Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III
welcome
(03-01-2023, 07:45 AM)bineeshm Wrote: First Part:
My name is Krish. Ours was an arranged marriage and I had been in love with Meera since then. This is a story of how our marriage which was the most beautiful thing ever happened to me went on to seem like it wasn't actually there because it seems so gone now. A person often meets his fate on the road he takes to avoid it. Simply put, it's a story of how I messed with it and lost it all

41st Chapter:
Although I didn't realize it at the moment, I was giving up my home for my wife and the man she chose.

Sounds like this is the last we are hearing from Krish. Perhaps the last part will be a summary from Meera's POV and finish off the story.

This sounds encouraging for me and I wish Krish seriously moved on from Meera.

However, I have my own doubts. Krish said, " I was giving up my home" instead of " I had given up my home".

He was giving up his home which he didn't realise at first place but subsequently he realised and ................

You all know what I mean. Krish has always supported Meera in in her difficult times and I don't find reasons for not repeating the same.

I know author won't allow me enjoying. But he can't deny me reader's supports which encourages me stick to my thoughts.

As some readers proposed, could it be Meera manipulated Desai. A bit interesting and I could support except for sole incident where Meera's feelings were exposed. The false information about plane crash and her reactions go totally against this misconcept.
[+] 1 user Likes manasi's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
The beautiful journey of Meera and Krish has come to an end this time. Like it is said, Destination is not important but the journey matters. In this cased the Journey of Krish and Meera till now had everyone hooked up to them.

What Meera did in last part of last chapter or before, what desai has been doing since long and what krish has been doing does not matter now after the end of last chapter. Who manipulated whom, who was playing mind games and who was betraying whom does not matter now after what has happened in the end of last chapter.

I dont know what will be next. I dont think it will matter in knowing what happens with Meera and Desai as a couple or what will happen with krish after last chapter because all that mattered was the journey Meera and Krish were travelling with their love, adventure and the trust between them . A happily married couple had their ups and downs in their relation. They had their deferences but they fought them; they separated but never really let go of each other and fought to be together afterwards.

After all that the couple went thru and survived it feels really bad that it ended like this. I dont think I can digest what happened at the end of last chapter. I am still sad that this happened with the couple. 

I dont know what the author will give us in the next lone chapter. It can only be a summery and many loose ends.....

Meera was a dream character who was loving to krish, composed, passionate, focused, humble, adventurous and naughty at times. Seeing Meera's character do the things that she did in last part of this chapter completely surprising and non belivable.

I am sad, upset, disturbed on how this journey of Meera and Krish is ending or already ended.
[+] 4 users Like chutdriller's post
Like Reply
(03-01-2023, 08:07 PM)bineeshm Wrote: Dear RCF, 

I'll tell you my POV. We all knew that Desai is a huge X factor in the minds of both Meera and Krish in this part. He was manipulating them both, playing mind games, used the secrets of one against the other. Both Krish and Meera's minds are clouded by an external factor in this Part. The earlier parts (I & II) is where they acted on their own accord, made their own decisions - however wrong it may be. But in this part Meera is fluctuating. That is why we have to refer back to the earlier parts to know how the person was, how much serious they are about the other person, who acted selfishly et al.

Like our friend Vikatakavi observed earlier she has started the Emotional Affair much earlier than we realized and is playing her own mind games with Krish. Take a couple of examples here,

Know what, this was in chapter 19 just before she went out with Desai and gave a BJ in his car. After that she made the statement, "If you think you can manipulate Krish, then I can also do that." Precisely what she is been doing - manipulating Krish in addition to Desai in her own way. Probably at that time she might not have decided on Desai but surely she had formulated plans for her future. Like Desai claims that he conducted tests on Krish, she could be conducting tests on Desai to see if he "fits".

More recently too we heard her showering all lovey dovey dialogues in the morning and completely reversed her course in matter of few hours. All those nonsense she uttered were not something she realized new and were happening for a long time. In fact Krish had given them blessing to have sex at home when he is around and dont show any intimacy in public. But thats exactly what they did and conveniently she blamed it all over Krish.

I hope you get why we have to consider their behaviour from earlier parts. That is the best scenario we could get to assess their characters and most importantly how they treated one another in bad times.

Like most of the readers here, including yourself, I was rooting for Krish and Meera to bury their issue, dump Desai and get together. But the last update made me reassess the whole understanding of the characters and gave new realization.

I dont buy the argument that the author had pressure to end the story and he did this. As much as I could see the author is an expert story teller, a good psycho analyst and had planned this for long. In an earlier update he mentioned that the ending is finalized and he has already written few end chapters. Also he took about 3 weeks for this update and I believe HE WANTED THE STORY TO GO LIKE THIS.

While I have rooted for Krish and Meera getting together earlier, now, after the last update, rooting for Desai and Meera's true colors coming out - they outwitting the other, but the poor soul Krish finding peace in his next phase of life.

BTW, probably she had fewer encounters with Shekar. But wasnt she the keep woman for Das? He had a married life but both consciously hid their affairs to his family hiding behind Krish's back... Could that be something else?

Also, do share the link to 'A Wife's Journey'.

@Bineeshm

Chapter 19 :
She did not mention that she can manipulate Krish in perspective that she actually will do it. She was just saying that you can manipulate Krish as much as you can but you will never get me and if manipulation is what you can do as an outsider, as a wife i can do it much better and beat you at your own game..that's what she meant...she is trying to dissuade Desai in his attempts to get her...by the way her BJ is a promise she made to Desai that she will do it when we meet next time..could be something she promised when Krish is not in their lives and when they did sex first time , but the couple got together the very next morning hence her coffee date with Desai to explain to him that she is going back to Krish.

As per other scenarios or varied statements and contradictory thoughts we saw from Meera can be divided into these outcomes as follows.

These 5 scenarios that play here if we exclude the last episode or include it...Last episode is a blasphemy if it taken into account to define Meera in general.

1. Meera loves Krish and has no plan to leave him and she is solely sleeping with Desai for fun and great sex and also because her husband is allowing it.

This was the closest that matched with what we have seen..even if we consider that Meera has feelings for Desai..though not love but more towards respect,appreciation or even felt family after sharing the bond last months, not concluding it based on my assumptions here..this conclusion is based their conversation from hearing recordings or from the door holes again assuming they do not know anything about the holes or recorder. Meera's statements are all in favor of Krish not Desai despite it shows her she has connection with Desai that looked like it came from their intimate sex. This is only of course possible if we take out last episode.

2. Meera used to love Krish but very recently (Since Desai came into their lives)  she lost her love for Krish subconsciously and never realized it until the last episode and she just gave into Desai after Krish's betrayal with Piyush.

If we consider last episode this is a favorable outcome.

3. Meera has always cheated Krish though she feigned loyalty she never really felt it. All her words are sugar coated since the beginning and she was on the lookout for better partner all her life.

Many readers feel this is apt description based on certain events. I feel this is not true her actions has always inner meanings, we just do not her POV so we should also stop looking every thing based on sex...her affairs are not the measurable tool for decoding her love for Krish but this is purely my opinion.

4. Meera and Desai at some point both had an epiphany and they realized that they belong to each other.

This scenario also aligns with last episode. its possible they started loving each other..then decided that they need to start new life but do so with out hurting Krish and were seeking out an option to do this ever since..all the recordings and things we heard from the holes are fabricated as what they want to show to Krish and some how they knew Krish made holes, know about recorder. Meera's statements or even what ever she spoke with Krish ever since her decision with Desai is just to buy time.

5. Meera is playing bigger game than Desai..She some how saw through Desai -

Whether it is his manipulations or his morning sessions or do not know the turning point but she saw how Desai game is unwinding Krish and she at some point decided to do two things
 - She made Desai fall into love with her and made him so desperate that he is willing to do anything to get her even change his life then she would reject him to truly change him in life.
 - Krish needs to be treated for a lifetime so he would hate to even think about other man and his wife...in order to do that she would need to break Krish into pieces..break his heart so much that he should consider that he lost it all and realizes all his mistakes in his life..and truly change then she comes back to him and explain how she did it and why she did it.

Scenario 5 is possible but looking at last episode this is highly unlikely no one can go to this length to fix their marriage.. also the way she had sex with Desai makes it hard to believe she chose this option and implemented it. but truly a welcome scenario at this point as few are ready to take this outcome rather than read last episode as final outcome.

Based on above scenarios.. 1 and 2 can be clubbed to become a possible outcome and 5 in itself is an outcome. What happens next is based on these two scenarios.

Links to the Story:

https://xossipy.com/thread-8190.html
https://xossipy.com/thread-8790.html
[+] 2 users Like RCF's post
Like Reply
(04-01-2023, 01:46 AM)RCF Wrote: @Bineeshm

Chapter 19 :
She did not mention that she can manipulate Krish in perspective that she actually will do it. She was just saying that you can manipulate Krish as much as you can but you will never get me and if manipulation is what you can do as an outsider, as a wife i can do it much better and beat you at your own game..that's what she meant...she is trying to dissuade Desai in his attempts to get her...by the way her BJ is a promise she made to Desai that she will do it when we meet next time..could be something she promised when Krish is not in their lives and when they did sex first time , but the couple got together the very next morning hence her coffee date with Desai to explain to him that she is going back to Krish.

As per other scenarios or varied statements and contradictory thoughts we saw from Meera can be divided into these outcomes as follows.

These 5 scenarios that play here if we exclude the last episode or include it...Last episode is a blasphemy if it taken into account to define Meera in general.

1. Meera loves Krish and has no plan to leave him and she is solely sleeping with Desai for fun and great sex and also because her husband is allowing it.

This was the closest that matched with what we have seen..even if we consider that Meera has feelings for Desai..though not love but more towards respect,appreciation or even felt family after sharing the bond last months, not concluding it based on my assumptions here..this conclusion is based their conversation from hearing recordings or from the door holes again assuming they do not know anything about the holes or recorder. Meera's statements are all in favor of Krish not Desai despite it shows her she has connection with Desai that looked like it came from their intimate sex. This is only of course possible if we take out last episode.

2. Meera used to love Krish but very recently (Since Desai came into their lives)  she lost her love for Krish subconsciously and never realized it until the last episode and she just gave into Desai after Krish's betrayal with Piyush.

If we consider last episode this is a favorable outcome.

3. Meera has always cheated Krish though she feigned loyalty she never really felt it. All her words are sugar coated since the beginning and she was on the lookout for better partner all her life.

Many readers feel this is apt description based on certain events. I feel this is not true her actions has always inner meanings, we just do not her POV so we should also stop looking every thing based on sex...her affairs are not the measurable tool for decoding her love for Krish but this is purely my opinion.

4. Meera and Desai at some point both had an epiphany and they realized that they belong to each other.

This scenario also aligns with last episode. its possible they started loving each other..then decided that they need to start new life but do so with out hurting Krish and were seeking out an option to do this ever since..all the recordings and things we heard from the holes are fabricated as what they want to show to Krish and some how they knew Krish made holes, know about recorder. Meera's statements or even what ever she spoke with Krish ever since her decision with Desai is just to buy time.

5. Meera is playing bigger game than Desai..She some how saw through Desai -

Whether it is his manipulations or his morning sessions or do not know the turning point but she saw how Desai game is unwinding Krish and she at some point decided to do two things
 - She made Desai fall into love with her and made him so desperate that he is willing to do anything to get her even change his life then she would reject him to truly change him in life.
 - Krish needs to be treated for a lifetime so he would hate to even think about other man and his wife...in order to do that she would need to break Krish into pieces..break his heart so much that he should consider that he lost it all and realizes all his mistakes in his life..and truly change then she comes back to him and explain how she did it and why she did it.

Scenario 5 is possible but looking at last episode this is highly unlikely no one can go to this length to fix their marriage.. also the way she had sex with Desai makes it hard to believe she chose this option and implemented it. but truly a welcome scenario at this point as few are ready to take this outcome rather than read last episode as final outcome.

Based on above scenarios.. 1 and 2 can be clubbed to become a possible outcome and 5 in itself is an outcome. What happens next is based on these two scenarios.

Links to the Story:

https://xossipy.com/thread-8190.html
https://xossipy.com/thread-8790.html

Unless the story takes an unexpected U-turn again scenario 4 is the most probable scenario. She now trusts Desai more than anyone else in the world. There were multiple instances in the last episode that confirms that -

1. She mentions to  Krish "nothing about Desai will make her hate him".

2. She trusted Desai about Ananya (who was known to be her best friend until the second chapter).

3. She now prefers to go out with Desai than her husband, she decided not to accompany her husband to drive and preferred to stay back with Desai.

4. The only place she asks Krish to accompany her is the temple because Desai has no interest in going to the temple.

As somebody else mentioned in the thread - in the initial phase of an affair/love person is blinded by the hormones and trusts the other person completely.
[+] 1 user Likes abhinay67's post
Like Reply
(04-01-2023, 02:44 AM)abhinay67 Wrote: Unless the story takes an unexpected U-turn again scenario 4 is the most probable scenario. She now trusts Desai more than anyone else in the world. There were multiple instances in the last episode that confirms that -

1. She mentions to  Krish "nothing about Desai will make her hate him".

2. She trusted Desai about Ananya (who was known to be her best friend until the second chapter).

3. She now prefers to go out with Desai than her husband, she decided not to accompany her husband to drive and preferred to stay back with Desai.

4. The only place she asks Krish to accompany her is the temple because Desai has no interest in going to the temple.

As somebody else mentioned in the thread - in the initial phase of an affair/love person is blinded by the hormones and trusts the other person completely.

I wantedly left 4 as a possible outcome because to make 4 possible, Desai and Meera have to act a lot in recent episodes and the difficulty of doing that is not as simple as you think it is, esp major thing that go against 4 is them knowing about holes in the door and recording..I doubt they know it..May be Desai do but Meera highly unlikely.
[+] 1 user Likes RCF's post
Like Reply
@RCF, I am going with scenario 4 with some amendment that both Desai and Meera was not aware of holes or other devices and they are confident that Krish is not listening to them. But both of them realized that they are in love. If two people are in love, they don't need to say that to each other. They will understand without any word to be spoken. Meera wanted to know how serious Desai was. So she tested him by asking how serious he is. She understand Desai is serious about marrying her and he is so serious about his love. She told to Desai that, if krish was not there, she may fall for him. Her other statements like without krish, she can't live etc. are simple sugar coated statement to make Desai desperate. She was testing his commitment. When she told, she can't have an affair, Desai was sad. She was enjoying his strong feeling by playing mind game. The next day, she again tested him about his other women and she understand that Desai is not going to have any relationship with others. ( so her final dialogue to krish that Desai love her and love only her make sense).
Desai also understand Meera loves him and only obstacle for their union is Krish. He know that Meera not in a mood to leave krish and she don't wanted to hurt krish. That is the primary reason of her verbal denial of love towards Desai.

Desai clearly understood the changes in meera. Meera once send him out for keeping her photo in wallet. But later, even after he asked to leave krish and come with him, meera did not get angry and she behaved with sympathy to Desai. So he was confident that there were good chances to get meera for himself. He wanted to test meera whom she will prefer if any choice is given. So he told meera to not go with krish for drive. If it was the old meera, he was sure that, meera will not listen to Desai and give priority to her husband wish ( considering he was bed ridden for two months and it was the only wish he told to meera after recovery). But when meera given priority to Desai over krish, Desai got a clear message. Later when she revealed the second reason to Desai, he confirmed that Meera trust him than Krish. She trust him to reveal her secret which is even not disclosed her husband. So he just wanted to buy some time. When krish opposed his proposal of shimoga visit, he understand that there is a high chance krish may ask him to walk out from their life. He was able to understand krish changes. So he played a game to split. He was confident that meera will be trusting him over her husband. He was also confident that if any choice is given, she will prefer Desai side than krish. Rest is well known.

There is no chance for 5th scenario. If it was the case, meera would have restricted her public visit with Desai knowing the bad rumor. She is ok for going with Desai even after her first hand knowledge about their neighbors and public talks. So she will be careful to maintain the public image about her marriage
[+] 2 users Like Vikadakavi's post
Like Reply
(04-01-2023, 04:16 AM)Vikadakavi Wrote: @RCF, I am going with scenario 4 with some amendment that both Desai and Meera was not aware of holes or other devices and they are confident that Krish is not listening to them. But both of them realized that they are in love. If  two people are in love, they don't need to say that to each other. They will understand without any word to be spoken. Meera wanted to know how serious Desai was. So she tested him by asking how serious he is. She understand Desai is serious about marrying her and he is so serious about his love. She told to Desai that, if krish was not there, she may fall for him. Her other statements like without krish, she can't live etc. are simple sugar coated statement to make Desai desperate. She was testing his commitment. When she told, she can't have an affair, Desai was sad. She was enjoying his strong feeling by playing mind game. The next day, she again tested him about his other women and she understand that Desai is not going to have any relationship with others. ( so her final dialogue to krish that Desai love her and love only her make sense).
Desai also understand Meera loves him and only obstacle for their union is Krish. He know that Meera not in a mood to leave krish and she don't wanted to hurt krish. That is the primary reason of her verbal denial of love towards Desai.

Desai clearly understood the changes in meera. Meera  once send him out for keeping her photo in wallet. But later, even after he asked to leave krish and come with him, meera did not get angry and she behaved with sympathy to Desai. So he was confident that there were good chances to get meera for himself. He wanted to test  meera whom she will prefer if any choice is given. So he told meera to not go with krish for drive. If it was the old meera, he was sure that, meera will not listen to Desai and give priority to her husband wish ( considering he was bed ridden for two months and it was the only wish he told to meera after recovery).  But when meera given priority to Desai over krish, Desai got a clear message. Later when she revealed the second reason to Desai, he confirmed that Meera trust him than Krish. She trust him to reveal her secret which is even not disclosed her husband. So he just wanted to buy some time. When krish opposed his proposal of shimoga visit, he understand that there is a high chance krish may ask him to walk out from their life. He was able to understand krish changes. So he played a game to split. He was confident that meera will be trusting him over her husband. He was also confident that if any choice is given, she will prefer Desai side than krish. Rest is well known.

There is no chance for 5th scenario. If it was the case, meera would have restricted her public visit with Desai knowing the bad rumor. She is ok for going with Desai even after her first hand knowledge about their neighbors and public talks. So she will be careful to maintain the public image about her marriage

If indeed all these are true and obviously are as some seem to be shown in the story..then i would prefer to go with option 2 where she did love Desai subconsciously and not consider this as her planning so 1 & 2 cover your analysis too. Her questions to Desai on all could be rather her finding out how much he loves her but just to know it rather than to planing something , subconsciously she liked what she heard and of course we saw what happened in last episode.. all these things that she liked about Desai made her give in so easily as she trusted Desai loves her a lot. If at all she was planing to move with Desai from a long time then i have to go with option 3 where she never loved Krish.

Option 5 is quiet possible..you are doing lot of damage to your husband...you have to lay series of bread crumbs for Krish to seriously think she loved Desai and made him his equal...she wouldn't care about public image more than treating her husband.
[+] 1 user Likes RCF's post
Like Reply
Now at that stage flashback story had finished now we can think about end nothing we can say only can as only can imagine about end as per previous story we imagine may be one character will be dead due to unexpected way but i think in this story no any possibility but it can posible all the rest is with author
Like Reply
(04-01-2023, 04:16 AM)Vikadakavi Wrote: @RCF, I am going with scenario 4 with some amendment that both Desai and Meera was not aware of holes or other devices and they are confident that Krish is not listening to them. But both of them realized that they are in love. If  two people are in love, they don't need to say that to each other. They will understand without any word to be spoken. Meera wanted to know how serious Desai was. So she tested him by asking how serious he is. She understand Desai is serious about marrying her and he is so serious about his love. She told to Desai that, if krish was not there, she may fall for him. Her other statements like without krish, she can't live etc. are simple sugar coated statement to make Desai desperate. She was testing his commitment. When she told, she can't have an affair, Desai was sad. She was enjoying his strong feeling by playing mind game. The next day, she again tested him about his other women and she understand that Desai is not going to have any relationship with others. ( so her final dialogue to krish that Desai love her and love only her make sense).

Desai clearly understood the changes in meera. Meera  once send him out for keeping her photo in wallet. But later, even after he asked to leave krish and come with him, meera did not get angry and she behaved with sympathy to Desai. So he was confident that there were good chances to get meera for himself. He wanted to test  meera whom she will prefer if any choice is given. So he told meera to not go with krish for drive. If it was the old meera, he was sure that, meera will not listen to Desai and give priority to her husband wish ( considering he was bed ridden for two months and it was the only wish he told to meera after recovery).  But when meera given priority to Desai over krish, Desai got a clear message. Later when she revealed the second reason to Desai, he confirmed that Meera trust him than Krish. She trust him to reveal her secret which is even not disclosed her husband. So he just wanted to buy some time. When krish opposed his proposal of shimoga visit, he understand that there is a high chance krish may ask him to walk out from their life. He was able to understand krish changes. So he played a game to split. He was confident that meera will be trusting him over her husband. He was also confident that if any choice is given, she will prefer Desai side than krish. Rest is well known.

Agree with this analysis completely!

Anyway this story goes for a tragic ending unlike the usual cuckold stories were the couple have series of encounters with lots of fun. I guess thats what bothers most readers here. I believe most wants the couple to be together, Krish be a cuckold or let them be swingers to add additional couple (Desai with his new GF included). But this turns out very tragic.
Bineesh!
Like Reply
The story is so filmy. Like in all woods kolly, bolly, tolly molly woods the heroines have affair with many men and once the career slowly starts coming down, they fall in love and settle with an aged industrialist/Producer as second or third wife. Dont want to mention the names. The same thing happened here with Meera. At some point she needs to settle down and it happened with Desai.

At the beginning of the story krish was doing business and incurreed losses and then living with Meera income for some time and then went to white collar job. In the end he did business and now lost the business and wife too.

Krish is now and always

1. Jobless
2. wealthless
3. Strengthless
4. Seedless
5. Shameless
6. Self esteem less
7. Penny less
8. Penis-Less
9. Powerless
10........completely USELESS
[+] 3 users Like Ajay Kailash's post
Like Reply
Its very evident that, Though krish and Meera keep saying that they love each other, There is no true love in their relationship. Both are saying this for their selfish needs. They know that they are not made for each other. It is the readers that assume it as true love. True lover will not give up their partner at any instance.
Like Reply
@krish, please let us know when the final chapter expected?

Funny expectations like krish rising and taking revenge is making us laugh out loud.
We all know the capabilities of each character.
Krish does not even have the "Never give up" attitude.
He will not claim back his wife, as he knows for himself that he does not deserve her.
Hope the story stay true to the below

Once a cuck is always a cuck
Once a whore is always a whore
Fittest lives, whereas the weakest dies
Like Reply
Here are few queries being debated and my views are as follows.

Meera had effectively decided to move on with Desai and also communicated same to Desai.

In that scenario Desai was not required to bring Piyush in the picture. Desai didn't get definite assurance from Meera and thats why he brought Piyush to create conflict between Meera & Krish.

So, Meera may have decided but didn't communicate to Desai.

Next query:

Whether Meera has decided or not?

Let's examine the morning events. Meera was keen to be with Krish at night and also taken special efforts to look beautiful & fresh. She also was keen to share some dark sides of Desai. If she had already taken decision, she wasn't required to discuss dark sides of Desai with Krish. Even she wasn't required to sleep with Krish. She could straight way inform Krish about her decision. One argument could be that, she wanted to end her relationship with Krish with good notes and so decided to sleep with Krish for last time. Agreed, but why should she propose to share dark sides of Desai while she decided to move on with Desai?

This particular factor made me rethink. I conclude that Meera had not taken her final decision.

Next question arises.

What could be probable reason for not taking final decision yet.

She was clearly doing experiments to confirm her acceptance in new life with Desai. She needed to confirm her acceptance with parents of Desai. She needed to visit to Shimoga.

There was a good chance for her rejection. In such cases, she was required to come back to Krish. She required permission of Krish to visit Shimoga. She wanted to convince Krish without creating any doubts in his mind. So, she played her cards very well. First woo Krish with sex and intimacy. Assure him with her loyality by disclosing some dark sides of Desai and pretend to dig out further by visiting Shimoga. Make Krish agree to visit jointly and hold him back at Pune at last minute by hook and crook.

Meera was derailed by Desai. He wasn't ready to share her with Krish anymore.  His shifting to Meera's bedroom on previous night also confirms that. He brought Piyush perposefully and achieved his goal. But unknowingly, in the process, some doubts were created in Meera's mind. I had already discussed over that earlier.

I think author may not post final part, til the discussions are over. So I decide to retire for time being.
[+] 3 users Like manasi's post
Like Reply
But still i believe all three character are not totally Balck or white all's are with very na negative as well as positive facts as any human being so why anybody suffer in the end i think in the end each character get his own with full justified manners
Like Reply
As the woman postpone the pregnancy, there is more chance of complexity possible. Meera had already postponed it more than four years. She wants to avoid the complexities and at the same time she wants a healthy child and the child should grow as a wealthy environment. With krish, it is not possible. The child will be weak like krish and krish cannot afford to buy things that help the child grow in an wealthy environment as he is going jobless often. Meera has to suffer and go to job to earn for their livelihood. Her sex life will also be disappointed. why should she lose everything and live in the hell just because they had an arranged marriage. So, she preferred Desai over krish. Meera will be now queen of the empire of Desai. Right decision at the Right time. Well done Meera.
Like Reply
(04-01-2023, 10:01 AM)manasi Wrote: Here are few queries being debated and my views are as follows.

Meera had effectively decided to move on with Desai and also communicated same to Desai.

In that scenario Desai was not required to bring Piyush in the picture. Desai didn't get definite assurance from Meera and thats why he brought Piyush to create conflict between Meera & Krish.

So, Meera may have decided but didn't communicate to Desai.

Next query:

Whether Meera has decided or not?

Let's examine the morning events. Meera was keen to be with Krish at night and also taken special efforts to look beautiful & fresh. She also was keen to share some dark sides of Desai. If she had already taken decision, she wasn't required to discuss dark sides of Desai with Krish. Even she wasn't required to sleep with Krish. She could straight way inform Krish about her decision. One argument could be that, she wanted to end her relationship with Krish with good notes and so decided to sleep with Krish for last time. Agreed, but why should she propose to share dark sides of Desai while she decided to move on with Desai?

This particular factor made me rethink. I conclude that Meera had not taken her final decision.

Next question arises.

What could be probable reason for not taking final decision yet.

She was clearly doing experiments to confirm her acceptance in new life with Desai. She needed to confirm her acceptance with parents of Desai. She needed to visit to Shimoga.

There was a good chance for her rejection. In such cases, she was required to come back to Krish. She required permission of Krish to visit Shimoga. She wanted to convince Krish without creating any doubts in his mind. So, she played her cards very well. First woo Krish with sex and intimacy. Assure him with her loyality by disclosing some dark sides of Desai and pretend to dig out further by visiting Shimoga. Make Krish agree to visit jointly and hold him back at Pune at last minute by hook and crook.

Meera was derailed by Desai. He wasn't ready to share her with Krish anymore.  His shifting to Meera's bedroom on previous night also confirms that. He brought Piyush perposefully and achieved his goal. But unknowingly, in the process, some doubts were created in Meera's mind. I had already discussed over that earlier.

I think author may not post final part, til the discussions are over. So I decide to retire for time being.

I too think the same we have stop now since it's high time. Every one has given his/her point. Continuous commenting would put author in lots of confusion. He is only person who knows all the reason and all future out come. Let him post the final part with peace of mind.
[+] 1 user Likes The Last samurai's post
Like Reply
If i am not wrong Meera wears the mangalsutra given by krish in her neck. If she had hated and decided to part ways with krish, she should have taken it and thrown it on the face of krish. Even Desai did not ask her to do. If desai wanted her fully for himself, he should have done that and brought a new mangal sutra and tied it to Meera confirming her as his wife. Even fucking her nude and dropping the seeds in the womb did Desai not notice that or author failed in noticing. Only that mangal sutra can bring the guilt out of Meera when she notices krish has left the house for her and her lover. Will she get pregnant in this night? Cant say. Krish lost Meera on the day when Desai spoke about her safe periods. She has informed the most intimate thing and not to her husband. She kept krish in completely darkness and finally made him walk out of the house in the dark night.

Kudos to the author.
[+] 1 user Likes fuckandforget's post
Like Reply
One fact is very true that

This is erotica. Regarding lust / Sex / Temptation no logic work.

So why although so many assumption / forecast / possibility about viewers comment never work with author's updates.

It would flow as author shape the directions.

This is very true until this thread is hot and getting filled by reader's comment. Author will hold update.

Like Reply
If Desai keep sindoor in the forehead of Meera will he become her husband. It is only for the unmarried woman like typical desi movie. Holy Crap !!!

Again, the house krish was staying is not owned fully by him. The major share comes from Meera earning either through money or by opening her legs. Luckily she did not catch him by his neck and throw him in street. He gracefully moved out. Happy for krish.
[+] 1 user Likes fuckandforget's post
Like Reply
The next chapter is gonna be epilogue and nothing more

Krish meeting Meera with her two children playing in the marriage hall and she is again pregnant with a child. Desai and meera  proudly posing for the photos along with their children.

Meera and Desai will give a disgusting look at him like unwanted guest in the hall or like dog ran into the hall unknowingly.  What more krish can ask for. He will congratulate the couple and move out of the marriage hall with the tears in his eyes like he had while moving out of his home.

Thanks for the story krish. hope there is no part 4 with Meera returning to krish with her children after the death of Desai and krish taking care of the kids by performing house chores and taking them to school etc. ;)  Namaskar yourock clps thanks
[+] 5 users Like Santhosh Stanley's post
Like Reply