Misc. Erotica Sonia
When he was kissing my lips, he put all his spit inside my mouth and I began swallowing it out of pure lust. I was beginning to enjoy every bit of it, and he stood up, "Whore, now taste my cock," he said and pulled his underwear down and sprouted out his black cock, and I began sucking it instantly. "You are a dirty whore aren't you?" he said grinning, and smirked looking into his eyes with his cock inside my mouth and my lips circled all over it. While I began sucking his cock lovingly, "aaaaaaaaaa...... mmmmm..." he moaned and bent and unhooked my bra hooks. He held my biceps and lifted me up, and I planted a kiss on his cock and stood up and was blushing. "I am starting to fall in love with you whore," he said and while I looked into his eyes and blushed, he held my Black Bra and pulled it off me and dropped it on the ground, and inserted both his hands inside my panties from behind and grabbed my buttocks and began sucking my boobs. "Aaaaaaaaa...... aaaaaaaaah.. aaaaa..." I moaned and placed my hands over his shoulders and started enjoying it. I was getting close to a strong orgasm, and all of a sudden, "that's it, I can't hold it any more," Gopal said and grabbed my waist with his left hand and and grabbed my panties and pulled it off tearing it completely and threw it away, making me completely naked. Pushed me on the haystack and spread my legs and slept on top of me and inserted his cock right inside my pussy and I hugged me and he began drilling my pussy. "Aaaaaaaa... aaaaaa.......aaaaaa ...aaa ....," I moaned . "Wow, what a pussy,... aaaaaa," he moaned. I was nearing my orgasm, "faster ... faster... faster.. mmmmmm..... " I moaned and "I am gonna cumm inside you, whore," he screamed and "aaaaa... aaaaa... aaaaaaaa....... " he moaned, and as I neared my climax, "aaaaaaaa.. ammm.mmm........ aaaaaaa,,,," I moaned and he shot his cum right inside my pussy and the moment his cum filled all over my pussy, "aaaaaaaaaaaaaa..... aaaa" I screamed and came all over his cock and started kissing his lips. We both were kissing passionately, and "Ufffffffffff..... that was great," he said and got off me and slept beside me. "It has been a long time since I had a wonderful sex," Gopal said and turned and looked at me and smiled at him. "Go Whore, lick my cock and taste my cum," he said and I readily went near his cock and looking into his eyes I started licking his cock and tasting all his cum and my juices. "Wow... it feel great... mmmm...." he said and I smirked with his cock inside my mouth. "I don't think you are a whore, I think you like me, don't you whore?" he said and held my hands and pulled me on top of him and I smiled and fell on top of him naked, and he hugged me.

[+] 4 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
"You like me?" he whispered holding my face, and I was smirking biting my lips. "Tell me, you like me, Whore?" he said smiling. I smirked and looked at his lips and looked into his eyes biting my lips. "I like you, my little whore," he said and grabbed my hair from behind and started kissing my lips, and I began kissing his lips back. "Shhhhh....!!" I said and broke the kiss. "Gopaaaaal..!" we heard someone call from a certain distance. "Hurry quick," he said and stood up, "It must be Pradeep. Where have you kept your clothes?" he asked and began putting his clothes back. "On the other side of the river," I said. "Tie me up and hide behind the haystack, and I will divert Pradeep, and once we leave, run as fast as you can without screaming. If you scream, Pradeep will easily find you out ....." while he was saying, "Gopaaaal.... where are you?" Pradeep called. "Come on quick, tie with up," he said. "With what?" I said and turned around to look for a rope. "With your Bra, tie my hands from behind," he said and I took my Black Bra and tied his hands behind, "tighter," he said and I tied it tight. "Now I want you to pick up your torn panties," he said. "Okay," I said and picked it up. "I want you to pull my zip down and pull out my cock, so that I can tell him that you hit me on the head while I was peeing and tied me up and escaped. And after pulling my cock out, shove your panties inside my mouth and hide behind the haystack," Gopal said. Quickly, I pulled his zip down and and pulled out his cock from his underwear, "will you forget me?" Gopal asked with a smile, "I will never forget this," I said and took his cock fully inside my mouth and gave a kiss to it and stood up. "I will miss you, Whore," he said. "I will miss you too," I whispered and kissed his lips. He broke the kiss, and said "Remember don't scream while escape, you will get caught," he said. Saying "thank you," I hugged him and kissed his cheek and shoved my Grey Panties inside his mouth and ran and hid behind the haystack. "Gopaaaaal...." Pradeep screamed and reached Gopal. "Gopal..." what happened? where is she?" Pradeep. Panting heavily, "Pradeep, while I was peeing, the whore hit me on the head from behind, tied my hands behind with her Bra and escaped. Come on, lets go get her," Gopal said and ran along with Pradeep. After making sure they Gopal and Pradeep left, I began running towards the river, completely naked as fast as I could.

Like Reply
All that was going on in my mind was to cross the river as quickly as possible, and open the bike seat, pull out my clothes and wear it, and take the phone and call my husband for help. While all this thought was running in my mind, all of a sudden I ran into a villager and he hugged me and caught me tight. I wanted to scream, but Gopal's advice not to scream came to my mind, and I tried to push him and he hugged me really tight. "What are you doing in my farm, bitch?" he screamed. "Chanda ... Chanda... come here... Come fast, she will run," he screamed. "Please don't shout, I will not run, please," I begged.

[+] 3 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
He was only in his lungi and bare chest, and was hugging me tight. "What Krishna?" another guy came in, "oh my god.. ha ha ha... where did you find her man, she looks sexy," Chanda said and spanked me really really hard on my buttocks, "aaaaah.." I screamed and in half way I bit my lips from stop screaming. "Please let me go, please," I begged, hugging Krishna. "Relax, we will let you go don't worry, but before that we will play a little game, and after that, we will let you go," Chanda who was watching me getting hugged by Krishna said and winked at Krishna. Judging by the way they were were talking I could easily understand that these are some village morons and I easily deceive them. The only problem was they are strong enough to harm me. So I began to relax, "What game is it?" I asked. "Daddy Mummy game," Chanda said stroking his cock over his lungi and winked at Krishna again and Krishna's eyes brightened and "yeah, daddy mummy game ..." he said and nodded. "Okay, I am ready," I said and Krishna freed the grip on me. "Who is daddy and who is mummy?" I asked. "You are Mummy, and we are daddy," Krishna said. "Sounds good, but the problem is there can be only one daddy and one mommy right?" I said. "Of course, how can there be more than one daddy," they both said and laughed. 'Exactly..!! So, I can play daddy mummy game with only one person at a time. Chanda, you want to play with me first?" I said and went near Chanda and touched his cock over his lungi and immediately he grabbed my both boobs and started sucking my right breast. "Mmmmmm..." I moaned, and Krishna came from behind and put his right arm around my waist and pulled me away from Chanda. "I caught her first and she is mine, I will play with her first," Krishna said and grabbed my right breast from behind with his left hand and and inserted his middle finger inside my pussy.
Like Reply
He began squeezing my right breast and finger fucking my pussy at the same time. His middle finger was huge, almost like a size of a cock and the way he maneuvered his finger inside my pussy was making me build up a strong orgasm and as he squeezed my right breast simultaneously, leaving me moan in pleasure and I began enjoying myself. "Please Krishna, won't you let your best friend enjoy? Besides, do you think that I will ever get to enjoy a beauty like her?" Chanda said and while they were having conversation, I squealed, moaned, and moved my body uncomfortably in pleasure holding Krishna's left hand which was squeezing my right breast and holding his right hand which was between my legs with its middle finger deep inside my wet pussy. "My god, look how is he enjoying," Chanda said and came towards me and held my face and began kissing my lips, and I began kissing Chanda's lips back, and Kenny intensified finger fucking me and squeezing my breast at the same time. "Aaaaaaaaa... aa aaaa a..... aaaaaaa... aaaaaaaa.... " I moaned as I was nearing my orgasm, and Chanda started licking all over my face as I moaned in pleasure. The moment Chanda pinched my left nipple hard and kissed my lips and at the same time Krishna dug his middle finger deep inside my pussy, "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah..." with a loud moan, I came all over Krishna's finger. "Here Chanda, fuck her, she is yours now," Krishna said and pushed me on Chanda and he fell on the ground with his legs spread and I fell on top of him and he hugged me tight. He grabbed my hair and started kissing my lips. "Let her go Chanda, or else I will not hesitate to kill you Krishna," Kenny said standing behind Krishna and holding a knife to his neck.
Like Reply
"Chanda get up, he is crazy," Krishna screamed. "Hey Kenny relax," Chanda said and stood up and made me stand up and hugged me naked. "Let her go Chanda," Kenny shouted. "Relax man, she is a sexy whore, we don't mind sharing her with you," Chanda said and placed his right hand over my left breast and squeezing it, he planted a kiss on my lips, and I quickly broke the smooch, "I am not a whore, I am Kenny's friend," I said. "We are Kenny's friends too, since childhood, but never seen you before 'whore' " Chanda said.

Like Reply
"If you call Sonia a whore again, I will kill you Chanda," Kenny screamed. "Shhh.... Kenny don't scream, the cops are here," I said. "Did you hear that, the cops are around, if you want help in screaming, maybe we will do it," Chanda said and grabbed my hands behind. "I am gonna scream and call the cops now," Chanda said and was about to scream, and since my hands were held from behind by Chanda, I could not close his mouth with my hands and all I had to do was to close his mouth with my lips. I arched my head forward and placed my lips on top of his lips, and he began kissing my lips. "Chanda stop, let us come to an understanding," Kenny said. I broke the smooch and looked at Kenny, and he winked at me. I understood that Kenny was planning for something.

Like Reply
"You guys want to fuck her right?" Kenny asked, "Yes," Krishna said. "Yes yes, very badly," Chanda said and bent down and grabbing my hands behind he circled his mouth around my left breast and gave it a quick suck, "mmmmmmm," I moaned. "Even I want to fuck her, but lets not fuck her here, we will take her to my shop and fuck her there," Kenny said and winked at me, "mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" I moaned as Chanda continued sucking my boobs and was turning me on. "Okay, lets go," Krishna said, Chanda was still sucking my boobs, "mmmmm... aaaa... " I was moaning . "Come Chanda, we will fuck her in Kenny's shop," Krishna said and planted a kiss on my cheek. "You guys move, we will follow," Chanda said and again continued sucking my boobs, biting my lips I looked at Kenny. Kenny, who was only in his underwear just looked at my boobs getting sucked and started walking along with Krishna, "come fast Sonia," he said. "Okay Kenny," I managed to say and held Chanda's face, as Chanda let go off my hands. "Enough Chanda, we will fuck in the shop" I whispered and he took his mouth off my boobs. "Yes, we will fuck in the shop," he said and blushed at me and removed his shirt. "Here, wear it," he said and gave it to me, "thanks Chanda," I said and collected it from him and planted kiss on his cheek and began wearing his white shirt. "Lets go," he said and held my right hand with his left hand and began walking. "Chanda, I want to go soon, my husband is waiting for me," I said. "Don't worry, we will send you after we fuck you, okay?" Chanda said placing his right hand over my boobs on top of the white shirt I was wearing and planted a kiss on my cheek. "Okay," I said. "This is Kenny's shop," he said.
Like Reply
It was a huge shop, and it was the only shop around and the shutter was half closed. I looked at Chanda, "it is night time, he can't keep the shutter open now. Lets dog walk and get inside," he said and placed his hand over my shoulder and made me go on my knees and dog walk. As I dog walked to enter the half closed shutter with half my body inside the shop, Chanda lifted my shirt and grabbed my both thighs and started licking my pussy. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.... " I began moaning, his tongue was doing magic to my pussy and I began enjoying it. My mind was telling me to dog walk quickly, but body wasn't willing to. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm..... aaaaaaaaaammm aaaaaaaaaah.." I moaned and Chanda put a finger inside my pussy and started licking my asshole. "Uooooofffffffffffff......." I moaned and for a moment I could feel Chanda letting my body free, and I began dog walking into the shop, and all of a sudden Chanda caught my shirt and stopped me from going any further, and all of a sudden he grabbed my waist and inserted his cock deep inside my wet pussy. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaah... " I screamed, and Chanda began fucking my pussy vigorously, and I was totally in his control. "aaaaaaah...mmmmmm... " I moaned and somehow managed to to open my eyes, and the shop was full of flowers scattered and I saw Kenny coming down the stairs of the attic, and the moment he saw me getting fucked, he ran quickly towards the table and picked up a note pad and began writing something in it. "aaaaaaaaaah... Kenny.. aaaaa" I moaned. He turned and looked at me and continued writing, and came towards me quickly folding and rolling the paper like a cigarette. "Aaaaaa.. aaaaaaa.. " I moaned and I was about to cum, and Kenny quickly came near me and held my hands and pulled me inside and made me stand. "I almost came inside her man," Chanda said and hugged my waist from behind and kissed my cheek, and I was looking into Kenny's eyes, maybe for help.
Like Reply
"My god, where did you catch this beauty, man," Chanda said standing behind and and inserted his hands inside the shirt and grabbed my boobs. "Mmmmmm.... " I moaned biting my lips. "Wow, did you see that, she is so horny, man," Chanda said and removed the shirt I was wearing like a T-shirt and threw it off, and made me naked again. "Where is Krishna?" Chanda asked folding his shirt and picking up his underwear which he must have removed while inserting his cock inside me. "He is upstairs waiting for you guys," Kenny said. "Today is our lucky day," Chanda said standing a couple of yards behind me. "Oh yeah, we are gonna enjoy this pussy," Kenny said and placed his right hand over my pussy, and I immediately bit my lips and placed my both hands over his shoulders. "Chanda, close the shutter and lock it up, none should know that we are inside," Kenny said. "Okay," he said and went to close the shutter, and all of a sudden, Kenny inserted the paper he folded like a cigarette inside my wet pussy. "Aaaaaaaah... " I moaned, and Kenny hugged me, "Go to the washroom and read the note I inserted inside your pussy," Kenny whispered. "Kenny, it is wet," I whispered. "What?" he asked. "My pussy is wet, the paper might get wet," I whispered. "Oh shit, we got to hurry, we can't take it out, just go to the washroom and read and follow what it says," Kenny whispered. "Where is the washroom?" I whispered. "In the bedroom," Kenny whispered. "What are you two so cozy about?" Chanda asked. "She says she is too horny at the moment," Kenny said. "I know, come darling, lets go to the bedroom," Chanda said and held my right hand and started climbing the stairs. I could feel the paper rubbing the walls of my wet pussy as I climbed the stairs. It tickled and glided down, and I turned around to look at Kenny and he was pointing his finger towards my pussy and was signalling me to push it inside, and I when looked at my pussy, I could see half the paper wet and was coming out.

Like Reply
Looking at me standing still, "come darling, don't feel shy," Chanda said and held my both hands and started helping me climb. Kenny came running, and when Chanda opened the attic door, Kenny grabbed me from behind, and saying "mmmmm.... she is so turned on," Kenny, placed his right hand over the paper and pushed it deep inside my pussy, "mmmmmm..." I moaned and bit my lips as the paper went deep inside. "Come here sweetheart," Krishna, who was sleeping on bed only in his underwear, got up from the bed and hugged me naked and jumped on the bed and rolled over on the bed hugging me. "Kenny, where did you find her man," Krishna said and looked at Kenny grabbing my left breast with his right hand and began squeezing it. He looked at me squeezing my left breast and smiled at me, and I smiled back and he started kissing my lips. While he was sucking my lips, I gently opened my eyes to look at Kenny, and he was having a huge boner in his underwear and next to him stood Chanda, naked and rubbing his cock. I closed my eyes and began kissing Krishna's lips back. Slowly I began losing my self control and my pussy was getting wetter and I almost forgot about the paper inside my pussy. "I am fucking her man, can't hold it anymore," Krishna said and got off me and began removing his underwear and he had a huge boner, and before he could insert his cock inside me, and realizing quickly that there is a paper inside my pussy, I quickly sat on the bed and held Krishna's cock. I kissed his cock, "wow," I said and stood up holding his cock and looking into his eyes. "Krishna, I want this cock right inside me, but before that, I need to pee, where is the washroom?" I asked, and Kenny immediately pointed his finger towards the washroom which was a good 30 feet away from the bed. I left Krishna's cock and began walking slowly so as not to act suspicious, and all of a sudden, Chanda came rubbing from behind and hugged me and grabbed my boobs from behind, "mmmm.. darling, can I come with you? I want to see you pee," he said. "Mmmmm... " I moaned and placed my hands over his hands which were grabbing my boobs, "don't be naughty Chanda," I said and took his hands off gently. All of a sudden, saying "Please," he knelt in front of me and grabbed my thighs and forcibly spread my thighs. "Ouch," I exclaimed as my thighs got spread. Before I could say "please try to....." Chanda began licking my pussy, "no no no.. .aaaa.. aaaaaah.. aaaaah.." I began moaning and he intensified his licking. I was biting my lips and looking at Kenny for help, and he was looking helpless.

Like Reply
My knees were getting weak, as Chanda intensified locking my pussy, " aaaaaaah.. aaaaaa.. aaaaaah.... aaaaaaaaaa" I moaned as I built up a strong orgasm. I tried to grab his hair and tried to pull him but, but even my fingers went weak and he grabbed my buttocks tight and continued licking my pussy, "aaaaaa... aaaaaa.. aaaaaa... aaaa... " I moaned uncontrollably, and the moment he placed his lips over my clitoris and gave it a deep suck and dug his tongue right on my clit, "aaaaaaaaaahhh....." I moaned and shuddered and came with a huge orgasm and fell on the floor and quickly managed to push him away and dog walk into the washroom with my juices dripping and closed the door from inside. I sat there leaning on to the washroom door and spread my legs and somehow managed to insert my index finger inside my wet and sensitive pussy and pulled the paper out. The paper was totally wet with my juices and the folds were sticking on to each other and while I was slowly try to open it up without tearing the paper, "Kenny, where are you going?" I heard Krishna ask. "I have to prepare flower bouquets for her," Kenny replied. "My god, what a pussy she has man, never seen anything like this," Chanda said. "Sweetheart, make it fast, can't wait to fuck your pussy," Krishna, and I quickly stood up with the paper in my hand. "Just give me a minute Krishna, and you can enjoy fucking me as much as you can," I said and started reading what is in the letter. 

The letter read;
  1. “Open the white plastic cover I have kept near the window, and take out the nightie and Saree which I have kept inside, and wear the nightie and tie the Saree tight to the window and get down grabbing onto the Saree without making a sound. 
  2. My grandpa is waiting down and he will help you get down. 
  3. Collect the torch from my grandpa and walk quietly till you reach the main road.
  4. Once you reach the main road run as fast as you can and cross the river and take the bike to my house. 
  5. Take the house keys which I have hidden in the flower pot and go to the bedroom towards your left. It is my ex-wife's bedroom, get dressed and leave, Hurry..!"
[+] 2 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
I quickly picked up the white plastic cover near the window and pulled out the nightie, which was yellow in color and started wearing it. It was very big and loose, but wore it. I pulled out Saree and tied one end to the window and looked down and Kenny's grandpa pointed the torch at me and waved his hand and I waved my hand back. Shhh... he signaled me not to make a sound and signaled me to get down. It was good 20 feet height, but I held the Saree and began getting down grabbing on to it tight, I could see torch light inside my nightie, and suddenly I realized that the old man was pointing his torch inside my naked pussy, but I ignored it as I got used to showing my pussy to many men in the last 3 hours or so. As I got down, he held my legs and being a skinny guy and my nightie being big and loose, he went right inside my nightie as I came down, and grabbed my buttocks in the pretext of helping me get down and the torch he was holding went between my legs and touched my ass crack. He was short so his head went between my boobs and stayed there, and I landed my feet on the ground. "Lift the nightie, I have to come out," he whispered and I had no choice but to do it. As I lifted my nightie till my boobs, the old man sucked my right breast, "mmmm... grandpa what are you doing, you are not supposed to do it," I whispered.
Like Reply
"Sorry dear, I couldn't control," he said and kissed the breast he sucked and came out of my nightie and handed over the torch to me and showed me the direction to go. "Thanks grandpa," I said and kissed his cheek and started walking. Once I reached the main road, I started running as fast as I could and finally reached the river. Lifting my nightie up, I started crossing the river, the water was to the level of my pussy and I quickly put one hand over my pussy and walked rubbing my pussy washing off all the juices and crossed the river with a clean pussy. I ran towards the bike, picked up the bike keys and immediately started the bike and drove to Kenny's house and opened the house. I opened the bike seat and took out my Saree, petticoat, and my blouse, and my cell phone and went to Kenny's ex-wife's bedroom and placed all the things on the bed. When I checked on my cell phone, surprisingly there was not even a single missed call. I quickly began dressing up, I saw the hair dryer and took it up and dried my hair and put on some makeup, and I peeled the nightie off, and wore my white petticoat first and I wore my pink blouse and finally wore my Saree, and looked at myself in the mirror. Making sure I looked exactly in the same condition as I was when I left the car, and locked the door and left Kenny's house leaving a "thank you" message with my phone number next to the flower pot along with the house keys, and started walking through the narrow path through the sunflower plantations.

Like Reply
"Sonia ... Sonia..." I heard someone call me and when I turned back, I saw Kenny running only in his underwear with flower bouquets in his hands. "Kenny...?" I exclaimed and ran towards him and hugged him wrapping my arms around his neck. He hugged me "I am so sorry Sonia, it is all because of me," he said with guilt. "That's okay... That's okay," I uttered and started kissing all over his face, " I enjoyed it," I said looking into his eyes while holding his face and started kissing his lips and he began kissing my lips back. "Here is your flower bouquet," he said, breaking the smooch and giving it to me, "they are beautiful," I said, holding it with my both hands. "You like them?" he asked, pinching my lips. "Yes," I said and he put his index finger inside my mouth and I began sucking it looking into his eyes. Pulling his finger off my mouth "let the flowers rest here for sometime," he said and collected the flower bouquets from me and gently placed them down. "You are not gonna do anything naughty, right?" I said. He smiled at me and pulled his underwear down and he was having a huge boner, "oh my god," I exclaimed and touched his cock with my left hand. He forcibly turned me around, and made me bend, and lifted my Saree along with my white petticoat and in one full thrust, he inserted his cock right inside my pussy, and "aaaaaaaaah... " I moaned and closed my mouth with my hands to stop my moans escaping from my mouth. Kenny began drilling my pussy deeper and deeper, and I was holding my mouth shut and moaning, and I could feel his nearing orgasm and so was I, and the moment he placed his right hand over my clitoris and started rubbing it vigorously, I was going totally out of control and the moment he shot his load right inside my pussy, I came dripping all my juices on his cock, and he pulled it out and wore his underwear and pulled my Saree and petticoat down, and bent down and handed me the flower bouquet. "Thanks," I said and collected it and held my face and kissed my lips, "Take care Sonia," he said and left. I began walking with his cum flowing all over my thighs inside my petticoat. Frankly, I was in no mood to leave Kenny, and as I walked thinking about how much I enjoyed these 3 beautiful hours full of adventures and sex, I felt a strong pair of hands grabbing my braless boobs from behind and kiss my right cheek from behind. It was Kenny, "I am gonna miss you," he said. "Hey, what are you doing? My husband is in the car," I said and pulled his hands off my boobs. "Just one kiss, I will go," he said. "No," I said and began walking, "please.. please.. please," he begged and I turned around, "No, I am getting late, my husband is waiting and he will kill me," I said and he knelt in front of me and begged "please..." I knelt in front of him, "this is the last kiss," I said and placed the flower bouquets next to me on the ground and hugged him tight and started kissing his lips and he began kissing my lips passionately, and the moment he gently placed his right hand over my left breast, "that's it," I said and broke the smooch and pushed him down and took the flower bouquets and ran towards my highway. "I will miss you," he said. "Me too," I said, turning around and blew him a flying kiss and ran towards the tea stall. I saw the car was parked and when I peeped into the car window, I saw my husband sleeping. I knocked the door and my husband woke up and opened the door, "what happened?" I asked. "I fell asleep," he said and the next moment his cell phone alarm rang, "yep, it's time legs go pick him up," he said. "I got these," I said and showed him the flower bouquets. "Wow, they are beautiful," he said. "Where did you get them? where were you all this time?" he asked. "I was in the old lady's house," I said and leaned back on the seat and closed my eyes with my pussy feeling sticky with Kenny's cum and my juices, and as I closed my eyes all the thoughts of how I become a whore and fucked strangers were going on in my mind and was getting me horny, and almost fell asleep. "Wake up Sonia, we have reached the Airport, and we are at the parking lot," my husband placed his left hand over my thighs and wake me up. His cell phone rang, "Hello Mr. Parker... yeah... yeah.. we are at the airport...Parking lot? ... Oh we are at the parking lot too..." as my husband was having the conversation, a tall white guy waved his hand at us and my husband stopped the car and we got down from the car. My husband walked quickly towards Mr. Parker "welcome to India Mr. Parker," my husband said and handed over the flower bouquets. "Wow, wonderful Indian flowers," he said and collected it from my husband and placed them on his luggage. "Why did you come till the parking lot, we would have picked you up at the arrival itself," my husband said. "No problem, we wanted to smoke so me and my partner Mr. Johnson came here," Mr. Parker said and introduced a tall build black guy to my husband. "Welcome to India Mr. Johnson," my husband said and shook his hand. "Sonia, come here..this is my wife, Sonia," my husband said and I walked towards Mr. Parker, "wow, she is beautiful," Mr. Parker said and held my hands. "Welcome to India, Mr. Parker," I said and hugged him and he hugged me back and all of a sudden we began kissing eachother's lips, as I broke the smooch. "Looks like we have got a deal here Mr. Vimal," Mr. Parker said. "Oh yeah," Mr. Johnson said and pulled me towards him. "Welcome to India Mr. Johnson," I said. "Just sign the 20-Crore contract right away," Mr. Johnson said and hugged me and my husband's face brightened and smiled at me in delight. Mr. Johnson grabbed my pantyless buttocks over my Saree and started kissing my lips and I was kissing his lips back. "Oh my god, I can't believe this," my husband said and I broke the smooch and looked at my husband and Mr. Parker was pulling out the contract and signing it. "Hurrah..!!" as my husband jumped in happiness, "come honey, lets have some fun," Johnson said and carried me to our car and slept on top of me and began kissing my lips.

--------- The End -------

Author's Note:

After successfully completing
"Aphrodisiac Mom"
"Vimala's Bangalore Connection"
"There's Something About My Mom Seetha,"
"The Singapore Tailors"
"Mom's Kabaddi Challenge with My Friends,"
"Saving My Innocent Husband,"

With great pleasure I present to you yet another work of erotica "Sonia"

"Sonia" is about Sexual Adventures of a beautiful housewife who accompanies her husband to receive their guest at the airport, and her need to buy flower bouquets gets her into unexpected sexual encounters.

If you like the story, please do not be selfish, share with your friends so that even they can enjoy it. Please leave your comments below about the story and your experience reading the story.

Regards
Novelist Casanova
Like Reply
This is the proofread version.
[+] 1 user Likes novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
(02-01-2023, 05:40 AM)novelistcasanova Wrote: This is the proofread version.
The previous was Raw version.
[+] 1 user Likes novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
hot and wonderful... thanks for sharing
Like Reply
Good story
Like Reply
Superb story and your a fantastic author
Complete the story as soon as possible ✋️
Like Reply