Misc. Erotica The Holy Savior - REBOOTED (Completed)
please,start second part don't stop this story
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
It was one hell of a ride with, thanks for this beautiful story @garamrohan. I will eagerly wait to read your next work. One of the best stories i have ever read.
Like Reply
Thank you givemeextra, rajeshhyd and Abstar for caring to put your reply. I am happy atleast three of you give read to this story and liked it.

Brother @givemeextra and @rajeshhyd, I am not planning to continue this story. Things should be stopped before they get stale. But as @Abstar was saying, I will try my best to come up with similar stories very soon.

thanks again for your support.
STORY IN PROGRESS: The pursuit of an Artist

Please check my Profie for my other stories
Like Reply
(28-11-2022, 07:51 PM)garamrohan Wrote: Thank you givemeextra, rajeshhyd and Abstar for caring to put your reply. I am happy atleast three of you give read to this story and liked it.

Brother @givemeextra and @rajeshhyd, I am not planning to continue this story. Things should be stopped before they get stale. But as @Abstar was saying, I will try my best to come up with similar stories very soon.

thanks again for your support.

Hi Garamrohan

Sure not this same tale but something similar.  The wife of Hubby can be the one going down into new pleasure's.
Hubby recollecting his mom's decent into carnal pleasure.

As always, Thanks for writing
Like Reply
(27-11-2022, 01:54 AM)garamrohan Wrote: I am very much sorry for I couldn't give regular updates for this story. I sincerely oppologize my readers for this.

The good thing is that, I was able to complete this story again, which I have restarted due to reader's request in the past. I have got love from few but regular readers of my thread - Biosys, Abstar, mn60358, givemeextra, Picchimanishi to name a few.  I am very thankful for their comments and encouragement.

Now as the story is complete, I would like to know whats your overall review for the story. It will encourage me and guild me as well in my further writing project.

Bro, yourock
It was a great read from the beginning to the end. I am now fully convinced that you are a a gifted erotic writer. Since you asked, I could surely confirm the story has ticked all boxes required. Marvelous one, and will expect more of your writings, we all could read without delays.

And thanks for honouring our requests and continued writing this one for a logical conclusion.

thanks
Biosys
 devil2 Emotion In Motion, A Dirty Mind  flamethrower
Like Reply
wow garamrohan ji
loved your story.. but missed reading the latest parts
arpita was the beauty of all and she deserved the treatment at swamiji.. now she became the swamini with huge fan following
the end was apt n good
but still i feel there is some untold story of RISE OR ARPITA which we all rederswould love to know from you
Like Reply
Great Story wanted to see mother do anal but sucking dick i will take it
Like Reply
Thanks for wonderful story....
Amazing...
Like Reply
Waiting for part 2.....
Like Reply
Thank you very much biosys, tweeny_fory, weerasammy1, abcturbine for you replies

[+] 1 user Likes garamrohan's post
Like Reply
I am happy to tell you that two of my planned short stories are about to finish. I will post those by end of the week and I am going to start new series like holy savior from Saturday. Hope you will give it your love as like this one.

Like Reply
(06-12-2022, 07:14 PM)yr):garamrohan Wrote: I am happy to tell you that two of my planned short stories are about to finish. I will post those by end of the week and I am going to start new series like holy savior from Saturday. Hope you will give it your love as like this one.

yourock banana banana
Like Reply
(06-12-2022, 07:14 PM)garamrohan Wrote: I am happy to tell you that two of my planned short stories are about to finish. I will post those by end of the week and I am going to start new series like holy savior from Saturday. Hope you will give it your love as like this one.

Awesome  happy

Biosys
 devil2 Emotion In Motion, A Dirty Mind  flamethrower
Like Reply
(06-12-2022, 07:14 PM)garamrohan Wrote: I am happy to tell you that two of my planned short stories are about to finish. I will post those by end of the week and I am going to start new series like holy savior from Saturday. Hope you will give it your love as like this one.

Namaskar Namaskar Namaskar Namaskar Namaskar Namaskar

Could you share the theme for this? Is it similar?
Like Reply
(07-12-2022, 09:08 AM)Givemeextra Wrote:
Namaskar Namaskar Namaskar Namaskar Namaskar Namaskar

Could you share the theme for this? Is it similar?

Hi... Not similar, but theme is around mother and son like this story.

Like Reply
(07-12-2022, 11:39 AM)garamrohan Wrote: Hi... Not similar, but theme is around mother and son like this story.

Cool Thanks - Hope Son gets to explore more in this one.

Not sure why not much writing about mother / daughter.  This is also a good combo

Namaskar
Like Reply

Now this is some good news. Will wait for it hope to see some holy mother doing sin.
Like Reply

Hello Friends...

I have started the thread for my upcoming series. I want you guys to answer the poll/add comments, suggestion so I can be better prepared while starting this mega series. 

Thanks in advance.  Namaskar

Like Reply
Hi bro it was a great erotic story

And a well content writer

I felt erotic but i felt bad with the ending of the story

Why did u choose to make swamiji win and break the mom and son

That heart break feeling dominated the erotic feeling

Finally disappointedly left the story
Like Reply
(09-12-2022, 01:03 AM)only4naughty2 Wrote: Hi bro it was a great erotic story

And a well content writer

I felt erotic but i felt bad with the ending of the story

Why did u choose to make swamiji win and break the mom and son

That heart break feeling dominated the erotic feeling

Finally disappointedly left the story

I respect your opinion brother. Even I was feeling blue while write last few updates you are referring to. But thats good sign right? That means we are exploring such stuffs only as fantasy and we are not hopeless, antisocial brats.

I had to conclude the story this way as I found it to be only believable idea I could think of at the time. Nevertheless, I am happy you enjoyed atleast some of my earlier updates. And thanks a ton for caring to put your opinion here. Hope you will be reading my upcoming stories as well..

?
Like Reply