Misc. Erotica Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife
Shwetha - My Sweet and Sour Wife

By
Novelist Casanova 
[Image: fb5f779c53bbd86416714f43d071d581.jpg]

It was around 10 AM, my wife Shwetha was sleeping comfortably on the luxurious bed of a 5 Star Hotel.  She was only in her black panties and my grey t-shirt on top, with no bra inside.  My wife Shwetha, though she is in her late 30s, and a mother of three sons, she looked pretty young.  She looks exactly like South Indian Actress Nivetha Pethuraj, homely at the same time hot.  People who would love to make love to Nivetha Pethuraj, would certainly love to make love to my wife, such a babe she is.  My wife and I were born here in India and moved to Canada, later I set up a Textile business there and with the grace of god and my wife’s luck, my business started running successfully.  As my wife took care of the family in Canada, I started visiting India once or twice a year to buy textiles in India.  Though my wife was settled in Canada, her heart was here in India.  She loved everything about India, the food, our traditional clothing, our culture, everything.  This time I took my wife to India because of a white guy named Arthur.  I brought my wife to India.  Right from the moment we got down at the Chennai International Airport, it was she who was getting all the attention, right from the officers, security personnel, to the security at the arrivals, they were actually drooling all over my wife and lusting after my wife.  My dumb wife, who just blindly trusts people, especially the Indians, started conversing with them in a friendly, one guy even openly commenting about my wife’s looks, which my wife was thanking him.  The fact was she was enjoying all the attention she was getting here in India, as she used to be at home all the time there in Canada and visiting very few people.
[+] 6 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
As we were picked up by our 5 Star Hotel Cab, the cab driver was openly ogling at my wife who was in her tight t-shirt and jeggings, at the same time welcoming us with a fake smile.  As we got inside the cab, she was telling me about how friendly the people of India were, and she was loving the feel of being in India.  “Dumb bitch, they were not friendly, they were ogling at you,” I said to myself.  That night we partied at a nearby Pub, and my wife got too drunk, and the same Cab driver who picked us up at the Airport had come to drop us at the pub and was waiting outside to pick us up.  Out of excitement my wife drank too much, and was finding it hard to walk.  Putting her left arm around my shoulder and grabbing her waist for support I started helping her walk outside the pub, “Gopi, am I too drunk?” my wife asked with her slurred speech and an unsteady gait.  “Shwetha, it's the Indian alcohol that has got you too drunk, let's go back to our Hotel now,” I said, and was helping her walk.  As we reached the exit of the pub, we had to get down the narrow stairs to go to the ground floor where the Driver was waiting for us.  “Gopi, don’t blame the Indian alcohol, you know I love everything Indian,” as my wife was talking in slurry speech, the Driver who was at the ground floor saw me helping my wife walk and started coming towards us for help.  Since he was a middle aged guy, he was feeling a bit difficult to climb the stairs to reach us.  “Oh my god, I left my handbag,” my wife exclaimed.  Right next to the place where we were standing was a window and through that window I could see my wife’s handbag at the table where we were sitting.  “Come sir, let’s go,” the Driver said, trying to help me hold my wife. 
Like Reply
 “Shwetha, sit here on the stairs, I will go get your handbag,” as I said, “no, I am a strong woman, I can stand,” my drunk wife said standing with an unsteady gait.  “You go bring her handbag, I will watch over, Madam,” the driver said, and I went inside the pub, someone had picked up my wife’s handbag and was taking the money out and I quickly grabbed the bag, and as I was about to grab my wife’s money he was holding, the drunk guy threw the money all over the floor.  “Idiot,” I yelled at him and started picking up all the money in that dark glittering pub light.  If it was Indian rupees I would have left there and came out, but they were all 100 Canadian Dollar notes, worth around 6000 Rs each notel.  As I was picking up the notes, I accidentally looked at the window, and went near the window.  “If you don’t want to sit, let me hold you, madam,” the driver was saying.  “No, I can stand,” my wife was insisting, but she was struggling to stand.  “Madam, you will fall if I don’t hold you,” the driver said.  “Okay, I know you don’t want me to hold you.  At least can I hug you and stand?” he said.  “No,” my wife said in her slurred speech.  “Why madam? Because I am an Indian, you don’t want to hug me?” the driver said.  “What? No, I love India, I love Indians,” my drunk wife said in her slurred speech.  “If you really love India and really love Indians, then hug this Indian, madam,” as he said.  “I love India, I love Indians,” my wife said and wrapped her arms around the driver and hugged him.  The driver readily hugged my wife, “madam, we love India and we Indians should share our mutual love like this,” he said and started taking my wife into his complete embrace.  As my wife was in a solid slip dress, with a thin backless bra, she went totally into his embrace and he was closing his eyes and enjoying hugging my wife.  By this time my wife was totally stoned and was totally in his control.
Like Reply
The cheeky driver, all of a sudden started grabbing my wife’s cheeks, and leaving the money, I ran towards my wife.  “Sir, she is totally stoned, take my cab key, and open the back door, I will bring her,” he said and took out the car keys from his pocket and gave it to me and continued hugging my wife.  “It's okay, I will take her,” as I was saying, he started hugging my wife and carrying her down the stairs.  “Sir, what are you waiting for, go,” he exclaimed, hugging my wife.  As I started walking down the stairs past them looking at them, the driver who was hugging my wife and getting down the stairs, wrapped my wife’s legs around his waist and started walking down the stairs.  The bastard was clearly enjoying my wife, and cursing myself from bringing my wife to India, I rushed to this cab and opened the back door.  The driver came out carrying my wife in the Olumpus sex postion, with his right hand under my wife’s red slip dress, grabbing my wife’s ass.  “My God, what the hell is happening, the bastard is enjoying my wife,” I cursed myself.  “Come fast,” I said.  The moment I said that, “coming sir,” he said and changed the carrying position, and put my wife over his right shoulder, and inserted both his hands inside my wife’s slip dress, and grabbing both my wife’s ass cheeks, he came running towards the cab.  “My god, this guy is crazy,” I exclaimed.  Finally he came near the back seat of his car, and placed my wife on the back seat.  “Sir, open the door from the other side and pull madam inside,” he said and as I started to go around the car, the bastard lifted my wife’s red slip dress from the front and started admiring my wife’s panties.  As I quickly ran towards the other side of the car, he pulled my wife’s red slip dress down and covered my wife’s black panties.  “Grab her shoulders and gently pull her inside, sir,” the driver asked.  As I grabbed my wife’s shoulders and tried to pull her inside, the driver, in the name of pushing her inside, slipped and slept right on top of my wife and hugged her, and in the name of struggling to get off my wife, he felt my wife us as much as he could and got off her.  

[+] 4 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Finally we reached our Hotel, “sir, wait here, shall bring the reception lady, she will help, madam,” he said and got out of his Cab and started running towards the Reception.  Since it was night already, the security guards were right at the gate, with just one female receptionist at the reception, and the driver came towards the cab with the female receptionist.  They were discussing something, “okay, pull madam out,” the female receptionist said.  “Sir, she wants us to pull madam out,” the driver said.  “I will pull her out,” I said and grabbed my wife’s shoulder and pulled her out and tried to make her stand, but the female receptionist, “let me help, sir,” she said and put my wife’s arm around her shoulder and I put her other arm around my shoulder and took my wife near the life.  As the lift opened we took her inside, “shall I call the doctor?” the receptionist asked.  “No, she will be fine by tomorrow,” as I said.  “Sir, you have the hotel room card key right?” the receptionist asked.  “Yeah,” I said.  “Take it out and keep them ready, as soon as the lift opens go and open the door,” the receptionist said.  As I struggled to put my hand inside my back pocket to take the card key out of my wallet, the driver was not done enough with my wife, “here, sir, I will hold Madam, you search for the keys,” he said and took my wife’s arm which were on my shoulder and put it around his shoulder.  “You leave, I will hold madam, I was the one who carried madam out from the pub single handedly,” he said to the receptionist.  “Really?” she exclaimed and left my wife totally in his control and he put both of my wife’s arms around his neck and hugged my wife.  Watching the way he was hugging my wife and standing, even the receptionist started feeling uncomfortable, looked like she knew he was taking full advantage of my wife.  “Give her to me, I will hold her,” as I started to say, the lift opened and he came out of the lift hugging my wife.  “Go open the door sir,” the receptionist said.  As I opened the door, the driver carried my wife inside and placed my wife on the bed.  As he placed my wife on the bed, with that force, her red slip dress rose up and revealed her black panteis, and surprisingly he pulled my wife’s red slip dress down and covered her panteis.  “You are a good gentleman,” the receptionist said looked at the driver.  He smiled at both of us, “alright, you change madam’s clothes and then go to the reception,” the driver said.  “I will, don’t worry,” the receptionist said.  “Okay sir, I have to go now,” the driver said and left.  I was so relieved, the receptionist picked up my wife’s grey t-shirt from the wardrobe, and removed my wife’s red slip dress and her bra and wore the grey t-shirt on top her head and made her sleep only in her grey t-shirt and black panties.

Like Reply
To Be Continued..!
[+] 1 user Likes novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
The next day, around 10 AM, my wife Shwetha was sleeping comfortably on the luxurious bed.  She was only in her black panties and my grey t-shirt on top, with no bra inside.  As I was busy mailing my clients in Canada and at the same time was having a phone conversation with my team here in India, someone knocked on the door.  As I went to answer the door, still having a group conversation, “room service, sir,” a young man, who must be in his 20s, said.  “Yeah,” I said and went near the balcony and continued the group conversation with my team over the phone.  For a good 15 minutes I was busy on the phone.  As I was telling my team to come visit me for dinner at the Restaurant which was on the rooftop of the Hotel I was staying at, I looked at the Room service guy, he was quietly lifting my wife’s blanket and was shamelessly ogling at my wife’s pussy over her black panties.  As I was still busy over the phone, he sat on the edge of the bed, and scratching his cock over his pants, he gently placed his left hand over my wife’s boobs over her grey tight t-shirt and as he was about to squeeze my wife’s boobs, I came out the balcony and he got up from the bed and started picking up his stuffs, and quickly began leaving the room.
Like Reply
In the evening, after my team meeting at the restaurant, I went back to my room, and my wife was talking to all the Indian friends she befriended on Facebook.  She was looking so happy.  I have never seen this happy in a very long time.  Though my wife and I were enjoying your sex lives, after having three sons, we totally had no time for sex.  By this time we had even lost spice in our sex lives.  A couple of times we spoke about spicing up our sex lives, but we never really kicked started.  As I changed and slept next to my wife, she was still busy talking with her Facebook friends.  As I spooned and slept behind her and closed my eyes, the thought of the Cab Driver hugging my wife, feeling her up, lifting her dress and looking at her black panties, came to my mind and all of a sudden I started having a boner.  As my wife started feeling my boner, she turned around and gave me a nughty smile.  As I continued thinking about the Cab driver romancing my wife in the name of helping me carry her, I started getting horny and feeling my boner, my wife got horny as well, and turned around and started hugging me.  I started hugging my wife back, just like the way the Driver was hugging my wife.  Getting her naked quickly, I started making love to my wife.  As I was on top of my wife and making love to her, the thought of the Driver sleeping on top of her in the cab, kept me more excited and started enjoying making love to my wife.  It has been years since I was so excited while fucking my wife, and now all of a sudden my wife’s pussy was feeling like heaven.  “Mmmmmmmmmm… Gopi mmmmmmmm…..feels so good baby, why weren’t you doing this to me all these years,” my wife moaned like a whore, holding my face.  The more I thought about the Driver romancing my wife last night, the more excited I was and making love to my wife passionately.  “Mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm,” my wife was  moaning, spreading her legs wider and accommodating my cock deep inside her pussy.  “Mmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmm,” she continued to moan as she was about to cum.  As I was enjoying making love to my wife thinking about the middle aged cab driver who was romancing my wife, the thought of him carrying my wife over his shoulder and inserting his hands under my wife’s dress and grabbing my wife’s ass was getting more excited and I was making love to my wife like a pro.  “Mmmmm mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm mmmmm mmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmm,” my wife was moaning and enjoying.  “Mmmmmmmmmm… Gopi mmmmmmmmmm….. I am loving it baby… mmmmm mmmmm mmmmm mmmm,” my wife continued moaning.  Clearly she was going to cum and I was about to cum as well.  The moment I started thinking about the way he took my my wife away from me in the lift and hugging her in the lift and feeling her up came to my mind, and carried her inside my room and placed her on bed slept on top her for a brief second, I could not hold it anymore, “mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmm,” I moaned and came inside my wife’s pussy.  At the same time, “Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah mmmmmmmmmmm,” my wife left out a moan and came all over my cock and hugged me tight.  “I love you Baby, I love you,” my wife said and started hugging me tight and made me rest my head on her chest.  Clearly my wife love it and I loved it, and the one person whom I should thank for the amazing sex was the cab Driver.  Making me relax in bed, my wife went to have her shower and came out wearing her maroon colour panties and wore a white nightie and slept next to me, and started talking to my sons and family friends over the phone as it was daytime there in Canada.  

Like Reply
To Be Continued …!
Like Reply
The next day, at around 10 AM, like yesterday, my wife Shwetha was sleeping comfortably on the luxurious bed.  Since she had not gotten used to the change of time zones from Canada to India, daytime in India was like night to my wife and she was sleeping peacefully.  She was in bed only in her white nightie with no bra inside, of course she was wearing her maroon colour panteis inside .  As I was busy mailing my clients in Canada and at the same time was having a phone conversation with my team here in India, someone knocked on the door.  I knew it was the room service guy again who was ogling at my wife yesterday and even touched my wife’s boobs over her t-shirt.  I hung up on the call and as I went to answer the door and tell him not to disturb my wife, the thought of him ogling at my wife yesterday came to my mind and all of a sudden I started having a boner.  “My god, what is happening to me?!” I exclaimed and at the same time excited.  “Let's take him inside and let him ogle at Shwetha,”  I said to myself and slowly lifted my wife’s nightie above her waist and revealed her maroon colour panties she was wearing inside, and went to answer the door.

[+] 4 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
“Sir, room service,” he said.  “Come inside,” I said pretending to be over the phone.  As he went inside and followed him pretending to be talking over the phone, he stood frozen looking at my wife, whose nightie had gone all the way above her waist and revealing her maroon color panties.  “Sir, madam,” he exclaimed pointing at my wife sleeping revealing her maroon color panties.  “Just a moment,” I said, pretending to be talking to someone over the phone, “ah yes, madam is sleeping don’t disturb her,” I said and sat on the sofa which was near the bed.  “But sir, her panteis ..!” he exclaimed at the same time licking his lips and ogling at my wife’s crotch area over her panteis.  “Yeah, what’s with her panties? They are fine, right?” I said and looked at my wife’s crotch area and looked at the room service guy.  “What is your name?” I asked.  “Ravi, sir,” he said.  “Ravi, I understand what you are trying to say, but my wife is a foreigner, she is used to wearing Bikinis, swimsuits, and underwear, please don’t mind, okay?” I said.  “Do you want me to cover my wife’s panties for you, if you are feeling uncomfortable?” I asked.  “No sir, I am fine,” he said, watching my wife’s pussy and over her panties and ogling.  “She is beautiful, isn’t she?” I said.  “Oh, she is gorgeous, sir.!” he exclaimed.  “She is more beautiful in her bikini,” I said.  “You have the pictures in your phone, sir?” he asked.  “Yeah, I will show you later,” I said.  The guy was having a boner, “alright, I have a call to make, you just ignore my wife and start cleaning okay?  If you are still feeling uncomfortable, just pull her nightie down and cover her panteis okay?” I said and went near the balcony and pretended that I was busy with someone over the phone.  Thinking that I am busy over the phone, he sat on the edge of the bed and placed both his hands on each side of my wife’s waist.  He took his face close to my wife’s pussy over her maroon colour panties, and started sniffing my wife’s pussy.  As he looked at me, I pretended to be looking outside and busy over the phone.  Thinking that I am busy and I am not going to look at him, he got bolder and sat next to my wife’s waist and gently caught my wife’s nightie and started lifting it up, and pulling his cock out of his pant and started stroking his cock with his right hand and inserted his left hand under my wife’s nightie and gently started placing his hand over her naked boobs inside her nightie and started stroking his cock.  He totally ignored me and was feeling up my wife’s naked boobs with his left hand and stroking his cock.  He could not hold it any more and came all over the floor and took his hand off my wife’s boobs and got up and left the room.  As I went and slept next to my wife, I was horny and badly wanted to make love to my wife, that’s when I got a call from my team and continued with my business call.
Like Reply
To Be Continued…!
Like Reply
In the evening my wife and I were getting ready to go to the pub, this time my wife wore her leggings and tops to look more Indian.  Me and my wife went to the reception, as my wife sat on the couch, I asked the receptionist to arrange a cab for us, specifically asked the same cab driver who used my wife up nicely the other day.  The same cab driver came to the reception.  The moment I saw him, I got horny and started talking to him in a friendly way, “good evening sir,” he said.  “Good evening, Mr….?” as I tried to know his name.  “Balu, sir,” he said.  “Shwetha, come here,” I called my wife, as my wife got up from the sofa and came near me.  “The cab is ready?” she asked.  “Yeah, you remember who this is?” I asked.  “I don’t don’t, but it seems like the cab driver who took us to the pub last time,” my wife said.  “Yeah, his name is Balu.  Balu helped us a lot on that day, Shwetha.  He helped me carry you to the room after you got drunk,” I said.  “This is so embarrassing.  I am so sorry Balu,” my wife said.  “Nothing to be sorry, madam, it's my duty to help people,” he said.  “You are so kind of you, Balu,” as I said.  “Let's get out of here and talk about the rest of the things in the car,” he said and we got into his car and started going to the pub we went to last night.  As we were heading towards the pub “Balu, are you free tomorrow?” I asked.  “Yes, sir,” he said.  “I have a business meeting tomorrow, can you take my wife shopping?” I said.  “Yeah, Gopi, I was waiting to tell you this, I am getting bored staying at the Hotel already and I need to shop,” my wife said.  “Don’t worry madam, tomorrow I will take you to all the western dress stores,” the driver said.  “Balu, I want to shop for Indian sarees,” my wife said.  “Don’t worry madam, I will take you to buy Sarees,” Balu said.  “Why don’t you surprise me with a Saree after you come back from saree shopping, Shwetha, you will look even more Indian,” I said.  “That’s a good idea, sir, I will help buy Sarees, blouses, petticoats, bra, and panteis for Madam tomorrow,” he said.  The guy was clearly horny and was happily mentioning about buying bras and panteis for my wife.  “She already has her bra and panties, Balu,” I said.  “Yeah,” my dumb wife said.  “Madam, those are Canadian bras and panteis madam, when in India wear Indian, everything Indian,” he said.  “Yeah, that’s a good idea.  My wife loves India so much, Balu, she will wear Indian sarees and blouses with pride,” I said.  “Madam wants to be only on the outside and not inside,” he said.  “I did not get you, Balu?” I said.  “Sir, madam wants to wear Indian sarees on the blouses outside, but inside she wants to wear Canadian bras and panties,” he said in a disappointed tone.  “It's not like that, “ as my wife was about to say something.  “Balu is right, Shwetha, wear everything Indian, inside as well.  Balu, take my wife to a nice undergarment shop and help her buy some nice Indian bras and panties,” I said.  “What do you say, Madam?” he asked my wife.  “Alright … alright ..” my wife agreed.

Like Reply
As we arrived at the pub, I took Balu’s number and went inside.  Like last time my wife was getting drunk, and she wanted to pee and left the table.  While she came back, she came back with a young man, “Gopi, this is Vishal, while coming out of the washroom, I tripped, and Vishal caught me and saved me from falling down.  Thank you so much, Vishal,” my wife said.  “Hi, Vishal,” I said and shook his hand.  “Vishal, I think you should join us,” my wife said and called the waiter to bring a chair for Vishal.  “Madam, I am waiting for my friends, they are on their way,” Vishal said.  “You can wait here until your friends come, Vishal,” my wife said.  “Yeah, Vishal, please join us for a drink,” I said.  “Vishal, how did you know that I was going to fall and you all of a sudden came out of nowhere and caught me?” my wife asked.  “Actually, I thought you were a college girl, since you were alone I thought of coming up to you and asking you if you would join me for a dance,” Vishal said.  Vishal thinking about asking my wife to dance with him itself was turning me on and I was excited to watch them dance together already.  “Oh my God, College girl?  I am married and have three sons, Vishal,” my wife said and started blushing.  “Shwetha, I am not saying this because I am drunk, you look pretty young, like Vishal thought, you look like a college girl.  I am looking at you both, you both look like college lovers,” as I said, my wife started blushing as I don’t usually compliment her and Vishal started looking at my wife’s blushing reaction and was licking his lips.  “Vishal, why don’t you take my wife and dance with her, meanwhile I will make a call to my business team and at the same time finish my drinks,” I said.  “Gopi, come on, I can’t dance,” my wife said.  “I will teach you, come, Madam,” he said and caught my wife’s hand.  “Vishal, seriously I can’t dance,” as my wife was not ready to dance with him.  “Just hold me and stand, I will do all the dancing,” he said and caught my wife’s both hands and started pulling my wife up.  “Go Shwetha, just enjoy yourself,” as I said.  My wife got up and went with Vishal.

[+] 5 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
As he took my wife to the floor where other pairs were dancing, he softly placed my wife’s hands on his shoulders and grabbed her wait, and my wife turned around and looked at me.  I showed her a thumbs up, encouraging her to enjoy herself.  Quickly Vishal got my wife into the groove and started making my wife dance with him.  As he was holding my wife’s waist and dancing, he signalled her to look at me, as they both looked at me, I smiled at them and showed them the okay gesture with my hand, my wife smiled back at me, and he said something to my wife and my wife started blushing and he hugged my wife and my wife hugged him back and looked at me.  As I showed her the okay gesture with my hand and smiled at my wife, my wife blew me a kiss.  Clearly she was horny, since she was drunk, she let her emotions free, and at the same time realising that I was encouraging her from the table, she started hugging him with all the love and enjoying herself.  My wife had a weakness for younger guys, I have noticed her freely hugging my sons’ school seniors back.  

Like Reply
On my elder son’s birthday, he had invited his school senior guys as well, and after the birthday as everyone started to leave, one of his school senior guys, who happens to be a student from Africa, hugged my wife, since the guy was ugly she did not hug him back properly.  When my son’s other senior guy, who happened to be white guy named Arthur, nicely built guy, hugged my wife, she just cut loose and took him to her embrace and even kissed his cheeks and sent him home.  She quickly ran to the washroom and came back washing her face.  I entered the washroom to see why she rushed to the washroom, I saw her panteis in the laundry bag.  As I picked up her panteis, the portion near her pussy of her panties were totally wet, that’s when I realised my wife had a weakness for young guys and just hugging them would get her panties wet.  Not just that day, every time Arthur came to our house and went to hug my wife, my wife used to happily hug him back and kiss his cheeks.  One day Arthur had even convinced her to wear a bikini for him, and my horny but dumb wife, had wore the red color bikini he gifited for her and was posing for him nicely at my swimming pool, and he was taking pictures of her.  Once Arthur was done taking pictures of my wife in her red bikini, he kept the camera on the swimming pool lounger and hugged my wife who was in her red bikini and jumped into the pool.  Clearly he was romancing my wife in the pool and my wife was letting him romance all he wanted.  I was watching all this from my bedroom balcony and I got pissed off and yelled at my wife and she came out of the pool.  That was the last time Arthur came to my house, but somehow I came to know that my wife meets him every now and then at Mr. Sub, where he works part time.  When I was in India last time, Arthur had taken my wife to his place and was making love to my wife, which I came to know only recently through his girlfriend.  Though I was angry at my wife, thinking about my sons I tried to forget it.  This time while coming to India, I brought my wife along, so that she doesn’t sleep around with Arthur while I am in India.
Like Reply
Now I am in India, and all of a sudden I see a change in me and I was enjoying others romancing my wife.  As I was watching my wife hugging Vishal back, at the pub, the thought of Arthur came to my mind, “as soon as I take my wife back to Canada, I have to invite Arthur home and allow him to romance my wife,” I said to myself.  I was feeling horny already watching Vishal hug and dance with my wife and my wife was hugging him back and smiling at me.  Picking up my glass, I went past all the tables and reached my wife and Vishal, “how is the college girl dancing, Vishal?” I asked giggling, acting as if I was too drunk.  “Gopi, stop it,” my wife chuckled.  “She is just perfect, sir,” Vishal said.  “No, you are perfect, Vishal.  Isn’t he, Shwetha?  Look how comfortable he had made you feel,” I said.  My wife was smiling at me and blushing, perhaps the drink was making her do it.  But she was enjoying herself hugging her kind of guy, the younger guys.  “Thank you Sir.  Madam, you want to go have a drink and come?” he asked.  “No Vishal, I will be with you,” my wife said.  She was clearly horny and was in no mood to leave Vishal.  “I am not telling you this because I am drunk, but Shwetha, you and Vishal look great together, like lovers,” I said.  As my wife blushed, “Sir, she looks younger than me,” Vishal said.  “Oh come on Vishal,” my wife exclaimed and smiled at him.  “You are madam.  Look how beautiful your eyes are, look how beautiful your lips are,” he said and looked at my wife’s lips.  “Alright, I think I am disturbing you, I will go back to my table, you guys have fun,” I said, and as I was returning back to my table, to my shock, Vishal and my wife were kissing each other’s lips.  As I went and sat at my table, my wife stopped kissing his lips back and looked at me, and I smiled at her and she smiled back at me.  As Vishal brought his lips close to my wife’s lips to kiss her lips again, “no” she nodded, and smiled at him and was telling him something.  He turned around and looked at me, and he smiled and holding my wife’s hand he came towards the table and they both sat.  “What happened guys?” I asked.  “Can I take your wife to my place?” he asked.
Like Reply
My wife was shocked at his boldness, but I got horny, “is it safe?” I asked.  “No, I am not going anywhere without you, Gopi,” my wife said.  “How far is your house from here, Vishal?” I asked.  “Just 10 minutes from here.  Why don’t you guys join me for dinner at my house, I am alone at home,” he said.  “What about your friends, whom you are waiting for?” I asked.  “Fuck them.  You are more important to me now than my friends,” he said looking at my wife and my wife though started to blush, she controlled herself.  Clearly my wife was horny and was ready to go to bed with him.  Besides, she is drunk now.  “What do you say, Gopi?” my wife asked.  The way she asked made me horny.  She asked as if she was begging me to take her to his house.  “We can go to his house,” as I was saying, my wife and Vishal got excited and were having huge smiles on their faces, “we can go to his house, under one condition,” I said.  “What is it, Sir?” Vishal asked.  “You both should dance for me and entertain me,” I said.  “I would love to dance with Shwetha, sir,” Vishal.  “All of a sudden started calling her Shwetha, instead of Madam?” I asked playfully.  “We got close pretty quickly Sir.  Besides, she looks pretty young,” Vishal said.  “He thinks I am younger than him, Gopi, and told me that he will only call me by my name,” my wife said casually smiling.  “Are you okay with Sir’s condition, Shwetha?” Vishal asked, smiling at my wife.  “Vishal, I can’t dance, you know that,” my wife said.  “Just hold me like you were holding, and I will take care of the rest of the things,” he said and winked at my wife.  My wife was looking at my reaction, “Sir, are you sure you want to watch us dance? I mean, my dance moves are more romantic and passionate.  Won’t you feel uncomfortable watching me dancing with Shwetha dancing in a romantic way?” Vishal asked.  “I don’t know, but I enjoyed the way you both were dancing today,” I said.  “Hmmmmm… in that case, I am gonna dance with Shwetha, just the way I was dancing with Shwetha, but since I am gonna dance at my place I will naturally be more comfortable and get more romantic with Shwetha,” as he was saying looking at my wife, “I understand,” I was saying and he was openly lusting my wife, and my wife was licking her lips and putting her head down.  Clearly she was horny.  “I mean, while I am dancing with Shwetha, in a flow there are chances that I might romance Shwetha too much.  At any point if you feel I am romancing too much while dancing with Shwetha, please stop me okay?” Vishal said.  “Shwetha, if I lose control and start romancing you too much while dancing, please feel free to let me know okay?” Vishal said.  “Sure,” my wife said softly and smiled at him.  “Shwetha, we are gonna be fine, okay?” Vishal said, placing his hands over my wife’s hand.  “I think we are wasting time, let's go to my place now,” Vishal said and called the waiter and asked him for the bill.  As we were waiting for the bill, Vishal’s friends came there and started coming near us.  “Hey, why weren’t you returning my calls?” one of his friends asked.  “Sir, these are my friends,” as he was trying to introduce his friends to us, his friends just dragged him with them and he just went along with them.  I was disappointed, and my wife was more disappointed.
Like Reply
We didn’t speak a word and ordered for more drinks and started to get drunk.  “I thought we were gonna have nice fun in his house, Shwetha,” I said.  “Me too, Gopi,” as my wife was saying, Vishal started running into the pub, and came right to my wife.  As my wife was sitting and sipping her drinks, he grabbed my wife’s hair from behind with his left hand and lifted her head upwards and started kissing her lips, and my wife totally ignoring me started kissing his lips back.  I started getting horny and started having a boner in my pants.  As I tried to pick up my phone and video record Vishal kissing my wife’s, my phone battery was just 5%, and decided not to video record and enjoy watching live smooching.  As Vishal was grabbing my wife’s hair with his left hand and kissing her lips passionately, “why don’t you sit down and kiss my wife comfortably, we started missing you already,” I said.  “I started missing, Shwetha, as well Sir, that’s why I came running to give you my contact number,” he said and gave his card.  “Call me, I have to go immediately,” Vishal said and immediately started to leave.  “Vishal ……,” my wife called, but he continued to run.  “Go, Shwetha, catch him, or else we are going to miss him too much,” as I said, my wife, though half drunk, somehow started running and caught him at the stairs.  When I looked through the window, “Vishal,” my wife called and Vishal who was at the corner of the stairs where my wife was standing drunk and the driver came to help.  He turned around and looked at my wife running towards him, and he, with open arms, took my wife into his arms and hugged her.  “I am gonna miss you,” as my wife said, he held my wife’s face and started kissing her lips and she was kissing his lips back.  “Shwetha …. Shwetha… Shwetha…” he said, pausing the smooch and holding my wife’s face.  “I will come back to you soon, okay..  Write your hotel address and Room number, here, please,” he said and gave her his card and a pen.  As my wife was crying and writing down our Hotel name and other details on the card, “Shwetha, I am gonna miss you so much,” speaking emotionally, he went behind my wife and hugged her from behind.  “I want you badly, Shwetha, I want this … I want this ….” speaking emotionally, he grabbed my wife’s pussy over her leggings.  “Shwetha… I am gonna have this soon…. I am gonna have this soon,” speaking emotionally he inserted his right hand inside my wife’s leggings and panteis and grabbed her naked pussy.  The moment he touched my wife’s naked pussy, “mmmmmmmm,......” she moaned and exclaimed at the same time and dropped the his pen and his card on the stairs and as she got down a couple of stairs and pick up his pen, the stairs door opened and bunch of guys started chasing Vishal and he started running back towards switched off all the power supply, turning the entire area dark and escaped from the place.  While it was dark, people started switching on the phone lights, I switched on my phone right and started running out to the stairs where my wife was standing.
Like Reply
The place was so chaotic and people started running everywhere in the dark.  By the time I reached my wife, who was scared, the driver started taking the stairs and running towards my wife.  Through the darkness, with the help of the phone light, we saw the driver pushing the crowd and coming towards us to save us, “where is Sir, madam?” he asked my wife.  “I am here,” as I said.  “Let's get the hell out here madam, fast,” he said and started carrying my wife over his shoulder and the very next moment my phone battery gave off and my phone switched off.  “Gopi,” my wife, who was over the driver’s right shoulder, called in the dark, trying to reach for me, “I am here, baby,” I said and caught her hand.  “My God..!” my wife exclaimed.  “What happened?” I asked.  “Gopi, someone is removing my leggings,” my wife exclaimed.  “Who is the fuck is that?” the driver started yelling.  “Fucking perverts,” the driver started yelling at the crowd in the dark and started getting down the stairs one after the other.  “Oh my God, Gopi mmmmm… someone is removing my panties as well,” as my wife started to exclaim, the power came back, and to my shock it was the driver who was removing my wife’s panteis with his left hand.  Since my wife was over his right shoulder, she would not see who was removing her panteis.  “Perverts… Fucking drunk perverts,” he started yelling at the crowd and removed my wife’s panties completely and put it inside left pocket.  “Thank God, the light is back, move you bloody drunkards,” he started yelling at the crowd and got my wife’s off his shoulder and hugged my wife with her arms around his neck and wrapped her legs around his waist and grabbing my wife’s naked ass cheeks, he started getting down the stairs among the slow moving crowd as slowly as he could enjoying the feel of my wife’s ass cheeks in his hands.  “Sir,” he called as I went next to him.  “Some pervert has removed her leggings and panties, Sir,” as he said my wife was looking at me with an uncomfortable facial reaction.  “Hold on to him, Shwetha, we will get out in a minute,” I said and my wife hugged him and closed her eyes.  “Madam, you want me to search for your panties and leggings?” he asked my wife.  Without saying a word, my wife was just hugging him and biting her lips uneasily as if she was about to cum.  As I somehow, through the crowd went past the driver who was hugging my wife and carrying her, and bent down and see what he was doing, to my shock, grabbing my wife’s naked ass cheeks, he was fingering my wife’s pussy, and his fingers were full of my wife’s juices.  “Gopi mmmmmmmmmm,” my wife called, as I went behind the driver and looked at my wife’s face, “I can’t … I can’t … I am gonna cum… I am gonna cum… mmmmmmmmm mmmm,” she moaned hugging him tight and holding my chin with her left hand, “I love you, mmmmmmmmm,,,” she moaned and pulled my lips close to her lips, “mmmmmm mmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmm,” she moaned and started kissing my lips.  “Did you cum?” I whispered.  “Yeah,” she said, this time with a naughty smile and hugged him tight and gave me a naughty smile.

Like Reply