Adultery Making of a mistress (Completed)
nice one
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Excellent story
Like Reply
Super update
Like Reply
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooottttttttttttttttttt
Like Reply
Can you complet the story its only in starting point , what about her husband and his friend when is the next encounter with owner of the shop how she goes through everything
Like Reply
Thank you Playboy12, raj500265, Rocky Rakesh and vaddadi2007 for replying.

Actually this meant to be short story. So i am not continuing this story. You can check my other threads for some more hot stories.
STORY IN PROGRESS: The pursuit of an Artist

Please check my Profie for my other stories
Like Reply
(06-12-2022, 07:14 PM)garamrohan Wrote: I am happy to tell you that two of my planned short stories are about to finish. I will post those by end of the week and I am going to start new series like holy savior from Saturday. Hope you will give it your love as like this one.

Hello Friends...

I have started the thread for my upcoming series. I want you guys to answer the poll/add comments, suggestion so I can be better prepared while starting this mega series. 

Thanks in advance.  Namaskar
STORY IN PROGRESS: The pursuit of an Artist

Please check my Profie for my other stories
Like Reply
so hot and amazing bro... thanks for sharing
Like Reply
Nice story
Like Reply
https://xossipy.com/thread-58545-page-27.html

आपकी पसंदीदा और इंटरनेट की सबसे खूबसूरत cuckold based interfaith स्टोरी अपडेट हो चुकी है अगर आपने इसे पहले नहीं पढ़ा तो कृपया पहले पेज से पटना ढेर सारी कमेंट वगैरह करके लेखक की हौसला अफजाई करना
Like Reply