Adultery Shy Indian Wife Opens Up by hornynri - A continuation
Intro: Shy Indian Wife Opens up is my most favorite story by aurelius1982 sir. I don't think he posted it here, but you can find it on literotica. It might not have as much action as his other stories, but I found the shy Bela and the enthusiastic Gautam the most interesting of his couples. It is the writer's right to end the story when he wants. But I hope he will not mind that I am continuing this. I thought it had a lot of potential.

Now, we all know that his Construction Guys story is a big hit and has led to many continuations. Those continuations I thought just ruined the basic nature of his story and turned it into a cheap free for all. Through this continuation, I will try to avoid those mistakes. It will not just be one mindless fuck scene after another. I will try my best to stay true to the characters, and retain the enticing essence of the story, which is shy Bela slowly opening up and the situations and the conflicts.

Wish me luck. To enjoy this story, it is best to first read the entire story as written by him on literotica.

Sorry if there are breaks in updates. I will try to post as often as I can. And I will maintain an index here in this post of all updates.

Update 1: Immediate aftermath of Bela caught fucking Riaz
Update 2: Shyam is invited back for dinner
Update 3: Setting up an experiment with Shyam and Bela as test subjects
Update 4: Shyam has dinner alone with Bela
Update 5: Shyam's tubelight finally goes off
Update 6: Shyam tries more things with Bela, Gautam watches videos
Update 7: Gautam is really keen to know how far she went
Update 8: Bela and Shyam at night
Update 9: Shyam and Bela start an affair
Update 10: Bela gets blackmailed
Update 11: Shyam tries some new things

Update 12: Jagan cashes in his hand

:- hornynri
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 3 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(Story continues)

"I thought I was hallucinating." Bela glumly said. "That my guilt was making me imagine you were right there. So I closed my eyes."

"And then he came inside you." I said, the images burned in my brain. Bela had closed her eyes after staring at me, opened her mouth and started moaning. Riaz's brown fingers clasped tightly, almost painfully around her boobs, and I saw her body start shaking rapidly in a telltale climax rhythm.

"Yes." she said. "I am so sorry."

And she started crying again. I sighed. It had taken almost an hour to stop her crying, bring her to normal and get her talking again.

After the young buck had shot his jizz into the condom inside my wife's cunt, he leaned forward in satisfaction to kiss her. But he stopped with his lips half an inch from her face. Because that's when he saw me. And unlike Bela, he didn't think I was a hallucination.

"AAAAAHHHH!!!" he shouted as his eyes went really wide in terror.

Bela winced at the shriek in her ears and opened her eyes.

"What???" she asked in an annoyed voice.

"SAHAB!!! Oh shit oh shit oh shit!!"

That's when Bela looked at me and realized I was actually there. Her mouth opened wide and she suddenly jerked back, her boobs squeezing back through the bars and she also let out a squeal.

"It's okay!!" I loudly said and started walking towards the window.

But they had both disappeared.

I walked towards the front of the house. Just as I turned the corner, I saw Riaz run out pulling his underwear on and holding his pants in his hands.

"Wait!!" I shouted.

"AAAAAAHHH!!!" he shouted again and clutching his pants, sprinted towards the main gate, jumped over it and started running at a rapid clip.

I was completely nonplussed by the situation. I had no idea what exactly I wanted to do. A part of me, the possessive male ego part, wanted to chase down and beat up the man who had just fucked my wife. But the kinky and depraved part of me recognized that he wasn't to be blamed. He had made a move like a virile red blooded young man and it had worked. With my wife's consent, he had gotten to fuck her.

Riaz looked back a couple of times to see if I was giving chase, but kept running even when he saw I wasn't. He didn't even stop to put his pants on. Luckily we lived in a remote area so there was no one around to see the strange sight of a young man sprinting in his underwear. I could see why he was terrified. He, a lowly tradesman, had just been caught fucking an upper class man's wife. Obviously, he expected retribution.

I watched him until he all but disappeared from my sight and walked into the house. He had left all his tools and extra cables in the living room, along with his shirt.

"Bela!" I yelled out and walked to the bedroom assuming she would be there. But on the way, I noticed the bathroom door open and heard her wails. I walked in.

My shy wife....well not so shy anymore.....was sitting naked on the floor under a running shower, her face in her hands, bawling her eyes out.

"I am sorry....I am so sorry.....I am a horrible person....I am a dirty dirty woman...." she said between sobs as she heard me walk in.

"Bela....sweetheart....it'll be okay."

I put my phone and wallet on the sink and sat down next to her, and took her in my arms.

It was like she was having a nervous breakdown. It took half an hour to get her out of the bathroom. I still had a hard-on from watching the whole thing between her and Riaz and wanted to mount her right away. But clearly she was not in the right state of mind. Continuing to cry, she dried herself, got dressed, and then crashed on the bed for another session of weeping and hyperventilation.

I kept assuring her, it will be okay, I was not really angry, it's all fine, in fact it's my fault for engineering the situation, etc etc. But it didn't seem like she heard me. Despite all the horizons she had recently crossed at my prodding, Bela remained at heart a traditional orthodox Indian woman. She was having a hard time coming to terms with the guilt of cheating on me.

Finally I had managed to get her talking. But one mention of him shooting his wad inside her and she was back to crying.

"You will divorce me now and my life will be ruined." she wailed.

"This again! I told you, I am not going to divorce you. I am not blaming you. In fact if anything, it is my fault. I already told you, I hadn't really gone anywhere."

"You...you gave me a test....and I failed." she whimpered.

"It was not a test. It was a silly horny impulse. Bela...honey.....I made this happen."

She was silent for a while. Then she spoke up.

"Why did you make it happen? Why didn't you stop it?" she finally said in a level voice.

"Good! Ask me that. Ask me that instead of blaming yourself completely." I said.

"Okay, well, I am asking you."

I paused and thought a little.

"I don't know the complete answer, Bela. It's not like I actively wanted someone else to...." I almost said fuck but saw her quiver and didn't want to risk setting her off, "...be with you like that. It was an impulse, a kinky thought. Just like all those times out in the open. or what we have been doing with Shyam. Initially, I thought it was just me who was a pervert and you were playing along just to obey me. But then you told me the Chandan story. Which tells me, you are perverted as well."

"Perverted. You're right. My mother said I was a characterless slut." she sulked.

"I mean perverted in a good way. I obviously like such adventures, Bela. And it seems like you like them too."

She didn't say anything.

"Now.....don't cry....stay calm....answer my question honestly.....you enjoyed that sex with Riaz, didn't you?"

She blushed and averted her eyes. And then nodded.

"I will be honest. I didn't find it as objectionable as I would have. When I started the ball rolling, I just wanted to see how far you will go. If I wanted, I could have stopped it any time. I didn't. I kept watching."

She looked at me quietly.

"Is that what you want? To see me have sex with other men?"

"I don't know, Bela. I myself don't know all the answers. I need to think." I honestly said. "What about you? I mean....I only started this because initially, I saw that you enjoyed showing off for Riaz."

"Yes, but you were home."

"I saw what happened later, after he took his shirt off. Don't wince....he has a good young body. You felt attracted. You acted on an impulse. Nothing wrong with that."

"It was still wrong." And she started crying again.

I sighed.

"Listen darling, maybe it's best we take a break from this topic. This is getting us nowhere. Just calm down. Make me some chai."

She nodded as she wiped her eyes, and got up.

The rest of the day went pretty much like that. I occasionally tried to bring up the topic. But Bela was too much of an emotional mess to have a serious discussion. And would start crying. So I dropped the topic altogether. As long as I didn't mention it, Bela was happy pretending nothing was untoward. She went back to being the dutiful homely housewife.

I decided my wife is not the talkative type on this issue. As I had seen before, talking about it or making her aware of it just makes her clam up. So maybe best to play it cool for a while.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
For the next few days, things improved but just a little. Bela was still randomly sobbing, but the frequency had reduces a lot. Thankfully, in bed, she was as excitable as ever before, so that part of my life was unaffected. But her orthodox values would take some time to deal with. She had gone back to wearing a sari all day again, and her clothes in recent days had been an indication of her mood. So even the reduction of the crying, I took as a positive sign.

I examined my own feelings. And I realized that even though I had felt pangs of jealousy and regret right at the moment Bela crossed that final line with Riaz, looking back, I only felt turned on by what had happened. I thought about that scene many times at night and throughout the day, seeing her boobs shake outside the window bars, how those dark fingers of the worker looked against her creamy white skin, how she was crying out for him to bang him harder. It definitely made me horny.

At the same time, my practical side was a little shaken at what had happened. Strip away the eroticism from the whole episode, and what had happened was, a common random worker that my wife had known barely 24 hours, had been able to seduce her very easily. Thankfully, she had remembered to use a condom, so there was no danger of disease or pregnancy. The guy had gotten scared and run away, and never shown his face again. And he had not taken any pictures or videos of what had happened. So there was no long term problem that we had to deal with. It could be just treated as a one-night stand or rather a one-afternoon stand.

If things had to be pushed, I would have to be more careful going forward. But move forward, I somehow had to.

Finally it seemed like Bela was almost back to normal, which means her sobbing was down to just a couple of times a day. And didn't last beyond a minute or two.

I decided to roll the dice. I had to draw her out of her shell. In the past, when she wavered or hesitated, she had done things in her "obedience" to me. Initially it had seemed like the whole obedience thing was purely her orthodox upbringing and small town values, which means that the husband is king of the house. But as I thought more, I realized that at least in the sexual domain, it also gave her an excuse to justify her actions to herself. To get over the shame or the guilt. So whatever she was truly comfortable doing, but felt guilty about, she could be convinced to do using obedience as the excuse.

"Bela, sit, we need to talk." I sternly said one morning before going to work.

She meekly sat down. She was wearing a very simple blue sari and a traditional blouse and of course the mangalsutra.

"Now listen....you know I am your husband. I know best, right?"

"Yes, ji." she said looking down at the table, and sub-consciously fingered her mangalsutra.

"So as your husband, I am telling you, the sobbing, crying and all, stops now. And I mean NOW!" I raised my voice.

She looked into my eyes surprised, then lowered her eyes again.

"As you say, ji."

"What happened happened. Thinking back, I enjoyed watching it. That should be enough."

"As you say, ji." she said.

"Also, I am now telling you.....not asking you, but telling you, that Shyam will be coming to dinner tonight. And every night until his family moves here."

She paused for a second and I felt her ears go red, maybe at the recollection of what had happened the last time Shyam had come for dinner.

"Whatever you say, ji."

"Good." I got up, kissed her, and left.

At work I cornered Shyam alone when I got the chance. It had been a couple of weeks since that night when he had fingered Bela and she had given him a handjob. Both of them had subsequently been embarrassed by it and never spoken about it. Even though he lived next door, he had never come over after that on his own. At work, Shyam stuck only and only to work related matters.

"Listen Shyam, you are coming over for dinner tonight."

"Oh......it's okay, sir. I can get a tiffin from the village. I don't want bhabhiji to feel any.......inconvenience."

"Shyam, I am your boss. I am telling you that you will be dining at our place. That means you will be dining at our place. That's final."

"Ok sir." he gulped.

The rest of the day Shyam seemed nervous and kept stealing glances at me. Finally, work got done.

"Honey, Shyam and I are on our way." I called Bela.

"Okay, ji." Bela said. "Listen...."

"Yes?"

"Are you going to do it again?" she softly asked.

"Do what?"

"What you used to do."

"What did I used to do?"

I knew exactly what she meant, of course. Exposing her, stripping her naked, fingering her, and all that.

But I wanted Bela to explicitly say it.

"You know what I mean." she said and even over the phone I could sense she was blushing.

"Do you not want me to?"

"As you said in the morning, you are my husband. Whatever you want goes." she said sincerely.

"I don't know. I might probably do it again if I feel like it. Unless you don't want me to." I gave her a way out. If she really didn't want those adventures resumed, now was the chance for her to say it.

She was silent for a while.

"Bela?" I asked.

"Get onions on the way. We are almost out."

"Okay. And Bela, enough with the sari. Wear something nice."

"What do you want to wear, ji? I will wear whatever you want." she said.

I gave it some thought. I was tempted to tell her, be naked. This was the first time in a while that we would be resuming these games. I didn't want to push her too much and cause her to go back into a shell. So maybe I should ease her in.

"You know that dark green polo shirt? Wear that." It was one of the first western clothes I had bought for her. And initially I didn't know her size too well, so this one was snug, and her boobs pushed against it very prominently. That would be a nice balance, I thought.

"Ok....so your wish is that I wear that dark green polo shirt?" she asked.

"Yeah....do you have a problem with it?"

"No, as you wish, ji." she said. I detected a slight hint of resentment in her answer.

As Shyam and I drove home, I decided to hit pause on the game. I had wanted things to return to a naughty clip and was hoping a night with our old buddy Shyam might be a good way to ease her into things. But from the way she had answered that last question, and how she was now adding "ji" to almost every sentence, it seemed like passive aggressive behavior. Obviously, Bela was feeling uncomfortable, but was too obedient or bitter to flatly say no.

This is what I was thinking as we got home and rang the doorbell. Pause on the game, re-assess the situation in a few days. For today, just normal socializing, a couple of drinks and dinner.

So you could have knocked me down with a feather when the door opened.

There stood Bela wearing that dark green polo shirt I had asked her to wear. It fit her torso perfectly, which is what I loved. Her boobs were perfectly wrapped in it like skin tight leotards. And her nipples were poking against the fabric. Which meant she wasn't wearing a bra.

But it wasn't her not wearing her bra that had surprised me. Not only was she not wearing a bra, but she was not wearing anything other than the shirt I had asked her to wear.

Yes! That was it. Below the waist, she was completely naked. Not just that, she had obviously just shaved her pubic hair, but this time, she had left a thin line of hair or a landing strip on.

"Your bag?" she asked casually. I wordlessly handed her the bag.

"Hmmm...yes." I handed it over and looked at Shyam, who was staring at her with a poker face. There was nothing here he hadn't seen before, but I don't think he expected it to restart instantly.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
That dinner was a welcome development for me, because it meant Bela had at least somewhat gone back to normal. Not only was she okay appearing and walking around bottom-less in front of our friendly guest, but there was also a slight spring in her step, showing that she enjoyed it. Shyam seemed less tense too, because he knew that things were okay. He obviously did not know what had happened with Riaz, so for him, the long break in invitations seemed to result from the little action he and my wife had enjoyed together in full sight of me.

For that night, I decided to take a wait and watch approach. I didn't take off Bela's shirt, nor did anything with her. Shyam and I had a few drinks as we admired Bela's naked butt and well groomed pussy, talked about work, and other matters. I wanted to see if, like last time, Bela would take the lead in doing something with Shyam. But she did not. She was like she used to be in the early days of the game, a willing but passive participant.

Shyam went back to his place after dinner. And Bela and I fucked like bunnies right after.

"Did you enjoy our dinner tonight, Bela?" I asked after sex.

"If you enjoyed it, that's what is important to me, ji." she said flatly.

Yet again, an indication that she was totally committing herself to this submissive role. I am sure her own kinky and exhibitionist side was thrilled with the return to dinners with Shyam. But she was couching it in the garb of total obedience.

Over the next few nights, I decided to test out the different boundaries and internal rules of this new total obedience approach. The next evening when I called to tell her we were on her way, she asked me what she should wear. I told her, wear whatever you like, totally your choice.

Shyam must have been a little puzzled when we walked in and she was in a proper sari. To him, it must have seemed like a step backward. The dinner that night was completely respectable. The next evening, a similar call, and her similar question.

"Shyam, what would you like Bela to be wearing tonight?" I asked.

"Sir?"

"My wife....Bela....what should she wear tonight?"

He swallowed nervously.

"Why are you asking me, sir?"

"Just want to know your preference."

"Whatever you and bhabhiji like, sir."

"But still, if you had to choose."

He stared at his feet for a few seconds.

"Something.....western and ......comfortable." the implication in the comfortable was obvious.

I repeated the message to Bela. She said okay.

That night she opened the door in a t-shirt and track-pants, as if telling us silently, this is what she considered comfortable.

The following evening, same call, same question. I was prepared to test the other side of things.

"Nothing." I said.

"As you wish, ji." she quietly said.

And Shyam gulped when she opened the door wearing just her mangalsutra and nothing else. She stayed naked all night, without giving any indication of discomfort.

I am sure Shyam was confused by all these mixed messages, but he was to polite and too intimidated to say or do anything. One day my hot young wife would be fully dressed, another day totally naked. Must have seemed random to him.

One thing I did notice though. That the two nights she had been fully dressed, she had also been relatively passive in bed. And the two nights when she was fully or nearly naked, she was clearly more aroused, came more often, and was much more vocal.

After these few nights of running controlled tests, I was ready for my next major experiment.

-----

The bosses back at head office in Delhi had been asking me to come in whenever there was some lull in activity and make a report on the progress of our new plant. That lull was now about to approach. I thought this work related trip would give me an opportunity to also test something that I had been wondering about for a long time.

The reason Shyam was such a convenient choice for our games was how docile and decent he was. He had almost never made any kind of a move in face of tremendous provocations from me and once from Bela. Bela herself, always docile, had gone into an extra self-enforced level of docility and obedience. Although she had made some moves on her own that one night when she got fingered by Shyam, and then later when she got fucked by that random Riaz fellow, since then, she had become a completely pliant plaything. I had been the only aggressor driving things.

So I was curious to see, how these two docile and subservient individuals would interact in my absence. I was sure that left to themselves, they would just sit back and probably not interact at all. But what if there was just a little initial impetus from me? Where would events go on their own momentum? This work trip gave me an opportunity to test just that.

The day before I had to leave, I had just finished my lunch when Bela called.

"The postman dropped off a big box for you." she said. "Is it work related? Do you want to send a driver to pick it up?"

"No, it's for me. I'll be right home."

I walked over to Shyam's desk. he was on his computer preparing reports.

"Shyam, I need to head home for some work. I will be back in a couple of hours."

"Okay sir."

"Until then, why don't you go to the factory floor and do a full inventory?"

"Already, sir? I just did it two days ago." he said.

"Yes, but as you know, I have to go to Delhi for presentations tomorrow, and you know what sticklers the bosses are for the most up-to-date information."

"Okay, right away, sir." Shyam put on his hard hat, took his tablet and walked out to the factory floor.

I went to the office glass window and made sure he had gone all the way down. Then I went back to his desk and opened the drawer. I had seen him put his keys there everyday, and sure enough, there they were. I quickly pocketed the bunch and headed home.

"It's over there." Bela pointed when I walked in. She was on the couch watching afternoon soaps on TV.

I opened the box and took out a bunch of smaller boxes and read the instructions. They were all small spy-cameras that could easily be hidden around the house. The whole set had cost me a fortune, but I was not about to skimp on something this important.

Bela's eyes followed me as I walked around the living area, putting one camera in a flower pot, another on a high shelf behind a statue, and so on. She had a curious look on her face. I had no intention of hiding my plan from her. But at the same time, I did not intend to give her the full explanation either.

"Bela, just so you know, I am installing these security cameras around the house. In the living room, kitchen, dining area, bedroom."

"Okay." she simply said and pointed to the extra boxes. "What are those for?"

"Those are for Shyam's house."

"Okay." she raised her eyebrows. "Does he know you're installing them?"

"No. It is technically company property, so I don't need her permission." I said. "Would you like me to tell him?"

"Whatever you feel is right, ji." she shrugged and went back to watching TV.

"Hmm. Then don't tell him."

"As you say, ji."

"By the way, today evening, Shyam and I will be working late finishing up the reports for Delhi. So we won't be coming home for dinner. We'll just get something delivered."

She nodded, her eyes still on the TV.

I used Shyam keys to let myself in. I had never actually been inside the house. It was smaller than ours and very sparsely furnished. So it was a bit of a challenge to find spots to hide the cameras in. But I managed somehow. And then I returned to the office.

Shyam was still in the middle of the demanding inventory process on the factory floor. I put his keys back in his drawer, and went back to my office. I closed the door and installed the camera software on my computer, entered the details for all the routers and receivers, and did a system check. All cameras turned on one by one and were transmitting perfectly. Shyam's house was obviously empty. In my house, I could see Bela walking around the house cleaning. Once in a while I saw her glance at the cameras. I wondered if she knew I was watching. In the background, I could hear FM radio playing oldie songs.

I closed the screens. Then I opened the programmable interface and set them all to record starting from the time I left the next day.

I would not be able to watch anything remotely. I would be busy traveling and in meetings all day anyway. besides, I thought it would be a nice exercise in self-denial and anticipation, if for two and a half days, I had no idea what was going on. I would come back and go through all the recorded files to see if any action had taken place at all.

That night. Shyam and I really did have to work till very late. The side-effect of it would be, he would have spent a bit longer time away from Bela before I left, maybe making him long for her more. As we took a break for dinner, I set the first ball rolling.

"Shyam, by the way, even when I am gone, I want you to go over to our place for your meals. It's a weekend, so lunch and dinner both."

"Sir?" he sounded taken aback. "But sir, you won't be there. It will be just bhabhiji."

"So what, Shyam? I trust you. It's not like you are going to eat her or something. Hahaha." I laughed at my own joke.

"But sir, it is not really necessary."

"Nonsense. You have no family, no real set-up at home. Eating out is unhealthy at your age." I said. "It is final. You will have meals with Bela."

"Okay sir....." he sounded tentative.

"Is there something you want to ask me?" I wanted to see if he would ask me if the naked games were supposed to continue in my absence.

"No sir." he said and went back to quietly eating.

That night when I came home, Bela was already asleep. I was tempted to wake her up for our nightly romps. But then decided, maybe I should leave her a little wanting too. So I went to sleep.

The next afternoon, I came back early from work to pick up my luggage and leave for Delhi. And that's when I set the second ball in motion.

"Bela, I have told Shyam that he should come over for meals while I am gone, just like always."

"Okay, ji."

"You are fine with that?"

"Whatever you wish, ji."

"I like this new obedient attitude of yours, Bela." I said. "Where you do everything I say. As I wish."

"You are my husband." she quietly said.

"Well, when I am gone, I want you to extend the same courtesy to Shyam."

She looked into my eyes with a questioning look.

"What I mean is, I am your husband, and he is an elder friend of ours, so my wish is...." and this was the key part. "You do everything he says and wishes. As long as you are okay with it."

"You mean like.....what to cook for lunch or dinner?"

"Whatever. Anything. Just like you obey me unquestioningly, I want you, for this weekend, to obey Shyam."

She nodded. Then I saw her glance around at the cameras. And nod again.

"Will you be watching, ji?" she asked.

"Not while I am gone." I said. "I will be too busy with meetings. If I need to watch something, I will watch the recordings when I get back."

"I see." she said.

"And as I said, I will be really busy, so I might not be able to call or sms. If you have any questions or doubts, unless it is an emergency, just ask Shyam and do whatever he wants or says."

"As you wish, ji."

"But....and again, this is important." I said. "Only if you also wish. I don't want you to do anything against your wishes."

"Whatever you wish is my wish, ji." she said. "If your wish is that I follow Shyamji's wishes, that is what I will do."

I almost started getting hard at the implication. I grabbed her in my arms and kissed her hard. And then left.

[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
I was in the train working on my presentations and going over the reports. But in the back of my mind, I kept thinking about what was happening at home. After it got dark, the train attendants came with my dinner. And I realized it must be dinner time back home too.

I had decided to remain incommunicado with my wife for the whole weekend. But I still needed to know if things had gotten started at least. So I sms-ed her.

- Is Shyam there for dinner?

She responded quickly.

- No.

I checked the time. He should have gone there by now. Work was long over. I called him.

"Shyam, what is this? Bela tells me you haven't gone there for dinner?"

"Sir....I didn't want to cause any inconvenience. So I just bought some food."

"Shyam, I thought we settled this." I raised my voice. "Go over right now."

"Are you sure, sir?"

"Yes. This is an order."

"Okay sir."

I started having dinner and soon a message arrived from Bela.

- He is here.

I sat back and enjoyed my dinner, knowing that the little experiment I had started was now in effect. I had gotten these two shy and passive individuals, with a weird erotic history scripted by me, to spend time alone together for an entire weekend. All I had to do was be patient, and then check the results on Monday.

Keeping myself out of the proceedings turned out to be way more difficult than I thought. I now wished I had set up some sort of a live feed to watch everything in action. But I also knew that the anticipation makes the payoff even sweeter.

I tried to take a nap. It was a short one. I kept checking my phone to see if Bela had sent any messages or updates or questions. But she had taken my instructions to heart at least in that regard. What else was happening though?

Finally my willpower broke. I told myself, just one message. One last message. And then nothing. At about midnight, I sent her a text.

- Is Shyam still there?

She responded after a few minutes.

- No he left a while ago.

That made my heart sink a little. I wasn't sure exactly what I had expected or even desired. Did I want them to just start fucking right away, recreate a situation like Riaz? or did I want things to stay as they were? If she had to take another lover to bed, Shyam was the most practical choice. He worked under me, he was decent, he was well-behaved, and was trustworthy. And his family would be here in a few months, so there would be nothing long term.

A possessive part of me was still a little upset at myself for what I had set up. And yet the kinky perverted part of me was disappointed that he had not spent the night.

Thankfully, what I had said to Bela about me being really busy with presentations and meetings and reports all weekend was true. From the moment the train reached Delhi that morning, work took its toll. I was so busy that I barely got a chance to even think about what was happening back home. At night, some bosses took me out for drinks. I was out with them till late at night, and then collapsed in my bed. The same routine repeated the next day.

I was utterly exhausted on Sunday night when I got on the train home. I managed to check my phone after hours. Still no messages or calls from Bela. I would see her the next morning anyway. But still, the silence in texts was deafening. I messaged her.

- On the train back. See you soon after dawn.

She replied.

- Ok

I couldn't resist having some curious back and forth.

- How was your weekend?

- It was fine, ji

- Did you have fun?

- Yes.

- What did you do?

- I did what you told me to, ji.

Ooooh. The next question was on the tip of my fingers. But I resisted.

-----------

The train was a little late getting back. As my taxi pulled up near our house, I saw Shyam starting his scooter.

"Hey Shyam, good morning!" I said as I got out.

"Good....good morning sir." he sounded nervous. "I have to go to the office. The first shift is having some coordination issues and the machines, you know, well, how the machines are...."

He was almost shivering and revving up his engine.

"Yeah, but listen....."

"Sir, I will see you at the office." he said, and without waiting for my response, sped off.

I turned towards the house and saw Bela standing there in a sari. That confused me a little. A sari was always the sign that she was being demure. But Shyam rushing off like that meant something at least had happened.

As I walked in the door, Bela took my bag and walked inside.

"Tea is ready." she simply said.

"Shyam just avoided talking to me like the plague. Seemed very awkward and nervous. What happened when I was out of town?" I aske.

"Why don't you ask him?" Bela shrugged, putting biscuits on the tray next to the tea.

"He went away before I could ask him."

"You have your cameras. Didn't you see everything?" she asked.

"No, I told you, it's just recording. I won't be able to see it till later. Plus it will be almost 60 hours of footage."

She said nothing. Just handed me the tea.

"Going through the footage will take time. Just tell me what happened."

She blushed, and her expression seemed to waver for a bit. Much like when she would start crying. I was tempted to just ask her, did you guys have sex? And put on my authoritative husband voice and command her. But I didn't want to set off another round of bawling.

"Bela, sweetie." I put my arm around her. "You know I love you. Just tell me."

"Please, ji, these things are not easy for me to talk about. You know how bad I am with talking." she said.

"Just tell me slowly from the start. At your own pace. I will ask questions if need be."

"Okay." she sipped the tea and sighed.

Bela started telling me her story in her typical shy laconic way. Many times she just clammed up. I had to coax and prod her. Question her. Allow for long moments of silence and blushing. Luckily, no crying. Took me a couple of hours to get this part of the story out that barely covered twelve hours out of the sixty. I present it here in an edited narrative form, not the rambling way I had to coax it out. I have replaced her shy words for anatomy with more explicit ones. Occasionally I put in my own questions or comments as (Gautam).

(Bela's narration).

You left Friday afternoon. You had told him to come over for dinner even if you weren't around. So I was preparing food accordingly. But he did not come at the regular time. From the window I checked out the lights next door and I saw he was home. Maybe he was being shy. Then you messaged and asked me if he had come and I told you no. He came over shortly after.

"Yes, I called him and coaxed him to go over and not be shy." (Gautam)

Well, he rang the doorbell. I opened it and he came in, looking hesitant.

"Did you open it like you often do, hehe?" (Gautam)

No. Without you around, I didn't know if it was appropriate. I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt, with bra and panties underneath. He came in. I asked him to have a seat in the living room and went to the kitchen. He asked if he could watch some cricket match and I said sure and turned the TV on. I asked him if he would like whiskey like always and he said yes. I served him a big drink with some snacks and went to the kitchen. He watched the match for a while. I refilled his drink again.

I think after a couple of drinks, he got some courage. He came to the kitchen and just stood there looking at me for a while. I didn't say anything. I remembered your instructions about doing whatever he says or wants. But you had not told me to take the initiative for anything, so I assumed that was not allowed. I stuck to that assumption all weekend.

Anyway, he spoke up after a while. Said it is a very hot day. I said yes it is. He took a few more sips and asked me,

"Bhabhiji, why aren't you....more comfortably dressed?"

"What do you mean, Shyamji?"

"You know....it's a hot day."

"Yes, it is."

"Did sir ask you to....dress differently while he is away?"

"No, he did not say anything about it."

"Ok....ok." he said. He opened his mouth a couple of times. But didn't say anything.

And then he went back to the living room. I think he lost his nerve for the moment. But after another drink he came back.

"Aren't you uncomfortable in the shorts on such a hot day?"

"It's not a big deal, Shyamji."

"Well, in recent days, you know....I mean with everything.....what I mean is.....you must not be used to wearing so many clothes on a hot day in a hot kitchen. You know. It might seem clumsy."

"I suppose." I said.

"Why don't you......" he took a big gulp of the drink. ".....just take your shorts off?"

"Do you want me to take them off?" I asked so he was clear. I was told to follow his wishes. This seemed more like a suggestion, not explicit.

"If you want, bhabhiji."

"It makes no difference to me." I said.

He stayed quiet for a while as if trying to assess the situation.

"I.....well to be honest.....please don't feel offended. I know sir isn't here and all. But honestly, yes, I do want you take them off."

"Ok, as you wish, Shyamji." And

I wiped my hands with a napkin and quickly took my shorts off. He inhaled audibly.

"The...the...panties too."

"Ok." And I slipped off my panties as well.

He looked like he had won the lottery. I wondered why. He had already seen me like that many times. In fact he had even seen me fully naked. But perhaps having me obey him made him feel special. Me doing it in your absence seemed special to him. He gazed at my ass for a while like he often does, but from a few feet away. Then he went outside again, turned the TV off and sat down at the dining table watching me from behind like you two always did.

"Sir is right." he said after a few minutes. "You really have the most amazing ass I have ever seen."

"Thank you, Shyamji." I said. "How many rotis will you have?"

"Excuse me?" he seemed a little thrown off by my practical question.

"I am almost done with everything else. I am going to start the rotis."

"Oh...ummm....three should be enough."

"Ok." I said and reached for the flour.

"Wait, bhabhiji." he said and I stopped. "Would it be too demanding of me to ask you to take your t-shirt off?"

I didn't know exactly how to answer that question. It was not a wish or an instruction. Although in a way it was implied. I thought about what this meant in terms of obedience. But he took my silence to mean reluctance. He continued,

"I understand if you refuse. But I was thinking.....I have seen so much more in the past with sir around. So if you don't mind. Just for some fun. I mean....I promise I won't try anything untoward. I will just look." he rambled, now sounding a little drunk.

"It makes no difference to me, Shyamji. Whatever you wish."

"Then please take your t-shirt off before your hands become messy with the flour."

I nodded and did as was told. He inhaled loudly and said,

"Black....nice. I always love it when you wear a black bra. It contrasts very well with your milky white skin." he said.

He watched me make the dough standing there wearing just that bra and the mangalsutra. Once the dough was made, I washed my hands and started taking the other food to the table. He stared at my pussy as I laid out his plate and started serving him the dal, sabji, raita, chutney etc. Many times, I think he was tempted to reach out and touch me but he restrained himself. I don't think he realized yet how much control he had over me.

I made the first roti and walked over to put it on his plate.

"Thank you, bhabhiji."

"Your'e welcome, Shyamji."

As I started making the second roti, he started talking,

"You have no idea how much I appreciate everything you and sir are doing for me. Hot food every night. Rotis fresh off the tava. Even my wife doesn't do that. And then this thing with the clothes. I mean.....honestly bhabhiji, I don't understand it. But I am not going to complain obviously. Hahaha."

I didn't say anything. When I came over to give him the second roti, he noticed the sheen of sweat on my shoulder and cleavage that always happens when I am making rotis over the hot stove.

"Bhabhiji, will you feel more comfortable if you take the bra off as well?"

I wondered about what to say. Because truthfully, I would not. Not because I had any modesty or concern about being fully naked. But because without a bra, my boobs jiggled around a lot when I was cooking, especially making rotis. But if I said no, he might take it as a refusal. Instead I said,

"What is your preference, Shyamji?"

"My preference is that you keep it on."

"Okay." and I went back to the stove, feeling thankful.

"Do you know why that's my preference?"

"No."

"I think your breasts are beautiful. But in all that time when sir slowly stripped you in front of me, my favorite was this look. It's been like a small fetish of mine for years. A woman wearing only a bra. Especially a big breasted woman like yourself. And especially a black bra on fair skin. And that mangalsutra, a reminder that you are a wife, cherry on top of the cleavage."

I stayed silent. He kept watching and eating. I could see that he had an erection. I wondered if he would stay true to his word or if he would try something. I gave him the third roti. This time he was staring at my pussy very intently.

"Bhabhiji, if you don't mind, can I ask you something personal?"

"You can ask me anything you wish, Shyamji."

"Your hair down there. It used to be all bald. Then you did this thing with the line of hair."

'Yes."

"Why? Did sir tell you to do it?"

"No. I thought of it myself. I thought it looks nicer." I said, blushing a little.

"Where did you get the idea for the....design?"

"From a film I watched with him." I blushed again.

"A blue film?" he opened his mouth wide.

"Yes. A woman in it had it shaved like that and I thought it looked nice."

"You two watch blue films regularly?"

"Sometimes."

"Wow!!" he seemed really tickled by the idea.

By then I had finished making my own two rotis. I came over with them and started serving my plate. And I sat across from him as usual.

"Bhabhiji, you know, whenever you sit like that over there, I can't see a lot. Do you mind sitting next to me please?"

"Sure." And I moved over to the chair next to him.

I started eating. He was done by now. But instead of washing his hands, he just sat there staring at me and breathing heavily. He didn't say anything more for a while. I got done eating and started clearing up the table.

"Bhabhiji, I know sometimes you put your clothes back on after dinner."

"Sometimes." It hadn't happened in a few weeks. But then I hadn't been fully clothed when he came most of those days either. Maybe he assumed that with you not around, the old rules applied.

"Do you mind not putting clothes back on? I would like to keep watching you looking sexy like this, just in a bra."

"Ok. For how long?"

"Until I tell you." he said, sounding a little nervous about his demand.

"As you say, Shyamji."

I went to the kitchen sink to wash the dishes. He took a few steps behind me.

"You always do this alone. Do you want my help? At home I always help my wife with the dishes." Shyam said.

"That's not necessary, Shyamji."

"Please, I insist. I want to help."

Under your rules, if he wanted it, he got it. So I nodded. For the next ten minutes, he stood right next to me, rinsing the dishes after I soaped them. It was the first time since that night with the movie that he had been so close to me. I could see the tent in his pants. It kept rubbing against the kitchen counter. Once in a while our arms would touch. A couple of times, his pants-clad hips rubbed against my naked ones. He kept glancing at my butt. There was a lot of tension in the air. Neither of us said anything.

A couple of times I thought he started moving a hand towards me as if to touch me. But he wasn't confident enough. So the tension continued. Finally we got done. Both of us dried our hands. And then we just stood there.

"If you want to go back to the living room and watch more cricket, I can bring you another drink."

"Will you sit with me?"

"If that's what you want."

"That's what I want."

He went outside and turned the TV back on. I poured him another drink and joined him on the couch. But I did not sit very close like that earlier night.

"Bhabhiji, again, I want to thank you for everything. Everything."

"Please don't mention it."

"I always want to repay your hospitality. I keep telling sir to come over but he says no need. I hope at least you will accept my invitation."

"What invitation?"

"How about tomorrow, we have lunch at my place?"

"You want me to come to your place for lunch?"

"Yes. is that okay?"

"As you wish, Shyamji."

"Great! Thank you! I have some calls until 11:30. You can come over at 11:45."

"Okay."

He seemed very happy. And genuinely happy for being to repay our hospitality, not to just get me into his home.

We sat and watched TV for a while as he sipped his drink. He seemed to be trying to build up the courage for something. And then finally he said it,

"Bhabhiji....do you remember that night, we were sitting right here?"

"Yes."

"And I was very......uncomfortable. And you...helped me out."

"Yes." I simply said.

"I am very uncomfortable today also, bhabhiji." he rubbed his crotch.

I said nothing, just looked at his face and then his crotch. Slowly he unzipped his pants and his dick sprang out. Its head was slick with precum.

"Very uncomfortable." he said suggestively.

"I can see that, Shyamji."

We were silent for a while. The implication was clear. He wanted another handjob. But the way I understood your rules, his wishes had to be made explicit. So I just sat there. Waiting for him to ask me to do it. But that silence and my sitting still made him nervous.

"I'm sorry, bhabhiji." he suddenly said loudly and put his dick away. "I am sorry. That was very bad of me. I have had too much to drink."

"It's alright, Shyamji." I said trying to calm him down.

"No no, it is my fault. If your husband is here, that is a different matter. With sir not here, I should be more...that was very stupid."

He put the glass down on the table with a thud and almost ran to the door saying,

"I am sorry, I am sorry."

And he was gone before I could say anything more.

He wanted to go home. So I let him go home. I cleaned up the kitchen, watched some more TV. Then I went to bed reading a magazine. That is when you messaged me if he was there. I said no. And then I fell asleep.

Like Reply
I woke up in the morning, did the usual stuff and chores. Watched some news on TV. Had tea and toast. As the clock ticked, I started feeling more and more nervous. I had been told to go to his place. That wish of his was still standing. So I was bound by your rules to follow it.

I did start feeling scared though. What if someone was outside and they saw me as I went to his place? I am your wife and I have to obey you and on your instructions, I had to obey Shyamji. but still, this was a variable I doubt you had considered. I finally said a prayer that no one should be outside. And I stepped out of the house.

Luckily, there was no one outside. I quickly walked over, almost running a little, worried that at any moment a villager or a car might come by.

I knocked on his door at precisely 11:45 AM as he asked. He opened the door and looked surprised to see me. And then he saw all of me and his eyes went wide.

"What THE hell...come in, come in quickly Bhabhiji."

He almost pulled me inside and poked his head out and looked around to make sure no one had seen us.

"You have a nice house, Shyamji." I said politely, looking at the very basically furnished place.

"Bhabhiji!!!" he exclaimed as he stared at my nearly naked body. "I didn't think you would come after what happened last night. And.....you walked from your house to here like this? In just a bra???"

"Yes, Shyamji." I said, sounding calm, although it had set my heart racing.

"Did sir tell you to do it?" he smiled. "Is this part of his game?"

"No, Shyamji."

"Then?"

"Then what?"

"I am just asking....how....why you walked from your house to mine in broad daylight wearing just a bra?"

"I am just following your wishes." I simply said and shrugged.

"I did not tell you to do that! Why would I tell you do it?It is one thing to do this in the privacy of your home. But walking around like that is risky. Especially alone. Tell me the truth. Why did you do it?"

"You told me to come to your house at 11:45."

"Yes, I did. I didn't think you would actually come after the way last night ended. But even so, I did not say walk over wearing just a bra. That was reckless." Shyam said, a little confused.

"You did not." I said, standing there uncomfortably.

Shyam closed his eyes and put his fingers on his forehead, trying to make sense of it all.

"Bhabhiji....I know I asked you to come here at 11:45. What I am asking is, why did you remove all your other clothes and walk over like this?"

He still had not figured it out. So I tried to answer in a way that would not break your rules.

"Shyamji, I did not remove any clothes. You asked me to come at 11:45. So I walked over like this."

"So wait.....you are saying you were already wearing just a bra?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"I don't understand. What are you asking?" I said.

"I am asking, why were you wearing just a bra today morning?"

"Don't you remember last night?" I blushed. "You asked me not to put any clothes back on until you said so."

"Yes, I very vividly remember..... Wait, are you telling me that you have been like this since last night?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"What do you mean?"

"Why didn't you put clothes on?"

"You didn't tell me to." I said.

"Hold on.....last night you took all your other clothes off because I told you to."

"Yes."

"And then when I left, you stayed like that. Because.....I did not tell you to put them back on?"

"Yes, Shyamji."

"You slept wearing just a bra?"

"Yes, Shyamji."

"And you woke up like that?"

"Yes."

"You took a bath wearing the bra?"

"No....I took it off for the bath. I thought that would be okay. Was I not supposed to?"

"What? No...I mean yes, it's fine. Wait, I am so confused. You took off all clothes except your bra because I asked you to. You did not put them back because I did not tell you to. You have been like this since last night. And all morning. And you walked over here in broad daylight nearly naked because.....?"

"You asked me to come to your house at 11:45. And you had told me not to put clothes back on until you said so."

I was wondering how much clearer I could make it for him. Finally, a bulb went off in his head. His eyes went wide and looked at me carefully.

"So you will do anything and everything I say?"

"Yes, Shyamji."

"Why?"

"Because you are an elder and a good friend of my husband."

"Wow."

His expression went from confusion to delight as he finally realized the full scale of the lottery he had struck. He walked to his small living room. I followed him. He seemed in thought.

"Bhabhiji." he finally turned around and spoke.

"Yes, Shyamji?"

"Would you like to.....suck my dick?"

"I don't have a preference either way." I said.

He was still trying to figure out the exact mechanics of the situation.

"Bhabhiji."

"Yes, Shyamji?"

"I want you to suck my dick."

"Ok, Shyamji."

I squatted in front of him right there clad in just the bra and unzipped his pants. He was already hard. And very taken aback at how promptly I had followed his instructions. And he started feeling nervous again. I looked at his dick at close quarters. Before I took it in my mouth, he cleared his throat nervously. I looked up at him.

"Will..will sir be okay with this?" he nervously asked.

"I don't know. You will need to ask him."

"Wait." I said and held my head just as I was about to lick his head

"Ok." I stood up.

"I need to think about this. I really....really need to think about this." Shyam walked away and started pacing. I stood up. "I don't want to risk my job or career over this. But then sir is.....different.....he is adventurous. He is the one who has exposing you to me. He didn't stop that handjob last month. He insisted I come over even when he was away. So maybe he won't mind. But then in the mouth is such a different thing. So much more......I don't know. I just don't know."

I just stood there looking at him, waiting for my orders.

"How about......you do it, but we keep it our little secret?"

"I don't know if I can do that." And I was unsure about how your rules applied here. I have to obey you. You asked me to obey him. He tells me to keep it a secret. And you ask me to tell you. I simply didn't know.

"I want you to keep it our secret." he said.

Again, I was conflicted. Then I remembered that you told me that at least for the weekend, his decision stands.

"I won't tell him at least until Monday. And after that, I don't know. I need to figure it out." I said.

"Hmm...maybe I should just ask him." he reached for his phone. "But no....how do you just explicitly ask something like that? Excuse me sir but would you be okay with your wife giving me a blowjob? Nah. I cannot do that. I am too shy for that."

He stayed silent but was still thinking. Finally he seemed to reach a turning point.

"You know what, to hell with it. I can maybe find another job even if sir gets upset and fires me. But for a man like me at my age looking like I do......such opportunities won't arise again. Ok fine." he said and sat down on the couch, his dick springing up from his pants.

I stood there.

"Why are you standing like that? Having second thoughts?" he said nervously.

"You had told me to wait." I said.

"Right, right. Now I think I understand how this works. Ok Bhabhiji, come here and give me a blowjob."

"Yes, Shyamji."

I started getting on my knees in front of him, when he said.

"Not on your knees. I want you to squat. Your ass will look nicer that way."

Squatting on the floor I opened my mouth and lowered my face. His dick fit easily in my mouth. Then, like you taught me, I shut my lips and cheeks around it hard.

"Oh wow!!!" Shyam moaned. I made a sucking motion and felt his shaft rub against my teeth. "You are amazing, bhabhiji. Can I...."

He stopped mid-sentence as he realized that he did not need my permission for anything. Whatever he wanted, would happen. I felt him put both his hands on my bare shoulder and start rubbing it. I reduced the pressure of my mouth a little and then started moving my head up and down.

"To see your pretty face bobbing up and down like that in my lap...with my dick in your warm mouth....I cannot tell you how many times I have fantasized about that.

Then again, as you taught me, I took my right hand and softly cupped his testicles.

"Oh fuck!!" he cried out, presumably finding that gesture of mine so erotic that he lost control. His dick shuddered and semen started spurting in my mouth. He grabbed my hair and bucked his hips, depositing every single drop in my mouth.

I leaned back, my lips pursed closed and my cheeks puffed with all the juice inside. His eyes were closed with relief and disbelief. I stayed squatting, awaiting his instructions about the jizz in my mouth. Finally he opened his eyes and looked at me. He noticed my cheeks and smiled.

"Swallow." he said gently rubbing my face, and I did. And made an ahhh sound as I inhaled.

As I wiped off a few errant drops of his cum from my lips, he smiled at me.

"Thank you so much, bhabhiji. You have no idea how much I needed that."

"Clearly." I said, making a reference to the volume of his ejaculate, and he laughed.

"You can get up now, bhabhiji." he said, getting up himself.

We both stood up. He awkwardly hugged me. I hugged him back. His hands went to my ass and he started gently fondling it as his wet limp dick rubbed against my crotch.

"Are you hungry?" he gently asked.

"Yes I am, Shyamji."

"I am sorry, but I didn't really cook or buy anything. I misread the way things ended last night. And I was sure you weren't coming."

"That's okay, Shyamji"

He moved his face as if to kiss me on the lips. I don't know if he decided if it was still too intimate an act or if he was mindful of the fact that I had just swallowed his cum. But he eventually changed course and just kissed me on my cheeks.

"Let's see what's in the kitchen. I always eat at your place most of the time so it's not really very well stocked."

Lovingly holding my hand, he took me to the small kitchen. It really wasn't very well stocked. He pushed around a few boxes. Other than Maggi, there didn't seem to be anything we could eat.

"Let's go to a restaurant." he said."It will be my treat."

"Ok, I said."

He picked up his keys and walked to the door. I followed him feeling a little panicked. Then he stopped.

"Oh shit, I have gotten so used to seeing you like this." he slapped his forehead. "You obviously can't go out like this."

I nodded.

"I can go get some of your clothes." he said.

"As you wish."

He stopped and smiled.

"You really walked over like this?"

"Yes, Shyamji."

"Did anyone see you?"

"No, Shyamji. No one was around."

He opened the door and poked his head out.

"It's still quite deserted." he said. "It will be very exciting to see you walk outside in the afternoon sun, naked."

"Whatever you wish, Shyamji." I said.

"Quick let's go before someone shows up."

He said he wanted to enjoy it. But I guess he was too nervous. When you used to get me naked out in public, you were always so relaxed and patient. He was not. He grabbed my arm and almost ran me to our door. We quickly got in.

"That was fun." he said, laughing. "You are a masterpiece, Bhabhiji."

He hugged and kissed me.

"Okay, you can get dressed now."

"Okay, Shyamji. Anything particular you would like me to wear?"

He thought about my question a little.

"Yes....that nice dark green shirt you wore the other day. But with a bra. We don't want waiters losing their mind. And that short skirt you wore that night we......no no.....that is too bold for this small town. Jeans will be fine."

"As you wish, Shyamji."

I got dressed quickly. We went to a permit room restaurant in that hotel on the highway, me riding double-seat on his scooter.
Like Reply
(Gautam narration begins)

I was extremely hard after hearing all these details and I wanted to fuck my wife right then and there. But my phone rang for the fifth or sixth time and it was the factory staff. They had been calling all morning as Bela told me the story and I had ignored the calls. But they were getting harder to ignore now. So I answered.

"Yes....yes I just got back from Delhi. Okay....well, can't you just ask Shyam? Oh he went to the bank? Okay, well, I will be there soon."

I was annoyed to be interrupted like this in the middle of her narrative, but the work issue really was important. And Shyam, presumably worried that I might come and kick his ass, had made some excuse about needing to go to the bank and left the office.

"Bela, I really need to go to the office."

"Okay, ji."

"So just tell me...." I was about to ask her the main question. Did she and Shyam have actual sex eventually? But so far, her narrative had been slow and coaxed, with a few pensive sobs. Besides there seemed to be a look of dread in anticipation, so I didn't spring it. Instead I asked, "...what happened at lunch?"

"Oh." her face relaxed. "Lunch was mostly uneventful. He took me to the permit room restaurant. We had food and a few drinks."

"We...we? You had alcohol?" I was surprised. Bela didn't drink. I had gotten her to taste it a few times, but she always mad a bad face saying she didn't like the bitter taste. So I never really pushed it.

"Well, he said he wanted me to." she shrugged. Oh how badly I wanted to know how far she had gone in doing what he wanted to.

"Hmmm....so you got drunk?"

"Just a little." she blushed. "Anyway, a few drinks and dinner. He did caress me and fondle me a little when we were sitting at a dark corner booth. But nothing more. We came back after that, picking some groceries. Except we took a taxi back. He looked too drunk to drive, so I managed to convince him to pick up his scooter from there later."

"Okay, good call."

And I got another phone call.

"Yes yes, I am coming!" I answered angrily and stepped out.

At the office, I had to spend about an hour solving the issues that had arisen in my absence. One of the junior supervisors also let it slip that during the weekend, they had called Shyam many times, but he rarely answered, and when he did, made some excuse to not come in.

Finally, I got some down time. Shyam had still not returned from his supposed trip to the bank. I thought about calling him, but decided to let it go, in case he was still terrified. Besides, I had something else in mind.

I made sure my door was locked, plugged headphones into the computer, and opened the recording program's interface. Even if I couldn't get personal narrations from Bela, I could still watch everything that had happened.

For the first half hour, I fast forwarded through the footage of the time Bela had already described. The tiled view of footage from different cameras was quite faithful to what she had told me. Friday evening, he came over, she cooked and served him drinks. Then he asked her to take her clothes off in the kitchen. Them sitting at the table and eating, and later sitting in the living room. And then the panicked way in which Shyam suddenly left.

I kept going at rapid pace through the footage. Bela had indeed stayed just in her bra all night and the next morning, taking it off only for her bath. Then I saw her poke her head out the door, scan the outsides carefully, and step out. I switched over to the cameras from Shyam's house.

Here too, the footage confirmed the story. After some confusion and hesitation about Bela showing up at his door nearly naked, he had commanded her to suck his dick. Which she had done. And swallowed. And then they left. I fast forwarded some more through the footage of the empty house when they were at lunch. And then pressed normal play when I saw the door to Shyam's house opening again.

Shyam and Bela had clearly returned from lunch. He had an arm around her and was humming some song. He sounded drunk for sure. And she seemed a little tipsy too. They both walked into the living room.

"I will be right back." he said, pushing her onto the couch and taking the grocery bags to the kitchen.

She sat on the couch, with a far-off look in her eyes, looking gorgeous in the tight t-shirt and jeans. I noticed some stains on her chest. I zoomed in and realized that they were finger stains right on her boobs. Bela had mentioned that he fondled her in the restaurant. From the looks of it, he did it more than once without wiping his hands. So the stains told a clear story, of her boobs being squeezed over the shirt.

Surely the waiters and other patrons in the restaurant must have seen the stains, as well as the shopkeepers where they bought the groceries. It made me feel even more turned on, that she had walked around in public with these obvious signs of groping with Shyam. Maybe she herself had been too tipsy to notice.

Shyam returned to the couch later, carrying his laptop. I could see his pants were open and his erect dick was sticking out. Bela noticed it too and stared at his erect dick, following it until he sat down heavily next to her. He exhaled and smiled, putting his laptop on the coffee table in front of him.

"So Bhabhiji, what kind of porn would you like to watch?"

"Whatever you like, Shyamji." she said, slurring a little.

"Hmmm...I like porn scenes with latina women. Because they look very Indian and have great bodies. Just like you." he said, rubbing his dick.

Bela leaned forward and looked at the laptop as he was starting the video. My cameras were placed in a way that I could not see the screen of the laptop. But I could hear some sounds coming from it.

"I like this one. She looks so much like you. Petite body, pretty face, nice big boobs, thick black hair, great butt. And her face is so much like yours. I keep searching for her videos. Her name is Evie Delatosso." he said.

Bela stared at the screen and nodded. I had never heard of this porn star so I quickly googled her. And sure enough, she did have a striking resemblance to my wife, although Bela's nose was slightly longer and sharper and lips were fuller. I was tempted to pause the footage and check out a few of her porn videos. But then I realized, why watch porn of a look-alike of my wife when I have the actual erotic footage of my wife? So I continued.

Bela was keenly staring at the screen as Shyam reached over with his right hand and unbuttoned her jeans. He slipped the hand inside her panties and moved it slowly up and down. Bela moaned and arched her back, making her ample boobs jut out.

"Bhabhiji."

"Mmmm?"

"Remember that night when we were watching the movie. And you were next to me."

She nodded, still staring at the screen with glazed eyes.

"Did sir tell you to do all that?"

"No." she replied in a whisper.

"You did it on your own?"

She nodded.

"Why?"

She just shrugged, hear breathing getting heavier as Sham's hand inside her pants started moving faster.

"You're a naughty girl, aren't you, Bhabhiji? I mean sir definitely is kinky, but you....you are no less. Walking outside naked like that."

"Hmmmm."

Shyam took his right hand out of her pants and his left hand off his dick. He then put both hands in the waist of her jeans and tugged. Bela raised her butt and Shyam very slowly, almost like in a porn movie, turned her on her side and slipped down her jeans and panties. Her perfect creamy ass was gradually revealed. Throughout that, he kept chatting her up.

"Have you done that before? Being naked outdoors?"

"Yes, Shyamji." she said absent-mindedly, eyes still focused on the porn scene.

"When? How?"

"Sometimes he takes me out on a walk in the countryside and strips me. And I walk around like that." she said in a throaty voice.

"Sir?"

"Yes."

"And do you have sex outdoors?"

"Sometimes."

"Wow!!!" he said, as he took her jeans and panties off completely.

He looked at the screen for a few seconds.

"You see that? Would you like me to do that to you?"

"Whatever.....you wish, Shyamji."

"I want to do that."

Was this it? Was this when Shyam fucked my wife? I leaned forward in anticipation and watched.

Shyam got off the bed, and held Bela by her shoulders. He then pushed her so she was laying down on the couch, her head resting against the arm-rest. He then got on the couch on his knees. And grabbed a hold of my wife's knees.

And then he lowered his face towards her pussy.

No penetration yet. I suppose the scene had someone going down on Evie. And that is what Shyam proceeded to do to Bela. His tongue lapped at her clit and her landing trip, tentatively at first, and then clumsily. Bela kept staring at the screen, her right hand in her hair and her left hand on Shyam's semi bald head. And for the next few minutes, Shyam gave oral sex to my wife.

I don't think he was very good at it though. I had given Bela cunnilingus many times, and she was always a lot more responsive to me than she was being to him. It's not like she was totally inert here. But those typical archings and unarchings of her back and her shivering hips were missing. She seemed more turned on by watching what was on the screen than what Shyam was doing.

"Your turn." he said after a few minutes of licking her.

Then on his knees, he advanced along the couch until his thighs were under her armpits. He took a look at the screen again.

"I want to do that now."

He clumsily pulled up Bela's t-shirt and took it off. He then put his fingers inside her bra cups and took her big tits out.

"Do what she is doing." he said, caressing her cheeks.

Bela looked at the screen and nodded. Then she straightened slightly, put both her hands on the outsides of her huge boobs, and wrapped them around Shyam's erect dick. And then Shyam started titty-fucking my wife.

"Look at me." Shyam said.

She took her eyes off the screen and looked into his eyes with an inert expression.

"Your boobs are so nice and big and firm and soft, Bhabhiji. This feels great. I have been dreaming of doing this for a long time. Do you like it?"

"Whatever you like, Shyamji." she said.

For me, watching the scene was incredibly erotic. Here was my wife, pretty much naked except for that bra not serving any purpose, lying down on a couch. My ugly balding paunching subordinate was straddling her torso. And she held her big tits obediently together as his dick slipped up and down between them. The sight was undeniably erotic.

But the thing about titty-fucking is, its erotic appeal is in its visuals and its unusual nature. It looks kinky on screen. But I knew from years of personal experience that in terms of pure physical pleasure, it is not that great, for the woman or for the man. For the woman, it's just a shaft moving up and down between her tits, offering no real pleasure. And even for the man, the tits clasped together don't offer the kind of wetness or friction that you get from the mouth or the cunt. It's only the idea that oh my god, my dick is fucking these big tits that is erotic.

It turned out to be enough for Shyam though. Because a couple of minutes of titty-fucking Bela and he suddenly groaned. He put his hands around his dick, and it started shooting jizz all over my wife's big tits. Some splashes hit her chin and neck too. She seemed a little taken aback at how quickly he had ejaculated once again.

"Oh...oh sorry Bhabhiji....is it okay that I came on your boobs?" he asked, sounding genuinely sorry.

"It's okay, Shyamji." she said calmly.

"You can go wash up." he said, getting off her couch.

And Bela ran to the bathroom.

Shyam admired her jiggling ass cheeks as she ran and sighed. Then he sat down on the couch again and started watching the porn scene again. Through the audio feed, I could hear soft sounds coming from that scene. They were telltale "yes fuck me harder" type sounds, which meant that the action on the screen had now moved on to actual sex. Shyam stared at it wistfully.

I am sure he was thinking, when would he get to do it to Bela? When should he tried to do it to Bela? So far, my wife had made him cum three times. That first night last month, using her hands. The second time earlier in the day, in her mouth. And this third time, her tits. The next step seemed obvious. But would it ever be crossed?

I had the same question. I had told Bela that she was to do what he wants. But I had made it amply clear, that she did not have to do anything she did not want. I wanted her to be a willing submissive, not a mindless slave. So far whatever she had done, her wanting to do it or at least not minding it, was understandable. After all, that night last month, she had initiated the actual physical action with Shyam, not me. She had voluntarily offered to jack him off and then done it. So today, the blowjob and the titty-fucking seemed okay.

But actual sex? Was that in her mind, something she wanted to do with Shyam? Granted that she had already done it with Riaz. But Riaz was a young handsome lad with a model like body that she had obviously gotten turned on by. Shyam was the exact opposite of that. A physical attraction was unlikely. But maybe a situational one?

So even after hearing about and seeing all that had happened until that Saturday afternoon, my biggest question was still un-answered. Had Shyam fucked my wife?
[+] 3 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Quote:aurelius1982 :

Oh wow, just found out about this after a fan emailed with the link. Another continuation of a story of mine? Every time that happens, I feel very flattered.  I might not personally like all the continuations, but I do feel flattered.:
This one, I like so far, and hornynri, you have been true to your word in the first post. It has indeed not turned into a wham-bam free for all succession of mindless fuck scenes. I like the continuing teasing pace and the shyness. So far, this does sound like my Bela. Good luck and keep it up. I hope you continue in this vein.
One request for you, hornynri. I don't really visit or post on xossip anymore. Even this post is an exception, only because I heard of this story. Nothing against xossip members. Just way too many pop-ups, some with malware. Last time, it triggered my anti-virus and it was a headache to sort it all out. I am now exclusively on literotica, as a reader or a writer, where there is no jhamela of pop-ups. So when the story is finished, could you please post it on literotica or eroticpad or maybe email it to me? I will DM you my email ID. Thanks!
Like Reply
Shyam watched the porn for a few more seconds. Then he paused it and slipped on his underwear. He had never taken off his shirt, so that stayed on. And then he went to the kitchen. He came back with a beer in one hand and a breezer in the other. Just as he sat down on the couch, Bela returned from the bathroom, having cleaned his jizz from her chest and chin.

"Here, Bhabhiji, would you like to......I want you to have another breezer." he said.

Bela obediently took the bottle from his hand, and sat down on the couch next to him. She was still in just her bra, with her tits hanging out. She sat on the couch with one leg folded up with the foot on the couch, and another on the floor. And she wrapped her hands around that one knee, taking sips from the bottle. She often sat this way at home, but when she was dressed. When fully dressed, in that pose, she looked very simple and traditional. Now, almost naked, she looked really trashy and slutty, with her pussy lips parted. I loved how hot she looked.

Shyam put his arm around her shoulder, started the scene, and started having his beer. And the two of them kept watching porn. I watched for a couple more minutes. Bela still had a slightly horny look on her face. I suddenly realized, she had still not had a release of her own!

One of the secrets behind me getting my shy wife to open up so much and try so many things was, a constant supply of orgasms. I had learned from my ex-girlfriends that female satisfaction is just as important as the male's, if not more so. Whenever we had sex or even fooled around, I made sure Bela was regularly and passionately cumming. Be it actual sex, or oral sex, or fingering, I tried to maintain a 3:1 ratio, which meant that for every orgasm I had, she should have at least 3. Even during a regular sex session, I first went down on her to make her cum and get wet, and only then entered her. Made sure she had an orgasm during sex. And then after, as we cuddled, I would finger her to a climax again.

So given that Bela's sexual history was largely limited to me, except for that one joust with Riaz, I guess she was conditioned or even used to getting regular orgasms during any amorous activity.

But clearly, the Saturday action that far had been different. Shyam was a very nice guy, a caring guy, a considerate guy. But he was still a conventional middle class Indian male, and I presumed not very experienced sexually. So he was perhaps not wired to prioritize the orgasms of his mate. I felt bad for his wife. But more importantly, I felt bad for my wife.

She had been practically naked for almost 24 hours. Had been fondled and played with by Shyam a lot. Been put in exhibitionist situations. But had not yet had sexual release. The first time that day, Shyam just had her give him a quick blowjob, came in her mouth, and that was it. This second time, he had started going down on her, not very skillfully. But had not finished the job. Had stopped midway and gotten up to titty-fuck her. And that was it.

Besides, the night before I left or even the day I left, we had not had sex. Given how regularly and frequently we had sex, this meant that Bela's body had now gone without a single orgasm for an unusually long time. Surely, she was feeling some pent up sexual frustration.

Maybe that's why her face looked so tense as she watched the porn sitting next to Shyam. I am sure her primal instincts were egging her on to just mount the guy then and there. Or demand that he finger or tongue her. But my shy wife was very unlikely to make such a demand.

I watched for a few more minutes. Nothing was happening. They were just sitting there watching porn. I pressed fast forward. Which was a good thing, because it saved me a lot of time.

Shyam had hugged and pawed and fondled her as they watched the porn. And after they both finished their drinks, he had gotten more. And he kept pressing buttons to start more porn scenes. But other than that, despite having a young hot voluptuous woman next to him, he did not make a more ambitious move. And then a while later, he had slumped over and fallen asleep, sloshed with all that beer. When I saw him slump over, I pressed play again.

Bela had noticed that her companion of the weekend had fallen asleep on the couch.

"Shyamji?" she gently said.

He responded with a loud snore.

She slowly moved his arm off her shoulder and got up. She was clearly drunk too, because I saw her stumble a little as she walked to the bathroom again. She was in there for a decent amount of time. I wondered if she was masturbating, since Shyam had not been considerate enough to think of her. When I asked her later, I found out that no, she wasn't masturbating, she was vomiting. My wife, who had never had more than a few sips of alcohol, had downed 4 breezers in a couple of hours. It might not sound like much to you or me, but for a lightweight like her, it was a lot to digest.

She came out of the bathroom, still in her nearly naked state, still a little unsure on her feet. She walked over to Shyam, who had now slumped on the couch completely horizontal and was deep asleep. The porn video on the laptop had ended and it was silent. Bela stared at the screen for a few seconds. Then she suddenly seemed to remember something and looked around the room. She walked around the room, carefully looking at the walls. And then she stopped, right below one of my hidden cameras.

"Are you there? Are you watching?" she whispered, then looked at Shyam to make sure he was still sleeping.

She walked around a little more and spotted the second camera, hidden behind cable wires.

"I really miss you, ji." she said in a sad voice.

At that very moment, my phone started ringing. I paused the video and answered it.

"I really missed you too, sweetheart." I said lovingly.

"What?" Bela asked in a confused voice.

"Oh nothing. I was just watching the footage from Saturday afternoon where Shyam ti...." I was about to say tit-fucked you, but I knew how dirty words could trigger her, so instead I said, "Shyam took a nap. And you walked around the room spotting the cameras. And said you really missed me."

"Oh...did I?" she said.

"You don't remember?"

"Of course I missed you. But Saturday afternoon.....or much of Saturday....I don't really remember. Because of the alcohol I think." she sounded ashamed.

"Hehe, okay. Anyway, why did you call?"

"Shyamji called and said he is coming over soon to talk. Said you are in office so we can talk with some privacy."

"Yes, I am in office." I replied. "Talk about what?"

"I need you to decide what to tell him. Remember my dilemma? I am your wife and I am to listen to you. You asked me to listen to him, but also to honestly tell you everything. He says we should keep whatever we did a secret, or at least hide the more scandalous parts. I told him I wouldn't tell you till Monday. So he is coming over to discuss, have I told you? Will I tell you? What is the official story, ji?"

"Hmmmm....okay. What do you think we should do?"

"Whatever you decide, ji, is....."

"Oh for fuck's sake, for just one minute, forget this submissive obedient persona, and just think for yourself, will you?" I snapped.

She was silent.

"Bela...sorry....I love you, honey. I know this isn't easy. I am sincerely asking you.....what do you think we should do?"

"You have watched till Saturday afternoon already?" she asked in a normal voice.

"Yes. I fast forwarded through a lot of stuff at 16x."

"Okay....here is what I think we should do. I will tell him that all I told you was that we had lunch and dinner, and he didn't try anything, and I didn't do anything. It was like two normal family friends having a few meals together. That way, he will stop freaking out. He has been really tense about what you will do or say if you find out what happened."

"Alright, sounds good." I said.

"One more thing. I am going to tell him to tell you that the dinners together will now stop, including tonight. That he is very uncomfortable with those dinners, his family is coming soon, etc. And when he tells you that, say okay, and don't push him too much. He is already terrified of you."

"Okay, as you wish, ji." I used her own line and chuckled. "Why do you want the dinners to stop though?"

"You are at Saturday afternoon?" she asked.

"Yes."

"You have seen everything that happened before?"

"Yes."

"Okay, fast forward through late afternoon and evening. Don't skip it. Forward so you get a sense of what happened. And then later at night, start watching again. Through the late night. In the bedroom."

"In the.....bedroom? Our bedroom?"

"No, his bedroom." she said.

I was silent this time for a few seconds.

"Gautam?? I mean....suniye ji?" she asked, now reverting to her submissive persona.

"Alright, tell him that. I will catch up on the videos and see you later."

I hung up the phone and then wondered, what were Shyam and Bela discussing at home. What were they doing. What had happened the rest of the weekend. Why in his bedroom? Well, only one way to find out.

As Bela had instructed, I started playing the footage at high speed and observing. Even though I was playing the footage at high speed, it was still a lot of hours, so took me some time to get through. Plus, there was no sound at high speed, so I had no idea what conversations took place. But this is what I saw.

Bela walked around the house, and spotted all the cameras I had planted. Then she walked back to Shyam, who continued to sleep. She went to the kitchen and made tea as she checked her phone and read stuff on it. Then she drank the tea. This took up almost an hour and a half and it was evening by now. Shyam finally woke up and went to the kitchen. Bela pointed him to the tea. He drank his, making Bela sit in his lap and fondling her naked body.

But he still kept his underwear on. In fast forward, it looked comical how intensely Shyam was attacking and groping my wife's nakedness, but it didn't go beyond groping. I saw his fingers at her pussy too, but it did not seem like she had an orgasm.

For a few moments, I stopped fast forwarding and listened in at regular speed. All I heard were smooching and petting sounds and random ooh's and aah's. So I started fast forwarding again.

Then suddenly, at about 5:30 pm, they got up and started getting dressed. Shyam wore all his clothes. Bela wore her clothes, and seemed to notice the stains on her chest for the first time. They left the house. Soon they appeared in our house. Bela quickly changed out of that shirt and into a different one. And then they left our house too.

And then, the footage just showed empty houses for a while. And my phone rang again.

"Hey, I am at Saturday evening. You two just got dressed and left."

"Yeah okay, listen please, ji." she said in an urgent voice.

"What's up?"

"Shyamji and I had a long talk. I will tell you all the details later after you have watched everything. For now, just know that I told him exactly what we discussed. That I told you we only had innocent meals together, and nothing happened. He is headed to the office now. He will tell you that he doesn't want to come over for dinners anymore. Just accept that. Okay?"

"Okay, Bela." I said. "So that evening, you got dressed and left. I am just staring at empty houses."

"Oh right, you can skip ahead to 10 pm if you like. He wanted to take me for a movie."

"A movie?"

"Yes, the latest Salman Khan blockbuster. We went and watched the movie in town and then had dinner."

"Wait....this guy has you at his beck and call for the whole weekend, strolling around in a bra. And he takes you out to a movie? Hahaha!" I found it amusing.

She sighed.

"What?" I asked.

"Don't be mean to him. He is a nice guy."

"Yes, he is a nice guy. I agree. But still.....I saw the footage. He woke up, grope you, made out, and then....a movie?"

"Gautam!" she said in a slightly stern voice, which was a rarity. "The man is almost 50."

"So?"

"Don't you understand? What happens to male libido when it ages?"

"Oh!" I got her point. It's not that Shyam would not have liked to keep sticking his hard dick into my wife all day. But because of his age, and maybe his excess weight, he perhaps could not. Having cum in her mouth and then her tits already, maybe he needed some time to recharge. And hence the Salman movie.

"Anyway, he will be there soon. Be nice to him."

"Okay."

"Also....."

"Yes?"

"Make sure you watch the footage till Sunday morning before you come home. Then we can talk." she said.

"Alright, honey." I said and hung up.

I skipped ahead to 10 PM as Bela had told me to. And then started fast forwarding again. Soon the door to Shyam's place opened. And my wife walked in, followed by Shyam. I pressed play.

"That was a bad movie, Bhabhiji." he said laughing.

"Yes, but still, it was nice to see Salman. He has aged well."

"You think so?"

"He is over 50 and still has a six pack." she said.

"Bhabhiji, how can you be so naive? Don't you know, all these six packs are computer generated?"

"What? No way!" she giggled.

"Anyway...." he said and pulled her into his arms and kissed her. She kissed back.

Kissing and groping my wife, he took her towards the couch.

"I am very horny, Bhabhiji." he said, between kisses, pushing his crotch against her. I could see an erection under his pants.

"Ummmm." Bela said.

"Are you horny too, Bhabhiji?"

"Yes, Shyamji." she said, almost going limp in his arms.

I had experienced this going limp move from my wife many times so I knew what it meant. It meant she was really really randy and wanted to be fucked right away. So her making her body go limp was a signal that, take me, take me now, do whatever you want. It had taken a couple of years for me to figure out her body language that well.

If Shyam had my knowledge of her vagaries, he would have pulled down her pants and fucked her right away. Sadly, he did not have my knowledge. So he went a little too slow for his own good.

He did pull down her pants as he put on on the couch. And pushed down his own pants. But instead of fucking her right away, he hesitated, and then went down on her. And that was his mistake. Because as we know, Shyam was not very skilled at oral.

I watched Bela's face in zoom carefully. The hornyness seemed to almost go down like a fuel gauge of an emptying tank. Here she had been, absolutely randy and ripe for fucking. All he needed to do was spread her legs and mount her. But instead, he had gone the oral route again. Was it nervousness or was it him being decent? I don't know.

What I do know is that he let a precious moment slip by. Whatever misgivings Bela might have had about fucking Shyam, I am sure that at that moment, she would have allowed it. He missed the window. For a few minutes, his tongue clumsily lapped at her pussy. She let out some polite moans and sighs, but I knew she wasn't really into it. Her peak randiness had passed.

He went at it for a while. And then he stood up, his dick very hard and erect. Bela, now wearing just her t-shirt and her bra, sat up and looked at him in his eyes.

"Take off your t-shirt." he said.

And she did. Now she was in just her bra, just the way Shyam liked her.

A jolt seemed to pass through his body. Suddenly he got on the couch, with his knees below her thighs. And he grabbed her hair.

"Should I do it, Bhabhiji, should I?" he asked, his dick in his hand, positioned at her cunt.

"What?"

"Do you want me to fuck you, Bhabhiji?" he asked.

And I winced. He had asked the wrong question for the moment. A few minutes ago, the answer would have been yes. But now, I didn't know how she would respond.

"What do you wish, Shyamji?" she said, sounding oddly terrified, given all that she had done with this dude all day.

"I want you to tell me....do you want me to fuck you right now?" he asked.

She looked in his eyes, then down at his cock right by her pussy, then at his paunch, and then back in his eyes. And she just pursed her lips tightly.

"Tell me honestly, Bhabhiji, do you want me to?"

"I....I don't know, Shyamji." she said, on the verge of crying.

That made him let go of her hair and step back. And I couldn't help but admire the immense decency of this man. She didn't give him explicit consent. And he immediately stepped away.
Like Reply
That's when there was a knock on my door. I paused the footage, switched screen and said come in.

"Hello sir." Shyam poked his head in deferentially.

"Shyam, where have you been?" I asked nonchalantly.

"I had some bank work to take care of." He said in a rehearsed way. "How as the Delhi trip?"

"It was good. The bosses are happy with our progress." I said. "They will be coming for an inspection next month."

"Oh good. Good." he sat down nervously in front of me.

"How was your weekend? Did Bela take good care of you?" I asked. He seemed to flinch a little.

"Yes sir, bhabhiji's food is always great. And we also went to watch a movie together."

"Good." I said. "Anyway, I have a lot of work to catch up on. If there is anything else, we can talk at dinner."

"Sir.....about dinner." he said hesitantly.

"Yes?"

"I have managed to find a tiffin service that is very cheap and convenient. I don't need to come for dinner daily. It is too much of an inconvenience for bhabhiji I think." he said.

"It's no inconvenience, Shyam. But I can sense something. Is this because of the games I play with Bela?"

"I mean.....you know sir....I really appreciate all that. What man wouldn't? But I am an old-fashioned man, sir, a married man with kids. My wife will be joining me soon. I just.....don't feel comfortable, you know?"

"Sure, I think I get it. Not a problem."

"Thank you, sir. Thank you for understanding." he said and left.

I made sure he was all the way back at his desk and then started the videos again.

Shyam had stepped away from the couch and was staring at the nearly naked Bela with an indecisive look.

"We should have some drinks." he said, and went to the kitchen.

By the time he came back, Bela was sitting straight again, looking a little sad.

"I am sorry, Shyamji." she said.

"Please Bhabhiji, you never have to apologize to me." he sat down next to her and handed her the breezer. Then he started kissing her again, with one hand holding his beer and another on her breasts.

This making out went on for a few minutes, with sips of alcohol in between. And then Shyam opened his laptop again.

"That movie was bad. How about we watch something nicer?" he asked.

"As you wish." she said.

Of course, it was porn. He started it and then sat back. He was still naked from the waist down, as was Bela. She sat next to him, resting her head on his shoulder, and watched the screen attentively. A while later, he said.

"Bhabhiji, I want you to sit in my lap." he said.

"As you wish." Bela slid up on his lap and put one arm around his neck.

I could see his erect dick was pressed between his paunch and Bela's hips. She did not seem to mind the proximity of his dick to her nether regions. With a little sliding and maneuvring, he could have easily penetrated her. But he did not.

It was an erotic sight, watching my wife wearing just a bra, siting comfortably on the lap of my subordinate. Their skin colors formed a delicious contrast too, him dark and her so fair. And they weren't just siting still. There was a lot of fondling and groping happening between sips of alcohol.

"Do you remember that first night when you used your hands to relieve my tension?" Shyam finally said.

"Yes." she said and blushed. This was the odd contradictory brain of my wife. Even after all this, she was blushing at a tame first step.

"And do you remember how I used my fingers on you?"

She nodded and blushed again.

"I want us to do that right now, simultaneously."

Smart move, Shyam, I thought to myself. The last time he had brought her off with his fingers, she had announced that she was very horny and wanted me to fuck her right away. And he must have surely seen that his oral sex wasn't having the same effect. So I guessed he hoped that by fingering her to an orgasm again, maybe he would get her in a mood to fuck.

And so I saw Bela and Shyam pleasuring each other in a new configuration. Still sitting on his lap sideways and one arm around his neck, she wrapped her other hand around his dick and started slowly jacking him off. And she parted her legs to give him easy access to her pussy. And soon they were writhing and moaning together, using hands on each other while also kissing like lovers. It was really sexy to see Bela's round creamy butt gyrate around on his lap as he started slowly fucking her with one finger and then two. All the while, porn was playing in the background. But they were both in a porno of their own, so did not seem to be paying any attention.

They also kept drinking in between. This was now Bela's fifth or sixth drink of the day. And it seemed to make her woozy quite early. Her moans and gasps made it obvious that she was getting drunk. As did her hand movements, because she wasn't being as coordinated with her fist on his dick as she was earlier. Her fingers kept slipping and she kept losing pace.

Shyam meanwhile was doing okay with his fingers. It wasn't enough to make her cum very soon, but she clearly was finding this more pleasurable than his oral. Soon both their hand movements got faster, as if they were in a race to bring off the other. Bela started sliding her ass front and back on his thigh, which meant his fingering was definitely having an effect. And eventually she really went over the edge.

Almost three days of no orgasms meant that when this one hit, it really hit hard.

"Ahhhhh....oohhhhhh....." she started moaning loudly and jerking her hips back and forth so hard that at one point, she slipped off and her butt landed back on the couch.

Shyam didn't miss a beat though. His thumb was still rolling her clit around in a rapid motion as his two fingers stayed buried in her pussy, pleasuring her g-spot. And he kept going.

Bela seemed to be losing control of her limbs. Her arms flew behind her head, in the process leaving Shyam's dick untended to. Her legs started wriggling around. I had seen this dozens of times before. I knew what was coming or rather what was cumming.

"Ungghhhh unhhhh OHHHHH AHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!" she screamed as Shyam kept going with his fingers.

It was one of her most intense orgasms in recent times, the release of a lot of pent up sexual energy. And it showed as she shrieked and quaked, he boobs shaking even within the confines of the bra. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, she arched her back fully, at the peak of climax, and then collapsed on the couch again, pushing Shyam's hand away.

Shyam looked really pleased with himself. This had been quite a spectacle, even more impressive than the first time he fingered her to an orgasm.

"Ooof....hfff....." Bela said, still shivering from tiny aftershocks of the orgasm. "I'm thirsty."

She downed the few sips of her breezer. Then she reached over for Shyam's beer and had a few glugs of that.

"Bhabhiji, alcohol doesn't help with thirst. Let me get you water."

"Huhh...uh.....okay...." she said, still breathing hard.

As Shyam walked to the kitchen to get her water, she curled up into a fetal position on the couch. He filled a glass with water, put some ice in it. And then stopped and seemed to be talking to himself silently. As if girding up his courage to strike while the iron was hot. Unfortunately, he took too long.

Because by the time he returned, Bela had dozed off into a nice post-orgasmic slumber. Earlier in the day, he had dozed off on her. Now it was reversed.

"Bhabhiji, water." he said.

"Hmmm...." she stirred and slowly raised her head.

"Water." he held the glass to her lips and tilted it. She gulped down a lot of it thirstily.

She still seemed very out of it, almost half asleep.

"Are you sleepy, Bhabhiji?" he asked in a voice that was a mix of tenderness and disappointment.

"Hmmm." she nodded sleepily.

"Come, let me take you to my bed. Sleep there. That will be more comfortable."

She nodded and sat up, holding her spinning head. All that alcohol was now having its effect. She offered the hand Shyam held out and stood up, stumbling a little. And then he helped her to his bedroom.

Like the rest of the house, the bedroom was also very sparsely furnished. There was just a single bed with a basic mattress, and a table on one side. Shyam gently put Bela on the bed and covered her with a thin sheet. She grabbed the sheet and curled up.

Shyam then went outside and fetched her phone and purse and kept it on the stand next to her.

"You sleep well here, Bhabhiji. Your purse and phone are here, in case you need them. There is also a bottle of water. And I will sleep outside on the couch." she said, gently kissing her forehead.

"No...nnnno...." she said in a sulking voice.

"What?"

"Hold me.....hug me....." she mumbled, pulling him onto the bed with her.

Bela always loved being cuddled and spooned to sleep after sex. With me not there, Shyam was the best thing. And she had been in his lap just minutes ago. So spooning wasn't that big of a step.

"Okay Bhabhiji." Shyam said and gently got on the bed next to her. He put his arm around her and slid closer, his dick hitting her butt. I don't think Bela was in any condition to feel it. She seemed almost asleep.

And then for a while, that was that. Thanks to the night vision setting, I was able to see that the two of them were just asleep in each others' arms.

I fast forwarded through the tape. The scene did not change. Sleeping in that single bed was my older subordinate Shyam, his arms around my nearly naked wife, dressed in just a bra the way he liked. It was a small bed so the two of them barely fit on it even spooning. A couple of hours later, Shyam stirred. I pressed play. Sleepily, he headed to the bathroom, to relieve his ageing bladder. While he was gone, Bela stirred too, but did not wake up. She just turned to lay on her back, throwing off the blanket in the process.

Shyam returned and even in the darkness, saw the erotic sight of Bela splayed there with her legs open. He just stood staring at her, and I saw his naked cock getting erect. He started jacking it slowly.

"Bhabhiji" he whispered.

Bela is a sound sleeper so she didn't move. He sat on the bed next to her and called her name again. She still didn't move. She wasn't used to drinking as much as she had obeying Shyam. He got up, looking conflicted. He paced around, looking clearly horny but still worried. He went out to the kitchen and returned with a bottle of whiskey. He opened it and took a couple of big glugs.

He then slowly got on the bed, between Bela's legs. I sat up. Would he do it? Dare he do it? Even as she was passed out? That would technically be bang. Would it really be though?

Shyam was a fundamentally decent man. He had never even looked at my wife sideways until I started exposing her to him. And even then, he had stayed within limits despite surely getting blue balls every night. Now with me out of town, he had not rushed over to try his luck. I had insisted he go to our place. And Bela had signaled to him what the obedience game was. And showed up at his house almost naked. Then sucked his dick, watched porn with him, gotten drunk with him, let him finger and tongue her. And then gone to sleep with him in that tiny bed. Would it really be wrong of him to try the next logical step?

Shyam stayed kneeling with his dick in is hand for a couple of minutes. Then he took that hand off and slowly caressed her pussy. She didn't move. He flicked her clit. This made her shiver a little. Then he slipped a finger inside her cunt. This made her eyes half open as she made a moaning sound.

"Bhabhiji?"

"Hmmmm?" she sleepily said.

"Do you like this?" he said, moving his finger in and out.

"Hmmmm." she nodded and half-smiled, closing her eyes again. "But cold."

She pulled the blanket awkwardy. It fell over her body and Shyam's arm. He shifted a little and lowered himself next to her, his hand still down there.

"Let me warm you."

He joined her under the blanket and started kissing her. She put her arm around his neck and kissed back. And she started moaning more, now almost fully awake although still sounding drunk.

"Take me in your hand, bhabhiji." he whispered. I saw her arm move under the blanket towards his crotch.

What was happening was in a way a repeat of what had happened earlier, when they watched porn and masturbated each other. But something seemed very different in their body languages this time. They were hugging and kissing and writhing in a much more intimate way. Bela had started this weekend with the pretense that she was just a slave following orders. But now, maybe it was the booze or the day long erotic activity, but she seemed really into it.

"Ohhhh...uhmmmm....uhmmmm.....unnnnnnhhhHHHHHH!" she moaned through an obvious orgasm, although a smaller one than earlier. By now, Shyam knew her needs well. She shook and writhed in the older man's arms, and then finally stopped, breathing heavily. They kissed as Shyam fondled her boobs over her bra. Her hand kept moving at his crotch.

"Are you.....almost done?" she whispered.

"No......not yet."

They stared at each other as she continued jerking him off. He put his hand back at her crotch. And shoved two fingers in, moving them meaningfully.

"You're really wet." he said.

"Yes." she said and let go of his dick. She put her fingers between her teeth and chewed at them nervously.

Shyam got on his knees again, making the blanket fall off. He reached for the bottle and took a couple more glugs. He offered it to Bela who took a big swig herself.

"Where is my purse?" she asked.

"Right there." he pointed to the floor.

She reached over and picked it up. And I saw her take a condom out and hold it in her hands. She just held it like that and looked at Shyam. It took a few seconds for Shyam to recognize what it was. And he smiled. My wife had shown up at his place with a condom in her purse. Which meant she had definitely considered going all the way. This seemed to give him courage.

"Bhabhiji.....give that to me." he said.

She hesitated for a moment. And then stretched out her hand. He took it. Slowly tore it open and rolled it over his dick.

"Bhabhiji.....I want to make love to you."

She blushed a little.

"As you wish, Shyamji." she said. I sat up straight hearing her reply, as did my dick.

Slowly he got between her legs and spread them. She stared into his eyes. He stared back. And then I saw her eyes roll back as he moved his hips forward and slowly entered her.

"Ohhhhh....." she said, shivering.

Shyam leaned forward, so his paunch was on her flat stomach, and put his elbows on the bed. And then he thrust his hips forward again, fully penetrating her.

And there it was. The reason why Bela had wanted to me to watch what happened at night. There my wife was, getting her cunt invaded by yet another dick. There was my shy Indian wife, literally opening up.

The sex started very gently, with a lot of fondling and kissing between the two of them. His dick moved in and out in deep but gentle strokes, and I could see Bela's buttocks pulsating underneath. She locked her legs around his waist lovingly. He took turns between kissing her and licking her neck and ears. She kept stroking his hairy back and scratching it, something I always loved. This gentle missionary style love-making lasted about five minutes.

Then Shyam straightened a little and with his dick still inside Bela, rolled on her left side, lifting her right leg around himself. Bela turned her head to face him and now he started fucking her again, but in slightly faster strokes. he also scooped out her tits from her bra. What a sight my wife made, nearly naked, curled over on her side, getting banged by this elderly gentleman. He kept bending over to kiss her, nuzzle her neck, lick her ears, and of course, attack her big jiggling boobs.

Shyam then took his dick out and grabbed her by her slender waist, lifting her to a doggy style position. As everyone knows, this is perhaps the position in which the woman looks the sexiest, willingly on all fours like an animal, facing away from her lover, tits swinging hard, and the raised ass slapping against his body. And Bela looked every bit the subservient horny slut as Shyam started banging her with a tight grip on her waist.

Bela's own attitude and body language had changed as their sex progressed. Initially she had been agreeable but passive, letting Shyam get on top of her and fuck her as she let out small ladylike moans. Then she started getting more vocal and responding to him. During this doggy style fucking, she was almost completely like a bitch in heat, grunting obscenely, meeting every thrust from Shyam by pushing her ass back hard to take him in fully.

Shyam then lean forward and lowered his chest on top of her back, putting his hands on the bed and his face next to hers. He started fucking her even harder and faster. Bela was grunting and moved her knees outwards a little more to accommodate Shyam's right on her. It really was an amazing turn-on for me to see their bodies meshed together like that.

Soon Bela started her signature wail showing she was having an orgasm. Shyam was so turned on at realizing that he was making my young hot wife cum that he started bukcing his hips too. For a while they were no longer the boss's wife and the neighbor subordinate, they were no longer the shy housewife and the diffident middle aged family guy. They were just man and woman, writhing and wailing and jerking about in their simultaneous orgasms. It was an oddly erotic scene to behold.

Finally they crashed on the bed together after riding through the orgasms together. Bela turned around and breathing heavily, got in Shyam's arms. He wrapped them around her. He moved to take the condom off and then hugged her lying down again, pulling the blanket over them. They cuddled and kissed and made out for a while. And soon fell asleep again, tired from their latest exertions.

So there it was. The answer to my key question. Left alone to themselves, Shyam and Bela had indeed ended up fucking. And unlike the time with Riaz, when it was spontaneous and she didn't know I was around, this time she had chosen to go all the way with full knowledge that I was recording all this.

That night, with Shyam finally fucking Bela, marked a big milestone in our marriage. It represented yet another big step in the journey of my shy wife opening up. Going forward, things would be a bit different.
Like Reply
For the rest of the day at office, it took a lot of mental effort to make sure I didn't picture what I had seen and start getting a hard-on in the company of my employees. After I finished watching Shyam and Bela have sex, I had to tear myself away from the videos and focus on actual work. This work involved interacting with a lot of my subordinates, including Shyam. As I watched the genial obedient old man do what I said, it was hard not to remember that he had recently fucked my wife.

Why was the actual sex so different to me, I wondered. I was the one who had first exposed her to him. I was the one who had encouraged him to finger-fuck her as I played with her, and then stood by as she gave him a hand job. I was the one who had engineered the situation in which the two passive people spent a weekend together, with her following master-sub type rules. Everything I had done had been a prod towards the eventuality of them having sex. And yet, their having sex somehow seemed so significant to me. It was like the Riaz situation all over again.

I had never thought of myself as someone who wanted consciously to be cuckolded and see his wife have sex with other men. Sure, I wanted to expose her to them, and got my jollies from that situation. But actual sex? I had never actively wanted it.

Or had I, without realizing?

Bela had been fucked by two men, Riaz and Shyam. In both cases, I was the one who manipulated things to set the stage for what eventually happened. Yes, she was the one who finally made the choice to do it. But if I had just acted like a normal husband, this would have never happened. Is this what I wanted? And if so, how much of it did I want? What were the practical implications of this?

I kept ruminating over these thoughts as I was driven home by my usual driver Jagan. Even he seemed to sense something was amiss, because he asked me a couple of times if I was okay. I assured him I was fine and just thinking about work stuff.

But after he dropped me off and I started walking towards my door, those images of Shyam banging Bela doggy-style flooded my brain again, and I started getting hard again. Bela as always had heard the car dropping me off, and she opened the door. I pounced on her and pushed her to the couch.

"Wait....did you....watch it all?" she asked, between my kisses and dry humps.

"Yes, I watched till Sunday morning. I watched you and Shyam fuck."

She winced a little at my language as I pushed down her skirt.

"Is that what you wanted?" she asked as I slipped down her panties.

"Let's discuss that later, honey." I said, lifting her off the ground. "I have been watching your videos all day and am really hard. I want to fuck you hard right now before anything else."

"As you wish, ji." she said, as I plonked her on the couch and spread her legs. "But you need to know something else."

"What?" I said, positioning my dick as her cunt.

"Today, when you were at the office and Shyamji and I talked....after it, he did it to me again."

I stopped and stared at her and then at her naked pussy, with that landing strip on it. Shyam had been in there just a few hours ago!

"Oh wow!" I said and rammed my dick into her in one motion, and she groaned with delight.

It was one of our most intense sex sessions ever, and also one of our most intimate. We were really in tune with each others rhythms. She came twice as I fucked her in a variety of positions. And then finally I finished in her mouth.

Exhausted, we both lay on the living room couch. On the very spot she had been first fingered by Shyam, an adventure that had set off events that culminated in him fucking her, in his house and mine. She was in my arms, hugging me tightly as I kissed her. Finally, I gathered my thoughts and started to speak.

"So....you and Shyam." I said.

She just blushed and hit her face in my side.

"You two did it again today afternoon while I was at the office, huh? How did that happen?"

She raised her face and replied,

"It just happened spontaneously. We talked for a while. And then he took me in his arms. And then....." she again hid her face. "It is not easy to talk about this. Your cameras are still running. You can watch it all."

"Okay, I will." I said, kissing her. "So....you like him?"

"He is a nice man." she shrugged. "I have always felt bad for him. You have been teasing him so much. He is a man too, after all."

"Fair point. So what did you two talk about?"

"Mainly on how to proceed, now that we have.....been intimate."

"And?"

"What is your wish, ji?" she asked.

"Bela, sweetie." I hugged her real tight. And thought a little before speaking, not wanting to set her off. "Your being very obedient is nice. But sometimes, I also need you to speak your mind. This is one of those times. Forget obedience and my wishes and everything. Just talk to me one on one, as one person to another."

"Okay." she nodded. Oh how sexy she was!

"So here is what I know so far. After a day and a half of naked games, you two finally had sex in the wee hours of Sunday morning. I don't know what happened after that. I came back today morning. You told me some of the story. I went to the office. Shyam came over, he talked, and you two had sex again."

She nodded.

"You want to fill me in on the gaps here?"

"Okay, let me tell you about Sunday, although you can watch the videos of that too. In the morning, he was a little tense, thinking that I might have thought he forced himself on me when I was drunk. But I told him I was fully aware of what he had done. And I liked it. So.....he made love to me again. Then he cooked breakfast for us, which we ate. Then we watched some blue films. And then it was.....you can see the tapes.....a lot like before."

"So you were in a bra and he was playing with you?"

"Yes." she nodded and blushed. "Can we not talk about the details? I feel shy."

"Alright, alright." I did not want to push her too far outside her comfort zone.

I still remembered how the first she did something with Shyam on her own, I had gotten her to talk about the past, and suddenly she had shut down.

"Soooo...what did you two talk about today?"

"The path forward."

"And what is that exactly?"

"We agreed that although the weekend was very.....special, with you around and with his wife coming soon, it would be reckless to get carried away. Officially, I have not told you what happened. As far as you know, we just had meals together and watched a movie."

"So it is goodbye then? This little fling ends?"

"We left that open ended." she shrugged. "He said he really enjoyed what we did, but he still respects you and is frankly scared of you. And he still loves his wife. So he wanted to think more. And told me to think more as well. And then see how things go."

"Hmmm okay. Keep me posted." I said and kissed my shy sexy wife again.

----

That night after Bela slept, I logged into my office computer using my VPN client to catch up with the rest of the footage. It pretty much confirmed what Bela had told me. In the morning, they had a small chat and then had sex once more. The he made her breakfast. After that they watched porn for a while, nestled in each others arms. Then Bela made lunch. In the afternoon, they both got dressed and watched normal TV, took naps. In the evening they started drinking again. The night ended with another sex session between the two of them. And then she left and went back to our house, knowing I would be back in the morning.

The more I watched the footage, the more I found myself fast forwarding, even through the action. I realize that for me, the anticipation or thrill had been in waiting to see if they would actually have sex. Once that level had been crossed, I realized watching it didn't really turn me on too much. Shyam was a decent lover but not very imaginative. Pretty much every sexual tryst went the same way. He would start off missionary, then fuck her sideways, and then end with doggy style. It was almost like watching action replays. I noticed that Bela too wasn't as excited about it as initially. Her orgasms seemed to reduce in frequency and intensity.

I finally got bored of all the secret cam footage. I disabled the recording, and put the cameras in hibernation mode. That particular adventure seemed to be done in my eyes.

The next few days, this situation took a backseat. At work, we had to ramp up a lot of installations and shifts to prepare for the eventual visit by the bosses. This meant Shyam and I were at the factory from morning till night, focusing on the work and keeping an eye over the workers. We rode to and from the office together most days, with my driver Jagan. He was barely out of my sight. It seemed to me that after thinking about it a bit more, he had decided to put a stop to things with Bela.

Speaking of Bela, she herself seemed a bit relieved to go back to a normal housewifely existence. We still had sex almost every night, usually twice, and she was as excited and vocal as always. But there seemed to be the extra edge missing that I had experienced right after she had done something adventurous. I started wondering if it was time for me to engineer another situation for Bela and Shyam to hook up.

But as it turned out, I did not have to do anything.

A week or so later, the work pressures had ebbed somewhat. One day soon after lunch time, I walked back to my office to see Shyam sitting there holding his head and his eyes closed.

"Are you okay, Shyam?"

"Oh hello sir." he said in a weak voice. "It is nothing. Just a migraine attack."

"I didn't know you had migraine issues."

"They come and go, sir. But I have taken a pill, it should be fine." he said sounding very distressed.

"Shyam if you are not feeling well, you can take a half day and go home."

"But sir, I have to do the weekly inventory."

"That's okay. I will take care of it." I said, suspecting that his migraine might be less than genuine.

"But sir, it takes almost three hours. And you have to work on those RFPs."

"Don't worry about it, Shyam. I can manage both." I said. "Just go home and get some rest."

"Thank you, sir. Thank you very much."

I watched him go and smiled. Maybe he did have a headache. Or maybe he was just pained by the long separation from Bela. Regardless, the inventory was important. I got down to it, with a few workers by my side.

About twenty minutes into it, I was in one of the basement store-rooms when a worker came with a message,

"Shyam sir is calling." he said "Patching the call to this phone."

I picked up the phone in the store room.

"Yes Shyam?"

"Hello sir." he said, still sounding in pain. "I just wanted to remind you that there is some extra sheet metal in the back room."

"I know that, Shyam."

"Yes sir, just wanted to make sure it gets included in the inventory." he said.

I smiled and hung up. That message was very flimsy and unnecessary. There was no way I would forget the back room stock, and even if I did, one of the workers would have reminded me. He did not need to call about this. And if he felt like he had to, he could have easily called me on my cellphone to tell me that. Instead he had called the office phone. As if to make sure that I was still in the factory. Answering a cellphone, I could be anywhere. But answering the office phone meant I was still a long way from home.

"Guys, I will be right back after using the bathroom." I told the workers who nodded.

The inventory was important and time-sensitive. But I had to confirm my hunch. I used the bathroom and quickly stopped by my office. I opened the camera interface. All cameras were in hibernation mode. I put on the headphones and started them. First I took a look at my house. It was completely empty. I then moved over to the cameras from Shyam's house.

And sure enough, there was the confirmation. Bela was on her back on the couch, wearing just a bra. Her body was folded, with her shins on Shyam's ankles. Her hands were on his arms. And he was fucking her in rapid strokes.

"Ohhhh I have missed this so much, Bhabhiji." he said.

"Mmmmmm." Bela responded.

He stopped and tapped her ass with his hand. Shy slowly got on her knees and put her elbows on the couch's backrest.

There was a knock on my door.

"Come in." I said, making sure the screen was fully turned away from the door, and muted the volume.

It was one of the workers saying they had a question about the inventory.

"Yes, I'll be right there." I said. He left.

I got up from the seat, sporting an erection as I watched Shyam get on his knees behind Bela to enter her again. This was the first time I had watched them fucking live. I closed all the windows and used a lot of will power to make my erection subside. And then I went back to the store room.

Half an hour later, I was in the middle of the inventory when the door opened again.

"Shyam!" I said surprised and checked my watch. "You're back?"

"Yes, sir. The pill worked. My headache went away." he said in what sounded like a rehearsed manner.

"That's good." I said, calculating the time it would have taken him to get here. Seemed like he had just a quickie with Bela.

"I can take over from here, sir." he said.

"Alright. You're a good guy, Shyam." I said. He seemed to wince a little.

That evening when I got home, Bela had a slight spring in her step compared to usual. I gave her a knowing smile. She blushed. We had sex, which this time had that extra raucous edge that had been missing in recent days.

"So.....Shyam took off for a while today. Said he had migraine." I mentioned as we cuddled.

"Is that so?" she smiled and blushed.

"I am guessing he came over for a visit?"

"Actually he asked me to go to his place. He says it feels wrong doing it under your roof."

"Was it good?"

She shrugged and said,

"He was too nervous and in too much hurry to get back." she said.

"Bela, honey.....how about we just tell him I know and I am okay with it?"

She frowned.

"No?"

"You know I will do whatever you ask." she said. "But honestly, I think this way is better. It's just less complicated."

"Okay, whatever you are comfortable with." I said, stroking her ass.

And thus started a phase that I consider the "affair" phase between Shyam and Bela. In Shyam's mind and in Bela's pretense to him, they were basically having a secret affair behind my back. Shyam was careful and not greedy or risk-taking though. He was very careful with his excuses and spaced out the encounters over time. He made sure to always have different and believable excuses, and never used the same excuse twice. Once he told me he had a dentist's appointment. And then he called me on the office phone, supposedly from the dentist's office, to remind me about some minor shift change. Another time he said he had to courier some stuff to his family. And sure enough, called me with a flimsy excuse. Then there was one time when as I was leaving in the morning, I waited for him to join me, and he asked if he could come a little late because he had scheduled a skype call with some relatives in the US. He had not been careful enough to realize that at the time, it would be the middle of the night in the US. And so on.

So on an average once a week, Shyam made some excuse to steal away from work. He had even given Bela and extra key. After he made the excuse, he would call her. She would let himself into his house, and wait for him, as he had requested. Sometimes he would ask her to be in just a bra. Other times, in specific clothes, like a skirt or a top or a dress or once, even a sari.

Every time Shyam fucked her, Bela would be extra horny at night. As if being this supposed "mistress" of a married man was very erotic to her. But I also noticed that the intensity of her horniness was waning as time went by. Maybe she was getting too used to the situation and its novelty was wearing off.

And then one encounter that Shyam and Bela had set a whole different chain of events into motion.
Like Reply
Things at the factory were progressing at a rapid clip, and the top bosses in Delhi finally scheduled their visit. We needed to have everything in place, spic and span, without any errors. The cherry on top, I thought, would be if I landed a new client that we had been pursuing for a while. My job was not in sales, but the sales guy in charge of that big account said it would help his case if I came along and made a presentation about the new factory. It was just a couple of hours drive, so I said yes.

"Bela, I will be gone all day tomorrow for a client meeting. A couple of hours away from town." I said during dinner.

"Will you?" she raised an eyebrow. And I remembered the Riaz incident.

"Hahaha, yes, this time, I really will be. I swear. Not like that other time."

"Okay." she said.

"Shyam knows it too. So I expect he will call you tomorrow after he is sure I am on my way."

She nodded and kept eating.

"How are things going with Shyam, by the way?"

"Not bad." she said. My wife still wasn't one to talk a lot about such things.

"We have never really talked about him honestly. I don't want to put you on the spot, but how is he as a lover?"

She paused as she chewed her food and thought.

"He is okay I guess. He is not handsome like you or.....you know the other guy. He isn't very adventurous or experimental. And most of the times, he is nervous."

"Nervous?"

"Nervous about pleasing me. Nervous about you finding out. Nervous that somehow his wife will find out. Almost every time he says, this is it, this is the last time. But then he calls again in a few days."

"Do you still enjoy the sex?"

She shrugged and smiled.

"You know, if you want, you can just stop this altogether. Especially if you don't enjoy the sex."

"It's not like I don't enjoy it. It is.....nice. I like what he does. Besides, I would feel bad suddenly stopping it for no fault of his. It's not like he came pursuing me. You and I are the ones who started this with him. He is now involved. His wife is far away. And besides, he is not very demanding. Just half an hour once a week, that's okay if it makes his life better. Once his wife is here, it will all stop anyway."

"Hmmm...well, many times he might be nervous because he is afraid I might somehow drop by. Tomorrow, it won't be like that. Tomorrow, you two will get almost the whole day to yourselves. At leisure. Just like that weekend."

"I suppose." she smiled.

My wife was a weird submissive character. Clearly, sex with Shyam had stopped being a source of thrill. It certainly had for me. But she felt so guilty and obligated to please him that she continued being his mistress. And continuing the charade that they were having a secret affair.

The next day I got ready to leave for the client visit. Jagan, my driver, showed up in the morning as usual with the company car.

"Jagan, I forgot to tell you." I said. "I will be driving there myself, in my car."

"Are you sure, sir?"

"Yeah, I haven't driven in a while, I enjoy it, and it's a nice road. You can go back to the factory. See if anyone needs you there."

"Okay sir."

It really was a fun drive along the mostly empty highways. It took me a couple of hours to reach the client's office, and the sales team was already there. We were waiting to be called in for our presentations, when the receptionist said,

"Mr. Gautam? There is a call for you."

Who could be calling me here, I wondered. I picked up the receiver.

"Sir, Shyam here."

"Yes, Shyam?" I could not help smiling. The guy really did play it safe. He made sure I was at the client's office.

"Sir, I just wanted to make sure you took the latest RFP slides. If not, I can email them to you." Another flimsy excuse.

"I took them, Shyam. Thanks."

And we were called in for the presentations/ The next couple of hours were taken up in the presentation, which went very well. We pretty much had the account confirmed. The sales guys were very happy. I had a couple of drinks with them and started driving back.

I first went to the office to drop off my stuff. It was after office hours, so almost everyone had left. Except Jagan, who was sitting outside my office.

"Jagan, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Sir, head office sent some polymer samples for you and asked me to make sure you get them today."

"Oh okay....where are they?"

"I left them with Shyam sir." he said.

"Okay, thank you." I said.

He stood there, as if he wanted to say something.

"Yes, Jagan?"

"Sir.....I went to your home to drop them off."

"Oh." I wondered what that had entailed.

"Madam wasn't home." I said.

"Oh right.....she had to go visit some family friends." I guess he had knocked on the door when Bela was at Shyam's place.

"Oh. Anyway, so I gave them to Shyam sir." he said and was silent. I supposed he was wondering how she had gone. Jagan was the driver assigned to me and Bela. Whenever she needed something done, he was the one driving her around. But who cares? I was thinking of a thousand different things.

"Alright, see you tomorrow, Jagan." and I left, a bit puzzled at this conversation.

I walked in the door, expecting Bela to have the usual just-fucked glow. I was sure Shyam and she had made the most of the day. But instead, I walked in to find a very nervous and fidgety wife waiting for me.

"Did Jagan say anything to you?" Bela asked as she took my bag.

"Jagan? About what?" I was confused.

"Anything."

"What do you mean?" I asked. "He said head office had sent some samples. Said he had tried to drop them off here, but you weren't home. I said you had gone to visit some family friends. He said he dropped them with Shyam."

"Yes, the samples are over there." she pointed to the table. "But did he say anything else?"

"No....why? What's the matter?"

"Oh god, it's a bit of a mess. Well....so in the afternoon I was at Shyamji's place. And we were in the living room....you know...."

"Fucking?" I smirked.

She grimaced. Even after all her amorous activities, she was still shy with language.

"Anyway.....his doorbell rang. I hid in the bedroom while he made himself decent and answered. It was Jagan with those samples that head office had sent for you."

"Yeah I know the samples."

"He said had rung our doorbell. I wasn't home. So he just came to check if I was there by any chance. Now for some bizarre reason, Shyamji decided to lie and say I wasn't there. I have no idea why. It could have been perfectly innocent and fine to say yes I was there. He is our neighbor, and an employee. There could be a very simple reason for me being there. But no, the man decided to lie. Anyway, he then asked Shyamji if he could hand them to me when I returned. Shyamji said okay."

"Where is this going?"

She looked a little distressed.

"Speak up Bela, what is the matter?"

"Shyamji said just as he was leaving, Jagan noticed my sandals there. He gave Shyamji a quick glance and then went away."

"So you think Jagan suspects you two are having an affair? Don't be silly. They could be anyone's sandals."

"But there's more." she said putting her face in her hands.

"What?"

"At that time I didn't think anything of it. Shyamji got back. We...well....got back to....you know." she blushed. "Half an hour later, I got your mesage that you were on your way, so I decided to go home and cook. I took those samples with me. I was wearing that mini skirt he wanted me to, and a revealing tank top. Just as I took a few steps, I heard a noise next to me. It was Jagan in the car slowly driving by. I avoided looking at him, but surely he saw me leave that house in skimpy clothes, carrying the samples, and wearing the sandles soon after Shyamji had told him he didn't know where I was."

"Oh!"

"Yes. I am sure he can put two and two together. He thinks Shyamji and I are having an affair." she said in a sad voice.

"Which you are." I smiled.

"Yes, but he must think I am cheating on you."

"Ohhhh I get it."

"So...did he say anything hinting at this?"

"Not really. I guess he's decided it's none of his business. He is just a driver after all. We pay him well. Why will he jeopardize his job?"

"I really hope so. Please get a different driver for us though. I won't be able to look him in the face."

"Hehe, okay." I said. "You worry too much."

As requested, I moved Jagan to a different duty and got a new driver. He was now put on delivery and supplier detail. Which was a lot more work for sure. When he was my driver, al he did was drive me or Bela or both of us around. He had a lot of down time. In the new duty, he would be driving pretty much all the time. When I told him about the change, he didn't say anything to me. But as we would soon discover, that change did not sit well with him.

-----

Finally the big day arrived. It was an important and busy day for Shyam and I as some honchos from Delhi came to inspect the plant. My phone was obviously on silent throughout the day. At about 5 PM, the inspection ended and I took my phone out to check with Bela if everything was going okay with the preparations for the dinner we were hosting for the honchos. I saw 4 missed calls and 4 text messages.

- I know you must be busy with the inspection but I am scared.....Jagan is loitering around outside the house.

What the fuck? I knew it was his day off according to the schedule. But why was he at my house?

- He's ringing the doorbell. I am scared Gautam.....I am thinking of calling the security officer.

This made me really worry. Then,

- I spoke to him. It's okay for now. Call me if you can.

And finally

- It's okay for now. Don't worry. Focus on your work. I blame Shyamji for this nonsense. Anyway, nothing urgent. Bring your bosses over. We will discuss it later."

--------

Her messages freaked me out. I must have looked worried because the bosses asked if everything was okay. I said yes, fine. And then as planned, me, Shyam, and the three senior honchos went to my home for dinner.

Bela opened the door for us with a welcoming smile, dressed in a very elegant black sari. I led everyone in to the living room and made them comfortable. We were chatting mainly about work stuff. Bela headed into the kitchen. After a few minutes, I stole away and joined her there.

"What the fuck is this about Jagan?" I asked. "You want me to go kick his ass?"

"Shhh." she said. "I told you, it is okay for now. Just focus on impressing your bosses."

"So it's all fine?"

"It's not all fine." she said exasperated. "But for now, let us focus on the task at hand."

"Alright, alright."

That evening was one of the slowest ones of my life. I had to be the charming host, impress my bosses, keep the conversation going. But at the back of my mind, I was still trying to figure out what the issue was. I had a few guesses. But I still wanted to know.

Bela was the perfect efficient hostess, serving us drinks, snacks, and then laying out a splendid spread for dinner. And no, in case you are wondering, I did not expose my wife to the bosses. It was all perfectly normal and innocent.

Finally it was well after midnight that all the bosses, well fed and drunk, left for their hotels. Shyam left with them too. And finally Bela and I had some privacy.

"I am exhausted." she said, plopping down on the couch.

"Bela.....what about Jagan?"

"It is all Shyamji's fault. He just needed to say, yes, I was there, for whatever reason. Take the samples. Send him on his way. That's all he needed to do."

"Stop obsessing over that." I said. "Tell me what happened."

Bela started talking. And again, as usual, her narration was stilted and rambling. I present it here again in a crisp edited form.

(Bela narrates)

As I said in the first message, I noticed Jagan loitering around outside when I was in the kitchen. He was me see him. And then he came and rang the doorbell. I was so panicked that I ignored it. But he kept ringing the bell. Finally I couldn't take it anymore. I opened the door.

"Kya hai? (What is it?)" I asked him in an annoyed voice.

"Memsaab....aapse kuchh baat karni thi. (Madam....I need to talk to you)"

"Humey nahin karni baat. Bahut kaam hai. (I don't want to talk to you, I am busy.) " I started closing the door. But he grabbed it with his hand.

"Sun lijiye memsaab.....aapki bhalai ki baat hai. Nahin to sahab se baat karni padegi mujhe. (Listen to what I have to say, madam. It is for your own good. Or else, I will have to talk to Sir)" he said with a wry smile.

I froze at his mention of telling you.

"Bolo.... (Speak)" I said, standing at the door.

"Andar nahi bulaiyega humesha ki tarah? (Won't you invite me in like usual?)"

"Yahin kaho jo kehna hai. (Whatever you want to say, say it here)"

"Haha........koi aur mard hai andar bistar mein? Sir aur Shyam sir toh office mein hain. (Haha is there some man in your bed? Sir and Shyam sir are in the office)"

"Jagan!! Badtameezi kar rahey ho tum! (Jagan! You are being very indecent!)"

"Acchha? Shyam sir ke saath chakkar chalane mein badi tameez hai? (Is that so? And is your having an affair with Shyam sir very decent?)" he smirked.

I just glared at him.

"Kya bak rahey ho? (What nonsense are you saying?"

"Baniye mat, memsaab. Aapko pata hai maine dekha uss din. Sahab baahar gaye huey thhe. Main sample pahunchaane aaya. Aap ghar par thhi nahin. Shyam sir ke yahaan poochha. Voh badey jhat se boley aap nahin hai. Maine socha ke itni dur koi rickshaw taxi toh aati nahin. Aap bina company car ke jaayengi kahaan. Socha tarkari leney gayi hongi. Isliye maine thodi dur gadi park ki. Aur kya dekhta hoon? Humaari sati savitri memsaab bilkul item song vaaley kapde pehne Shyamji ke ghar se baahar aai."
(Don't act so innocent, madam. You know very well that I saw you that day. Sir was out of town. I came here to deliver samples. You weren't at home. So I thought of asking Shyam sir. He said, a little too quickly and looking confused, you weren't there. I was thinking, the house is remote. No taxis or rickshaws go there. Where will you go without a company car? I thought maybe you had gone somewhere nearby on foot to get vegetables or something. So I parked the car down the street and decide to wait for you. And what do I see after a while? Our very chaste and simple madam came out of Shyam sir's house, wearing skimpy clothes like in an item song!)

"Anaap shanaap bak rahey ho tum. (You are talking utter nonsense)" I said vehemently, but he was right.

"Maine dekha...aur aapne dekha ke maine dekha....isiliye meri duty badalwa di na sahab ko koi bahana dekar? Bechaare sahab...unhe pata bhi nahi ke unki biwi unke buddhe junior ke saath....."
(I saw you, and you saw that I saw you.....that's why you got my duty changed, didn't you, telling some excuse to Sir? Poor Sir.....doesn't even know that his wife and his old junior employee are.....)

"Chup karo! (Shut up!)"

"Memsaab....uss motey buddhe mein kya rakha hai? Kabhi humey seva ka mauka dijiye. (Madam, what good is that old fatty? Why don't you give me a chance to service you?)" he said grabbing his crotch and winking at me.

This meant he had taken his hand off the door. I slammed it shut. He started laughing. And then said loudly.

"Sharma gayi? Accha theek hai, abhi jaakar sahab ko sab batata hoon...Shyam sir ke saamne.....aur sab boss logon ke saamne. (You are feeling ashamed? Okay, I will go right away and tell Sir everything...in front of Shyam sir...and in front of all those Delhi bosses."

This made me panic. Obviously, there was no harm in him telling you something you already knew. But if this idiot really did make a scene in front of the bosses, it could hurt your career. So I reluctantly opened the door. He was smiling triumphantly.

"Dekho memsaab." he put his hand on mine. "Aap koi sati savitri toh ho nahin. Aur main sahab ki tarah hero type nahin dikhta par Shyam sir se toh behtar hi hoon."
(See madam, it's not like you are some chaste loyal lady. And I might not be a handsome guy like your husband, but I am still better than Shyam sir.)

I stayed silent, seething. What had I gotten myself into?

"Kya chahate ho tum? (What do you want?)"

"Agar aapko mera moonh band rakhna hai toh pehle meri puraani duty vapas dilva dijiye. Phir aur dekhenge. Chalta hoon."
(If you want me to keep my mouth shut, first get me my old duty back. Then we will talk about other things. I am leaving now.)

And he walked away.

(Bela narration ends. Gautam narration starts)

This truly was an unnecessary complication. And I now understood why she was so mad at Shyam. If he had not lied, this whole thing could have been avoided.

But still, now the bosses were gone. Jagan had not made a scene. And, well, I think I knew Jagan after all these months. He did not seem like a reckless type. More like he was trying to make full use of an opportunity.

As Bela stared at me, feeling panicked, I thought about the situation for a while. And then started speaking.

"So....we have three choices. One, you stand up to Jagan, tell him do whatever the hell he wants. He will tell me....I will act angry. Maybe I will transfer Shyam. Maybe not. We'll figure it out. But the situation ends with you telling him to go fuck himself, and we deal with it."

Bela nodded.

"Option two....we take Jagan into confidence. You and I together tell him that whatever happened with Shyam is with my consent. The problem then is, he might blab to others. Things might get complicated with Shyam. He might not....but you never know."

"And option number three?"

"Option number three....and this is totally up to you. You give in to his demands."

Bela raised her eyebrows and looked at me.

"What do you mean....give in to his demands?"

"Well....you take your chances. If you want to continue this charade."

"You mean......what do you mean?" she asked.

"Bela, you know all these games we have been playing. The thing with Shyam seems to be getting stale. This thing presents a new opportunity if you want. But only if you want. We can either call his bluff. Or I put him back on our duty and see how things go."

"Whatever you decide, ji." she said, staring at her fingers.

"No Bela....this is up to you. Do you find Jagan desirable?"

That was the key question. Jagan wasn't exactly a dishy handsome guy, but he was lean, tall, young, and had a bit of a swagger. He was more like Riaz than like Shyam. So the question was, if he blackmailed her into something, would she find it enjoyable?

Bela just shrugged. I knew my wife wouldn't be enthusiastically saying she would love to take on another new lover. But from her reaction, I could see she didn't object to the idea. And maybe was titillated by it.

I knew for a fact that she enjoyed pretending to be having a secret affair with Shyam. I would not have minded telling him that I knew....maybe even have a threesome. But Bela insisted on the pretense that I was in the dark about their having sex. And she enjoyed the taboo of having a secret affair. She had clearly enjoyed sex with that random electrician Riaz. She had that past dalliance with the neighbor's servant Chandan on record. And she had always seemed to enjoy whatever limits I pushed her to.

"Bela?" I asked.

"Ji?"

"What option do you choose?"

"Whatever you wish, ji." she said flatly.

"No, not whatever I wish. I want to know what you want."

She stared at her fingers a little more. Finally she spoke.

"You can put him back on his old duty. Maybe that will satisfy him. And that will be the end of that. After all, Jagan seemed like a nice decent guy before this. He never looked at me in a bad way."

It seemed very clear to me that it would not be the end of that. If he got his old duty back, he would know Bela had caved to his threats. And he might demand something more. Much more. And what would happen then?

That was as much a question for me, as it was for her. It's not like I was some all knowing all guessing sage. I was just an impulsive and clueless as anyone. I had been sent on this remote posting with a shy orthodox wife I had an arranged marriage with. I started experimenting with her. Slowly I made her open up, in public and then to Shyam. I had already seen her get fucked by a young electrician Riaz, and then many times by my older subordinate Shyam. Now my driver Jagan, yes, as she said, an otherwise thoroughly decent guy, seemed to have designs on my wife.

What was I going to do? How far could I stretch this game until we started having some real backlash?
Like Reply
The reason I had chosen Jagan as my personal driver over all the others on our payroll was that he always seemed like a very smart, efficient, and reliable guy. If I wanted him to be somewhere, he was there. He also drove very well, not too cautiously, but with enough common sense to suggest that he had a firm and sensible head on his shoulders. Before this thing happened, Bela also liked him as a driver. She felt safe with him, not just in terms of driving, but even otherwise.

Now things had changed. Jagan had something he could "blackmail" Bela with. He was a young virile guy after all, no older than 25. But the proof of his being a sensible and thinking person was how he had used that information. He had not barged into the house and demanded that Bela sleep with him. He started slow, first asking just for his old duty back.

The next day, I made the change he had demanded. Jagan was back being my and Bela's personal driver. That morning when he rang the doorbell to pick me up, I was in the living room when Bela opened the door. Jagan kept a perfect poker face, not giving any indication that anything had changed. He took my bag and drove me to work.

I am sure Bela was just as curious, maybe even eager, to see what move Jagan played next. But the smart guy decided to take it easy for a while. A week passed by with him back as my driver, and he had made no further moves. Of course, Bela had not been alone with him either, so it's not like he had a readymade opportunity. But he bided his time. In that week, the only notable thing to happen was the slow continuation of Shyam and Bela's affair.

One day Shyam said he had to go book some train tickets in the middle of the day. I was almost tempted to ask him, in this era of IRCTC, why he needed to go to the reservation center to book tickets. But I just nodded and waved him away, because work was slow. I did look out the window from behind the curtain when Shyam was leaving though, because his scooter was parked near where the drivers usually hung out with their car. Jagan saw him reach for the scooter, but could not see me.

"Kahin ja rahe so Shyam sir? (Going somewhere, Shyam sir?)" Jagan asked nonchalantly.

"Haan, rail ticket book karni hai (Yes, going to book some train tickets)." Shyam said.

"Badi garmi hai aaj, sir. Scooter se kyun? Main aapko gadi mein le chalta hoon. Sahab na thode hi kahenge. (It's a hot day, sir. Why take the scooter? I can drive you in the car. I am sure boss will be fine with it.)"

Shyam seemed a little taken aback by that. Bela had not told him about Jagan talking to her. So he was clueless. In his mind, he was still having a secret affair that no one knew about, and he had to go bang Bela real quick. But Jagan's offer was very reasonable.

"Nahi nahi, theek hai. (No no, it's fine.)" Shyam said awkwardly.

And then before Jagan could say anything, just drove away quickly to meet his mistress. Jagan saw Shyam go, chuckled, and shook his head.

It had been a while since I had made use of the cameras I had installed. I had some down time at work, so I thought why not get a free peep show to kill the time?

I turned the cameras on and watched. And it was an interesting spectacle to see the least. Clearly, Shyam and Bela had evolved as lovers, and he had gotten confident and comfortable enough to try new things. I had known none of these developments, because Bela wasn't the kind of person to regale me with stories about her sexual trysts, and I had stopped recording or watching their dalliances altogether because they seemed so plain and formulaic after a while.

The house was empty for ten minutes. Then I heard the door open and Bela walked in, wearing a salwar kameez. She went to the couch and started stripping very quickly and efficiently, until she was in just a black bra and her mangalsutra. She then scooped her big tits out of the bra cups. We had enjoyed a quickie in the morning before I left and she had been wearing a white bra then, so clearly, she had changed it just to please Shyam. For some reason, I found this very kinky.

She then went to the kitchen, and from the fridge, poured out a glass of juice and a bowl of peanuts. She walked back to the living room, put the glass and the bowl on the coffee table. And I watched a little amused as she got on her hands and knees. With one hand, she carefully put the bowl and then the glass on the small of her naked back. And then stayed like that, having turned herself into a human coffee table. I laughed out loud. This was quite a weird scene.

A few minutes later, Shyam walked in the door, smiling and rubbing his crotch. He walked towards the couch, stared at my wife's parted butt cheeks. Then he took his pants and shirt off and sat on the couch in just his undershirt. He slowly raised his feet and rested them on Bela's round upturned ass, picked up the glass and took a few sips, followed by munching on the peanuts.

Bela was absolutely still this whole time. Not a word had been spoken between them. She later told me that they had seen something like this in one of the porn movies they watched together, and Shyam had been really fascinated by it, and so it had become a regular thing. She herself did not get the point of it, but she was submissive as we all know, so she complied. I could somehow see the appeal for Shyam. Here was his boss's wife and his mistress, in a subservient position on all fours, acting like a piece of furniture. The symbolic value of him resting his swarthy feet on her perfect ass was also not lost on me. I watched how his heels dug into her fleshy cheeks and found it very kinky too.

Finally Shyam finished the juice and the peanuts, and got up. I thought he would mount her right away. But instead he got on his knees in front of her. She opened her mouth, and he rammed his erect dick into her mouth. And then he started, rather roughly, fucking her mouth. This was also something he had seen in a porn movie apparently. Blowjobs were nice too, but he liked actively grabbing her by the hair and rapidly fucking her mouth, making her gag and drool and make obscene noises. Her tits swung rapidly from her chest as my subordinate fucked my wife's mouth.

Then he got up, went to the other side, and finally mounted her. This fucking too was very rough and hard, and he was spanking her ass loudly and pulling her hair. That first weekend at his place, he had been very gentle and slow. But that was the start of their dalliance so he was tentative. It had now been weeks of them fucking and I suppose consciously or sub-consciously, Shyam started thinking of her as "his" woman. There was a roughness and vigor in the way he fucked her that was missing in the early bouts. Bela too, I noticed, was grunting a lot harder than before. Clearly she liked this take-charge version of Shyam.

A few minutes later, he took his dick out of her cunt and went to her mouth again.

"Yes, lick yourself off my dick, Bhabhiji." he said with a devilish grin. She did as was told while he mouth fucked her again.

A few minutes later, he got up and with his toes, lightly nudged her ass. And then my wife, like some mare nudged by her rider, started drawling towards the bedroom in slow strides, making her ass and boobs jiggle most erotically. There was saliva dripping from her open mouth and her hair was a mess. She looked more like a horny whore than the shy housewife she was.

Shyam followed right behind, no doubt admiring the naked voluptuous body of his young mistress. When they got to the bed, he laid down on his back and reached for a condom and put it on. Bela crawled on top of him and lowered her cunt around his dick. Again I marveled at how few words were spoken, and how they seemed to know each others rhythms and wishes perfectly. What a far cry from the awkward early times.

Shyam grabbed her naked boobs tightly as she put her dainty palms on his chest. And then she started riding him, slowly at first, and then increasing her tempo. Shyam took one hand off her boobs and put his thumb to her clit. She started rocking back and forth even faster, and soon started having quite a loud and enthusiastic orgasm. Shyam also grunted, clearly cumming inside her at the same time. Again, they had a simultaneous orgasm.

What happened next was also interesting. There was no hugging, no kissing, no cuddling. She just breathlessly rolled off his dick and got on all fours again. Shyam got up a few seconds later. She stayed like that, tits heaving, on the bed, as Shyam went out to the living room. I saw him bend down and pick up a few peanuts that had spilled. he then took his belt off his pants and walked back in. This was even more interesting.

"Five....five peanuts wasted." he said.

Bela just nodded and closed her eyes, as if bracing. And then I almost came on the spot as I watched Shyam raise the belt and bring it down on my wife's smooth perfect creamy buttocks, causing a stinging sound.

"Aaaaah!" Bela cried out.

And then another, and then three more, with a few seconds interval between each. Shyam, who was once just done the usual missionary thing with Bela, was here playing out a BDSM fantasy, whipping her naked ass as she obediently took it.

There were light pink welts on her ass that Shyam ran his fingers over. Then without a word, he walked out.

Bela stayed on the bed for a while rubbing her poor whipped ass. It didn't seem like she was seriously hurt or anything. In fact she had half a smile on her face, indicating that she enjoyed this.

Shyam got dressed and walked out without as much as a goodbye. And then Bela slowly went to the bathroom, cleaned herself up, and then dressed and left too.

This had been a most interesting session to watch, and I made a mental note to watch more of them.

As Shyam strolled back into office half an hour later, there was a spring in his step and a smile on his lips. The warm satisfaction that washes over you after a good fuck session. As I watched him from my cabin, I thought about how much Shyam had changed. And honestly, it bothered me a little. I had initiated those games with him because of his docile passive personality. And then continued with them because of it too. He was never demanding, never aggressive, and always respectful.

What I had just seen though indicated a change in that personality. My mind was flooded with the images of how he aggressively fucked her mouth and later, how he gleefully belted her ass. Of course, it could just be a sexual kink or quirk. Bela and I did rough stuff sometimes too. As long as what he was doing with her now was okay with her, it didn't matter. And my read was that she did indeed enjoy it. She was first and foremost a submissive and this seemed to feed those instincts. But what if this signaled a more troublesome evolution? This was the first time I had seen her grunt and wail and cum with Shyam with the same intensity she did with me. What were the practical implications of all this, I wondered.
Like Reply
If my watching all those scenes had made me think so much, then clearly, Jagan also seemed to have gotten activated seeing Shyam sneak off in the middle of the day. He had previously seen them hook up on a Saturday when I was out of town. I doubt he had known that the Bela-Shyam affair continued during the work week as well. But now seeing Shyam sneak away for an hour and then come back looking so elated and obviously just gotten laid. I suppose Jagan decided it was time for him to get his share of the action too.

The first indication for this came that evening when he drove me home. There were some extra files that I had brought home, which Jagan was carrying as he walked me to the front door. Bela opened it. I walked in and Jagan handed her the files. I didn't think anything really happened. But Bela put the files down and kept her fist closed as she walked to the window. She watched Jagan drive away as I went to the bathroom to wash my face.

When I came back she was sitting on the couch with a piece of paper in her hand and a tense look on her face.

"What's the matter, honey?" I asked.

She looked up at me and said,

"When Jagan handed me the files, he made sure you weren't looking and also gave me this note."

I walked over and took it. Here is what Jagan's note to Bela said,

- Ramouri mein ek devi ka mandir hai jahaan sirf auraton ko entry hoti hai. Aap sahab ko bolna ke kal aapko din mein vahaan jana hai. Voh mujhe bhejenge gadi ke saath. Uss bahaane se 3-4 ghante mil jayenge.
(In Ramouri, there is a goddess temple where only women are allowed entry. Tell sir that you want to go there tomorrow during the day. He will send me with the car. With that excuse, we will get 3-4 hours together)

"What do you think?" she asked me.

"What do you think?" I countered.

"I thought that he didn't say or do anything after he got his old duty back so maybe that is all he was interested in. With this now....I don't know."

"Maybe he got jealous."

"Jealous of what?"

"Jagan saw Shyam leaving in the middle of the day today for an hour, supposedly to book train tickets. He offered to take him there but Shyam hurriedly waved him off and drove away. I suppose he put two and two together again and realized what was happening."

"Ohhh." Bela looked a little embarrassed.

I felt like telling her I had watched what happened on the cameras today for a change. But knowing how easily she could clam up, I took a different approach.

"So....how was your love making session with Shyam today?"

"It was fine." she said, blushing.

"What all did you two do?"

"You know I can't talk about that stuff." she shyly said.

"Is it the same old same old or is he trying new stuff?" I asked an open ended question.

"He tries some new stuff sometimes." she gave a vague answer. And I saw her shift uncomfortably, as if reminded of how her ass had been belted.

"Like what?"

"Different things, but forget about Shyamji for a second. What about this?" she held up the note, changing the topic. She wasn't lying, but she wasn't being completely honest. On the other hand, her shy personality meant this could just be because of the shyness rather than any desire to deceive.

"Well, we already discussed the three options remember? They are unchanged. What do you want to do?"

"I don't know. If he wanted to come home, it was one thing. But going outside?"

"I thought you like stuff being done outside." I winked and she blushed, remembering our walks in the countryside.

"Please be serious, ji."

"Okay okay. As I said, the key question is, do you find Jagan desirable?"

She shrugged again. Which in my opinion was a shy yes in her typical way. She was a shy loyal orthodox housewife at her core. But with my pushing and prodding, she had also gotten a taste of depraved and experimental sex. This was a young woman from a very strict conservative family that had kept complete tabs on her. While I had been going around sowing my wild oats and having fun, she was cooped up at home, with no real sexual release except for that short and frankly tame adventure with the servant next door. But as recent months had shown, she clearly had a healthy sexual appetite. And she was liking these new tastes, like someone raised on home-cooked food for life discovering new cuisines. So another male body, especially a young fit body like Jagan, was sure to have some appeal.

And I realized that I did not really begrudge her these instincts. Over these months I had realized that my feelings and attitude towards Bela were complicated. I loved who she was but I did not really "love" LOVE her, like I had my ex-girlfriend. There was no jealousy, there was no possessiveness, no sense of ownership. Ours had been an arranged marriage fixed by our parents. It was like life had thrown us together as companions. And I was happy to go along with it. And have some fun on the way, as long as it did not create any practical problems.

It was like we were roommates who were also friends with benefits and cared about each other but were not exclusive with each other. If your no-strings-attached fuck-buddy sleeps with someone else, you don't feel jealous. It seemed like my feelings towards Bela were the closest to this. I also felt a sense of obligation towards making her happy, by having her make the most of her life and having interesting experiences. And maybe Jagan would be the next of those experiences.

We had both been quiet for a while. Finally she spoke up.

"I mean he is a nice simple guy basically, right?"

"True."

"And he knows he is the driver and you are the big boss. Maybe he just wants something........simple." she said.

"You mean like....making out, seeing your boobs etc?" I said, thinking that she had a point. He had a good thing going with the job and his duty, and I had spoken to him a few weeks earlier about promoting him after the factory grew, to an overall Transport Supervisor position, which would come with a big pay hike and also prestige. He would stop being just a driver and instead become a manager of sorts. And as I said before, he was an inherently cautious guy.

She shrugged again and blushed. It was so cute that even after all this, she still blushed at such talk.

"I agree that he is a nice simple guy. I don't know what he has in mind, but I think he can be trusted to be decent within limits. What do you think?"

"Yes." she nodded.

"So we can do this." I waved the note. "Let's play along. I will send him tomorrow with this temple story. You can tell me later how it went."

"Okay."

And so the die was cast.

As I lay there at night after fucking my wife twice, I started thinking about this situation. If he had come home, I had the cameras. But out and about in the car, I didn't know what to do. I trusted Jagan not to do anything rash. But at the same time, I was a little worried and also curious. So i thought some more and then had a plan ready.

Next morning as Jagan was driving me to the office, I slipped a couple of things into the seat pocket. One was a simple audio transmitter with a range of about three kilometers. The other was my old phone, with the GPS location turned on, so I could track it from my account. In my office, I tested the receiver of the audio transmitter. I could hear the sounds of Jagan and other drivers chatting about random stuff. Then I looked up the GPS. It showed the phone right there at our factory.

After a while, I messaged Bela that I was initiating the plan. And then I called Jagan to my office.

"Jagan, my wife wants to go to some temple in Ramouri." I nonchalantly said. "Take her there, will you?"

"Sure, sir." he said, seeming to suppress a smile.

I waited for Jagan to leave. I tested again that the two devices were working properly. The audio just had FM music that Jagan was playing in the car. The GPS app showed the spot heading towards my house. And then I called a cab to go to a car rental place nearby.

"There you go sir." the owner said to me. "White Maruti 800 like you wanted, with tinted windows. Are you sure you don't want a driver?"

"No need." I said.

"The price will be the same, sir. Whether you get a driver or not." he said. "And you know, I can offer you a new Corolla at the same price."

"Nope, this one is fine." I was getting impatient.

My plan was simple. Keep tabs on the conversations with the transmitter. And then use this white Maruti, extremely common and non-descript, to follow them around. I could have used one of the company cars, but Jagan knew them all, so if he saw one in the rear view mirror or nearby, he would recognize it.

I finally signed all the paperwork, made the payment, and got in the car. I mounted the phone with the GPS app open on the windshield. And turned the audio transmitter to highest volume. And I started driving, towards my house, where I saw Jagan had just reached. The audio still had music. Finally it turned off. There was a sound of door opening and closing.

"Badi sanskaari lag rahi ho aaj, memsaab. Chhote chhote kapde sirf Shyam sir ke liye? (You are looking very pious today, madam. All those skimpy clothes are only for Shyam sir?)" Jagan said and laughed.

"Mandir ke hisaab se pehne. (I dressed for the temple)" she said.

"Acchha kiya. Mandir toh jana padega. (Good because we do need to go to the temple)" he said.

The dot on the GPS started moving. I started driving to keep pace with it, without getting in the eyeline.

"Kal dopahar mein mazey liye Shyam sir ne, hai na? (Yesterday afternoon, Shyam sir had fun, didn't he?)"

Bela didn't reply. I imagine she must have blushed or frowned or both.

"Aapne yeh duty lagwa di, aur mujhe laga shaayad aap aur Shyam sir sudhar gaye hongey. Chakkar band kar diya hoga. Par nahi. Woh toh din dahadey sahab ko jhooth bol kar aapko bajaney aaye, nahin? (You got my duty back so thought maybe you and Shyam sir would have wisened up and ended your affair. But no, he lied to sir in the middle of the day and came to bang you, didn't he?)" he asked.

"Aisi baatein mat karo please. (Please don't say this stuff)" Bela pleaded.

They drove a little more in silence. But Jagan had a lot of questions.

"Kya kya karti ho aap Shyam sir ke saath? (What all do you do with him?)"

She didn't say anything.

"Matlab thukai toh zaroor hoti hogi. Par aur kya? Moonh mein leti hain aap? (Actual sex is a given, but what else? Do you suck his dick?"

I didn't hear Bela say anything but her expression must have been telling because Jagan started laughing.

"Aur woh zaroor apne moonh se....(And surely he with his mouth....)" he started speaking.

"Bas karo, Jagan. (Stop it, Jagan)" she said exasperated. He laughed.

"Badi pahunchi hui cheez nikle Shyam sir. (Shyam sir turned out to be quite a cad)" he said.

After a while I noticed the car started slowing down, so I also stepped on the brakes. It came to a stop, and I was within line of sight. I saw the car stop by a roadside store. And even from the distance, I saw a wiry young man get in the front seat.

"Jagan?" Bela sounded shocked at having more company.

"Ghabraiye nahi, memsaab, yeh mera chhota bhai hai, Munna. Aaj iska athrava janmdin hai. (Don't be scared, madam. This is my brother Munna. He turns 18 today.)"

"Namaste memsaab. Inko kahin chhodna hai, bhaiyya? (You have to drop her off somewhere, brother?)" I heard the young guy's voice, which was very formal.

"Haan, Ramouri ke mandir le jana hai. (Yes, taking her to the Ramouri temple)"

It seemed to me that Munna was not in on the plans. He seemed to think Jagan was doing his usual driverly duties, ferrying the boss's wife around. It started looking to me like this was a birthday surprise arrange by Jagan for his little brother. But how far would he go? Bela also seemed to have been thinking the same and getting nervous because I could hear her fidgeting around in the back seat. They started driving again.

"Memsaab.....munna ko janmdin ki badhai nahi dijiyega? (Madam, won't you wish munna happy birthday?)" Jagan said a few seconds later.

"Janmdin mubarak munna. (Happy birthday munna)" Bela politely said.

"Thank you memsaab." munna politely responded.

"Bas aise hi sookhe sookhe? Zara launde ko ek pappi toh dijiye." Jagan said and laughed.

"Bhaiyya!" the youngster sounded shocked at this suggestion

Even through the tinted back window, watching from a few hundred feet behind them, I could see movement in the back seat and heard the sari rustling. And then I heard a low smooching sound. Bela had, true to her submissive self, now started obeying our driver without any protest or hesitation. It seemed like she slid forward and kissed munna on the cheek.

After that there was just the sound of Jagan laughing.

"Pehli baar kisi aurat se aisi pyaar bhari pappi mili hai isey. (This is the first time he is has gotten such a loving kiss from a woman)" he said.

I could make out Bela sliding back into her seat.

"Humara munna thoda auraton ke maamle mein kaccha hai. (Our munna is a little inexperienced with women.)" Jagan said.

"Hmmm." I heard munna nervously say.

Jagan was taking things slow. He let the proceedings sink in for a couple of minutes as they drove in silence. And then he started talking in a very matter-of-fact way.

"Acchha memsaab....zara pallu neeche kijiyega.....badhiya.....ab woh blouse kholiye please.......haan aise......arre munna moonh kyun pher rahey ho? Tumhaare liye hi toh dikha rahi hai woh.....dekho dekho."
(Okay madam....lower your pallu please.....good....now open the blouse please.....yes, just like that....munna, why are you looking away? She is showing all this for you....look at her.)

Given all the shenanigans Bela had been up to with me, Shyam, the cable guy, and the old servant Chandan, this was still tame. But I could hear her heavy breathing and sense that she was getting aroused. I imagined her sitting there, pallu lowered, blouse open, her ample cleavage peeking above her bra, and the bra cups outlining her big tits. For an experienced 18 year old, it must have been a dream come true.

"Bhaiyya.....yeh kya ho raha hai? (Brother, what is going on?)" the young man sounded almost terrified.

But Jagan ignored the question and started slowing the car down. I slowed down too, interested in what would happen next. He stopped the car by the highway.

"Munna, peechhe ki seat mein ja (get in the back seat)"

"Bhaiyya!!" he sounded shocked.

"Abey jata hai ke maaru? (Will you go or should I hit you?)"

Parked way back, I saw the young man get out of the car and nervously get in the back seat. Even from that distance, when he turned sideways, I could see there was a tent in his pants.

Bela had been silent as always during all this. I wondered if she was just being obedient or if it was a source of titillation for her too, being used as a raunchy birthday gift. Knowing her tendencies, I am sure it was a bit of both.

For the next few minutes, I heard an interesting scene unfold, although I wished I could see it. I heard Jagan goading his little brother to hug my exposed wife. Then he told him to slip off her blouse. Then for a minute or so, I heard the youngster struggle with her bra clasp in the back, like all young men that age do. Throughout this, Bela was silent. And soon my wife was topless.

"Abey aise putley ki tarah kya baitha hai? Mazey le un shaandaar mammo ke. (Why are you sitting like a statue? Enjoy those fabulous tits.)" Jagan admonished.

And I saw Munna and Bela's heads disappear from the back window. I heard smooching and moaning sounds and realized that the youngster was attacking my wife's tits with the enthusiasm of a first timer. Most of the moaning was his, although occasionally I heard Bela too and sometimes she would say ouch or something, maybe when he bit her nipples. I wasn't able to see anything, but just hearing about it was erotic enough.

"Munna.....pata hai, memsaab ko moonh mein lena acchha lagta hai. (Munna, you know...madam loves to suck dick)"

I heard Bela inhale deeply. Then I saw her head raised momentarily. And then disappear in the young man's lap.

And I drove, trying hard to focus on my driving from a distance while also listening to the usual glopglopglop sound of Bela sucking dick. Occasionally I heard her gag and cough, which meant that the young man had a substantial organ. But it seemed to egg her on as the sounds and moans got even more furious. For the next five minutes, I heard my wife, topless in the back seat of the car, giving a blowjob to an 18 year old on his birthday.

"Arrrhhhh!" munna suddenly groaned.

"Haha itni jaldi? Khair, teri pehli baar hai. (Haha, already? Well, it is your first time.)" Jagan said.

I heard Bela loudly swallow a couple of glugs.

"Arre wah memsaab...aap toh ras nigal bhi leti ho! Sach mein chinaal ho! Dekh kar lagta nahi. (Great, madam, you swallow too? You're a real slut. Doesn't seem like it usually)" Jagan said and started laughing.

I saw the two heads appear up again. The car was nearing Ramouri.
[+] 5 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Bhai iske aage update doge ya nhi??
Like Reply
Please continue
Like Reply
Eagerly waiting for an update...
Like Reply
Some one please Continues this story....
Like Reply
(23-09-2020, 07:58 PM)sultan Wrote: Some one please Continues this story....

Ninety percent stories in this forum are cuckold. I don't know why.
Like Reply
Waiting for the update eagerly!!
[+] 1 user Likes Sarathkumar's post
Like Reply