Misc. Erotica Sonia
[Image: 592c4fcc87456fb1368b458c-da39a3ee5e6b4b0...0709-1.jpg]

Title: Sonia
Written By:  Novelist Casanova
Word Count: 14959

Sonia

"Sonia, come on honey, we are getting late, Mr. Parker would have arrived by now at the Airport," my husband said, knocking at the bedroom door. "2 Minutes Vimal," I said, coming out of the bathroom after a hot bath, with a towel wrapped around my body and hair. Realizing that we are already late, I quickly peeled my towel off my hair and started drying my hair with the hair dryer. Wore a gray color panties inside with a towel still wrapped around my body, pulled out the towel and quickly started wearing my black bra, securing my bra hooks from behind. Quickly looked at my body in the life size mirror attached to the dressing table, adjusted my bra and panties to make sure I am wearing them right. I wore a white petticoat and secured the petticoat knot, and while I picked up my pink blouse and started wearing it, my husband barged into the bedroom saying, "how long will you..." he paused looking at me only in my petticoat and wearing my blouse. "Wow, how lucky I am to marry an angel like you," he said and held my waist from behind and turned me around, and smiling at him I continued hooking my blouse hooks. Saying "When I first came to your house seeking a bride, the first thing which attracted me was the sexy lips of yours, I got so tempted and told my mom immediately that I like this girl. I was tempted to hold your face like this," he held my face and started kissing my lips and I started kissing his lips back. My lips are my weak zone, I get horny every time I am kissed on my lips. I have naturally pink lips proportionate to my wheatish color skin, even at the age of 32 and being a mother to a 14-year-old son.

Breaking the smooch, "Get ready sweetheart, we are getting late, I will get the car ready meanwhile," my husband said. "Are you sure you want me to wear a Saree now?" I asked. "Yes honey, you look like yesteryear Kannada actress Jayamala, and sarees suit you perfectly for your height, and to this sexy ass," my husband said and playfully pinched my butt and "Ouch," I exclaimed and slapped his hand. "Ha ha ha.. Get ready .. quick," he said and left the room, and I wore my pick Saree and put on some last minute make up and went out of the bedroom. When I looked at the clock, it read 1:00 AM, and we locked the house and left for the Airport in our Maruti Swift.
[+] 4 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
The road was empty as it was 1:30 in the morning, and my husband was driving in 120s. "I am so lucky that I got introduced to Mr. Parker, he is going to invest 20 Crores in our Garment Export company. This deal is going to chance our lives forever, Sonia," my husband said with a huge smile on his face. "He is expecting 50% profit in the business and we will have the rest of the 50%. I am going to build you a big house for you, Sonia," he said. I was so excited when he said that, "Vimal, I want a swimming pool in that, its my dream to have it in our house," I said like schoolgirl. "Sure honey, I will build big swimming pool for you, full of roses for this sexy body of yours to enjoy," he said and placed his left hand over my pallu and pushed it aside and inserted his hand inside my blouse and squeezed my left breast. "Watch the road, we have a son to take care of remember," I said and pulled his hand out of my blouse. "When is my son coming home, how long will you keep my son in your mother's house?" my husband asked. "It is holidays Vimal, let Munna spend time with his grandma," I said. "Hmmmm.." he said. I get so jealous when Munna and his friends hug you Sonia," he said. "Come on Vimal, they are children," I said. "Children? those guys have dick you see, don't know if everybody wanted to hug you on purpose and got boners," he said. "Vimal, come on," I said. "And that tall friend of Munna, what is his name? Roshan?" he said. "Rohan," I correct. "Yeah... Rohan, that bastard hugged you and was kissing you cheeks for a long time, if I am not wrong, you were not wearing your undergarments inside that maroon silk nightie," he said. "No, I was wearing my undergarments," I said. "Don't lie to me, it was when we were making love, Munna came home early with his friends and you went to answer the door putting on only your silk nightie, and your bra and panties were lying next to our bed," he said. "Aww.. my husband has such a wonderful memory power," I said and playfully pinched his cheek. "You were hugging him naked inside, and only your silk nightie, and he was taking time hugging you and feeling up your body and kissing your beautiful cheeks. I was so jealous," my husband said. "He said he misses me so much and all of a sudden he started hugging and kissing my cheek," I said. "Were you turned on?" my husband asked and winked at me. "Ha ha ha.. were you?" I asked. "I was," he said and looked at me and smiled. "I love my naughty husband sooo much," I said and planted a kiss on his cheep. "I love you too honey," he said.

[+] 3 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
"I pray to god that this deal with Mr. Parker should be signed and closed," I said. "Me too, Sonia" my husband said. "I forgot to buy flower bouquets, stop me if you find one on the road," my husband said. "Vimal, all the shops will be closed at this time, how could you forget to buy flower bouquets? At least you should have told me to buy them," I said. I was so angry at him and at the same time I was worried about how we are going to welcome Mr. Parker, already we are late. "Damn, all the shops are closed," my husband said. We almost reached the highway and after we reached the empty highway we have no chance of getting a bouquet shop. There was one tea stall that was open, "Vimal, stop at the tea stall we will ask them," I said, and my husband stopped near the tea stall. There was only 2 people there, one was the tea master and an old lady sipping tea. "Is there any bouquet shops nearby?" I asked the tea master, still sitting inside the car. "Shops? New to this place? You will not get shops in the Highway madam, you must take U turn and go back a couple of kms, only there you will get the shops, but all the shops will be closed at this time. "We know that all the shops will be closed at this time and there will be no shops in the highways except some Dhabas, just ask him only about the bouquet shops," my husband murmured. "I am asking about Bouquet shop.. Bouquet.. ahm... flower shop," I asked. "Flower shop?" he asked back. "Yeah, we want it urgently" I said, and the tea master was telling something to the old lady, and the old lady came towards us. "Flowers you want?" she asked. "Yeah, like Roses," I said. "Roses? okay... I will take you go that Roses shop, but you must give me 500 Rs, for taking you to the shop," she said. "Now way, old lady, this is the new technique to snatch money?" my husband asked in an angry tone. "Then go, search the shop by your own till morning," the old lady said and walked back to the tea stall. "Vimal, come on.. we are already getting late, you want to lose 20 crore for losing 500Rs? You wait here and relax, I will be back with the bouquet," I said and got down from the car. "Come Grandma, I am sorry for my husband's behavior, here is the 500 Rs, let's go to the shop," I said. She gave one angry look at my husband and I chuckled.

Like Reply
My husband got down from the car to come with us. "Where are you coming? I am not taking this greedy man with me," the old lady said. "Then give us back the 500 Rs," my husband shouted in an angry tone. "Vimal please.. I am sorry grandma, he is not in a good mood today," I said and went to my husband. "Vimal, you sit inside the car and relax, I will be back in a moment with the bouquet, try to contact Mr. Parker meanwhile," I told my husband, and planted a kiss on his lips to cool him down. He smiled at me, "call me if emergency," he said and "Sure," I said and followed the old lady. There was a narrow road behind the tea stall with sunflower plantations on both sides, and I followed her patiently. It was totally dark, and being a local she walked without fear. I opened my purse and took out my cell phone and switched on the torch in it and followed her bunching my Saree pleats which were tugged to my petticoat from the front to make sure my Saree doesn't touch the mud. Can't get my expensive pink chiffon Saree dirty, can I?

Like Reply
"How far it is Grandma?" I asked, and before she could answer, the sunflower plantation area ended and there was a lone house there. "This is the one," she said. "What?" I exclaimed as it did not look like a shop but a house. The old lady knocked on the door, and nobody responded, she kept on knocking for 5 minutes straight. "I am sorry dear, it seems like he is not at home. Take your 500 Rs dear," the old lady said and tried to give back my 500 Rs, and I was totally clueless about what to do now and I did not want to go back without the flower bouquet. "Is there any chance I can get the bouquet Grandma, please tell me.. I don't have time at the moment," I said. "This is the only option dear, Kenny is the only florist here, he lives here and he is not answering the door, he must be in his shop," she said. I was so desperate, "Grandma, let us go to his shop then and get the bouquet, then?" I said. "I can't walk that far dear, it is good 2 kilometers from here, besides there is a small river there ...." she paused as a young handsome man must be in his early 30s, opened the door. I knew it was Kenny. There was a huge sigh of relief for me after seeing Kenny, and there was a bright smile on my face. "What is it, Grandma? you are knocking at this time?" he asked.

Like Reply
"How long will you take to answer the door?" she asked. "I don't want to tell you now," he said. "Why.. why.. you must tell me, what took you so long?" she asked again. "I was sleeping naked and I had to put my clothes on, are you satisfied now?" Kenny asked and I chuckled. "Wow, who is this beautiful girl, your granddaughter from town?" he asked and saying "Hi, I am Kenny," he said and extended his hand to shake my hand, "I am Sonia," I said and shook his hand. "She is not my granddaughter, she wants flower bouquet," the old lady said. "I am sorry Sonia, I have closed the shop already, you may have to come in the morning I am afraid," Kenny said. "Kenny, please... I want to urgently," I said and held his hands. "It is too late now, you see it is almost 2 in the morning," he said. "I know Kenny, please you got to help me on this," I begged. My shop is 2 km away from here and I can't ride my Activa, my hands are tired," he said. "I can ride your Activa if you want," I said. "Kenny, please help her she has an emergency. She will ride your bike for you," the old lady said. "Please Kenny," me and the old lady pleaded at the same time. "Alright.. Alright...seems like you both have made up your mind already," he said. Me and the old lady looked at each other and giggled. "I will get the keys," he said and went inside. "He is a sweet boy dear, I know he will help you. An arrogant bitch cheated him and for the past couple of months he has been feeling low, slowly he is returning back to normal," the old lady said. "Why did she leave him?" I asked out of curiosity, "he is very innocent, dear. He trusts people blindly, and he trusted his wife too, but she cheated him of all his wealth and divorced him. Now the poor chap is left with this house and his shop," the old lady said. I feel really bad for Kenny, and started having soft corner for him. "Alright dear, I am getting late I have to go home, you go with Kenny and get your things done," the old lady said and left. I thought of asking her to wait until Kenny comes, but somehow let her go, understanding that Kenny is a nice guy. Kenny came out, "where is she?" he asked.
Like Reply
"She left already" I said. "Okay Madam, let's go," he said. "Em... Just call me Sonia," I said. He smiled at me and I smiled back. "Lets go," he said and started his Activa and asked me to sit behind. "Kenny, I thought I was going to ride the bike," I said. "That's okay Sonia, why trouble for you, besides you are getting late too and I don't want to ruin your program," he said and started his bike. I smiled at him and I sat behind him and rested my right hand over his right shoulder. The bike started moving. The road was narrow, maybe around 10 feet wide with thick Sunflower plants on either side. "Wow, so many sunflower plantations, whose is it Kenny?" I asked. "My ex-wife's, used to be mine," he said. "I am sorry," I said. "No Sonia, that's okay. My dad got me married to his friend's daughter, and after my dad passed away she cheated all my land and I am left with only my house and my shop in the middle of these Sunflower plantations, Sonia," he said. "What about your mother and siblings?" I asked. "I am the only son to my dad, my mom passed away during childbirth, and I am an orphan now," he said and started sobbing. I felt really sorry for Kenny, and with my right hand which was on his right shoulder, I wiped his tears "don't worry Kenny," I said and circled my right hand around his waist and rested my head on his right shoulder, and my right breast in particular crushed on his back, but I did not mind that. "I am sorry, Sonia, for spoiling your mood," he said. "No no no.. I am always in a good mood Kenny, even at this time when me and my husband are in a hurry to pick our guests up from the Airport. "That's so sweet of you.  Don't worry Sonia, we will make a wonderful bouquet for them, once we get to the shop," he said. "Slowly, Kenny, you are riding too fast," I said, hugging him tight from behind. "You said you are getting late right?" he said. "Yeah, but .." I paused ..."how much is it for the bouquet, I mean how much do you charge?" I asked casually. "I don't charge for friends, it's free," He said. "Come on Kenny, you can't be like this, people are going to cheat you," I said. "I trust people, if they break my trust and cheat me and then they are the losers. They would lose a good friend like me," he said. "I trust you, and I am giving the bouquet for free because you are my friend. Oh you don't trust me and don't want to be my friend?" he asked. "Come on, Kenny, who wouldn't want to be your friend, you are such a sweet guy," I said and planted a kiss on his right cheek. I could not believe that I kissed him. To my surprise, he took it very casually, "thanks so much Sonia," he said. "I am going to make you a wonderful flower bouquet, can I have one more kiss?" he asked.

"No way," I said and playfully pinched his tummy where my right hand rested. "Ouch," he exclaimed and we both laughed. I kind of started liking this guy, "alright, just one kiss, okay?" I said "okay," he said and showed me his right cheek, and taking my hands off his wast and resting it over his shoulder and went forward to kiss his cheek, my boobs crushed against his back and the moment I was about to kiss his cheek, he turned towards his right and my kiss landed right on his lips and he sucked my lips and I pulled it off quickly. "You naughty..!!" I screamed and began hitting his head playfully, and he was laughing and deep inside I was getting turned on. I hugged him from behind tight crushing my boobs against his back and began biting his ears saying "you want to be naughty haan.. take this, .... how does my bite hurt.. haan?" he was laughing. "Wwwwwooooww....." he exclaimed, "What? it doesn't hurt?" I asked and "nope, your bosoms feels great ,mmmmm... soft like flowers," he said and I quickly broke the hug from behind and punched him on his back saying "how does it feel now?" and continued punching, "soft now too?" I said and continued punching his playfully. "Ouch.. ouch.. ouch.." he screamed and my phone began to ring. "Shhh... shh.. shh.." I uttered, "stop the bike, its my husband," I said. "Where?" he said and stopped the bike. "Shh...!" I said and he kept quite smiling at me. "Hello Vimal, what happened?" I asked. "Sonia, I got a flight update on the phone, it says the flight has been delayed by 3 hours," he said and I was so relieved. "Where are you, I will come down there," he said. "No, that's okay, I am at the old lady's house and her daughter is preparing flower bouquets for us, I don't want you to come here and have a quarrel with the old lady, okay?" I said. "What? she is the one night robbed 500 Rs from us," my husband said. "Baby, just relax in the car, and I will be there as soon as it is done, okay?" I said. "Okay," he said. "I love you baby," I said. "I love you too my little bitch, I am gonna enjoy you tonight, I am too horny right now," he said. His tone was turning me more horny, "I am horny too," I said and he laughed and before he could say anything "Okay baby, be right there in the car, I will be there soon with the flower bouquets, bye," I said and kissed him on the phone and hung up the call and walked towards the bike.
Like Reply
"Is everything okay?" Kenny asked. "Give me the bike key," I said. "Why?" he asked. "I am riding the bike now," I said. "Why? I can ride really safely," he said. "You get naughty if I sit behind and I can't let you," I said and pinched his ear. "Okay okay.. I give up," he said and handed over the key. I opened up the bike seat and kept my purse with my cellphone inside it and sat on the bike. "Shall we go?" I said and he sat behind me and placed his hands over my both shoulders and I began riding the bike. The wind was against me and my Saree pallu was drifting inch by inch and eventually made my pink Saree pallu go between my boobs exposing my boobs over my pink blouse. "What did your husband say?" Kenny asked. "You really want to know?" I asked. "Yes please," he said and took his hands off my shoulders and circled both his arms around my waist. "He says he is too horny right now," I said, "wow," he exclaimed and started roaming his fingers all over my exposed belly and navel. I was getting turned on, "What did you reply to Sonia?" he asked and kissed my right cheek and earlobe gently. "mmm...?" I moaned gently and Kenny began getting bolder, and hugged my waist from behind tight and started kissing all over my neck and cheek. "mmmmm.... mmmmmm" I moaned, "what did you reply to him Sonia?" he whispered near my ear and took his hands off my waist and cupped my both breasts with his both hands, and he did not squeeze them but held them gently. "Mmmm..." I moaned gently and bit my lips.
Like Reply
The bumpy road was making his hands gently massage my boobs over my blouse and I could feel my nipples getting erect and my panties getting wet. I could not sit straight and I getting too horny, I held the breaks tight and stopped the bike. His hands were still on my boobs. "How am I supposed to ride, if you are holding me like this?" I whispered, and squeezing the gently, he got down from the bike. "You want me ride now?" he asked standing next to me. "No Kenny, its okay," I whispered without looking at him into his eyes. "You sure?" he asked. "Yeah," I said, "Okay," he said and planted a kiss on my lips and I kissed his lips back and blushed at him. He sat behind me, "shall we go?" I asked. "Yup," he said and hugged my waist from behind, and I started driving. "It has been years since I rode a bike, the last time I touched a bike was the Kinetic Honda which I took to college," I said. "Enjoying?" he asked roaming his hands all over my belly, making my heart beat rise. "Mmmm... yeah...What?" I asked. "Enjoying riding the bike? I asked," he whispered near my right ear and began kissing my cheek and neck. "Very much Kenny," I whispered and I was feeling an itch between my legs. "I am enjoying too, Sonia. I think we must be best friends forever, enjoying each others company and enjoying every moment, what do you think Sonia?" he asked kissing my neck with his tongue almost licking my neck. "Mmmmmm..... Mmmmmm.. yeah Kenny," I moaned. "Thanks Sonia, you can trust me on this, I will be a good friend to you. You can trust me. Can I trust you?" he asked. "Yes you can trust me, but Kenny, I am married, I love my husband," I whispered. Saying "why? married people can't have friends?" he cupped my both boobs over my blouse and squeezed it, and instantly biting my lips I caught the brake tight and the bike came to a sudden halt leaving Kenny grip my boobs hard for support. Loosened the grip over my boobs and gently cupping my boobs over my blouse, "tell me Sonia, married people can't have friends?" he asked and kissed my cheek. "They can, Kenny," I whispered, placing my hands over his hands which were squeezing my boobs.
Like Reply
Surprisingly he took his hands off my books and got down from the bike. Saying "thank you for being my friend Sonia," he held my face and kissed my lips and before I could kiss his lips back I broke the kiss. I was so very disappointed. "Sonia, wait here, I will be back with the flower bouquet," he said and started taking his Shirt off and was taking his pants off, I was wondering what he was saying. "Kenny, I don't get you," I said. "See there, it's a river, I have to cross the river and go to my shop and get the flower bouquet, you just park the bike and wait near the tree, I will be right back," he said. There was a small river that was passing through and on the other side was the road continuation. The road was empty and I was scared, genuinely scared to be here alone. "No way, I can't be here alone, is there any boat or something?" I asked. "There is a Coracle boat guy who will help us cross the river, and he will be there only in the morning. Just wait here under the tree and I will be back," he said and made me get up from the bike and opened the bike seat and kept his shirt and pants inside. "Kenny, please I can't be here, it is too scary here," I said. "How can you come Sonia, you are in your Saree and neatly dressed, if you come with me, you will be drenched," he said. "Are you going to swim?" I asked. "No, I am gonna walk through it," he said. "How deep is it?" I asked. "Probably more or less knee length," he said. "No problem, I can lift my Saree and walk, can I?" I asked. '`Yes, but the river bed could be slippery, what if you slip and fall in the water and ruin your costly Saree," he said. "Kenny, I can't wait here, it is too scary, do something," I said. "Okay.. we will cross the river slowly and I will hold you from behind just in case you slip. I can hold you. You can concentrate on your Saree getting drenched," he said. "Good idea, let's do it," I said, and we parked the bike under the tree and kept my high heel shoes inside the bike and started walking barefoot and we both reached the river.

Like Reply
Lifting my Saree I began walking in the river, and Kenny was a yard behind me, "Kenny, hold me, I might slip and fall," I said. Saying "that's why I told you to stay here," he came close to me and hugged my waist from behind. "Hello, it was your idea to hold me from behind for support just in case I slip," I said. "Yeah yeah.. let's keep moving," he said and we started walking. "I have never walked like this in a river, in my entire life Kenny," I said. "Enjoying the feel of the river now," he whispered in my ear and planted a kiss on my cheek. "Nice and flat belly you have Sonia, do you work out?" he asked. "Don't tickle me, I might let my Saree fall," I whispered. As we walked further and further, the depth of the river began to increase and it crossed my knee length and was touching my thighs and I was lifting my Saree along with my white petticoat till my thighs. As I moved further slowly, the depth of the river began to increase and it came to the point where the water was touching my panties. There I stood lifting my Saree and petticoat exposing my gray panties. The moment the water started touching my panties, I stopped. "What happened?" he asked. "The water is deep Kenny," I said. "Just stand still, don't move," he said and taking his hands off me, he walked a couple of feet and the water level came up to his chest. "This is the deepest part of the river and from here, it is shallow," he said and walked further and after a couple of feet the level of water reduced and came till his knees. The river was pushing me slowly, "Kenny, come here fast," I said and he came towards me quickly, looked straight at my gray panties and went behind me, and "Sonia, your panties are getting wet," he said and placed his right hand right on top of my pussy over my wet gray panties. I bit my lips, and could not say a word and he did not take his hand off. His middle finger and ring finger traced my pussy lips on top of my gray panties, "Hmmmmm....." I let out a soft moan. "What shall we do?" I whispered. Saying "You can't come further Sonia, the water is still here," he placed his left hand over my left breast, "and you will get all your clothes wet along with your blouse," he said and kissed my right cheek. As his right hand rubbed my pussy lips, his left hand squeezed my left breast, and his lips kissed my right cheek, my knee got weak and I was totally eaten in lust. "What shall we do Kenny?" I whispered and turned my head towards my right to face his lips, "do you really want to come with me to the shop?" he whispered. "Yes Kenny," I whispered and planted a kiss on his lips. "If you can wait near the tree, everything will be fine, your clothes won't get wet," he whispered.

Like Reply
"Please Kenny, I can't stand there alone, I am scared," I whispered and planted a kiss on his lips. "We are left with only two option Sonia, since our priority is to make sure your clothes don't get wet, either you must go back and wait near the there..." before he could finish the sentence, "Noo.." I said. "Or, you can continue walking with me, and in order to save your clothes from getting wet, you must come only in your underwear, just like me to avoid the rest of your clothes getting drenched," I said. I was speechless about what to say. "We can go back and keep your Saree safe in my bike, and come back in your bra and panties, and we can cross the river easily and get the flower bouquet ready," he said. "Are you sure?" I asked. "Yeah," he whispered. "What if someone sees me only in my bra and panties?" I asked. "There will be no one around here at this time, come let's take off your clothes," he said and held my Saree and petticoat and helped me cross the river till the river bank and left my Saree and petticoat down.

Like Reply
We went near the bike, he opened up the bike seat, "yeah, enough space for your clothes," he said and came towards me and started removing my pink Saree, and to be honest I was very nervous. He untugged the Saree pleats tugged into petticoat and removed the Saree completely off my body and kept it on the bike. "If you had slipped and fell in the river, it could have been ruined," he said and started unhooking my blouse hooks. I begin to forget the fact that a stranger whom I just met is actually removing my clothes off and after removing my Saree he is removing my blouse, I was getting too horny, and when he reached for my second blouse hook, "Sonia, it is tight, can you remove it for me dear," he said. Almost immediately, as if I am obeying his orders, "Sure," I said and started unhooking my blouse hooks. While I was unhooking my blouse, Kenny placed his hands over my white petticoat knot, and my heart beat fastened as I would be reduced to only my panties if he removed my petticoat knot. He was keeping me busy with the conversation, "you like flowers, Sonia?" he asked, holding my waist and pecking my forehead and cheeks with his lips, and those pecks were getting me so turned on. "I love flowers, Kenny, especially roses," I said. "I am in my underwear, and I am not feeling uncomfortable, wonder why? Probably, we were lovers in our previous birth," he said. "Me too," I said. "What me too? You don't look very uncomfortable," he said. "No, I am not," I said and removed my blouse off and revealed my black bra, and he collected the blouse from me and kept it on top of my Saree. Maybe he was right, I was a bit uncomfortable, and my hands were kind of moving left and right in front of my boobs to kind of cover them and also to pretend that I am not covering them and I am very comfortable. "You look so uncomfortable, like as if you are going to be in your bra and panties in front of your brother or something. Have you been only in your bra and panties in front of your brother?" he asked. "I don't have brothers, but I have been in my bra and panties in front of my cousin, but he was, you know, way younger than me," I said. "How did it happen? I mean, when was it?" he asked. I did not realize that I had my hands free and not trying to cover my boobs, and was beginning to get comfortable.

Like Reply
"Don't imagine things okay, he was just a kid, I was getting ready to go out, and I wore my panties and was wearing my bra with my hands behind hooking it, he just barged into my room, "sister, uncle sent me to find out if you are ready," he said. "Yeah, I am ready dear, just have to put on my petticoat, Saree, and blouse," I said and wore my clothes right in front of him," I said. "That sounds nice," he said and casually placed his hands over my white petticoat knot and began unknotting. "How old was he?" he asked. The moment I said "he was 19," Kenny removed my petticoat knot and did not leave the petticoat fall on the ground, he held his against my body with his left hand to stop of it from falling. "Did he get a boner?" he asked, "what?" I asked. "Like this?" he said and held my right hand with his right hand and inserted it inside his underwear and made me hold his erect cock. I was in utter shock, and my heart began to race, holding his cock, I closed my eyes. Kenny held my face with his both hands and started kissing my lips and I was kissing his lips back passionately, stroking his cock enjoying the moment. I was so turned on, and I haven't had sex since a month now, and I began to go with the flow. He was kissing my lips passionately, and stuck his tongue inside my lips and I began shamelessly sucking his tongue and stroking his cock forgetting the fact that he had left my petticoat free and fallen on the ground around me, and I was standing only in my gray panties. Taking my hand off his cock, out of pure lust, I circled my arms around his neck and hugged him tight and he hugged me back tight. "Oh... Sonia," he exclaimed and kissed my neck, and his hands went for my bra hooks and unhooked my bra from behind and inserted his right from under my bra and grabbed my left breast with his right hand and began squeezing them.. "Mmmmmm.....," I moaned and he started kissing my lips at the same time, and my knees went completely weak. I was kissing his lips back, and his tongue loitered all over my tongue. He slid both my bra straps aside and removed my bra completely off my body and hugged me tight, braless, crushing my naked boobs against his chest. "Mmm...." I moaned and Kenny began kissing and love biting my neck. "Kenny, let us stop it, right here," I whispered. Saying "why dear?" he broke the hug and placed his hands over my boobs and asked "why Sonia?" and started squeezing my boobs. "Aaaaaaaah...." I moaned , "Kenny, we are not supposed to...aaaaaaah...aaaaaaaaaaa..." I moaned, and all of a sudden he started sucking my left breast, "mmmmmmmmm.." I moaned biting my lips. His tongue and his saliva over my nipple was sending electricity to my whole body. "Aaaaaaaaa...aaaaaaaaah.." I moaned and my hands held his face gently and brushing his hair and kissed his forehead. Suddenly, he started biting my nipple, "Aaaaaaaaah..." I moaned and held his face and started kissing his lips and he started kissing my lips back, his tongue entered my lips and I started sucking his tongue. While we were kissing passionately, Kenny slid his hands inside my gray panties and grabbed my naked buttocks and squeezed them, "Mmmmmm.....aaaaa" I moaned and broke the smooch and he knelt in front of me with his hands inside my panties and while kneeling he pulled my gray panties down till my knees and all of a sudden he spread my legs and started sucking my clean shaved clitoris. "Aaaaaaaa...aaaaaaaaaah.." I moaned and held Kenny's face. His tongue on my clit was sending electricity into my whole body, and I began enjoying it. "Aaaah..aaaaaah Kenny...aaaaaaa," I moaned and my hands tried to pull his lips off my clit, but Kenny grabbed my both ass cheeks tight, not letting me go. My knees went weak, and I knelt in front of Kenny, and gently slapped his face saying "How dare you do that? I am married," I said and smiled at him. He smiled at me and held my face and kissed my lips saying "how dare you tempt me with this lips." Breaking the kiss, "how dare you kiss my lips," I said and smiled. He smiled at me and grabbed my buttocks and inserted this middle finger inside my pussy from behind, "aaaaah..." I moaned and pulled his middle finger out of my wet pussy and licked it right in front of me. "Chi, you are so dirty, Kenny," I said and he pushed me to the ground, "I am going to get more dirtier," he said and pulled my gray panties off me, and removed his underwear and got naked and started sucking my pussy getting on top of me facing his erect cock in front of my mouth, in 69 position. "Aaaaah... aaaaaaaaaaaaaa... aaaaaaa" I moaned as he started sucking my pussy, and the moment I held his cock and started sucking it, he took his mouth off my pussy and began moaning. "Aaaaa... aaaaaaaa... aaaaaaa..... mmmmm Sonia, you naughty girl," he said and held my ass cheeks from under and started sucking my pussy and to my shock he started licking my asshole and began sucking it. "MMmmmmmmm... aaaaaaaaaaaaaa......." I moaned out of pleasure, this is the first time a man has lick my asshole and the feel of my asshole being licked was new and was awesome, and all of a sudden I started feeling like a virgin. "Your butthole tastes yummy, Sonia," he said. "Really?" I whispered holding his cock in my hand. "No one has tasted your butthole?" he asked. "No," I whispered and he continued sucking my asshole, "aaaaaaaaaaa.... mmmmmmm... mmmmmmm...aaa" I moaned out of pleasure. The moment he slid his finger inside my pussy while licking my asshole, I started moaning heavily as I was building up a strong orgasm. The more he licked my asshole, and finger fucked my pussy, I was getting close to my orgasm, and all of a sudden I mouth started returning the favor. Holding his cock with my both hands and stroking it, I began sucking and licking his asshole, "aaaaaaaa... aaaaaaaa." he moaned, poor guy could not take it any longer.

[+] 2 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
He got off me, turned around, spread my legs and, he inserted his cock inside my wet pussy and slept on top of me and hugged me tight began drilling my pussy. "Aaaaaaa... aaaaaaaaa.... Kenny.. aaaaaaa..." I moaned. "Sonia, I can't hold it any one, aaaaa ... aaaaaaaa," he moaned. "Me.. too... aaaaaaa... aaaaaaa .. ," I moaned as I was nearing my orgasm. "I am cumming.... aaaah..." he moaned. "Don't cum inside me..." I screamed as I was about to cum, and the moment he shot his cum inside my pussy, with a loud moan "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah..... " I came all over his cock. "Sorry Sonia, I am sorry ... I am so sorry," he said and started kissing my lips. "Its okay... its okay..." I said and hugged him tight and began kissing his lips back. He both hugged each other and rolled over in pure passion. "Get up Sonia, put on your Bra and Panties, we will get the bouquets done," he said placing his right hand over my left breast. "Okay," I said brushing his hair and smiling at him, "Get up," he said and gave a quick suck to my right breast nipple, and I stood up immediately. "Do you have a paper towel, I asked looking at my pussy which was damp with his semen and my cum juice. Lying still on the ground, and admiring my naked body he stretched his right hand towards me to help him stand up. I held his hand and pulled him up. He stood up and hugged me naked, and saying "I don't have any paper towel, but don't worry, we will wash your lovely pussy in the river," he started kissing my lips. "Go put on your Bra and Panties," he said breaking the kiss. He was putting on his underwear, smiling at me watching me wear my Bra and Panties. I blushed at him "what?" I asked. "You look beautiful in your Bra and Panties, your husband is lucky," he said and started folding my petticoat neatly and kept it inside his bike.

Like Reply
"Hold this end," he said and gave one end of my Saree to hold and neatly folded my Saree and kept it inside the bike and closed it hid the keys under the bike. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Hiding the keys, we might lose it in the river," he said. "Come Sonia, lets go," he said and put his arm around my shoulder and walked towards the river. As we got inside the river, "I had wonderful time Sonia, enjoyed a lot, it has been months since I had my last sex. How about you?" he asked, holding my hand and helping me walk, and we reached the point of the river which was thigh level. "You don't want to answer?" he asked again. "What?" I asked, "when was the last time you had sex?" he asked. "A week ago," I said. "With your husband? he asked. "No, but you shouldn't ask with whom," I said and the water level came to my waist and my entire panties got wet. "Oh my panties are wet, now," I said. "See I told you, if you had not listened to me, you would have ruined your Saree and everything would have gotten wet," he said. "Yeah, Kenny," I said. "Okay, pull your panties down, and wash your pussy Sonia," he said, and I pulled my panties down till my thighs and started cleaning my pussy. Even he pulled his underwear and started rubbing his cock in water. While I was rubbing my pussy with my hand, "Did you enjoy your last sex with some other guy?" he asked. "Yes," I said.

Like Reply
Saying "Did you enjoy when I fucked you, Sonia?" he hugged me and started kissing my lips, and erect cock went between my thighs and I hugged him back and started kissing his lips back. All of a sudden, I heard a cop whistle, "Hey, who is it? put your hands up..its the cops.. come on.." the cops shouted, and I fear me and Kenny raised our hands. The cops were pointing touch at us and I could not clearly see how many of them were, and somehow I managed to see 3 of them. "Look Gopal, it is the same bastard Kenny again," one cop said, I could understand that he is some kind of a superior. "Kenny, who is the new whore today, where did you find her?" another cop said and started walking towards us. "Sir, mind your words, she is not a whore, she is my wife, and came here to play in the river," Kenny said loud, "play along Sonia, or else they might take us to the station," Kenny whispered. "Yes, sir, I am his wife, and we came here to play," I said. "Really? Who was the other girl, whom you were fucking near the river back last week?" the officer asked. "Hey slut, if you are really his wife and not a whore, tell me his mother's name?" the inspector asked. I was speechless, "come one Kenny's wife, tell me Kenny's mother name," the cop asked. I looked at Kenny for help, and he was speechless. "What kind of a wife are you, who don't even know her mother-in-law's name?" he said. "Alright, what is Kenny's full name?" inspector asked. I could not say a word. As another cop named Gopal approached us, "Sonia, turn around quick and run away from here, go to the bike, take out your clothes, and call your husband for help, these guys are animals" Kenny whispered. "Okay," I said. "Sonia, run," Kenny shouted and dipped into the river and swam along with the river flow and tried to escape, and immediately, I turned around and started running towards the other side of the river where the bike is.

Like Reply
"Kenny, I will shoot.." the inspector shouted. "Gopal, catch her and take her to the station, I will get Kenny, meanwhile," the inspector said and started chasing Kenny. While I was running as fast as I could, having no time to pull my panties up, Gopal pounced upon me from behind and pinned me into the water and hugged me and we stood up hugging each other. "Where are you running, you whore?" Gopal said. 'Sir, I think misunderstood me, I am no a whore, I am from a good family," I said. "Yeah yeah.. every whore says the same thing," he said and started pulling me towards the other cop. "Sir, please sir, listen to me," I begged. "We will listen to you in the cops station," he said. "Sir, my clothes are near the bike, I will wear and come with you, please," I said and realized that my panties are pulled down, I held my panties elastic and tried to cover my nakedness, but Gopal held both my hands and "What clothes? what were you wearing?" he asked. "Saree," I said. "Mmm... you would have looked so sexy in Saree," he said and spanked my naked butt hard. "Aaaaaaaaaouch...!" I screamed. "Mmmmmm... so you like it?" he said and spanked me again ... "aaaaaaauch.. no sir," I screamed. "I have been dying to fuck a whore like you, today is my lucky day," he said and lifted me and carried me over his right shoulder and started crossing the river. "Sir please sir, I will tell you the truth, I don't know who Kenny is. My husband, I mean my real husband is waiting for me in the car. I met Kenny just now, he brought me here too give me flower bouquets......" while I was narrating "okay, you made your husband wait in the car, and you were fucking Kenny, what a whore you are," he said and spanked my ass which was over his shoulder, "aaaaaaah.." I screamed, and he slid his right hand between my ass crack and started playing with my pussy. Stupidly, I began enjoying it, "mmmmmmm..." I moaned. He turned his head slightly and kissed my right ass cheek, "Hey whore, you want me to let you go?" he asked and began rubbing his finger all over my pussy, "aaaaammm...mmmmmm.. aaaaaaaaaa. mmmmm.... yes sir.. mmmmm," I moaned shamelessly getting wet down there.

Like Reply
"Okay, I will let you go, just repeat what I say," he said, and inserted his middle finger deep inside my wet pussy. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa....mmmmmm" I moaned. "Say, Gopal, I want you to fuck me," he said, and as I was busy enjoying the pleasure of his finger inside my pussy and hoping that he will let me go, "mmmmmm..." I moaned. "Say it you whore," he said and spanked my butt cheek with his left hand. "Aaaaaaah..." I screamed, "Gopal, I want you to fuck me," I said. "Say it again whore," he said and started digging his middle finger deeper, "aaaaaaaa.. aaaaaaaa mm..... " I moaned, "Gopal, I want you to fuck me, aaaaa," I moaned. "Say, Gopal, I want you to cum inside me," he said making my pussy completely wet. "Gopal, I want you to cum inside me, mmmm..." I moaned closing my eyes, and when I opened my eyes, we had already crossed the river and Gopal dropped me on my feet with his middle finger still inside my pussy and pulled his out slowly and started sucking that finger tasting my juices. I quickly pulled up my gray panties and over my nakedness. "Good catch Pradeep, the whore almost escaped, lets take her to the station, sir would have caught that bastard Kenny by this time," Pradeep another cop said. "Don't worry, we will take her to the station, shall go triples in this bike," Pradeep said and went near the bike, "Gopal, please help me, don't take me to the cops Station," I whispered. "Wait, whore, let me think.... I don't know what to do," he whispered. "Do something Gopal, please," I whispered and held his face and kissed his lips. "Whore, what are you doing? He might see," Gopal whispered. At the same time, Pradeep brought the bike near us, "you dint bring the hand cuffs?" Pradeep asked handling the bike accelerator, "don't worry, I got her, won't let her escape," Gopal said and hugged me wrapping his arms around my waist. Instantly I got a hint that, the only way I can I get out of this is by seducing Gopal, or else I may have to go to the cops station only in my Bra and Panties, and even I call my husband from the cops station, he will come to know that I was fucking some random florist whom I just met. Gopal, to me was a ticket to escape, I smiled at Gopal, and wrapped my arms around his neck. "I am gonna make her sit facing me, Pradeep," Gopal said and lifted my legs one after the other and wrapped them around his waist and lifted me hugging and sat behind Pradeep. "Shall we go?" Pradeep asked, "yeah," Gopal said and hugged me tight. "Gopal, I know you want to make love to me," I whispered into Gopal's ear, "Shut up whore, let me do my duty," Gopal said.

Like Reply
The word 'Whore' was actually turning me on, and I held his face and looking at his lips. "have you ever enjoyed a woman like me in your life?" I whispered. "Never been so close to a whore like you, what a beauty you are, wonder where he caught you, whore," he whispered. Looking into his eyes, I slid my right hand inside my black bra and pulled out my left breast, "what do you think?" I whispered. "Oh my god," he exclaimed and put his hand under my buttocks and lifted me up gently and started sucking my left breast. "Aaaaaaah... aaaaaaa... aaaaaah," I moaned. "Are you okay?" Pradeep asked. "Yeah.. mmmmmmm...." I said. He sounded sweet. He started biting my nipple and at the same time squeezed my buttocks. "Aaaaaaaah...." I moaned. "Why are you screaming, whore, you want him to know that I am doing what I am not supposed to do, you want to escape or not?" Gopal whispered taking his mouth off my nipple. "Yes Gopal, yes," I said. "Nice ass you have whore, love the feel of it in my hands," he said. "What was she screaming?" Pradeep asked. "Drama queen, wanted to create a scene," Gopal said and winked at me, and to my shock, the slid my panties aside and inserted his middle and index finger right inside my wet pussy, and instantly I held Gopal's face and started kissing his lips and he was kissing my lips back and my mouth was full of his saliva, and I continued kissing his lips and his fingers were doing magic inside my pussy making me build up a strong orgasm. "Oh, I can't hold it any more, whore. I am gonna fuck you now," Gopal whispered breaking the smooch. "Pradeep, stop the bike here, the whore wants to pee," Gopal said and Pradeep stopped the bike, saying "wait, here, I will go with her and bring her back," Gopal got down from the bike still hugging me in the same position. Pradeep immediately noticed Gopal's hand inside my panties. "Look, your hands are fully wet," Pradeep said. "Yeah, its her pee," Gopal said and took me inside the bush, and there was a cowshed and haystack nearby, "Oh my god.. Whore, you are so wet and turned on, just like me," he said with a big smile on his face. I was blushing, he turned around either side, when I looked at the cowshed, the lights were on, and Gopal dropped me on the floor and held my hand and pulled me towards the cowshed. "No Gopal, not there, the lights are on, what if someone sees," I said and he immediately ran pulling me towards the haystack next to the cowshed. He pushed me on the haystack and unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants till his knees, "Whore, lets enjoy," he said and swooped on top of me and we started hugging each other and rolled over the haystack. He began kissing my neck and went down kissing all over my neck and ears, and I was on cloud nine, this guy certainly knows how to turn me on. I held his face and tried to kiss his lips, he held my face back and spat on my face and smirked at him and he began licking all this spit all over my face and started kissing my lips.

Like Reply