Cum Fuck
(08-11-2022, 04:17 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( after feasting on ur delicious pussy for another 20 minutes straight i came out of ur pussy licking my lips)

( on my knees i am having head height till ur neck )

trrrrrrrrrrrr ( just tore off ur blouse in no time seeing ur boobs packed in bra)

bed room kaha hai tera ? ( dick just getting strained for ur hole)

(I could see the excitement in your eyes just to enter inside me)

(I believed it was your 14 years starving but it was your tharak)

(As you asked the direction to the bedroom I just pointed out )

Nayan: Wahan,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

[Image: 311664835_550208093574357_13185404649920...e=636F7A72]
All the images and fakes are collected from the internet. If its offensive let me know. It would be removed
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(08-11-2022, 04:20 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: (I could see the excitement in your eyes just to enter inside me)

(I believed it was your 14 years starving but it was your tharak)

(As you asked the direction to the bedroom I just pointed out )

Nayan: Wahan,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

[Image: 311664835_550208093574357_13185404649920...e=636F7A72]

( i got up on my feet tera pallu nikal ke fek diya and i just picked u up in my arms likea doll and walked to the bedroom)

thudddddddddd ( kicked the door open and threw u to the bed)

hmmmm thuuuuuuu ( spat on my dick as i was ready to just use u now )

wo bra tu utaregi ki ( walked to u and ) trrrrrrr ( tore it open now ur boobs are out) 

( pulled u to bed edge with ur back to the bed and ur legs wide open)

thudd thuppppppppp ( patted dick on ur pussy lips)
Like Reply
(08-11-2022, 04:23 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i got up on my feet tera pallu nikal ke fek diya and i just picked u up in my arms likea doll and walked to the bedroom)

thudddddddddd ( kicked the door open and threw u to the bed)

hmmmm thuuuuuuu ( spat on my dick as i was ready to just use u now )

wo bra tu utaregi ki ( walked to u and ) trrrrrrr ( tore it open now ur boobs are out) 

( pulled u to bed edge with ur back to the bed and ur legs wide open)

thudd thuppppppppp ( patted dick on ur pussy lips)

Nayan: wo mai .............(before I could say anything you tore the blouse)

(My boobs popped out and my upper body was totally naked)

Nayan: Pehli baar 60 saal k budhe k saamne nangi hui hun.......utha lo fayda jitna utha sakte hu

(as you pulled me towards the bed my boobs started jiglling)

(I could feel the bbc on my pussy lips)

[Image: nayanthara-boobs-press-herself.gif]
All the images and fakes are collected from the internet. If its offensive let me know. It would be removed
Like Reply
(08-11-2022, 04:31 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Nayan: wo mai .............(before I could say anything you tore the blouse)

(My boobs popped out and my upper body was totally naked)

Nayan: Pehli baar 60 saal k budhe k saamne nangi hui hun.......utha lo fayda jitna utha sakte hu

(as you pulled me towards the bed my boobs started jiglling)

(I could feel the bbc on my pussy lips)

[Image: nayanthara-boobs-press-herself.gif]

thushhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh uhhhhhhh ( entering ur pussy pushing my 9 incher in)

ahhhhhh ( my hands on ur waist as i push it in)

hmmmmmmmmm yessssssssss 

( subah asin ke andar dala aur 6 ghante me nayi maal ke chuth me lund ghused rha hu it was like 13 saal ka vanvaas samaapt hote hi hariyali hi hariyali hai)

( i bend a bit while my bbc in ur pussy 60 percent and started smooching u ) aummmm aummmmm aummmmmmm
Like Reply
(08-11-2022, 04:34 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: thushhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh uhhhhhhh ( entering ur pussy pushing my 9 incher in)

ahhhhhh ( my hands on ur waist as i push it in)

hmmmmmmmmm yessssssssss 

( subah asin ke andar dala aur 6 ghante me nayi maal ke chuth me lund ghused rha hu it was like 13 saal ka vanvaas samaapt hote hi hariyali hi hariyali hai)

( i bend a bit while my bbc in ur pussy 60 percent and started smooching u ) aummmm aummmmm aummmmmmm

Nayan: aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh (I screamed like anything you bbc was so huge)

(aur daalte hi seedhe andar chala gaya)

Nayan: Yadav ji.........ye kya hai...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk

(I crumpled the bedsheet in pain)

Nayan: Oh Godddddddddddd fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

[Image: EJQrHE8UEAI-bIw.jpg]
Like Reply
(08-11-2022, 04:37 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Nayan: aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh (I screamed like anything you bbc was so huge)

(aur daalte hi seedhe andar chala gaya)

Nayan: Yadav ji.........ye kya hai...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk

(I crumpled the bedsheet in pain)

Nayan: Oh Godddddddddddd fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

[Image: EJQrHE8UEAI-bIw.jpg]

( i hold ur thighs and picked u up ur feet behind my waist intertwined)

ye kya hai tujhe abhi pata chal thushhh thuppppppppppp jayega ( stated to ram my bbc into ur pussy while u hold me and u are in air)

thuppp thushhh thappp thappp thapppppppppp ( 4 violent rams and then stayed 100 percent in u looking into ur eyes as ur boobs were jiggling ) aummmmmmm paise diya hu mai aum
Like Reply
(08-11-2022, 04:39 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i hold ur thighs and picked u up ur feet behind my waist intertwined)

ye kya hai tujhe abhi pata chal thushhh thuppppppppppp jayega ( stated to ram my bbc into ur pussy while u hold me and u are in air)

thuppp thushhh thappp thappp thapppppppppp ( 4 violent rams and then stayed 100 percent in u looking into ur eyes as ur boobs were jiggling ) aummmmmmm paise diya hu mai aum

nayan: aahhh ahhh ahha hha fuckkk fuck fuck yesssss

Nayan: aur andar aaur andar yadav ji aaahhhhhhhhhhhh

nayan: pura ka pura andar jaana chahiye aahhhhhhhhhh

(I was scratching you in pain )

(with every thrust I was jumping like anything)

[Image: 28135511a63bb9d957a3f5f1e9339755f39dec4f.gif]
Like Reply
(08-11-2022, 04:44 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: nayan: aahhh ahhh ahha hha fuckkk fuck fuck yesssss

Nayan: aur andar aaur andar yadav ji aaahhhhhhhhhhhh

nayan: pura ka pura andar jaana chahiye aahhhhhhhhhh

(I was scratching you in pain )

(with every thrust I was jumping like anything)

[Image: 28135511a63bb9d957a3f5f1e9339755f39dec4f.gif]

( i was carry fucking u walking arund the bed perimeter and banging u in air and enjoying ur hair getting a bit messed)

thappp thappp chappp chapa chapppppppppppp 

( my palm on ur ass cheeck as i bang u )

thapp thapppppppppp 
( entered all the way in my 100 percent dick in my balls bang against ur asshole as i banged u )

thapp thappp thappp 

( just using u like a doll making u jump on my dick )

aummmmmm shhhhhh aummmmmm ( smooching u tasting ur lips)

( ur soft boobs rubbing aginst my hard chiseled rock chest as u were jumping)
Like Reply
(08-11-2022, 04:47 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i was carry fucking u walking arund the bed perimeter and banging u in air and enjoying ur hair getting a bit messed)

thappp thappp chappp chapa chapppppppppppp 

( my palm on ur ass cheeck as i bang u )

thapp thapppppppppp 
( entered all the way in my 100 percent dick in my balls bang against ur asshole as i banged u )

thapp thappp thappp 

( just using u like a doll making u jump on my dick )

aummmmmm shhhhhh aummmmmm ( smooching u tasting ur lips)

( ur soft boobs rubbing aginst my hard chiseled rock chest as u were jumping)

(the way you were fucking even a 25 year old would not have that much powerr)

Nayan: aaahhh ahhhh ahhhh 

Nayan: Acha hua aaahhhhhhh laxmi ji ne jald hi swargwas le liye

Nayan: iss umar mein hi meri aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh choot phaad rahe hone

Nayan: jawani mein tohhhhhhhh

Nayan: aaahhhhhh yadav ji aahhhhhhhhhh 14 saal ka vanvas mere andar khatam kar dijiye)

[Image: 233170852_ezgif-com-video-to-gif-ls38.gif]
Like Reply
(08-11-2022, 04:51 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: (the way you were fucking even a 25 year old would not have that much powerr)

Nayan: aaahhh ahhhh ahhhh 

Nayan: Acha hua aaahhhhhhh laxmi ji ne jald hi swargwas le liye

Nayan: iss umar mein hi meri aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh choot phaad rahe hone

Nayan: jawani mein tohhhhhhhh

Nayan: aaahhhhhh yadav ji aahhhhhhhhhh 14 saal ka vanvas mere andar khatam kar dijiye)

[Image: 233170852_ezgif-com-video-to-gif-ls38.gif]

thappp thappppp thapppppppppp thappppppppppp ( banged u for another 10 minutes in same position after that i threw u on the bed )

( ur pallu and saree sab nikal ke fek diya u are completely nude now)

( u are belly on bed now )

(  i hold by ur waist and pull u back ur ass is pushed back u are on knees and elbows now)

( i climbed on bed behind u and pushed bbc in ) chakkkkkkkkkk

( then from behind hold ur waist and started bitch banging u as if u r some bicth)

thapp chapa chppp chappa chapppppppp chapp chapppppp hmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmm ahhhhhhhhhhh 

( peeche se tere upar girta hu andeating ur bare back) aumm aumm um ( and banging u with full force)

chappp chapp  chappp chapp chappp chapp chappp chapp thapa thaoppppppp uhhhhhhhhh ( nuts almost about to empty in )
Like Reply
(08-11-2022, 04:57 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: thappp thappppp thapppppppppp thappppppppppp ( banged u for another 10 minutes in same position after that i threw u on the bed )

( ur pallu and saree sab nikal ke fek diya u are completely nude now)

( u are belly on bed now )

(  i hold by ur waist and pull u back ur ass is pushed back u are on knees and elbows now)

( i climbed on bed behind u and pushed bbc in ) chakkkkkkkkkk

( then from behind hold ur waist and started bitch banging u as if u r some bicth)

thapp chapa chppp chappa chapppppppp chapp chapppppp hmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmm ahhhhhhhhhhh 

( peeche se tere upar girta hu andeating ur bare back) aumm aumm um ( and banging u with full force)

chappp chapp  chappp chapp chappp chapp chappp chapp thapa thaoppppppp uhhhhhhhhh ( nuts almost about to empty in )

(you put me on my belly and how you much more vigorous)

Nayan: aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yadav ji yadav ji aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh thoda dheere

(for the first time I said dheere because the pain was so vigorous)

Nayan: aahhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

[Image: 272689038f6923c75c13f2f8f2c854cd10326af1.gif]
Like Reply
(08-11-2022, 05:02 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: (you put me on my belly and how you much more vigorous)

Nayan: aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yadav ji yadav ji aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh thoda dheere

(for the first time I said dheere because the pain was so vigorous)

Nayan: aahhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

[Image: 272689038f6923c75c13f2f8f2c854cd10326af1.gif]

chapa chappp ( hold ur hair and pulled ur head back while banging u )

chapp chappp chap chapppppppppp chappppppppppp chappppppppppp 

( 20 minutes of non stop banging )

(finally) chappa chappppp Jizzzzzzzzzz ahhhhhhhhh hmmmmmm jizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ( nuts getting emptied in ur pussy) ahhhhhhh hmmmmmmm 

( hold ur belly lifted u sniffing urneck and pushing bbc in as i jizz)

uhhhhhhhh haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aummmmmm nayan jizzzzzzzz jizzzzzzzz ( thick ropes of cum getting painited inside ) uhhhhhhhhhh 
hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Like Reply
(08-11-2022, 05:31 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: chapa chappp ( hold ur hair and pulled ur head back while banging u )

chapp chappp chap chapppppppppp chappppppppppp chappppppppppp 

( 20 minutes of non stop banging )

(finally) chappa chappppp Jizzzzzzzzzz ahhhhhhhhh hmmmmmm jizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ( nuts getting emptied in ur pussy) ahhhhhhh hmmmmmmm 

( hold ur belly lifted u sniffing urneck and pushing bbc in as i jizz)

uhhhhhhhh haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aummmmmm nayan jizzzzzzzz jizzzzzzzz ( thick ropes of cum getting painited inside ) uhhhhhhhhhh 
hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Nayan: aaahhhhhhhhhh yadav ji aaaahhhhhhhhh aap ne toh meri choot hi bhar di

(I could feel the hot lava burst inside me, dekhte hi dekhte shaam ho gayi thi)

(even after the session you were roaming around naked, agar phir se khada hua toh phir se)

[Image: 272689116766cb2e9edf987d94f29770b3a9956f.gif]

(tabhi someone knocked the door, Nayan was dressed already, but hearing the noise you started dressing yourself)

(Nayan opened the door)

Nayan: Ji kahiye........apki tarif?

Asin: Namaste mai Asin ......ye saamne wale flat mein rehti hun........Uncle ji yahan aaye hain kya?

Nayan: Uncle?

Asin: Oh sorry ...pados k flat k Yadav ji 

(Nayan was shocked for a second thats when you came to the hall putting your dick inside the lungi)

(Hearing Asin's voice you signaled Nayan to say no)

Nayan: Nahi wo yahan toh nahi aaye

[Image: Nayantara+in+Anamika+Movie+Photos+_9_.JPG]

Asin (Whispering): toh ye ghar khula chodkar kahan chale gaye, aise kahin jaate toh nahi 

(thats when I see some movement behind Nayan and saw you putting your dick inside the lungi giving me an idea what must have happened)

Asin: Acha thik hai mai chalti hun............Kahin mile toh bata dena ki ghar khula chod diya hai koi chori na karle

[Image: vlcsnap-2021-04-10-20h38m54s272.png]
Like Reply
(08-11-2022, 05:45 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Nayan: aaahhhhhhhhhh yadav ji aaaahhhhhhhhh aap ne toh meri choot hi bhar di

(I could feel the hot lava burst inside me, dekhte hi dekhte shaam ho gayi thi)

(even after the session you were roaming around naked, agar phir se khada hua toh phir se)

[Image: 272689116766cb2e9edf987d94f29770b3a9956f.gif]

(tabhi someone knocked the door, Nayan was dressed already, but hearing the noise you started dressing yourself)

(Nayan opened the door)

Nayan: Ji kahiye........apki tarif?

Asin: Namaste mai Asin ......ye saamne wale flat mein rehti hun........Uncle ji yahan aaye hain kya?

Nayan: Uncle?

Asin: Oh sorry ...pados k flat k Yadav ji 

(Nayan was shocked for a second thats when you came to the hall putting your dick inside the lungi)

(Hearing Asin's voice you signaled Nayan to say no)

Nayan: Nahi wo yahan toh nahi aaye

[Image: Nayantara+in+Anamika+Movie+Photos+_9_.JPG]

Asin (Whispering): toh ye ghar khula chodkar kahan chale gaye, aise kahin jaate toh nahi 

(thats when I see some movement behind Nayan and saw you putting your dick inside the lungi giving me an idea what must have happened)

Asin: Acha thik hai mai chalti hun............Kahin mile toh bata dena ki ghar khula chod diya hai koi chori na karle

[Image: vlcsnap-2021-04-10-20h38m54s272.png]

( i was enjoying the moment of fire with nayan we laid on bed with each other slight humping slow smooches ke sath maje le rha tha thats when bell rang and nayan went to door and i heard asins voice)

( it was like i was using the widow asin and told her that uske bete ka daddu nhi baap samaan hu mai and enjoyed pumping my seeds in her just yesterday aur uske naa hote hue naye maal ki chuth bhi maar liya tha)

( lungi me fir se tana hua bbc ko bhar diya)

( nayan is slight sweaty and so is me evening sunshine me mere badan se bhi paseene ka halka chamak aa rha tha)

( it was clear to anyone ki me and nayan had ssex session )

( i just wore my lungi and slowly tried to hide myself behind nayan as asin was talking with nayan and once conversation was over)

( after door closed peeche se aake) chatttttttttttttt ( spanked nayan)

kya keh rhi thi asin ? ( i asked i dont even know ki bahar halka murmur sunayi deta hai krke)

( i thought i am safe)
Like Reply
(08-11-2022, 05:52 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i was enjoying the moment of fire with nayan we laid on bed with each other slight humping slow smooches ke sath maje le rha tha thats when bell rang and nayan went to door and i heard asins voice)

( it was like i was using the widow asin and told her that uske bete ka daddu nhi baap samaan hu mai and enjoyed pumping my seeds in her just yesterday aur uske naa hote hue naye maal ki chuth bhi maar liya tha)

( lungi me fir se tana hua bbc ko bhar diya)

( nayan is slight sweaty and so is me evening sunshine me mere badan se bhi paseene ka halka chamak aa rha tha)

( it was clear to anyone ki me and nayan had ssex session )

( i just wore my lungi and slowly tried to hide myself behind nayan as asin was talking with nayan and once conversation was over)

( after door closed peeche se aake) chatttttttttttttt ( spanked nayan)

kya keh rhi thi asin ? ( i asked i dont even know ki bahar halka murmur sunayi deta hai krke)

( i thought i am safe)

Nayan: kuch nahi bas apke baareme puch rahi thi

Nayan: Kahin aap uske saath bhi? hmmmmmmmm (the way Asin it felt that something is cooking)

Nayan: Waise aap apna ghar khula chod kar aa gaye hain jayiye band kariye

(even though you fucked two womens und ko abb bhi puri tarah se sukoon nahi mila tha)

(Kisine Kalua ko muh nahi lagaya)

(Usdin Asin ne upar hi upar lagaya aur Nayan ne ye keh kar mana kar diya ki wo sirf apne pati ka chusegi, pati k liye kuch toh special hona chahiye)

[Image: Ee0yS3eU8AAbdPT.jpg]

(I had close the door and was sitting inside and thinking)

Asin: (Mene kahin koi kami toh nahi rakh di jo uncle ji aise)

Asin: (ya uss aurat ne kuch, uncle ji toh bade gentleman hai..................................I was getting bit possessive about you)

(but ghar k kaam kaj mein lag gayi, tappu ko khaana khilya aur inhi khayalon mein so gayi)

[Image: vlcsnap-2021-04-10-20h33m02s138.png]
Like Reply
(08-11-2022, 06:05 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Nayan: kuch nahi bas apke baareme puch rahi thi

Nayan: Kahin aap uske saath bhi? hmmmmmmmm (the way Asin it felt that something is cooking)

Nayan: Waise aap apna ghar khula chod kar aa gaye hain jayiye band kariye

(even though you fucked two womens und ko abb bhi puri tarah se sukoon nahi mila tha)

(Kisine Kalua ko muh nahi lagaya)

(Usdin Asin ne upar hi upar lagaya aur Nayan ne ye keh kar mana kar diya ki wo sirf apne pati ka chusegi, pati k liye kuch toh special hona chahiye)

[Image: Ee0yS3eU8AAbdPT.jpg]

(I had close the door and was sitting inside and thinking)

Asin: (Mene kahin koi kami toh nahi rakh di jo uncle ji aise)

Asin: (ya uss aurat ne kuch, uncle ji toh bade gentleman hai..................................I was getting bit possessive about you)

(but ghar k kaam kaj mein lag gayi, tappu ko khaana khilya aur inhi khayalon mein so gayi)

[Image: vlcsnap-2021-04-10-20h33m02s138.png]

( nayan ka 50 k payment ka validity khatam ho chuka tha and rule ye tha ki hafte me max 2 hi baar kr sakta hu but lund fir se tanak rha tha dheere dheere tatte naye beej bhar rha tha)

ahhhh nayan tu apna bata ek aur baar krne degi 50 k leke aau ( but nayan refused aur fir medium tana hua lund lungi me lekar nayan ke gar se nikla )

uhhhhhh thoda 30 minute me kr lunga ( all this conversation with nayan was getting echoed as darwaje ke bahar request kr rha tha and asin can hear)

gaand khaya hi nhi tera uhh pleaseee ( but darwaja band ho gya )

( and mai thoda dukhi dukhi apne ghar pe jata hu with a guilt asin ka ghar ka darwaja bhi dekh liya ki uhh ye mera lund kitna tanak rha hai aaj kal)

( 2 din pahle tak jo lund shant tha uske sare control toot chuka tha now it is getting all the time)

( i went to my house and sat in front room india pakistan ka match dekh rha hu its 8 pm)

( completely restless )

( lungi se lund bahar beech me se nikal ke baitha hu fan ka hawa aa rha hai uspe but thinking ki is lund ko kisine abhi tak chuma nhi chakha nhi chusa nhi sab bas lund se kaam nikaal liya but lund ks seva ya uska nurturing ke liye koi nhi tha )

( it was like Kalua was wanting to get some spit from both asin or nayan but didnt get the affection he dereamed of)

( i was a bit sad and lonely )
Like Reply
(08-11-2022, 06:20 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( nayan ka 50 k payment ka validity khatam ho chuka tha and rule ye tha ki hafte me max 2 hi baar kr sakta hu but lund fir se tanak rha tha dheere dheere tatte naye beej bhar rha tha)

ahhhh nayan tu apna bata ek aur baar krne degi 50 k leke aau ( but nayan refused aur fir medium tana hua lund lungi me lekar nayan ke gar se nikla )

uhhhhhh thoda 30 minute me kr lunga ( all this conversation with nayan was getting echoed as darwaje ke bahar request kr rha tha and asin can hear)

gaand khaya hi nhi tera uhh pleaseee ( but darwaja band ho gya )

( and mai thoda dukhi dukhi apne ghar pe jata hu with a guilt asin ka ghar ka darwaja bhi dekh liya ki uhh ye mera lund kitna tanak rha hai aaj kal)

( 2 din pahle tak jo lund shant tha uske sare control toot chuka tha now it is getting all the time)

( i went to my house and sat in front room india pakistan ka match dekh rha hu its 8 pm)

( completely restless )

( lungi se lund bahar beech me se nikal ke baitha hu fan ka hawa aa rha hai uspe but thinking ki is lund ko kisine abhi tak chuma nhi chakha nhi chusa nhi sab bas lund se kaam nikaal liya but lund ks seva ya uska nurturing ke liye koi nhi tha )

( it was like Kalua was wanting to get some spit from both asin or nayan but didnt get the affection he dereamed of)

( i was a bit sad and lonely )

(Next day morning I kind of got little dressed up as it was birthday toh socha halka sa sajh leti hun before visiting you)

(you door was open, I entered the house)

Asin: Uncle ji.........unc.........(you came out of the bedroom with a tent in your lungi)

[Image: vlcsnap-2021-04-04-22h12m24s496.png]

Asin: Asirwad dijiye.............(I bend to touch your feet but before your hand reached my head Kalua ne already Ashirwad de diya)

Asin: Aaj mera janam din hai socha office jaane se pehle apka ashirwad lete chalun

Tappu: paaapaaaaa .......(comes to hug your leg from the side)

[Image: vlcsnap-2021-04-04-22h12m12s964.png]
Like Reply
(08-11-2022, 06:31 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: (Next day morning I kind of got little dressed up as it was birthday toh socha halka sa sajh leti hun before visiting you)

(you door was open, I entered the house)

Asin: Uncle ji.........unc.........(you came out of the bedroom with a tent in your lungi)

[Image: vlcsnap-2021-04-04-22h12m24s496.png]

Asin: Asirwad dijiye.............(I bend to touch your feet but before your hand reached my head Kalua ne already Ashirwad de diya)

Asin: Aaj mera janam din hai socha office jaane se pehle apka ashirwad lete chalun

Tappu: paaapaaaaa .......(comes to hug your leg from the side)

[Image: vlcsnap-2021-04-04-22h12m12s964.png]

( raat bhar lund ka temperature badhta raha and raat bhar dream me i was seeing both u and nayan pouring oil spitting on my bbc and sucking on it and talking with each other and giggling but subah subah i heard front room se koi uncle ji uncle ji kiya )

( bas lungi me tha upper bare body ke sath aaya bahar)

are asin tum ( sali kya maal dikh rhi hai)

( as u bend down to take ashirwad my bbc hit ur forehead jaha sindhoor lagaya jata hai )

office ? ( ashirwad tak nhi diya as i wanted my bbc comforted)

( tappu hugged my thighs mai dhyaan nhi diya use)

asin aaj chutti le lo na

( looking at ur lips) wo thoda kaam th...( i thought apne angle se kyu bolu sochegi ki mai selfish hu)

wo aaj tumhara brthday hai hum thoda mana lete hai na aaj bhii kaha office jaa rhi ho ?
Like Reply
(08-11-2022, 06:35 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( raat bhar lund ka temperature badhta raha and raat bhar dream me i was seeing both u and nayan pouring oil spitting on my bbc and sucking on it and talking with each other and giggling but subah subah i heard front room se koi uncle ji uncle ji kiya )

( bas lungi me tha upper bare body ke sath aaya bahar)

are asin tum ( sali kya maal dikh rhi hai)

( as u bend down to take ashirwad my bbc hit ur forehead jaha sindhoor lagaya jata hai )

office ? ( ashirwad tak nhi diya as i wanted my bbc comforted)

( tappu hugged my thighs mai dhyaan nhi diya use)

asin aaj chutti le lo na

( looking at ur lips) wo thoda kaam th...( i thought apne angle se kyu bolu sochegi ki mai selfish hu)

wo aaj tumhara brthday hai hum thoda mana lete hai na aaj bhii kaha office jaa rhi ho ?

Asin: Mai bhi chutti hi lena chahti thi aur apply bhi kiya tha par boss ne mana kar diya

(even though you were trying indirectly, I understood)

(as you said thoda kaam tha I looked at your tent for a second and then at you)

Asin: Mai aaj jaldi aa jaungi............phir................... bas thoda intezar kariye

Asin: Phir tappu aap aur mai milkar manaenge......thik hai?

[Image: vlcsnap-2021-04-04-22h11m37s336-2.png]
Like Reply
(08-11-2022, 06:45 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Asin: Mai bhi chutti hi lena chahti thi aur apply bhi kiya tha par boss ne mana kar diya

(even though you were trying indirectly, I understood)

(as you said thoda kaam tha I looked at your tent for a second and then at you)

Asin: Mai aaj jaldi aa jaungi............phir................... bas thoda intezar kariye

Asin: Phir tappu aap aur mai milkar manaenge......thik hai?

[Image: vlcsnap-2021-04-04-22h11m37s336-2.png]

( as u said ki boss ne mana kiya hai my bbc just falpped in lungi )

tappu : ye kya hil rha hai ?

( both of us quiet)

( i was looking at ur eyes and asking ki " kam se kam used panty to deti " but cant ask it directly)

ha ain mai bhi wait krunga ( looking at ur pussy region) cake khana hai aaj
Like Reply