Adultery A Sexy Lactating Housewife And Some Ugly Low Class Men
Will Birju treat his madam everyday like this way?? Update soon please. 
[Image: 3-C4-FE213-C167-4-BDE-8-E6-A-05127-CEBF74-E.gif]

[Image: 593-C1971-65-B0-4071-855-A-214-ADC630542.gif]
[+] 5 users Like Herbiee's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Waiting for your amazing update.
You have a lot of fans love to read your awesome stories
Kindly asking to continue dear
Please do consider your fans loyalty to this
[+] 4 users Like abcturbine's post
Like Reply
waiting
[+] 3 users Like abcturbine's post
Like Reply
Please continue
[+] 3 users Like hotkalu's post
Like Reply
I can't wait please update prince
[+] 2 users Like max9902's post
Like Reply
Waiting for update...
[+] 2 users Like abcturbine's post
Like Reply
(14-10-2022, 06:24 PM)abcturbine Wrote: Waiting eagerly.....

(16-10-2022, 01:12 AM)blackdesk Wrote: waooooo what a update. can birju brings his low class friends ?

(18-10-2022, 01:59 AM)Chikalaka Wrote: A true legend, what a perfectionist... More advantures need from your dirty depa.... Her coconuts can satisfy more , more teasing with saree and hotness , wet saree wet blouse wettieness.... Carry on

(20-10-2022, 03:20 PM)Herbiee Wrote: Eagerly waiting.!
[Image: E4-B56148-53-EA-4-CF7-AC81-CF6-CFA0-F97-A8.jpg]

(22-10-2022, 07:29 PM)abcturbine Wrote: Waiting for your amazing update.
You have a lot of fans love to read your awesome stories
Kindly asking to continue dear
Please do consider your fans loyalty to this

(27-10-2022, 05:42 AM)abcturbine Wrote: waiting

(31-10-2022, 04:10 PM)hotkalu Wrote: Please continue

(31-10-2022, 05:01 PM)max9902 Wrote: I can't wait please update prince

(01-11-2022, 05:54 PM)abcturbine Wrote: Waiting for update...

Thanks a lot
[+] 3 users Like Prince Babul's post
Like Reply
(20-10-2022, 03:25 PM)Herbiee Wrote: Will Birju treat his madam everyday like this way?? Update soon please. 
[Image: 3-C4-FE213-C167-4-BDE-8-E6-A-05127-CEBF74-E.gif]

[Image: 593-C1971-65-B0-4071-855-A-214-ADC630542.gif]

Nice photo comment Herbiee
[+] 3 users Like Prince Babul's post
Like Reply
(02-11-2022, 08:53 AM)yr):Prince Babul Wrote: Update coming this week

yourock banana banana  banana clps clps  yourock
[+] 3 users Like abcturbine's post
Like Reply
(02-11-2022, 08:53 AM)Prince Babul Wrote: Update coming this week

Fantastic bro can't wait to see it yourock
Thanks for your effort thanks Heart
Like Reply
Wow amazing bro 

How could you write this much good. 

It's simply awesome.
[+] 4 users Like Haran000's post
Like Reply
UPDATE- 07

Ramen was trying to sleep at home that night. His five-year-old son Billu was sleeping beside him, but, the little child sleeps with Ramla aunty, because it is more convenient for her to take care of the child.

He couldn't sleep at all. He kept thinking of Deepa. The more he sees the woman, the more his attraction to her grows.

Ah! What a beautiful lady! Just like a film heroine! She will definitely get chance in big screen movies. Her body is thin, but boobs are huge! Just like melons, but, it did not hang a bit. Puffy areolas and erect nipples on them. She has recently become so free that she does not hesitate to free her twins in front of him and feeds the babies.

He was getting very excited to think that beautiful Deepa madam had breastfed a low-clas,poor old man like Usman. Oops! If he was in the place of Usman! Then, how lucky he was!

Imagining those scenes, he was jerking. He was jerking so speedily that the bed was swaying. He glanced at sleeping Billu a couple of times to see if he had woken up or was disturbed. When, he saw, he was sleeping soundly he started jerking harder.

His dick is at least eight inches long and thick accordingly. After death of his wife he did not have intercourse with any women at all. So, after seeing topless Deepa, he gradually became addicted to her. While jerking, he was imagining that he was fucking madam horribly on bed of his room. Madam squirms and screams by his vigorous ramming. Finally, he filled her hole with his long accumulated semen.
While imagining these, he ejaculated a lot of cum. Finally he calmed down and fell asleep.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The next day when he was going to market, he saw Chamiya's son, Tinku. He was eating an ice cream.

Ramen understood very well that Tinku had taken great pleasure by sucking madam's tits the day before. Although, he looks like a teen, he is actually an adult. The sexual feelings have fully arisen in him, everyone in the room understood that day. Seeing him, an idea came to his mind.

He went to Tinku and said to him, "Hey Chotu, do you like ice cream so much?"

Tinku turned to him and said, "Yes uncle. I like ice cream."

"Ummm …….  I know there's one thing you like more than ice cream."

"Is it? What is that thing?" Tinku asked in surprise.

"Madam's breastmilk!" Ramen smiled.

Tinku blushed.

After a while he said, "You are right uncle. Ma'am's breast milk is very tasty and sweet! I want to drink more of her milk!"

"Come on, come to my house!" Ramen put his hand on his shoulder.

They both continued to talk while walking.

When they reached Ramen’s residence, they both sat facing each other on the chair.

"Listen, I understand that you like her breast milk. But, you enjoyed more than just drinking milk. We all saw you squeezing another one of her 
boob along with sucking, and your...... ....." said Ramen, pointing at Tinku's pant covered dick, "hardened up nicely."

"Oh! Uncle, what the hell are you talking about! It's not what you think." Tinku blushed.

"Listen, it's no use being shy. I know what you want ! You're thinking it would be great if you could screw madam now."

"Please, uncle, don't say that!"

"Don't be too shy. I want to be honest with you. I want what you want."

"What?" Tinku said looking at Ramen in surprise.

"Yes! And I need help your help in this matter. But, all three of us must be in the room at that time. I mean, you, me and madam. Only then, our mission will be successful.

"How?"

"Listen then .............. !" After saying that Ramen gave him some advice. Tinku was listening to him and nodding occasionally.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

After completing the household chores, Ramla aunty asked Deepa, "Ma'am, are you coming to Ramen's house today? If you don't come, his little child will suffer from hunger. Now you are playing the role of his mother."

The previous day, her boobs were brutally tortured. They sucked and squeezed her boobs for a long time. At this moment, her boobs were contorted in pain. But, Ramen's baby will remain starved and cry due to hunger. Her heart softened thinking about the child.

She said, "Aunty, I don't mind breastfeeding that baby. But, yesterday, a storm blew over my boobs. Finally, that old Usman tortured them so cruelly." Saying, Deepa opened her twins in front of aunty.

"They are very bad!" Saying, aunty began to gently caress them.

Then she smiled mischievously, "Actually, ma'am, you are very sexy and attractive. Those huge boobs of yours are making them unable to 
control themselves."

"Okay aunty, today I will go there after lunch." Deepa said.

"Okay, ma'am." Aunty replied cheerfully.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

She agreed to breastfeed the children after lunch that day as it was then possible to leave her son at home with his father. Sameer had an office holiday that day.

She had just left her house when aunt called her on phone. Auntie asked, "Madam, have you left your house? We are all waiting for you in Ramen's hut."

"Yes aunty. I just left. I will be there in few minutes."

"Ok ma'am." Aunty replied.

As she walked through the slum, eager crowds looked at her curiously. In fact, seeing a sex bomb like her in such a sleazy environment made them curious about her. Dirty-minded, low-class men gazed at her heaving boobs through the tight-fitting saree. Deepa was walking quickly, because, she felt uncomfortable.

Going in front of Ramen’s hut, she found the door half open.

Pushing the door a little, she peeped in and saw the people sitting in the house looking at her eagerly. Ramla aunt with Ramen's newborn baby in her arms, Chamiya and her son Tinku, Ramen and his five-year-old son Billu.

Rakhi did not come today.

Aunty first greeted Deepa. "Come, come madam! The baby is crying because of hunger. Meanwhile, I tried to feed him cow's milk. But, he does not want to eat at all. It seems that after tasting delicious milk of your breast, he does not like other foods."

Chamiya caressed her son's head and said, "She is right, madam! My son is always praising you after going home. He says, like madam, her milk is very sweet."

Deepa's face turned red with shame. She slowly entered the room and sat on the bed.

Ramen said in a greedy voice, "Ma'am! Why the delay? Now please take off your blouse and start breastfeeding the babies."

Deepa looked at  ramen, then, slowly dropped her saree pallu. Her blouse covered huge and erect twins were heaving with her breathing.

She started to open the blouse hooks one by one. When all the hooks were opened, the blouse was freed from the body. An expensive, white, foreign branded bra is now on her upper body. A lot of boob flesh, with deep cleavage, is visible from that. She untied the front hook of bra and released that too from her body.

She went topless in front of the people present in the room. The light of the LED bulb is reflected on her huge, erect melons. Seeing her attractive and tempting tits, all the women and men in the room became mesmerized and speechless.

Her breasts are now tight and swollen by pressure of milk, because, before she came here, her son drank very little milk.

The kids in the house, especially, Ramen, kept looking greedily at her brown nipples.

Deepa smiled sweetly and said, "Now, which naughty kid will take my nipple in its mouth first?"

Then she solved it herself. "This baby will drink my milk first." She pointed her finger at Ramen's baby lying on Ramla aunt's lap.

Then pointed towards Billu. "And you come, take my other nipple in your mouth and drink milk."

Aunt gave the baby in her arms. She moved her boob in front of his mouth and he started sucking her boob hungrily.

Billu came forward and took her other boob deep in his mouth and started sucking it with a "chuk chuk" sound.

she gave him a light pat on head and said, "You naughty, don't suck roughly like you did on the previous day…. suck gently, okay?"

The toddler was sucking naturally. But, after a while, Billu started being naughty. He bit her nipple and started pulling it. She was fearing this. She wanted not to be aroused like the previous day.

But, the way Billu was biting her nipple and pulling it out, she was slowly getting hotter. She gently refrained a couple of times, but he paid no heed.

Deepa: "Please Billu. I forbade you first. Don't suck like adults. It inconveniences me."

All persons in the house were able to understand what Deepa meant by 'inconvenience'.

Deepa: "Ah ah ah ah ummmmm  ummmmmmmmmmmmm ………. !"

After a while the baby's stomach was full. It let go of the nipple and felt a little sleepy.

Deepa said to aunt, "Aunt, you take it. Its stomach is full. It seems, it will sleep now."

"Ok ma'am! You have a great heart." Aunt took the child in her arms. The baby really fell asleep after a while.
Meanwhile, Billu was sucking her tits more aggressively.

He was happily sucking her boob with a 'plop plop' sound.

After a while Deepa pushed his head away.

"Too much Billu. You already made my tits sore. You are sucking  my tits like a grown man."

Billu looked helplessly at his father.

Ramen scolded him, "Madam did it right. She told you to suck gently, but, you started sucking hard. Today you can't drink her milk anymore. That's your punishment. Now go out and play."

Billu tearfully looked at everyone in the room and slowly left the room.

There is one more to feed. He is Tinku, son of Chamiya. Deepa looked at Tinku. Ramla aunt growled and said to Tinku, "Listen to this, you bastard! You will not do any mischief today. You will suck her boobs in a polite way, okay? Otherwise, I will pull you away like last day."

Chamiya got angry and said to aunt, "I can see you are scolding my son all the time. What harm has that little boy done to you? That you criticize him in everything?"

"Are you trying to prove that he's a little kid? He's already18 years old. He knows everything about sex, as we all witnessed in the previous day."

Now, Tinku himself opened his mouth.

"I have something to say," he said.

He took one look at Ramen. He started saying what Ramen had taught him the day before.

He turned to his mother and said, "Mom, I have something to tell you."

"What boy? What do you want to say?"

"Mom, look, even though I look like a teen due to malnutrition, I'm eighteen years old . So I'm too shy to suck her boobs in front of so many people. I mean, if I was given a chance to suck her boobs alone, then, it would have been a relief to me."

Ramla aunty said, "I can see your demand is increasing day by day. I am sure that he will be eager to do more besides sucking her boobs, getting madam alone."

Chamiya looked at Deepa's face and tried to understand her mind.

Deepa realized that Ramla aunt's words were true.

Immediately, Ramen remarked to Deepa, "Look madam, everyone should not be suspicious without a good reason. Since he is an adult, he should have hesitance to suck a high class woman's tits in front of everyone. I think, the sick boy should be given a chance. God blesses selfless service."

Deepa became weak after hearing God’s name.

She looked at Ramla aunty. Her gaze seemed to be seeking her permission in this matter.

Aunty now said, "Ok! I leave this matter to madam. It’s madam's body, madam will do whatever she thinks well." She smiled softly.

"Well, I'm leaving right now. I think it's unnecessary for Ramla to be here anymore." Chamiya said, looking at Ramla.

Ramla said with some anger, "So, what will Ramen do? Shouldn't he be ashamed to drink milk in front of Ramen?"

Deepa said, "Leave that matter aunty. It's bhaiyya's house. He can't be asked to leave his room, right? Besides, since they are both men, I hope he won't have any trouble drinking milk in front of Ramen bhaiyya."

"Okay. Then I'm going too." Aunty took Ramen's sleeping son in her arms and left, caressing the baby with affection.

According to Ramen's plan, now, there are only three of them in the house. Ramen, Tinku and sexy, topless Deepa. When everyone left but 
them, Ramen got up and closed the door.

"Why did you close the door, bhaiyya?" Deepa asked in surprise.

"Because, the uninvited can't peek into the room this time. Ma'am, it's a slum area. It's inhabited by all sorts of filthy types of people."
Deepa was relieved by his words.

This time, if any slum dweller peeks into this room, he will be able to see a beautiful, high-class woman like Deepa sitting topless, and two men sitting with her, one sucking her boobs. In that case, things would get very weird. She was shocked to think of that situation.

She smiled softly and said, "You did the right thing, bhaiyya."

Ramen encouraged Tinku, "Now, Tinku, fill your belly with madam's delicious milk."

Deepa started to feel a little uncomfortable,because, so far there were some women in the room. She was topless in front of them, breastfeeding the babies. Now, there are only two men in the house. She began to feel ashamed, especially thinking about ramen. She couldn't meet his eyes.

Tinku leaned his head over her boobs and stuffed one nipple into his hot mouth cavity with lots of boob flesh. He, then, with a light bite, began to suck noisily.

Deepa: "Aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh  ………………… ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ……………………… ah ah !"

Tinku's one hand touched her other boob. He began to fondle it. He was twisting and pulling it’s nipple.

By this kind of foreplay, she got more and more excited and started moaning continuously, "Aaaahhhhhhhhhhh ……… ummmmmmmmmm ............. kiya kar rhe hoooo ……. kaato mat aise ........... dard ho rahaaaaaaaaaa haaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii .. ............................ aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ................................. mmmmmmmmmmmmm ………………….. !"

Seeing her reaction, he got more excited. He started mercilessly mauling her boob and biting, sucking the other one,

After a while her hand automatically went to his head. She held his head in both hands and pressed it to her chest.

"Ah ah ………. suck gently……… you suck nice." She had forgotten the existence of a mature man like Ramen in the house.

Drinking milk was a secondary matter for him, sexual satisfaction by molesting her sexy body was the primary matter. But, Deepa was unable to understand this attitude of Tinku in her simple mind. Maybe, she could guess a little, but she was so turned on by his aggressive sucking that she couldn't think of stopping him at the moment.

As instructed by Ramen, Tinku increased intensity of sucking. He was biting and pulling out a large part of her boob with nipples, as if he was going to bite off her tit right away.

Deepa: "Ah ah ah ah ………………….. mmmmmmmmmmmmmm ……………!"

He now started squeezing both her boobs and started kissing all over her shoulders, neck and stomach.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm ………. you naughtyyyyyyyyyy ……… what are you doing? ……….. Ummmmmmmmmmmm ……………….…ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah...........................!"

He now untied her saree knot and started removing it from her.

"Why are you taking off my saree?"

He was sucking her breast and quickly removing the saree with both hands.

Tinku took off her saree completely and placed it on one side of the bed.

Sexy Deepa now wears only a petticoat. She looked damn sexy.

She could squint and see that his pants had taken on the shape of a circus tent.

Thinking that, at this moment she might resist, Ramen decides to intervene.

He said, "Ma'am, you know Tinku is an adult. He already has sexual feelings and that's normal. Touching your sexy body and sucking your attractive boobs, he is already aroused. You should help the poor thing a little."

Deepa looked at him in surprise and asked, "But how?"

"He probably wants to fuck you. If you agree to it, the poor boy will be pleased. God will also be pleased with you."

At the utterance of the word 'God', she softened slightly.

But, she also thought that she might be cheating on her husband.

Besides, how could she get naked in front of a mature man like Ramen, and get fucked by another young boy?

Seeing her hesitant face, Ramen decided, he should encourage her more.

He said, "The basic tenet of our religion is service to humanity. That is what we read in the scriptures. There is no injustice in helping a helpless, weak boy. I am witnessing everything from the beginning. Don't bother me at all. It's my request."

"But ..............!"

"Please ma'am .............!" Ramen beckoned Tinku with his eyes.

Tinku pushed Deepa to bed, then, he undid the string of her petticoat.

She didn't protest much, but her eyes showed a hint of hesitation and skepticism. Also, it is true that she was very sexually aroused at this moment.

Like an expert, Tinku released the petticoat from her body.

There is only a thin panty on her slim, sexy body.

"Wow!" Ramen couldn't contain his glee.

As Tinku touched the elastic of her panty, she said, "Do I have to be completely nude?"

"How can the poor guy fuck you if you're not completely naked?"

"Oh no. I just can't think!" She said somewhat sarcastically.

In a few seconds the boy removed the panty she was wearing.

She is now stark naked in front of two mature men in the bright light of  LED bulb in the room. She was getting embarrassed.

He folded her legs and moved them to both sides. Her perfectly shaved, fair, puffy and high class pussy was exposed before their lustful eyes.

"Your pussy is nice, madam! We had the privilege of visiting a rich, young housewife's pussy."

Raman's juicy comment made her feel more ashamed.

Tinku opened his half pant. A huge surprise was waiting for her. According to Chamiya, he was very weak and suffering from malnutrition. But his dick size proved all these facts wrong. It is at least seven inches long and quite thick, fully erect and at right angles to his body.

"Hey ! Chotu ! Your lund’s size is very attractive." Ramen commented.

Tinku shyly looked at Deepa.

"Now you fuck her. Madam is very hot now and you are responsible for that. You aroused her by sucking and pressing her tits."

Tinku lay down on Deepa.

He started sucking her soft, juicy lips and began to squeeze boobs.

Deepa: "Ah ah ah ah ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm ………….. !"

His hard cock began to knead in different parts of her lower abdomen.

As a result, her arousal reached its peak. She spread her legs apart on her own.

He was trying to push his cock into her pussy, but it kept slipping and moving to the side.

At one point, he managed to touch the cock head at her pussy entrance.

It made a 'pooch' sound as he shoved and half of the dick went into her hole.

Deepa: "Ouchhhhhhhh ………….. ummmmmmmmmmmmm …….. ohhhhhhhhh ........................!"

On second stroke it disappeared completely inside her cunt.

He felt heat on his dick. Her pussy had already become slippery with constant foreplay.

For the first time in his life, he was able to put a cock in a woman’s pussy. This thought made him very excited.

He started to stroke at a medium pace.

Deepa: "Ummmmmmmm ah ah ah ah ah ah ................................!"

He started sucking one of her boobs and increased ramming speed.

'Thwap thwap thwap thwap thwap thwap thwap thwap thwap thwap thwap thwap thwap thwap thwap ………………..’

Deepa: "Ah ah ah ah ah ah ummmm ………….. ouchhhhh …………. Ufffff ……….. ummmm …………… ah ah ah ah  ……………….. !”

Ramen asked, "Tinku, how are you feeling?"

"Nice uncle!"

He was alternately sucking and squeezing her tits.

There was a 'cracking' sound on the bed.

After five continuous minutes of such stroking, Deepa became too hot. She was hugging Tinku and moaning in various sounds.

"Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah  ah ah ah ah ummmmmmmmmmmmm ………… ouch ouch ufff auch ah ah ah ah ah  ……………….. !”

After Birju, it is the second man in her life who is screwing her. She was getting closer to orgasm.

Deepa: "Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ………….!”

Ramen lit a bidi and started watching the live show.

After a few minutes, Deepa moaned and orgasmed heavily. Her body was trembling.

Tinku was ramming her vigorously while making various moans.

After a while he stuck his dick in Deepa's womb and started releasing his hot load.

Deepa: “Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah …………………….. ..!”

He ejaculated profusely. As he pulled his dick out of her pussy, cum started pouring out of the pussy entrance.

"Well done Chotu! The way you fucked a hot piece like madam proves you're fit."

Tinku faintly smiled at Ramen.

While watching the show, Ramen took off his lungi. His underpants took shape of a tent. Clearly, his dick was fully erect, giving his pants that shape.

It did not escape Deepa's eyes. She looked at the dome in surprise.

"What are you looking at madam?" Ramen asked her.

She blushed and turned her face away.

"Ma'am, I have something to tell you."

"What?" Deepa asked, turning to him.

"Look, I'm a flesh-and-blood human, not a robot. My wife's been dead for a while. I'm young enough now, though, I haven't had any intercourse since. I've been watching you topless for a while, watching you open your boobs and breastfeeding babies. Believe me, I have never had the privilege of seeing such a beautiful, sexy woman like you. Your heart is full of kindness, because, the other day, you went to old Usman's house and breastfed him because of his illness. Today, you are completely naked and allowed this sick boy to screw your body. So, I have a special request to you."

Deepa could guess what Ramen was trying to say. Still, she pretended not to understand and asked, "What request?"

"You have favored so many children and people for so long. Today I want you to favor me too. Give this poor, helpless person a chance to enjoy your luscious body for once!"

"Oh my god! What kind of request is that?"

"Why madam? You can show mercy and grace to everyone, but why not sacrifice in my case? Sacrifice is the easiest way to please God."

Hearing the word 'God', she became confused.
Like Reply
Awesome. opening the legs for low class men and helping them is like service to god
[+] 4 users Like Deepak Sanjeev's post
Like Reply
Hot update & service in the name of god.
Excellent erotic narration.

Pls. Post the next update ASAP.
[+] 3 users Like james@bond@007's post
Like Reply
Super Wonderfull update
Please post the next update quick can't wait to read it please
Like Reply
I am visiting this english stories block for reading your story only.
What a narration, scene by scene erotic.

Pls. Continue eagerly waiting for next ABF session!!!!!!
Like Reply
You are a gem writer......
Superb....
Marvellous....
Amazing....
Densely erotic....
100 on 100 in eroticism....
[+] 4 users Like abcturbine's post
Like Reply
Waiting bro erotic update!!!!
Like Reply
waooo its terrific. soooooo sexxxxy. please write on and on. let her enjoys big and long cocks of rough low class men. let her enjoys rough molesting of her ripe milky melons. let long and thick cock heads enter her womb.
[+] 5 users Like blackdesk's post
Like Reply
Awesome update bro, but if you can add unpredictable climax and action,it will be more enjoyable, also don't forget to add the sexy dressing whether we know it before, keep it up and don't make us wait too long...
[+] 4 users Like Chikalaka's post
Like Reply