Adultery The Turbaned Negro (Completed)
(30-12-2022, 08:53 PM)Losliyafan Wrote: Great update. Is the next update a final one.

Not yet! Smile Some more ventures remaining.
[+] 1 user Likes Mintu08's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Ch 62. Who's the Man of the House?

Late at night, Sunil arrived with clenched fist and reached his room, to find Kavita manicuring her nails with a pungent shade of glossy pink and clearly she was murmering some random song, as if the divorce notice didn't make any difference to her!

"Hope you got the good notice Kavita Patel!!" An agitated Sunil loosened his tie and threw it off on the tiles with clear rage inside his eyes.

"Oh ummmm you mean the Divorce notice Honey?" Kavita blew on her well manicured nails and passed a radiant smile towards her husband.

"I didn't expect this from you!!! I swear....I will deal with Ashu later! But I can't stand the filth of you anymore in this house! GET IT??" 

In response to Sunil's raged tone, Kavita cooed checking her nails....

"Hmmmmm and what about the filthy drops you left at the threshold of the guestroom and not to mention honey, your handkerchief!"

Sunil then felt another small shiver pass through his heart! He realised Kavita was well aware that he was peeking last night and cursed his silly stupid handkerchief and sudden discharge right there near the door. 

The annoyed and insecure husband gulped in panic and this reaction of his made Kavita giggle and this was clearly a sadistic giggle from the nightie clad lady and she atlast gave a sigh and got up from the bed, swaying her ass towards him with a piece of paper on her hand!

But then, just at the glimpse of the paper, Sunil assumed it was the hard copy of the divorce papers and he somehow managed to put up a stern yet a shaky tone...

"Glad you signed it! Now you better leave the house along with your negro loger! Get it?''

Sensing Sunil's aggressive aura, Kavita typed something on her mobile and soon the Bluetooth speakers in the room began a song...

"Baahon me chale aaa.......

Ooo humse Sanam kya parda....

Humse Sanam kya parda....."

The song was being played in a dim way and Sunil felt even more frustrated! 

How on earth can an accused adulterous wife play a song in such a tense moment? The angry husband wondered and just then he looked into the paper and realised...

It was not a divorce paper! 

"WHAT THE HELL KAVI! What is this??"

"A sweet complaint sweetie! This notice is given to the Women Helpline Community and it's written that my husband has been domestically abusing me for further dowry even at this age! You know what will happen if the cops come here right? Hmmmm those hunks can beat you all the way to the jail! H o n e y!"

Getting to know about the cops and their aggresive behaviour towards him after the complain getting lodged scared Sunil to death, but his soul shook with absolute betrayal when he read the notice and realised what an awful trick his own wife played!

But he was yet to see the worst!

"How could you???? You bitch!!! This is a false complaint!!! I will not spare you Kavita!"

Sunil was just about to continue his words but at that very moment, Kavita stepped ahead and placed one manicured finger on his lips and used a sultry tone....

"Ssssshhhhhh honey! You underestimate me a lot! Yes I am a BITCH for sure! And I love Jason as well! Soo......if you want a divorce from me! Pass all the property including your own Bank Balance to me! Okay sweetie?'

"NEVER!! YOU....." Sunil was about to showcase more of his engagement when suddenly Kavita increased the volume on a particular time frame of the song....

"Kabhi kabhi kuch to kaho Piya humse...

Aaj to khulke Milo zara humse..."

Kavita lipped the song and rolled her hands around Sunil's shoulders, but the enraged husband yanked it off and grabbed Kavita's phone to shut the song off immediately! 

"Stop this crap and sign the papers I gave you!!!"

Sunil's enragement made Kavita sway her ass and revolve around him for sometime and then, she kissed his cheek, whispering into his ear...

"Okay honey! But only on one condition! I promise I will withdraw the false harrassment alligation too!" 

Saying so, Kavita licked her husband's earlobe and Sunil seemed to have calmed for sometime, pouting out....

"What condition?"

Kavita smirked and shook her hips all the way towards her drawyer and got out a Black covered file! 

When Sunil got passed the file, he had a confused look and it made Kavita smirk and cooe...."Sign this for me honey! I promise I will divorce you as soon as possible!"

Sunil raised an eyebrow and opened the file and the moment he began reading the document, his heart rate paced up and his blood boiled up like a hot engine! 

The words looked surreal and yet evoked immense fear in the already insecure and agitated husband.

The document read :

I Sunil Patel agree to adher to these terms for the sheer pleasure of my wife and her lover -

1) I will serve as the house maid and attend to the needs during breakfast, before I leave for work.

2) I will be only allowed feminine clothes when I serve food on the table and greet my wife and her lover politely on the dining table.

3)  I will also make sure all in the family burps with satisfaction and then only I can change into my male attire and go to office.

4) At night, I will allow my wife and daughters to mingle with Jason and I will be also witnessing and perhaps even giving specefic service if needed.

5) My basic decisions will be completely taken over by my wife or her loger and I will not object!

5) I will also entertain friends of my wife's lover whenever an occasion arrives.

I will adher to these rules with full consent and if I dare violate any of the above terms, I might even risk loosing my life or even my jewel under awful circumstances!

Sign ___________

Sunil shivered to death when he read the document and it almost slipped from his hand!

"Wh..wh..aat...kind of jjj...jo...joke is this Kkavi???"

Kavita giggled and pinched the cheeks of her husband and cooed....

"Exactly what you just read honey! So ummmmm if you want the divorce in future or ummm want to avoid getting beaten by the cops due to my false alligation! Then, sign this for me puhleezzz!"

Kavita ended her sentence with a sexy wink and straightaway stripped her nightie off, revealing her naked body to her husband, but no way he was hard! The bizzare document almost scared him to no limits and he almost dropped his body on the bed and in the meantime, Kavita flaunted her naked big ass all the way to the door and just before she exited, she pouted one last time....

"If you want me to delete my false alligation, just sign that document for me honey and I promise, in a month I will give you the divorce! For free! Hehe...now...umm excuse me Kay?"

Kavita left wiggling her naked sexy juicy big ass out of the room and an exasperated Sunil kept himself seated on the bed and beads and beads of sweat formed on his forehead and no way he could allow Kavita to report her false alligation and ruin his career!

But...

Signing this awful document?? 

"Damnit! That bitch!!!! I can't believe Kavita would ever betray me like this!"

In the meantime :

Asha and Jason were busy kissing each other on the lips when suddenly the presence of Kavita made them stop and look at her.

"Maa? What took you so long?" A naked Asha still cuddled to Jason cooed.

"Ashu! No more worries now! Your pappa knows everything!" A naked Kavita swayed her big hips and walked upto her daughter and Jason.

Asha couldn't believe her ears and she gasped and seing her gasp, Jason gave her bubble ass a hard spank right then and there, pouting...

"Heyy chick! whats up with ya?"

Getting her big ass spanked at the precise moment when a surprise news came, Asha felt more kinky at the moment and she looke down and slapped the hard dick which spat some precum in return onto her thighs.

"Will you hold it there you monster!! my mom just told me something I can't believe yet!" Asha cooed and blushed on welcoming sadism into her mind and then she began kneading the cock as if saying sorry to it for slapping it. Jason smiled at that and then looked back at Kavita, smirking....

"So wherez dat wimp? he divozed ya yet?"

"Nope! I am not divorcing that wimp so easily!" Kavita cooed and inched closer to Jason, rubbing his hard triceps and planting soft kisses all over it and after some more planting kisses and taking whiffs from his spine and neck, she cooed further....

"Rather! I will make him my....oops...no, I mean...our personal Slave!"

"A s..slave?" Asha fumbled with her words and felt Jason embracing her and planting kisses all over her shoulders and in the meantime, Kavita too embraced the two and planted kisses on Jason's spine and cooed again....

"Yes Ashu! your pappa...is our personal SLAVE from now! hehe"

The evil giggle from her mother made Asha raise her pupils to the highest limit, but she was in no mood of talking since Jason was already driving her nuts with his kisses and smooches, but in midst of Jason's kisses on her face and neck and Kavita being busy with kissing Jason herself at specefic spots, she still cooed....

"Maa.....I uhmmmm ahmm... don't believe you!"

"Aw ummmm okay! wait a second honey!" Kavita cooed to Jason and rang up her husband right then!

The phone rang and an already agitated Sunil picked it up with trembling fingers. He was still shaken with whatever he experienced just some moments ago. His sleep was shattered and his heart was still white as a ghost. His dick almost shriveled with fear and tension as well and in this miserable condition, he picked the call up!

"Honey! (Smoooooch) me and Jason are waiting! and oh yes....even Ashu is waiting for you.... ummmm we might need some assistance today itself! ummmmm not too much, but uhmmmm ohhmmmmmmmmm aah small one!"

Sunil clenched his fist and he was sure he heared smooches from Jason on his wife while she was talking to him and the smooches could easily be heared untill the call was disconneted. 

"THAT BITCH!" Sunil roared and grumbled to himself and no matter how reluctact he was in following this odd pact, he was obliged because according to the recent women laws, he would be in grave trouble and mess up his career forever if Kavita reported her false accusations of him!

The shocked and head spinned husband still couldn't believe that his wife betrayed him in this way! 

But, what did Kavita mean by 'Assistance'? Sunil shivered and then his heart almost thumped with another pang of fright when he heared a BLING sound on his phone and then checked it to find out that it was none other than Kavita's message, which read -

Make sure you enter the room naked honey! No clothes allowed inside.

Sunil read the message and clenched his fist, although his tiny dick throbbed with some strange kinky anticipation. 

He wondered.....

"Damnit...what did I get into!"

Sharma villa :

When a lethargic Vijay returned home atlast. He wasn't welcomed by Manisha very warmly.

Rather, the buxom lady turned the other side reading her book and didn't even bother to wish her husband a goodnight! 

Like she typically did.

When a fully tired Vijay went to sleep and began snoring. A sexually frustrated Manisha wondered in her mind...

"Okay enough! Now that I know that my husband is of no use to me! I will not lead a mundane life myself!!"

In her mind, the only two entities that occurred were Jason and the man who massaged her the other day!

If only the buxom lady knew that both were the same person.
[+] 8 users Like Mintu08's post
Like Reply
Stay tuned and a
very Happy'New Year! To all of you.
[+] 2 users Like Mintu08's post
Like Reply
Fantastic update. Wimp husband definitely deserve this.
Wish you a very happy new year !!!!
[+] 1 user Likes Thangaraasu's post
Like Reply
Happy New Year, Mintu bro!.. Thanks for this powerful update! Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Desmond Miles's post
Like Reply
Rather than living a slave life, Sunil can hang himself to death. What a pity.
Excellent update dude. Happy new year 2 u.
[+] 1 user Likes vishuvanathan's post
Like Reply
Wishing the Author and all readers of the forum HAPPY NEW YEAR 2023
Let this new year bring great health, wealth, prosperity, good friends, success in personal and professional front.
Pray the almighty to eradication the covid pandemic
Take an oath to work towards the betterment of the future, good things for our forthcoming generations.
God bless all. Live and let live.
[+] 1 user Likes vishuvanathan's post
Like Reply
Excellentttttttt
[+] 1 user Likes AjitKumar's post
Like Reply
Nice, cuckolding plot is developing and going perfectly. Where is Arushi? Make her seduced extremely by Jason.

Keep it up bro.
[+] 2 users Like joyeity's post
Like Reply
Will the mother and daughters make sunil dressed sissy and humiliate him and force him to commit suicide.? Looks like it is likely. Awesome twist bro.
[+] 1 user Likes Bigil's post
Like Reply
Bro, you have started a wonderful story where you wonderfully explain how a conservative and caring mother become a whore of a black man and also allowed her daughter to be fucked by her lover.
But now suddenly you shift this story into a cockold sex story which is very common in this side.
So my suggestion is don't try to change the actual concept of your story.
[+] 3 users Like King_of_my_own_kingdom's post
Like Reply
(01-01-2023, 09:41 PM)King_of_my_own_kingdom Wrote: Bro, you have started a wonderful story where you wonderfully explain how a conservative and caring mother become a whore of a black man and also allowed her daughter to be fucked by her lover.
But now suddenly you shift this story into a cockold sex story which is very common in this side.
So my suggestion is don't try to change the actual concept of your story.

No man would get an opportunity see his wife and daughters getting fucked in front of him by one man. If he gets hard on instead of angry, it is his real inner side. Author has brought it out. Kavitha has found it. Even though she is engaged in sex with jason, she is very much aware of what is happening around. Even in Ashu case she proved it. Now she need not have fear about her husband or anyone for that matter. Will Jason impregnate all four(at present) is something to watch for.
[+] 1 user Likes Bigil's post
Like Reply
Let me put it this way that the Cuck theme is just another Packet of Masala along with the various other masalas in the Meal! Smile

Like they say, A good meal is the one which has a variety of spices! 

Be tuned for tomorrow evening!
[+] 4 users Like Mintu08's post
Like Reply
(02-01-2023, 05:17 PM)Mintu08 Wrote: Let me put it this way that the Cuck theme is just another Packet of Masala along with the various other masalas in the Meal! Smile

Like they say, A good meal is the one which has a variety of spices! 

Be tuned for tomorrow evening!

i have read your previous work where a mother of 30 year old son marries again and then the man cuckolds her son and in  the end the son is sissified. The son was a good person yet everyone in the family including the mother gangs up against him all of a sudden and without any reason.
We are entering the similar zone in this story where a wife and daughter wont hesitate to humiliate Sunil just because they got an alpha lover in the house. 
it's not my cup of tea but i must admit that your writing skills are awesome. The twists and turns have been good so far. Lets see if Sunil ends up like Alok of your previous story.
[+] 2 users Like Dreamybuzz's post
Like Reply
This is called "Survival of Fittest"' - weak should obviously die
[+] 1 user Likes Dumeelkumar's post
Like Reply
Excellent updates. Sunil got hard on seeing his wife and daugher screwed by the house guest, he liked it. Next day out of guilt he send divorce. It is like people masturbate and then fall in guilt. Let these woman humiliate the weak husband/father more and make him watch their adventures with other negros. Without being able to do anything, sunil should leave the house and move out of the town dropping the idea of divorce.
[+] 1 user Likes Rockket Raja's post
Like Reply
Totally drenched....
Awesome move.....
Brilliant writings....
Keep rocking.....
[+] 1 user Likes abcturbine's post
Like Reply
Very interesting. Much deserved humiliation.
[+] 1 user Likes Joseph Rayman's post
Like Reply
(02-01-2023, 05:59 PM)Dreamybuzz Wrote: i have read your previous work where a mother of 30 year old son marries again and then the man cuckolds her son and in  the end the son is sissified. The son was a good person yet everyone in the family including the mother gangs up against him all of a sudden and without any reason.
We are entering the similar zone in this story where a wife and daughter wont hesitate to humiliate Sunil just because they got an alpha lover in the house. 
it's not my cup of tea but i must admit that your writing skills are awesome. The twists and turns have been good so far. Lets see if Sunil ends up like Alok of your previous story.

Pleasure to hear from you again!

Thank you for the compliment and hope you enjoy it further.
Like Reply
Ch. 63. When Evil Becomes Normal!  

Sunil saw the text message and his heart thumped hard like never before! Never did he anticipate that he will have to face such a day of utter humiliation!

"Cmmon I am waiting honey!" Kavita's message popped out again!

An agitated Sunil began to discard his clothes and discarded them all untill he was just in his modest underwear! the small piece of cloth just covering up his very average genitals. 

"Damnit! where have I landed in!" Sunil wondered and he convinced himself to better go throughout these ackward moments than being messed up in work life and being ended up in jail! 

In a moment or two, he left his room and headed to the guest room! 

Once he reached there, he welcomed the sight of the naked trio! 

Kavita and Asha were pressing the legs of Jason and he was lying down in a deity like pose. Sunil clenched his fist when he felt that his holy visuals were being made fun of by hiw own wife and daughter! 

What also made the whole atmosphere even more peculiar and crazy was the Tanpura instrumental that was being played on Jason's phone and it made Sunil even more shakey inside. Finally setting her eyes on him, Kavita cooed....

"Oh honey over here! uhmmmm....you didn't strip completely..but uhmmm its okay...come here!" 

Sunil walked very very carefully towards the three and Asha tried her best to handle her giggles. The sadist demon inside her didn't bother with empathising with her own father. Rather, she knew very well that was in for a show!

Sunil walked and finally stopped and Kavita disengaged one hand and forwarded a bowl towards her husband's feet and used a stern voice this time...."Don't just stand like a fool! get on your knees and oil the feet of my Parmeshwar!'

"Huh...wh...whatt??" Sunil raised his eyes and just then Jason deliberately gave a grunt! the grunt sounded very demonic and Sunil shivered. His average dick shrinking out of fear even more inside his underwear and as usual not noticing any kind of prominent bulge out there, Kavita giggled lightly with an evil flare. 

Noticing the giggle, Sunil was a bit more scared and got down on his knees. He was obliged to obey or else he knew the consequences!

"Hmm good....now oil those feet like a good servant! and oil them well! respect our DARK PRABHU!"

Sunil shivered and even feared facing Asha, just some inches away from him and rather did what he was told to do. He dipped his hands in the bowl of oil and began to massage the feet of the relaxed chilled lying down negro, who smiled the moment he felt the hands of Sunil on his feet. Kavita too saw and then realised how slow her husband was, clearly because of his frustration and then he raised her voice once more....

"DO IT FAST YOU WIMP!"

"Urgh.....uhmmm....b..i t chh!" Sunil murmered to himself and massaged the dark big feet and the more he did, he was amazed that being shouted at and doing these humiliating tasks shook his dick inside his underwear and the stirr on the organ made it just a little bit hard!

"Waiit.....whaa....." Sunil was shocked, but paced up his hands on the feet of the negro and then with utter shock, realised Kavita now massaging the thighs and reaching ultimately upto the groin area where the serpant was ofcoarse rising up and up and untill it became like this firm pillar with an apparently juicy slithead. 

"Hmmmmmmmm..oh Sunil! look at that marvelous Black Pillar! don't you want to worship it, praise it, treat it like the most precious devine object on earth hmmm?" Kavita cooed and  Asha was surprised, but convinced that her father was easily under the spell of her mother and was clearly a Submissive. 

"Maa....you are just...." Asha cooed softly to her mother, who cooed back...

"A Bitch! I know that Ashu and I am Okay with it! hehe....ummmm Sunil! honey will you pass me the oil please? Like a sweetie!" 

Sunil felt pangs of rage inside his body and yet he knew he didn't have an option! so he forwarded the bowl of oil to his wife, who took it and kept it precisely on the abdomen of Jason and yet! the insecure husband still noticed his aroused black cock easily. Such was the size and gith of the negro.

"Do the ankles too and loop over it and then the feet okay Sunil honey?" Kavita cooed and Asha didn't say a word too, rather she and her mother now dipped hands inside the bowl and began to oil the supreme cock and the sounds that arose from the collision of twenty fingers around the dark pillar made Sunil angrier but also...

A bit harder down there!

"Ahhhh oh honey! look at this pillar! ooooo myyyy worth a worship any moment and any day right Ashu dear?"

Kavita's sweet sexy tone made Asha comfortable with the evil aura being emitted out of her mother and she too cooed now....

"Uhmmmmmm yeah maa indeed...... but umm...hope pappa doesn't mind your..um......words...."

"If he does! he will be PUNISHED!" Kavita used a dominant stern tone and now the humiliation doubled for Sunil! His just aroused dick shrunk again and his heart went through a series of fearful pangs!

"Oh ummm okay maa....if you say so!" Asha made a sobby face and focussed back on oiling the black cock. The smell of oil intermixed with the manly stench of the cock was arousing her already too much and she didn't bother with stuff like showing empathy for her humiliated father or even comforting him at the slightest bit. 

Sunil on the other hand did what he was told by Kavita and in the silence of the room, he sneakily noticed how Kavita and Asha massaged the dark cock and also how their eyes adored every inch as they did so and this whole erotic visual along with his own humiliation aroused the submissive inside Sunil and ofcoarse, his shrunk dick arose once again, a some decent inches. 

Now, getting ahead on the game, Kavita and Asha had oiled up the whole cock pretty well enough and were now inching their lips closer and closer towards the dark meat. The more Sunil observed this, the more his own cheeks reddened with shame and one tiny drop was being formed on his dickhead and this feeling of getting now openly shamefully aroused due to his cuckoldry irritated the frustrated husband even more!

"This is crazy.....no way I should be turned on by this!!"

However, the very next moment when both Kavita's and Asha's lips mashed with either side of the purplish slithead, that very moment, Sunil's body shook with that very drop spewing out of his own slithead! 

The moment he released his first shameful precum, Sunil was even more aghast.

Yet! The man kept looking ahead and saw how Kavita and Asha gobbled the cockhead and sucked on the helmet head constantly, making the negro grunt and just then in midst of getting this gracious blowjob, Jason grunted...

"Uurghhhh why did ya husband stop?? I need mah feet massaged Kovi!!!"

Plopping her mouth off the cockhead, Kavita used a stern voice towards her aroused yet intimidated husband....

"Didn't you hear him honey? Keep serving his feet or else ummmm I don't violence in this room!"

The moment Kavita used the crude word, her nipples erected pretty much normally and the Lilith inside her giggled. But on the other hand it was Sunil who shivered and did as he was told!

Somehow Sunil continued to oil the feet and in the meantime, Kavita and Asha resumed their blowjob! The sucking of the head got sloppier and slurpier and they resumed sucking with equal grace. Then, making a deliberate eye contact with her husband, Kavita slurped on the balls and gobbled each of them seperately. 

Sunil, who massaged the feet like the submissive servant he was reduced to, eyed sneakily on the way his once chaste wife now sucked on the balls and his boil boiled even more when Asha join her mother on the balls service as well. Sunil had never felt so angry or submissive all his life and he still still wondered.....

"Damnit! why am I getting a hardon over this??" 

Sunil noticed his lump taking small jumps inside his underwear and on the other hand Kavita and Asha paced their slurping, while Jason grunted again....

"HEY YOU! DO mah knees now! and I mean NAW!" 

Sunil shivered and out of his mouth out of nowhere a very submissive tone occured out pouting..."Yyyy..yess...sir..okay!"

This tone of Sunil turned on Kavita so much that she now left the balls and began to gobble the head once more and she gobbled it like an Insane Kinky Whore! precisely the way she had turned into and she gobbled it selfishly, not allowing Asha to have her share of the black meat, which angered the young girl, but she still awed how her mother hungrily sucked on the cock, while keeping her eyes lodged on the area where Sunil's oily hands served the dark knees of her lover and..

The sight was so soothing to her! 

The fact that her husband now respected the negro lover she had, enticed her ego and also Jason's random stories of how the white masters would sissify themselves for the pleasure of the dominant negro slaves correlated with Sunil's current plight. 

"Hmmm....yeahp....do ..it...mhmmhmmm more....se..rvee my...mashter...goppp gopppp goppppppppp"

Kavita cooed in midst of her blowjob and Asha took her own version of pleasure from this situation. All the while her mother sucked on the slithead, she lapped the balls like a cunning kitten and to add to the humiliation of her father, she actually cooed with the same evil flare....

"Good pappa! thats sweet of you! right maa?"

"MHMHMMMM" Kavita could only murmer with the big head in her mouth and this whole thing of her blowing him spread out lips around the head and saliva spewing from the sides of her mouth drove Sunil more weak and another significant drop spewed out from his own slithead!

The submissive man blushed even more from this! 

Never had he ever imagined that Humiliation and Arousal could have such a deep Relation.

Anyways, Sunil was busy with oiling the negro's knees, when just then Jason gives out a grunt and announces proudly.....

"DAAMN YAA BITCHES SUCKING MAH DONG LIKE NO TOMORROWWW!!! URGHHHH!"

This animal like grunt with a high pitch from the negro sent a wicked shiver inside Sunil and he almost shivered shaking his hands off the knees when he saw the man get up a bit and shake his own cock untill it showered thick potent blessings all over the faces of a very eager mother and daughter!

"Ohh yess.... Sunil look at these discharges!!!! ohhhhh myyyy!!! just look at these potent warm semen!!! uhmmmmmmmmm"

After Kavita was done with her words, it was Asha's turn.....

"Uhmmmmmmmmmmmm yesss maa! so true. Pappa! I have to agreee!" 

When Sunil noticed the semen smears on the once noble faces, he turned even more submissive and realised...

He dribbled some too!

Sunil was already embarrased of his discharge when he realised the worst part was yet to come!

"Uhmmm honey, my face is umm a bit itchy! and since there is no cloth over here, ummmm how about you pass me your....ummmm...you know!"

Sunil was surprised and then noticed that the cloth which was being reffered to, was none other than....

his own underwear!

"Uhmm....Kavi...please..... " Sunil felt like this little child being admonished and humiliated in school, but Kavita was too sadistic to emphathise anymore!

"Cmmon honey, we are waiting! surely we can't end the night with itchy faces!!" Kavita made a fake mounrful face and then noticed how delicious evil was! 

On the other hand, Asha joined in with her mother and cooed....

"Pappa...ummmm.... maa is waiting! so am I!"

Sunil would have easily objected, but then the fake alligation popped up inside his mind and he had no choice but to comply and continue being submissive!

Afterall, the husband had just one aim! serve Jason and Kavita and then after a period of time, get the divorce!

But....

What he realised was, that a whole journey of Cuckoldry and Humiliation was now being brought into his life and the underwear was now on the spotlight!

After seing Jason's package, Sunil shivered as he got up and began to take off his underwear slowly and when he was done. Kavita decided to add some more spice to her husban's plight! 

Asha didn't participate in this segment, rather she was taking mental notes and these notes would add to her own context later for sure. 

"Awww.. hmmm..........isn't that a cute one Ashu!" Kavita blew air on the semi hard dick of Sunil, which was surely no comparison to Jason's and this made Sunil shiver and still his dick didn't loose the hardness.

"You see Sunil! I won't be this conservative wife anymore attending to this pathetic thing of yours!" Kavita took the underwear and Sunil sighed in submission once more. What surprised him more was the fact that he was still hard from this once more-humiliation!

Anyways, Kavita cleaned up the semen from her faces and passed the cloth to Asha, who sighed for sometime and then took it and wiped her own as well. The fact that Asha was in the same footsteps of her mother made Sunil more shivery!

"You can go now Honey! ummmm get up early in the morning! you need to serve food before you leave for work....goodnight sweetie!"

Kavita blew a kiss from her semen moist lips and passed the semen stained underwair back to her husband, who took it and left the room like a typically used Slave!

Jason smiled at the whole show and he then looked at Asha who was lost in a deep thought. Even Kavita noticed it too!

"What ya thinkin bout?" Jason cooed and Kavita awaited an answer from her daughter, who only cooed back....

"Hmmmmmmm.....that was a crazy therapy! maybe I will need it too!" With this sentence, she winked and Kavita and Jason giggled at the most possible hint.

On the other hand, Arushi was engrossed in a wild wicked dream once more!

The sweet girl had certainly lost her virginity to Jason, but she wasn't able to indulge in the evil aura totally unlike her sister and mother. But what she wasn't accepting, were being accepted in her dreams.

The Dream :

Arushi was surrounded by not one, but many Jasons and that too in the medieval harem! 

All of them stroking their respective black dongs, while the sweet girl lay entrapped on a royal bed and she was desperate to get out of the bed!

"One is not enough beta!" a voice reaches Arushi's ears from far away and she notices it was her mother standing on one end of the pillar of the room!

"Yes! one is not enough for you!" Asha stood on the other end of the pillar in the same ancient costume and cooed.

"NOO...NOOO GO AWAYYYY ALL OF YOU!!!"

The several many negroes like Jason smiled and began to come near and near to the bed with all their super erect cocks!

Their respective mouths with dripping saliva and their cocks with aroused slitheads!

Arushi was screaming and shouting but the Jason copies were only inching closer and closer and all of them had devilish smirks on their faces!

"Heyyy Princessss!"

"Heyyaa lil onee!!!"

"Heyyyyy mahh Sweet Flower!"

More such praises came from the negroes as they inched  closer to Arushi and then she noticed how her mother and sister cheered the crowd themselves!

"GO FOR HER! TAKE HER ALL OF YOU!!!!"

"SHATTER HER IMAGE OF PRINCE CHARMINGS!!!! DO YOUR WAY WITH HER!!!"

The high pitched voices of her own mother and sister made Arushi scream and the moment she blinked....

She was back in bed!

Besides her Arushi saw her naked shameless sister sleep sound and seing a trail of stale semen on her sidelips, made the young girl sleep back with disgust, and this time hugging her teddy bear, so that the dreams get better.

Neither Arushi nor Sunil had any idea of what the upcoming mornings will get them into!

Sharma Villa :

A frustrated Manisha wasn't sleepy by any means. Now that she was well aware of her closet homosexual husband, she was more and more yearning for some serious sexual company!

The memories of the moments of the massage sessions with the unknown man and it's relation with the shadowy man in her dreams kept bothering her even more now. Her robust body itched!

Itched awfully!

Manisha realised she was internally getting selfish now!

She would now want to unveil the secret entity in her life and not care a bit for what Vijay or Rahul thought of it!

A snoring Vijay was also adding to the already irritation inside her and she clenched the bedsheets and looked the other side.

Her heart ached for a change in her lifestyle and she needed it not for a moment!

But for her whole lifetime!

Manisha managed to sleep somehow and in her mind, all that lingered were the moments when Jason appeared before her! 

Someone who was outside her tradition!

A total stranger!

A mysterious Negro!

A manly man with the coal like complexion in stark contrast to her fair one!

Infact Manisha rubbed one fat thigh on the other, when she remembered how her breasts had mashed against his spine due to the bumps on the roads. 

Added to this feeling, were the memories of those short flirtations between the two of them and how she was easily carried away by his words!

Manisha also remembered how some of the people in the roads along, noticed the two and eyed them with a combination of mysterious curious and disdainful glares!

Those combined memories did send wicked shivers throughout Manisha's robust body and she dozed to sleep eventually with a faint smile on her lips and ofcoarse...

The fat thighs still subconsciously rubbing on each other inside the lavish nightie.
[+] 5 users Like Mintu08's post
Like Reply