Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Next day morning I asked her how it started. She said in this way. On her birthday I gifted sexy skinny stretch black trouser and white sleeveless, low neck shirt with black pushup bra. Since I haven't bay panty she wore it without panty. She looks dame sexy. We thought after office go for pub, so we went to office. On that day her manager saw her as a whore. Her black pushup low neck bra in white shirt is giving nice cleavage and her trouser is skinny stretch with out panty the shape of her pussy is appearing. Actually when she were trouser it was good. She also haven't observe that.

her manager asked her to come for cabin. she went without knowing all these. After she enter into cabin he showed a new SLR camera and he want to take some pics of her. she said okay and stared giving stills. he has concentrated on pussy shape on trouser and cleavage of her boobs. After the shoot he has shown all the pics in laptop. she was shy by seeing all the pics. Her pussy is clearly visible in the pics.

Then he toughed her on her hip and said if you want to go for good position she needs to come to his guest house for one night. And he left her. This was happen 10 days back.

Those 10 days he touched her in different places in her body in the office. Last night she got tempted and decided to get fuck with with him.

I told her if you get fucked by other man you may become whore. She said these are common these days and she asked me do you feel anything her pussy fucked by other man. I said no because her happiness is my happiness. She just joined in company 2months back now she is trying to get promotion by giving her pussy to her manager. I am so existed before marring her she asked permission for all these things. Who will get this type of lady as life partner. I am so lucky.

Then I asked her what type of dress she want to wear? she said as my wish. we went to shopping to bay sexy dress. I forgot to tell one thing her navel is soooo sexy. After 1 hr shopping I told her to take a backless blouse with transparent saree. She has chosen a pink color saree with lase blouse. the blouse is shining and it covers only haft of her breasts and her back is totally visible. And the transparent saree doesn't have petticoat her back bumpers are visible very clearly. And the saree is just above her pussy. she is dame hot now. I told her you looks like costliest whore. then she said yes I am and how much you pay for me. I just given a slap on her hip and told her to remove the dress to make a bill.
Finally we bought the dress and reached home.

After reached home I fucked her like anything around 1hr. Then we had lunch with nude bodies and slept on bedroom. Pandu mobile raining I have wake up and saw the time it is 4 pm. I have seen the mobile caller name is "1st fucker" and then I told her 1st fucker is calling. she said lift it and kept it in speaker mode. I did the same.
Pandu: hello Raghu in husky voice.
Raghu: my dear Pandu I am waiting for your juice pussy to fuck. When will you start.
Pandu: My husband want to go our in 30 min. Then I will start.
Raghu: Where are now. where is your husband then?
Pandu: I am on bed as nude. 1hr back my hubby fucked me hardly so I slept. Now he is in hurry to go out.
Raghu: Silly fellow his wife Pandu will on my bed in 1hr. And smiled a lot.
Pandu: Not only on bed. Pandu pussy will eat your cock.
Raghu: yes... Pandu.. What you told him about this night?
Pandu: I said I have audit work at office.
Raghu: When he will back to home?
Pandu: after 2 hrs.
Raghu: if he calls when I am fucking you what you do?
Pandu: I lift the call and talk with him when my pussy is fucking you cock.
Raghu: you are great bitch.
Pandu: Thanks Playboy.
When she listen Bitch work she started taking my cock into her mouth and started blowjob.

Raghu: Dress up sexily Bitch.
Pandu: yes (while sucking my cock)
Raghu: I will send call to your home in 30 min. Do your bath and ready for my fuck bitch.
Pandu: Yes yes.... yes... (my cock is touching her neck in her mouth)
Raghu: Bye bitch.
Pandu: waiting for your hard fuck dear.
Raghu: What are doing Pandu?
Pandu: I am brushing to avoid bad smell from my mouth while kissing on your likps.
Raghu: Your voice is like ....
Pandu: like?
Raghu: nothing... bye now.. ready fast... okay bye
Pandu: okay... bye

Pandu did a great blowjob I am became totally tied.

Then she went bathroom as nude and taken her new dress in hands. I slept on bed as nude.
[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
She came from bathroom sexily by wearing transparent saree. The saree just above her pussy, blouse is looks like a bra and since blouse is shining eyes are going on her boobs. While she was coming near to me I understood she haven't wear pettycote only she used tang. It is visible in the saree. I told her your are looking like hat chick. She said I know Sanju darling. I above to touch her she said don't touch now. I need to prepare for fuck. Then she went to near dressing table and stared markup her self. After 10 min she came back now she is just like a costliest whore. I told her I love you Pandu. She said I too Sanju Darling. I asked her one hug. she said okay, when I above to hug her we hear car horn. She said I have to go will give you tight hug after reach home. She stared wearing high heals sandals and said you will get a call after 3 hrs, I know without me you can't sleep, so we will enjoy the call. Then she went and entered into car.

Next day morning 6 O clock she came back to home. When I open the door she looks like very tired. her blouse is not able to cover her boobs, saree is on her pussy her private hair is visible. I understood she haven't were underwear.

When she enter into the house she hugged me very tightly and said I love you Sanju and given a deep french kiss.

I: how is your 1st night?
She: I was awesome, Raghu fucked me totally 5 times. He has wonderful cock.
I: Do you love it?
she: don't be jealous. his cock is smaller than you. And You are the best in sex with we.
I: I love you Pandu.
she: Sanju my pussy is too wet, lick it plz.
I said okay and we went to bedroom.

I pulled her saree up to her navel, yes pussy is too wet and giving nice smell.

I stared licking her pussy, now it has different taste but is is nice.

While licking her pussy I asked her about last night.

She said before that just tell me how is the call with my ...... ?
I was felling very shy. And said it was supper, and first tell the experience with your manager.

Pandu: When the car reaches gust house he has open the car and given his hand to get down the car. He was shock by seeing me in this saree. Immediately he hugged me and given deep kiss. At he time of kissing he pressed my hips very hardly. I like it. I observed his cock is already ready to fuck me. It is touching my pussy. At the same time on the saree only he has opened my tongue underwear lase it got fall down on the floor.

Then he taken that underwear and said thanks for the gift. I smiled. He kept my underwear in his picket and lifted me in his hands and taken into hall. It was very beautiful. There was all hard drinks, your brand also Sanju. He given one glass of whisky. He asked me to sit on his laps. I sat on his laps and stared taking. Mean wile your topic also came. He asked me about you. I said your wast fellow. Not able to satisfy all my needs that's way I am working.
I have givnen a bite on her pussy she said sorry Sanju at that time I don't know what to tell.
Slowly he has taken out my blouse and started pressing by boobs. He did bitten my boos see Sanju.
Then he taken out his cock and asked me to suck it. I have given wonder full blowjob. You know right I am expert on it. Then he lifted my sarree and fucked on sofa. He fucked me all the angles. After the fuck he removed my saree. and made me nude then he said will go for pool.

We went to pool and as nude enjoyed there. I understood he love my boobs very well. I the pool he haven removed his hand from my boobs. After pool fuck.

Taken me to balcony and given a great fuck. Later on Bed and in car also he fucked me.

By listening these words I am tempted. She know that then I pulled down on bed by Pandu and she stared ride on me. I told her you are whore. How do you have this much stamina. She said Yes I am whore Sansu. Do you want to leave me?
I said no. After a great fuck we went to sleep.

From that day on words she started wearing sexy dresses for office. She started saying about his manager daily, where he touched her body in different places in office, when he kissed her. Some times he stared taking her underwear in office. Even she wear skirts he has taken my wife underwear. Few times they went shopping and baying castle sexy dresses, going his guest house regularly. In my wife office started gossips affair. With in 3 months she got promotion, now she is earning more than me.
Still she is fucking with his manager.
Like Reply
My wife said her designer on another cock. Daily morning we do sex at least one hour. Once Saturday we were on the bed she asked me to lick her pussy hardly. Normally before doing morning sex we do finish our natal calls then start sex. That day she don't want to go at least pee. Since last night I fucked her she doesn't wear anything. I went to her pussy to lick. It is full of bush. last night I kept my sperm in her pussy also. Now my wife pussy smell is hard perfume. It attracts to lick her pussy. At the time my face at he pussy and thinking, she suddenly pulled my head towards her pussy with her hands, then my nose enter into her pussy, it was full of pee smell but it so nice for me. she hadn't allow me to come out for some time. I enjoined my wife's pussy with my nose. Slowly she remove her hands from my head. I started licking her pussy, then she started talking about water can delivery boy.

Thanks for all you suggestions and comments. Since I have work, couldn't update regularly.

Here is the update.....

When I am licking her pussy, she started saying about water can delivery boy.

wife: Sanju......
me: hmmmmm... (I am still licking my wife pussy)
wife: lick my anal also....
me: okay (started licking pussy as well as anal of my wife)
wife: I will tell you one thing... If you done't mind
me: yes... Pandu... I don't fell any thing...
wife: Sanju....
me: hmmm
wife: First time when I fuck with other guy what do you think about me?
me: Initially I am not happy.. when you say its common for career building. I realised, even in my office my colleague Swetha did the same and now she is in good position. Now you are also earning more comparatively your experience.
wife: Not in that way. one other guy penis entered into your wife pussy.
me: hmmmmmmmmmmm..... (licking her pussy and anus very strongly)
wife: say something sanju....
me: Daily your are fucking by me. So we have same chemistry between us and same size of penis enter into your pussy. By fucking with other guy.... you will fell deference in chemistry and size of penis. So you fill enjoy that fuck. I need your happiness. And I know you need verity of sex this way he has fucked in 5 different places (Hall, swimming pool, car, balcony, bed room ). I knew you enjoyed a lot more than he.
wife: yes....sss........ (She kept my mouth in her pussy very deeply and left small quantity of urine into my mouth)... drink Sanju.... drink....
me: hmmm... (stared drinking me wife urine first time. It is salty but tasty).
wife: I want to fuck by our water cane delivery boy..
(Her urine in my mouth still it coming form her pussy) I couldn't say anything.

After finishing her urine.. I have raised my head and seen her face... She looks like a real bitch. Slowly I moved towards her face. My face reached her face at the same time my cock entered into her pussy. She felt my cock touch in her pussy and she gave awesome expression. I have given a deep kiss in her mouth. She moved her head away and asked again the same question.

I have moved my head as accepted her desire. Then she fucked me like cowgirl style.

After finishing hard fuck she moved to my right side and taken rest on my hand.

wife: Today we do plan for my fuck with water can boy.
me: okay
wife: when he fuck me you should be at home only.
me: how is it possible. he won't accept if i am here.
wife: that guy should fuck me in your presence only.
me: okay. let me think.

at this time my wife is playing with my cock. she likes a lot to play with my cock with her hand.
I got an idea and I told her she likes it a lot then we want to execute the plan at 10 O Clock.
At 10 my wife called water can boy (Ramulu) for water can. I asked her to remove her dress and where small towel which is very tough to cover her both nipples and pussy. She did the same.
I need to tell about home. It has one hall with entrances. hall is having root to connect both kitchen and bedroom. bedroom door and kitchen door are in opposite direction. From the hall it is odd to see both kitchen and bedroom.
Like Reply
At 10:15 Ramulu came to my home. Since we already open main door he entered into hall and calling madam... madam... I sat in hall with opposite direction with laptop and head set. I can hear his voice even though I am acting as head phones are giving high volume. As he know the kitchen he entered there my wife cooking by wearing small towel and has blue tooth headphone with high volume. As our plan by seeing him she fall down her towel unknowingly. My wife has huge boobs. By seeing old man also want's to fuck her. I have kept my phone in kitchen with skype call with my laptop. Live is playing in my laptop. Ramulu was shock with that incident. My wife also acting as shocked. he kept water can a side and he touched her boobs nipples. Then she acted as came to normal mode. He stared pressing her both boobs. She as given very sexy expression. Then he understood no problem to proceed further.
Ramu: Maddam ....
wife: yes...
Ramu: you are very beautiful.
wife: thats it..
Ramu: You are too sexy... and your pussy is very cute.
by saying this he placed his hand on my wife pussy.
My wife kissed him deeply... He slowly placed my wife on kitchen benchtop and bited my wife right breast nipple. She shouted as haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...
Ramu: don't shout, your husband will come
My wife: he don't hear even a bomb blast happen here. Those are Boose headset and he is watching movies. And he don't move before finishing movie. He just started a movie, so 2hrs he don't move form the place and he don't remove that headset.
Ramu: so ...
My wife: so what?
Ramu: I can fuck you in front of you husband by playing movie in his laptop.... and laughed loudly
my wife also laughed loudly... suddenly he placed his both hands on my wife waist and pressed hardly. She shouted as Ramuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.
Normally when I put my cock suddenly in her pussy she sounds like Sanjuuuuuuuu. But she is giving same sound by his hands 
After that he kissed her belly. she placed her hands on his head and doing hair massage. He slowly moved to her pussy and started kissing and licking my wife's sweet pussy.
Just 3 hrs back I only cleaned my wife pussy with my tongue.
Then she came up and started pressing and kissing and sucking my wife breasts. My wife slowly started unbuttening his shirt and removed his shirt. he has track panth so with her legs she moved his panth to the ground. He doen't wear banin and underwear. His cock on full fire. After seeing his cock she came down to floor and started blowjob.
I very proved to say this my wife do blowjob assume. she will show haven.
Now he is seeing haven. After 10 min she asked Ramu to bring her to bedroom. He totally forgot I am in hall. He lifted my wife in his hands (both are nude) and he entered into hall and moved to bedroom. By walking he is looking my wife's sexy eyes. They even don't close the bedroom door.
Like Reply
Cock 3:

That day I was fucking my wife very hardly in my bedroom. Now the time is 12 O' clock. Suddenly I have pulled a diamond necklace from below the pillow and fixed it in my wife while fucking. She was surprised and I said 'Happy Birthday Pandu'. Then she made my cock in her pussy very tight and given a deep kiss in my lips. She said I love you Sanju. I asked her are you happy? she said yes. Still I am fucking her.
Me: Where do we go for tomorrow?
wife: will stay at home.
me: what?
wife: will stay at home but I have one desire you need to fill it.
me: anything for you Pandu.
wife: you know I have dog in my home.
me: yes. it is tommy.
wife: I am missing it from so many days.
me: do you want new dog as gift? Okay tomorrow will bay it for you.
wife: Don't buy. I want ......
wife: I want........ you to be act as Tommy by tomorrow entire day.
I just stopped fucking her.
Then she made position as cowgirl style and started fucking me.
Her new necklace is shining above her big boobs.
wife: Please Sanju you need to be as my Tommy by tomorrow.
me: why?
wife: I am missing Tommy. It was licking my pussy daily.
I thought so my work is licking my wife pussy is enough.
me: okay.
wife: You are my sweet hot. And you do not talk any thing by tomorrow. You should be as dog, even for pie.
Then she increased speed and finished our fucking session. We slept.

Morning when I weak up I don't have a single cloth in my body. and I was tied with dog chain. She is looking at me. I looked at her.
wife: Tommy come with me let's go for pie.
she hold chain and pulled me to bath room. She was nude.
I am going with her as dog. From bottom her buttocks are swing like anything.
I went to bat room and did pie as dog. Then she asked me to lick her pussy. I started doing that. Suddenly she started pie from her pussy. I just drink her pie.
wife: nice tommy. today you should drink each drop of my pie.
She did bath and done bath for me also.
after that she wore a sexy saree with out blouse and petticote. In her transparent saree she was showing every part of her body. And looks goddess. She had breakfast and given breakfast on plate. I hat it as dog.
Suddenly calling bell rang. I am trying to stand but my wife pulled dog chain which is fixed to my neck.
wife: you are my dog for the day. who ever comes what ever happen you should be a dog. okay.
I again went to the passion as dog. She went to open the main door. In that sarree her buttocks are really awesome. She did open the door. Two hand came her back side and hugged her. It seems someone is giving kiss to my wife. One hand moved to her sexy buttock and pinched her. She removed that hand and hold it in her hand and pulled into home. I know him he is Buvan. He is her childhood friend settled in US.
wife: Buvan... every time you fucked me in front of Tommy right. Here is Tommy.
Like Reply
Bhuvan was shocked by seeing me as Tommy.
Bhuvan: How you made your husband as Tommy.
He placed his hand on my wife solder and touching his fingers my wife left boob.
Wife: Anything for you Bhuvan. You was fucked me in my house in presence of my dog Tommy. That was awesome feeling. You all most fucked me hole day when my parents went for relatives marriage. The next day you went to US. After 5 years you came back. So I need same day again.
Bhuvan: Then I will fuck your wife, is it okay for you.
He asked me.
I was sit as dog and tied with chain.
Wife: It is Tommy, it can't talk. Like other day it will like my pussy after our fucking.
Bhuvan: Supper.
He pinched my lift boob and kissed on lips.
Bhuvan: Thanks for wearing the saree which I sent to you.
Wife: yes... you sent only saree not blouse and petticoat. That's way I wore only saree, even my pussy and boobs are visible from this saree.
me in side: my wife became real salt.
Bhuvan then given a deep kiss almost 10 min. At the same time he is pressing my wife butts. Now my cock is in 90 degrees.
After this he asked my wife to do blowjob.
he took dog chain and pulled me near to him. My wife opened his jip and pulled out his cock. she given a deep kiss on his cock.
Wife: I will do blowjob.. what tommy will do.
Bhuvan: it will lick you ass.
He sat on sofa and my wife is doing blowjob then he pulled her saree near to her ass. he said tommy lick this bitch ass.
I move foreword as dog and started licking my wife ass.
Suddenly bell rang.
my wife got up and asked Bhuvan to go inside. But he said no.
Again bell rang.
She just adjusted her saree and moved towards the door. Why she adjusted saree I don't know. her complete body is visible in that saree.
She open the door silty. The other guy said he came to get current meter reading.
Wife: Tommy go inside. Bhuvan please adjust your items.
Bhuvan left dog chain from his hand and he putted pillow on his cock. I stared going to bedroom as normal. Wife saw that and said Tommy you are dog not man.
Then I started moving as dog. From the bedroom I am seeing what will happen.
That boy entered into house. He saw my wife and Bhuvan position. my wife boobs and pussy is clearly visible to that boy. He asked a chair to see meter reading. My wife bend and pulled chair now he saw my wife's wet ass. he saw the meter reading and given the current bull and asked money.
Then my wife given a deep kiss to that boy and said is it enough. Boy said yes and went out. she closed the door and called Tommy (me).
I came as dog.

When my wife coming back he removed pillow she started doing blowjob. I started licking my wife ass. Then he pulled my wife asked her to remove his shirt and pant. She did that.
My wife pulled up her saree up to her novel and sat on him and placed his cock in her pussy. Then he stand up with her and fucked her in air and went to bedroom. I staid in hall. After 2hrs my wife called me as tommy. I went in side.
My wife pussy is fully wet. She said tommy lick my pussy. he is just beside of my wife. I went to her and started licking my wife pussy. While licking
my wife: Bhuvan your cock is perfect for my pussy.
Then he started licking my wife boobs
Bhuvan: yes... your pussy is soo tight. I enjoyed a lot. I will bring you to US for some time. will you come with me?
wife: yes... I will come any where to get fuck with you.
For that word his cock become strong. Wile licking my pussy he entered his cock into my wife pussy. I just came back. He started fucking hardly my wife. She is shouting like anything. He fucked her like that 15 min. Then he sleap beside her. My wife again called me to lick her pussy. I did that. This time her pussy is too testy. After 1hr calling bell rang. My wife adjusted her saree and open main door. It was lunch parcel. That boy was shock by seeing my wife in that saree. Her pussy too wet and stick with saree. After taking the food she called Bhuvan. He went to dining table as nude. He asked my wife to help him to eat lunch. My wife sat on his laps and did feed him with love. While feeding he played with her boobs, pussy and navel. After finishing lunch. he placed my wife hands on daining table, from back side he entered his cock in my wife pussy and started fucking my wife. They even don't wash hands and mouth. After some time my wife kept some food on plat and given to me and they went in side the bedroom. At 4 0'clock he came out of room with full dress and went out of my house. Then I entered into bedroom, my nude wife is looking at me and her hand covered with money.
wife: my sweet tommy come and lick my pussy and ass.
I am doing that.
Then my wife pulled me on her and given a deep kiss and said he has given 10 lacks.
wife: he failed the bet.
wife: I did bet with him as he can fuck me in front of my husband and he should behave as dog like my tommy. He said you can't accept it. But today he fucked me in fount of you. So I won the bet.
me: why don't you say this bet today morning.
wife: I just wan't to see how much love you have on me. I understood you love me a lot. I love you sanju.
me: I love you dear.
We started kissing and stared fucking and went to sleep.

Like Reply
Cock 4:

After getting promotion she become busy with her work. She became manager within a short span of time. Now my wife night 9 to 10 has daily meeting, she needs to give status of her team work. Initially she talk with him very politely. But 9 pm time is peck time. For me it is fucking time daily. At the beginning I haven't disturb her, but days goes I couldn't control. I just started foreplay on my wife while she is in call. I love to lick my wife leg thumb, so I do start doing that when call starts. Slowly I will go to her thighs and do massage and at the same time will put my wife breast in my mouth.
Night time my wife wear sexy lingerie. Day by day I increased my foreplay.
Few days later I sat her in my lap and played with my wife boobs and pussy while she is in call.
Later I stared fucking her when she is in call. But she is so talented, when she shouts for my fuck in call, she managed with some other conversation. Later call time became our fucking time. Then slowly she started using vulgar language to the client, he also started the same. Few days later he stared my wife as salt.
My wife said she is not married and not to sleep with her sexy thoughts. Then he stared sexy talk. We enjoyed a lot while fucking and taking with him my wife in vulgar language. My wife stared sending her private body parts pics to him. He was so exited by seeing them.

Please post comments....

Like this daily meeting going on. After few months he came to India, first 3 days he spent on office work, but Last 3 days he enjoyed my wife.

Before he come to India my wife stared tuning me for her fuck with John.

wife: Sanju...
wife: Sanju.... i want to lick John cock... and want to keep his cock in my pussy.
me: he is in US
wife: he will come tomorrow to India.
me: so...
wife: so we want to see each other as nude.
me: only nude bodies.
wife: not only that, we will do wild sex.
my cock became very hard and I kissed my wife lips very deeply.
wife: I told him I am not married.
me: so you are virgin, right?
wife: No, I told him I was fucked by manager.
me: when did you say that.
wife: One week movement I told him.
me: Then both will fuck you right?
wife: no, he don't know who is that manager.
me: ohh.. nice
wife: he will be here almost 1 week. I want to stay with him that one week.
me: no.. I can't live with out you for one week.
wife: Then do one thing.
me: what is that?
wife: you act as my car driver.
wife: yes Sanju... I you act as my car driver you will be with me.
me: okay... I want to see you while fucking.
wife: I will try. Most of time I will do public sex with him.. is it fine?
me: yes..
Then we both did great fuck and slept.

We went to shopping to bay dresses for my wife. She want to bay one sexy lingerie and one sexy dress.
She bought a dress which is tight fit single peace Linda Bow Dress. It is in red colour. It starts from her above breasts and just below her buttocks. She wore it on trail room and came out I was shock. Then I hugged her and given a deep kiss. I forgot it is public place. Then she moved me away and asked me 'am i sexy'. I just said yes. Then she went inside asked me to come. I went with her and waited before her trail room. After few minutes she opened a door. she wore two peace lingerie. on to it open nipples bra. bottom it it butterfly thong. She is too hot. Then she closed the door and came out with her dress. We paid bill and went to home.
I begged her to wear those dresses to do sex. she didn't accept. She said those are for her John not for driver.
Like Reply
Superb......
Amazing.....
Like Reply
One day John came to my wife office, first 3 days he was busy with his office work. 3rd day night he called my wife for pub in the office. My wife so happy and immediately called me to pick up both of them to pub. I said yes.
I reached her office in my car. She and John came out from office as colleagues and they both entered into my car. I started car, from back side I was hearing sounds. I have seen what happen in car rear mirror. Both are kissing each other and he also started pressing my wife boobs on dress.
wife: John, why you don't care me last 3 days?
John: If i care you, I can't complete my work. So I finished my work, now I can stay with you until I leave here.
wife: So what is your plan for these days?
John: what can I do for you sweetie?
wife: Fuck me harder.
John: Here your car driver listing us. You are talking like this!!!
wife: he don't know English.
John: That's great. Now will go to shopping. Tell to your driver to go there.
My wife said in local language to go shopping.
Now my wife in office formals. Black tight trouser and white shirt with white bra.
He open first 3 buttons of my wife shirt and started kissing my wife boobs on bra.
He also open my wife's trouser button and jip and stared massaging my wife pussy on panty. We reached shopping mall and entering in to parking then my wife tried to adjust her dress.
John: Pandu keep open your first 2 buttons of shirt. It shows your cleavage.
wife: No.. it shows my bra.
John: wait....
John adjusted my wife bra in lover and now only her cleavage is visible.
My wife and John went to shopping and I waited in car almost 1hr.
They both came I can't bereave. My wife dame sexy in that dress. She wore white mini skirt and black panty. Anyone can see my wife can say her panty colour, skirt is that much of mini. And deep plunge neck blue top. She is so sexy in that dress.
The both entered the car I stared driving.
John: The driver is in shock by seeing you in this dress.
Wife: yes... poor driver
We reached pub. The both get down I went to park the car and staid there almost 5hrs. At 1 O'clock I got call from my wife to pick up them. I went to the door she and John both drunk a lot and the both supporting and walking. My wife left boob almost came out of her deep plunge dress. He nipple almost visible to everyone. All are seeing her and her boob. And her mini skirt is above her panty. She don't know what she is doing. They both finally reached car and entered into it.
Then John immediately stared removing my wife panty. She refused first and said okay. Then he started licking my wife pussy. While he licking her pussy my wife kept her hand on my shoulder and did small massage. After licking he pulled out his cock asked my wife do blowjob. She did that. Then John stared fucking my wife in car. I reached the his hotel. Even thow John is fucking my wife in car.
Me: hotel
John: go go..
Me: hotel
my wife: don't stop the car just drive it (in local language)
Me: okay
I again stared driving.
He fucked my my wife very hardly. My wife shouted a lot in car.
Almost both of them became nude. After 1hr drive they completed there 1st round.
my wife asked me to drive the car towards the hotel. At that time my cock became like road. I drive the car mean wile they dressed up. We reached hotel. Both of them get down and my wife said wait for some time. They both went into hotel like honeymoon couples. After one hour my wife came out from hotel and get into the car. At that time I observed she don't wear panty. I know she donate panty for the guy who fucked her harder. She sat on front chair and pushed chair back and took rest. By seeing her I can say he again fucked my wife in hotel. My wife pussy still pulling out his gum. her boobs are shining with his wet. I have kept my hand on pussy and started driving. Her pussy is too wet.
wife: Thanks a lot for your cooperation.
me: its okay.
wife: you are real lover. you know how I am happy. you do everything for my happy.
wife: you never fuck me in car right?
me: yes
wife: One day you fuck me, when someone driving.
wife: Sanju... I am too tired. wil sleep her it self. Please take me into home.
I did drive to our home. and lifter my wife in hands and taken into home. and kept her on bed.
wife: Thanks Sanju.... tomorrow weak me up at 4 will go Nandi hills. John want to fuck me in nature not in closed room or car.
wife: Sanju... you know that place right we had a great fuck.
me: yes
wife: yes...Now your wife will get fuck by John on the same spot.
me: okay..
we went to sleep.
Like Reply
Next day morning we started to Nandi hills and picked up John from hotel. After reaching there he started fucking my wife in front me. I was stay there as watch man, if anyone come there I need to give signal they will stay as calm. Almost he fucked my wife 3 time in different spots. After that I have doped them in hotel and staid at outside in car. My wife came at 2 O clock and asked me to pick up a prostitute and come back to hotel.
wife: John has booked one prostitute. we need to bring her to here.
me: why? your are giving everything right.
wife: he need sandwich massage.
we picked up prostitute and reached hotel.
both went to hotel. Night 8 O clock both came out and get into car.
Both are talking as real salts and exchanged there numbers.
after we did drop prostitute my wife came fount seat.
wife: John is a real man. he fucked our both pussies.
me: ohh.
wife: From her I understood one thing. Need to shout when a man fuck.
me: ha ha.
wife: Sanju... John is leaving now.
wife: Sanju... I will show you one thing. Please stop car a side.
stepped.
My wife showed her right boob from her dress. There is a bite on it.
wife: give a kiss on it.
I have given.
wife: John did it. It might be there at least one year. He fucked me wildly.
me: are you happy?
wife: I am so happy.
when kissing her boob I placed my hand on her pussy. There is not panty. I understood she has given panty to him.
we went to home.
Like Reply
Cock 5:

I got a call from my friend Santhosh.
Santhosh: Hi, My wife separated from me
Santhosh: Its a big story, she went to her home last month. She is asking divorce.
me: Okay. will discusses on coming Friday night.
Santhu: okay.. will come to your house on this Friday.

I went to my house no one at home. I had beer form fridge. Suddenly I got an idea. Why my wife became close to my friend Santhu sexually?

My wife came home at 7 pm. She is too tired. When she entering into home she has removed her shirt though away and given a deep kiss to me. I did unhook her bra. it went down to floor. Now she moved her skirt zip down and skirt went down. The is no panty on my wife. I understood she got fucked with her manager.

wife: Sanju... I went for bath.
After finishing her bath she came out with towel. she can cover only half boobs and half pussy.

Now my cock is became very hard.

wife: whats going on?
me: nothing.
wife: by seeing your cock I can say what you are.
me: yes... I am thinking
wife: what is that? have you thinking any girl other than me?
me: no.... I am thinking about you.
my wife came and started sucking my cock.
wife: tell me what?
me: my friend Santhu ......
wife: did he asked me to fuck?
me: no.
wife: so what ?
me: his wife left him... she is going for divorce.
wife: okay
me: they both separated from last one month.
wife: then?
me: I asked him to come to home on this Friday night.
wife: okay.
me: he is my friend and I don't want to live with out sex.
wife: so...
me: I will go out on Friday... you take care him....
wife: he is your friend... and no one knows our negative side...
me: its okay... he don't tell
wife: okay...
my wife did a great blowjob and licked each drop from my cock..

On friday I have arranged cameras on hall and bedroom. At 6 I have given deep kiss to my wife and said 'Since he has no sex from last month, he will give a great fuck. show your talent' and left from home.

I have opened my phone to see the live video.

At 6 pm calling bell rang. My wife has removed her nighty and became nude. She went to maindoor and opened and hugged him and said "I love you Sanju".
Santhosh got shocked for that action. and he kept her his hands on my wife back and buttock. After 30 sec. my wife acted like he not me. and came into home by covering her boobs and pussy with her hands. He also came into our house.

My wife stand before him as nude
wife: Santhosh.... I thought Sanju came.
He is eating my wife with his eyes.
Santhu: Pandu ... you are so beautiful.
wife: Sanju will tell daily this to me. say something new.
Santhu: you are goddess.
my wife acting like she is enjoying that prise.
Santhu came closer and kissed on my wife chicks. She has taken hand from her boobs and placed on her chick.
Santhu immediately placed his hands on my wife boobs and stared pressing those.
my wife taken another hand from her pussy and placed on his hands.
wife: I am your friend wife. this is not correct.
Santhu: I know but at this time I don't think all those things.
wife: I am only for my husband please leave me.
Santhu: Only one time pandu.
While he taking he removed his cloths. He also became nude.
Now his cock is touching my wife pussy.
Santhu: Please pandu... I want your pussy...
wife: no...
Santhu did puss my wife on sofa set. He also lied on my wife. his hand were on my wife hands and his legs on my wife legs.
Santhu: if you say yes or no... i will fuck you
wife: Please....
Santhu: If you want to enjoy you should cooperate me.
Santhu placed his cock on my wife pussy and his mouth on my wife mouth. He stared fucking my wife sweet pussy.
He fucked my wife like that almost 15 min. and he undershoot my wife enjoying his fuck.
Then he placed his hand on my wife boobs and stared pressing them. My wife placed her hands on his hair.
wife: you are wolf.
Santhu stopped fucking my wife and started sucking my wife armpits. His cock in my wife pussy. Now wife stared giving movements to his cock.
After 10 min.
wife: Santhu... change the angle.
then he sat on one seat. My wife went and sat on him by putting his cock on her pussy. Both stared enjoying on it. After 5 min my wife stared doing blowjob. He was out on that blowjob. He filled my wife mouth with his sperm. My wife swallow everything. Then the both went to sofa and slap on it as nude. By doing all this they forgot to close main door.
Like Reply
Hot story of all in this collection. Thank you
[+] 1 user Likes nand's post
Like Reply
After 10 min I went into home with whisky bottle. I have suddenly open main door. Santhu got shocked and my wife also acting like shocked. Me to act like shocked and entered into hall. Both are in nude and Santhu cock is semi erected position. My wife stood up and covered her both boobs and pussy with hands. he covered his cock with pillow.
me: what happening here?
silent in the hall..
me: Pandu I believe you a lot. you are ....
Santhu: Sorry Sanju...
me: what sorry I don't think you are like this. you fucked my wife, right?
Santhu: yes.. but i happen suddenly... because of long gap from my wife I couldn't control my self. It's not your wife mistake. its totally my mistake.

I sat on chair opposite to sofa and kept whisky bottle on center table. My wife acting like shivering on her body with fear.

wife: sorry Sanju.

I was in silent.

My wife went to refrigerator as nude and brought ice cubes and glass and placed on table.

She silently opened whisky bottle and pored a peg on it an doped 2 ice cubes on it.

I have finished first peg. Then she immediately pored next peg, that one also i finished. Then my wife kneel down at my legs and stared removing my pant buttons, zip and pulled out my cock from my underwear, it was semi erected. Then she stared doing blowjob.

I was heaven on that time, my wife doing blowjob as nude that too before my friend.

By doing blowjob my wife said Santhu pore one more peg my dear Sanju will have.
At that time my cock in my wife mouth and she is taking my friend. it was awesome feeling.

He did it and I finished my 3rd peg.

Then my wife stopped blowjob and sat on char hand. Her left hand on my shoulder and right hand on my cock.

wife: Sanju.. I will ask one question?
wife: averagely how many times do fuck me per day?
me: three times.
wife: your best friend wife left him one month back... you should think about him... Who will take car him if he is in problems?
me: ours.
wife: that's what I am doing... so don't think bad... Okay.
by talking she has removed my shirt buttons.
I am acting like silent.
wife: See Sanju you said he shared lot of things to you... why don't you share your wife sometime?
me: Okay
My wife given a deep kiss almost 5 min. At that time my cock became a road and I observed Santhu's cock became like road under the pillow.
After that my wife made me stand and remove my cloths and sat on chair.

wife: See Sanju how your friend will get help from ours.

she went to sofa and sat before him. He kept his right hand on her pussy and stared massaging. My wife kept her left hand on his cock and stared rubbing it. And stared kissing each other. After some time Santhu stared kissing on my wife neck and pressing my wife both boobs. My wife slowly came on his laps. He slowly kept his cock in my wife pussy in front of me. His cock completely went inside my wife pussy. Then he stand up with my wife. My wife hands on his neck and her legs hugged his back. Both are kissing deeply and his cock still in my wife pussy.

He kept his hands on my wife buttocks and stared moving my wife up and down. I was shock by seeing that. I haven't fuck my wife like that till now.

He walked near to me by fucking my wife in the air.
Like Reply
Santhu: Sanju you are so lucky man. you have kind hared wife with tight pussy.

I stand up
me: yes Santhu her pussy is so tight now you are using that. Now I want to fuck my wife. where can i keep my cock?

Santh: he said in you wife ass.

By listing that word my wife got shocked.

wife: noooooooooo

Santhu stopped moving my wife and he placed my wife on his cock. Then I slowly try enter my cock in my wife ass. It is too tight to enter my cock. Then I kept some oil on my cock and forcefully entered my cock in my wife pussy. Now both the cocks in my wife pussy and ass. Then he stared moving my wife up and down. She is shouting like anything.
wife: Sanju Santhu both are killing me.

First time I am fucking my wife with other guy at a time. I was so happy.
While fucking my wife hair is placing on my face. It was awesome feeling.

After that I sat on sofa my wife came on me and kept my pussy in her ass then Santhu came and he kept his cock in my pussy then both were stared fucking my wife.
At this time my wife given a deep kiss on my mouth. He is pressing my wife boobs.

At this position my wife got neck pain.
wife: Sanju my neck is paining, can you please help me.
Then Santhu removed his cock from my wife pussy and my wife sanded up and rested her head on my laps and slap down on sofa.
wife: Sanu please give some massage.
wife: Santhu you fuck my pussy.
I stared massaging my wife neck. Santhu sated fucking my wife. He almost fucked my wife 15 min and left his sperm in my wife pussy. and sat on sofa.
wife: Sanju please fuck me. Santhu come here keep my head on your laps.
Normally I suck my wife pussy after someone fucked my wife but this time I am fucking my wife pussy.
Santhu came to my position and giving massage on my wife neck. I entered my cock into my wife pussy It went inside very easily. Then I stared fucking my wife, I also left my sperm in my wife pussy and sat on sofa. Then my sand up and went to kitchen as nude.
Santhu: I am sorry Sanju.
me: it's okay... but you should not fuck my wife without knowing me.
santhu: okay.
my wife brought two more glasses and we started drinking whisky and one more time we fucked my wife and went to sleep as nude bodies on our bed.

Please post your comments .......
Like Reply
Cock 6:

One day we have received a courier on Saturday while my wife and me going to forum. My wife is preparing herself as beauty quine. I have opened in the hall. It was a body Lingerie (body stocking). It just a net and at pussy and boobs it was open.
And the box has a letter. I read it then I understood John has sent it for my wife. He want's nice pics of my wife by wearing it. I kept it at cupboard. My wife came from our bead room as sexy bomb. She wore a dress which is given by her manager. It was Delicate Lace Chained Sexy Backless Midi Dress. Her boobs cleavage is very nice and the dress up to above the knees and her buttocks shape was awesome. Finally existing point was her back is completely open. I went to her and given a deep kiss for 10 min. Then she moved me away and said need to go shopping. For this I forgot say about the parcel.
In shopping everyone is staring my wife. Its glad to me. We finished shopping and dinner and came to home at 11 O clock. After entering the home I told her about the John parcel. Immediately my wife removed her dress and wore the body stocking it has open at her pussy and boobs. We Stared dancing in the hall. We forgot to close the door. Almost 30 min we danced in hall. Suddenly the door open. We saw a man is entering into house. He is my wife father ex army man. By seeing her daughter he was shocked. But I observed changes at his pant.
My wife acted like normal, she didn't any changes in her face while her pussy and boobs were showing to her father.
wife: come in dad.
wife dad: yes coming.
my wife moved towards her father and taken his bag. While she walking her father eyes on my wife boobs and pussy.
He sat on sofa, my wife was going to bring cool drink for her dad. While she walking he is looking at her open buttocks.
Me: Hi, how are you?
wife dad: yeah, I am good. Am I disturb you both?
Me: Absolutely not. We just came to home now and she tried a new dress.
wife dad: but......
me: its okay. you have seen her from childhood. No problem for me to watch her like this.
He now became comfort. And he sat happily on sofa. We stared chick chat on other topics. After 15 min my wife came with 3 empty glasses and a bottle of whisky and snacks. At that time her walking style was just like bar girl. My wife 30 Boobs were jumping in walking. And that day morning only I did my wife pussy clean shaving. That time my wife pussy was looking awesome. My wife told me so many times her father likes whisky a lot.
She kept try on a table in fount of us and she sat on a char before us. My father in law eyes on my wife boobs. My wife pour whisky on glassed and said take it. We 3 taken each glass. First peg we done normally. My wife pour second peg. and she came near to us and sat on sofa in between us.
Like Reply
My wife: Sanju do you want to taste our stuff while drinking.
me: yes.
Then we both had one sip and kissed each other in fount of her father. Immediately I did second sip and placed tomato ketchup on her boobs nipples and sucked hardly. Next I finished last sip and taken ice cream and placed in my wife pussy and stared licking my wife pussy with ice cream taste. Almost I licked my wife pussy 5 min. and came back to sofa.
Me: This is real stuff for whisky.
wife: yes honey.
And we both kissed each other. My father in law was watching everything. Suddenly my wife stopped kissing and looked back her father face.
wife: sorry dad. I forgot you.
Me: Uncle do you want to taste real stuff of whisky?
wife dad: He is silent.
Then I kept cherry in my wife mouth .
me: Uncle have first sip and take cherry from your daughter's mouth.
My wife: come on dad.
He did his first sip and placed his lips on my wife lips and stared pushing his tongue into my wife mouth. My wife is killer fish. she was not allowing to take cherry. Almost 10 both did tongue war and uncle has taken the cherry. While doing it my wife father stared pressing my wife boobs.
wife dad: Sanju add tomato ketchup to her boobs.
me: whose boos.
wife dad: my daughter boobs.
wife dad: your wife boobs.
me: now you are in sink.
I added tomato ketchup to my wife boobs and he had second sip and stared sucking my wife boobs. By seeing that movement. I have removed my dress and stared giving kiss on my wife lips. At that time my wife had second sip and started enjoining my kiss and her dad sucking her boobs. Almost 15 min we were in same stage.
wife dad: Sanju add ice cream in your wife pussy.
me: who is my wife?
wife dad: my daughter.
me: Who is owner for this pussy?
wife dad: Sanju only.
Then I taken ice cream and placed inside of my wife pussy. At the same time my wife added ice cream to my cock. Both dad and daughters had final sip my wife dad stared tasting ice cream in my wife pussy and my wife tasting ice cream on my cock.
Like Reply
Indian Wife is a Diwali Night Treat

aurelius1982

Note - This story is an Indianization of a story I read several years ago. I have changed the basic details and altered the plot slightly. The characters used in this story are Yashodhara and Ajit from my story series Indian Wife's Descent and the events here happen a couple of years after it. It is not necessary to read that series to follow this one, but it will help get a grasp of where the characters stand.

[+] 1 user Likes ddey333's post
Like Reply
It was about 9 pm on a Saturday night when Yashodhara and I drove up to a large house on the outskirts of the Midwestern town we lived in. The house was decked up in lights with several Chinese lanterns hanging from it. There was a big group of children to one side of the house, setting off fireworks. Watching them, sat half a dozen or so Indian women decked up in expensive looking silk saris and jewelry. I parked the car in between two others, and Yashodhara and I, taking a couple of plastic bags, walked to the front door.

"Happy Diwali!" a middle aged lady who was standing by the door greeted us.
"Happy Diwali to you too!" Yashodhara and I replied. And immediately, the air was filled with sounds of bursting fire crackers. When the sound subsided half a minute later, the lady said.
"Feels just like Diwali back home in India doesn't it, with this cacophony?"
"Sure does! I am surprised the neighbors haven't complained to the cops." I said.
"I was wondering about it too, but apparently, everyone who lives within an earshot is Indian and is at the party already."
"Is this your house?"
"No. In fact I am not even sure whose house this is. Anyway, go on in and mingle. It's a very informal party. I have to stay here and keep an eye on my kids."
We walked into the house, and the party seemed to be in full flow. There were groups of people standing around, drinking and eating and talking. The living area was pretty large, and there must have been 50 or so people over there.
"I wonder who the hosts are." Yashodhara said, surveying the scene around us.
"Do you know anyone?" I asked.
"That couple over there. I think I have seen them in the Indian grocery store. But I don't even know their names. How about you?"
"I see a guy I know from work. But not too well."
"Anyway, let's go to the kitchen and keep this stuff somewhere." Yashodhara said raising the plastic bags in her hand.
We headed to the kitchen where a handful of people were helping themselves to some food from the spread laid out. The flyer said this was a pot luck and BYOB party. We had brought a box of Bengali sweets and a dozen samosas, which Yashodhara placed on the table. A man smiled at us and immediately helped himself to a samosa. I headed to what seemed like a makeshift bar next to the fridge and deposited the bottles of wine and vodka that we had brought. I helped myself to a couple of plastic cups in the corner, poured two drinks of vodka and sprite, and handed one to my lovely wife Yashodhara. Soon a couple approached us and started making small talk.
Coming to this party had been Yashodhara's idea. During our last trip to the Indian grocery store, she spotted a flyer announcing this Diwali party. The flyer promised a fun party with lots of fireworks, lights, festivities, and so on. Yashodhara and I weren't really too tuned into the Indian community in town. We never went for these parties, and most of our friends were non-Indian. And if you know a bit about our past, starting with Yashodhara's dalliances with Ramon and other guys, our lifestyle hadn't exactly been appropriate to fit into the largely conservative Indian community. But it had now been almost 3 years that we were in the US. And we hadn't been able to make a single trip back home to India. So both Yashodhara and I occasionally felt longing for India and Indian people, never more so at Diwali. So when Yashodhara suggested we go to this party around Diwali, maybe met some new people, I agreed.
The party also gave us the rare chance to wear Indian clothes. I was dressed in a loose-fitting shervani myself. Yashodhara looked absolutely gorgeous in a green salwar kameez that brought out her lovely gray eyes. The kameez (which is a long top that comes down to the knees) fit her torso perfectly, snugly highlighting her boobs which had gone from C to a D cup in recent years. The neckline was also tantalizingly cut to give a glimpse of her cleavage where her mangalsutra was nestled. The dupatta (which is a long scarf worn around the neck) wrapped around her neck, along with the neckline of her kameez, formed an enticing milky white triangle of the skin around her cleavage. It had taken me a great deal of self-control to not make out with her right there. But this was an Indian party, and no one else seemed to be engaged in any PDA.
So like I said, we were talking to a couple. Soon the conversation split into Yashodhara and the wife discussing something related to shopping, and me and the husband talking about cricket. We were wringing our hands over the recent defeats of the Indian team when a couple of other guys joined in. Yashodhara and the other woman moved towards the table to get snacks, and soon, my wife and I found ourselves in different circles.
Half an hour later, I re-filled our glasses and scanned the living area to spot Yashodhara. She was busy talking to another couple. I handed her the glass and joined in on their conversation, when one of my newer friends pulled me away saying some guys were playing highlights of the cricket World Cup final in another room on a big screen. I excused myself and went with him, and sure enough, there was a large projector screen on which I saw Gautam Gambhir and MS Dhoni batting. Replays of this match, which India won to lift the title, were always great to watch and re-watch for any Indian cricket fan. We all watched, drank, and reminisced about the win.
The highlights and the ensuing discussion took another hour or so. By the time I got back to the living area, it was even more crowded than before, but with fewer kids. I suppose the party was only now getting started.
I walked around looking for Yashodhara and saw her in the kitchen, refilling her glass, and talking to a middle aged man. I stood about 25 feet away and observed what was happening. From the loopy grin on Yashodhara's face, it was clear that she was buzzed, if not something more. I could also sense that the man was probably flirting with her, and she was flirting back. Haha, I thought to myself, even at a Diwali party, my hot slutty wife was going to find out a way to hook up, huh? I thought it best to not disturb them, and went in the opposite direction, mingling with people and talking.
All around the living area, several card games had started. It is traditional to gamble on Diwali nights, and most people prefer to do it with cards. I joined in one game, and after being up about 200 dollars, cashed out. I walked around a little more and saw that Yashodhara was now drinking and talking to three men, including the one she had been flirting with earlier. She noticed me and gave me a smile. I winked and walked around some more, talking to other people.
Like Reply
A while later, I was flirting to Priya, a hot little grad student from the university who was here with her uncle and aunt. Priya was nicely buzzed, and telling me woefully about her break-up with her boyfriend. I sympathetically listened to her and made all the right noises. It was going very well, and I realized that I had a great chance getting into Priya's pants sometime real soon. I asked her if she wanted to go for a walk outside. She agreed. As we were walking towards the door, I scanned the living area to see if Yashodhara had spotted me. But I could not see her anywhere.

Priya and I walked out where there were now only a couple of kids setting off fireworks. We walked out of the yard to a largely dark street and started talking again. Priya was still talking about her break-up. The story itself was very standard. They were a couple back in India. Now she was here and he was in a university in California. The long distance relationship had been difficult to handle. At various points, I rubbed her on the shoulder and her arms to show sympathy.
Half an hour later, we were sitting on a bench in a small park. I decided to make my move and bent forward to kiss her gently. She seemed a little surprised, but not displeased. She kissed me back, tentatively at first, then enthusiastically. I started fondling her breasts over her clothes and she put her arm around me. A few moments later, I tried to unbutton her top, but she pushed my hand away.
"Not out here!" she whispered.
"My car is here. You want to go to my place?"
"I can't tonight. My uncle and aunt are at the party. In fact they must be wondering where I am right now." Priya said and got up.
"They won't miss you for too long."
"Oh you don't know them."
Then as if on cue, her cellphone rang. It was indeed her aunt, asking where the hell she was. Priya said she was out on a walk and would be back soon. They asked her to come back right away because they were heading home.
Priya kept apologizing for having to leave so soon. But she gave me her cellphone number and asked me to call her up sometime where, in her words, "we could pick up where we left off". I was disappointed at not being able to go all the way with her on the first night. But it was clear she was into me. So with promises to meet her again soon, I escorted her back to the house. Priya's uncle and aunt were waiting on the porch when we went back and they shot me a dirty look when we walked back. Priya politely introduced us and they only curtly nodded. Soon they were all in their car and on their way.
I walked back inside the house. It was now well past midnight. Most of the families with kids had left. This included most of the guys I had talked to that night. The ones that were around had put their kids to sleep on the couches and divans in the living area. There were still a couple of dozen people around, but I could not see Yashodhara anywhere. I assumed she was engaged in her own amorous activities somewhere and made a mental note to get a full update from her. I was left in a living room full of people I didn't know. I refilled my drink and ambled around, watching a couple of card games still in progress.
A while later, I felt the need to empty my bladder and headed to the bathroom. But it was occupied. And I really needed to go. I guessed such a large house must also have bathrooms upstairs so I walked up the stairs. Found the bathroom, relieved myself, and walked out. I was about to head downstairs when I noticed a door on the higher level, presumably to the attic, was ajar and there was a hubbub of voices coming from there. Curious, I walked up the stairs and entered the attic.
I walked into a thick crowd of guys, standing, drinking and talking in dim light. I hadn't met any of them before, so no one paid any attention to me. I walked along the edge of the crowd and I realized they were all gathered around a table. I elbowed my way around the crowd until I could see the table. Seated at it were about ten guys playing cards. From the cards laid out in the center, it seemed like Texas Hold 'Em poker.
Like Reply
And that's when I spotted Yashodhara, about 20 feet away from me. She was sitting on the lap of a card player whom I recognized as one of the middle aged men she had been talking to earlier. She had a drink in her hand, and from her half-closed eyes, I could see that she was now pretty drunk. The man had his arms around her and was holding the cards so she could see them.

He kept fidgeting occasionally and whispering something in Yashodhara's ear and whenever he did, it almost seemed like my wife would shiver. She had a dazed expression on her face, but she kept sipping her drink, which meant she was still aware of whatever was happening around her. I looked around the room to try and figure out what was happening. Sitting at the table were these ten guys with cards and chips in front of them. Around the table were 25 or so more men, all watching the card game and talking among themselves. Yashodhara was the only woman in the room.
The man whose lap Yashodhara was sitting on whispered something else in her ear, and she nodded, picked up a couple of chips from the stack in front of his and threw them in the pot. Three other guys said "call" and one by one threw chips in. It was time to show the cards. A young man seated about 10 feet away from me on the right said,
"Woohoo!! Full house beats two pair! I win! Hand her over!"
What happened next almost made me yell out in surprise. The guy reached down and unzipped his pants revealing an erect dick. No one else seemed to find this unusual. The man whose lap Yashodhara was sitting on said something and lifted her off his lap and got up. As that happened, even in the dim light, I figured out what was going on.
The man himself was spotting an erection, glistening with juices. As he had lifted Yashodhara off, I had noticed that the back of her kameez, which till then was bunched up around her waist, had fallen down, giving me and everyone else a glimpse of her naked ass for a split second. The man had been fucking Yashodhara as she sat on his lap. Suddenly, the fidgeting and the expression on her face made sense.
"Come on here, darling. I've been waiting for you all night!" the young man said and a few of the spectators laughed.
Yashodhara staggered towards him, putting her hands on the other chairs for support. She was quite drunk, and having trouble keeping her balance. As she walked, I noticed her milky white calves under the hemline of her kameez. She was not wearing her salwar. From the number of wet stains on the back of her kameez, I guessed this was not the first time she had been fucked.
As she reached the "winner", he turned her around and pulled her back on to his lap. He lifted the back of her kameez as he did so, once again, giving half the room a look at her perfect ass. Yashodhara grunted audibly as the dick was shoved into her cunt. It was not too big or anything, but was thicker than average. He put both his hands on her boobs and pulled her closer to him. And from this angle, I could see that he was fucking her at a healthy pace, driving his cock up and down her cunt.
The game continued, as did the fucking of my wife. I was spellbound watching the expression on Yashodhara's face. She was clearly enjoying being treated like a trophy fucktoy for this bunch of what were essentially strangers. The guys also looked very happy, having found such a hot slut so willing to do their bidding. But I was confused.
Why had they kept the kameez on, thus not exposing Yashodhara's awesome tits? They had not even unhooked it to expose it. Plus, she still had the dupatta around her neck. It made Yashodhara seem like two different entities above and below the waist. If you only saw her above the waist, like I had when she sat on the other guy's lap, everything seemed normal. Her kameez was still crisp and clean, her dupatta daintily wrapped around her neck, the mangalsutra still nestling in her cleavage. Below the waist, a totally different picture. The kameez kept her privates covered while she sat. But it was clear that her legs were naked, and there was cum oozing down them.
I later learned that they had kept the kameez and dupatta on precisely so at first glance, everything would appear normal. Most of the guys at the table were married, and in case one of their wives walked in, the appearance of normalcy, at least for a few seconds, would give them enough time to clear out and avoid a scene.
Like Reply