Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
When can we expect the next update sarit anna
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Bro waiting for update.
[Image: 7f3eac9b49640ff18c05914fa2810247.png]
Like Reply
Sarit garu,
We are eagerly waiting for your update.
Like Reply
As soon as i reached kavya was eagerly waiting for me. She wished me good luck. I said thank you to her. Pulled out a cheque leaf and wrote 50k on it and handed over to her manager. He looked puzzled, i said that's all i have now sir. He said not that, people start small and then increase. He immediately credited my account with 50k and sent the cheque to bank for clearance. Work began at 10:30, was tensed completely, sat behind kavya and asked her to buy some stock, she said not yet, i asked her why? she said, you are tensed, take a small break, this will run all round the year, if you hurry then losses will be more. Thanked kavya and took a small smoke break. Went back and bought the same thing, but with more confidence. First trade was a hit, took losses of about 1k, banged my head with hands, then kavya put her hand on my thigh, even under such circumstance reddy started stirring, she looked at him for a sec and smiled. I held her hand and said, i got carried away kavya. She said, its alright. Be careful from now on. I started again, this time was very careul. By lunch time had recovered most of the losses and was still in trade. We went to the lunch chamber and pulled out lunch boxes. Kavya wanted to exchange the boxes.

I said its only curd rice with pickles today. She laughed and said, want to share mutton pieces. I nodded my head and said, i am a vegan dear. She asked me what are you doing after 3:30, i said, nothing much, have to drop someone and then i am free. She giggled and asked girl friend. I nodded my head. She asked me, will you drop me home after that. I just nodded my head in agreement. We finished the lunch and went back to work. The work started off good, i was in profits by the time we went back. I closed the work when i had made about 2k for the day. She was still busy. Just then another girl sitting next to kavya whispered to her friend, he doesn't even talk to us and what magic she has done to him. I heard it, didn't want to spoil kavya's name. Got up and went to sweet store and bought some sweets and distributed to other girls and staff saying the first day of work went smoothly so sweets. Didn't offer to kavya, she made a face. Told her full treat for you don't worry. It was almost time for college to get over. I rushed to divya and when she sat at the back asked her where to dear? She said anywhere you want to take da, college is so boring without you. I told her sometime saturday we shall go out for weekend dear. Now where do you want to go? she said then home only.

Dropped divya home, told her have some work. Tell parents that we will have dinner outside. She said i can't, you tell them. I went to mom and told her mom, can we have dinner outside today, me and divya? mom nodded her head as an yes. I thanked her and informed divya of the same. I told her i will pick you up by around 8:30, be ready by then. She asked me what work now, cant you stay. I said, i have a surprise for you, but wait till dinner. She just nodded her head. I went back to brokerage and kavya was waiting near the parking for me. As soon as i reached she sat at the back. She put her hand on my shoulders for grip, i patted her hand, she immediately removed her hand from the shoulders and pressed herself at my back and put her hands around my waist. I looked back at her surprised and asked her where do you want the treat? she said drop me home. Treat at home? she just nodded her head. We reached her place, it was locked, she removed the keys from her bag and opened the door. I stood still for a minute, not wanting to go inside when her parents are away. What will they think or neighbours think? She held my hand and pulled me inside the house. I just went and sat on the chair facing tv. She went inside and prepared tea for both of us, she had changed to nighty now.

I asked so soon you changed? she said yes dear and put her chair very close to mine and bent her head on my shoulder. I turned to look at her and her face was on my shoulder, accidently my lips brushed hers and she held my hand tightly. I knew now or never and pushed my lips on hers, she didn't hesitate even for a second, her lips were locked with mine for over 5 minutes, then i slowly inserted my tongue parting her lips, explored her mouth with it. She then pushed herself back a little and held my hand and stood up.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Kavya held my hand and pulled me towards her room. I asked her about her parents? she said they have gone to cut the marriage off and wont be back till night. There was no invitation required, kavya whispered in my ears, love you dear. I was taken aback, i told her kavya i already have a girlfriend, i cannot leave her. She closed her hand on my lips and hugged me tightly. With her hug reddy was stirring badly. I pulled her face closer and pushed my lips on hers, her sweet lips parted a little and this time she pushed her tongue inside my mouth. She bit my tongue and lips, it hurt a little. She said, my teddy, i love you. There was a second thought in my mind whether to continue or stop as she was falling for me. I wanted to control, but reddy was not listening. I held her nighty near her hips and lifted a little, she pushed it down, i looked into her eyes, she smiled and said, you first. I lifted my hand and held it like that for sometime, she understood and lifted my tee and removed it. then she held my jeans and sat down on her knees. Kavya then held the buckle of my belt and removed it, then she put her mouth on the button and chewed it for a minute, her chin was rubbing reddy and he was moving like a king cobra moving to the tune of flute.

She then removed the button and held only the jeans and pushed it down. Reddy was releived a little as he got space, he came to a standing position on jockey. Kavya then pulled the jockey down, reddy swung and hit her nose. He hurt her nose, i lifted her up holding her armpits and asked her are you hurt? she said little, he is so very strong? i laughed and told her, you haven't even tried and say he is strong. She hit me on my chest with both her hands, i held her nighty now near her hips and pulled it up, oh my god, she had already removed her panty and was only in her nighty. I let it down and moved my hands on her boobs, immediately i knew that she had removed it too. Without wasting anymore time i removed her nighty completely. Although she was black in colour, her shape was good, her waist was very narrow compared to her hips, her boobs were a little shaggy and her ass was beautifully round. I kissed her cheeks and pressed her boobs, she then moved a little behind and went on cot. she herself adjusted to doggy style and pushed her beautiful ass aside a little and her bum hole was now visible. There was the invitation i needed, looked at it, it was definately not a virgin hole, i asked for some lube, she said, not necessary, she likes it rough. I kept reddy on her bum hole, he had covered the hole and was bigger it looked.

I pushed reddy a little inside, it hurt him a little, then pushed my hand on her pussy and took some pre cum, then spat on hand and rubbed reddy with it. Gave a big push inside her bum hole till reddy was buried inside. She gasped for breath for a minute, then she turned towards me and said not so hard dear. I laughed, you wanted rough, she said yes, but initially a little slower, i told her ok, held my hands around her hips and gave a gentle push again, this time she was alright, i pulled her waist and pushed reddy inside, this time it became smooth. i kept banging her bum hole for about 10 minutes, there was no thrill left, so left one hand and pushed it on her pussy, she moaned a little, aaaaaaaa...siiiiir, i understood that she is ready for her pussy shot also, slowly removed reddy from her bum hole and kept massaging her pussy, she turned back and gave a quizzing look. I just said nothing, and as soon as she turned her head, put reddy's tip on her pussy hole and massaged it. She wanted to pull back, i held her waist with both the hands and let reddy do the massaging by himself, when her body became still, without wasting any time, held reddy with one hand and gave a gentle push in her pussy, her pussy was tighter than her bum hole, she let out a loud moan aaaaaaahhh.

Held her hips with both the hands and gave another push and reddy was half inside her pussy. She cried loudly, she beat the pillows with both her hands, and then buried her head in the pillows. I didn't realise that she had a virgin pussy. I removed reddy and he was soaked in little blood. My doubt was realised, indeed her pussy was a virgin. I held her hips and turned her, her eyes were moist with the pain i had caused, but reddy was not here to listen, i pushed her on bed and parted her legs, she kept both her hands on her pussy covering it, i told her, if you dont finish what you started, then all your life, no dick can enter. First time it pains for all girls, once the pain gets subsidised, then real pleasure in life starts. She still had her doubts, i just removed her hands from her pussy and kept reddy on it, then bent down and chewed her nipples with my teeth, my hands were pressing the other boobs. after about 10 minutes of sucking her nipples, she asked what happened, he is still outside? i looked at her eyes and said, are you ready for the pain part, she just nodded her head, i pushed reddy a little inside, she covered her mouth with her hands, she didn't stop me, i gave another push and reddy went half inside, tears started flowing from her eyes till the pillow.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I gave another small push and reddy was 3/4th inside her pussy now. Kept still for sometime. When her pussy had got adjusted to the new intrusion and her cries subsidised now, she asked is your fully in? i held her hand and pushed it on reddy, he was still not fully buried, she then adjusted her hips a little and said, push now. I pushed reddy again and this time he was buried to the core. Kavya put both her hands on my hips and held it tightly not letting me move an inch. after about 15 minutes or so, when her grip loosened, i pulled reddy about an inch and moved back in. she was still in pain, i told her, now the pleasure part starts and pulled reddy out till the tip and slowly pushed him inside her newly opened cunt. She closed her eyes, i understood that her pain part is over, but still not to hurt her pussy moved reddy in and out slowly, after just 5 minutes of moving reddy slowly, she pressed her fingers on my bums. I knew this was the time and pushed reddy with little force, with just 5-6 forceful strokes kavya released her juices. I removed reddy from her newly opened pussy, she gave me a questioning look, i just showed my hand as to wait and then pushed myself down on her pussy, pulled my tongue out and licked her thighs and her cum coated pussy bush.

Then pushed my lips on her pussy and licked her pussy tip. Her pussy cream mixed with blood tasted awesome, it was pure nector, her first release after hymen breaking tasted out of this world. it was the best cunt juice i had ever tasted. I wanted more of it, pushed my tongue into her pussy walls and lapped up the juices stuck within her hole, put my finger in her hole and licked it dry, i was not satisfied, pushed my tongue on her cunt mound and swirled around it, she was back to heat, i inserted my finger inside her pussy and moved it in and out, she was withering on the bed, then she lifted herself and told me to back off a little, when i moved back, she again turned herself in doggy style and said put yours there pointing to her bum hole, i stood up and pulled her near the edge of the cot, held reddy on her bum hole again and gave a deep push. She said, go rough now dear. There was no further foreplay's, kept fingering her pussy and gave thrust to her bum hole, a loud moan escaped her mouth aaaaaaaaaaa... i just kept the finger inside her pussy as the force of banging her bumhole was too much.

I kept pounding her ass hole like there was no tomorrow, after about 30 minutes of hard banging, felt a little tired, stood up with reddy completely buried in her hole, moved my finger inside out of her pussy, she instantly released her juices, i pulled reddy out of her bum hole and knelt at the edge of the cot and pushed my face towards her pussy, her pussy juices had started flowing till the edge of her pussy, immediately pushed my tongue on the juices and rolled it up till her pussy lips, then instead of using lips, pushed my finger inside her pussy and pushed all the juices i could get to the tip and then moved my lips and sucked it dry. Reddy was also building up for release, i turned her again to missionary position and pushed reddy into her pussy, this time she didn't bother with the single push i gave to bury him to the hilt.

I knew i would release soon but wanted kavya to also come together, kept reddy buried in her pussy and pushed both the hands on her boobs, started kneading them roughly, her black colour boobs had become dark blue with the pressure and her nipples had become pinkish in colour now, moved to her ears and inserted tongue and rolled it inside her ears, she pushed my head away from her ears and put it on her neck, i licked her neckline both the sides and when she was ready again, started humping reddy with severe force, she started co-operating by moving her hips from down, the whole room was filled with chap chap sounds, after about 20 minutes or so, i was ready and so was she. I pulled reddy till the tip of her pussy and pushed it in one go, she pushed her head up and let out a big gasp, aaaaah.. I did it again and again till both of us could control no more and released at a time.

She held my bums tightly till reddy was out of cum. Then she pushed me next to her, pulled my arms and kept her head on my arms and said love you da. We kept looking at each other for sometime. I asked her how come your back hole is opened and pussy still a virgin? She replied, her fiance wanted to have sex with her, she wanted to keep her pussy virgin for her first night so after a lot of deliberations with him she let him have boobs and ass. She then kissed my cheeks and said, thank you dear, i never knew that men could last so long? i asked her so how many have you tried till now? she was hesistant for a second and then asked me to promise that i will not tell anyone. I kept looking at the ceiling, she hit me and said you cant promise also, i said, if you promise to keep this relationship going i am going to promise that i will not tell anyone of your secrets. She kissed on the lips and said promise, but you should also love me, i held her hands and kissed on it and said, i cant love you, and all the marriage stuff. I already have a girlfriend and we are in a very serious relationship. She bent her head for a long time and then raised it up and said, ok, can you make an office where i can also join to work, so that atleast the working time i will get to be with you all my life? I had never thought about this idea of opening an office.
 horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 1 user Likes sarit11's post
Like Reply
I said, kavya all the money i had i have invested in the trading, only when i have sufficient funds will i be able to open an office. She kept quiet for sometime and then said, ok, we both will use all our knowledge to earn enough to make an office in sometime, is it ok with you? i said promise, but you should not bother about my other girls if they come to office. She said as long as i get what i want, i will not bother you. I then reminded her again of her secret, she then told only 2 guys before and you are the third one, but you are the first one here pointing to her pussy. I said yes i knew you were a virgin there. She asked how, i said, as soon as i gave a second push, my dick was coated with blood, only for the first time the blood comes, otherwise you will have to get hymen surgery done for showing off as virgin. She hit me and said so you are damn experienced. I said i have had my share. She then said, when my fiance was taking my back hole the other person saw what i was upto, he wanted to hit me and scold me, instead he proposed me to let me have his dick inside in the same place. I asked her who was it? she said, you are not going to tell this to anybody right, i just nodded my head, she said it was her father. I said bastard, she hit me and said, she loved her father and would do anything to please him.

When he proposed for the same, i was overjoyed and infact i took the initiative to get his dick inside. Even he didn't last as long as you dear. I was shocked for sometime. I didn't know what to say or not say, i again asked her did your father force you or something? she nodded her head and said no dear, infact he was the first person whose dick i saw when i was in 8th std, after seeing it for about 3-4times only i got my first period, i always wanted him inside, but couldn't get till he proposed. It was my dream to get him. So i asked her, then why didn't you let him inside your pussy? she said, he always used to release in the bum hole and not last so long, once i wanted him to take pussy, he said, what if my fiance finds out and we kept the bum hole banging going. I asked her what about your mom? what if she finds out? kavya then said, you are asking so many questions, it is the girl's job to ask questions, she continued, once they were both caught and mom made a big scene, then i had to convince her that only the back hole is opened, she checked and was satisfied, so your dad is not fucking your mom now? she hit me and said, we are all open about it now, when mom wants, she opens her pussy and gets it banged, and when dad wants, he shoves his prick in my bum and releases.

I always loved the idea of sharing females. I asked her can i join sometime? she said, she can get mom for me but not in front of dad if i am ok? i said, yes, your mom also looks younger, infact if you both stand next to each other, no one can say she is your mother, in fact, when i saw her the first time i thought you had a twin sister. Kavya blushed as i described her mom, both were behind only one dick till now. Kavya then said, i will talk to her and father and arrange a session with mom for you. I said thanks dear, you are a great family, so open about all things. We lay still for about another 30 minutes or so, then heard a sound behind the door, oh my god, it was not her parents, kavya coolly wrapped the bedspread around her and went to check who was it, it was her younger sister. Her younger sister ran around the house and started absuing kavya saying that you are doing is wrong and stuff. Kavya then held her and made her sit on the sofa. I got dressed up and went near and sat next to both of them. I wanted to leave, so i said to kavya shall i leave? she just nodded her head but was holding her sister with both her arms. I immediately got up and started the bike. Went near a shop and took a smoke and waited for sometime and then saw the time, it was 8 already.

I called kavya on her cell and asked how is the situation now? she coolly said, my sister now wants to view it, and i have promised a live show tomorrow, you will have to make it same time tomorrow evening, i said ok sure. If we are not going to get caught, then it is fine by me. Bid bye to her and went home. Divya was already ready wearing a navy blue tight jeans and grey top with stawl wrapped around. I went to loo and cleaned myself first and then changed the clothes. Divya asked where were you till now? i said with friends di. We came out of the house and i asked her pizza? She said no da, shall we go to some chinese resturant, i want to eat chinese. I said ok and we both went to a famous chinese resturant, i found a corner seat and we took it.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Divya ordered the food, i just nodded my head. Held her hand and said, i made about 1k today in work. My first earning di, that's why this party. You are the one responsible to make me and thanks to your belief that i made some money today. She was very happy listening to it. She said give me that cash, i said, i need to withdraw it, will do it tomorrow and give you. There is something more important to tell you di, i said. She looked with soup spoon in her hand, i continued, i want to continue with my work, i will join some evening college and continue studies, can't continue classes and work during day time. She became dull for sometime and said, i am putting pressure on you to do all these things right? i said not at all, you are my inspiration di, i want to achieve whatever i can for you, only for you. She was in deep thoughts for a long time and then said, ok, then let me also change to evening college with you, can't miss you for such long time da. I held her hand and said, evening college will get over around 9 in the night, it will not be safe for girls to travel at that time that too when the college is at the other end of the city, she started crying. Patted her shoulders and tried to calm her down, it didn't work, after a long crying session, she said, you have stopped loving me, you are getting busy with all other work and ignoring me from 5 days da.

Did i become so much bore to you already? it took a lot of convincing thereafter and finally she agreed reluctantly for my evening college. She then asked me what will parents think? i said, nothing, they will be happy that i am earning now, don't worry about them, i will take care to convince them. She asked me to promise that everyday i will drop and pick her up from college like i am doing now. I promised and we paid the bill and reached home. It was almost 11 now. I knocked parents room, called dad and we both went to terrace. I pulled out a smoke and gave him, we both lit, i told him that i wanted to join evening college to complete studies and work during day time. He asked what work, i lied that i found a job in brokerage, he was reluctant to let me go to work, he said, he can take care of me and divya and i should enjoy college life. I said dad, i am married now, enjoying college life is over, after a lot of deliberations he also agreed. He informed that he will convince mom too. Came back to room and divya was dull fully. It took a lot of time to get her back to normal. Hugged her and slept, dry day at home. I thought, no wonder married men have most affairs.

Got up at 6, after bath, went to balcony to finish daily dosage of yoga. Just when i finished english madam walked out of her balcony and whished good morning. I looked at her, she had sarcastic smile on her face? i asked her what in a little angry tone? she teased me saying no nothing, just that last night no sound, so slept properly, thank you, i teased her back, you should also try sometime along, she said sheee, not with someone else. I laughed and said, shall i find some time in the night and jump over. She signalled like hitting me. After the jokes, she said, when are you going to join the classes back. I said, not anymore, i might shift college to evening classes. Her face became a little dull, i asked her what happened? she said, some guys were teasing her in the college, atleast if you were there, no one did anything like that. I laughed at her and said, you should feel proud of it, kids are giving you line, she again actioned like hitting me. I then said, let me see what i can do, just then divya also joined with coffee cups. I told her what madam said, di also said she saw couple of science students doing it. So told di will see what i can do don't worry. After breakfast, pulled bike and took divya and dropped to college. Madam also followed us today.

After we reached the college, asked divya and vini to go to classes, they were worried, i assured them i will not do anything stupid. Then searched for any friends, saw ramesh, called him and exchanged the usual hi hello, then i informed him to drop madam till the teachers room for a two or three days. He reluctantly agreed. Told madam, consider him your younger bro and don't mind for a couple of days. She told him to call him akka then. He agreed and both of them left towards staff room. I left college and reached brokerage. Kavya was blushing like a newly wed awaiting her husband in the first night room. I whispered in her ears, last evening only first night happened dear. She wanted to hit me, but controlled her emotions. We started work and by lunch we had made handsome profit, we had equally divided 50k into 2 parts and one part i will work with my ideas and the other part will be taken care by kavya. When we went for lunch, i asked her what happened yesterday. She said, her younger sister made a big hue and cry and when kavya finally explained to her that all the girls have to enjoy, she agreed to keep quiet about it only if we do it in front of her as lots of girls in her class talk about it and only then she agreed to keep quiet.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I asked her what about your mom, kavya hit me on my hand and said one is not enough for you? i smiled back at her. She said, i told mom what happened yesterday, since my marriage is off now, she has no problem with us, just that she doesn't want the world to know about it, so we have to do it at home only. I was surprised with her mom's attitude, never had heard of such open family nor seen before. We finished our work and just as i was about to leave, sexy called me, i picked up the phone and said hi sexy, how is it? she asked it meaning? i said your pussy dear. She said naughty and dirty. I said only for you dear. She said, wanted to surprise you today so i went to super market and got hair removal cream and now my pussy has become completely bald. I said, hmmm sounds juicy dear, when can i see it, she said nothing doing in front of each other, i asked not even see? she replied, did you forget your promise? i said ok ok, we are strangers in front of each other and the world, now tell me, did you finger yourself, she said not yet, called you to before i start. I said ok sexy then take your index finger and first rub your pussy lips with it. she let out a small moan, i understood that she has started rubbing her pussy lips.

I then told her, remove your boobs and hold the nipples softly with your thumb and index finger. She asked me which boob? i said laughingly, any one, preferably right boob as most of the guys press it more, she then said, she has her nipple in her hand, i asked her to rotate her nipples softly till it becomes very hard. She started making moans in the phone itself, i then asked her to insert one finger inside her pussy and keep her thumb on the small pussy mound. She continued her moans and fingered herself, after about 10 minutes her breathing could be heard loudly over the phone. I asked her, did you climax. She replied yes, then i continued, take the finger and lick it clean, she said sheee, we should not put it in our mouth, i told her, if i was there, i would have put my lips on your pussy and cleaned it, but since i am not there you should only do. After a couple of seconds she replied, it tastes yuck, i will not lick it anymore. I asked her are you satisfied now, she said yes, but i should learn more tricks for her and should guide her on the phone. I promised many more things in future, but this was a good beginning. We bid bye to each other and cut the call. Went to college, picked divya and left to the evening college. We met principal there and my admission was confirmed.

He asked me to get my inter marks sheet as well as transfer certificate from the present college. I assured him to do it asap and we left. I dropped divya home and went to brokerage. I asked the manager for 2k refund as i was in profit, he laughed and said, you can withdraw all the money if you want, he wrote a cheque for 2k and signed and gave it to me. Kavya was watching me, once we came outside, she asked me what for this money, i said my first earnings to my darling wife. The word wife had left my mouth, she was astonished for a moment and then asked me, are you married? i said, yes kavya, everyday i go to drop my wife home and then come out. She became angry for sometime, as we were travelling towards her home, she said, i hate you for not telling me the truth. I said sorry kavya, yesterday itself i wanted to tell you but what to do, circumstances didn't allow. She said, if i had known that you were married then i would not have let you do it. I said sorry kavya, but i didn't cheat you or anything, you were the one who pulled me to your home and room. She was silent till we reached her place. I turned the bike back, she held my arm and said, its ok, whether you are married or not, i will be with you always, i love you. Now stop doing drama and come inside.

I looked up and said god, no wonder no guy has been able to understand any girl from ages. We went inside, her mother greeted and gave us both tea. Her younger sister was waiting for us, immediately after coffee, she signalled to me and kavya showing bedroom. We both understood, kavya immediately got up and left to the room. Her mom now came back from kitchen and said, i am going to temple, please stay and have food and go. i understood and nodded my head, then suddenly i saw her hips just above her saree, i pushed my hand and pinched it, she said ouch loudly, kavya came running out of the room and asked what happened mom? mom said nothing nothing and turned towards door, i held her saree pallu, it slipped from her shoulders, kavya came closer and hit my hand and said not today dear, we are yet to inform my father about her and only if he agrees then mom will let you do it, i got up and went near her mom and held her hips and turned her towards me and pushed my lips on hers, she pushed back and said, not yet keshav, let me get permission, otherwise it will be called cheating. i left her hips and she adjusted her saree. I held her hand and pulled her closer, told kavya that i want to discuss something with her, please can you be in room and hold your sister there itself. Kavya stared at me, then at her mom and said, mom i think he has left me for you. I said nothing like that kavya, just something i want her to be comfortable with. kavya left, i pulled her mom's hand and made her sit on my lap, reddy was stirring uncomfortably without freedom.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Kavya's mom was sitting on my lap now, i put my hands around her hips and held it tight, she said i am yet to inform my hubby, your prick is already poking me, how long is it? i said never measured it dear. She came close and again we had a lip lock. She was very experienced, it was clear with the way she choked my mouth. She took my tongue and put her lips around it, moved her lips in and out, it was like her mouth was the pussy and my tongue was the dick, she kept on doing it for about 15 minutes and then stopped, she removed my hand from her boob and said, not yet dear, may be sometime this weekend. I said, not weekends please, otherwise my family will kill me for not being with them. Her face showed disappointment, i patted her cheeks and said don't worry, all weekdays i will find time for you and your daughter. She was back to normal now. She then asked me what is it that i wanted to talk to her. I said, dear your second daughter wants to see a live show, i am not sure i will be able to do it in front of someone watching. I wanted to ask you if you are ok with it. She naughtily said, one or the other day she has to get dick inside her, so if she learns how it works, then tomorrow i will not have to worry as she will play safe. All the girls can have time only till marriage, then not everyone is like your uncle who will let their wives have freedom.

I nodded my head in agreement. She then said, younger one is not yet matured, please see that you dont do anything to her, once she attains puberty, it is her choice whether to enjoy or keep it virgin till marriage. I just nodded my head. Never had thought any women would say such things about their girl kids. She then said, you can take kavya and if my hubby agrees then me, but promise me not to touch the last one. I said promise. She then pinched my cheeks and said, ok, its time i went to temple and stood up. I pulled her back and gave a deep kiss, put my hands on her boobs and pressed them, put my hand on her navel and fingered it, she let out a moan, i understood that she is ready, without wasting anytime, inserted my finger inside her saree and petticoat, her pussy had been shaved, it felt smooth as silk, pushed my finger inside her pussy and fingered while i kissed, two or three times she tried to push me away, actually she didn't put force, just to show that she is trying. Where was i to listen, as my hand roamed her pussy, she was in heat and seeing the time, i pulled her pallu down and removed the hooks from her blouse. She had worn a white tight bra, i pushed it above her boobs and put my mouth on one nipple, licked her areola and started biting her nipples.

Meanwhile, both the sisters were now watching the live show happening in drawing room. i looked at kavya and winked, she smiled back. Kavya then inserted one hand inside her pyjama and started fingering herself, her sister who was next to her then tried to insert her hand inside her skirt, it was tight i believe, so she lifted her skirt and pushed her purple panty a little down and placed her hand on her pussy. Her pussy was not visible to me. I turned back towards aunty and pushed her saree hold below navel and removed her saree, then untied the petticoat and pushed her black panty along down, she was in so much heat that she lifted her legs and pushed her petticoat and panty down sitting in my lap. Then i lifted her up with thumb finger still inside her pussy and other hand gripping her shoulders. Kavya took the lead and unzipped my jeans and jockey. I was naked from bottom. Placed her mom on the sofa set and kept reddy on her pussylips, pushed my mouth back to her boobs, kissed and bit one boob while the other boob was being pressed and kneaded with lot of pressure, lot of moans left her mouth with the tit biting. she then looked up and said, why have you not started still and held reddy with one hand, she said my god, it is huge dear.

I just nodded my head, she then adjusted her hips a little and pushed up, a little of reddy went inside her, this was the permission i required, i pushed reddy gently till 3/4th of reddy was buried inside, i looked at her and said, it looks like your pussy is not able to take me completely inside. She looked up and then said, that is the size it has got used to, bang with little force and it will take fully inside. With the permission granted, i pulled reddy till half and pushed it with little force. Reddy seemed to like the end of her pussy. He became red hot with the pressure applying on the tip. I pulled reddy again till half and pushed it with little more force, aunty held my waist and then adjusted her hips a little. She then said, now with little more force, this time i pulled reddy till her pussy lips and pushed it in one go, she let out a cry, ooooooooooh, it hurt.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Tears flowed from her beautiful eyes, i stayed put in the same position. just then my phone rang, i pulled it out from pocket and saw it was shamili, switched on the phone and kept it aside saying call from friend, will take it later. Then asked her did it hurt too much dear? she nodded her head as yes, i asked her shall i remove it? she held my hips and asked me to stay in the same position for a while. I moved my mouth on her boobs, bit lightly all around without touching the nipples, took my tongue out and circled and licked all her areola, she started moaning again, held one nipple in one hand and put lips on the other, bit the nipple and same time pinched the other nipple, a big moan left her mouth, kept pinching and biting her nipples, then slowly pulled reddy up a little and sent him inside again, she was in deep heat, no stopping yet. I told her natti koli(countryside chick) aunty, you are capable of more things, she smiled now still closing her eyes. I increased the pressure of reddy a little and her pussy had got adjusted to the long dick now, reddy had created his space inside her dark valleys of love hole.

The thrusts from her hips up for reddy slowly gathered pace, after about 15 minutes or so, both her pushing of hips up and reddy's push inside her pussy was in harmony with the universe, neither of us were ready for release, We continued in the same speed for another 45 minutes and aunty raised her head with her eyes closed and her body jerked with the deep thrusts. She released her juices and fell like a dead log, i was not done yet. When she was back to her senses, i kissed her lips and chewed them to my heart's content, i asked her one more round dear? she said no enough for today, this was the longest time i have taken to climax ever. This is the best fuck she has had ever in her life pointing to her pussy, i want to savour it for ever, please pull your dick out, there are more holes for you today pointing towards kavya. Kavya had already released her juices from fingering, i called her near, still reddy was inside her mom's pussy, i pulled her pyjama down and put my mouth on her pussy nector, when my lips entered her pussy, she let out a moan, her sister who was watching came closer and started watching what i was doing with kavya. i licked kavya's pussy walls and then inserted a finger insider her pussy, pushed my tongue on her pussy mound and started licking and biting it with love, her moans increased, with that i took grip with one hand and continued fingering her love hole and sucking her pre cum. She released in 10 minutes of fingering and sucking.

I made her cunt dry and asked her how come so early? she said, i had fingered for the second time and then you pulled near. This is the first time that i could finger for second time dear. Her mother was astonished with the boldness of answers. I then looked down at her mom and said, aunty, i am yet to release, please can we continue. Kavya then held my hand and said, mom's other hole is a virgin. Reddy stirred back to full strength on hearing it, i instantly removed reddy from her love hole. She held my hand and said, with the pounding my pussy has taken for the last one hour, i am not able to continue with pussy itself, please let the other hole be, once your uncle tried to insert finger inside it, it hurt badly, it had swollen for a week and after that only it became alright. I held her hand and said, probably he is not so experiencd in back hole aunty, don't worry about it, i will plug your back hole with love, she was very reluctant. Then i looked at kavya, she understood and got some virgin coconut oil from the shelf. I poured a little on my hand and then started applying on her virgin bum hole. Kept pushing just half a milimetre each time, she was not feeling any pain. After about 15 minutes of massaging her bum hole with oil, i coated my finger fully with oil and then pushed it inside a little about an inch.

Aunty's eyes almost popped out, she said, it is paining dear. I kept quite but didn't remove the finger, when her bum hole had got adjusted to my finger, slowly started roatating it and after about another 10 minutes pushed it little more inside, with the oil getting coated completely, finger moved inside her bum hole smoothly and it was buried to the hilt. I then slowly pulled out the finger a little and pushed it till the end. Aunty then asked how much has your finger gone inside? i asked kavya to get the hand mirror, when she got, i held the mirror in the angle where she could see that my whole finger was buried inside her bum hole. She blushed and said, i never thought i can take anything inside that hole after the previous episode. I then applied all the remaining oil on reddy, then slowly pulled out the finger and then said to her, this will hurt a little, but you need to adjust and after sometime it will be ok. She said no no please don't hurt there again. I looked at her and asked even your pussy pained for the first time right? she nodded her head, i continued and said, same situation here, if you let me open it today, from next time it will also become pleasure area, if you don't then how will you know the real pleasure.

I parted her legs and then lifted them and asked her to hold them with her hands, when she held placed my hands at the back of her knee joints to hold her stiffly, with her ass raised a little, i stood on knees and then let one hand free and held reddy and placed his tip at the beginning of her bum hole, her eyes were closed with anticipation of pain, i pushed reddy a little inside about an inch, his head was buried completely, aunty closed her mouth with both her hands, i let reddy and held her legs. Stayed in the same position for another 2-3 minutes and when her cries came down, pushed reddy a little more by about another inch. Aunty started trembling, her body shook with the new intrusion in her bum hole, she removed her hands from her mouth and said, it is paining too much, please remove it. I parted her legs a little more and then pushed my lips on her boobs, didn't remove reddy, but with the biting and licking treatment given to her boobs, aunty forgot her pains and i pushed reddy little by little till he was completely buried inside her bum hole. I let reddy stay still for some time. Her bum hole walls were thinner than others, i realised, if i applied pressure it might really hurt her. I removed my head with these thoughts from her boobs. She asked, please remove it, you can do some other time dear, not today.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I signalled kavya to get the mirror, when she got it, again i showed the reflection of her bum hole to aunty. Aunty's mouth opened wide, she had not realised that reddy was completely buried in her no more virgin bum hole. She hit me and said you cheated, you are a cheater. I said what did i cheat with you, whether one inch goes inside or full what difference it makes, you lost virginity at this age, if you had opened in younger days, then this hole would have desired more pricks than your pussy. She then asked me what are you waiting for, go ahead. I slowly moved reddy in and pushed back gently, her thin wall between her bum hole and her pussy was getting rubbed with every movememnt of reddy and loud moans started escaping her mouth. I think i rubbed her g spot. Her pussy started flowing, she wanted me to increase the speed, i told her, if i increase the speed then you will have to go to hospital, your skin inside is very soft, if anything rough happens then it will tear and you will have be admitted for surgery. She looked at me and said, you are really loving guy, nobody cares for women after they get the holes, her eyes were wet again. I patted her cheeks and moved reddy in and out for about 15 minutes. Pressure was building up in reddy, i asked her shall i put him back in your pussy darling.

She looked in questioning way, i said, i need release and your bum hole can't take his pressure, so asked. She just nodded her head, i removed reddy from her bum hole and kept him on her pussy lips and gave a gentle push, with her pussy walls already coated with multiple orgasms, reddy slid in sweetly till the end. I asked her how do you want it now dear, she said, however you wish dear. I slowly started moving reddy in and out of her hole, she lifted her legs and put it around my waist, she then pulled me closer to her lips and pulled my tongue from her lips and started getting her mouth fucked, i increased the pressure of reddy and after about 15 minutes or so, we both climaxed, she had bit my tongue and it hurt a little. with the bite i rolled next to her, i forgot that we were on sofa and i fell down. All the girls laughed at me. When i got up, i saw that sofa was fully coated with our juices, her pussy was overflowing with her pussy nector mixed with my cum. Aunty pulled me near and cleaned reddy with her mouth. I asked kavya where the bathroom was, she came along and cleaned reddy with soap and water. We came out and i wore jeans back and cut the call on cell and then sat on sofa. Kavya went to kitchen to prepare tea. It was nearly 8 now.

Kavya's younger sister came near and said thanks shyly. I asked her did you like it? her mother interrupted and said, not all guys will be able to do for such long time. She nodded her head and shyly said yes. I pushed my hand forward and said friends? She pushed it aside and came and sat on my lap. All of us surprised at her movement. I told her i promised your mom that i will not touch you. I don't want to break promises, so please sit next to me if you want, not here and added please. She understood and sat next to me. Her mother who was still nude completely with her pussy dripping juices still, got up and sat next to her and said, you still have a long way to go. If you want you will get your chance, but dear daughter, you are still not matured and your pussy is still not ready for such powerful dick and laughed a little and continued, once you attain the necessary age, you will have lot of guys to hangout with, but please choose wisely. The younger one then asked can i atleast kiss him, i want my first kiss from someone who knows how to love and care. Her mother asked how do you know he loves and cares? she replied, when you wanted more pressure at your backside, he did not hurt you, but still gave you lot of pleasure, that's why i want such a man in my life.

Kavya interrupted in between and said, he is already married. both aunty and her daughter were surprised with the words. Aunty asked me really? i just nodded my head, i jokingly said, otherwise i would have married kavya only, her sister interrupted and said, not her me. Even now i am ready, i am ready for you to make a chinna veedu(second home for second wife). I hit her head and said, you will find a better person than me, sex is not everything, love is, and always marry someone who loves you, for they will do anything to keep you happy all your life. Her mother and kavya nodded in agreement. Then the younger sister asked me so yours was a love marriage anna? i said yes, it was love and as soon as i felt it was love, the next day we were married. They teased me saying picture loveaa in local dialect. i nodded my head in agreement and narrated the whole story to them. It was already 8:30 and i received another ring on my phone, i looked up and it was divya, she was worried that i was not home by 8. I promised her that i will be back before 9, bid bye urgently to kavya and her family and went to the door. Her mother put on nighty and came to bid bye to me. I turned back and looked at her and said can i ask you something aunty? she nodded her head, i said what is your name dear? she laughed and hit me on chest and said sundari.

Her younger daughter joined and said my name is andal. I said no you are not andal, you are parama sundari. All of us laughed. Sundari now asked will you come tomorrow also? i said no aunty, i have to be with family on saturday's and sunday so will try on weekdays only. Aunty's face became dull and she said, so we have to wait till next week for you. I just nodded my head in agreement and started the bike. Then said, please take permission from uncle by then. She said what for, there is nothing left for permission, all i have to do is inform him now. You also took my virginity and then say take permission. I just smiled and left. As soon as i reached my place and parked bike, i remembered the phone call from shamili. I messaged her will call you tomorrow and added dear at the end. She instantly replied back, sure will wait after 3, hubby home till then. I replied ok love and then deleted all the message history and went inside home. Divya was very angry, i put my arms around her and kissed her neck and said sorry dear, got stuck with friends. She said, i tried to call your number and it was busy for more than half an hour. I said, yes dear, i was speaking to a friend of mine in chennai who is also doing the same work as i am doing, so was taking tips from him.

I had learnt the art of lying like all husbands in less than two weeks of marriage. She looked at my eyes and they were pretty much the same so she believed. We had dinner and then another session with divya and slept.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Quote:Originally Posted by mom luver View Post
good.. add some updates with divya ,her mom and english teacher
sorry to say i'm not interested in kavya's episodes

cotrraja
I am supposed to take divya out on weekend if you remember, will surely give complete details of that session. Her mom is still not ready for session, english madam is a long way to go, and kavya will play a central role in office so please bear some sessions with her and her family. But let me let out a small hint, i am going to force some girl into submission shortly.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Got up next morning and after bath and yoga, divya came with morning coffee. She had become dutiful wife, i hugged her tightly and kissed her neck, she said, not satisfied with last night dear? i said no, but today i am taking you out for a mini honeymoon, pack the bags dear. She asked did you inform parents? i said i called and informed dad yesterday itself and also got a room booked for us. I have little work in bank and after that we shall leave. She got very happy as this was our first outing together. After coffee went and informed mom about the travel plan. She was ok with it. Went to bank at 10 and withdrew 10k, called the cab guy, he was already waiting near home. Went home and had another round of coffee and took bags and kept in the cab, mom called and said dad gave 5k for us. I thanked her and me and divya left. She asked me where are we going? driver looked back and smiled. I said we are going to yercaud, i have made all necessary arrangements. It was a 4 hour drive and we reached by 3 after stopping for lunch. Once entering yercaud called the hotel guy, he guided us to the hotel and all the luggage was shifted to the room. We took rest for an hour and came out for sight seeing, just then the hotel guy came running towards us and said, sir the lake will be crowded at this hour, go to waterfalls, no one will be there.

He also handed a pen knife, i asked knife for what, robbers or thieves, he said no sir not for robbers but for cutting the fruits. He also handed couple of towels and said you will need it there sir. He also added you will see our hotel name board around a plantation on your right side while travelling, stop there and give me a call. I thanked him and left the hotel and then reached the waterfalls road, stopped near the hotel plantation and called the hotel guide. He asked for the watchman, i gave my phone to the watchman. He opened the gates and let us inside. It was a coffee plantation along with couple of pear trees, divya was overwhelmed to see the riped pears, she asked for some to be plucked, i took a stone to hit the fruit, the watchman stopped and gave us a long stick with small bag at the top of it, we plucked enough pears, as soon as i pulled the stick down, divya pulled one and started eating. It was the first time she had eaten any fruit direct from the tree. We went further inside and there were ripe mausambi and oranges. Divya plucked a couple of those fruits too. We then thanked the watchman, gave him 50rs and got in the cab. Just around the corner the we located stairs to the waterfalls. Called driver and told him, if someone is going to climb down the stairs, please give a call on the cell. We went down the stairs and a couple were coming up. They giggled on seeing my hand in divya's waist. I asked anymore people down? they both nodded as no. I was relieved and moved my hand inside divya's top, started pressing her boobs and also kissing her neck and shoulders as we were climbing down.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
As we moved down and with the water sound increasing with every step, the top of divya had moved up, now i stood a step behind her and removed the bra hooks. Her boobs became free. I moved completely behind her and put both my hands on her boobs and started feeling them freely. Moved one hand to gently massage her boob while the other was holding the nipples and rotating them. Divya stood for a second and turned her face towards me, she then pushed her lips towards me, i jumped at the invitation and put my lips around hers, sucked and chewed her lips for sometime and then pushed my tongue inside her mouth, she turned completely towards me, i removed my hands from her boobs and put one hand below her hips and another one below her armpits, we were still liplocked. I lifted her in my arms and started walking down, just down the curve the stairs ended and water flow started. I broke the liplock and asked her to see the water. She jumped down from my arms and removed her shoes and folded her jeans and put one foot in water, it was cold, crystal clear water. She then pulled her leg up and asked me to remove my shoes. I removed shoes and also my jeans and kept it aside. Called the driver to check if anyone is coming down.

He said no sir, i am here and will call you if anyone comes. I thanked him and cut the call. I moved inside water and then held divya's hand and she slowly moved both her feet into water. We started moving towards the water falls. The water level started rising and it was now just above knees. Divya said, my jeans will get wet. I joked so remove it also dear, she said shee, you are shameless and want your wife to be naked if someone comes. I assured her it is your choice to remove the dress or not, but no one will come now dear. She waved her hand like hitting me. I pulled her closer and pushed my lips on hers. Reddy was in full swing now, he wanted to come out of jockey. Divya felt reddy moving on her jeans, she looked down and said, wait till the room dear. I without talking to her held her hand and started walking towards the water falls. The water was chest high for divya, her tees had also become wet now. I could not control anymore and adjusted my jockey and let reddy out inside water. Divya didn't have any clue of it. When we reached the falls, i held divya's hand and pulled her closer to me. The water started falling on both our bodies. Her hairs were drenched in water, i was also completely drenched now. I pushed my lips on hers again, she wanted to play with water, but i was adamant for the kiss.

This was the best kiss of my ife. The water flowing in droplets from her forehead moving on her nose and then flowing from her beautiful pinkish lips were the sight to watch and kiss. I put one hand on her bums and another on her head and pulled her closer to me, divya anticipated that i will kiss her again and pushed her lips forward, i pushed my tongue on her neckline and started licking it. She then pushed her hands a little down and was surprised that reddy was out of jockey. She asked me what are your intentions dear. I whispered wait and watch. I slowly lifted her tee just upto the water level and dived inside water and sucked her nipples little by little. She put her hands on my head and massaged my hairs. I came up took breath and then dived back and chewed her nipples for some more time. Now i put my hand on her jeans. She was reluctant to let me open it. I forced her to let my hand free and opened the jeans and pushed it along with her panty a little down. Then came up again and said enjoy dear, no one is around and no one can see that your jeans is down, chill dear. I then dived back and pushed my mouth on her pussy lips, the flowing water was gushing between her hips and hit my nose one. I jumped up to gasp the breath. Divya wanted to try now.

She took deep breath and put her head in water, she couldn't hold it for a short while also and jumped back. I laughed while massaging her back. I then held her hand and dived back to lick her pussy, this time i moved her hips across a little so that water does not gush in between her bums and pushed my mouth on it. The sweetness of water mixed with sweetness of her pussy precum was driving me crazy. I held my breath for a minute more and sucked all her precum from the love hole in water. I then moved closer to her and held her hand and pulled her near the rocks behind the falling water. We were still chest deep in water. I pushed her near the rock and held reddy in one hand and guided him to divya's love hole now in water. Reddy entered smoothly and i let him be inside her pussy for sometime. Moved my lips on her tits, sucked and chewed them to my heart's content. Divya whispered continue dear.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I pulled reddy out a little and pushed him inside, the water was filling up her pussy with every little gap and was gushing out when i pushed reddy inside. I now bent my head and pushed my mouth in water and moved on her nipples and kissed both of them. I lifted divya a little so that her tits are just below water surface, now i pushed my mouth back on them, took one nipple in mouth and other with hand. I increased the speed of reddy and he too was enjoying the water gushing out of divya's pussy with every stroke. After about 15 minutes, divya held my shoulders indicating her nearing climax. I pushed reddy in and out faster and she released. I removed reddy and jumped inside water to her pussy. The sweetness of fresh water mixed with her love potions was out of this world, i had to hold my breath a little longer to clean her pussy. I jumped up again and pushed my mouth on hers, first she said shee don't but when i was adamant and kissed her, even she agreed that this is the first time her cum is smelling so good and also the taste. I pushed her back and kissed her neckline and shoulders. Lifted her hands and held them with mine and kissed her armpits and licked her fingers. Wanted to push reddy inside again. Divya held reddy and said not anymore dear, otherwise i will get tired and you will have to lift me and go to the top. She adjusted her jeans and panty and pulled me a little down from water falls.

Then she made me sit at the edge of nearby rock and put her hand on reddy to stroke him. She then held reddy and licked him from tip till bottom, turned reddy a little and again licked him from bottom till tip. She then inserted her tongue inside the foreskin at the tip and slowly rolled it, reddy was in ecstasy, her hand and mouth now worked in tandem. She pushed reddy into her mouth and used her tongue to roll all over him inside her mouth and used her hand to move up and down. With her tongue inside foreskin of reddy again, i could not control anymore, held her head and was about to release, she moved a little back and stroked reddy with speed. He released the juices. She then moved a little more back and opened her mouth, she drank all of reddy's juices which were now floating on water. Both of us sat on the rock with our legs inside water. Divya said, lets go to the room dear, i am still not satisfied, i said ok and turned and then told her sit here for some time, let me get fruits.

I went and got the fruits and the knife, divya cut the pears and cleaned the seeds, she then put it in her mouth and came near mine. I got down and pulled her inside water. Then i removed the button of her jeans and pushed it along with her panty down. With these thoughts reddy started stirring again. I held reddy with one hand and turned her around. Moved reddy on her bum hole and started massaging her bum hole, she pushed the whole fruit in my mouth and let out a loud moan. Her moan now echoed the water falls. She then held reddy with her hand and massaged the wet bum hole for sometime. Reddy was strong as steel now. I wanted to push him inside her wet and inviting bum hole. I stopped myself as i didn't want my love to break her promise, She turned around and said thank you dear. I also got carried away a little, but i promise today that you can take it when we are at place which snows. She then pushed her hips near reddy. I held her hand and took her near the rock again, made her lie on her back with her pussy just inside water. Now i took reddy and inserted inside her pussy.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
I then bent on her and held both her hands with mine and spread them on either side, pushed my mouth on her chest and kissed her from neck till her boobs, i started moving reddy now, with every thrust water started getting splashed on our bodies, divya was in deep excitement and within 10 minutes of moving reddy in and out, she released once more. I didn't let her loose and kept up the force of reddy. Then again i started chewing her nipples and biting her areola, let one hand free and took on the other boob and pressed and rotated her nipple. She was back in the game in no time. She looked deep into my eyes and pushed her lips up a little, i pushed my lips down and locked her lips, she opened her mouth to let my tongue in and i started moving my tongue in her mouth along the same pace as reddy was moving in her pussy. Let go of her other hand and pinched her hips, she shook with more excitement, the pressure inside reddy was building up, i let her mouth for a second and said, coming in sometime. She said me too, i increased the speed of reddy, he was hitting her womb and water was gushing out of her pussy every time he moved in, water was splashing and now the sound of water splashing was echoing through the water falls. Her boobs had become like red apples now.

I increased the speed of reddy when i was close to and she reciprocated and moved her hips a little up to match the speed of reddy. We both climaxed together. I lay on top of her for sometime and reddy was still inside her glory hole. I turned a little and removed reddy from her love hole, her body potion mixed with my cum started flowing on top of water. I took a snap of it. Now both of us got up and divya adjusted her panties and jeans, we crossed the water and took towel and wiped each other dry. Our clothes were still wet. We somehow managed to climb back the stairs. Seeing our wet clothes, the cab driver called for an auto and we took the auto and reached the hotel. The hotel assistant saw us and smiled. We returned the wet towels and knife, he called someone and got us a new set of dry towles. I asked him for steaming hot coffee. He also sent some fresh pakodas to the room. Once inside the room, we removed our wet clothes and threw them in basket. We ate pakodas and drank coffee. Divya then said, let us got out and get some tablets to keep the cold away. I agreed, but didn't want to dress first. Her naked view was driving all the blood to reddy. My mind got occupied on her hipline, her sideview of boobs were like the best lingerine model.

Her poking nipples were inviting me as ever. I remembered that we had a quickie in the falls and wanted a more slow and passionate session. I wanted to savour her body, i wanted the time to stop. Divya then nodded her head to ask what? i came back to senses, i called the reception and asked for some cold tablets, waited for them to send it to the room. Every passing minute was taking away a breath of mine, with such beautiful goddess sitting naked in the room, controlling reddy was becoming tedious task. I realised how much i love divya, how much i love her curves, how much i love those lips and how much i always searched her in all other girls now. The room bell rang, i got up and wrapped the towel, took the tabs and closed the door with do not disturb sign and came back. Divya got up from bed and jumped on me, she lifted her legs and wrapped around my waist, held my neck for grip in one hand and held reddy in other and adjusted him on her pussy. She had become a hungry tigress
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Quote:bhuwenash123

Hiiii Xossipians

Am Sharing you my real exprience of my life and this is very true and 100% real.

Mera naam bhavesh h me rajasthan ka rahne wala hu. Muje incest sex etna pasand nahi tha but 3 saal pahle kuch aisa hua ki muje meri mom k sath sex karne ka bahut man karne laga h

Mri mom k age 42 saal h wo es umar me bhi bahut hot and fit lagti h 34 30 38 bahut sexy lagti h. Pahle me unko es najar se nahi dekhta tha.

3 saal pahle jab me first year me tha me us din college se jaldi aa gaya tha or sar dard k karan apne room me so raha tha.

hamare ghar ke upar wale room me ek kirayedar rahta tha wo ek private company me job karta tha uski umar 30 saal thi wo wo unmarried tha.

Actually mom k hath me kisi wajah se chot lag gayi thi or wo dard kam karne k liye hath me garam patti baandh k rakhti thi to us din unhone muje patti bandhe ko kaha par meri tabiyat khrb thi
to mom ne kirayedar rajesh ko kaha k wo unke hath me patti baandh de.

mom uske room me chali gayi. THodi der baad muje kuch ajib ajib aawaz sunayi dene lagi or muje laga ki kuch to gadbad h to me chup k se rajesh k room k bahar jake aawaz sun ne laga.

Rajesh mom ko seduce karne k kosis kar rhi thi or mom majak me taal rhi thi usey.

par baat Dhire dhire bad rhi thi rajesh mom k body par fingers move karne laga or mom usey bar bar mna kar rhi thi par wo nahi maan rha tha then maine dekha k uski fingers mom k kamar par move ho rhi thi
mom thoda thoda control se bahar ho rhi thi but fir bi unhone use mana kiya to do all that.

wo expert tha seduce karne me or pata nahi kab mom ne apne aap ko rajesh ko sonp diya or rajesh dhre dhre unke saree utrane laga or unhe kiss b kar raha tha. MOM to jaise pagaal ho gayi thi.
rajesh ne mom ka blouse or bra dono utar diya . kya boobs they yaar jaise k koi 18 saal k ladki . bilkul tight or bahut gore . rajesh ki to lottery lag gayi thi or wo boobs ko munh me lene laga.
mom to pagal si ho gayi thi or ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh plsssssss nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
uummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ye gaaalllllllllllaatttt h aise kar rhi thi.

Rajesh dhire dhire apna hath mom k peticot k andar panty me le gya. MOM ne usey rokne k kosis b k par wo bus kewal naam k hi kosis thi or rajesh ne mom ko puri tarah kabu me kar liya tha or unki panty khol k unhe pura nanga kar diya.

MOM k nude body maine pahli baar dekhi thi sahi me yaar wo maal lag rhi thi.Es bich mera b lund khada ho gya tha or me soch raha tha k rajesh ko karne do jo wo karna chah rha h.

Rajesh MOM k chut par finger se sahla raha tha or mom ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ufffffffffffffffffffff
plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss aise kar rhi thi.

Ab rajesh ne apne b kapde khol diye they pure and uska lund b kafi acha khasa or mota tha . mera lekin us se bada h. Usne mom ko lund chusne ko kaha par mom ne mana kar diya fir b wo nahi mana but mom es chij k liye ready nahi hui
at last mom ne uske lund pr ek halka sa kiss kiya.

Ab rajesh pure mood me tha or mom b usey lund chut me daalne ko kah rhi thi rajesh ne apna lund mom k chut par rakha or halka sa dhakka diya

mom aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii thodaaaaaaaa saaaa nikaallllllllllooooooooooo
mom ko sach me bahut dard ho rha tha par rajesh en kaamo me bahut expert tha or usne bina ruke mom k chut me pura lund daal diya

mom apni moaning control kar rhi thi because unhe pata tha k mw ghar me hu

aaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii uffffff plsssssssssssssssss dhreeeeeeeeeeeeee busssss bussss bussss

mom b enjoy kar rhi thi par unhe dard b ho rha tha
rajesh ne us din mom ko alag alag pose me choda or mom ne bhi kafi enjoy kiya.

specially ghodi bana k chodne wala pose muje bahut achaaaa laga.

jab sex complete ho gya tab mom ko bahut guilt feel hua or mom ne rajesh par bahut gussa kiya or next day mom ne kisi reason se us se room khali karwa liya.

Us din k baad se me mom k liye sex feeling rakhne lga hu pata nhi kyu par muje unko fuck karne ka man karta h par ye galat h esliye wait kar rha hu k wo khud meri feeling smje

or khud muje sex k liye invite kare
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
60 pages
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Super bro story continue
[Image: 7f3eac9b49640ff18c05914fa2810247.png]
Like Reply