Adultery The Turbaned Negro (Completed)
Woww... spectator or participant... waiting to see
[+] 1 user Likes Bigil's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Am amazing - thanks bro
[+] 1 user Likes Amit2021msm's post
Like Reply
Very good one
[+] 1 user Likes Gitaranjan's post
Like Reply
hot hotter hottest after every update
[+] 1 user Likes Samadhanam's post
Like Reply
(29-10-2022, 08:28 PM)Arul Pragasam Wrote: Awesome .... Looks like jason got bored with kovi. Now trying two daughters in parallel.

Bored of Kavi? I don't think so Smile Jason loves his women of all age and shapes!
[+] 2 users Like Mintu08's post
Like Reply
Thanks to all for the constant love towards the story! Be tuned.
Like Reply
Waiting for tonight..

Jason ready for the next venture Smile
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CjWU9FID8...mMyMTA2M2Y=
[+] 1 user Likes Desmond Miles's post
Like Reply
Can't wait more and too excited about what will happen with Kavi and Asha? Perhaps, we could get your incredible update today.

Hat's off.
[+] 2 users Like joyeity's post
Like Reply
I highly appreciate the love of my readers and respect their eagerness for the upcoming updates! But to be frank, I do not prefer to hurry just for the sake of pleasing the readers! I respect my readers and will always make sure the update is worthwhile !

But anyways, an update will show up tomorrow for sure. Just working on the finishing lately :D be tuned.
Like Reply
We shall wait...
[+] 1 user Likes abcturbine's post
Like Reply
No probs, brother.. We can wait  banana
yourock
Like Reply
ok bro
[+] 1 user Likes masud93's post
Like Reply
Ch 47. Oils, Fluids, Dreams and So On! 

Jason P.O.V -

Dere we go gain! The clock reached 12 am! My Kovi will come in mah room all naked with those sexy jiggles shakin! But I knew she won't come alone! She gonna bring her daughta along with her and it's gonna be a bangin night! But wha she doesn't know iz that I got a plan for tonite!

Asha P.O.V -

I can't sleep tonight! Shucks! I am so jealous of my lil sister sleeping so sound! Never knew the negro next door would someday step directly into my house and worse! Fucking my mother! And uhmmmm I don't even know if I am next! Holy! Did I just say that? What about Rahul? He can't stand negros and....(looks at the wall clock) okay! I gotta go now, (blushing) not willing to miss the show at the guest room!

Kavita P.O.V -

Hmmmmm! Glad I have such a big mirror! Thanks to my parents who gifted this to Sunil during dowry! Never thought it would be so much useful untill now! Hmmmm my body surely looks so much more ripe and expanded! Urgh! The negro swine spoilt both my tradition and food habits! (Examines herself) gosh...my breasts and hips look so wide, yet so sexy! Hmmmmm! Okay! Time to visit my lover! You see, I don't get sleep so easily!

A Moment Later :

Kavita stepped out of her room and just the very next moment, her foot collided with another foot from the other side. The naked mother under merely a robe realised it was Asha! but ofcoarse still very dressed up in her tshirt and pajama, but her face said she was internally...HORNY!

"Ashu....wh.. what a umm..surprise!" Kavita cooed. Her stomach going through constant adrenaline rushes at the thought of taking her daughter into the guest room once again. 

"Um maa....I feel strange now...." Asha purred.

"I know beta...but, trust me. Being conservative is BORING!" Kavita let her robe strings loose, allowing one big tit to pop out and welcome Asha's attention.

"B..but maa....I f..feel guilty due t..to R.. Rahul! Maa..." Asha's heart still ached for her Jeevan Saathi! Afterall she had loved him from the core of her heart. But just then! 

Thoughts of Rahul diminished away due to a manly musky smell reaching Asha's nose and even Kavita's, who blushed and cooed to her daughter...."beta, let's not involve Rabul in this! Let the night be a different venture and the day be another one!"

But Asha had shamelessly kicked away all the thoughts of Rahul! All she was mentally involved in was the musky smell!

"Must be Jason! Gosh...is that the typically African male stench?? Why the hell is it getting me turned on?? Darn!"

Just then Kavita held Asha's hand and pouted..."come! Don't shy yourself anymore! I am not a selfish mother to not share my kinky moments!"

Asha blinked at her mother and soon they both tiptoed towards the guestroom, while in the meantime the girl resisted a giggle. Words like 'Kinky' were something that certainly was not normal in a mother daughter conversation, but now it seemed as if it was all okay.

Anyways, both mother and daughter reached inside, equally horny in whiffing the smell getting stronger and stronger, untill atlast they welcome the naked oiled negro with hands on his hips, just like last night. Watching Asha, he snarled to her surprise...

"Kovi! Ya daughta needs to be nude, if she wanna be with us ova here!"

Kavita bit her lip and puppy eyed her daughter, who felt a rapid heartbeat again and for a moment, an imaginary vision hit her...

A fog grew in the entire room and her mother eventually disappeared from her side, Asha felt odd! Why the heck was she imagining all of a sudden? She was sure she was not sleeping!

"Why dont ya momma and daughta get closer taday? eh?" Jason just stood still and commanded like some confident leader and the amazing thing was...

Both Kavita and Asha listened! their eyes not willing to divert from the imposing negro and it seemed as if they both had been already hypnotized by him. Anyhow, with her bulky body still within the robe, Kavita cooed...."uhmm what does that mean Jason?"

Jason didn't reply directly, but he walked with a sensous slow pace towards Asha, who was already transfixed at him. Her naughty pupils looked down to see the dangling black cock during his walk, and then again got up to see that now he was just an inch away from her. Jason locked eyes with Asha and her eyes didn't shift away from his, even by an inch. Even for a tiny moment, a famished Kavita felt jealous of the tension between her lover and Asha. 

"Do as I say...okay gal?" Jason's eyes had this strange pull that Asha felt her hornyness get enhanced and biting her lower lip, she cooed..."Wh..what is it?"

The tension added with the musky scent of Jason already was making Asha's nipples hard and the cunny lips quiver, however the itches doubled when she felt Jason's long back fingers brush calmly on her forehead, then down to her nose and then the cheeks. While he look pleasure in feeling the girl's soft facial features, Asha felt a naughty pleasure in feeling the black fingers on her fair face. A droplet oozed out of her cunny gates in that precise moment!

"Uhm...o..ok..okay.." Asha purred and Kavita in the meantime was fighting with the urge to just tear off her robe and snatch Jason towards her and to make him just look at her alone and do his regular stuff! For even a moment, she felt the unability to fight her itch and just then...

"Go, strip your momma! NOW!" 

The prompt bold liner from Jason shook Asha and Kavita both! but strangely both their bushy cunnies quivered at the same time, with the exception of Kavita's lips parting as much as the lips of her mouth!

'Whh..what did he just say??' Kavita cooed to herself while she noticed with amazement that Asha didn't react and then she realised...

Hornyness is way stronger than Morals!

Jason confidently moved aside and wore a wide smile when he saw Asha sneak walk towards his mother, who just stood still and took in the tension that now formed between her and her daughter, whose eyes had an equal glare of a horny person. 

But Jason had only given a light shove, it was Asha who surprised her mother even more with her words....

"Mm.maa...can I be honest with you??" Asha purred.

"Uhm..uh sure beta...wha...what is it?" Kavita felt suffocated with the tension surrounding her and Asha.

"Can I...uhmn..undress you myself maa??" 

Asha fumbled with her words and yet sounded very confident, which sent shivers inside Kavita and after a moment of silence, she closed her eyes and breathed deep, implying her approval to her daughter, who grew even more horny, seing the big balloony tits rise sexily up and then descend down within the robe.

Giving one blink towards an equally aroused Jason and then back to give another blink to Kavita, Asha walked untill she reached precisely behind her mother and the moment her own tshirt clad breasts touched Kavita's robe clad curvy back, a shiver passed through both the mother and daughter together!

"Huhmmmmmmm" The moan emitted out in an union from both mother and daughter and Jason's cock throbbed at the anticipation of what was going to happen next. His latent intentions with the Patel females was now coming to become a reality and he knew such a day would easily show up.

An erotic tabla played in both Asha and Kavita's mind as they welcomed this sudden sapphic moment and without wasting any further time, Asha held the either edges of the robe and began pulling it down and down, untill atlast...

The robe fell down to Kavita's feet!

"Uh oh...oh my...I feel so.... wicked!" Kavita cooed in her mind and inched her eyes slightly back to see the amazed awe on Asha's face as she now studied her mother's curvy naked backside and her eyes not for a moment, left the sight of how the fleshy big ass jutted out and that too with reddened faded patches on the bare skin in the middle. 

Clearly the result of Jason's spanks and slaps for days and days!

"Yo..you are ...really...uhm..hot maa.." Asha was already shameless with her words and Kavita felt a thrill pass her body on hearing those words. 

"Oh thanks Ashu....it..f..feels odd...to hear it f.ffrom you...but...it's a..also..."

"Hot! And sexy! Eh?" Jason smirked while he ran his fingers on his slithead where a drop already smeared out, winking at both Asha and Kavita. But then his next words shook both the mother and daughter!

"Now Kovi! Don't be selfish Kay? Do da same for ya daughta, cmmon baybah!"

Jason crossed his elbows and took the awaiting gesture with eyes hungry and eager for the next upcoming action. His cock only got harder and harder, his heart full of anticipated joy and expectations. 

"Uh...I am feeling..." Kavita hesitated, but Asha beckoned her right during that instant! 

"It..it's..o...okay maa...I..am f..fine...if...y .you...do..it"

The tension in the room doubled when Asha cooed like that to Kavita, who felt this latent desire come true! Surely she had a glimpse of her naked daughter last night as well, but there was this kinky thrill to strip her herself! Her clitoris erected in the persuit of seing her naked daughter from close up and just when she was fighting the last bits of urges! She wide eyedly noticed Asha having her arms pulled upwards with an expression of extacy on her face. This was not the daughterly expression anymore, but rather a deep tinge of sapphic desire could be easily seen on her face. Jason watched the very sensual atmosphere built between mother and daughter and his cock remained hard in anticipation of the further moments. Infact he had his fist lodged on his very hard veiny cock, because he knew he would be rubbing off soon to the sight before him. One of the widest smiles laid on his face.

"A..Ashu...a..are ...y..ou su..sure?" Kavita purred out this time, while Asha cooed back...."J...just do it m..maaa....D..do..it for me..."

An already horny Kavita just couldn't hold herself back and straightaway pulled the tshirt off her daughter's body and the sound of the tshirt being shoved out of Asha's body added a sensual strike in the tension within the atmosphere in the room and when her mother's hands sneaked behind to touch the straps of the bra, Asha breathed deep and dropped one more tiny droplet down there and she let out a sigh when the bra too left away. 

"Aw Ashu, they are l...lov..lovely!" Kavita purred again and Asha blushed, sensing how her nipples hardened in this situation. She understood that her mother was actually indicating towards her breasts and this made her reply in a bold manner as well.....

"Aw...maa! Thanks...but..not as gorgeous of yours!" 

Now it was Kavita's time to blush and she forwarded a hand, careesing the hair of her daughter, feeling her sensous facial features with her long nails. Feeling the long nails on her face, Asha just sighed out with the expression of absolute hornyness and getting an idea of her daughter's mental arousal, Kavita bent a bit, yanking her pajama down and just then...

"Oh As..shu!"

Kavita noticed a bushy wet cunny, almost as bushy as her own and this was due to the fact that Asha didn't bother to wear a panty! Infact such had been her horny state for the past few days that she had given up the idea of wearing a panty. 

Noticing her mother staring openly at her bushy cunny, Asha bit her lower lip and when her eyes shifted aside, she saw the angry cobra of Jason and this made her blush twice as much as she was! 

Kavita then realised that she was too much in facial contact with her daughter's cunny and therefore, getting a shiver out of it, she decided to stand up once more and finally we had a fully naked mother-daughter duo. Jason realised he was at his hardest mode and he just couldn't help but move to his next stage and within the next few moments, both Kavita and Asha not only sniffed Jason's musky scent, but also something else and it was being emitted out...

from a bowl of OIL!

"Okay ladiez! Show ya luv fo each other! Here ya are!"

Jason kept the oil on the center table, near to the two of the horniest females at the moment, who also were as naked as Jason himself! 

And then the very next moment..

"Do you mind if I.... oh ummm!"

Kavita and Asha cooed in an union and blushed deep together! For these few moments, both were actually experiencing more of a sapphic tension and therefore, ignored Jason for sometime! But the negro was actually enjoying this whole show and was now very calmly rubbing his 
supremely aroused cock, but he hadn't paced up yet. 

Pouring her hands down into the bowl of oil, Kavita felt a mist around her once more and on the other hand when Asha poured her hand into the bowl, she felt a mist surround her as well. Now, what suddenly happened around them looked surreal, but nevertheless equally arousing. 

Kavita and Asha noticed that both were naked, but bejwelled! 

Precisely like in the dream they both were now used to. Out of nowhere, both mother and daughter also became kinky with their choice of words as well, much to Jason's amusement, who fist never loosened around his cock.

"Let me oil those lovely sensous mangoes Ashu!" Kavita sighed with lust.

"Let me also oil those ravishing watermelons maa!" Asha pouted with an equal arousal. 

Kavita blushed and her nipples hardened awfully in this situation, while Jason mauled his cock more and as soon as Asha dipped her hand into the bowl, Kavita bit her lip and the next moment, felt her daughter's hands on her ripe melons and on the other hand, Asha felt a jolt of current, when she brushed her oil smeared hands on the wonderful globes of her mother.

During this process, Asha felt every inch including the nipples area, which itched Kavita so much that even she dipped her hand in the bowl and took hold of her very own daughter's naked titties too!

"Oh Ashu....so gorgeous they are!"

Kavita cooed and massaged the tits with as much as grace as her own in the hands of Asha! However, the girl's eyes were a bit more fixated at her mother's bulging belly and her hands very naturally diverted out there, while Kavita felt shiver after shiver inside her body when she realised that her daughter never left the areas around her stomach and breasts, while she too receprocated, since her daughter's body felt equally enticing and not to mention the latent incestuous spicy feeling!

"Oh my.... can't believe such a moment is actually happening!"

Both Kavita and Asha cooed to each other!

Seing the two oil up each other's upper bodies till the waist and hips, Jason couldn't help himself, but rush between the two and this time, he grabbed hold of both their waists and sometimes shoved his face to kiss the cheek of Kavita and then Immediately shoved his face to the other side, kissing the neckline of Asha, making the girl moan mildly!

Jason continued to kiss the face, shoulders, earlobes and cheeks and jaws with turn to both mother and daughter, but the real moan emitted out of their mouths when the negro's hands traveled all the way to each of their breast, groping them with a sensous touch. Jason was in an indescribable heaven. On one hand he mauled one large mango shaped tit of a moaning Asha, while his other hand was busy mauling a melon sized ample one of her very own mother, who curled her lips, bit on the lower moan, emitting out an even deeper moaning sound.

"Uh.. oh...no..Jas...on..uh ohh!" Asha couldn't help but feel ticklish with Jason's big black lips leaving wet patches on her facial features, leaving the lips ofcoarse for some reason and the more his hand mauled a tit of her's, she closed her eyes in extacy and moaned a bit louder now! Not too loud, but surely s bit more intense than the previous moans.

"Ah! Atlast....atlast...mah Destination!" Jason thanked his lucky stars in his mind and continued to give equal love to both the mother and daughter, but just then, he shoved Asha aside and just grabbed hold of Kavita's fleshy waist, mashing his lips with her's, making Asha suddenly feel left out and this annoyed her! Afterall...

She was in an equally intense horny state!

But after making decent love to Kavita, he made him kneel down and realising that Jason had his fist lodged on his now super hard cock, she closed her eyes and cooed...

"Oh Jasonnn... shower me ....oh please shower your love on me! Aaah do it!"

The horny milf had almost forgotten that her daughter was nearby her, equally horny and naked! And now even more aroused to hear her mother using her kinky tone to Jason and seing Jason rub his black cock, with the head so nearby her mother's face, she just couldn't hold her emotions!

"Why should I be deprived!!" A horny Asha cooed to herself and took her position besides her mother and seing both mother and daughter on their knees, the negro just couldn't help himself and emitted out a loud groan, while giving the last few rubs on his demon...

"Aaaaahhhh yesssss takeeee it all ya booothhhg urghhhh yeaaahhhhh!!!!!"

"B...both?" Kavita had just opened her eyes in sheer surprise and shock to see Asha kneeling down besides her, with an expression of extacy on her face and before she could utter anything, thick warm potent spurts oozed out of Jason's peehole abd splattered across the faces of both Kavita and Asha at the same time, although that wasn't the only area. Their breasts and even bellies had their share of some of the drops and now with semen on their already oily upper bodies, both mother and daughter blushed deep red to face each other, while it was Asha who gushed out even more juices down there, since this was her very first semen bath!

With their already oily faces and breasts now splattered in juicy potent semen, Asha and Kavita hesitated and moreover blushed in facing each other, but when Jason grabbed hold of their shoulders to push them towards his sides, they both felt a jolt of electricity on getting their softer sides mashed with the sides of his rock hard body!

With a a dedicated Lover's gesture, Jason kissed the forehead of Kavita first and then the forehead of Asha, who blushed the most at this moment. Feeling the semen hit her face and upper body, she only wondered...

'How was it feeling the hot molten curd down there?'

'Will I get the satisfaction that Maa is receiving all these days?'

Seing Kavita asleep with her fleshy arms across Jason's sweaty chest, Asha scooped some of the semen from her nipples and took it down to her very very dry cunny, which felt dry despite getting licked by the snakey tongue of the negro. 

But that wasn't enough!

The horny girl now wanted to get fucked by the Negro! 

Asha felt her world shatter and change its coarse! No longer she could think of words like chaste or faithful to one or Being Eve! The hot semen although had hit her body and face, but made a bigger impact on her mind!

Tracing a fingernail on Jason's tricep once more, Asha cooed to herself...

"Sorry Rahul! I am no longer your faithful Eve!"

Soon after Asha purred the lines in her mind, her eyes closed...

Slowly...

Very slowly....

Untill the lids shut....

The Dream once more : 

"Aaaaahhhh aasssshhhh ufff ohh uiii maaaass aaaah aash oh! Yessss more and more! Get my ass bigger and fatter! Ohhh! Urgh! Ummmm yess oh Maharaj! You are such a God!"

The moans of Kavita came out loud out of the beautiful Golden darbaar door and reached Asha's ears, who cried and touched her horny cunny through her golden shawl. A dasi stood before her with a big fat bowl of curd, but that wasn't the curd she wanted! 

Because...

There was no comparison to the curd of the Turbaned Negro Maharaja, who was fucking Kavita's ass with all the grace inside her darbaar!

The more raunchy words came out of Kavita's mouth, the more Asha clenched her fist and despite being bejwelled beautifully and having access to the most fatty and hefty amounts of meals, her slightly more fattened body craved for some juicy sex just like her mother!

"Choti raani...some curd for you!" The dasi gave a sheepish smile to Asha, who just waved his hand, pouting...."urghmm...just keep it aside! And leave me alone!"

The dasi did as Asha said, but the desperate girl was still not done with her frustration! Despite that she dared to peek from the Darbar keyhole and her rahe expanded even more. 

Inside the darbari room, A naked hefty Kavita just wobbled along with her Jewellery and her ample melons, while Jason kept banging her equally hefty ass, wearing nothing but that big golden turban on his head. Their moans and groans were mutual and seing them in joy and pleasure, the bejwelled but still dissatisfied Asha just wiped her tears and waited for the day when the Turbaned maharaj would be generous towards her aching cunny, whose lips only fattened more and more due to the meaty meals and honestly she loved the extra meat on her body! But she was nowhere next to her Amazon mother!

But just then....

"RAANI AASHA OPP..OPEN THE DOOR!!! OPEN THE DOOR FOR MEE PLEASE...RAANI AASHAAA!!!!"

The voice looked similar....

Infact...

Very similar!

Asha gasped...

The voice was that of Rahul's!

It sounded so helpless! 

But..Asha was not concerned! Even though her heart ached, her body was in no mood to entertain the meeker males! Atleast that's what she thought of the dream version of Rahul. Infact she was surprised when she herself sternly pouted out....

"GUARDS TAKE HIM AWAY! TAKE HIM AWAY!!!!!"

Rahul's pleading stopped, but Asha could hear more of her mother's moans than the screams of Rahul, who probably got whipped and thrashed by the palace guards. Infact his voice was easily fadded out, due to two things..

The moans and groans of Kavita and Jason, as they became more intimate with the anal sex and...

Secondly...

The moans of Asha herself who fingered herself, with hand inserted inside the shawl! 

Her moans only and only were...

"Uh! Fuck me too Maharaj!"

"Fuck me...FUCK MEEE!"

"FUCK MEEE LIKE MY MOTHER!!!! PLLLEEAAAASEEE!"

Reality : 

"FUCK MEE...AAH FUCK ME JASON! FF..uck me too...fu.."

Asha hurriedly got up from her bed, realising that she was back to her room once more. Getting up she realised she was buck naked and just like yesterday it felt crazy to be all naked besides a fully clothed Arushi, who slept like a log, cuddled to her teddy bear.

Asha could still sniff the oil cum semen from her body and this brought a kinky smile on her face. Also, realising that the dream was becoming more like a norm now, she not only yearned for her dream version to get fucked by Jason..

But..

She wanted to get fucked by the negro in Reality too!

With these kinked up thoughts, Asha happily dozed off to resume her sleep but her mind and heart still restless from the dream. However, the bizzare dream was not just limited to Asha and Kavita, but this time, Arushi too welcomed an unknown dream which she never ever had encountered before...

Arushi's Dream :

The girl who normally dreamt of cute sweet moments of surreality and the toon world, suddenly woke upto a strange world where it just forest with a spooky silence around. The girl got a bit nervous and looked around, while pouting out....

"MAA??? DIDI??? ANYONE HERE???" 

But the silence in this Imaginary forest was quite intense and also Arushi looked down in surprise to find out that she didn't have her tshirt and shorts as well! what she was wearing was something like a shawl that belonged to perhaps some young princess of those early times. It was ofcoarse meant for home, but still looked royal. Anyways, a confused Arushi felt a thumping in her heart when she looked around and just then...

"HEYYYYYYYYY THEREE!"

Arushi jerked out a 'Huuhhh' in panic when she heared the voice and just then she saw someone, she never anticipated, but someone she was recently familiar with...

The Toony Dark Serpant!

Only this time, it was more real and more (To Arushi's surprise) veiny!

"Huhh..whaa...heyyyy! aren't you one from the animated clip Jason uncle sent me??" 

The cuteness overload in Arushi's voice made the serpant drool and the bubbly girl giggled when she saw such a large amount of drool fall from its dark round mouth, down on the green grass, somewhat near her sweet bare feet!

"Ew! That's a lot of drool!" Arushi cooed! She forgot all about the unusual context and the fact that she was inside a crazy dream. She was just happy to see the serpant, she was atleast familiar with, but her eyes cringed from seing those extra ugly veins all over its body.

The Serpant smiled cutely too, but Arushi was not at all bothered that the entire shape resembled a fully aroused male organ! All she was actually enjoying was the sheer presence of the same toony serpant she had seen on her phone!

Smiling widely, the serpant cooed..."Hey lil one come near me! Don't be afraid!" The tone was that of any Loony character Arushi was familiar with easily and therefore she smiled sheepishly and out of curiosity, began to now touch the veiny black body, slowly beginning to caress it and brush her fingers all over it. 

The Serpant shook! Making Arushi pout..."hey! Be still!" and yet she continued to brush the veins in perticular, pouting again..."ew! The veins look soo ugly! But ummm! Hey your skin is so soft to touch as well!'

The Serpant smiled and allowed the girl to brush and fondle and feel...

And then, within some moments.....

"Aah! Keep on going! Uh huh..yesss" the serpant gave a loose grunt, but Arushi didn't mind. She was just curious and joyful to see an animated object come out in real, but then her brushing paced up and she realised the serpant's mouth curling into an 'O' now, slowly....very slowly.

In other words, the mouth was now resembling the slit area, oblivious to Arushi! And within moments....

VOILA!

Thick white milky fluid splattered out of the Serpant's mouth and that was one indeed hell of a splatter, that almost painted Arushi's face and upper body in a pasty white, making the girl's eyes blur to the visuals ahead and doing her best to wipe out of the fluid from her face, Arushi almost groaned in disgust...

"Urghhhh.....uhhh eeewwwwwwwww!!!! Cheereee uhhh!" 

Arushi atlast wiped out the remains from her eyes and mouth, but surprisingly her hand didn't have any fluid on them, rather she realised that she was still on bed and noticed Asha sleeping sound. 

"Eww! Such a nasty dream! Uhmm.. anyways!"

Arushi drank water from her nearby bottle directly and rushed to sleep once more, although she clearly remembered two things...

The creamy texture of the fluid and the pungent salty smell of it!
[+] 7 users Like Mintu08's post
Like Reply
Stay tuned!
[+] 1 user Likes Mintu08's post
Like Reply
Soooper
[+] 1 user Likes Ananthukutty's post
Like Reply
Awesomeeeeeeeee...!!!!
Like Reply
For people wondering what kind of serpent is that, its something that actually exists..
Called "Penis Snake"
[Image: Eyn5SoYWQAgJvl8.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Desmond Miles's post
Like Reply
Very nice
[+] 1 user Likes jiljilrani's post
Like Reply
Aw...Damn...So hot......
Speechless....
So intense.....I feel the intensity....
Erotic as hell.....
Thank you for writing this master piece....
[+] 1 user Likes abcturbine's post
Like Reply
Just mind blowing updated. ??. Kovi, Asha and also Arushi involvement made the plot more erotic, bro.

Keep it up.
[+] 2 users Like joyeity's post
Like Reply