Misc. Erotica The Singapore Tailors (COMPLETED)
"Hello sir..!" I said hugging Vijay. I was standing in such a position that, my both hands were wrapped around his neck, and I was completely resting in his control, with my boobs completely against his chest. He pulled my pant zip, and my pant loosened more, and when he gently pulled by Khakhi pant down, and it obeyed the laws of gravity, and fall on my ankles. As vijay hugged me tight kissing my neck and biting my ears, I was only in my maroon color panties, and my khaki pant down right on my ankles. Saying "I love you so much Aunty," he hugged me and lifted me, and the my khaki pant flew away from me. "One minute sir," I told the coach who was on the phone, and gave a kiss on Vijay lips and continued the phone conversation. Vijay giving a kiss on my cheeks, held both sides of my panties elastic and pulled it down.

[+] 4 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
"Hello...Uma.. are u there?" coach said over the phone. "Hello sir," I responded breathing heavily when Vijay kissed my cheeks and started peeling off my panties. "I thought you will be late for the practice, so..." while the coach continued talking over the phone, Vijay inserted his middle finger right between my leg, right inside my already wet pussy. "Uffffff..." I yelped. "What happened...?" the coach asked over the phone. Enjoying the feel of his finger strokes inside my pussy, I kissed Vijay on his lips, and said "I love you," as Vijay put his left hand behind and grabbed my buttocks. "You love me, Uma?" the coach asked. "No sir, sorry sir." I said while Vijay stroked my pussy faster. "What ! You don't love me?" the coach asked. "Sir, it's not that sir, I love you sir," I said and started kissing Vijay's lips, as he fingered my moist pussy. 

[+] 3 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
There I stood naked, with my panties rolled up and sticking on to my knees, kissing an young boy on his lips, and enjoying his finger inside my pussy, and my right hand holding my cell phone, having a conversation with my coach. Vijay started kissing back on my lips, to my surprise, I could hear my coach kissing me on the phone " Mmmmmaah... I love you Uma..... Never thought you had so much love for me..." he said. Annoyed with my phone conversation with the coach, Vijay took the phone from my hand and hung the call and kept it on the table next to us. "What are you doing?" I asked. Removing his T-shirts, and pull his pants off "I don't want to be disturbed in the middle of enjoying my beautiful girlfriend," he said and pulled my panties which looked rolled along with its elastic around my knees. "Ha ha ha.. you are only half my age, and I am your girlfriend?" I asked placing my hand on his shoulders, taking my legs off my panties, while he bent down to remove my panties. He stood up, and pinching my both cheeks in his soft hands "Yes, you are my girlfriend," he said and gave a peck on my lips. "Sweet boy..but I cant be your girlfriend" I said and pinched his both cheeks and gave a smooch on his lips. I could feel his tender hands roam down my spine and and dig right through my ass crack, and placed his index finger right over my asshole. Surprised and excited to know what his intentions are, I broke the kiss and looked into his eyes. Immediately, his middle finger quickly navigated into my already moist pussy, sending shocks to my whole body. I pushed him aside and blushed looking at him, he licked his middle finger which went inside my pussy, and looked at my pussy. Girlish me tried to cover my pussy with my one hand. Looking at my blushing face, with a smile on his face, he got undressed, and immediately pounced on me. Since I was stronger than him, and the cop training had made me tackle him. The moment he pounced on me, I just hugged him tight, leaving him to wrap his legs around my hips. I was standing there naked, and hugging a naked kid, with his legs wrapped around my hips, and my legs stood firm on the ground, and my cum juice dripping all over my thighs. He immediately held my face and started kissing my lips, and his manhood was fighting to get inside any possible hole in my body, and it found my belly button. My knees felt weak and trembling expecting pleasure. Inch by inch his body descended, leaving his manhood to go down to touch my trimmed pubic hair. Slowly, he unwrapped his legs from my hips, and landed his foot on the ground, and his hands moved from my face to my neck and then to rest on my ripe bosoms, tweaking my nipples. My already turned on body started to react now, now I held his face in my hands and started smooching his lips passionately, offering myself to be eaten up by this kid. He slid his right hand right between my legs to feel how wet I was down there. He broke the smooch, "My god, you are so wet down there aunty, you are so turned on," he said, leaving me to close my eyes in utter shame and excitement, and arching my head towards the ceiling with a trembling body. There I was, completely lost to this young kid, and he is having the day of his life time. He gently rubbed his manhood on my clit, making me moan, "haaaan......aaaannnnn..." closing my eyes, and my entire body shivered. "Oh my god, what a horny bitch," he said and again he rubbed his manhood over my clit, making me shiver more, and I could not control my moans. ".aaaaanhhnnnn.... haaaaaan..aaah.. Fu@k me Vijay, please don't tease me,." I said finally, and took my lips to kiss his lips, but shockingly he took his lips away. "Please Vijay, Fu@k your Aunty, please.." I said and tried to kiss him again, he started teasing me more, she took his lips away from mine, and rubbed my clit with his manhood again and teased me more making me more and more turned on and begging him to f@ck me. I held his manhood with my right hand, "Please Vijay, I will do anything you want, please f@ck me this time, please," I pleaded like a sexually starved woman.

Like Reply
For a beautiful woman like me, I dont have to beg anyone to f@ck me, for the sexy body I have, just a flash of my navel in a public place or a gently panties elastic flash would make any man die to fuck me. But today's case is different, I am left in this guy's mercy, to tame the horny girl inside me. Being the victim of the situation, I made a pleading face stroking his cock and looking at his face. "How can I f@ck you, when you cannot be my girlfriend?" he asked. With my one hand stroking his manhood, and placing my left hand on his right cheek, "Vijay, if you f@ck me now, I will do anything for you" I said. "Promise ?" he asked. "Promise..!" I said and placed my left hand which was on his cheeks behind his head and pulled his face towards mine and smooched his lips. Broke the kiss for a second "Promise Vijay, I will do anything for you," I said and started smooching his lips again. Saying "thank you Aunty," he hugged my naked body, lifted me and made me sit on the edge of the table. Spreading my legs wide, he hugged me and with his right hand, inserted his manhood right inside my already wet pussy, taking me to heaven. Holding my hips, he intensified the f@cking, taking me to some other world. I started kissing his lips like a possessed woman, "faster faster faster ....Vijay... Faster... I will do anything for you ..aaaaahnn....haaaaan..." I moaned as I neared my orgasm. "aaaaaah... aaaah..... haaaaaan..." I stared moaning, and he too started moaning, giving me a hint that he is going to cum soon. Now he was trying to slow down the pace to tease me, "harder, harder.... harder.... ." I pleaded. Holding my hips again, he started ramming my moist pussy harder, "aaaah.. aaaaaan.... aaaaah..." I moaned, and hugged him tight. Tears started rolling all over my eyes as I neared my orgasm, "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...." with a loud moan, finally I came all over his manhood, and he too came inside me. Feeling a great amount of relief, I hugged him and kissed on his forehead, and lied myself flat on the table. Vijay hugged me and we started kissing each other, and relaxed there on the table in the same position.

Like Reply
My cellphone rang, I adjusted my body a bit, to reach for the cellphone which was at the corner of the table. When I did that, my boobs went directly next to Vijay's face, allowing him to suck my boobs. "Hello, sir, " I said, with my left hand holding the cellphone near my ears and my right hand brushing Vijay's hairs. It was my coach "Hey sweetheart," he said. "Sorry sir, I was busy when you had called me," I started giving reasons. "Hey no problem baby," he said and laughed. Meanwhile, Vijay who was sucking my boobs was slowly turning me on for another round of orgasm, "Just one second sir," I said and put the phone on hold, "Please Vijay, I am getting late for the practice, I have to get ready to to immediately," I told Vijay. Like a obedient student, he quickly got off me, I was bit relieved. "Thanks you Vijay," I said and my left hand went directly over my pussy to cover my nakedness, the moment I touched there, it was full of Vijay's semen. Vijay saw that and he went busy searching for something, while I unhold the call and continued the conversation with my coach, "Sorry sir, I was bit busy here, tell me sir," I said. "Uma, you are my favorite student, and I knew you had feelings for me, but could not express," he was saying. Vijay took out my maroon panties and came near me. "Uma... Love you so much dear, cant wait to see you here. You are getting late for the practice" my coach said. "I am coming right away sir," I was saying, and Vijay was coming towards me with my maroon panties. "Tell me you love me too Uma?" the coach said. While I was still in the conversation, Vijay took out my left hand gently which was covering my pussy area, and started cleaning off his semen off me with my maroon panties. "No no no ..." I shouted. "What you don't love me Uma?" the coach asked. "I love you so much sir.." I uttered almost instantly, and while I tried to hang up the call, Vijay wiped all the semen off my pussy clean and went near the window. Saying "sir, I will be there immediately sir," I hung up the phone, and ran towards Vijay naked with only a cell phone in my hand. "No no no .. Vijay," I yelled, but
[+] 5 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
in vain, Vijay threw my maroon panties out of the window.

"Why Vijay.. Vijay.. why did you throw my panties out?" I asked. "It was dirty aunty with your cum and my semen," he said. "Who would wear dirty panties Aunty?" he asked, leaving me spellbound. To recover quickly from my nakedness, I took out my red color hockey uniform shots and wore it, and while I was adjusting the elastic of my shorts, Vijay took my bra which was lying on the ground and gave it to me. "Thank you" I said with a smile and took my white bra from his hand and wore it, Vijay dutifully went behind me and hooked my bra securely. He hugged me from behind, wrapping his hand all over my belly, and planted a kiss on my bra strap over my left shoulder. "I am getting late Vijay," I said, turning towards him and adjusting my bra. He hugged me immediately saying "I love you so much Aunty." I was surprised "Sweet boy," I said hugging him back, with a kiss on his cheek, I broke the hug and wore my white t-shirt which happens to be my hockey uniform over my white bra. Wearing my hockey shoes and stuffing all my things into my kit bag saying "Bye Vijay," I began to leave picking up my track pant. I just made steps, swiftly Vijay held my left hand, that force made me unstable and dropped my kit bag and track pants from my hand on the ground. "You forgot something Aunty," he said. "What ..?" I exclaimed. Holding my hips and with a wicked smile on his face, he was looking at my lips. I understood what he wanted, thinking that after I kissed him everything would be over for today, saying "you naughty," with a smile on my face I put my hands around his neck, closing my eyes, I started kissing his lips. His tongue began exploring mine, and for a bleak moment, I began losing myself to his smooches, and started moaning and kissing him back. I could feel an itch between my legs again, I was in no mood to break the kiss, I could feel his saliva all over my lips.

His hands which were on my hip creeped upwards, putting his hands inside my white t-shirt making my t-shirt expose my belly to be kissed by the cold breeze which was coming from the which through which he threw my maroon panties out. He quickly reached for my white bra, and unclasped it, and at the same time his cell phone from his pant pocket vibrated, it vibrated right on top of my clit sending me current all over my body. With my lips being sucked and my tongue loitered by his tongue, I started moaning to the vibration of his phone in his pocket right on my clit. Vijay sensing my reaction to the vibration of his cell phone, he quickly put his left leg between my legs and sandwiched his cell phone which was in his pocket right between his thighs and my pussy, making me moan his pleasure. I broke the kiss and started moaning, "uaaaaaah... mmmmmmmmah......aaaaaaa...." moans started escaping from my lips as his cell phone continued vibrating. "Who could it be? why are they calling his cell phone continuously?" I began wondering. The body of my brain wanted to push him aside and run for the training, before I could wet my only hockey unifrom, red shorts; but the brain of my body wanted to lose control and enjoy the feeling. I mustered all my strength to peel myself away from Vijay, but he cooly held the elastic of my pantyless red shorts and trapped me off guard, If I move away from him, my red shorts would get torn, forcing me not to move away from him and enjoy being my clit vibrated. I was moaning, this was a new feeling to me, and I have never experienced pleasure like this before. Vijay lifted his thighs higher, making me stand on my toes and land my entire pussy on top of his vibrating cell phone. It was too much for me, and red shorts without my panties had gotton wet already. I was going crazz and enjoying myself, my hands automatically went for my hair and started pulling my hair in pleasure, and moaning. I was completely eaten in shame and could do nothing when Vijay gently pulled my red elastic shorts and saw my vibrating pussy. I closed my face with my hands now and continued moaning. I was about to reach for my orgasm. Vijay quickly held my T-shirt and pulled it off my body, leaving me only in my white bra and red shorts, and the cell phone vibrated more and more. Almost immediately I hugged Vijay, and moaning "aaaaaah...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..... Ufffff..." I squirtted all over my red shorts, and laid flat on the table hugging him tight, and kissing his lips, I relaxed on top of him for a while only in my white bra and wet red shorts.
His phone rang again, and so did mine. I got up from him, and answered my phone. It was my coach "Hello Uma, are you ready?" he asked. "I am on the way, shall be there in 10 minutes," I said. "Okay, Uma, come fast, I am waiting," he said. "Okay, sir," I said. "Love you darling," he said. "Love you too," I said and bit my lips for saying that, and hung up the call. I wore my black track pants over my red shorts, and white t-shirt over my bra, and black track jacket on top. I could hear Vijay talking to his mom over the phone. I waved goodbye to him and left the place as quickly as I could.

[+] 5 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
This was the best among the rest
Good to see this

Awaiting mom seethu - 2, with lot more exciting factors
Like Reply
As soon as I reached the stadium, I parked my bike and went directly to my players dressing room, it was empty. I quickly removed my shoes and track pants, and unzipped and removed my track jacket. I stood there stuffing my things inside the locker and thinking about what my coach would do if he found me without my panties inside my red shorts.

While I stood there thinking about how I was just like that used up by a kid, a hand grabbed went directly between my ass and gave it a squeeze saying "Hi Uma." I screamed and jumped to see it was my coach. "Ha ha ha ... got scared Uma?" the coach laughed. "Sorry sir," I said, I was curing myself for saying sorry, and he is the one who has to say sorry, I said to myself. I was shocked to see the State Hockey Vice president Sunil Srinivas(name changed), next to the coach. A tall middle aged man, must be in his 40s, I have seen him several times on TV. My dreams was to get into National side, but before that I have to get into the state side. "Where is the girl you are recommended me so much to add in the state side, coach," Sunil asked my coach. She is the one sir, he said and held me right hand and pulled me closer to Sunil. "This is Uma, the best player in our department," my couch introduced me to Sunil. "Pleased to meet you sir," I said and stretched my hand to shake his hand. Sunil held my hips and quickly pulled me towards him, and gave kiss on my lips, and broke the kiss. I was shocked, but I looked at the coach wiping Sunil's saliva off my lips. "You want to play for the state side Uma?" Sunil asked, putting his hands inside my t-shirt over my waist. "Yes sir, my dream is to play for the national side sir," I said just gently holding his forearms. "She is the best among my trainees sir, she is very quick and strong, she is going to make it big." my coach said. "Really Uma... are you that confident?" Sunil asked, pinching gently my waist on both sides. "Yes sir, I am confident," I said. "Thats the spirit darling,," Sunil said taking his hands off my waist and putting his left hand on my shoulders. "What do you say coach?" Sunil asked the coach. "Just a moment Uma," saying that, my coach took me away from Sunil. "You should decide sir," the coach said. Sunil looked at me, and I smiled at him. "Let me test her skills coach," Sunil said taking his hands off me. I adjusted my t-shirt and looked at my coach.
[+] 2 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
"Come here...Uma," My coach said. It sounded like an order, so I walked towards him. Saying "All the best Uma," he hugged me and lifted me in the air. He hugged me in such a way that his left hand wrapped my entire waist and his right hand was on my ass. My hands automatically wrapped around his neck, and I kissed his lips, like I kissed Vijay, I was cursing myself for doing that. "Not now Uma, we will do it later, now is not the time," the coach said and lowered me down. "Sorry sir," I said and put my head down. Saying "Dont say sorry dear," he held my face in his hands and gave a kiss on the lips and smiled at me. I too smiled back. "She is okay with kissing isn't it ?" Sunil said and walked towards us from a certain distance. "Excuse me ?" my coach asked. "Uma, don't get angry for whatever he does okay? I am with you and I will handle it. If you anger him he will take you out of the game. Just obey whatever he says and do okay?" the coach whispered. "Okay sir, but please don't leave me alone sir," I said. Saying "Sure darling, I am with you, I will take care of you," he brought his lips close to mine. This time I kissed his lips and said "Thank you sir," and we both smiled. Sunil came near us "What did you ask sir?" the coach asked Sunil.

Like Reply
et a friendly kiss from Uma, what do you say coach?" Sunil said, holding my hand and looking at my coach. I turned to look at my coach. He looked at me and told Sunil "Sure sir," without even asking me, quickly Sunil put his hand inside my t-shirt holding my waist and saying "Come darling," he pulled me close to him and started kissing my lips, I was just confused about what to react, so I allowed him to kiss my lips. "Why are you not kissing darling? you don't like me Uma?" Sunil asked, taking his lips away from mine but with his hands under my t-shirt from behind trying to unhook my bra. While I tried to respond "No sir, not like that sir...." my coach, "Why Uma, don't worry Sunil will clear your tests and get a spot in the National side," the coach said. The spot in the National side rang a bell in my brain, and I quickly decided let him do anything he wants if he is going to get me a place in the National said I thought, and said "No sir, it's not like that, I like you sir," and started kissing his lips, and all over his face he started kissing me, and ran his hands all over my back inside my t-shirt and unhooked bra. "She is such a friendly coach, where was she all these years. I am going to get her a spot at the national side today itself. It's a promise" Sunil said, breaking the kiss. and inserting his hands inside my t-shirt and eventually inside my bra, mauling my boobs. I was so delighted to hear that, immediately saying "thank you so much sir," I held his face and started kissing his lips passionately. He held my t-shirt and pulled it off my body, and I made no effort to cover my bra, I hugged him tight and he started kissing my neck. The bra which I was wearing was obeying the laws of gravity, and Sunil was kissing my cleavage and I was beginning to moan closing my eyes and brushing Sunil's hairs. While Sunil was pulling off my bra, "Thank you so much Sunil sir, all the girls here look up to Uma, and we are so happy sir. What do you say Uma?" my coach asked and signaled me to play along. "Yes sir, thank you saarrrrr...." my voice trailed at the moment when Sunil pulled off my bra and took my right boob inside his mouth and started sucking it. I tried to control my moans, but I couldn't. I started moaning, "what were you saying Uma?" Sunil asked, taking his mouth off my right boobs and pressing both my boobs and looking into my eyes. My knees were getting weak, I was biting my lips in pleasure, I was completely turned on, and I mustered all my strength "We are so happy Sunil, and thanks to my coach, and special thanks to you Sunil," I said. My coach showed me a thumbs up, and I bit my lips and with my eyes half closed, showed him a thumbs up. My coach was scratching his crotch looking at me in this condition.

Like Reply
Meanwhile, Sunil, saying "Don't thank me now, thank me when you represent the country, and when all the newspapers and TV ask you for an interview and become famous, okay?" he said. All sorts of thoughts were going on in my mind about how famous I would be, and on the other side Sunil was feasting on my boobs and making me go crazy. He was holding my both boobs and tried hard to bring both the nipples together, but it came near, and he started sucking one nipple after the other. Moans were escaping from my mouth. Saying "why are you silent?" Sunil removed his t-shirt and threw it away. For a brief moment I opened my eyes to see Sunil and my coach without their t-shirt standing semi nude as I was. "Why not answer Uma? you don't want to play for the national side?" Sunil asked. Immediately I held his face, "Sir, please sir, I want to play for the national side sir, it is my dream sir," I said. Kissed him all over his face and said "Please sir, help me, I am very much interested," and took my lips towards his lips to kiss him there. He pulled his lips away from mine saying "You are only acting friendly just because I have the power to get to the place in the national side, and nothing else" he said, placing his hands on my boobs. Saying "not like that sir," I kissed his lips. He was mauling my boobs, and making me moan. "She has got a great body coach, nice training, '' Sunil said to the coach, and I turned and saw my coach with my half closed eyes and moaning gently. "Thank you sir," coach said and showed me a thumbs up, rubbing his cock over his track pants with his left and showing thumbs up in his right hand. My body was weak and aching for sex, and with my weak right hand I showed my coach a thumbs up and noticed a tent on his track pants. "Uma?" Sunil called out. "Yes Sunil," I said, biting my lips. Sunil put his finger inside my mouth, and I started sucking it. "I know a lot of girls who act friendly like you, and after I get them the chance in the national side, they just forget my help and forget me completely. I feel like I am used and thrown away like waste, Uma" Sunil said. Wishing his finger in my mouth, I opened my eyes and looked into his eyes, he made a sorry face. I slowly pulled his finger out of my mouth, "I am not that kind of girl, Sunil, ask my coach if you want," I said. "Yes sir, she is not like other girls," my coach said and pulled me close to him, and hugged me brushing his naked chest against my boobs, leaving my nipples grow harder and poking his chest. "Very good Uma, Sunil is going to call and fix a spot for you now itself, let us keep him in this mood, so just play along," my coach whispered. I realized the situation, and whispered "Sure Sir," into my coach's ear. "Right from day one, Uma has been the same to me sir. After every single match, I would go towards Uma, and hug her like this," my coach hugged me tight with my boobs getting squished against his chest, and lifted me a couple of inches against the ground, leaving my entire weight on my boobs applying pressure against his chest. Stilling in the same hugging position, "I will easily find out if Uma is wearing her bra inside or not," my coach was explaining to Sunil, hugging me and kissing my neck, giving me a tingling sensation between my legs. Sunil interrupted and asked "Why do you want to find out if she is wearing her bra inside or not coach ?" My coach dropped me on the floor gently and left me time to put my hand behind my head to roll my hair into a bun. "You see this,?" my coach asked, placing both of his hands under my boobs. Sunil. "Yeah, they are beautiful. Best I have seen in my entire life," Sunil said. "Uma, why are you standing still like a statue, it's a compliment to you from such a great man," my coach said, while I stood there biting my lips as a reaction to my coach's touching. His voice sounded like a command, so I immediately said "Thank you Sunil," and smiled at him. "She is a slow coach," Sunil told the coach. "Oh no Sunil sir, she is not slow, she is aware that she has got amazing boobs, and must be waiting for more compliments, isn't it Uma?" Quickly "Yes sir," I said. "Yeah Uma, it's true, your boobs are awesome, can't take my eyes off them Uma" Sunil said, ogling at my boobs, biting his teeth. Before I could say a word, My coach continued "Yeah, Sunil, I don't want her beautiful boobs to dangle when she is on the field, and you know me, I demand discipline from my trainees. I want everyone to be properly dressed," he said. "You are an amazing person Coach, she must be lucky to have you, isn't it Uma?" Sunil asked me. "Oh I am blessed to have him as my coach Sunil, we are more like friends," I said holding my coach's biceps, as he knelt down in front of me with his hands still on my boobs.

Like Reply
Saying "Where was I..mmmm.. ?" the coach looked puzzled, "Uma, why do you always try to change the topic and break my flow ?" the coach asked. "Not me, it was Sunil," I said and laughed. Saying "Uma, you naughty girl," Sunil pinched my navel and I laughed. "Why blame Sunil sir, he is so genuine...." my coach was about to finish saying, "Coach, you are one who is changing the topic, don't blame her, and don't worry about my genuinity," Sunil said. Me and me and Sunil laughed, "I like this girl so much, gimme a hi5 baby" Sunil said and we both gave hi5 to each other. I began to like Sunil too, he gave me that comfort feel, and made me feel so comfortable standing half naked without my t-shirt and bra. "So, I am the bad guy now, and you both have become partners now, is it?" coach asked looking at me and Sunil. Me and Sunil laughed, and I, trying to exhibit my sense of humor, went a step ahead and shook my left hand with Sunil saying "Nice to meet you Partner," and laughed. Sunil kissed my hand saying "it's my pleasure partner," and laughed looking at my face, and I too laughed. My coach made a sorry face. After breaking our laughter "Alright partner, look at the coach, he looks so sorry now, kneeling in front of you as if he is begging for something. Let us not embarrass me anymore, let him continue from where he left, what do you say Partner?" Sunil asked putting his right arm around my shoulder. I laughed gently and said "Yeah Partner, he looks so sorry. Coach please continue what you were saying," I said and held his face in my hands bending gently. "Yeah coach, continue from what you would do after finding out if Uma is wearing her bra or not?" Sunil said to the coach and looked at me, I was puzzled, but managed to smile back at Sunil.

Like Reply
Saying "I will remove her t-shirt and see if she is wearing her bra or not, and after that I would remove her bra, and.." my coach who was kneeling in front of me with his face and lips close to my boobs, all of a sudden, held my hips and with suck, he sucked my left boobs inside his mouth, and loitered his tongue full of saliva over my nipples. I yelped Immediately, and my hands directly went to hold his head and to pull his mouth off my left boobs. I held his head, but something made me refrain from pushing his head off. Amidst my heart beat bombardment, and itching between my legs, and my drooling lips, I looked at his face. His face looked hungry to sex, and his eyes were half closed and sucking my left boob vigorously looking into my eyes with his half closed eyes. "Poor guy, he is doing all this for me to get a spot on the side. Let him enjoy my boobs " I said to myself while my knees were trembling from licking and sucking my nipples. My hands were still on his head, holding it gently, besides if I pushed his head away from my boobs, Sunil would think that I am not a friendly person and my coach is making all this up to get me a spot in the national side. All I could do was offer my boobs to my coach and watch him suck and taste it all over. His sucking deepened, and I could not control but to moan, I moaned louder. "Oh my god..!!Does she moan like this all the time Coach?" Sunil asked my coach, rubbing his crotch. With my hands gripping on to my coach's hair, and my left boobs being offered to my coach to be sucked and licked, and with my half closed eyes and my moaning lips, I looked at Sunil, arching my head behind gently. Taking his mouth off my left boob, "Ask her," my coach said and took his mouth off my left boobs, and started sucking my other boob, leaving me moaning more vigorously. This time, his tongue went on a rampage against my nipples and areola while his lips encircled half my boob. Sucking my boobs, my coach looked into my eyes, and tried to signal something, with my nipples inside his mouth. I began to moan, and I could understand that my coach was signaling to continue my conversation with Sunil and impress him. "Do you moan every time he sucks your boobs Uma?" Sunil asked. I was looking into my coach's eyes who was sucking my boobs with so much love, which was leaving me wet down there. I began enjoying the feel of my boobs being sucked by my coach, holding his gently with my hands. With my nipples in his mouth, looking into my eyes, he was trying to say something, but I was in no mood to respond to his signals but to enjoy his sucking and moaning.
Like Reply
"Okay Uma, I know you are not interested in responding to me, you both enjoy yourselves and I am leaving," Sunil said began to pick up his T-shirt to wear it and leave the building. My coach quickly took his mouth off my nipples, stood up straight, "No no no Sunil sir, it is not how you think, she is really a friendly girl. She wants to kiss you, but was feeling shy to express it," my coach said and pushed me against Sunil, holding my butt, making an impression that he is not forcing me. I ended up wrapping my arms around Sunil's neck, and sandwiching my boobs against his chest. "You feel like kissing me, and you are feeling shy Uma?" Sunil asked. I put my head down in shame. Sunil lifted my head gently with his index finger and thumb, and looked into my shame-eaten eyes and I closed my eyes. Sunil slowly placed his lips against mine, I opened up my eyes gently and I saw my coach standing next to us. With his facial expression he indicated to go ahead and kiss Sunil. I felt sorry for my coach, after all he is doing all this for my sake. He was sucking my boobs like he had never sucked before, and he was lost in his world of pleasure, and he had to snap out of it just because Sunil was upset. If he had been selfish, and his goal was just to fcuk me, he would have let Sunil leave and attained his goal, and the kind of mood I was in, I would have let him have me. But, he suppressed his feelings, and gave it up to Sunil, and had Sunil take it. Now my mind was preoccupied with the thoughts of how my coach was sucking my boobs, and enjoying it to make me wet, and thoughts of returning the favor to my coach. I closed my eyes, and offered my lips to Sunil, imagining my coach is going to kiss me now. Sunil hugged me, and gave a kiss next to my lips, making me bite my lips. "She has a wonderful body coach," Sunil said to my coach. I opened up my eyes to look at my coach. "Certainly sir, one of the best you will ever find," said my coach. "You are such a lucky man for using her up daily, coach," Sunil said and started kissing my neck. My coach laughed, and I smiled at my coach and blew him a kiss. Looking at me in this position, he was rubbing his cock over his track pants, and all I could do was blush and bury my face on Sunil's shoulder. Saying "ha ha ha, look how she is blushing," Sunil held my face in his hands, and "are you enjoying Uma?" he asked, for a moment I looked at my coach, he nodded his head indicating me to say yes, and I said "Yes Sunil." Saying "You are so sweet darling," Sunil started kissing my lips, what started as a gentle kissing, Sunil started sucking my lips leaving me moaning.

Like Reply
"My baby is all yours Sunil," my coach said, and dropped me gently on the ground. I smiled at Sunil, "come here Baby, " he said and pulled me towards him. His pull made me crush my boobs against his chest. "Will you forget me after you start playing for the national side Uma?" Sunil asked, holding my face. "She won't Sunil," my coach said. Sunil's hands on my face loosened, giving me space to turn and look at my coach, "I am asking Uma, coach," Sunil said. Saying "you tell me Uma,: he held my both boobs and started mauling, and I held his hand as an instant reaction. Sunil's grip was too tight on my boobs, he was squeezing too hard, it was a mixed feeling of pain and pleasure altogether. I was not in the position to push his hands away, as I have promised my coach to tolerate Sunil until I get my spot confirmed in the national side. "Uma, no matter what Sunil does, just tolerate. Tolerate for the sake of your coach, as he has been trying so hard to get me into the national side. You are standing naked here, and your boobs are being squeezed by Sunil, you have come this far, just tolerate a bit longer. Make sure you act as if you are enjoying no matter what Sunil does, he seems to be a person who gets pissed off if he finds out you are not enjoying. So act as if you are enjoying yourself, and don't ruin everything," I said to myself. "Why are you quiet, Uma?" he asked, still squeezing. "You like those?" I asked Sunil to take my hands off his hands and place my hands on his face. "Mmmmmm... I love those," he said. "Really Sunil?" I asked slowly, roaming my index finger from his forehead to his lips, he quickly started sucking my finger. To my surprise, while he sucked my finger, he took his hands off my boobs and placed them on my waist. I took out my finger out of his mouth, and with his saliva on it, I put the same finger inside my mouth and licked it looking into his eyes. Sunil went mad all of a sudden, he quickly held my face and gave a kiss on my lips, "wait.. wait.. wait.. wait... I will be back in a moment," he said and ran in his underwear searching for something in his pocket and bag. My coach came towards me, "see coach, what he has done," I showed my boobs to my coach, showing all the bruises over my boobs. 

Like Reply
"My poor baby, does it hurt ?" my coach asked, gently placing his hands over my boobs. With a sorry face, I nodded yes. Saying "just bare with him for some more time okay? Before we leave, he will confirm your spot in the national side," my coach said. "Oouch," I yelped the moment he touched me near my nipples. Asking "it hurts here too?" he knelt in front of me, and holding my waist, he started sucking my right boob. I held his head and began enjoying the feel of his tongue all over my nipple. Watching him sucking my nipple was turning me on, and I began moaning. "See what he is doing," my coach said, and when I looked at Sunil, he was taking a handful of capsules and started swallowing in a hurry, drinking too much water. "Coach, he is taking too many tablets, I dono what it is," I said, thoroughly enjoying the feeling of my coach sucking my boobs. I was feeling an itch between my legs, and my left hand went automatically between my legs. When I took it there, my coach held my hand and pushed it away and looked at me. I looked confused, and looked into his eyes which were close to my boobs. He gently gave a lick on my nipples, and I closed my eyes, held his face and arched my head backwards. "I love you so much Uma,. I used to crave for your boobs every time you ran on the ground during the match, I used to run and hug you to get the feel of your boobs Uma," he said and sucked my right boob in one gulp. I held his head, biting my lips and enjoying his tongue all over my nipples, "you only love my boobs, not me," I said and gently slapped his cheeks, he giggled biting my nipples, almost pulled it off, "ouch," I exclaimed and he let go my nipples and laughed. He held my waist, "Uma, it's not only your boobs I love," he said with a look on his face as if he was going to say something special, saying "I love your this one too," he put his index finger right between my pussy. I quickly slapped his hands and we both laughed. He stood up facing me, "I love you the way you are. You are the best girl any man can have, Uma," he said in a romantic tone, he looked into my eyes, and then my lips, almost asking me to kiss his lips. I just closed my eyes offering my lips, he hugged me crushing my boobs against his chest and placed me on the ground and slept on top of me. As his dick was rubbing my inner thighs, I spread my legs to accommodate his dick, he hugged me, "Uma," coach whispered, I placed my index finger on his lips, "thanks coach, I know you are doing all this to get me a chance in the national squad," as I was saying, my coach inserted his cock inside my moist pussy gently. It was like heaven when his cock entered my moist pussy, biting my lips and began to moan, feeling his thick cock inside my pussy and his facial expression enjoying my pussy. And all of a sudden, my coach pulled out his cock and stood up saying "Go ahead coach, her pussy is moist and creamy now, enjoy," my coach said. When I looked at Sunil, he was fully naked and after all the capsules he had taken his cock had become too large and I was totally scared. I quickly stood up and began to run, Sunil held my waist from behind with his left hand and before I could even think, he held his large cock with his right hand and like a sword he pierced it into my pussy and it went so deep that it almost came out through my mouth. Sunil began drilling my pussy and I was screaming in pain, and after a couple of drilling my pussy began to accustom to his large penis, and I began to enjoy and I was in the verge of cumming. "Sunil, she is enjoying a lot," my coach said. "Hmmmm...what a pussy," Sunil exclaimed, the compliments were driving me crazy and I was moaning. "Uma, you want to play in the National side or not ?" Sunil asked. "Yeah, yeah yea yah..." I screamed. Deep in my mom I was really happy for the fact that I a going to play in the National side once all this is done. As I neared my orgasm, the thoughts of me in the Indian Hockey uniform were running in my mind. "Can I cum inside you pussy Uma?" Sunil asked drilling my pussy vigorously, the orgasm that was building inside my pussy was about to explode and in that dilemma, "Yeah yeah yeah Sunil," I moaned. With one full thrust he inserted his large penis deep inside my pussy, "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah" I moaned and Sunil came inside my pussy loading his hot cum right inside my pussy and I came instantly.

Like Reply
Sunil pulled his cock out, and holding his chest, he collapsed on the ground. Immediately my coach called the ambulance, put on his clothes, and grabbed my white bra and my coach helped me wear it, and I wore my red shorts jersey, with no panties inside, and wore my white T-shirt on top of my white bra. The ambulance arrived, and it was a small one, probably a Maruthi Omni and 3 middle aged men got down from the ambulance and carried Sunil in a stretcher and placed him inside the ambulance. My coach was the first to get inside the ambulance, and he sat in the corner and all the other ambulance personnel followed and sat in the four seats that were available, 2 sat on the one side and my coach sat on the opposite side with my coach in the corner. I held the door and began to get inside. "There is no space here," the ambulance personnel said, "Uma, go home," my coach said. I was reluctant to go home and deep in my mind I was guilty of tempting Sunil and making him take those capsules and drill me hard. "I want to join you," I said and somehow managed to sneak in to realize that I had no place to sit or even stand, and I had to bend and stand. I was holding the door and standing bending, offering my ass to the 3 ambulance personnel and my coach, all of a sudden I realized that I was not wearing my panties inside my red short jersey. With a guilt of pantyless I turned to look at what others were doing. To my shock all were looking straight at my pantyless butt, and I was eaten in shame, can't blame them can I? I said to myself. Who wouldn't enjoy the free show of a round and beautiful ass? The next thing that happened came in as an utter shock, the one who was sitting close to my ass, saying "Beti, go and sit on your dad's lap" he placed his hand between my legs and touched my pussy. Only then I realized that all were looking at my crotch region from behind which was wet with Sunil's semen and my cum, and in a quick response to the ambulance personnel's touch over my wet crotch region, I quickly locked my legs with his hands still on top of my pussy. I let out a quiet moan, "sorry," I said and spread my legs so that he could take his hand off my pussy, but to my shock his hand was over my pussy. It was my decision to get into the Ambulance, and I told myself that I should bear with all this until I reach the hospital, yet I turned to look at the guy who was touching my pussy and I almost pleaded with my moist eyes to take his hand off my pussy. "It is all wet," he said to the other guy who was sitting next to him, and I looked at the other guy. Saying " poor girl must have got scared, and peed inside," the other now placed his hand over my pussy and started rubbing my pussy over my red short jersey on top of my pussy. My body was slowly starting to betray me and it started responding to his hand rubbing over my pussy. Making no effort to push his hand away "it is not my pee," I whispered.
Like Reply
"Uma, come here, sit in my lap," my coach said and I uncomfortably turned to get towards where my coach was sitting. The guy took his hand off, and in order to get to where my coach was sitting I had to cross the other guy who was sitting next to my coach. "Dont worry dear, it is natural to pee into your pants if you are scared," the guy sitting next to my coach said. I almost crawled to get to my coach, and while I was crossing this guy, I uncomfortably fell on his lap with my boobs hitting his right thigh and my belly hitting his other thigh. "It is not my pee," I whispered. "What??" he asked in surprise and slid his left hand inside my red shorts jersey from behind and put his middle finger right inside my pussy and I began moaning, leaving everybody shocked, including my coach. "It is not pee, she has done something to this patient," he said with his finger still inside my pussy. "No no no... I did not do anything it is all his fault," I said, my coach joined in and said "It was not her fault." All the 3 got suspicious, "call the cops" the one who touched my pussy first said. "No no no," me and my coach shouted. I was in no position to let my fellow cops know that I had sex with Sunil for my chance in the National side. The guy whose finger was right inside my pussy inserted his finger further and "aaaaaah," I moaned, " please don't call the cops," I almost begged. "She is a hockey player who is going to reperesent the country, please don't ruin her life," my coached begged. Saying "her pussy if full of seman," the guy who had his finger inside my pussy pulled my red jersey shorts off and got me naked below "Father and Daughter had done something to this guy, because the patient must be fucked this girl," he said. "She is not my daughter," my coach said. "He is lying," the guy sitting opposite to my coach said, "no he is not lying I said. "If you are not her father, kiss her," one guy said. 

Like Reply
Saying "why not?" my coach forcibly pulled me from the guy sitting next to him and kissed my lips and I kissed him back. "Everbody kisses their daughters these days," one guy said. The guy who removed my red jersey shorts stared to remove my T-shirt, my coach imediately tried to stop it. "Hey why are are you stopping him? He is certainly her father," he guy who touched my pussy first said. Saying "whose semen is this?" the guy who removed my red jersey shorts and my white T-shirt and reduced me to only my bra asked. "It is my semen," my coach said. "how come she has semen like she was fucked 5 for 10 mins ago and the patient fell sick? Something fishy," the guy who sat opposite to my coach said. Before my coach could react "Wait, you say that you fucked your daughter right?" the guy who undressed me asked. "No she is not my daughter," my coach said. "Yeah yeah... now prove to us again that she is not you daughter but fucking her now," the guy who undressed me said and made space for me and my coach. My coach looked into my eyes and I looked into his eyes, and the guy who undressed me unhooked my white bra and took it off my body and I could do nothing about it. "See they can't, they are ..." a guy's voice trailed as my coach grabbed my waist and placed me on the bench, hugged me and inserted his dick inside my pussy and whispered "sorry Uma" into my ears and began fucking me vigorously. As my coach began to fuck me , I held his face "don't be sorry coach," I whispered and started kissing his lips. "They seem genuine," one guy said, as my coach continued to assault my pussy, and I was building another orgasm and it was about to explode. I hugged my coach tight, and began to moan, "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah... aaaaaaaaaaaaa" I started moaning, and the moment my coach's seman hit my walls inside my sensitive pussy, and came all over his cock with a loud moan. After my coach came inside my pussy, he started kissing my lips passionately. "I am sorry Uma," my coach whispered. "Don't say sorry, did you enjoy it? I asked, holding his face, my coach smiled this time and saying yes, he planted a kiss on my lips. "Uma, you get down from here and go home, I don't want you to get into any trouble," my coach whispered. "But coach?" I asked, "just listen to me and go home, it is getting late and I will handle the situation and give you a call and update you about Sunil's health. Now get up slowly and start wearing your clothes," my coach said and got up from me and picked up my clothes and gave them to me. The guy who undressed me asked, "I am convinced that you both are not father and daughter, so tell me what exactly happened to the patient?" I quickly wore my red jersey shorts and started putting on my bra. "I will tell you the whole story, but before that I have to drop her home safely," my coach said. "You can't leave the patient like this and go. Do one thing, I will send him with her," the guy who undressed and fingerfucked me pointed towards the guy who touched my pussy first. "Hey get her an Auto, make sure she is safe, and come to the Hospital okay?" the guy who undressed me said. The guy who touched my pussy smiled at me and I smiled back putting back my white T-shirt. I stood up and said "thank you," I kissed the guy who undressed me, "okay okay.. take care, go home safe," he said and smiled. "Don't worry about the patient, we will take care," the other guy said. I smiled at him and gave him a hug, and quickly he started kissing my lips. with his lips kissing mine, I opened my eyes and looked at my coach. "Slow down the vehicle, people are getting down," someone shouted. The guy who first touched my pussy, had to forcibly pull me from being kissed and we both got down from the Ambulance and I waved goodbye to my coach and the Ambulance rushed with the siren.

Like Reply
Me and the guy who touched my pussy first started walking in the foot path, waiting for an Auto passby. "Sorry," he said. "For what?" I asked. "I got tempted and touched you between your legs," he pointed towards my pussy. "Oh, it's okay," I whispered, I was actually feeling shy to talk to him. He stopped an Auto, and told the driver to drop me home, and took out 100 Rs from his pocket and gave it to me. Saying "thank you," I hugged him, and he hugged me tight, and just like the other guy he started kissing my lips, and I started kissing his lips back. He broke the kiss, and said, "you are getting late, go home and have a pleasant sleep." I was actually happy at the time, "Sure" I whispered and turned to get into the Auto. The moment I bent to get into the Auto, he put his hand right between my legs and touched my pussy again. I quickly tripped and sat inside the auto uncomfortably and giggled, sitting properly. He laughed and I too laughed, "Bye," he said, waving his hand, and saying "bye," I left as the Auto began to leave. I reached home safely finally.

Like Reply