A Banana Muffin Saga
Where is the story?
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Don't leave us hanging man!!
Like Reply
Bro. YLTS. this is not fare. You could have tell here what had happened.
Like Reply
Update please
Like Reply
What happened bro. Everything is gone. Is everything okay with you.
sad to see one of the best stories removed
Like Reply
Please post this story again
Like Reply
Where are you man??? U ok???
Like Reply
Bro..any Problem?
Like Reply
Oh Man.... came back to read the whole story but its removed. hopefully we would have it again
Like Reply
Bro..YLTS...Any problem ?...other wise please tell us what is happening
Like Reply
Dear Friend YLTS,

I was mid-way through enjoying your story and then suddenly one day all was gone. I do not know the reason why you removed it.

It is my guess that possibly you did not like some people's comments or may be some people might be harassing you.

However being your fan like many others I felt bad. It's seems very rude.

From your standard even if it was not good you could have left the story as it is. Since we all were enjoying reading through it.

Further you are the best judge. I wrote this because I feel hurt.
[+] 3 users Like themaskeditor's post
Like Reply
Pls someone continue this story
Like Reply
Pls koi ye story complete kar do...
Like Reply
Kya mai ise continue kar sakta hu aage ??? Hindi language mai....
[+] 2 users Like Ajanmol's post
Like Reply
Hey Ylikethiss!
Hope all well at your end. This is a superb masterpiece, and about the time Tanvi has an upper hand on her neighbor Khurram as he is trying to blackmail her, she has raunchiest pics of his Begam performing it for Abhi!
Please please, give us and ending of the awesome story
Like Reply
Waiting for update one of the finnest erotic story in this forum
Like Reply
YLTS bro please continue this osm story ...story was osm......all character was osm ...please continue this story....I know 2 years ho gye hai.....such stories are rare ... please continue this....I hope you are fine...... there's still a lot left in this story. ...if you are online please once again continue this osm story.....
Like Reply
(06-05-2021, 08:45 PM)Ajanmol Wrote: Kya mai ise continue kar sakta hu aage ??? Hindi language mai....

Ajanmol bhai if possible ho to aap ise continue kyu nhi krte....bs story jaisi chl rhi hai waisi hi aage aisi hi chalegi yhi hope krta hu....to aap ise continue kriye....bro YLTs bhai pta nhi kab tak update denge ....
Like Reply
Someone should continue this gem....
Like Reply