Adultery புனிதா [COMPLETED]
Bro கதை ரொம்ப சூப்பராக இருந்தது. வாழ்த்துகள்...

அக்காவும் அம்மாவும் வருகிறார்கள் என்றவுடன் அவர்களையும் இணைத்து இன்னும் நீண்ட தொடராக எழுதுவதற்கான வாய்ப்பு இருந்தது.

ஆனால் கதை நாயகியான புனிதா செக்ஸ் போதும் என்று உறுதியாக முடிவெடுத்தது போல நீங்களும் இந்த கதையை சிறிய கதையாக முடிக்க வேண்டும் என முடிவெடுத்து அழகாக முடித்து விட்டீர்கள்...

அடுத்து எழுதப் போகும் தொடர் நீண்ண்ட நெடுந்தொடராக இருக்க வேண்டும்

மீண்டும் வாழ்த்துகள்
[+] 1 user Likes RARAA's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(30-11-2022, 07:12 PM)Tamiljio Wrote: https://xossipy.com/thread-448-pag

நீங்க இதை மொழி பெயர்ப்பு செயிரிங்களா சீனு?

Though I cannot work on your request, I just tried to see what the story is, but the link is not working.......

Thanks for asking, but Sorry dear... Time than not enough.
Like Reply
(30-11-2022, 08:14 PM)Anushkaset Wrote: Engaluku neenga daily story poganum athan enga aasai like nisha story.

Heart   thanks
Like Reply
Very hot story, sad that stopped so soon. understand it is a short story as mentioned in the beginning.
[+] 1 user Likes xavierrxx's post
Like Reply
(30-11-2022, 08:44 PM)King Kesavan Wrote: With the big dick, jai has made the pussy of punitha bigger. Now when dinesh small dick goes inside it, it will be like anda kulla karandi. She will get disappointed every time and finally convince him to go back jai. sex feeling cannot be controlled. the more you control, the more it increases. i thought she will get pregnant with jai baby as he fucked her many times. this is not kalla kadal story. it is nalla kadal only. the love between jai and punitha. jai loved punitha much before knowing she is married. she is the first woman touched by him. so, definitely both will miss each other.  karuthu is not needed in sex stories. good the way it ended though. thanks.

Karuthu konjamavathu irukanum pa.... real life la ponnunga pazhaiya love, appo kedacha good memories a manasula vachikittu Life a continue panranga la athu mathirthan ithuvum.

It is common to get out of the lovely atmosphere (though it is unforgettable) for the sake of family and respectful life in the society. 

thanks  for reading the story...
Like Reply
(30-11-2022, 09:52 PM)RARAA Wrote: Bro கதை ரொம்ப சூப்பராக இருந்தது. வாழ்த்துகள்...

அக்காவும் அம்மாவும் வருகிறார்கள் என்றவுடன் அவர்களையும் இணைத்து இன்னும் நீண்ட தொடராக எழுதுவதற்கான வாய்ப்பு இருந்தது.

ஆனால் கதை நாயகியான புனிதா செக்ஸ் போதும் என்று உறுதியாக முடிவெடுத்தது போல நீங்களும் இந்த கதையை சிறிய கதையாக முடிக்க வேண்டும் என முடிவெடுத்து அழகாக முடித்து விட்டீர்கள்...

அடுத்து எழுதப் போகும் தொடர் நீண்ண்ட நெடுந்தொடராக இருக்க வேண்டும்

மீண்டும் வாழ்த்துகள்

THANK YOU SO MUCH RARAA   Namaskar

thanks FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND WISHES  Heart
Like Reply
(30-11-2022, 10:14 PM)xavierrxx Wrote: Very hot story, sad that stopped so soon. understand it is a short story as mentioned in the beginning.

THANKS DEAR XAVIERRXX  Smile

LOT OF LOVE  Heart
Like Reply
Bro next story epo poduvinga nu waiting
[+] 1 user Likes rajk2196's post
Like Reply
Short and sweet story to be precise. Thanks DS bro.
[+] 1 user Likes Gopal Ratnam's post
Like Reply
Vera level
[+] 2 users Like Aunty Veriyan's post
Like Reply
Superrrrrrrrrrr
[+] 1 user Likes Thangaraasu's post
Like Reply
Story started with top gear expected punidas's in laws also continue with them but unfortunately suddenly finished waiting for continue with 2nd part
[+] 2 users Like Roudyponnu's post
Like Reply
(01-12-2022, 06:20 AM)Gopal Ratnam Wrote: Short and sweet story to be precise. Thanks DS bro.

Thanks Dear...

I still feel good... when readers praise about LOW Hip Vanthana..

So I decided to keep the story short and focused to one girl, Punitha.  

Even when I wrote Nisha, few readers suggested not do deviate from core story or tha main character. 

This one feels better than having multi starrer heroines,  for the people like me having limited time. 

Heart
Like Reply
(01-12-2022, 11:13 PM)Roudyponnu Wrote: Story started with top gear expected punidas's in laws also continue with them but unfortunately suddenly finished waiting for continue with 2nd part

Roudyponnu.. I still remember your comment when Seenu enjoys Nisha's Navel tharisanam after jewellery shop kinky scene.

Thank you for your comment .

Namaskar
Like Reply
But I really admit, 

I was eagerly waiting to get comments from

RojaRaja
Kitteppo 
Me.you
Yesudoss
Anupavikkaasai 
Tamilselvam 
Renjith 
Bala 
Lustyleo 
Lucksdial 
Etc..

I miss most of them...

I pray all the people here to get good LIFE

But I hate incest culture.. it is slow poison.. Will spoil your life..  you don't understand now...

I wish the moderators to consider this and not to encourage incest stories.

We all want a good life, and as per my knowledge and understanding   No mother is expecting sexual satisfaction from her own son. Or a father from her own daughter. 

Then why to cultivate this bad habits in youngster minds????

A comedy is enjoyable when it doesn't hurt others

A sex story is enjoyable when it doesn't spoil the readers.

Guys, hope you are with me. 
[+] 8 users Like Dubai Seenu's post
Like Reply
மிகவும் அற்புதமான கதையை எழுதுவதற்கு நன்றி நண்பா நன்றி
[+] 1 user Likes omprakash_71's post
Like Reply
Though reality cannot be like this. Being a fiction, it is ok.
Wonderful story and message. Thanks for the story friend.
I completely accept your point on the incest culture. Many stories are going overboard.
The first page is full of incest these days and hardly find few thrill, romance and adultery.
[+] 1 user Likes Thalaidhoni's post
Like Reply
Appreciate the way you narrated and ended the story. Every woman should live the life with their husband only.
[+] 1 user Likes subbulakshumi's post
Like Reply
Super story bro
It's nice
[+] 1 user Likes Chellapandiapple's post
Like Reply
supero super
[+] 1 user Likes karimeduramu's post
Like Reply