Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
As we got into the lift and started going down, my wife started feeling itchy at her crotch region.  “What is it?” I asked.  “Feeling itchy down there,” she whispered, smiling uneasily.  “Full of Vishal’s semen?” I said, smiling.  “He came a lot, Gopi,” my wife said.  “Is it?” I asked.  “Oh yeah.  Poor guy, could not hold it longer,” my wife said.  “I am not surprised, you look so sexy today, I thought the moment he removed your bra and touched your boobs, he would cum in his pants.  But the guy controlled himself and managed to remove your panteis and have your pussy and cum inside your pussy, Shwetha,”  I said.  “It's too itchy, Gopi, I can’t stand straight,” my wife started smiling uneasily.  “I can totally understand your situation, Shwetha, you have to control it until we reach our hotel,” I said and at the same time the lift door opened and we got out.  Driver Balu, who was waiting for us, readily opened the door for us and we got inside, as we started traveling, my wife was moving her legs uncomfortably, rubbing her thighs, feeling the itch.  What she did not notice was that Driver Balu, who generally is a talkative man, was quietly watching everything in his rearview mirror.  He is an experienced man and must have easily understood that my wife must have slept with Vishal.  My wife looked at me and came near me, “Gopi, if I scratch my itch, will Balu find out through his rear view mirror?” my wife whispered.  “You want to scratch your itch badly?” I whispered.  “Yeah, Gopi, please do something,” my wife whispered.  “Alright, I will keep Balu busy,”  I said.  “Balu..!” I called.  “Yes, Sir,” he said politely.  “Can you fold your rear view mirror, I am gonna adjust my pants,” I said.  “Sure, sir,” he said politely and started folding the rear view mirror.  “Sir, there are curtains as well, close them if you want,” he said.  “Perfect,” as I said and started closing the curtains, the entire back seat became dark.  The moment Balu started folding his rear view mirror, and I closed the curtains and got everything dark, my wife started inserting her right hand inside where she had tugged her saree to her petticoat and started to scratch her itch, she got a text message.  Stretching her itch with her right hand, she tried to pick up her phone from her handbag, as she couldn’t, I opened her bag and picked up her phone and gave it to her.  The message was from Vishal.  Though my wife badly wanted to continue stretching her itch, she did not want to delay replying to Vishal, and moving her legs comfortably she started replaying to Vishal.  “I will help, don’t worry,” I whispered into my wife’s ear and inserted my right hand inside her saree and petticoat from her belly and started stretching her itch over her pussy.  “Oh my god, feels so good,” she whispered softly, holding her phone and texting Vishal with both hands. “I am missing you already, Shwetha,” Vishal texted with a cry emoji.  The moment my wife replied “missing you too, Vishu,” and waited for his reply, it was showing “typing...” for a long time.  Meanwhile I was scratching my wife’s itch over her pussy, and now started inserting my finger inside my wife’s pussy, but she did mind.  “Feels good?” I whispered into my wife’s ear.  She nodded, and her focus was on the reply Vishal was typing.  The next moment Vishal sent her a long message, and as my wife started reading the message which read “Shwetha, I am missing you.  I am in my bed now, sniffing your black panteis. I am missing the smell of your pussy, I am missing the feel of your pussy, I am missing the wetness of your pussy, I am missing the warmth of your pussy, …” as the message continued all about my wife’s pussy, and I was fingering my wife’s pussy at the same time, I could feel my wife’s pussy getting wet already.  She was clearly aroused by his message and was biting her lips to control herself from moaning.  As I continued fingering my wife pussy, Vishal sent her another big message, “Shwetha, I can’t wait to sleep with you again, I want to insert my cock inside your pussy again, I want to keep my cock inside your pussy and enjoy the feel of your pussy again, I am aching for your pussy, I am crazy about your pussy, I want to sleep on top of you and make love to your pussy,” as he continued sending my wife naughty messages, and at the same time I started fingering her pussy vigorously, my wife started to breath heavily.  Clearly she was about to cum, and Vishal sent her another message, “Shwetha, can and come and fuck you now? Please …. please … please please …..” as Vishal started begging my wife, and I continued fingering my wife’s pussy, “Yes,” she replied and the moment Vishal sent her a kiss smiley, and I inserted my finger deep inside my wife’s pussy, “Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,,,” she moaned and came all over my finger.

[+] 4 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
To Be Continued…!
Like Reply
As the driver heard my wife moan, “sorry madam, the road was not good," he exclaimed and turned around, saw my hand inside my wife’s saree and petticoat, and quickly turned back around.  Though he did not speak a word about it, and kept driving quietly, my wife and I were feeling embarrassed.  After a while, “Madam, we are going saree shopping tomorrow right?” he asked casually.  “Yeah, Balu,” my wife answered.  “Just asking, madam, so that I can cancel other pickups if I am scheduled,” he said.  It was surprising how security officer he was all this while and how patient he was waiting for us at Vishal’s place.  “Balu, can I ask you something?” I said.  “Sure, Sir,” he said.  “How are you so polite today?” I asked.  “Just wanted to prove to you and madam that I am not the guy who was rude to you last time, this is the real me,” he said and started talking about how helpful he is to people and stuff, but not a word he spoke or asked about what me and my wife were doing moments back. Which actually relaxed me and my wife, and helped us get back to normal.  “Did you see anything?” my wife whispered into my ear.  “I don’t think so,” I whispered into her ear.  “My hand was covered inside your saree.  Besides he did not even turn properly,” I said.  “He thinks you screamed because of the bumpy road,” I said.  “Oh yeah, he said that,” my wife whispered and started to relax now.  “Balu, you have children at home?” my wife asked.  “Yeah, madam, one daughter,” he said.  “How old is she?” my wife asked.  “She is 18, madam,” he said.  “Remind me when we reach the hotel, I will give her some Canadian chocolates okay?” my wife said.  “Oh thank you so much, madam,” he said. 
Like Reply
“What about your wife, Balu?” I asked.  “She passed away, Sir, I am a widower,” he said, and my wife started feeling sorry for him.  “I am sorry about your loss, Balu,” my wife said.  He opened the rear view mirror, “thank you madam,” he said and his eyes were filled with tears.  My wife saw that, “poor guy, Gopi,” she whispered.  “Madam, I have a request, will you fulfill it?” he asked, wiping his tears.  “Sure, Balu, tell me,” my wife said.  “Will you come to this poor man’s house today and spend time with my daughter, and perhaps give the chocolates to her with your own hands?  They will be really happy,” he said.  “Do we have any plans today?” my wife asked me.  “I forgot to tell you that I have arranged a party for my team in the evening, and we have to attend together,” I said.  “Balu, today we have a party to attend, how about tomorrow?” my wife asked.  “Tomorrow my sister is taking them to her house to take care of them for another week, so today is the only chance I have to take you to my daughter,” he said.  “My God, what shall we do?” my wife asked me.  “How far is your house from our hotel, Balu?” I asked.  “My house is just behind our Hotel, sir,” he said.  “Cool, then, Shwetha, we will meet his daughters now and attend the party in the evening,” I said.  “Okay,” my wife said and smiled.  “Is that okay with you Balu?” my wife said.  “Thank you so much, Madam,” he said crying.  “My daughter will be so happy if she sees you, madam,” he said.  “We don’t have daughters, Balu, but we will be happy to see your daughters,” my wife said.  Me and my wife always wanted to have daughters, but God had different plans for us.  Since we could have daughters, we loved little girls, especially my wife.  She always loved little girls because it reminded her about her childhood.  “Will you play with her for a while?” the driver asked, wiping his tears.  “I would love to, Balu, you don’t have to tell me at all.  She is gonna love me,” my wife said.  She was excited already to meet his daughter and play with her.  The driver continued to cry happy tears watching my wife through the rear view mirror.  “Thank you so much, madam, thank you so much,” he kept on thanking my wife and continued crying.  “Balu, don’t cry, if you cry, I will not come to your house and play with your daughter,” my wife.  “Sure madam, I will not cry… I will not cry,” he said in an emotional way and started wiping his tears.  “See.. I am not crying..” he said and started smiling with tears still left all over his cheeks.

[+] 3 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
As we crossed our Hotel and were about to go to Driver Balu’s house, “Balu, stop me at our hotel, I will quickly go bring the chocolates for your daughter and come,” my wife said and he drove the car inside the hotel.  As my wife got down and I was about to get down, “Gopi, you stay with Balu, I will be right back,” my wife said and took the keys from me and went inside.  “My God, I can’t believe this is happening, Sir,” Balu said, looking at me in the rear view mirror.  As I smiled at him, “Sorry, Sir, I accidentally watched you fingering your wife,” he said.  As I sat quietly, “your wife looks so sexy in this saree, today anyone in your place would have felt like lifting her saree and petticoat inserting his hand inside your wife’s panties and fingering her pussy and enjoying themselves,” as he was saying, the horny guy inside him woke up and started dirty about my wife, and I was shamelessly enjoying it and getting horny.  “She is not wearing her panties inside, Balu,” I whispered.  “You are a lucky man, Sir, that’s all I have to say.  My dream is to enjoy a wife like yours, Sir.  Your wife is homely and at the same time hot at the same time.  She is perfect, so perfect.  You are  lucky man, sir,” he said.  “Thanks Balu,” I said smiling and at the same time I was enjoying how jealous he was about me for marrying my wife, which was keeping me horny.  “Sir, hope you don’t think I am rude to me when I am describing your wife’s beauty.  I know you have already told me that you are okay with me admiring your wife’s beauty, but still I want to make sure you don’t think I am being rude,” he said.  “Not at all, Balu.  You are free to admire my wife,” I said.  “Ever since I saw your wife, I have been so jealous of you, sir,” he said.  “Ha ha ha …” I laughed.  “Ever since I saw your wife, I have been fantasizing that I am her husband and she is my wife,” he said.  “Ha ha ha.. Interesting,” I said.  “When I was trying to help you carry your wife, I hugged her and carried her, thinking that I am her husband and I am carrying my wife.  I felt like my fantasy was coming true,” he paused for a moment and turned around, “Oh sorry, Sir, I am telling too much,” he said.  “No, it's okay, I am fine with it, Balu, I like people who don’t hide things from me,” I said.  “I don’t feel like hiding anything for you, Sir, I feel like I can share anything with you,” he started, “at the pub, when I saw her with Vishal, I got jealous.  You were drunk and that bastard was dancing with your wife and kissing her lips and all,” he said.
Like Reply
“Did you come inside the pub?” I asked.  “Yeah, to see if madam was drunk enough so that I can carry her like last time,” he said.  “Seems like you like carrying my wife, don’t you?” I said.  “Your wife is my dream babe, wouldn’t I enjoy carrying her?  I want to confess one thing with you here, sir.  When I was carrying your wife down the stairs hugging her, I got horny and started feeling her up nicely, and I got more horny and started removing her leggings and even started removing your wife’s panteis as well, Sir.  I still have your wife’s panteis with me,” he said and pulled out my wife’s panties out of his pocket, “this smell of your wife’s panteis has been driving me crazy ever since I removed her panteis and started sniffing it, Sir,” he said in an emotional way and started sniffing my wife panteis.  “Just like you enjoying fingering her pussy today, I fingered her pussy at the pub, and stared all her juices which were all over my fingers.  You are a lucky man, Sir, that’s all I can say.. That’s all I can say ..” he was saying in an emotional way and tried to relax.  Looks like he was crazy about my wife and was using every chance to enjoy my wife.  “Sir, the last time I was rude to you, you know why? Because I knew Vishal was taking my dream babe to his place to enjoy her.  He tricked you nicely and enjoyed your wife nicely.  While taking you and your wife back to the Hotel, I was disappointed and mad at you both, that’s why I was rude, Sir,” he said.  “Today, when I saw her at the lift, when you drifted her saree pallu aside and showed me her navel and boobs in her blouse, I went crazy.  If you were my best friend, I would have begged you to let me have your wife and removed her saree …..” he paused as he saw my wife coming back with a bag full of chocolates.

Like Reply
To Be Continued..!
Like Reply
She was in the saree, and got inside the car, “Balu, let's go,” she said.  “What took you so long?” I asked.  “The keys did not work and the room service boy Ravi was helping me open the door,” my wife said.  As my wife mentioned Ravi, I got excited and my wife quickly saw my eyes brightening when she mentioned his name and smiled at me.  Since Driver Balu was with us I did not want to talk about Ravi and to change the topic, “thought you were changing your dress,” I said.  “I thought of changing, but realized you guys were waiting for me and came back taking the chocolates,” my wife said.  “Shall we go madam?” the driver asked.  “Yeah,” my wife said and he started the car and began taking us to his house.  “Madam, my house is small, please bear with me,” he said.  “It's okay, Balu, we are not going to be there for too long, you see,” my wife said.  “Yeah, we are just gonna be there for 1 hour and after that we will be right back to the hotel,” as he was saying, he got a call from his daughters and he began talking to them.  “Hello my darling, I have a surprise for you today,” he said to his daughter over the phone.  “I am going to bring your mom’s sister home,” he said over the phone.  “Yeah, your mother’s sister got lost, but she is settled in Canada, and she is coming home to meet you guys with chocolates,” the driver said to his daughter.  “Wait.. we are almost there, keep the door open,” he said and hung up the call.  “Madam, I am so sorry, without your permission I lied to my daughter that you are my wife’s lost sister from Canada.  I told them just to make them happy, I am really sorry about it,” he said.  “It's okay, Balu, we parents lie to our children to make them happy,” my wife said.  “Did your wife really have a sister, Balu?” I asked.  “No, sir, I lie to my daughter a lot, to make them forget my wife’s tragedy.  I just made up a story now, and she is very happy now.  It's okay to say and do anything to make our children happy, isn’t it, Madam?” he said looking at my wife in  the rear view mirror.  “I have lied to my sons too just to make them happy many times, Balu, just don’t worry, I will play along and pretend that I am your wife’s lost sister, coming from Canada,” my wife said.  “Just for 1 hour, Madam,” he said.  “Yeah,” my wife said.  Definitely Driver Balu must be having something in his mind.  He had already convinced my wife to act as his wife’s sister already and my wife was ready as well.

[+] 2 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
The very next moment, after passing through a couple of small gullies, we reached Driver Balu’s house.  As we entered inside, his daughter came running and started hugging her dad.  “Maya, this is Shwetha Aunty, from Canada,” he said.  “Wow…! She is beautiful, Daddy,” as his daughter exclaimed.  “Hi, Maya, this is for you,” my wife said and gave the chocolates to the driver’s daughter.  “Thank you so much,” she said and hugged my wife.  Since she was shorter than my wife, as she hugged my wife, her hands accidentally went inside my wife’s pallu and revealed my wife’s waist and her left boobs over her blouse.  As my wife was busy sharing her love to the driver’s daughter, he eyes went right on my wife’s pallu, exposed left boobs over her blouse, and went too close to my wife to get an eyeful.  “Maya, come,” he said and in the name of freeing his daughter from my wife, he brushed my wife’s belly and navel with his palm and brushed my wife’s pallu exposed left boobs with her biceps, which my wife did not mind.  “Please have a seat, Madam,” he said and offered us to sit on two chairs.  As we took our seats, “Daddy, why are you calling Shwetha Aunty as Madam?” his daughter asked.  To play along, “yeah, why are you calling me, Madam?” my wife said.  “Just call me Shwetha,” my wife said, smiling at the driver.  His daughters, “wait..!” she said and ran inside her bedroom.  “Madam, how can I call you by name?” the driver exclaimed, he was clearly acting as if he was respecting my wife, and my wife did not know that he was plotting to enjoy her at some point.  “Just for 1 hour, Balu, it's okay, feel free to call her Shwetha,” I said.  “Yeah, Balu,” my wife said.  “Madam, I am feeling so shy to call you, Shwetha,” he said blushing.
Like Reply
“Balu, I am your wife’s sister remember, you have to call me Shwetha,” my wife said smiling.  “Alright, just for 1 hour, I am gonna call you, Shwetha,” the driver said.  “Good,” as my wife said, his daughter came back with all her certificates, medals, and trophies she got at sports.  All of it totally reminded my wife of herself, as my wife used to play a lot when she was young and had won a lot of medals and trophies; and my wife started feeling emotional and happy with the driver’s daughter.  “Wow.. Great..!” my wife explained looking at the driver’s daughter’s certificates and stuff, “even I used to win a lot of certificates, trophies, medals, etc,” my wife said.  “Really? Next time when you come here, will you bring all your certificates and show it to me, mommy?” she said.  “Maya, it's Aunty, not mommy,” the driver corrected, but in a rude tone.  “Balu..!!” my wife exclaimed as she did not like the way he was rude to his daughter.  “Maya, you can call me mommy, okay?” my wife said.  “Thank you, Mommy,” she said and started hugging my wife.  “Wait,” the driver’s daughter said and went to the kitchen.  “Balu, I did not like the way you were rude to your daughter,” my wife said.  “Sorry, madam,” as Balu sounded apologetic.  “Just for 1 hour, let me call me mommy,” my wife said.  “Sure, madam,” Balu said.  “Daddy,” his daughter called from the kitchen, and he went inside and spoke something to her and both came out, “Madam, I will buy a milk packet and come,” Balu said and went out, and my wife called Maya and made her sit next to her.  “Mommy, do you know how to swim?” Maya asked.  “I have won a lot of medals in swimming, Maya,” as my wife started talking about swimming, Maya started listening to all the stories about her swimming days, and they both began to gel with each other pretty well.

Like Reply
Balu came back and gave the milk packet to his daughter, and collecting it, she took it to the kitchen.  “Coffee or Tea, Madam?” the driver asked.  “Coffee,” as my wife said.  “Make four coffees, Maya,” he yelped at his daughter.  “Sure, Dad,” as his daughter replied.  “What?! She is going to make coffee? It's dangerous to let children anywhere near the fire,” my wife said and stood up and started going near the kitchen.  As the driver followed my wife swaying her ass in her saree and walked into his kitchen, I followed him, “Maya, come aside, I will make coffee,” My wife said.  “No.. you are our guest and only I make coffee for our guests,” Maya said.  “I am not your guest, Maya, I am your Aunt, remember,” my wife said politely.  “Let her make coffee, madam.. Sorry, Shwetha,” the driver said.  “You don’t say a word, Balu, it's between me and Maya, now,” my wife said and silenced the driver.  “Aunts are still our guests,” Maya said and stubbornly continued boiling the milk.  “Maya, I am not your Aunt, I am your “Mommy,” remember?” my wife said politely.  “Oh, yeah, mommy, but my mommy never wore saree at home,” Maya said.  “What?!” my wife exclaimed and looked at the driver.  “Yeah, madam, my wife never wore a saree at home when she was in the kitchen,” the driver whispered.  “Why?” my wife whispered.  “Back then we did not have LPG, we used to have Kerosine stoves, while she was cooking her saree caught fire, ever since then she stopped wearing sarees when she was in the kitchen,” the driver said.  “Then, what did she wear?” my wife asked.  “She used to enter the kitchen removing her saree and only wear her saree after coming out of the kitchen,” the driver said.  “Only if you remove your saree and enter inside the kitchen, Maya will allow you to make coffee for us,” the driver whispered.  I got his trick this time, that he was tricking my wife to remove her saree.  “What shall we do now?” the driver asked.  I got horny and began to help him, “Shwetha, if you want to help Maya, you have to take off your saree and help her,” I whispered into my wife’s ear.  “How can I? Balu is here,” my wife whispered back.  “You were fine with Vishal’s friend watching you in your blouse and petticoat, right?” I whispered into her ear.  “Yeah, but I am feeling uneasy in front of Balu,” she whispered into my ear.
Like Reply
“As if Balu has not seen your palluless.  He has hugged you while carrying you, carried you over his shoulders, touched your bottom when someone removed your panteis.  Just remove your saree and help the poor girl, Shwetha, I will take Balu to the living room,” I said.  “Okay, take him to the living room,” my wife whispered.  “Balu, let's go to the living room, my wife is going to remove her saree and help your daughter in the kitchen,” I said.  “Sure, Sir,” the driver whispered and started following me, and as he was about to pass my wife, “no one is going to come here, madam, if you want to remove your saree, please feel free to remove your saree, madam.  If you want I will wait outside the house,” he whispered.  “No Balu, stay here,” my wife said.  “Yeah, Balu, stay here.  My wife has been wearing Ghagra Cholis in Canada at many weddings, so being in her Blouse and Petticoat is similar to that, you don’t have to think that she is feeling uncomfortable and you have to go out,” I whispered.  “Then, it is okay, Sir,” Balu said.  “Shwetha, remove your saree and help Maya, just feel free okay?” I whispered into my wife’s ear, and my wife nodded and started removing her saree.  As my wife started removing her saree, “See Maya, Mommy is removing her saree to help you, okay?” the driver said and his daughter started smiling at my wife.  As my wife started smiling at Maya and started removing her saree, the driver who was standing right next to my wife, started ogling at my wife.  As her pallu went off her blouse, his eyes went right on my wife’s boobs in her blouse, and began biting hips.  As my wife started pulling her saree pleats which were tugged into her saree, he was having a full view of my wife’s navel and belly and licking his lips.  As my wife removed her saree completely, “the floor is dirty, madam, let me hold it,” he said and grabbed my wife’s saree from her, and sniffing my wife’s saree he started taking it out of the kitchen.  “Maya, can I help you, now?” my wife asked.  “Yeah, mommy,” Maya said in a too sweet way, which my wife did not notice but I noticed that she was not innocent and she is not a 12-year-old.  As my wife started to boil the milk, I went to the bedroom where Balu had taken my saree.  When I asked about Maya,  Balu was trying to hide something about her, but when I told him I have knew that he was tricking my wife to enjoy her and I am will be okay with it only if he tells me about Maya, Balu started telling me that his daughter Maya is a not a daughter but a son, and he not 12, but 18, and he has this rare condition called Hypopituitarism, which makes him look like a 12 year old.  He also started telling me his son never leaves the house because all the boys of his age are grown up and he is ashamed to be with them, besides he has a girly voice therefore he stays at home to avoid embarrassment.  The only way to cover up all this was to have a buff haircut and wear girls clothes and be at home and people who come home think that he is a little girl and be friendly with him.   “And you are using your son to get closer to my wife?” I asked.  “Sir, I have told you all this believing that you are okay with me trying to get closer to my wife,” he said in an apologetic tone.  “No Balu, listen, I know you have been lusting my wife ever since you saw her.  I mean I saw the way you, in the name of helping me carry my wife, felt up my wife’s ass while carrying her over the shoulder, hugged her nicely in the lift and even slept on her while making her rest on the bed.  On the other day, in the name of saving my wife, you hugged my wife and carried her and removed her leggings and removed her panties and even fingered my wife’s pussy, and made her cum,” as I was saying, I love your wife, Sir, I want to enjoy her somehow before she leaves for Canada.  You have to help me have your wife, Sir,” he said.  “Balu, I can help you, but not too much, you have to figure out a way, like you are trying your luck through your daughter,” I said.  “My son has been helping me lust your wife ever since he drifted your wife’s pallu off and revealed her navel and boobs in her blouse, Sir,” he said.  Before I could reply, “Sir, let's go to the kitchen, I am missing all the show your wife is putting on without her knowledge in her blouse and petticoat,” he said and started leaving to the kitchen.  “You are crazy about my wife aren’t you?” I said, deep down I was horny and was excited to watch how he was going to trap my wife.  “Desperate to have your wife’s pussy, Sir,” he said.  “Good luck with that, Balu,” I said.  “Thank you Sir,” he said smiling and started leaving to the kitchen, and stood right at the kitchen door and started admiring my wife making coffee standing only in her grey petticoat and grey blouse.  As I stood next to him, “wow, look at your wife’s ass in that petticoat sir..!” as he whispered, “Maya, how is mommy helping you make coffee, honey?” he asked, my wife turned towards us and smiled at me and Balu.
Like Reply
Looked like my wife had already gotten comfortable being in her blouse and petticoat now, “mommy is doing great, and she is so kind,” Maya said in a sweet and melting tone which was melting my wife as well.  “Awwwww….. Thank you, Maya,” as my wife said and bent down to kiss Maya on her cheek, her ass in her petticoat came to full view.  “My God..!” the driver whispered, scratching his cock.  Leaving my wife in the kitchen, Maya came towards us smiling, “Daddy, come,” she said and went to the bedroom.  As the driver went, I followed him to the bedroom, and Maya signaled him to send me out, “No problem, Mayank, Uncle is on our side,” he said.  “Good,” he said and smiled at me.  “She is not wearing her panteis inside, I felt her ass up, and she is not wearing her bra inside as well,” he said to his dad.  “Wow.. thank you, Mayank,” the driver thanked his son.  “She is hot, Daddy, would you mind if I feel her up every now and then?” Mayank said.  “Sir, can he?” the driver softly asked looking at me.  “I don’t mind, Mayank, as long as she doesn’t get suspicious,” as I said, the driver and his son started laughing.  “Why are you laughing?” I asked.  “Sir, you don’t know about him, he doesn’t spare any woman who comes to this house.  He will send them only after feeling them up completely,” the driver said.  “What if he gets caught?” I said.  “They think I am a girl, uncle, and they let me play with them.  Some aunties even get turned on when I touch them at the wrong places and even enjoy it,” he said.  “Mmmm.. lucky guy,” I said and smiled at him.  “Daddy, I am gonna give you another surprise, get ready,” he said.  “What is it, Mayank?” he asked.  “You are gonna love it,” he said.  As he was going past me, “thanks for helping daddy, uncle,” he said.  “You have no idea how crazy he is about her,” as he said, “uncle knows it, Mayank,” the driver said.  “Mmmmmm so a threesome in the cards, then?” Mayank asked.  “No, it is just your dad,” I said.  “I have no objection if you join us in a threesome,” the driver said.  “No Daddy, Uncle is right, you have to enjoy Shwetha fully, alone first,” Mayank said.  This little boy telling his dad how to enjoy my wife and even using her name started making me feel horny.  “If you guys think I should enjoy her alone first, I think I am gonna do it,” the driver said.  Mayank smiled, “wait in the living room for the surprise, Daddy,” he said and went to the kitchen.

Like Reply
As me and the driver sat in the living room, my wife was bringing coffee for us in the tray.  The way she was talking towards us, holding the tray and giving a full view of her boobs in her blouse and her full navel, the driver got excited and so did I.  “Mmmmmm… looks yummy…” the driver exclaimed looking at my wife’s navel, and my dumb wife thought that he was looking at the coffee in the try which was close to her navel.  “How can you say it's yummy without tasting it?” my wife asked, smiling.  “Mmmm… I am gonna taste everything, Shwetha,” he said and looked at me and winked at me.  As my wife was carrying coffee in the tray and walking towards us slowly so that it wouldn’t spill, to my shock and the driver’s surprise, his son cheekily pulled my wife’s petticoat string, and winked at his dad.  Immediately the driver got up from the chair, “here madam, I will carry from here,” he said and stood behind her and started licking her lips watching my wife’s ass in her petticoat from behind.  “No, Balu,” I got this as my wife said and bent down slowly to keep the tray on the coffee table.  “Why are you calling her, madam, daddy?,” Mayank asked, confusing my wife, and as the driver struggled to answer, all of a sudden Mayank pulled my wife’s petticoat string out, which my wife did not notice.  The moment my wife bent over to place the tray full of hot coffee on the table, her petticoat string gave off and her entire petticoat came down falling around my wife’s feet revealing my wife’s entire pussy and asshole to the driver and his son.  “Madam..!” as the driver exclaimed and in the name of pulling my wife’s petticoat up grabbed my wife’s petticoat, he buried his entire mouth on my wife’s pussy, giving my wife’s pussy a quick suck and giving my wife’s asshole a lick with his full tongue, “oooooooooooooooooohhhhh,” my wife exclaimed and dropped the tray full of coffee all over table.  By the time she dropped the tray full of coffee all over the table and floor, the driver had pulled her petticoat up and covered her up, which made the coffee spill all over her petticoat after hitting the table.  “Maya, take Aunty to the washroom, and clean her up,” the driver said, holding my wife’s petticoat and covering my wife’s nakedness.  “Thank you, Balu,” my wife whispered and took control of her petticoat from him, and Mayank took my wife to the washroom.  “My God..your wife’s pussy and asshole tastes great, Sir,” he exclaimed, licking his lips.  I quickly followed Mayank and my wife to the washroom.  As they both entered the washroom, I followed them inside.  “Sorry, ladies only,” Mayank said and closed the door.
Like Reply
“Mommy, you want to take a bath?,” the driver’s son asked.  As I was standing next to the door, and started eavesdropping, the driver also joined me.  “No, Maya, I will just wash my legs,” my wife said.  “Okay, lift your petticoat mommy, I  will pour water,” Mayank said.  As I could hear my wife lifting her petticoat and washing her legs, “Wow, Mommy, your legs are so clean, no a pinch of hair all over your legs, but I am way younger than you and I have a lot of hairs,” Mayank said.  “Don’t worry, when you grow older, you can wax them,” my wife said, washing her legs.  “Did you wax your legs mommy?” Mayank asked.  “Yeah,” my wife answered.  I could hear my wife rinsing her petticoat as well.  “What about your underarms, mommy? You wax your underarms as well?” the driver’s son asked.  “Yeah, Maya.  We in Canada wax every part of the body,” my wife answered smiling.  “Mommy, can you lift your petticoat about your waist, I want to see how you have waxed your Choo Choo area?” the driver’s son asked innocently.  “What?!” my wife exclaimed for a moment.  “Your Choo Choo, mommy. Just lift your petticoat, I want to see how cleanly you have waxed your Choo Choo,” the driver’s son asked again innocently.  “You mean down there?” my wife whispered.  “Yeah, mommy,” the driver’s son asked.  “Alright, you are not telling this to daddy, okay?” my wife whispered.  “I won’t,” the driver’s son said.  There was a pause for a moment, it looked like my wife was lifting her petticoat above her waist and showing her pussy to the driver’s son, thinking that he is a girl.  “Wow, mommy, your choo choo looks so clean, not a single hair..!” the driver’s son exclaimed.  “Wow, mommy, it feels so soft,” the driver’s son exclaimed.  “Enough, Maya,” my wife said laughing.  It looked like my wife was feeling ticklish when the driver’s son was feeling her pussy.  “Mmmmm.. Wait mommy, it feels so soft and nice,” the driver’s son said.  “Mmm… enough, Maya,” my wife moaned this time.  “Okay, mommy,” the driver’s son said in a sweet tone, it looked like he had taken his hand off my wife’s pussy.  “Can’t wait to grow up and become like you, mommy,” the driver’s son said.  “Soon, you will, Maya,” my wife said.  “And I can wax like you?” the driver’s son asked.  “Yes,” my wife said.  “What about your bum hole, mommy? Have you waxed there as well?,” the driver’s son asked in a sweet and girly voice.  “I said everywhere, Maya,” my wife said.  “Can I see it, mommy, please,” the driver’s son begged.  “Maya, this is too private,” my wife whispered.  “I will not tell daddy, I promise,” the driver’s son said in a sweet tone.  “Maya, that is too private,” my wife whispered again.  “Please mommy,” the driver’s son pleaded in a sweet tone.  “Alright, you are not going to say this to anyone okay?” my wife said.  “I promise, I won’t,” my wife said.  After a moment’s pause, “no mommy, not like that.  Just turn around and bend over, please,” the driver’s son said.  “Maya.. no….” my wife whispered.  “Please mommy,” the driver’s son begged in a more girly and soft tone.  “Hmmmmmm.. Alright, as long as you don’t tell anyone,” my wife said and bent over.  “Wow..!! It looks so clean, mommy,” the driver’s son exclaimed.  “Mmmmmmmm… it smells great as well,” as the driver’s son said, “Hey Maya, you are not supposed to sniff,” my wife said.  “Why mommy, it smells good,” he said.  “Alright, I won’t sniff, now please bend over again,” the driver’s son said.  After a good 10 seconds, “mommy, your butt hole looks so clean, just like your choo choo,” the driver’s son exclaimed.  “Ooooops….!” my wife exclaimed now.  “Mommy why did you stand straight all of a sudden, my finger went inside your choo choo, and got wet with your pee pee,” the driver’s son exclaimed.  “That’s not pee, Maya….” my wife uttered and stopped her sentence.  Looks like the driver’s son had made my wife’s pussy wet already.  “Mommy, please bend over again, I did not see properly,” the driver’s son said.  “Enough, Maya, please,” my wife said.  “Mommy…!” the driver’s son exclaimed in a louder tone.  “No, Maya, no… Noo…” looked like my wife got scared.  “Now bend over,” the driver’s son said.  “Maya, please..!” my wife begged this time, at the same time I started hearing my wife cry.  “If you don’t bend over, this will go right here,” the driver’s son said, but I could not understand what he was saying.  “Okay… okay.. Okay…” my wife started breathing heavily, “mmmmmmm.. You are so wet down here, Shwetha,” the driver’s son said.  “Mmmmmmm… no Maya please,” my wife begged.  “Shut up, mmmmmmm…. Your pussy tastes so good, Shwetha,” the driver’s son whispered.  All this while he was calling my wife as Mommy, and now he has started calling her as Shwetha, looking like something happening inside.  “Please, Maya, please,” my wife continued to beg.  “I am gonna kiss your asshole now,” the driver’s son said.  “No no no no no no no…… ooooh,” as my wife started exclaiming, “Mmmmuah… Mmmmmuah… Mmmmmuha… Mmmmmmuha…” I could hear kissing sounds all over, looking like the driver’s son was kissing my wife’s asshole.  “Enough, Maya, let me go,” my wife begged.  “Nice asshole you have got there, Shwetha, I thoroughly enjoyed kissing it,” he said and all of a sudden, “aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmm” my wife moaned.  “Don’t … no no no no…. Maya… no no….” my wife started exclaiming.  “Shut up, or else this will go right here” the driver’s son said.  “No Maya… no .. no no no no no no no no….. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,” my wife started moaning, looks like the driver’s son was fucking my wife.  I could clearly hear him fucking my wife, and my wife was crying and moaning, as I tried to open the door, “Sir, please, don’t open the door,” the driver said.  “Mmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm,” the driver’s son was moaning.  “This is not right, Maya, this is not right.. I thought you were a girl, mmmmmmm … no .. maya,” my wife was moaning.  “Your pussy is great, Shwetha, mmmmmmm mmmmm mmmmmmmm,” the driver’s son was moaning.  “I trusted you, and showed you my pussy, and this is how you repay my trust mmmm mmmmmmm tell me, Maya…. Mmmmmm mmmm,” my was moaning as well.  “MMmm aaaaa aaaaaaaaaaa mmmm mmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm mm ,,,, I am gonna cum …. I am gonna cum… inside your pussy, mmmmm mmmmmmm,” the driver’s son was moaning and all of a sudden there was a pause.  “Will you tell this to anyone?” the driver’s son said.  “No, I won’t,” my wife said crying.  “If you tell this to my dad, you will be dead,” the driver’s son threatened.  “No, I promise I won’t tell this to your dad, please let me go,” my wife begged.  “Can I trust you?” he asked.  “You can trust me, please let me go,” my wife started begging.  “Alright I am gonna open the door now and bring your saree, wear your saree and come out and act normal, okay?” he said.  “I will, I promise,” my wife said.  The next moment, the driver’s son opened the door and came out, tired, looked like he had fucked my wife in the washroom.  “Go bring her saree,” the driver’s son said looking at his dad, and his dad ran quickly and brought her saree and gave it to him.
Like Reply
The driver’s son opened the door and threw my wife’s saree inside, and after wearing her saree my wife came out wiping her tears and walking uneasily.  “Are you okay madam?” the driver asked.  “I am fine, Balu,” my wife said with a fake smile.  As my wife still struggled to walk, “here madam, let me hold you,” he said and readily hugged my wife and started carrying her towards the sofa.  “Balu, I am not feeling well, can you drop me at our hotel immediately,” my wife said in a begging tone.  “Sure madam,” he said and put my wife’s arms around his neck, and lifted her saree and petticoat above her knees and wrapped her legs around his waist and grabbing her ass cheeks, he started walking towards the door.  Though the driver was openly hugging my wife and grabbing her ass and carrying her, she did not mind.  It looked like all she wanted was to go back to the hotel as early as possible.  Carrying my wife, “Maya..” he called his son who was acting like a daughter.  “Yes, Daddy,” he said in a soft voice with both his hands behind.  “Let’s go, Balu, let's go,” my wife said in a terrified tone, hugging the driver tighter and wrapping her legs around his waist tighter.  The driver was enjoying the feel of my wife in his arms and the feel of my wife’s ass in his hands.

Like Reply
“Mommy, I know you want to go now, before that can you give daddy a goodbye kiss?” the driver’s son said.  “Sure Maya, after this kiss we are leaving okay?” my wife said, she was clearly scared.  As the driver dropped my wife down, my wife planted a kiss on the driver’s cheek.  “Mommy, not on the cheeks, on daddy’s lips, only then I will let you go,” the driver’s son said in a sweet tone.  Waiting for no time, my wife started holding the driver’s face and started kissing his lips, and the driver readily started kissing my wife’s lips back holding her waist.  “Can you go now, Maya?” my wife asked, breaking the kiss.  “Mommy, can you take your saree off for daddy?” the driver’s son said in a soft tone.  “Maya.. please .” my wife begged.  “Do it mommy, or how can you go?” he said in a soft tone, and my wife started removing her saree and stood only in her gray blouse and wet gray petticoat.  Though she was looking terrified, she was looking hot as hell.  “Mommy, can you take your blouse off for daddy?” the driver’s son said softly.  “My God, Maya, please .. please …” my wife started begging and tears started rolling all over her cheeks.  Clearly the driver’s son has been threatening her and she was dancing according to his tune.  “Please mommy, take your blouse off for daddy, only then you can go home,” the driver’s son said and shockingly, my wife started removing her blouse crying and threw her blouse down and stood half naked and covered her boobs with her hands.  I was so horny, and especially the way she was being threatened and made to remove her saree and blouse and stand only in her petticoat, made me super horny and I was enjoying it.  “Mommy, now, take your hands off and remove your petticoat, please,” the driver’s son said softly.  “No way, Maya… no….. No noooooooo no…” my wife started to beg.  “You want to go back to Canada with uncle, right?  Your sons are waiting for you in Canada right?” the driver’s son said politely.  “Yeah, Maya….” my wife cried.  “Then remove your petticoat now,” the driver’s son said and my wife started crying and started removing her petticoat knot.  Watching my wife taking her hands off her boobs and revealing her boobs and trying to remove her petticoat knot, the driver could not control himself and started rubbing his cock over his pants.
Like Reply
Me, on the other hand, was thrilled and excited to watch my wife getting naked in front of us.  With tears rolling all over her cheeks, my wife removed her petticoat knot and left the petticoat to fall on the floor.  “Daddy, can you take off your clothes?” the driver’s son said and the driver quickly got naked and was having a huge boner, obviously.  “Mommy, can you kiss daddy now?” the driver’s son said in a soft tone.  My wife was totally defeated now and started crying and walking naked towards the driver and started kissing her lips, and the driver, readily grabbing my wife’s ass cheeks, he started kissing my wife’s lips back passionately.   My wife who was kissing the driver’s lips reluctantly, as he took his right hand off her left ass cheeks and brought it towards the front and started grabbing my wife’s pussy, my wife started kissing his lips passionately.  “Mmmmm… She is wet.. She is ready…,” the driver said, grabbing my wife’s pussy.  Grabbing her hand, he took my naked wife inside the bedroom and my wife followed him.  By the time I followed them to the bedroom, my naked wife and the driver had started hugging already and started kissing each other’s lips passionately.  As the driver started grabbing my wife’s ass cheeks again and started going down kissing her neck and and started sucking her boobs, “mmmmmm mmmmm mmmm,” my wife started moaning, closing her eyes.  The driver knew that my wife was horny and was ready to get laid, he grabbed my wife’s pussy and made her sit on the bed and knelt in front of my wife and started kissing her lips and my wife started holding his face and started kissing his lips back.  As he paused kissing my wife’s lips and started grabbing her boobs, my wife looked at him with her half closed eyes, and pushed her back on the bed and slept on top of her and inserted his cock inside my wife’s pussy and started making love to my wife.  “Mmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmm ,” my wife was moaning.  “Shwetha, you know how good your pussy feels, mmmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm,” the driver was moaning and making love to my wife.  “Mmmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm.. My god.. Shwetha ….. This is like a dream come true for me, mmmmmmm m… thank you Shwetha,.... Mmmm mmmmmm thank you Shwetha,..... Thank you for your pussy, Shwetha… mmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmm, mmmmm mmmmm mmm,” the driver was moaning and moaning making love to my wife and my wife was clearly in pain now and her tears began rolling sideways.  “Shwetha…. Shwetha… mmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmm thank you for your pussy, Shwetha… mmm mmmmm mmmm mmmffmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmm….” he moaned and shot his cum deep inside my wife’s pussy and breathing heavily he started resting his head on my wife’s boobs.  “Let me go, Balu,” my wife said, crying.  “Shwetha, why are you crying, dear?” he asked, placing one hand on my wife’s boobs.  “Please let me go, Balu, please,” as my wife begged.  “Shwetha, I have not satisfied you? You want it once again?” the driver asked, grabbing both my wife’s boobs, sleeping on top of her.  “Balu, please … take me to my hotel, please,” she begged with tears.  “Shwetha, I am still horny, I can do it better this time,” as the driver said and got off my wife and slept next to her, my wife started to get up.  As my wife started to get up, the driver got up as well, “Shwetha, are you sure you want to leave?” the driver asked, grabbing my wife’s right hand with his left hand and grabbing my wife’s pussy with his right hand.  “Yeah, Balu, please,” my wife begged and tried to pull his right hand off her pussy with her left hand.
Like Reply
Since he was strong, my wife struggled to pull his right hand off her pussy with her non-dominant left hand.  “You want to wash your pussy, Shwetha, it is full of my cum?” he asked.  “No Balu, I will go home and wash it,” my wife said feeling uncomfortable with his hand grabbing her pussy.  “Are you sure?” he asked, taking his right hand off her pussy.  Bit relieved, but still feeling uneasy, “sure, Balu,” as my wife said, “It's okay.. It's okay.. It's okay…” he said and wrapped her arms around his neck and started hugging my naked wife.  “Grabbing my wife’s nude ass cheeks, put on your clothes okay, I will drop you to the hotel safe,” he said.  As my wife nodded with her head down, and freed herself from the driver and was about to go to put on her clothes, “Shwetha…” he exclaimed and as my wife turned around, “hey…I forgot to thank you,” he said and hugged my naked wife again, “thank you letting me fuck you, Shwetha,” he said and started kissing my wife’s lips.  As my wife tried to pull her lips off the driver’s lips, he grabbed my wife’s hair tight and started kissing my wife’s lips, “you were great, Shwetha, what a beauty you are..!” he exclaimed, grabbing my wife’s hair and admiring my wife’s face up close.  “Balu, please let me go,” my wife whispered.  “Shwetha, tell me frankly, did I satisfy you? If not, I can have your pussy once again and satisfy you,” he said, with his left hand still grabbing my wife’s hair, taking his right hand off my wife’s hair and grabbing my wife’s pussy.  “Balu, please..” my wife began to cry out loud.  “Just tell me if I satisfied you or not? I can’t send you home unsatisfied,” he said, at the same time started fingering my wife’s pussy.  Trying hard to pull his hand off her pussy, “You satisfied me well, Balu, please let me go,” my wife said crying.  “Are you lying mommy?” the driver’s son who was all this while standing behind me quietly asked.  “No, Balu, I am not lying, you are so good,” my wife said.  “Really, Shwetha?” Balu exclaimed, taking his hands off my wife’s pussy and hair as well.  My wife quickly realised that appreciating him and giving me fake compliments works in changing his mood, and all of a sudden started to act friendly with him.  “Yes, Balu,” my wife said, faking a smile.  “Oh thank you, Shwetha, for a moment I got worried that I did not satisfy you and I had to fuck you once again,” the driver said and grabbed my wife’s ass casually.  “Shall I drop you back at the Hotel?” he asked, squeezing my wife’s ass cheeks lustfully and trying to insert his fingers into my wife’s ass crack.  “Yes, Balu, drop me back to the Hotel,” as my wife said hoping that he would take his hands off her ass, “hey, Shwetha, I know you enjoyed the way I made love to you.  Get your pussy ready for me tomorrow as well, okay, I am gonna enjoy your pussy tomorrow when I take your shopping as well, okay?” he whispered.  As my wife whispered faking a smile, the driver started kissing my wife’s lips, and offering her lips to be kissed, my wife for a moment tried to break the kiss, but the driver took his hands off my wife’s ass and held my wife’s face and continued kissing my wife’s lips passionately.

Like Reply
Taking his right hand off her face, he again brought it down and grabbed my wife’s pussy, “Mmmmmm, Shwetha….!” he exclaimed, breaking the kiss, “you are so wet, how about one more time?,” he said, now trying to finger my wife’s pussy, but this time my wife held his hand with both hands and pulled his hand off her pussy before he could insert his middle finger deeper inside her pussy.  “Tomorrow, Balu, please,” my wife begged, holding his hand with both hands.  “I don’t trust her, Daddy, what if she doesn’t let you play with her tomorrow?” the driver’s son asked.  “Oh no, Maya, I will definitely let Daddy play with me tomorrow,” my wife said.  “Promise?” the driver’s son asked.  “Promise,” my wife said.  “Shwetha, kiss my lips and promise me,” as the driver said, my wife planted a kiss on the driver’s lips hesitantly, “promise,” she said.  “Not like that, Shwetha, kiss my lips like you want me really badly,” the driver said.  In hopes that the driver would let her go if she kissed him well, my wife held his face and started kissing the driver’s lips passionately.  My wife was kissing him so passionately that he started having a boner again and the moment the driver grabbed my wife’s pussy again, my wife stopped kissing his lips and tried to take his hand off her pussy.  “Wow, your wife is a great kisser, Sir,” the driver said and went behind her and started grabbing my wife’s boobs from behind, and started rubbing his hard cock between her ass cheeks.  As my wife tried to break herself from him, he bent my wife over and started inserting his cock inside my wife’s pussy.  Since my wife’s pussy was already wet, his cock went inside her pussy easily.  “Oooooooooooooooooooooh…. Balu… no…. Please…..,” my wife begged as the driver began grabbing my wife’s waist from behind tighter, leaving her no chance to escape from him, and began making love to her.  “Mmmmm mmmmmm.. Why Shwetha? You don’t like me? Mmm mmm mmmm,” the driver started fucking my wife.  “Mmmmm mmmm noooo nooooo nooooooo Balu…. Mmmmm mmmmmm,” my wife started moaning this time.  “Mmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmm look how wet your pussy is getting the more the fuck you.  My God, what a wonderful bitch you are, Shwetha, mmmmm mmmmmmmm….” the driver was clearly enjoying my wife’s pussy this time.  “Sir, come here …. Mmm mmmmm mm mmmmmmm mmmm,” as he was enjoying making love to my wife, “mmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmm hmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmm mmmmm mmmmmmmmm,” my wife was moaning, I went near them.  “Sir, mmmmmmmm mmmmmmm ha ha ha … haaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaa hhhhhaaaaaaaaaa…. My god, you should feel what I am feeling, Sir, ….mmmmm” as the driver continued making love to my wife.  “Mmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmm Gopi mmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmmm,” my wife was moaning, bending down and turning towards me.  “Mmmmmm oh… oh oh oh… oh my god… your wife is cumming… mmmm mmmmm mmmmm mmm mm I can feel it … I can feel it .. I can feel it…. Mmm mmm mmmmmm,” as the driver began digging her cock deeper and deeper inside my wife’s pussy, and squeezed my wife’s boobs, “Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah…… mmmmmmmmmmmm,” she left out a loud moan.  “Mmmmmmm mmmmmm….. She came all over my cock…..,” the driver said, squeezing my wife’s boobs, and my wife was crying this time, out of pain, I could feel it.  The driver’s son came and stood in front of my wife who was bending over with the driver behind and his cock inside her pussy.  Her face had turned red already, and as the driver continued to make love to my wife, “Please Balu, I beg you, please,” my wife started to cry out loud.  But Balu was in no mood to let my wife go, and continued fucking my wife, and as I interveined, “Uncle, get off my dad,” the driver’s son said.  “Maya, don’t do it.  Gopi, get your hands off him,” my wife said crying with tears all over her face.  As I let the driver fuck my wife, “mmmm mmmmmm mmmmm mmmmmm,” he was moaning and fucking my wife, and my wife was crying in pain, at the same, my wife, out of fear of something she was cooperating with him nicely.   “Mmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmm mmmmmm… shall I cum inside your pussy, Shwetha? Mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmm?” as the driver asked moaning, grabbing my wife’s hair this time, “yeah,” as she nodded crying, pulling her hair tight, “aaaaaaaah aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh aaaa aaaaaaaa aaaaaaa,” he moaned and came inside my wife’s pussy.

Like Reply