Adultery The Turbaned Negro (Completed)
Warm thank you to all of my readers for showing so much love to the story and all I can say is...

Stay tuned!
[+] 1 user Likes Mintu08's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
The dreams of all the woman and turning true and dreams of sunil about his life is shattered.
Thought kavitha would make sunil clean the faces of her and Asha and also make him lick and clean the dick of jason.
She would do that anyway in the forthcoming nights.
Excellent update
[+] 1 user Likes NityaSakti's post
Like Reply
Wonderful dude Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Vishal Ramana's post
Like Reply
Superb one friend. Hope the next time they hit the testicles of sunil and make him impotent so that he does not marry or even warn any woman.
[+] 1 user Likes Ajay Kailash's post
Like Reply
Great update

At some point, the negroes will get bored with these three women and "Use them" for making money. It is the time they will realize their deeds. Until then they will do everything for their pussy itches.
[+] 2 users Like karimeduramu's post
Like Reply
Definitely an excellent writing. hats off to you. !!!
[+] 1 user Likes Samadhanam's post
Like Reply
Not my cup of tea.. But will stay on for your writing. Keep going..
[+] 1 user Likes Desmond Miles's post
Like Reply
Amazing one. Waiting for Aru to turn a bitch and shock sunil with her own version.
[+] 2 users Like xavierrxx's post
Like Reply
Hlw dear writer
Thank u for giving ur creativity and effort to write such a lovely story. Let Rahul be doubtful abt his beloved Asha being fucked by Our hero. Let him think abt why Asha smell the same as Jason. Maybe u can add a scene where Rahul himself become the witness abt how Jadon fucks a college famous star beauty and after the fuck she smells the same like Rahul derr beloved Asha. I wish u can add more grls and from Rahul family and surrounding.
I love ur story.
Plz add more and more NTR contents. U can read the story of the Writer NTR MAster of literotica for ur support.
Thank u a lot bro
[+] 1 user Likes Blackak.aa's post
Like Reply
Asha is now learning lessons from her mom.
She now knows how to handle a wimp. Like mother like daughter.
She will use this with her husband Rahul to keep him under her feet.
Will kavitha make sunil taste the mayonese of jason. What else in the kitty
Marvelous updates. Cant wait for the future updates.
[+] 1 user Likes fuckandforget's post
Like Reply
Genius writing....
Superb piece of erotica...
Amazing....
[+] 1 user Likes abcturbine's post
Like Reply
Fantastic update
[+] 1 user Likes Santhosh Stanley's post
Like Reply
Guess the "Cruel" part of kavitha is yet to be witnessed. She want to take revenge on Sunil for all the body shaming she received from him. Kavitha want to show him how other men worshipping her body. Punish sunil by humiliating him in front of all those men. Will Arushi also join her mom on those lines. ? Great going bro.
[+] 1 user Likes NovelNavel's post
Like Reply
Please make Kavita expose the weaker side of her husband to the world and all family members make fun of him.
[+] 2 users Like Arul Pragasam's post
Like Reply
(04-01-2023, 10:25 AM)Desmond Miles Wrote: Not my cup of tea.. But will stay on for your writing. Keep going..

Bro! You have been one of the most encouraging readers for sure. I also understand that Arushi was your favourite segment. But to be honest, she is just one of the slices of the entire cake.

Hope you enjoy the further ventures.
Like Reply
(04-01-2023, 06:31 PM)NovelNavel Wrote: Guess the "Cruel" part of kavitha is yet to be witnessed. She want to take revenge on Sunil for all the body shaming she received from him. Kavitha want to show him how other men worshipping her body. Punish sunil by humiliating him in front of all those men. Will Arushi also join her mom on those lines. ? Great going bro.

Arushi's participation.... only time can tell! Let's see...
Like Reply
(04-01-2023, 02:57 PM)Blackak.aa Wrote: Hlw dear writer
Thank u for giving ur creativity and effort to write such a lovely story. Let Rahul be doubtful abt his beloved Asha being fucked by Our hero. Let him think abt why Asha smell the same as Jason. Maybe u can add a scene where Rahul himself become the witness abt how Jadon fucks a college famous star beauty and after the fuck she smells the same like Rahul derr beloved Asha. I wish u can add more grls and from Rahul family and surrounding.
I love ur story.
Plz add more and more NTR contents. U can read the story of the Writer NTR MAster of literotica for ur support.
Thank u a lot bro

I will certainly check out the author you have mentioned.

However, as far as this story is concerned. I have just about two or three months left for the concluding chapter and therefore no new characters will join in now. 

The remaining stages will revolve around the characters which are already introduced.

Manisha's participation will be the last segment and gradually the story will head towards its conclusion. 

Be tuned.
Like Reply
Thank you everyone for all the love and affection. Although I can never thank enough!

Be tuned for the weekend update!
Like Reply
Wonderful story.....
I respect your idea to conclude the story as per your wish....
Bit we all want the story to be an long epic...
I hope you will consider our request.....
[+] 1 user Likes abcturbine's post
Like Reply
(05-01-2023, 05:44 PM)abcturbine Wrote: Wonderful story.....
I respect your idea to conclude the story as per your wish....
Bit we all want the story to be an long epic...
I hope you will consider our request.....

Well, to be frank, I had it planned at the beginning itself. I plan my stories with a span of around a year, also to make sure that it doesn't stretch or prolong too much. 

But then, I have a lot to offer and I will keep writting stories in future too!

Like they say...Erotica is a deep baseless sea, you can never get enough! Smile
Like Reply