Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Brilliant....
Thanks for posting such a erotic story...
Hope this long epic saga...
Waiting for next.....
[+] 1 user Likes abcturbine's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Listening to that he started laughing!**
Abdul:"tera age kya hai? 16? Hahaha"*
I was confused about this reaction of his, tabhi he said:*
"accha hua horlicks nahi bola tune! Hahaha! Bacche log ka drink kya peeti hai re! Mujhe laga u r a grown up girl!"*
Me:"I am a grown up girl!"*
My ego was hurt so I got little annoyed! Then Abdul said while putting hand in my waist again*
Abdul:"are meri hottiee! Yeh sab baccho ka drink hai! Tujhe aaj mein mast whiskey pillaunga! Scotch!"*
I was not anyway gonna oppose any of his demands, so I agreed, and as a reward he slid his hand down, now his hand was resting on my butt, he started caressing it and came close to my ear and whispered*
"you have such a sexy butt, so firm and so curvy!"*
I was blushing with this new compliment that I was getting....I loved it....he was now roaming his hand all over my back and feeling my curves, between my hip area and my butt...*
Me:"thank you Abdul! You like it more than her's?"**
Abdul:"who's?"*
Me:"Sadia"*
That statement gave great joy to Abdul, he smile and said:*
"you were feeling jealous baby? She's  girlfriend of Saif and they both had a fight today morning they had a massive fight and since we had already made this plan, they had to come against their will..as we were gonna be meeting after long!! I met Sadia and she told me about it and since she wanted the fight to end, so she told me to make him feel jealous a little bit! So he goes running to her again! And now see he's gone to her! He's giving her all the attention!"*
I thought to myself, how smart Abdul is! He has remedy of every problem!*
Me:"still I didn't like it, but I am sorry that I judged you Abdul"*
Soon everybody joined us on the table and this time Abdul wasn't even looking anywhere my whole attention was at Sadia and she was with Saif while Abdul was caressing my back..I could see that he was telling the truth! He again proved my intuitions wrong and for the token of sorry, I went to kiss him on his cheeks and since he was looking at me at that time, I happened to kiss him on his lips! My face went red! I looked away immediately! My heartbeat had increased! This was the first time I had kissed a guy! And that too in front of so many people! My face flushed out of embarrassment.... I didn't think of it also......my body felt a jerk and I looked again at Abdul's direction.... Abdul had tighten his grip over my waist and he pulled me more close to him and kissed me again, this time his mouth was open and he was trying to force his tongue inside of my closed lips! I didn't know how to react! I tried to stop him but he way more powerful than me.....I was telling him very slowly, I didn't want everybody's attention there:*
"Abdul please stop! I don't want this, Abdul, please!, you have a girlfriend!"*
Abdul:"so what! I want feel those tender lips of yours"*
Me:"No! Plz no! I will tell her!"*
Abdul:"you will not! How will u justify your presence here with me"*
He had a wicked smile on his face...I was feeling helpless! I never thought my first kiss would be stolen from me so forcefully! I gathered more energy and put one hand on his neck and second on his chest and tried pushing him away, and that did work!*
The push to his neck did hurt him and he loosened his grip over me I pushed his hands away one more time and got rid of his hands!* His face had turned red and he looked like he can attack me again and this time he might hurt me more! He was raging with anger! I could hear his heavy breaths, I just got up and walked out of there...*

[+] 1 user Likes ddey333's post
Like Reply
I went out, sat there on a platform with my both hands on my head and started crying....I just couldn't believe it just happened with me! But I was satisfied that it ended and I showed the courage and got away with such situation...I decided to head for my home and instantly I realised! I don't have car or any medium to go home! I could just take a cab and go home but how could I trust a random cab person? Especially when such incident had happened with me just few minutes back! And the road to home was also not very safe! Shit! I am stuck now! I was confused what should I do?*
I just looked up and I saw Adil coming towards me...I thought to myself "if he tries to do something inappropriate then I will slap him left right center!" he came and sat beside me, and surprisingly this time I saw a sign of concern in his eyes and no lust! He kept his hand on my shoulder very lightly just to give me that support..and I started crying again! I started crying like a small child, he kept asking me:*
"what happened Namrata?"*
"tell me..pls...sorry if I have done something, if there's anything else then maybe I can help u"*
I kept crying didn't say anything, but really to have a known person by ur side when u r low is better than to be alone! I was feeling much better now than before but since I got that sense of relief now that someone known is there with me, I could cry my heart out! I kept crying, kept crying! He never lost his cool and kept asking me...and I just turned and hugged him to show my appreciation for him coming out and being there...he was still being a gentleman, he hugged me too but his one hand was circling my head and other was caressing side of my face, in between he was trying to wipe my tears too! I felt so better in his arms! Felt so secured! He said:*
"Ok ok.. Don't tell me what happened if it's your personal thing, just plz stop crying"*
His words did have that magic over me and I was crying less than before, tears had stopped coming out of my eyes.. My eyes were still watery but I was recovering now...I broke the hug and while wiping tears from my eyes..I told him:*
"thank you Adil"*
Adil:"thank god! You are fine!" He smiled*
"now tell me what happened? Which asshole made you cry?"*
I smiled at him and said:*
"your friend! Abdul!"*
Adil:"arre usane kya kiya?"*
Me:"jhagda hua hamara.."*
Adil:"Arre! Don't worry I will handle everything, come lets go inside!"*
Me:"I don't know Adil...I don't want to come back... Can u drop me home?"*
Adil:"ya I can.." He looked little quizzed for some time and again said:"yaa I can, I don't have my car but we can take a cab and I will accompany u!"*
His eyes had lit up and he looked excited! Now that he was ready, I was in two minds...so I asked him to wait for some time as I needed some time to think...he was ok with it....we sat there for sometime without talking to each other, he was busy checking out other girls...*
I thought to myself "why did I not like him kissing me, why didn't I just let him kiss me and opposed! Just few minutes back I was enjoying his touch! I was loving to be praised so much! Nobody had ever done that to me! I wanted to be in his arms, why did I act so impossible! I had promised him, I will do anything to make things ok and what did I do!! Ohh god! I must have embarrassed him in front of everybody! He was only trying to praise me, wanted to feel my lips! I started cursing myself again...I had again let Abdul down..but...I still couldn't figure out the reason behind not letting him kiss....I heard Adil:*
"madam have u decided? Its already 10! Decide fast otherwise it will be hard to get a cab from here"*
I got little irritated, maybe I didn't want him around now..I told him to give me some more time*
And! It struck me that maybe! Maybe!! I didn't want to be kissed in front of so many people!! As it was my first time! Before this whatever happened that was in between us and in an closed environment! So I was enjoying it to the the fullest! Yaa!! I know the reason now! That is the reason!* Otherwise why I wouldn't want to kiss him when I could let him feel my thighs!**
Ok! I WANT TO KISS HIM! And that too there in front of such a huge crowd! Yaa! I am ready for it! And I told Adil:*
"We are not going anywhere but inside! Lets go in!"*
Like Reply
I went in and started looking for Abdul, there was lot of rush and was finding it  difficult to find him, so I thought to myself now that I want to make it up to him, let's go to the restroom and get my make up done nicely cause of crying my kajal also had smudged and also put lipstick also just like he wanted me to do before. I will do anything now to convince him now  and I headed for the restroom, I could see lot many people getting cozy on my way in that hardly lit floor and everybody was taking good advantage of it, I thought to myself..

Just when I was thinking of getting close to Abdul the same way, I was shocked seeing a heartbreaking view! To my horror, Abdul was there in one corner with Karana, I couldn’t see his face but I knew the shirt he was wearing and what Karana was wearing, they were very close to each other he was caressing her hair with one hand and the other hand was on her waist and I could see that they were so much into each other, he was saying something in her ear or nibbling her ear, I don’t know and that bitch Karana was giggling over something! I was so furious at that point I just couldn't control myself and I stormed towards them as I was walking towards them my heart beat was racing and I was getting more and more furious, I didn’t know what I was gonna do but I was mad as hell!! As I reached there they had moved position and now Abdul was facing his back at me…at the same time Karana saw me walking towards them furiously and she said something and he looked back, didn't turn just looked back by that time I reached there and pulled his collar and said
- what the fuck you think you are doing!!
- Nothing we were just dancing! And by the way who are you to ask me these questions?? Tu hai kaun? Just few minutes ago you were acting so pricey! You humiliated me in front of everybody!
- I just came in because of you and I thought I will make it up to your by saying sorry and….forget it!!!!
I was very very furious and he looked furious too but that point I just didn’t really care! I had in fact somehow liked that he was doing it to make me feel jealous, I found it little cute….but I still was mad cause of the sight of seeing him so close to someone, He saw how angry I was and he thought maybe he will be able to calm me down, so he said
- Areee yaar! Tera mann chahee tab tu aajaayegi?? Mujhe pata tha tu andar aa rahi hai isliye maine Karana ka help maanga so that I can make u feel jealous! Itna chota baat nahi samjhta kya yaar tujhe??
I wasn’t so angry by now but I wanted to make it a point that this making jealous thing doesn’t happen again, I have had enough of it this evening! I shouted at the top of my voice!
- Fuck it man! I am not into this making jealous business and don’t address me as “tu” call me with some respect, tera koi respect nahi hoga! Mera bahot hai!! I am not gonna take your shit now! Tu na bhaad mein jaaa!
Now I saw him getting angry again and this time something happened which I never imagined in my life that it will happen to me! Abdul’s face got red with anger, he came very close to me and pulled me close holding my hair and brought me really close to his face and said to me
- Abe! Tere jaisi na hazaar ladkiya aati jaati hai saali tu mujhe aukad ki baat bol rahi hai! Aur tera bahot respect hai! Kaun pehchaanta hai tujhe! Agar mere saath hai na toh at least people will know u as my bitch!! You don’t tell me what I am and what status I hold!
I somehow managed to get away from his grip and almost started running towards the restroom cause I didn't know what he will do next and the women's restroom is the only place he will not be able to enter, I ran, I ran and I entered the washroom but it was empty and this is something I wasn’t expecting or rather hoping! And behind me I heard the door opening again and to my horror, I saw Abdul entering the restroom! By this time I knew what he was capable of, so I told him, actually begged in front of him
- Abdul, please mujhe maaf karo, mujhe jaane do!
- Areee kutttii abhi tak toh bade nakhre dikha rahi thi!! Abhi kyon yeh tone tera! Darr gayi kya??
- Haan mein bahot darr gayi hoon Abdul, please you do whatever you want, I won't question you, but please mujhe jaane do
By this time he came very close and again held my hair and said
- Tujhe laggta hai aaj tujhe jaane dunga, u are looking even more sexy in this state! I wouldn’t let go of such sexiness so easily!! What if you denied to kiss me, you will kiss me today for sure if not my lips something else!

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply
Superb.....
Wonderful...
Like Reply
I didn't know what he was talking and I wasn’t even in the frame of mind to understand what he was saying neither I wished to, but saying that he started pushing me down, I didn’t know what he was planning to do at that time… I resisted a lot! But he kept pushing me, I was shouting at top of my voice but nobody could hear I guess since the music must be playing at its full blast! I started hitting him with my right hand, but it didn’t affect him at all! As my last resort I thought of making him feel lil better and I told him
- Please Abdul, please! Mujhe jaane do! Mein andar aayi cause I felt bad that I refused to kiss you and I wanted to kiss you in front of everybody!, par maine tumhe uske saath dekha toh mujhe ghussa aaya, mujhe maaf kardo! Please!
- Tu mujhe kiss karne aayi thi na! toh kar na kiss, I am giving you a chance! Right now! Bitch!
- Nahi, please abdul, jaane do!! Please!
- Are kutti! Kiss hi toh karna hai tujhe abhi!!
And he started opening his zip with his left hand, while hes pushing me down with his right hand, in no time he got his zip open and got his dick out! To my horror, it really did look huge even when I hadn’t seen any cocks till then! I was right in front of it by then but I was still trying to get off his grip, I couldn’t take my eyes of it, not that I was mesmerized by it but it was something I was seeing for the first time in my life! i frankly did feel puckish when I saw it….he had hair all around the end of his dick, and it was black, like really black, he wasn’t fair but his dick was darker than him and it was ugly! I saw wanted to move away from that position, but his grip was so firm and at the same time it was hurting me because of his hair pulling! I was in immense pain, I told him
- Chee! Yeh sab kya hai!!
- Are yeh wohi hai! Chota abdul! Bade abdul ko toh tune kiss karne se mana kiya! Toh you have to kiss him now!
- Nahi! Please mein nahi kar sakti yeh!
- Puch kaun raha hai!! Tujhe karna hi hai yeh kutti! Bahot tadfaya tune mujhe!
- Nahi abdul! Mein yeh sab Preeti ko bata dungi!!
- Abe Preeti ki dhamki mujhe mat de, samjha! Usko bhi toh aisehi aadat lagaayi hai maine mere chote abdul ki! Aur isko respect de aur bula, “chote abdul”!
I was still struggling to get away and then all of a sudden he stopped shaking his dick from his left hand he slapped me hard and said
- Kuttiii! Chal ab bhenchod! Jyada naatak mat kar! Aayi thin a mujhe kisss karne! Then kiss me now! This is your chote Abdul asking you to kiss him!
He had his dick in front of me and it was getting bigger and bigger in every second and he showed me the opening of his pee hole and said
- Think of them as my lips and kiss it and use your tongue first!
I looked at it and again I felt so so disgusting that considering kissing it was out of question! And then I got another slap on my left cheek! And this time he pushed me really hard towards his dick, his dick did touch my lips and that was the most disgusting feeling I ever got till that time! He was still forcing me more towards him and hoping that I would open up my mouth, I was not gonna give up so easily, In that fight his dick was moving all over my lips and around my lips, it was hitting my nose, my cheeks, my eyes, I could feel it everywhere……All over my face! It was rotating in a circular fashion! I could also feel his balls on my lips and on my face in between! There was a pungent smell i could sense while his dick or his balls would come close to my nose, I was sooo grossed out with this whole episode of having forced to be such an ugly dick and at the same time, experience that smell which approves of how dirty it would be!! And I got out of my thoughts with the series of hard slaps I got from him, almost 5 back to back and he said!
- Bhenchod!! Leee bhenchod!!! Muh mein leee!!!
And within no time, I opened my lips to the most ugliest thing I had seen in my life, I could smell that pungent smell so much now! It was soo strong and soo gross! Since my nose was soo close to his dick, once his dick was inside he started moving back and forth and he was saying
- Aahhhh bhenchodd! Kya mast muh hai tera! Jitna tuu upar se beautiful hai utna hi tu andar see bhi beautiful hai, kitna accha lag raha hai! Aahhhhh! Leee kutti! Bahot nakhre kiye tune! Abhi masttt chooss, chote abdul ko! Ab kahan gaye tere nakhre! Accha lag raha hai na??
I didn’t say anything, accha toh nahi lag raha tha, I was feeling soo sick!!! So disgusting! And his dick was growing more in size, more and more, it was filling my full mouth, it was infact at times was hitting the end of my mouth but still it wasn’t going fully inside!
Like Reply
I was feeling so humiliated and so helpless! He kept pushing my mouth towards him and kept fucking my mouth!
- Woahhh!!! Namrata! You are so good at it!! You are naturally talented!! Masttt kar rahi hai!! Aise hi karte reh aur fir mein tujhe aaj mera speciality Abdul juice pilaunga!!
I didn't know what was he talking but I was hoping that someone will walk in that door and all of it stops! And again I got hits my cheeks!
- Kutti!!! Tujhe kuch bol raha hoon!!! Puch raha hoon! Jawaad de! Itni taarif kiya teri! Maa baap ne sikhaya nahi kya thank you bolte hai!! Haaann?
I didn't know what to say, thank you for what? And one more hit on my cheeks! This time it was the hardest! And he pulled my hair and let out his dick out so I can talk.
- Bhenchod! Bol kutiya!
- Haan Abdul! Thank you..
- Thank you kyon?? Kyon who bol!
- Thank you meri taarif karne ke liye..
- Kyon karr raha hoon mein teri taarif? Who bol saali, ghussa mat dila! Aur ekk khaa nahi toh!
He had such an anger in his eyes and I was really scared and I thought it's better to co-operate with him right now and I said,
- Thank you Abdul! Mujhe itni acchi compliments dene ke liye, mujhe kisine itna accha nahi bola ab tak
- Kyon accha bol raha hoon who bol kutiya!!
- Kyonki mein tumhara chota Abdul ko kiss kar rahi hoon, aur tumhare chote abdul ko mein andar se khoobsurat lag rahi hoon..
- Haaaan!! Chota Abdul toh uska pet name hai, uska sach ka naam toh “Abdul ka lund” hai!, usko wohi naam se bula abhise.
- Haan, ok
- Abe ok kya! Bula usko Abdul ka lund!
- Haan! Mein Abdul ke lund ko andar ke khoobsurat lagi isliye mujhe bahot accha laga
- Matlab?
- I am liking that Abdul’s dick has liked my inner beauty
- What do you mean? You didn't like my dick?
I didn’t know what to tell him, I had never been in such situation and I never wanted to but I really didn’t have any idea what was he expecting out of me, the fact that I wasn’t liking it at all, toh I told him,
- Abdul mujhe suffocation ho raha hai, aur accha bhi nahi lag raha hai, yeh meri galti hai, tumhare lund ki nahi
I realised, I was starting to say ‘lund’ and other words so shamelessly, I was so ashamed of myself, but it was needed at that time, I didn’t want to get hit more… it was the time I would act smart and not to do anything foolish and to my surprise he let go of my hair, I was crying but felt relieved and looked up and this time he started hitting my face with his right hand, back to back I got hit for 5 times! And he said loudly
- Saali yeh aisa bada lund tujhe mil raha hai aur tu bol rahi hai, accha nahi laga? Ab tu mera insult karegi! Mere lund ka insult karegi, saali kutiya!
- Nahi nahi Abdul aisa nahi hai, mein yeh pehli baar kar rahi hoon, isliye, maine bola tumhari lund ki koi galti nahi...
- Abee kutiya! Samajhti nahi hai kya tu?? Wohi toh bol raha hoon, pehle baar hi itna mast bada lund hai! 7 inch ka lund milna asaan nahi haii!
It was really 7 inch long, could be easily bigger but not smaller than 7 inch, I had decided to do whatever he says and just please him and get out of it! I said
- Haan Abdul, tum sahi bol rahe ho! Sorry maine tumhare man ko thes pohochayi
- Aree man ka chod bhenchod! Chal muh mein le , ab mera haath dukh raha hai, aur jo puchu uska jawaad dhang se de, samajha?
- Haan Abdul, sorry
After that he just held my head lightly and pushed a little towards his ugly dick, he didn't have to force hard as I also willingly moved close this time, his dick had become little limp nor he was holding it now so I held his dick and raised his down facing cock and now it was facing me, the opening which he called lips are now facing me, I opened my mouth to take it in and Abdul stopped me..
- Rukh! Make him feel good by caressing him, u already has made him feel so bad that's why it wasn't looking at you, acche see pyaar kar usko, sehla haath se! Yeh dekh aise.
And saying this he reached for my boobs, after such a fight, already low neck had gone even lower and he could see even more cleavage now, he started caressing my boobs from the top of my dress, I let out a mild moan and my grip over his dick got much tighter, I could feel his dick getting harder now...I couldn't stop myself from looking at it, it was growing in size and starting to look up again, I could see its lips again looking at me...I was beginning to lose control! He was now trying to slide his hand inside my dress, at that point I had completely lost my control and I was wanting him to slide his hands easily so I moved up and there his hand goes inside, I was on a different trip! Someone was fondling my boobs for the first time and I tell you that feeling was so amazingly sensual! I had forgotten about he hitting me or calling me by bad and vulgar words, I had forgotten my pain.
He kept caressing my boobs and then he started to pinch my nipples very lightly, and said to me
- Baby your nipples are so hard, want to suck on to them now!
Like Reply
I didn't come to know when I started caressing his dick and he said
- Stroke it faster now don't just keep holding it now!

I immediately followed his instructions this time and started stroking his dick faster and I was looking at it while stroking it, I loved seeing that skin going back and forth and feel that hardness for the first time, tabhi he said

- Maine bola tha na I love this thing about you, you are so beautiful and so pure from inside and that's why u can forget and forgive and not keep grudges, now I am getting the feeling that you are trusting me! Ab tak toh tune sirf bola tha..ab tu prove kar rahi hai! Ab tu dikha rahi hai ki tu mere liye kuch bhi kar sakti hai! Tere thighs se bhi jyada tere boobs bahot sexy hai, kitne soft hai! Aur tumhare nipples toh mujhe abhi choosne hai! Kaisa lag raha hai ab bata?
- Abdul tum bahot acche ho...ahhhhh...sorry maine tumpe bharosa nahi kiya...plz maaf kardo
- Aree ahh firse tu waise baat karne lagi, mujhe tujhe gaali nahi deni! Bata jo maine pucha!
- Kya pucha baby tumne
- Baby ko toh tune sirf haath mein hi pakda hai, jaldi se usko tumhari inner beauty dikhaoo!
- Tumne mere muh ki baat cheenli! 
- Cheen nahi raha hoon, de raha hoon! muh mein loo abhi chalo jaldi!
And I yet again opened my mouth to take his mesmerizing dick in my mouth, which was waiting to see my inner beauty according to Abdul ... this time willingly, and! we heard the door opening! I was stunned! Just few mins back I was wanting to someone come in so it will be stopped! But now! I was little disappointed since I had started liking, in fact loving the moment! My first moment! And at the same time, I was worried about our position! What if someone sees us, what will they think about me, what perception they will make about me!
I saw Abdul seeing towards the door's direction and he was also not too comfortable seeing someone, I wouldn't say scared but little worried, I also turned behind me I saw one lady standing behind and she shouted..

- What the fuck! Wtf are you guys doing here! And how can you come here mister! This is a women's washroom! Wait I am calling the security! I will not let you guys just get away with such thing!

And she stormed out! I got damn scared! What if security officer comes here, what type of complain is she gonna make? What if my dad comes to know then? All the thoughts started running in my head and I just got up and ran out of the washroom the very next second! I didn't care about what Abdul will think and all which I was till now..

It was humongously embarrasing for me to be caught in a womens washroom, sucking a guy's dick! I was scared too, as soon as I went out I saw that lady talking to the manager but they were not looking towards me and I took it as an opportunity and without wasting any time I got out of the club, I was feeling like crying any time tears would start rolling out from my eyes but I was controlling myself since I didn't want any scene there, didn't want people to come to me and asking me and avoid the limelight...it was a horrible feeling, I was feeling bad and disappointed with myself that I got carried away and that too with a guy who didn't respect me at all and I was feeling manipulated!

Now i started to think about quickly get a cab and run away from that spot, it was already 10.30, dad would come home by 11 and max to max I could be out till 12  I knew...just at that time, I saw Saad opening the door of his car! I didn't call him since I didn't want unnecessary attention though he wasn't too far, I didn't want to take any chances so I went running in front of the car and called him

• Saad! Where are you going??
• I am leaving for home yaar, got bored..
• Ok ok, even I am leaving, you said you stay near my area only na, can I come with you?
• Yes yes! With a broad smile he said, is anybody else joining us?
• No!
• Ok, let's go then!

I felt so relieved listening to that and then we quickly got into the car....."phew! I am finally going home and didn't have to go home alone!", I thought to myself...and he seemed like a good guy, very gentle, good looking and he was very respectful  towards me. 

Like Reply
As Saad started driving his car, I looked back through the rear window and saw Abdul coming out and looking for me on both sides...."what a timing!! I moved out of there at a perfect time! Finally at least one decision I took tonight, worked in my favor" I thought to myself...seeing me looking behind, even Saad must have looked back from his rear view mirror cause he asked 

• Should we have waited for him? Should I stop the car?
• Wait for whom?
• Are Abdul, I saw him behind the car.
• Noooo!! Keep going!
• Ohh, I thought u were with him, so I asked
• No, I came here with him but... (I kept quiet, didn't know what to tell)
• But?
• Nothing yaar saad, please leave it, I am not in a very good state of mind now, maybe I will tell u later
• Ok..I just couldn't figure out how a decent girl like you could be with him, I don't even like taking his name.
• Hmmm, I don't normally but my friend and his gf ditched at the last moment and I was wanting to go out since I was too excited to go out and have fun, so I decided to come with him and his gf was also ok with it (I lied about his gf being ok, that poor girl didn't even know about it)
• Ohhh ok ok

Then he also kept quiet and my mind started running with the things happened this night, how could I do this? I could not for once not thought of the problems that I could face when I am going out with a stranger, I betrayed my friend also, bechaari Preeti! I was feeling so bad about myself, I was so strong, always had immense self belief and self confidence, I was a girl of high values, I was so proud of myself cause of values and morals, nobody and nothing could break me or manipulate me! That's what I always believed! And that bastard took that away from me! The most precious asset to me! My confidence! I started to feel so empty from inside, so low....and I started whimpering, kept whimpering for some time so Saad wouldn't hear me, didn't want to give him any explanation and seem like a weak person, which was what I was feeling.... Suddenly I felt a pat on my shoulder, it was Saad, he asked me
• Are you crying Namrata?
• No no (while trying to hold back my tears, with a heavy voice)
• Namrata what happened?
• Nothing ree! (in a very irritating manner I told him)
• Ok I won't ask you but if u feel like talking, let me know, I will be all ears..
• Ya, ok

And again there was silence, I kept looking out, blaming my fate to be fallen in such situation, I did acted foolish and I started a silently crying again. Saad must have heard me crying again, this time he didn't directly asked me, but he said
• I know that Abdul only must have done something, it's there in his character to use gullible girls like u
• (my tone only changed and very aggressively I told him) I am not gullible! I am very smart! Don't call me that ever again!
• Smart girls don't go out with boys like Abdul and that means he's only responsible behind your tears
• Boss! If I wasn't smart I would have stayed with him! I walked out! Didn't I! I was well in my senses and I got my self out! (I lied again), I came here with him not cause I liked him! I came because of the situation!
• If you could have controlled the situation tab then you wouldn't have been in this situation!
• What are you trying to do?? Huh? What's ur point?
• I am just consoling you.
• You don't sound like one! You are trying to make feel even more bad now!
• I am not, I am just making sure that you have realized the mistake of trusting Abdul
• You don't have to make sure anything! And the fact that I am crying is because I know I have done a mistake! So keep quiet for sometime or let me get down here and I will get a cab! 
• Ok ok, I am sorry, I will keep quiet, maybe my way was wrong but I ...anyway leave it
• YA

Just then my phone rang, it was almost 11 so I thought my dad must have reached home so I tried searching for my phone in the bag 
, I found it and to my horror it wasn't my dad! It was Abdul! I let it ring and disconnect and kept it back in my bag, I started thinking to myself " Why could he be calling me now!" And the phone rang again and I did the same didn't pick up, Saad was noticing all this, but thank god he didn't say anything this time, I would have given him back and how and would have got down! Now I am not gonna be controlled or not gonna take anybody's favor and be in their obligation, I had decided! I will do what I want to!
Like Reply
Superb....
Thanks for posting.....
Like Reply
After some time my phone beeped, I got scared again, it could be my dad or Abdul, in both situations I am gonna be in trouble, but at the same time I thought if it's my dad, it's ok, but if it's from Abdul, I will fuck his case this time! And it was from Abdul only, fuck! I was so mad just seeing his name there in the notification, with lot of anger I clicked on it to see whats written and there everything went wrong again, I like a dumb forgot that he will be able to see me "Online"!

Abdul: tu saali Saad ke saath gayi na! Saali dekha uske car mein maine tujhe

I did not know what to write, I just read and kept it back. It beeped again and again it was Abdul. This time I didn't check, I just read the preview of it from the notification panel, I didn't want to show him that I was reading. It read,

Abdul: tujhe kya lagta hoon chutya hoon! Tujhe bola tha na usse mat baat kar! Saali tune uske saath plan bana liya! Ab dekh bhenchod mein kya karta hoon.....

Again one more came,

Abdul: saala kutta! Uski toh jindagi nark bana dunga!

Now I started thinking kiski? I kept thinking then 3rd!

Abdul: woh Saad bahot shanna bann raha tha na, mere saamne tere saath flirt kar raha tha, kal subhe uske ghar jaake usko maarunga!

Abdul: tune abhi mujhe call nahi na kiya toh dekh mein tujhe toh kuch nahi karunga, par yeh Saad ko toh maar daalunga! Abhi ke abhi call kar!

Fuck! Now I have put this person also in trouble! It wasn't Saad's fault that he was driving me back home ulta he was doing a favor on me!  and then I realised how I was treating him all this time, but now what to do! I don't want to call Abdul just cause he was terrorizing me! That would fuel his guts! I was not gonna do that at all! Just then one more msg came

Abdul: call now! I am also coming there by friends car and if I catch you guys midway na, I will break all his bones and put him along with his car in a valley! And people...

This time i opened his chat and the msg was

Abdul: call now! I am also coming there by friends car and if i catch you guys midway na, I will break all his bones and put him along with his car in a valley! And people have seen you leaving with him, toh sochle!

"Fuck yaar! What have got myself stuck into" I thought to myself, first of all toh I didn't want Saad to go through any trouble because of me so I decided to get down from his car, now how to tell him that, I messaged Abdul back

Me: ok, give me 2 mins

I looked out and I could see that we were touching the city and it wasn't that secluded....then looked at Saad and told him 
- Listen Saad I will have to get down here, thanks for all your help, but I won't be going home tonight and I will be staying at my friend's house tonight, so can you please drop me here?
- Here? 
- Not here, but little ahead, near that pink building
- Ohh ok, so anybody is coming to pick u down? 
- No no
- Why! Then I will walk u till the door!
- Saad, please no, my friends house is on the ground floor only, I will go, maybe I will call you when I reach home or drop u a msg.
- Ok then, if that's what u want then its ok.

We reached near the building I showed him, I wish I could explain him about my rude behavior, but he really didn't do any wrong thing ever while we were together so that gave me a lot of respect for him, I said thank you and he went away, I tried to stop him if he can give me his number so I can tell him but he didn't wait, maybe he got an idea that I was lying....at that time only my mobile started ringing, it was my dad, dad asked

• Beta kahan ho?
• Mein pohoch hi rahi hoon dad, sirf 15 mins do, jara late ho gaya
• Haan haan beta late toh ho gaya, par come jaldi now!
• Haan dad
• I will be awake haan, come fast
• Yeah dad, bye dad

Like Reply
Superb.....
Brilliant....
Like Reply
After that I called Abdul..

• Haan Abdul, bol! (very furiously I asked him)
• Kya bol be! (his tone was the same!) kahan hai? Aa hi raha hoon mein piche! 
• I have reached home! What do you want? I said I will call you and I did, I don't care what u do to Saad, he's nobody to me, I just called cause I wanted to end this nonsense!
• Ohhhh you have reached home! ( he sounded little happy, which was a surprise to me!)
• Yes (I was still being stern)
• Ohhho!! All this time I was worried about you, what Saad will do and all, but good if you have reached home then its fine! Super in fact! Sorry for today, take care, byee sweetheart! Goodnight!

He didn't even wait for me to say bye and kept the phone! But I was immensely surprise by this new development! Till now he was all acting rowdy and all of a sudden he says he was only worried about Saad not doing anything to me and me reaching home safely! That came as a shock to me and it was very very weird!!! Very! "Let it be! I have to get a cab now" i thought to myself, stood there waiting for a cab and 4 years back I didn't have any idea about App taxi services, so I stood there waiting for good 15-20 mins and this thought was constantly revolving around my head that how a person can act so differently in matter of seconds! "bhaad mein gaya woh Namrata, tu can dekh!", but there was no cab visible and it was almost 15 mins passed since dad had called me, I had told him that I will reach in 15, I was very worried thinking about that, what if dad calls me again, what am I supposed to tell him, basically my mind was filled up with all the question, very little of them were about Abdul but most of them were about me reaching home in time and questioning of dad!

 I was very desperate to reach home at that time!! You guys have no idea! Don't judge me but at that time I had no option but to call Abdul and ask him if he can come pick me up, it was gonna be little odd, but still after his last conversation I could at least think of that as and option.....and because of him only I was in this situation again! so I called him after much dilemma, his phone started ringing but he wasn't picking up and just when I thought it was a bad idea and about to disconnect the call, I could see the timer started, so I knew he picked up and I put the phone back on my ear

• Hi Abdul
• kya hua jaan? Meri yaad aa rahi thi?
• Yaad nahi par, I thought maybe u can help me
• Doing what?
• Actually I lied to you, I never reached home...I had got down from Saad's car cause you were acting difficult and forcing me to call you, so I got down so we can talk....

There was a big silence, he didn't say anything, I kept doing, hello....hello! Then he talked

• Ohhh toh jhoot bola tune!
• Jhoot nahi, par haan
• Chalo koi nahi, mujhe jara bhi accha nahi lagta jo mujhse jhoot bolta hai
• Hmmmmm, anyway u let it be, I will manage, don't start with you I don't like this and that, chalo bye!
• Areee namrata rukh! Tu ek kaam kar, jara piche chalke aa!
• Piche kyon? Firse club nahi jaana mujhe, ghar jaana hai!
• Areee ek last baat maanle darling!
• I am not gonna listen to your any demands or suggestions now!
• Ohhhhooo!
• Ohhooo wohooo apne paas rakh, chod tu jaane de, mein dekh lungi
• Ok  ok ok, rukh aata hoon
• Mat aa!
• Tohh! Abhi nakhre mat kar, aa raha hoon, 1 min ke andar!
• Faaltu ki baatein mat kar, 1 min mein kaise aayega
• Are tu dekh na! Anything and everything for you meri jaan
• Hmm, chal see you then, come fast
Like Reply
Superb.....Brilliant...
Like Reply
Saying this I kept the phone, it was out of my thinking power that how can a person change so much!?? Anyway I at least did had a hope of reaching home in next 15-20 mins, if dad calls I will tell him that I was stuck in traffic, so the problem sort of solved...phewww....and! Just then I realised that this bastard Abdul had told me that he was following us and I didn't even see a single car going from the road after I got down.....bastard could he be there somewhere or did I miss any car?? And at that exact moment, I could see a car's lights turning on and flashing! It was a cab, It started moving towards me and stopped next to me and no wonder it was Abdul! But since it had started moving I was just hoping that it was Abdul and not anybody else, so I won't lie but I was relived to see him! I couldn't stop smiling cause I was relived! But he did see me there standing and he didn't help me, that thought was also there in me, but at that moment, my problems were solved, I thought to myself, I sat in the cab and we headed for our home....

As soon as I got in the car, I asked Abdul
  • Why didn't you tell me earlier that you were just here! I could have saved 15-20 mins by now! You enjoyed seeing me waiting alone in the dark or what
  • Yes
  • What do u mean? Sick you are!
  • Whatever makes u feel satisfied, I will say that, cause I am really feeling sorry for what happened today, it shouldn't have happened! I know...
  • Hmmm...u can't force anybody in life! To do anything!
  • Did I force you Namrata? Were u not willingly doing it?
  • Are you kidding me? I wasn't! I was only doing it so that u won't hit me! Why r u so weird? Why are you acting so nicely with me for last 30 mins, so different than what u were in that club, I am not understanding! I just don't know & I want to know but its ok if u don't want to tell
  • I don't want to tell
  • Ok then, don't tell!! Fuck off!

He smiled and kept quiet and after all the experience I had with him it was really odd but I didn't want to ask him cause I knew it could be some of his trick, for 5 mins I kept staring outside the car window, couldn't believe that I am with the same guy who humiliated and was so rough with me but one thing was still bothering me that he kept me waiting there alone when he was seeing me standing there helplessly....why was he even there? He definitely didn't care about keeping me away from harm cause he was just harming me few minutes back! I just couldn't control myself anymore and I asked him with a stern tone
  • U have to tell me why u kept me waiting there outside on the road when, u were seeing me struggling!

He just laughed loudly when I asked him this and said
  • Namrata tu bahot cute hai 

I was in no mood to hear any compliments or bullshit from him so I said
  • Are woh sab bhaad mein gaya, bata why you did not come to pick me up when u saw me struggling? What sick  joy you were getting out of it?
  • Tell me one thing Namrata, why did u come from there alone?
  • What do u expect? U were hitting me and that lady saw us and she went out saying she will complain about us, I was scared to be there and to be with you also so I did what I felt was right thing to do!
  • Why couldn't u tell me to take u home? Why did u choose Saad?
  • I didn't choose Saad! I came running out and I saw Saad getting in his car so I asked him and he said yes

Immediately after saying this I realised, I am giving him explanation again! I was the one who asked a question, not him! And even if he asks I shouldn’t be answerable to him!  ( now I am realising that he might have got a hint that I am again getting in his control slowly) and at that time only he told the cab driver to stop for a second! I got too impatient and asked him, 
  • Why have you stopped the cab?? I need to be at home in next 10 mins! Tell him to start driving!! 

I started telling the cab driver to start driving but he didn’t listen to me, Abdul was reaching to his bag and removing something and said
  • Whats the hurry baby? We are only 5 mins away from our building! You just waited there for 10 mins, I just told him stop for 2 mins 
  •  Just stop asking me counter questions! I asked why did u just kept me waiting??
  • I am sorry that I kept you waiting, I didn't know that you were dying to meet me  
  • Whatever, this wont work! Don’t try to act smart, answer my question!
The answer is not so straight baby…please listen and talk in between, please have this (he tried to hand me a bottle of breezer!, and said) I am sorry I didn't let you have breezer then and you couldn’t even have whiskey so I was feeling guilty that because of that incident you couldn’t even enjoy so I brought this for you
Like Reply
This was the time when I felt like I am in control! That feeling was so great, I am again feeling confident and like I have control over my life, this was what he had snatched from me and the feeling that  I made such an impossible character into such a decent person that he is now, was a big victory for me! For my ego! For my self confidence! With this feeling I told him
  • Listen! Stop with your nonsense and tell me why?? This breezer you couldn’t give me when I wanted so whats the point!!
  • Phhhh....( he took a long breath before saying) listen, ok,  my behavior with you was bad, I agree, I accept, (I tried saying and he stopped me), please don’t say anything, please, let me complete, I would justify myself and if you don’t agree then please let me know when I complete talking, yaa?
  • Yaa, ok..
  • So.. Listen, when we went there, I thought you really did like me and that’s why you came with me and I , I don’t know what to say, I don’t want to scare you off but, I really liked you more than we like a friend & all those moments we had in the car made me feel that you also like me the same way I like you and u trust me, you said that din you?
  • I did, but.. (and he said)
  • Don’t say anything, just nod your head when I ask you question, in yes or no, ok?
I did how he instructed and just nodded my head indicating, I understood ..he said
  • Good girl! Now first of all! Have a breezer, tune nahi piya toh even I didn’t drink! I wanted to enjoy with you so I also came out of the party!
  • I don’t want to now, when I wanted to you din let me ( I was enjoying the hold I had in the situation!) 
  • Ok, but can you please at least hold? Please?

I took the bottle from him and he opened it with his teeth only! First time I saw somebody opening the bottle with their teeth then, I didn’t use to drink then so much...so that was something new! We both did cheers and had one-one sip, he had a smirk on his face, but I don’t feel this time he was planning something, so I din give it that much importance, this time I had the hold of the situation and I wasn’t gonna lose it......or melt….or get manipulated…he again started tell
  • Now listen I really like you and I can tell you that I like you more than I like Preeti! When I saw you talking and giggling with Saad I got really jealous and I told Sadia about it, I wanted to make u feel jealous too! So she helped me in doing that, I wanted you to come to me and take me away from Sadia, now u must be thinking why I couldn’t come to you and took u away from Saad but I didn’t want you to control you, I never wanted to! You know what I was telling Sadia? "yaar Namrata who Saad se baat kar rahi hai aur mujhe usse nahi rokhna hai kuch bhi karne se,   par mujhe yeh bhi chahiye who mere paas aajaye" then she told me that the best way you can make a girl come running to you is to make her feel jealous! I tried that also but you were still busy with him! It did hurt me a lot! I had to call u! I had to do SOMETHING THAT I DIDN’T want to do, MAKE YOU DO SOMETHING, I did call you and you came running, jealousy factor didn’t work with you…so I understood that I will have to tell you if I want something from you and that became my perception, later when I tried to kiss you, u denied and ran away, that made me feel humiliated and very very hurt….and I met Karana inside, she asked me what was wrong and I told her how much I like you and value your presence in my life, she kept telling me that its ok, maybe she doesn’t like you…I also thought to myself that if she doesn’t like me then its ok and I prayed to god that keep her safe and I wished good for you for your life, just then I saw you entering and I told her the same thing that I wanted to make Namrata jealous so can she please act a little? She said yes, I can see how much you are in to her, so I will do anything that will help you to win her! I was waiting for you to come closer and then I hugged Karana only cause u could see….but my that plan also didn’t work, you came and we started fighting! I was furious and disappointed at the same time cause all my efforts of, forget winning you but just to get attention, were going wrong! As we were fighting, I realised what I had realised few mins back! I have to let you know what I want and you would do it, so I took you to washroom cause I wanted to be really close to you!
Like Reply
Wonderful....
Erotic....
Like Reply
I was listening all this while, didn’t say a single word, but this time I had to raise a point! I said
  • Boss! Even when you were taking me to the washroom, you were not at all good to me, you were dragging me almost! You hit me! You cursed me so badly, and btw you didn’t hit me once or twice! You kept hitting me every minute that I was with you, I was feeling so stuck and humiliated, you said you felt humiliated, I cant even imagine what I went thru!!
  • Aree! I didn’t complete talking and you had promised that you wont talk till the time I finished! Now with you also it happened na, that you said something but cause of the change of situation, you had to break your promise and do something that you want!
  • Hmmm, I don’t know
  • You don’t know or you don’t want to listen?? Anyway forget it! Now at least this time would you let me complete and not talk in between??
  • Hmm
  • What hmmmm? I want you to say yes or no!
  • What do u mean by YOU want?? Huh?
  • Cause I know you Namrata, you would do if I tell you what I want, than waiting for you to do what I want
  • Hmmm
  • Areee! What hmmmm!?
  • Haan thik hai Abdul! I got you and hmmm means I understand!! God!
  • Good girl!  ok so where was I? Aummmm, ya just before we got in to the restroom and we got lost in each other's inner beauty na?
  • Haan re! 

Immediately after saying that I realized I agreed to whatever that he was saying about getting lost in each other's inner beauty and shit....frankly, I was, after that initial fight and struggle in the restroom I was even ready for anything, I wouldn’t have stopped him from doing anything, I was all his! I had considered myself as his slave almost! But why would I agree to it! And I said quickly!
  • Haan, just before we got into restroom, that’s all!

He smiled and said
  • Ok ok, so listen, I took you to washroom and I can tell you or try to explain you why I was being so pushy and so rude.....I was upset with you Namrata! I was so upset with you that you were not even trying to understand even after me telling you once that why I was getting close to Sadia! I thought and I expected you to come to me and know why was I doing it! you didn't take any effort to make things alright!
  • I was gonna Abdul (this time I lost my anger a lil, but Immediately got back) , anyway chod, you tell.
  • Ya, so when I was wanting to talk to you, you were not listening and just walked away! Went to the restroom!  and I wanted to talk to you, so as I had judged your behavior till then, I had to make it happen!  so I came inside the restroom & btw what were you thinking! You think, you going to the women's washroom would have stopped me! That was very stupid! (And he started laughing!) anyway so in there whenever I hit you or acted rough with you, it was a mix of me wanting u to do it and making you do it and u had disappointed me so the anger was also there!! I never disrespected you, it was between us, I wasn’t calling u bad names or hitting you in front of anybody, that’s all I wanted to tell you!
  • Ok, heard! I accept that u might have real feelings for me 
  • I never said that!
  • Ohh ( It was damn awkward!)
  • Yes! I never said it! But you understood my feelings for the first time!! (he was smiling ears to ears)
But nothing was gonna melt me now, so I told him
Whatever but hitting will not ever be accepted or forgiven by me in my life! So don’t even try…forget it, I will be good friend to you but don’t expect me to forgive you ever!
Surprisingly he looked disappointed but not angry this time…so to make the moment lighter, I playfully said
  • Mera breezer khatam ho gaya, aur 5 min mein aa jaayega ghar, aur ek hai? Ya ek hi laaya? Kanjoos 
He had a mild smile on his face but he the disappointed look was still there, and he went for his bag and pulled out another and opened with his teeth and gave to me, that opening the bottle with teeth part was so new and kind of impressive to me … I had always seen my dad opening with an opener…but I didn’t let him know about it, my house was very close and just to make the moment lighter I had asked for the breezer but I was not gonna have it so I had one sip and offered him the same bottle, his disappointment was all gone and he had this weird smirk on his face and took the bottle and had a sip and again gave it back to me…as we reached our building, I told him
  •  get down first and let me go inside by the cab, I don’t want my dad to see me coming in with a boy
  • Ok, should I get down here?
  • Yes yes
  • Ok then quickly have a sip and give me the bottle back, cause you will have trouble hiding it later
  • No no let it be, you take it! I don’t want..
  • Please Namrata, have just one small sip, please just listen to me one last time, I am asking you to do this for me please
  • Arree! Ok ok (I had a smallest sip I could have and gave it to him)
  • Waahhhh! Thank youuu! ( he looked soo happy)
  • What happened Abdul! Why r u acting like this now?
  • Nothing, nothing, u go, I am getting down
  • Aree! Tell me baba!
  • Aree trust me you wouldn’t like it…but still, it mite sound kiddish to you but it does hold immense importance to me…basically we kissed finally!
Like Reply
Ohhh god!!! That really did make me blush…I just didn’t know what yo say….but I had to get down so I told him
  • Bye, Abdul see you
  • One thing I want to tell you quickly!
  • What?
  • I am in love with you Namrata
  • (woaawhhh, that was damn weird, I didn't have time for a long talk so I chose to be very loud and clear) That could have been flattering in two situations, if u didn’t have a girlfriend and if u hadn't hit me today! 
  • I am sorry for hitting you but I can correct the other thing immediately which you said..
  • Which? Gf?
  • Ya
  • I m not getting you, anyway, please get down now, or I will get down, my dad will call me any minute!
  • Ok ok, (he opened the door and while getting out) he said, I am gonna break up with Preeti tomorrow and gonna tell her that I am in love with you
  • WTF! PLEASE DON’T!!!!
  • I will do it, doesn’t matter if u love me or not but I cant be with somebody when I am in love with someone else…
  • WTF ABDUL!!! THIS IS CRAZY! Please don’t do anything like this, now please go and we will talk about It over the phone tomorrow, till then please don’t talk to her, I beg of you!
  • Ok ok, don’t panic, I wont, good night, take care
  • Hmmm, bye

He got down and I told the cab driver to take the cab inside the gate….after reaching home thankfully dad didn’t ask me lot many questions, I went to my room, took a cold water bath, while taking bath, the areas where I was hit by Abdul were burning slightly, that refreshed that horrific episode took place in the evening, what I went through......was applying the body wash on my body then I got surprised to find out that nipples were erected!! I thought to myself, "was it because of the thoughts running in my head of the restroom episode with Abdul? Someone first time had touched them, fondled them & he didn’t handle them roughly that I know.....the fact that I had loved his touch, I had wanted him to reach for them and cuddle them & his touch was magical to me.......NO!! Cant be! No no no, it must be because of cold water, forget it Namrata what all you are thinking ! He hit you, it was him who used you but no, the explanation that he gave you for his behavior was also sweet and he apologized for hitting me too....anyway, forget it lets sleep"

Got out of the shower and I got into my crop top and my shorts and hit the bed.....i started thinking about what Abdul told me and how different person he had become while coming back, then I remembered, that he also told me that he will speak to Pretti and tell her that he likes me and wants to break up with her! Shit! I don’t want Preeti to think that I snatched her boyfriend from her! I don’t want her to think of me as a bitch and its wrong forget what she would even think! It was against my values!!... I must tell him to forget all this and be happy in his life, I have told him already that we will discuss this, tomorrow when he calls, I will tell him!! But after some time I got an idea, "tomorrow, what if I switch of my mobile only and don’t get out of home, gharpe I will tell that I am feeling sick! If we don’t discuss then he wont be able to know my view and he will also not know if I am in it with him or no! He might not talk to Preeti and wait for our discussion to happen, maybe day after tomorrow he will let this thought go as I would be already avoiding him, so he wont think the same about me!" And I quickly switched off my mobile!... It felt very relaxed that I have sorted all my problems! I can now peacefully sleep without worrying about anything.....

Like Reply
My wife fucked by around 30 cocks

sanju890

My wife fucked by around 30 cocks

Hi my name is Sanju and my wife name is Pandu. We got married 5 years back. Ours is love marriage. I love my wife a lot and if she asks anything I don't say no.

We are from Hyderabad and settled in Bangalore. After my education I got job software in Bangalore, at that time we were in love, she was happy to got good job but she was unhappy to leave her in Hyd. She said she want's to come to Bangalore but she was not yet completed her degree. Finally she said after completing degree, if her parents are accept or not she would come to Bangalore, I said yes.

Finally after degree exams she convened her parents and came to Bangalore for job searching.

Because of this reason I can't say no to Pandu, if she asks anything (any cock also).

With in a month she got job as tech support in a company. After this her life style totally changed. When she was in Hyderabad she only where chudidars, not even low neck. After getting first salary of her she asked me to take her to commercial street in Bangalore. I said yes, then she said she want to by modern dress. I asked what type of dresses. She said deep neck sleeveless tops with tight jeans and etc. I was shocked and said okay. Then she kissed me and given tight hug.

She is dam hot in low neck tops with tight jeans. The same day she said we will take a house to start living together. I said yes. And taken a house in 2 days.

On that day on words I stared fucking her as she want.

Life went smooth by fucking her. But one day wile in fucking session she stared to say something. I was in full mood and giving stocks very hardly. Then she suddenly turned on to the bed and started ridding on me very hardly. The situation is like she is fucking me.

Then she recused her speed and started taking with me in husky voice. I never here that type of husky voice from her. I was shocked after licensing her words.
My cock is in her pussy and she tighten her pussy. Her hand on my chest. And her warm breath is on nose. She is looking very sexily on my eyes. Then said she wants to go for better position for that she want's to spend one night with her manger.

She doesn't listen my works she kissed my lips almost 15 mins. and at the same time she make her pussy more tightly on my pussy. after that she fucked me with her manager name (Raghu). She is fucked me like wildly with lot of shouting Raghu.... waiting for you... my tight pussy and this sperm waiting for you.... my husband said okay... Now you only making late to fuck meeeeeeeeee. By listing those words my cock become ticker... she observed that. And she said Sanju I love u.... Really I am lucky to get really hard core mother fucker like you.... fuck me hard ... hard .... the she turned on bed and and I started licking her pussy. The she started shouting Sanju you are killing me... you know very well about my pussy.. and what it needs .... lick it lick it.... kiss it ... finally I stated fucking her pussy with my cock.... she smiled and said I love you Sanju... I increased the speed finally we reached our gums.. then I fall down on bed .... Then she came on my solder and asked me 'are you okey to get fuck my pussy by other cock?' with low voice. I saw her face and dragged her face to my hands then I kissed her forehead and said 'Yes Pandu, what ever you like I like that because I love you Pandu'. Then she kissed on my cheek and said 'Thank you Sanju'. Then I said "if you want to get fuck with him in front of me also okay". Then she said we have arrangements on Raghu guest house by tomorrow. She asked one help to bay a dress to make her very hot by tomorrow.

to be continue depends on your comments...... my wife and me both are writing our story... give a vulger comments... Depending on your comments only will continue this story. My wife stared blowjob.... bye bye
Like Reply