Adultery The Defeat of Poroma
super update..... happy happy happy happy happy happy happy
I Am Prasad. Are You Interested trade in index options. Capital require 30k...Join My FREE TELIGRAM GROUP with 90% accuracy...
https://' niftybankniftyteam
or
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group:
https://.,./CvDpU1sVofsIery1UzWeWD
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Ranjeet is a shameless bastard. As long as poroma take his tiny dick in her mouth, Ranjeet will keep his mouth shut.
[+] 1 user Likes Yesudoss's post
Like Reply
(06-01-2023, 10:03 PM)Yesudoss Wrote: Ranjeet is a shameless bastard. As long as poroma take his tiny dick in her mouth, Ranjeet will keep his mouth shut.

Poroma does this only to reduce the guilt she has. However she knows Ranjeet is no match for Rahul. Soon, Rahul will see the well grown daughter of Poroma and eye on her too.
Like Reply
The author is still testing the patience of the readers by not disclosing the flashback of Rahul and Poroma affair.
Like Reply
Awesome. Now the entire office knows that poroma is a slut and mistress of Rahul. Also, they get to see she coming in the absense of her husband only to get fucked in his office. Everyone will laugh at Ranjeet on his back and lot of gossips going. But, through some source he should get to know the arrival of his wife and confrontation to start their for her cheating from behind.
Like Reply
You cannot expect anything more from the wimp husband. He knows that he cannot control her and she had already tasted the adultery and there is no turn back. She has openly declared that she is getting more pleasure from her lover and he as got a big tool. Only thing left now for the husband is to accept and live with that whore, just for the sake of childrens born to her. He cannot bring another mother for her children. Like mother like daughter, tomorrow his daughter will also become like poroma or she himself will push her daughter to it. At all times, the husband will keep mum as he is incapable of finding another good job and another wife or satisfy any woman. He can rather be a cuckold itself.
[+] 1 user Likes Aadhivaasi's post
Like Reply
Waiting for the next moves of Rahul
Like Reply
Still wondering why she did not share her body with the other collegues of her wimp husband. Those who were in the party had the pictures of her. Did they not blackmail her and ask her to come to their bed.
Like Reply
Super
Like Reply
After valentine and holi party, when is the next party going to be? New year party?
Like Reply
Waiting for update....
Like Reply
Beautiful narration
Like Reply
Any special update today?
Like Reply
superrrrrr
Like Reply
splendid  clps
Like Reply
Waiting for important next update
Like Reply
Fantastic. Once a whore is always a whore
Like Reply
Nice story, but little slow.
Like Reply
One month is over it's time for update i think you forgot
yourock  congrats
Like Reply
The frequency of update is going to be months to years????
Like Reply