Adultery The Turbaned Negro (Completed)
Lovely update
[+] 1 user Likes Manikandarajesh's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Is it coming tonight?
[+] 1 user Likes Aslam-kamya's post
Like Reply
Wow wonderful update !

Thanks bro
[+] 1 user Likes Amit2021msm's post
Like Reply
Awesome story....... waiting for update.
[+] 1 user Likes RANA ROY's post
Like Reply
Thank you for all the appreciation. Be tuned for more upcoming surprises.
[+] 2 users Like Mintu08's post
Like Reply
Waiting
[+] 1 user Likes drlund's post
Like Reply
(14-10-2022, 02:37 AM)Navellover143143 Wrote: Plz avoid aru

Bhai, please avoid story, if it is bothering you. Why r u spoiling someone else's fun? Nobody forcing you to read. Just stay away from moral policing on a sex story website.
[+] 3 users Like yenjvoy's post
Like Reply
Ch 43. Can Lines Blur Between Dream and Reality?

Dream sequence continued :

Kavita was surprised to hear the voice and even more shocked to see the person who uttered the lines and came upto her. The girl was equally bejwelled and dressed as skantily as her, although the curves were surely less, but nevertheless a similar image and reflection. 

The girl was none other than Asha herself!

"Aashu??" Kavita wide eyed her daughter, who caught hold of her hand and cooed...

"Yes maa! I know all about the Maharaj and you! Let me bring you both close!"

Saying so Asha took her mother out of the crowd of the other existing women and led her towards an eagerly awaiting Jason, whose dark coal chest glistened with sheer sweat, making it appear darker with contrast to the cream colored half sleeve jacket.

"Come on mah Queen! Come to meh!"

While Asha helped her mother take swaying steps towards the negro, she cooed into her ear....

"I know how much you love his company maa! I know how useless pappa is!"

"Whaa..?" Kavita was shocked and amazed at how blunt Asha appeared in this crazy dream, although she was now totally confused at what was a dream and what was the reality. She did admire how sexy her daughter looked, but the sudden degradation of her husband sent shivers inside her.

"Uh..why did you say that Ashu?" Kavita cooed. Her steps very close to where Jason stood, with arms widespread.

Asha in response giggled and she sweetly held a hand to her mouth, making the giggle appear less loud. Kavita was confused and yet Jason's sweaty aroma was pulling her close to him. She was eager to smell the sweat from the coal black body directly and she thanked the Sun god for allowing the negro to produce such pungent sweat glands.

"Uhmm maa you will soon know why I said that!" Asha stopped her giggling and in the meantime Kavita reached Jason and the next moment, they hugged. Asha took a position to Jason's side and Kavita faced her, realising in shock that her daughter looked more happy than angry or surprised.

During the hug, a chained man passed by the side of Kavita and the moment she saw the man, her heart pounded harder. The chained man was Sunil and he looked totally beaten up with blood stains across his body. Kabita also looked down to see her husband's penis was chained in a way that the organ had very less chances of rising up during arousal. Overall, Sunil looked miserable!

"Uhh leave meeeee!! You darkiessss!!!! Urghh Kavi! Don't do this!! You are a Sati Savitri!!!"

Kavita broke the hug and Asha too wide eyed at the word her father just used. Both mother and daughter took a moment of silence before beginning to giggle lightly at first, but then it eventually turned into a roaring laughter!

Jason stood still, watching the mother daughter duo laugh at Sunil's words and the chained man just got more and more angry! His heart turned white with the sounds of sarcasm from the laughter of both his daughter and wife.

"KAVI!! ASHU!!! STOP IT!"

But just then in response to her husband's loud protest, Kavita stopped giggling and cooed, still having a playful tone...

"Uhmm oh my! Sunil, did you just say 'Sati Savitri'?? Ohhhh devvvaaaaa!"

Asha too turned into her normal tone and ordered the negro guards to take her father away and watching Sunil being treated so brutally, Kavita didn't quite emphathise with him, rather she hugged Jason firmer and focussed on inhaling his musky sweat and mashing her golden shawled breasts against his bare chest. 

But!

Just then, another pair of hands joined Kavita's and she realised it was Asha herself, who hugged Jason from back!

Strangely instead of protesting to this sudden move of Asha, Kavita didn't bother breaking the hug and neither did Asha, both skantily clad mother and daughter hugged Jason from either side and suddenly Kavita felt the sun getting darker and darker and ultimately the whole sky blacked out.

"Huhhh??? Whaat?? Oh..uhmmm!"

Kavita woke up on her bed and realised Jason sleeping sound next to her, with one manly hand still clasped on her naked fleshy thighs, while the other hand still glued to one ample breast. 

Kavita saw the time and realised it was almost 3 am. Realising she had to get back to her regular sleeping pose besides hef husband, she slowly shifted away Jason's hand and gathered her nightie and undergarments, rushing out to head away straight to her own room.

Even when Kavita clothed up and slept on her own bed, she blushed deep red from the wicked dream she just had. The whole medeival set up surely had looked surreal and what was more bizzare was how accepting Asha was with the entire adulterous relationship between her and Jason!

A strange feeling evoked inside Kavita and she felt goosebumps throughout her body when she thought....

"Will Asha ever accept this relation in reality? Will such a thing happen in real...? Uhmm..oh my!"

Kavita did feel a strange itch happening inside her own body at the thought and also recollecting on how crazy, yet darkly erotic the dream looked and the moment she remembered the chained man being her husband Sunil, she looked at his now sleeping mode with a wicked smile and then, with some further naughty thoughts in mind, the hefty beauty dozed off to a deep sleep.

Next morning :

Just like the previous few days, Kavita continued her mischiveous gestures with Jason and Asha was surprised that this time, she did it more smoothly. She openly did stuff like interlinking her fingers with his in a playful manner and sometimes feeding him from her plate and also allowing him to do the same. 

Arushi on the other hand ate her meal peacefully and didn't quite interfere with what her mother and Jason was upto. She was more excited to get a sim card for her phone and play with it, tap on it and do stuff! Deep in mind, she thanked Jason and was careful of the fact that Asha remained oblivious to this gift of hers. 

Sensing Arushi's non interference, both Jason and Kavita were relieved and right infront of Asha, Jason ignited the atmosphere even more. Making sure of the girl's attention, the negro got his face closer to Kavita and touched her lip lightly, which ignited her a bit more inside. Asha was shocked and tried looking to the other side, but after fidgeting with the spoon, she looked back to see Jason nibbling on her mother's lips for some more time and Kavita was allowing it willingly. 

The sight of the dark afro lips nibbling on her mother's rosey ones made Asha feel ackward and she rushed out, saying a half hearted "bye". Watching her go, Arushi made sure once more that the phone was inside the pockets of her skirt all safe and luckily before she could lay eye on Jason and her mother, they had sat normally and continued with their breakfast.

A while later : 

Inside the car, Kavita realised Jason was avoiding her and as a surprise, he was rather looking back and chatting with Arushi regarding her school and other stuff related to it. Kabita realised Arushi behaving equally friendly with Jason and she felt a shiver whenever she saw Arushi giggle due to some jokes from him and in the meantime the man would state at the blue skirt clad thighs.

Dark thoughts occured in Kavita's mind and she bit her lower lip thinking...

"Oh Deva...does Jason has a thing for li..."

But just then a car passes by with such a rush that Kavita hurriedly stopped her own car and this resulted in Arushi's skirt rising up a bit more, while she grabbed hold of the front seat and balanced herself. Jason's eyes widened when he saw the skirt rise up, getting a good amount of view of the girl's thighs which were pretty plump for someone her age.

"Heyy Lil fella...le..me get that okay fo ya!"

Saying so Jason himself stretched a hand out and straightened the skirt, sending a shiver inside Arushi and yet she cooed "uh thanks uncle Jason" and although Kavita saw it, she didn't react, rather she was busy with another thought. The thought about the dream last night!

The devils inside Kavita's hefty body made her think again and again....

"What if Asha accepts this adulterous affair? Like she did in the dream! Hmmmmmmm"

While Jason smiled in a mischievous mode, it was Arushi who was jumping and hopping from inside. She was very sure of rushing to the nearest phone shop for a sim card after school was over!

College :

"Hey..psssttt Ashu?" Sheetal poked the hip fat of her bestie, who avoided looking at the irritating girl next to her. Asha didn't want to distract her mind, she was already full of distractions and she also knew what Sheetal would bring up.

"Psssttt Aaaasshhuu!! Hey are you listening???"

Asha had to give up. There was no way she could avoid Sheetal. Infact the girl's leg pulling had actually kinked her up before, but she never admitted it. With a big sigh, she cooed...."what is it Sheetu?"

"Ummm did you f u c k him yet?"

Sheetal had a mischievous tone and Asha wanted to punch her face for sure. Now she entered a phase where Jason just wouldn't leave her mind!

"Shutup okay? The bastard is already fuc....I mean... having sex with maa! Shucks..under the same roof!"

"Hmmm hey it's okay! I wanna hear you say 'Fuck' atleast once Ashu!"

Sheetal playfully cooed and Asha controlled herself somehow from not fist punching her bestie! She could have even killed Sheetal for mentioning Jason again and again. The negro had already invaded her mind.

"Will you...urgh! Just shut the hell up! I don't wanna talk about him!"

Asha cooed, but Sheetal was a bitchy girl herself. She forwarded a hand and pressed a peeking boob of Asha, certainly sending a shiver inside her, but at this moment, she ignored and shifted more to the other side. Sheetal too let go of the teasing and focussed on the leacture. A smile still evident ok the girl's lips as she knew Asha would have surely stuff to share in the future.

After school :

"Are Arushi beti, step in the bus! Come quick!" 

The school bus driver shouted at the girl who seemed super excited from inside and in response she cooed...

"Are bhaiya! You go! Maa will pick me up!" 

"Okay beti!" The driver nodded and left Arushi to herself, who quickly rushed out and crossed the nearby road to reach for a Samsung store. She thanked her piggy bank for being able to afford the sim! 

Once the sim was installed, Arushi thanked the store keeper from within her heart...

"Thaaaank youu bhayiyaaaa!!!!"

The smartphone gave Arushi a whole new thrill in life for sure. Getting totally excited, she caught an auto in order to rush to her house straightaway and once she reached her door and was about to shove the key to the hole...

Wham!

Precisely at that moment, Jason opened the door. The man was dressed up typically in his casual form with a lump easily visible in his baggy. The man's presence almost shook the bubbly girl and her phone was almost about to slip off from the skirt pocket, but Jason got hold of it, giving it back to her, placing it on his palm himself.

"Uh...hi uncle Jason.." Arushi was not really formal with the negro anymore, specially when she had got such a lovely gift from the man. Jason smiled and bent down a bit pouting...."Heya lil fella! le me guess....hmmmmmmmmm ya got a sim right?"

Arushi bit her lower lip and just cutely nodded in an yes. Jason smiled at the bubbly expression of the girl and welcomed her in the house, while not ashamed that his lump was easily visible to the eyes of the sort of curious girl, who did saw the lump easily and felt ackward once more.

"So how waz school?" Jason sat besides Arushi on the sofa, his eyes not at all willing to divert from the fair plump thighs peeking from the blue skirt. Infact this was the sight which usually kept him hard, but he sat normally, not making any effort to fixate Arushi's eyes on his lump. Rather he conversed normally.

"Uhm...yeah...it was fine!" Arushi cooed. 

Cool! Here...le me give you mah number!..le me be da first in ya list!"

Jason smoothly took the phone and typed his number on it, giving it back to Arushi, who saw this strange Dp besides his number. It was the closeup of his cockhead, which resembled a black python face to Arushi and she made a face..

"Eeewww what kind of a Dp is that uncle Jason??"

Jason smiled and cooed..." Mah personal cobra!"

Now, Arushi being the fresh bud she wasn't even closely suspicious of the pic of the cockhead, rather she believed it to be what Jason had said. 

"Your umm personal cobra? Uhh... isn't it dangerous?" Arushi cooed. This was first time the girl was so amiable with the negro. 

"Yup!" Jason smirked. 

"Uh.. does it bite uncle Jason?" Arushi crossed her legs facing Jason and the man's lump grew more at the sight of the slightly sweaty fair plump legs crossed, emphasizing it's meatiness. 

"Ummm not really, but it does shoot a lot of venom!" Jason was enjoying the conversation more than directly flirting. He always loved taking it slow and he knew with Arushi he had to be more patient.

"A lot? Urgh! Why so?" Arushi looked as curious as some student studying snakes in a Wildlife class. 

"Coz they are BIG and BLACK! Black cobras shoot a lot!"

Jason's statement made Arushi wonder and she bit her lower lip for sometime, wondering about something and in the meantime Jason got his face near her, pouting...

"Hey! Whatcha thinkin? Wanna see tje cobra sumday?"

Arushi puppy eyed the negro and nodded in excitement, while Jason smiled and cooed...."Don worry Princess! Sumday soon fo sure!"

Arushi smiled and then yawned, getting up and pouting..."sorry uncle Jason! Kinda tired, gonna take a small nap! See ya"

Arushi rushed up the stairs with her school bag on one hand and Jason got the kodak opportunity to see her fat swaying bum clad in the school skirt once more! He groped his groin and sketched some naughty ideas in mind for the bubbly girl and this made him smile wickedly once more.

The Mother-Daughter Talk :

After dinner, Asha walked all the way to the larger balcony attached to the hall. She was a bit confused and also curious to why her mother called her up seperately for a talk. The moment the girl walked into the balcony, she saw Kavita with her elbows crossed on the railing, looking up at the stars apparently. Asha almost walked upto her mother and uttered.."Yes maa? why did y........"

Asha had to stop when Kavita turned to face her daughter and this was a shocking moment for the girl, when she realised that her mother had wore a robe, but clearly nothing under it! she was apparently buck naked, because through the robe openings whatever peeked out of Kavita was plain bare, for instance her meaty cleavage which easily could be guessed of not having a bra and from the edges of the lower portion of the robe, her meaty collosal legs peeked out all bare. 

Overall, the lady looked supremely sexual, despite the robe.

Asha felt odd seing her mother in this semi nude state, but not surprised because she had seen her fully naked during her sex with Jason. But what was surprising was the fact that why would her mother greet her daughter in this state!

"Uhm maa....dont you umm think you..."

Kavita sighed and held Asha's hands on her own and cooed very honestly..."Yes beta, I am fully.....uh....fully naked inside!"

Asha wide eyed and the chilly breeze around added to the silent tension between her and her mother, whose own long thick hair blew gracefully.

"Ashu....I have called you to confess something! uh....don't think wrong of me....uh..."

Asha had a stern voice, although she didn't shove her hands away from her mother's...."W...hat is..it maa?" her voice sounded as if she was sure of the upcoming statement of Kavita, who silenced for a while and then looked to the other side, pouting out....

"Ashu! I am having a rela..."
But Asha stopped her in middle and raised her voice straightaway...

"HAVING SEX WITH JASON RIGHT??"

An arrow of electric current passed through the heart of Kavita and yet she stood firm with herself. But then the very next moment, she looked at her daughter with raised eyebrows.

'Does Asha know everything about me and Jason?? how did she?'

Seing her mother confused, Asha pouted with a heavy heart..."I know it all ma! don't pretend anymore!"
"Oh...Ashu....did you see me and.... umm anytime?" Kavita felt the breezes blow any more than her hair. Her nipples erected on its own and even her cunny throbbed at the idea that Asha had seen her sex the negro!
"I know it all maa.... and..." Asha stopped. Her own nipples erecting in tension and she began to chew on her lower lip. Kavita felt a deep erotic tension between herself and her daughter at this very moment and she held on to Asha's palms even more firmer than before. This firmer grasp made Asha shiver more and this was not due to the cold breezes of the night.

"Ashu......your father and I....... "

Kavita was genuinely teary eyed this time and she took such a sigh and the robe strings let go and her fully bare balloony breasts touched Asha's own, sending a whole new shiver through her this time and what made this shiver worse was Kavita's sudden firm hug! this made two pairs of breasts mash against each other, and one pair being bare.

"Ashu....sniff.....your father is so useless! I sniff....needed someone!" Kavita hugged her daughter quite normally, however Asha felt the warmth of the naked body she had only peeked at untill now. The naked bare fronts of her own mother, her ravishingly voluptuous mother!

"Uh..maaa its....urghh.....dont break like this please!" Asha broke the hug for the sake of sanity and shivered to look down to see her mother's exposed breasts, rather she looked at her and rubbed off the tiny tears off her cheeks. More than sexual, this was more a moment of empathy between a mother and her daughter and Kavita couldn't help but pout out....

"So....uhmm you are okay with our....."

Asha hesitated, but cooed boldly....

"Uh..maa...I can't answer that..."

"Just....just tell me the truth Ashu!" Kavita cooed, her bare breasts now almost peeking out of the robe due to rising up and down in a high pace.

Asha closed her eyes and pouted...

"You realise you are cheating on pappa?? gosh...."

Kavita grabbed the shoulders of her daughter and made her face her, using force this time. Doing so, her bare breasts and her jiggly belly both peeked out of the open robe and there was rage in her eyes, atleast what Asha noticed.

"Answer me Ashu! Do you accept this relation or not?"

A buck naked mother clad in just a robe was desperately seeking approval from her daughter about a crazy sexual affair she was having for weeks and Asha opened her mouth atlast and Kavita awaited the words that she would hear.

The Chilly breezes grew colder around both the mother and daughter. It was as if everything from the breezes to the fluffing leaves of the trees around the house waited for Asha's answer.
[+] 7 users Like Mintu08's post
Like Reply
Stay tuned and continue giving your love to the story!
[+] 2 users Like Mintu08's post
Like Reply
thanks bro
[+] 1 user Likes masud93's post
Like Reply
lagta hai samne DHAMAKA hone wala hai,,,,
[+] 1 user Likes masud93's post
Like Reply
Ashu......your father and I

while reading this line 
i thought kavita is talking about divorce...
yourock
[+] 1 user Likes Frederick Fred's post
Like Reply
(19-10-2022, 08:32 PM)Mintu08 Wrote: Stay tuned and continue giving your love to the story!

Just can't wait for more. Yeh dil maange more . . . . .
[+] 1 user Likes OozinHoney's post
Like Reply
Awesome Awesome Awesome!!!
Btw, it was my Birthday today.. And I consider this episode a great gift from you, bro! Heart
Keep up the good work.. yourock
[+] 2 users Like Desmond Miles's post
Like Reply
Keep gifting erotisicm to every fan reader of your writings....
Spine chilling Hott.....
Thanks for writing.....
[+] 2 users Like abcturbine's post
Like Reply
(20-10-2022, 04:01 AM)Desmond Miles Wrote: Awesome Awesome Awesome!!!
Btw, it was my Birthday today.. And I consider this episode a great gift from you, bro! Heart
Keep up the good work.. yourock

Well, firstly Many Happy returns of the day bro!

Glad I could make you happy in such an important day of your life Smile

Keep enjoying
[+] 1 user Likes Mintu08's post
Like Reply
Thank you everyone for the love and affection. Nothing is more pleasurable for an author than the fact that the readers are enjoying every single moment!
[+] 3 users Like Mintu08's post
Like Reply
(20-10-2022, 06:15 PM)Mintu08 Wrote: Well, firstly Many Happy returns of the day bro!

Glad I could make you happy in such an important day of your life Smile

Keep enjoying

Thanks! Heart
Keep making us happy like this.. You are the best writer here! clps
[+] 1 user Likes Desmond Miles's post
Like Reply
superrrr
[+] 1 user Likes Sanjjay Rangasamy's post
Like Reply
Hey Bro,

Absolutely erotic story. But if add cuck fun that would be more cock hard erotic. I mean I do not see any interation with sunil, kavita and jason. Kavita and json can have some daring devilish fun in front of sunil. Can you please add some erotic cuck fun like that.
[+] 2 users Like milfomaniak's post
Like Reply