Adultery Dhika - An Innocent Angel
(09-01-2023, 12:36 AM)DevilMayCare Wrote: Dear Readers... 

Most of you might have read about Bela's story continuation. That was one of the most erotic story I have ever read and that "ji ji" scenario impressed me a lot. 
Would you like if I infuse that into Dhika's life for a couple of episodes. Not now, but atleast 6 to 12 episodes later, after a particular important turn.

Note: It will not be a complete track, but just for an episode or two to bring Dhika back from her withdrawal (if any). 

Those know know about Bela, let me know. 

Happy Reading...  Heart

Don't know about Bela's story but you can add anything that makes this story more fun. Right now this is the best story on this forum. Still in suspense about what actually happened between dhika and uncle and what he might have told her. Now with the conversation with stranger i am sure he/she is someone close to her.
[+] 2 users Like dragonslair's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(09-01-2023, 06:55 AM)listener098 Wrote: Also just one thing to ask, is Dhikha thinking twins are too harmless that she can keep them teasing.

No. She is very cautious about Bantu. She likes teasing him where he cannot reach for her. Like a video call or a voice call, but not in person. She knows Bantu will take control in person. 

And she knows just how Bobby surprises her often, but still in her mind, he is just an introvert Bobby. 
Like Reply
(09-01-2023, 09:20 AM)snowy69 Wrote: Nice update...
But when are u going to reveal what happened between Uncle n Dhika that night before they went toRaj n Sharmi..?

That is a story for another time. It will be revealed when Uncle's nature becomes necessary for its succeeding episodes. 
Likely in another 6 - 7 episodes later. 
[+] 2 users Like DevilMayCare's post
Like Reply
(09-01-2023, 04:35 AM)King Kesavan Wrote: As Dhika loves chotu more than others, she can stay with chotu in his room

Chotu doesn't live alone. May be some day Smile 
Like Reply
(09-01-2023, 01:13 PM)Emperor21 Wrote: Great narration but very small updates, we understand that the story is mostly about Dhika teasing others and very slow progress. Take ur time and Give us big update like chapters which is worthwhile to read long. These small updates makes me to think that reading 3 or 4 updates in a stretch is only good.

Aftermath or Prelude is supposed to be small. A hint of what happened after or what will happens next. Title says it all. 
Like Reply
I am so soo sooooo excited for when Dhika goes to Twins. She owes her wo and has not got comfortable with showing her boobs to them and has already let them suck her boobs and handjobbed them, in fact without any cover to Bobby who now directly demands and even takes action as for him she has a soft corner
Like Reply
Super one
Like Reply

Most of you might have read about Bela's story continuation. That was one of the most erotic story I have ever read and that "ji ji" scenario impressed me a lot. 
Would you like if I infuse that into Dhika's life for a couple of episodes. Not now, but atleast 6 to 12 episodes later, after a particular important turn.

Note: It will not be a complete track, but just for an episode or two to bring Dhika back from her withdrawal (if any). 

Happy Reading...  Heart

Bro... can you share the link of this Bela's story. Your writing itself is amazing and now that you are telling that this is your favorite so want to check it out. Pls share the link
Like Reply
OMG!!!  Twins got their next lucky chance. Waiting eagerly for Dhika-Twins adventurous days. Like an another Swiss trip. But I’m damn sure, this time it will be more special for the boys than their last trip.
[Image: 5-BF9279-C-B765-4-EE5-B9-F6-406-BE224-E9-DB.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Herbiee's post
Like Reply
Truly a fan of your writing skills.....
Bela story was written by great aurlieus sir....
You can create superb fusion of his writing excellence with yours....
You are welcome to do so....
Like Reply
(11-01-2023, 08:47 PM)abcturbine Wrote: Truly a fan of your writing skills.....
Bela story was written by great aurlieus sir....
You can create superb fusion of his writing excellence with yours....
You are welcome to do so....

Can you please proceed the link to the bela story? Thanks in advance!
Like Reply
Shy Indian Wife Open up - Aurlieus1982
https://xossipy.com/thread-1096.html

Shy Indian Wife open up A Continuation - Hornynri
https://xossipy.com/thread-1304.html

These are the 2 stories related to Bela mentioned by DevilMayCare.
1st one is classic... 2nd one best the author can give apart from Innocent Divya's Degeneration

Those who need more stories of these authors can search in Literotica. Top pioneer Indian writers these guys are, if I say..
[+] 2 users Like listener098's post
Like Reply

Happy Reading...  Heart

Dhika and Bela have similar characteristics
Both shy exploring new dimension
One was directly supported by husband send indirectly and directly supporting some times
The episode of Bella getting open up with Sharma is intresting but Gautam turning into chuck is not so convincing
Where as dhika untill this episode what ever kinky things happened in which jhon has no idea so it's based on dhika mind and situations

Playing by situations makes things intresting for long time rather than planning like in Bela which got ultimately when she opened up enough
Like Reply
Awesome
Like Reply
(09-01-2023, 03:46 PM)DevilMayCare Wrote: That is a story for another time. It will be revealed when Uncle's nature becomes necessary for its succeeding episodes. 
Likely in another 6 - 7 episodes later. 

I think I have an idea as what its about. ;)
Like Reply

Happy Reading...  Heart

Bela stories are one of my favorite. Especially i like the exhibit, public dare nudity.
Ypu can include similar stuff as per your plan but dont include raj. instead include chotu or twins or uncle.
Like Reply
that's great
Like Reply
Please update bro
Like Reply
Commenting to get us on top n waiting for the twins
Like Reply
Can we get the date when will Dhikha shifting to Twins house ???

One owe they asked and now will they ask the second soon or will they wait??

Will any plan Bantu thinking will work and how much Bobby gonna suprise Dhikha???

Will the video call teasing backfires for Dhikha??

How Dhikha gonna inform John what happened that night with uncle???

Blocked stranger, the secret admirer when we see him on action???

What John planning for Dhikha during Pappu's Birthday???

Waiting for answers to these questions and many more....
[+] 1 user Likes listener098's post
Like Reply