Cum Fuck
Asin and Rahul married couple for 2 years, no kids as they wanted to get well settled before the plan a baby.

Both of them were working in private firms

Asin was very sincere at work and boss ki chaata chaati karne walon mein se nahi thi

So she used to have very limited and formal talk with her boss

Unfortunately, due to lockdown her hubby lost his job. Since they had taken lots of loan for better future of their to be child they were loaded with EMI. To her luck there was a vacancy in her company. So she decided to talk to her boss

Knock knock

Asin: May I come in sir? Aap k pas thoda time hai? Aap se kuch zaruri baat karni thi

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQy434OCi2ru50XJOwcE4...A&usqp=CAU]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqmJA2nwhGHX6JqezF-dW...g&usqp=CAU]
All the images and fakes are collected from the internet. If its offensive let me know. It would be removed
[+] 2 users Like CumsterOriginal's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(15-01-2022, 12:06 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Asin and Rahul married couple for 2 years, no kids as they wanted to get well settled before the plan a baby.

Both of them were working in private firms

Asin was very sincere at work and boss ki chaata chaati karne walon mein se nahi thi

So she used to have very limited and formal talk with her boss

Unfortunately, due to lockdown her hubby lost his job. Since they had taken lots of loan for better future of their to be child they were loaded with EMI. To her luck there was a vacancy in her company. So she decided to talk to her boss

Knock knock

Asin: May I come in sir? Aap k pas thoda time hai? Aap se kuch zaruri baat karni thi

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQy434OCi2ru50XJOwcE4...A&usqp=CAU]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqmJA2nwhGHX6JqezF-dW...g&usqp=CAU]

( myself satish yadav dark black skinned 6 feet tall 59 year old CEO of Laxmi textile Industries my wife died 4 years ago i had 2 kids both studying abroad  so i was lonely at house pretty much i was very succesful in business and i had a quaterly profit of over 549 crores for my company even after the covid situation )

( i was always a bit horny as my sexual needs were never satisfied but i never showed it on my face as i had to run the company and i had to act strict )

( i was checking some profit charts in my laptop thats when some one knocked my cabin door)

( i looked at the camera and saw its asin waiting outside suddenly i checked my face and hairstyle in mirror aur hath se baal ka style set kr liya )

yes come in please

( as u entered) ohh umm..( pointing at u and acting as if i forgot ur name )...aapka naam mai thoda..

ji kahiye kya kaam hai waise 

zaruri baat..why dont u take a seat..( i had an eye on u for some time as u were one hot lady but u never chatted with me sirf kaam se kaam rakhti thi)
Like Reply
(15-01-2022, 12:37 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( myself satish yadav dark black skinned 6 feet tall 59 year old CEO of Laxmi textile Industries my wife died 4 years ago i had 2 kids both studying abroad  so i was lonely at house pretty much i was very succesful in business and i had a quaterly profit of over 549 crores for my company even after the covid situation )

( i was always a bit horny as my sexual needs were never satisfied but i never showed it on my face as i had to run the company and i had to act strict )

( i was checking some profit charts in my laptop thats when some one knocked my cabin door)

( i looked at the camera and saw its asin waiting outside suddenly i checked my face and hairstyle in mirror aur hath se baal ka style set kr liya )

yes come in please

( as u entered) ohh umm..( pointing at u and acting as if i forgot ur name )...aapka naam mai thoda..

ji kahiye kya kaam hai waise 

zaruri baat..why dont u take a seat..( i had an eye on u for some time as u were one hot lady but u never chatted with me sirf kaam se kaam rakhti thi)

Asin: sir ji mai Asin.....iss department ki top performer

Asin: kuch nahi sir bas aisehi apka haal puchne chali aayi. Apka business trip kaisa raha?

(This was very unusual she never used to visit her boss apart from work related topic)

( Asin was this plumpy lady with amazing curves and killer facial expressions. A perfect mallu )

(She didn't know how to start but uske chehre pe saaf nazar aa raha tha ki she wanted to say something)

[Image: indian-bollywood-actress-asin-thottumkal...=2048x2048]
All the images and fakes are collected from the internet. If its offensive let me know. It would be removed
Like Reply
(15-01-2022, 12:47 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Asin: sir ji mai Asin.....iss department ki top performer

Asin: kuch nahi sir bas aisehi apka haal puchne chali aayi. Apka business trip kaisa raha?

(This was very unusual she never used to visit her boss apart from work related topic)

( Asin was this plumpy lady with amazing curves and killer facial expressions. A perfect mallu )

(She didn't know how to start but uske chehre pe saaf nazar aa raha tha ki she wanted to say something)

[Image: indian-bollywood-actress-asin-thottumkal...=2048x2048]

( i knew ur name , where u lived , if u are married or unmarried everything but i still acted as if i didnt remeber ur name just to show that i am a gentleman and i dont look at woman )

ohh ok asin yeah yeah i remember you are from Malinis team from accounts right ....

( when u said haal chal puchne aayi thi i was feeling bit unusual kyu ki tujhe ekbaar maine accounts ka profit margin puchne cabin me bulaya tha excel mere samne banane uske baad bhi tune mujhe mail krke call pe samjhayi thi and u never gave me a chance to talk to you in a bit informal way and now here u are haal chaal puch rhi hai)

haal chaal..( cleared my throat)..umm wo to ..abhi kya bataye 60 ka hone wala hu kya hi batau asin ( acting the good grandpa just so that we can prolong conversation)

business trip me kya hai sirf business ki baate hui ...bas kuch khaas maja nhi aaya..

tum batao asin....(pahli baar 3 saal me mere haal chaal puchne aayi hai )..apne bare me batao tum kaisi ho..tumhare team me koi tumhe pareshan to nhi kr rha na...seedha mere pass ana ok..if kisine pareshan kiya to this cabin door will always be open for u...i mean for all employees
Like Reply
(15-01-2022, 12:53 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i knew ur name , where u lived , if u are married or unmarried everything but i still acted as if i didnt remeber ur name just to show that i am a gentleman and i dont look at woman )

ohh ok asin yeah yeah i remember you are from Malinis team from accounts right ....

( when u said haal chal puchne aayi thi i was feeling bit unusual kyu ki tujhe ekbaar maine accounts ka profit margin puchne cabin me bulaya tha excel mere samne banane uske baad bhi tune mujhe mail krke call pe samjhayi thi and u never gave me a chance to talk to you in a bit informal way and now here u are haal chaal puch rhi hai)

haal chaal..( cleared my throat)..umm wo to ..abhi kya bataye 60 ka hone wala hu kya hi batau asin ( acting the good grandpa just so that we can prolong conversation)

business trip me kya hai sirf business ki baate hui ...bas kuch khaas maja nhi aaya..

tum batao asin....(pahli baar 3 saal me mere haal chaal puchne aayi hai )..apne bare me batao tum kaisi ho..tumhare team me koi tumhe pareshan to nhi kr rha na...seedha mere pass ana ok..if kisine pareshan kiya to this cabin door will always be open for u...i mean for all employees

Asin: office mein sab badhiya hai sir no complains everyone is so supportive aur aap jaise boss k sath kon nahi kaam karna chahega

(Asin takes a pause for a moment)

Asin:Wo sir personal life itna kuch khaas nahi hai issi related aap se baat karna tha.

Asin: Sir wo apne company mein Project Coordinator k liye opening haina so I wanted you to consider my hubby for this role. I mean consider nahi agar wo job unhein mil jaata toh bohot acha hoga infact meharbani hoti

Asin: So before I ask him to apply i wanted to talk to you about it

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJM39M33AcQunQuc-W157...w&usqp=CAU]
[+] 1 user Likes CumsterOriginal's post
Like Reply
(16-01-2022, 11:28 AM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Asin: office mein sab badhiya hai sir no complains everyone is so supportive aur aap jaise boss k sath kon nahi kaam karna chahega

(Asin takes a pause for a moment)

Asin:Wo sir personal life itna kuch khaas nahi hai issi related aap se baat karna tha.

Asin: Sir wo apne company mein Project Coordinator k liye opening haina so I wanted you to consider my hubby for this role. I mean consider nahi agar wo job unhein mil jaata toh bohot acha hoga infact meharbani hoti

Asin: So before I ask him to apply i wanted to talk to you about it

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJM39M33AcQunQuc-W157...w&usqp=CAU]

( when u said "aap jaise boss k sath kon nahi kaam karna chahega" i got a bit of tingle inside i was watching ur lips the way u spoke)

haha asin thank you for the compliments ( i was drawn to ur eyes lips nose )

( i was thinking ki wahh yaar ye to bhagwaan ne kripa kr diya aaj ye itni meethi meethi baat itni kadak maal se sunne mil rha hai thats when u said ur hubby wants a hjob in the company and thats when i realized acha iskeliye makhan laga rhi hai )

ur hubby..needs ..a ( i felt little jealous sala kitna lucky hubby hai iska and i was jealous ki aise pati patni mere company me moj nhi krenge )

ohhoo i am sorry to hear about ur troubles asin lekin ..wo...( sala kya bahana banau)..ha asin wo company policy me likha hai na family recommendations not allowed...i mean i hope u understand...its company policy....( sala iske pati ko job dilane se mujhe kya fayda)....i mean sorry u know our company ..we have to follow company policy right...( tujhe naraaz bhi nhi krna tha aur tere pati ko lena bhi nhi tha)...

i am really sorry about ur personal life issues ...umm why dont u tell ur hubby is naukri.com pe post kre resume aaj kal to bhot se jobs hai market me
Like Reply
(16-01-2022, 11:40 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( when u said "aap jaise boss k sath kon nahi kaam karna chahega" i got a bit of tingle inside i was watching ur lips the way u spoke)

haha asin thank you for the compliments ( i was drawn to ur eyes lips nose )

( i was thinking ki wahh yaar ye to bhagwaan ne kripa kr diya aaj ye itni meethi meethi baat itni kadak maal se sunne mil rha hai thats when u said ur hubby wants a hjob in the company and thats when i realized acha iskeliye makhan laga rhi hai )

ur hubby..needs ..a ( i felt little jealous sala kitna lucky hubby hai iska and i was jealous ki aise pati patni mere company me moj nhi krenge )

ohhoo i am sorry to hear about ur troubles asin lekin ..wo...( sala kya bahana banau)..ha asin wo company policy me likha hai na family recommendations not allowed...i mean i hope u understand...its company policy....( sala iske pati ko job dilane se mujhe kya fayda)....i mean sorry u know our company ..we have to follow company policy right...( tujhe naraaz bhi nhi krna tha aur tere pati ko lena bhi nhi tha)...

i am really sorry about ur personal life issues ...umm why dont u tell ur hubby is naukri.com pe post kre resume aaj kal to bhot se jobs hai market me

Asin: I know the company policy sir that hubby and wife cannot work in the same company but department toh alag haina sir.

Asin: he has applied in all the portals sir but calls bohot come aa rahe hain.

Asin: abb aap se kya chupana sir. Humare sar par EMI itna hai ki ek ki salary se ghar nahi chal paega. I hope you understand sir. Please sir

Asin: and I am top performer in this company sir agar aap chahein toh policy ko thoda tweak kar sakte hain. But my hubby needs this job badly

( But you were adamant)

(But when I bent to say please your eyes went on the small cleavage ana nazar wahan se hatt nahi rahi thi)

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCd9aRhoAIKioh-SVcDay...dON9w&s=10]
Like Reply
(16-01-2022, 11:49 AM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Asin: I know the company policy sir that hubby and wife cannot work in the same company but department toh alag haina sir.

Asin: he has applied in all the portals sir but calls bohot come aa rahe hain.

Asin: abb aap se kya chupana sir. Humare sar par EMI itna hai ki ek ki salary se ghar nahi chal paega. I hope you understand sir. Please sir

Asin: and I am top performer in this company sir agar aap chahein toh policy ko thoda tweak kar sakte hain. But my hubby needs this job badly

( But you were adamant)

(But when I bent to say please your eyes went on the small cleavage ana nazar wahan se hatt nahi rahi thi)

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCd9aRhoAIKioh-SVcDay...dON9w&s=10]

( i was actually jealous ki sala aise nalle admi ko itni maal patni kaise mil sakti hai bc job ke liye biwi ko sifarish krna pad rha hai )

I agreed that u are top performer but you know asin how i am ...i dont tweak the policy for even myself aswell

If u want i can pass his resume to some of my friends if they think he is good in interviews then he will get a job

I am really sorry to hear about that ( when u said EMi ka issue hai)

i have to say no....ooo ( thats when u leaned a bit and said please ek to tera lips ka shape and mera nazar tera halka sa cleavage line pe gya).......( ufff kya mast bhara hua cleavage haiiiiiand it was shining a bit)

i mean.....( didnt said a word just oggled at ur cleavage for straight 20-30 seconds )...wo..asin...i mean....( ufffff kya cleavage haiiiiiiiii ...the funny thing was that ki it was just a 3 cm line not even cleavage aur utne me hi bolti band ho rhi thi meri)....how can i tweak....li.like that...
Like Reply
(16-01-2022, 11:56 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i was actually jealous ki sala aise nalle admi ko itni maal patni kaise mil sakti hai bc job ke liye biwi ko sifarish krna pad rha hai )

I agreed that u are top performer but you know asin how i am ...i dont tweak the policy for even myself aswell

If u want i can pass his resume to some of my friends if they think he is good in interviews then he will get a job

I am really sorry to hear about that ( when u said EMi ka issue hai)

i have to say no....ooo ( thats when u leaned a bit and said please ek to tera lips ka shape and mera nazar tera halka sa cleavage line pe gya).......( ufff kya mast bhara hua cleavage haiiiiiand it was shining a bit)

i mean.....( didnt said a word just oggled at ur cleavage for straight 20-30 seconds )...wo..asin...i mean....( ufffff kya cleavage haiiiiiiiii ...the funny thing was that ki it was just a 3 cm line not even cleavage aur utne me hi bolti band ho rhi thi meri)....how can i tweak....li.like that...

(I followed the direction of your eyes and noticed where it was staring. I understood when you said how can I tweak like that)

(I could also recall the gossips I heard from your secretary the stories about you having fun with others wife's which I did not believe then but now......)

Asin: sir kisne bola apko aise hi tweak karne (I gave a slutty look). My hubby is a very good coordinator. 

(I bring my arms together so that the you could see a good bulge)

Asin: Sir you can change my reporting to you so that you can directly keep an eye on me( double meaning). I mean mai apke neeche kaam karungi and my hubby will coordinate

( You were but confused)

In a husky voice: what is the wife is shared?????

I am tweaking this policy just for you

(You were still not ready to believe)
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7h74fU7MV8jygCmBfvtV...w&usqp=CAU]
Like Reply
(16-01-2022, 12:30 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: (I followed the direction of your eyes and noticed where it was staring. I understood when you said how can I tweak like that)

(I could also recall the gossips I heard from your secretary the stories about you having fun with others wife's which I did not believe then but now......)

Asin: sir kisne bola apko aise hi tweak karne (I gave a slutty look). My hubby is a very good coordinator. 

(I bring my arms together so that the you could see a good bulge)

Asin: Sir you can change my reporting to you so that you can directly keep an eye on me( double meaning). I mean mai apke neeche kaam karungi and my hubby will coordinate

( You were but confused)

In a husky voice: what is the wife is shared?????

I am tweaking this policy just for you

(You were still not ready to believe)
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7h74fU7MV8jygCmBfvtV...w&usqp=CAU]

( as u bring ur arms together uff that cleavage bulge was more fleshier ahhhhh i wanted to say no but i was compelled not to say it now)

( kal tak jo ek minute se jyada mujhse baat nhi krti thi was talking to me in an enchanting way with double meaning like "keep an eye" "aapke neeche")

see asin..i am the ceo lekin rules ke khilaaf...mai .......

( when u said wife can be shared)

whattt.....?

matlab..matlabb..( thats when the peon came in with tea )

peon : Sir chai

me : nikal bahar nhi chahiye jaldi nikal ( shooed him away)

me to you : mai..mai kuch samjha matlab shared matlab...( ur sleveless arms ur cleavage slit ur lips ur expressions ur nose ur eyes ...heyyy bhagwaaan kya maal banaya hai tune koi aur rehta to direct na bol deta mai)
Like Reply
(16-01-2022, 12:39 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as u bring ur arms together uff that cleavage bulge was more fleshier ahhhhh i wanted to say no but i was compelled not to say it now)

( kal tak jo ek minute se jyada mujhse baat nhi krti thi was talking to me in an enchanting way with double meaning like "keep an eye" "aapke neeche")

whattt.....?

me to you : mai..mai kuch samjha matlab shared matlab...( ur sleveless arms ur cleavage slit ur lips ur expressions ur nose ur eyes ...heyyy bhagwaaan kya maal banaya hai tune koi aur rehta to direct na bol deta mai)

Asin: hehehe sab thik hi suna aap ne. Abb aap aise hi thodina kuch karenge

Asin: I mean of you still don't have confidence on my hubby aap ghar pe aake dekh sakte hain how well he coordinates

Asin: just as a quick demo ( I take the phone and call my hubby)

Asin: Rahul wo sir tumhara interview Lena chahte hain and wanted to see how well you coordinate based on that he will provide the job. Understanding na baby coordination FOR THE JOB

Rahul: Yes, but I still can't believe

Asin: lo khud phir khud sir se hi baat karlo

Asin: sir, aap hi bata dijiye ki Rahul ko job mil gaya hai aur ye news aap seedhe ghar aakar de rahe hain( i being cunning before even you confirmed I ask you to say my hubby go the job)

[Image: 00_00_58.JPG]
Like Reply
(16-01-2022, 12:39 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as u bring ur arms together uff that cleavage bulge was more fleshier ahhhhh i wanted to say no but i was compelled not to say it now)

whattt.....?

Asin: hehehe sab thik hi suna aap ne. Abb aap aise hi thodina kuch karenge

Asin: I mean of you still don't have confidence on my hubby aap ghar pe aake dekh sakte hain how well he coordinates

Asin: Rahul wo sir tumhara interview Lena chahte hain and wanted to see how well you coordinate based on that he will provide the job. Understanding na baby coordination FOR THE JOB

Asin: sir, aap hi bata dijiye ki Rahul ko job mil gaya hai aur ye news aap seedhe ghar aakar de rahe hain( i being cunning before even you confirmed I ask you to say my hubby go the job)

Like Reply
(16-01-2022, 12:57 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Asin: hehehe sab thik hi suna aap ne. Abb aap aise hi thodina kuch karenge

( i was somehow daydreaming where u are feeding me milk from ur breasts while i stared at ur cleavage)

sharing....( fuckkkk does she really meant it)

ha aisehi nhi krunga..i mean( i was already slant towards tweaking the rule now slowly)

u mean he will co-ordinate...( looking at ur cleavage again to confirm if thats what u mean)

( as u gave me the phone leaning forward khud mere kaan me phone laga diya i was looking at ur figure ur boob cleavage line ur fleshhh ) ummm hi...( yaar ye koi prank to nhi..) rahul..wo ..i mean wo job ke regarding ...i mean co-ordination me ache ho kya? ( not denying what u said now )

wo tumhari biwi ne sharing wala baat kiya tha mujhse to....
Like Reply
(16-01-2022, 01:04 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i was somehow daydreaming where u are feeding me milk from ur breasts while i stared at ur cleavage)

sharing....( fuckkkk does she really meant it)

ha aisehi nhi krunga..i mean( i was already slant towards tweaking the rule now slowly)

u mean he will co-ordinate...( looking at ur cleavage again to confirm if thats what u mean)

( as u gave me the phone leaning forward khud mere kaan me phone laga diya i was looking at ur figure ur boob cleavage line ur fleshhh ) ummm hi...( yaar ye koi prank to nhi..) rahul..wo ..i mean wo job ke regarding ...i mean co-ordination me ache ho kya? ( not denying what u said now )

wo tumhari biwi ne sharing wala baat kiya tha mujhse to....

Rahul: Ji sir, I am very good at co-ordination. Ji sir we can share (but he did not have an idea what was being shared it was all my game)

Asin: He will have to coordinate. And pati ko bhi Darr nahi rahega na ki biwi kis kis k neeche kaam karti hai

Asin: Yahan job mil jaega toh he knows sirf aap hi k neeche kaam karegi and he can directly witness that.

Asin: Aur apko apna stress release karne k liye baar baar business trip mein jaana nahi padega (business trip was to fuck his secretary's brain out to release is stress)

Asin: it's a win win situation for all

Asin: toh mai ghar k liye nikalti hun. Aap pichese aa jayiye.
I hope you don't have important meetings today

Asin: I will go and get ready

[Image: Asin-Hot-in-Colors-Screen-Awards-2012-Photo.jpg]
Like Reply
(16-01-2022, 01:16 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Rahul: Ji sir, I am very good at co-ordination. Ji sir we can share (but he did not have an idea what was being shared it was all my game)

Asin: He will have to coordinate. And pati ko bhi Darr nahi rahega na ki biwi kis kis k neeche kaam karti hai

Asin: Yahan job mil jaega toh he knows sirf aap hi k neeche kaam karegi and he can directly witness that.

Asin: Aur apko apna stress release karne k liye baar baar business trip mein jaana nahi padega (business trip was to fuck his secretary's brain out to release is stress)

Asin: toh mai ghar k liye nikalti hun. Aap pichese aa jayiye.
I hope you don't have important meetings today

Asin: I will go and get ready

[Image: Asin-Hot-in-Colors-Screen-Awards-2012-Photo.jpg]

Asin: it's a win win situation for all

( when ur hubby said "we can share" ) umm sure then i will come to ur home for demo interview 

( i was smiling and my black face if it would have been white would have turned pink)

( kaan ke baal thoda aur curly ho gye tera double meaning baat sunke)

sirf mere neeche......( i said abruptly and bit loudly...i was in ur trap )...

( ohhh shitttt u knew everything about my business trip and u are making urself alternative for that)

stress thodasa tel laga ke...( i didnt complete my word but just wanted to say something )

ha ..sure...nhi nhi koi kaam nhi hai shaam ko aa jaunga 

and also please take leave for 2 days ( i said before u left as i watched ur ass sway)

( as u left i was looking at the time 2 pm i cant wait for evening )

( this was a rare situation for me )
Like Reply
(16-01-2022, 01:24 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( when ur hubby said "we can share" ) umm sure then i will come to ur home for demo interview 

( i was smiling and my black face if it would have been white would have turned pink)

( kaan ke baal thoda aur curly ho gye tera double meaning baat sunke)

sirf mere neeche......( i said abruptly and bit loudly...i was in ur trap )...

( ohhh shitttt u knew everything about my business trip and u are making urself alternative for that)

stress thodasa tel laga ke...( i didnt complete my word but just wanted to say something )

ha ..sure...nhi nhi koi kaam nhi hai shaam ko aa jaunga 

and also please take leave for 2 days ( i said before u left as i watched ur ass sway)

( as u left i was looking at the time 2 pm i cant wait for evening )

( this was a rare situation for me )

Asin: Sure sir only then you will get the my potential I mean my hubby's potential in co-ordination

(I smile knowing that you have fallen for me)

Asin: hmmmm SIRF APKE NEECHE. Kya aap mujhe kisi aur k neeche bhejoge kaam karne k liye? (acting as if tensed)

Asin: hmmm toh tel maalish.....tabhi Bangkok k tickerlt har do mahine mein katti hai. Mere ghar aa rahe ho khaatirdari mein koi Kami nahi rahegi bas pati k job ka aap dekh lo baaki Mai hun na

( I start walking towards the door then stop)

Asin: agar 2 din chutti pe rahungi toh yahan apki dekhbhal kaun karega haannnnnnn

Asin: Waqt se pehle hi AA jayiye tabhi araam se.......(winks and leaves)

[Image: 1352703828_asin-Khiladi-7864%20(2).jpg]
Like Reply
(17-01-2022, 09:24 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Asin: Sure sir only then you will get the my potential I mean my hubby's potential in co-ordination

(I smile knowing that you have fallen for me)

Asin: hmmmm SIRF APKE NEECHE. Kya aap mujhe kisi aur k neeche bhejoge kaam karne k liye? (acting as if tensed)

Asin: hmmm toh tel maalish.....tabhi Bangkok k tickerlt har do mahine mein katti hai. Mere ghar aa rahe ho khaatirdari mein koi Kami nahi rahegi bas pati k job ka aap dekh lo baaki Mai hun na

( I start walking towards the door then stop)

Asin: agar 2 din chutti pe rahungi toh yahan apki dekhbhal kaun karega haannnnnnn

Asin: Waqt se pehle hi AA jayiye tabhi araam se.......(winks and leaves)

[Image: 1352703828_asin-Khiladi-7864%20(2).jpg]

( the way u were talkiing with double meaning was making me hard for u even more aur gaand ko taad rha tha tere )

sirf mere neeche ( i shoed somw possesiveness in my reply)

( i understood ki ye sati savitri banti thi itni double meaning baate kr rhi hai)

( after u left i left office by 6 pm send u message)

i will be there in 20 mins

( i told my secretary) i wont be in office for 2 days have some personal work

( i reached ur house)

ding dongg
Like Reply
(23-01-2022, 07:40 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( the way u were talkiing with double meaning was making me hard for u even more aur gaand ko taad rha tha tere )

sirf mere neeche ( i shoed somw possesiveness in my reply)

( i understood ki ye sati savitri banti thi itni double meaning baate kr rhi hai)

( after u left i left office by 6 pm send u message)

i will be there in 20 mins

( i told my secretary) i wont be in office for 2 days have some personal work

( i reached ur house)

ding dongg

(I had told Rahul that boss is coming to interview you but I never told him what would be happening so he was clueless thinking it's just going to be an interview)

(I knew you would come before time, the pervert you are cannot wait to feast on a women when she is ready)

Asin: Aji dekho toh kaun aaya hai

(Rahul comes and opens the door)

Rahul: Ji aap Mr Yadav!!!!!! wanted to confirm before letting you in

(An oldie with a good body shape, as you confirmed)

Rahul: Sir, ayiye ayiye, aap hi ka intezar kar rahe the

Rahul: Asin dekho sir aa gaye

(Budha time se pehle bhaag gaya, bohot garmi hai iss Umar mein )

Asin: haan aayi aayi.....aap baith k baat karo

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdBf-_njr5L0y_rYY47cq...A&usqp=CAU]
Like Reply
(23-01-2022, 07:52 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: (I had told Rahul that boss is coming to interview you but I never told him what would be happening so he was clueless thinking it's just going to be an interview)

(I knew you would come before time, the pervert you are cannot wait to feast on a women when she is ready)

Asin: Aji dekho toh kaun aaya hai

(Rahul comes and opens the door)

Rahul: Ji aap Mr Yadav!!!!!! wanted to confirm before letting you in

(An oldie with a good body shape, as you confirmed)

Rahul: Sir, ayiye ayiye, aap hi ka intezar kar rahe the

Rahul: Asin dekho sir aa gaye

(Budha time se pehle bhaag gaya, bohot garmi hai iss Umar mein )

Asin: haan aayi aayi.....aap baith k baat karo

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdBf-_njr5L0y_rYY47cq...A&usqp=CAU]

( i was hoping ki asin will open door but uska pati rahul opened door and asin was not in the room)

ha mai hi satish hu 

( walked in without removing shoes)

( i could hear asins voice from inside aur utavla hote ja rha tha)

( i sat on sofa and asked rahul)

tum sahi me coordinate kroge na matlab poora co ordinate ?

( i was confused ki sala koi admi kaise apni biwi ko dusre se chudwayega)

i mean .....agar co ordinate kroge to pagaar decide krna baki hai bas
Like Reply
(23-01-2022, 07:57 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i was hoping ki asin will open door but uska pati rahul opened door and asin was not in the room)

ha mai hi satish hu 

( walked in without removing shoes)

( i could hear asins voice from inside aur utavla hote ja rha tha)

( i sat on sofa and asked rahul)

tum sahi me coordinate kroge na matlab poora co ordinate ?

( i was confused ki sala koi admi kaise apni biwi ko dusre se chudwayega)

i mean .....agar co ordinate kroge to pagaar decide krna baki hai bas

Rahul: sir kya baat kar rahe ho aap bhi. Co-ordination hi toh mera kaam. Itne saalon se wahi toh kar raha hun. Pura khatam hoke final satisfaction confirmation leke hi chhod ta hun

(I felt like laughing at my husband who didn't know what you actually meant)

Rahul: Seedhe salary discussion!!!!! Interview? HR?

(That when I walk in)

Asin: arey Rahul that is for regular procedure, this is special recommendation

Asin: Welcome sir......aane mein koi dikkat toh nahi hui?

Aap toh time se pehale hi aa gaye.... company k betterment k liye aap kitne eager hai..dekh rahe ho Rahul.

(I bent and handed the glass of water, I was wearing a semi transparent saree which Gaye a view pfy cleavage and mangalsutra hanging)

[Image: 10898262_420307168125324_371201484651002...e=6212204B]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTd8HKXFKTx46ZTLxtSksp...Q&usqp=CAU]
Like Reply