Adultery A Sexy Lactating Housewife And Some Ugly Low Class Men
Please come back
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
awesome 
Like Reply
Kindly update....
We are missing your writings...
Like Reply
Waiting for updates....
Like Reply
Excellent story....need regular updates though
Like Reply
(08-11-2022, 01:31 PM)james@bond@007 Wrote: Waiting for your erotic update with lot of excitement!!!!!!

(08-11-2022, 01:39 PM)RajV Wrote: Wonderful update pal, later u may bring in some lesbian sex too, let the maid or some other poor women also suck Madams cunt and prepare her for her child or old husband

(08-11-2022, 11:28 PM)hotkalu Wrote: Keep updating please

(10-11-2022, 11:08 AM)Rizzi1198 Wrote: Too much hot erotic and arousing loved it

(10-11-2022, 02:14 PM)james@bond@007 Wrote: eagerly waiting for next erotic update with lot of excitement!!!!!!

(11-11-2022, 08:34 AM)Ajay dangol Wrote: Bro please add some more kinky stuffs with birju

(11-11-2022, 10:19 PM)james@bond@007 Wrote: This is the hottest story i' ve read past few years. You are narrating the scenes like a professional writer.
I am searched the same kind of stories from internet, but all vent in vain (lactating young wife breastfeeds the children & the low class adults) you are the only one writing this kind of story with great imagination.
We are waiting for next update eagerly with lot of expectations.!!!!!!
Please.........

(13-11-2022, 12:47 AM)Lactator Wrote: This story is the pinnacle of lactation erotica. I knew that nobody could write this story like you. You have a very exceptional imagination that spills into your writing snd blends seamlessly. Please continue the way you are brother! Your story is the only reason i even rarely visit this site now a days. 

(14-11-2022, 06:10 PM)Chikalaka Wrote: Bro, when are you putting the next atom bomb.... A slow and hardcore kinky atom bomb need. Waiting...

(16-11-2022, 10:07 PM)james@bond@007 Wrote: Hi bro,
Waiting for update....

(17-11-2022, 09:38 AM)Rizzi1198 Wrote: Waiting eagerly for update

(17-11-2022, 11:10 AM)pooja22priya Wrote: [Image: 20221113-115938.jpg]

(17-11-2022, 11:11 AM)pooja22priya Wrote: Try to include some hot conversations between Deepa and her kid.

(17-11-2022, 02:44 PM)anut76 Wrote: a genius writer.

(18-11-2022, 01:44 PM)andhratochennai Wrote: wow... nice story... thank you so much for the time..
this story gives me more pleasure than pics and videos...
Thank you..

(21-11-2022, 11:40 AM)james@bond@007 Wrote: Update pls.

(23-11-2022, 10:01 PM)james@bond@007 Wrote: What happened bro?????
Pls.update....

(29-11-2022, 03:51 PM)james@bond@007 Wrote: Bro,
Waiting for the update.....???

(05-12-2022, 11:31 AM)abcturbine Wrote: Superb writings.....
Classic...

(05-12-2022, 05:34 PM)Herbiee Wrote: “Sacrifice is the easiest way to please God” Waiting for her upcoming adventures.
[Image: FDDB05-E3-426-C-47-E7-AEAD-CCE1-F80719-BB.jpg]

[Image: 5719-A673-21-C8-4268-99-DD-ABA671712-B30.gif]

[Image: 024-BDD8-B-2-E65-49-B2-955-F-A57255-DBDAB2.jpg]

[Image: 45-A3-F0-CC-DA57-4329-B87-A-A8-E32-F78548-D.jpg]

[Image: 5-E85-EF44-3-F3-D-47-F9-8-E6-E-E33-F540-E4-B81.jpg]
[/quote]

(06-12-2022, 04:56 PM)abcturbine Wrote: Missing your writings....

(06-12-2022, 08:00 PM)james@bond@007 Wrote: Hi bro,
Waiting for your update with lot of excitement.......

(07-12-2022, 08:13 PM)Herbiee Wrote: WAITING. . .
[Image: C3-B17-C30-0880-4-EE3-B3-B9-28411-F50-ABCA.jpg]

[Image: 378-BADC1-EFA8-4224-9-C53-D13-C5-CE77-ECC.jpg]

[Image: 1822-ED5-B-3-D31-44-F5-88-F7-07280-A9-FB96-C.jpg]

[Image: 737-C1517-2-F7-A-493-A-BD8-D-817-CA2-C71376.jpg]

(14-12-2022, 08:46 AM)ITACHI639 Wrote: Please update

Eagerly waiting.

(14-12-2022, 01:40 PM)abcturbine Wrote: Waiting dear.....
One of best stories of this forum hanging in around....

(18-12-2022, 09:06 PM)james@bond@007 Wrote: Hi  bro,
Pls.respond & waiting for the update....

(20-12-2022, 03:57 PM)abcturbine Wrote: Missing your writings...

(22-12-2022, 08:43 PM)james@bond@007 Wrote: We miss you a lot, pls. come & give erotic Update.....

(28-12-2022, 04:26 PM)abcturbine Wrote: We are missing your writings...
Kindly update at the earliest...

(28-12-2022, 04:34 PM)max9902 Wrote: Prince babul brother lot of fans of yours begging for you to update a new chapter can you please consider your loyal fan base request

(14-01-2023, 11:02 PM)Sudharani2821983 Wrote: Plz update bro

(16-01-2023, 10:56 AM)Sanjay Sen Wrote:
awesome 

(16-01-2023, 05:24 PM)abcturbine Wrote: Kindly update....
We are missing your writings...

(19-01-2023, 04:33 PM)abcturbine Wrote: Waiting for updates....

(20-01-2023, 02:45 AM)Mehndi Wrote: Excellent story....need regular updates though

Thank you all for the comments
[+] 1 user Likes Prince Babul's post
Like Reply
Welcome back bro!!!
Waiting for your hot sacrificing with kind hearted erotic update.....
[+] 1 user Likes james@bond@007's post
Like Reply
Prince Babul 

Bro thanks for your comeback.

Please give updates. 

We are hungry 
[+] 1 user Likes Haran000's post
Like Reply
Update will be given very soon
[+] 4 users Like Prince Babul's post
Like Reply
ssssssssssssssssssssssssssuper
Like Reply
Update- 08

Hearing the word 'God', she became confused.

She had gone to another world. Sensing a glimmer of hope, he continued his request, "What do you think, madam? It would surely do you good to show this man who has just lost his wife a little favor. It would be good for your child also."

He also took off his underpant and a big surprise appeared in front of her eyes.

His dick is at least eight inches long and very thick, as hard as an iron rod. Its base is covered with thick, black hair. A drop of precum glistens at the tip of dick.

She stared at his dick with wide eyes.

Sensing that Madam was getting weak by his attractive dick, he slowly moved towards and hugged her.

Deepa seems to have lost her speech.

He started kissing all over her face and began to tickle her naked body.

"Please bhaiyya, don't do this, you want to make me cheat with my husband."

"Not cheating, rather, you are doing well by serving a poor, helpless person." He was aggrersively sucking her lips and pressing boobs.

"Ummmmmm  …………….. mmmmmmmmmmm …………. Ah……  ah"

She was getting horny due to constant foreplay by this lusty guy and was hugging him also.

Ramen was drinking her sweet milk by sucking one of her tits and pressing the other.

He was switching between the boobs.

Deepa: "Kiyaaaaaaaaa karrrrrrrrrr rhe ho bhaiyaaaaaaaaaa ……….. Aisaaaaaaaaaaaa mattttttttt karooooo ……….. ummmmmmmmmmmmm …… ah ….. ah ……………!"

Ramen laid her on the bed, and lay on top of her.

He was sucking her boobs like crazy, biting and pulling them out like he wanted to rip them off.

"Ah ah darddddddd ho rhaaaaaaaaa haiiiiiiiiiiiiii ……… ah ………..ah  ………..pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee …………..  dhireeeeeeeeeeeee chusooooooooo ………… !"

His erect lund was thrusting here and there in her lower abdomen.

She is fully aroused at this moment. She slowly folded her legs and moved them to the sides to facilitate him.

After the death of his wife, Ramen did not have the opportunity to have intercourse with any woman for a long time.

Today he lost his control with a beautiful, high class, sexy, naked woman like Deepa under him.

Once, he managed to touch his dick head at madam’s  pussy entrance.

In one go, he thrust his entire dick into her pussy.

"Ouchhhhhhhhhhh ……… Marrrrr Gayiiiiiiiiii ...........thoda dhiree daal nhi Saktaaaaaaaaa ……………..?"

"Sorry madam, your pussy is very hot and tight …………. looks like sir doesn't fuck you properly."

"You shut up! Do what you're doing." Her words revealed artificial anger.

He began to suck her lips and press her boobs like an old lover. He started stroking at medium pace.

Deepa: "Ah ……………. Ummmmm ……………… !"

"Ma'am, you are very sexy. From the first day I saw you, I really wanted to fuck you. But, I couldn't propose to you because of hesitation."

"You guys are all the same."

"How is it, ma'am?"

"You can't control yourself when you see a woman’s sexy body."

"That's true. It's hard to control ourselves when we see a sexy woman like you."

"Ah Ummmmmmmmmmmmm ...................... I feel good. Push a little harder. Ah ah ah ah  …………… !"

Encouraged by Deepa, Ramen increased his ramming speed.

The whole room was filled with a ‘thap thap thap thap’ sound.

Deepa: "Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah …………… !"

"Saalii kiya maal hai tu ……………. kitna tight teri chut ………….ah ……………. !"

Deepa: "Ah ah ah ah  ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah …………… !"

After five minutes of continuous thrusting, Ramen said, "Ma'am, now take a pose in doggy style. I used to fuck my wife like this most of the time."

"You consider me your wife?"

"Yes ma'am. You are my wife for today. Please don't say 'no'."

"You naughty!" Deepa smiled and sat crawling. Her hips arched back in a very provocative manner.

Tinku is enjoying her sexy pose with lustfull eyes.

Ramen grabbed her fleshy ass with both hands and swiftly inserted his dick into her pussy.

Deepa: "Ah!"

Her pussy was slippery with juices.

Due to Ramen's powerful stroking, her body was convulsing. Her breasts were swinging like a clock pendulum .

"Saalii raand, chod chodke teri chut phaad doonga ............!"

"Ah ah ah …………. dheereeeee chodoooooo ………… ah ah …………..  marrrrrrr do ge kiyaaaaaaaaa ?  Ah ah ah ah  ……………ouch ouch  …………….ah ah ..........!"

At times, he was slapping her ass vigorously while thrusting.

Deepa: "Ouchhhhhhhhh ………… auuuuuuuuuuuuuu ……………. dard ho raha haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii …………………. mat marooooooooooooooo  …………..................... !"

Ramen has been screwing her in this pose for ten minutes.

At one point, Deepa's excitement reached its peak and she orgasmed heavily.

Ramen also gripped her ass bums tightly and started releasing huge amounts of hot load directly into her womb.

Ramen: "Ah ah ….. Uh …….!"

Deepa: "Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ……………..!"

After pouring all his load into her pussy he pulled out the penis.

Thick cum came out of her pussy, rolling down her thigh.      

She was very tired of being roughly fucked by both of them. So, she fell on the bed. Ramen was wiping the pussy juice and his cum stuck on his lund with a rag and looking at her happily.

He now looked at Tinku and said, "So, Chotu, we are successful in our mission."

Tinku: "Yes, uncle."

Deepa asked with great surprise, "What mission?"

Ramen: "Never mind. As I said earlier, I was attracted to your sexy body from the first day. But, I couldn't find a way to fuck you. Then, when I realized that Tinku was suffering from the same problem, I planned with him how to fuck you. We made plans accordingly. As a result, we got to fuck you today."

"You bastard!" Deepa said, but her words did not show any sign of anger.

Tinku said, "Sorry, ma'am."

Deepa: "You are not as childish as you look."

Ramen: "He's already eighteen. Even though, he looks a teen from his physique, he knows everything about sex. You realized that today."

Deepa was smiling softly looking at Tinku.

Ramen: "So, after breastfeeding the babies from now on, you have to offer us your pussy too."

Deepa smiled, "Do you think I'm an auction property?"

Tinku : "Madam, you are kind-hearted."

Deepa: "Hey, naughty, you know how to flirt with women."

All three in the room laughed out loud.

Just at this time Deepa's handset rang. All three focused on the mobile screen. As soon as she received the call, Sabina aunt’s voice was heard from the other side. "Ma'am, are you in Ramen's room?"

Deepa was shocked to hear Sabina aunt’s voice. Now, surely, she will request to breastfeed old Usman. Also, his dick needs to be sucked.

She replied, "Yes, aunty."

"Were the children breastfed there? Then, you come here. Your Usman uncle has not had breakfast since morning. He says, he will drink your sweet milk first. Then, he will think of some other foods.Now, only you can free him from this problem.”

Realizing that Sabina aunty called, Ramen's face got angry.

Not only did she breastfeed the babies, but she also got screwed by two huge dicks. Their cum had not yet dried from her choot.

"But, Aunty ............ !"

Before Deepa could finish, Sabina said in a pleading tone, "Please madam, don't say 'no'. Please help this poor old man. The other day, by your courtesy, you saw that the poor man had recovered somewhat. After a long time, his cock hardened by your nice sucking.That he could ejaculate was unimaginable to me. But, that was also possible with your generosity. You are so sympathetic that you sucked his cock  and drank his cum to get him healthy. You are a goddess, madam."

Hearing so many compliments at once, Deepa's heart melted.

She said with a bit of a daze, "Ummmmmmmmmmmm...................ok, aunty, I'll be there in a bit."

As soon as she ended the call, Ramen angrily said, "Look ma'am, I don't like you breastfeeding that old Usman."

"What should I do? I can't say 'no' the way she is pleading."

"If you know everything about them first, you won't accept her request at all."

"Why are you saying this?"

"You know nothing about the past of the person you see lying in bed today."

"What is his past?"

Tinku was also intrigued by Ramen's words.

Ramen continued, "He was accused in bang cases. He has bangd several women before. He also has a few robbery and murder cases against him. Today, by God's command, he is being punished for his sins. And, do you want to know about Sabina?"

"What do you know about Sabina?" Deepa's words were filled with regret.

"She used to work as a prostitute in the red light area. She was the 'mausi' of a 'kothi'. Usman used to commit crimes and hide in her brothel. During that time, an intimacy developed between them.Then, afraid of being killed by other members of his gang, he withdraws from the crime world. He married Sabina and started a family life."

"How disgusting! But why didn't you tell me before?"

"How can I say these things in front of so many people? Besides, Sabina was begging you with such anxiety that I could not say these things at that moment."

"But, bhaiyya, since I promised them, I must go to their house."

"That's right, you should keep your word."

"Bhaiyya, yesterday I did more than I should have done."

"Madam, I didn't quite understand you. What did you do more than necessary?"

Deepa narrated the events one by one that happened in Sabina's house. From breastfeeding the dirty old man to sucking his cock and taking his cum in her mouth.

Hearing all these, Ramen and Tinku were stunned.

"Oh my God! Madam, we've had one proof after another of the great heart you have. We're jealous of that devilish old man."
Deepa smiled.

Ramen added, "Will it be limited to that today, or will you give him a little more gift than the previous day?"

"You naughty! Stop nonsense!" Deepa said in a shy voice.

She started wearing her clothes one by one. First, panty, then petticoat, bra, blouse and finally saree.

She left Ramen's room and went out.

Today there is no need to guide her to the address of Usman's house. Passers-by were ogling her. The reason for this is logical. A beautiful, high class, sexy woman like Deepa doesn't really match in this dirty slum environment.

The door of Sabina's room was slightly ajar.

Deepa pushed the door.

Standing in front is Latif, Usman's son. His height is at least 6 feet and body is muscular. He is looking at the sexy piece like Deepa with lustful eyes.

First he said, "Thank you very much for what you did the other day, madam. My dear father is much better because of you." He looked greedily at Deepa's heaving boobs as he spoke.

She was blushing as she realized that the young boy was talking about her breastfeeding.

Sabina's voice came from behind. "Latif beta, let madam come home. The dirty slum dwellers outside are giving her evil looks."

Latif moved a little and gave her space to enter the room.

After she entered the room, she saw that Usman was not lying like the previous day, but was sitting on the bed. Even today he is bare-chested, wearing a check-patterned lungi. Sabina is sitting on a stool next to him and smiling at Deepa.

As she approached the bed, Sabina held her hand and made her sit right next to her husband on the bed.

As she looked at Latif, Sabina immediately said to her son, "beta, you go out. Ma'am will now breastfeed your father."

Latif's face was clearly annoyed. "Ammu, where can I go out in this sun? I'd rather wait in the next room than that."

Sabina now looked at Deepa. Noticing her discomfort, she again told her son, "Beta, if you stay in the next room, madam will feel uncomfortable breastfeeding. You should spend some time outside."

Latif went out grumbling with annoyance.

Sabina got up and closed the door and sat on the stool again.

Deepa, very shy, could not meet Usman's eyes.

Sabina: "Indeed, madam, we are very fortunate to have met such a noble-hearted woman as you. As a result, I have found a way to cure my sick husband. You can see how he is sitting in bed today. Otherwise, He spends most of the day lying in bed."

As soon as Sabina finished, Usman hugged Deepa. He gave her a kiss on her lips and dropped her saree pallu. Deepa's huge boobs are heaving with her breathing from within the fitting-blouse. She has her head down in shame. Usman grabbed her blouse covered boobs, then, with medium pressure, started squeezing, while pulling and twisting the nipples over the blouse.

Her breathing is getting heavier.

After squeezing her breasts for a while, he started to open the blouse-hooks one by one.

Unhooking all of them, he released it from her body.

A lot of her boobs were exposed through the slim bra and the deep cleavage between them made him horny.

Then he unhooked the bra.

As soon as, it was released from her body, her two beautiful melons jumped out in front of his lustful eyes.

"Maashaa ,.'h …….. kiya Chunchiya Hai!" Usman said cheerfully.

The puffy areola and brown nipples between her big, perky boobs can drive men crazy in an instant.

Usman leaned forward and filled a large portion of a boob into his hot mouth cavity and began biting and sucking it.

Deepa: "Ahhhhhh…….. Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm …………………… !"

Usman started sucking her breast milk just like a baby. As her breast milk pressure decreased, she began to get relief. She kept holding his head on her chest.

He was sucking one of her tits and pressing the other. Some time ago, she was screwed by two men. As a result, her libido was satisfied. But, now Usman's continuous tit sucking and pressing made her horny again.

Deepa: "Ahhhhh ………… Ummmmmmmm ……………. What are you doing? Suck slowly..........don't bite like that...........Ouchhhhhh …………….. ah ah …………………..!"

After finishing milk from one breast, Usman started sucking the other in the same style and started pressing this milk empty breast.

Deepa: "Ahhhhh ……………mmmmmmmm ……….kiyaaa kar rhe hoooooo  …………………… ?"

Within a few minutes, he finished off all the milk from both boobs.

When no more milk was secreted from her tits, Usman lay down on the bed. Some milk still stuck to his chin and lips.

Not knowing what to do now, Deepa looked at Sabina.

Sabina: "Beti, are you sure what to do now?"

Deepa: "Aunty, I already breastfed him. I think I'm done."

Sabina: "But beti, his cock needs to be tightened. You must have forgotten Fakir Baba’s advice. He said that the harder Usman's dick is, the 
better he will be. So, now you concentrate on making his cock hard."

Deepa: "Oh no.........do I have to give a blowjob now?"

Sabina: "Definitely, beti. Don't you wish my husband a speedy recovery?"

Usman has no clothes on the hairy upper part of his body. A lungi is worn in the lower portion. Taking a look at his entire body, she looked at his dick which was covered in cloth. She now touched his dick over the cloth with her soft fingers. By touch, she realized it was half-hard.

Sabina: "Beti, how do you get an idea of his dick’s shape through clothing? You undress him now, then, make him hot with a nice blowjob. Sorry, maybe I'm giving you more advice than necessary. But, since I older than you, therefore, I feel compelled to tell you these things based on experience.”

Deepa thought to herself, having once worked as a prostitute in the red light area, it was natural for Sabina aunt to have a lot of experience with sex.
She said, "Okay, Aunty." Then she opened Usman's lungi.

His dick is half hard and leaning to one side.

She held it in her hand and began to shake it. At the touch of her soft fingers, it gradually hardened.

Usman extended one hand and started squeezing her hanging boobs.

After 2/3 minutes of jerking, she bent down and started sucking his lund in her mouth.

He started making some noises.

'Plop plop plop plop plop plop plop plop' the sucking sound echoed throughout the room.

She was licking and sucking his dick vigorously, like an efficient blue-film heroine.

His dirty lund was slowly getting bigger, harder inside her soft and hot mouth.

Usman was moaning in a soft voice.

Continuous ten minutes of such erotic blowjob made his lund completely erect. His dick is no less than those of the people with whom Deepa encountered, in fact, the girth of his dick is wider.

After his dick was fully formed, it was not settling properly in her mouth. Her cheeks hurt from sucking.

Just then, Usman said to Deepa, "Stop madam. No need to suck anymore."

A little surprised, she stopped sucking and looked at his face.

She thought that she would satisfy him by drinking his semen today as before.

Usman: "Madam, what you have done to me is impossible to forget. Me and my bibi never thought that my limp cock could be erect again. What many specialist doctors could not do, you made the impossible possible by sucking with your beautiful lips. Well, I'm cured. Just a few more tests left."

"What tests?" she asked with curiosity.

"Ma'am, if I'm able to screw someone with my just cured dick, it'll clearly mean I'm disease-free right now."

Dipa smiled, "Oh! You have your wife for that. You can test it with her."

"Nope .... my wife is with me all the time. My dick never got erect in her presence. Since this dick got a new life with your blow job, as per Fakir Baba's hints, it is up to you to test its effectiveness."

"How is that possible? It was okay so far. At your wife’s pleading request, despite being one's wife, I agreed to give you a blow job to get you well. As a result, it appears now, you are fairly healthy. Now, for more proof, taking your dick in my pussy ........ I just can't think of it."

Sabina: "Beti, you have done my husband an immense favor. But, what he is saying is only on Fakir's Baba's suggestion. If he is able to screw you, then he is fully recovered."

Because of the foreplay so far, she was quite horny. Her choot had already started leaking.

Moreover, due to their repeated requests, she began to weaken.

Usman took her hand and pulled her to lie beside him.

He climbed on top of her. His weight was enough, she began to pant under his body.

Usman is now completely naked and Deepa is topless, wearing only a petticoat.

He pressed her hands against the bed, rubbing his face against her huge boobs. His long beard tickled her.

He started to suck her boobs vigorously.

Deepa: "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh …………. ummmmmmmmmmm...........dhireeeeeeee chusooooooooo …………….!"

As if the power of a wild beast has come to his body. He began to rub his face madly with her fair, soft, naked upper body. Her skin was burning.

Deepa: "Uffffffffffffffff …….slowlyyyyyyy ……….. ummmmmmmm ………….. !"

Sometimes he was sucking her juicy lips with soft bites and squeezing boobs.

Usman's erect cock was pounding her pussy over the petticoat.

She was getting hotter and hotter.

Her boobs were wet with saliva, glistening in the light of the electric bulb.

After ten minutes of such non-stop boob torture, Usman untied the strings of her petticoat. Realizing that he was going to strip her completely, she didn't protest. He took off her petticoat. Wearing only a slim panty, she looked damn sexy.

In the next few seconds, he removed her panty and stripped her naked.

My God! She closed her eyes in shame.

Usman moved her legs to both sides, looking intently at her pussy.

Her pussy is clean shaven, puffy and fair. From there love juice comes out.

"Oh! What a high-class pussy! I never imagined in my life that a rich, young housewife's pussy would get to watch like this, so closely."

"Please uncle, you don't make such comments. I feel very ashamed."

Sabina chased him, "Why are you delaying? Ma'am is all hot now. This is the perfect time to insert your lund into her pussy."

Usman held his lund with one hand and set it at her wet pussy entrance and applied pressure. With a 'pooch' sound the cock head entered her pussy.

Deepa: "Ah!"

He penetrated his dick completely inside her cunt in two or three strokes.

Then started ramming her at medium pace.

Deepa: "Ah ah ah ah ah ah ………… !"

With his upper body weight on both hands, he started pounding her.

He slowly increased the stroking speed.

The bed was creaking.

Since the girth of his cock is quite wide, there was a lot of pressure on her vagina wall. In a very thrilling way, it was as if she had reached 
heaven.

Deepa: 'Ummmmmm ………. ah ah ah ah ah ah  …………………. !"

He started pounding very hard this time.

'Thap thap thap thap  thap thap  thap thap  thap thap  thap thap  thap thap  thap thap  thap tha.'

Deepa: “Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah …………………. !”

After five minutes of thrusting like this, he now lay completely on top of her. Sucking her lips and squeezing her tits, he started pounding her hard.

Deepa: "Mmmm mmmmmmmm ………. ah ah ………… dhireeeeeee chodooooooo ………….. ah ah ……………………!"

As if, A hungry tiger has caught a helpless deer in its grip.

Usman was ravishing her sexy body.

"Ah ah ah ah ah ah  …………. kiyaaaaa   karrrrr   rahe hooooooo. …………..marrrrr dalo ge kiyaaaaaaaaa                     ………………………… ? ah ah ah ah ah ah ah   …………… .”

Thap thap thap thap thap thap thap thap  thap thap  thap thap  thap thap  thap thap  thap thap  thap thap  thap thap.'

"Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ……………… !”

Meanwhile she reached her climax and orgasmed heavily.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh …………. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ………………….. !"

"Saaaali raaaaand ……. Chinaaaaal   ………...  ajj  teri choot faad dalungaaaaa ………..!" Usman was fucking like hell.

Deepa's body was filled with red bite spots.

In this way, for at least 15 minutes, he rammed her and shoved his dick deep inside her pussy.

He moaned and said, "Ah ah …. mera nikal rha haiii …………ah ah ……………. !"

Deepa: "Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah  ah ah ah  ah ah ah !"

A lot of cum from his penis started spilling into her pussy.

In no time her cunt was flooded.

After a while, he pulled out his dick. His eyes were full of happiness.

Deepa is completely exhausted now.

Aunty said enthusiastically, "You have given amazing service ma'am. He has managed to fill you with cum in your pussy. So, as per Fakir Baba's definition, he is completely cured."

Deepa was listening to aunty with an expressionless face. Usman's semen was rolling out of her choot.

What else can she do? After being screwed by a giant like Usman, she had no ability to sit up. Auntie, probably realizing this, said, "Come on beti, I'm helping you up." She said, walking towards her and helping her sit up. Deepa slowly started wearing her clothes.

Usman's face seemed to be very satisfied.

Sabina kissed Deepa's cheek and said, "Beti, I see my husband a little healthier for a generous woman like you."

Deepa smiled, "It's ok aunty."
Like Reply
Nice updates  yourock
[+] 2 users Like Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
What a fuckingggg comeback my dude!!!  Breastfeeding and fucking Usman is my second favorite after that update where she breastfeeds the old beggar. Top tier update bro!! Thanks so much for a big update as well. Well need more tharki buddha characters like Usman and the beggar in this story. Not a fan of characters like Raman or Latif. But Very excited to see who she breastfeeds next. Waiting for the next one bro!!
[+] 2 users Like Wtf99's post
Like Reply
Erotic!!!!!
Super narrating style, breastfeeding, fucking, sucking superb...
Waiting for next breastfeeding updates....
One small request change & introduce the new persons for milking deepa's breastfeeding......
[+] 1 user Likes james@bond@007's post
Like Reply
Wow... Amazing

Too hot fucking update after long time. 

Great writing. Prince Babul ji
[+] 2 users Like Haran000's post
Like Reply
hot one
[+] 2 users Like Vk1019's post
Like Reply
Hot erotic story
My thread

மாயமலை கோட்டையும் காத்தவராயன் ரகசியங்களும்(பிரியங்கா மோகன்)

https://xossipy.com/thread-57993.html

3 Roses ஸ்ருதி(அசின்) மது(காஜல்)அனிதா(ஜெனிலியா)

https://xossipy.com/thread-52019.html

[+] 1 user Likes snegithan's post
Like Reply
Amazing comeback brother I truly enjoyed it
Please update another chapter soon as possible
You are the best erotic writer . Your story make me extremely satisfied.
[+] 1 user Likes max9902's post
Like Reply
Wow wat a story it's looking good to use an house wife and make her into slave
[+] 2 users Like Playboy12's post
Like Reply
Brilliant.....
Excellent writing skills....
Thanks for writing.....
[+] 2 users Like abcturbine's post
Like Reply