Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
carpie2008

My Lactating Mother's Social Service Turns Unpleasant

Last year My Family came back to this suburb of Trichi, where My Parents had grown up, to settle down. My Parents had graduated from the University of Madras, both with degrees in thebangutic counseling, with an emphasis in Christian pastoral support work. Most of my life, we lived on various cities.

Last June My Parents decided there was no place like home. They saw this also as a way to grow in our faith, and to follow the Lord.

God must have blessed My Father when he took My Mother's hand in marriage. She was a fair complexioned, healthy and beautiful woman. My mother had sexy fantastic figure, large expressive eyes, round face, juicy lips.She had a soft, smoky voice with finely chiseled cheeks. For a 38-year-old woman, My Mother was still truly blessed with a stunning figure. She had long, black, silky, hair which would reach her knees.

But the first thing anyone would notice was her big tits. They were monstrous at any standards. My Mother had big tits that would stop traffic. As a 15 years boy, often I would snuck a peak at one of her brassieres and sighed when I read the label: 42DDD. After My Mother giving birth to a child last year, I frequently glanced at the labels on her bras. Sometimes she was wearing E cup bras and it made my heart stop.

The blouse she had on her breasts did little to hide her excess tit flesh nearly spilling out the top.Her ass was in a perfectly round form inside her tight saree that bulged out the bottoms of her jiggling ass cheeks.

Since My Sister was born eight months ago, My Mother had worked hard to get herself back in shape and I think She succeeded very well. The only difference in her body, compared to pre-pregnancy, was the fact that her breasts were much larger and full of milk. She was still breast feeding my small sister thrice a day.

The only problem was that My Mother had a surplus of milk and have to express some daily. To everybody, her big boobs look fantastic. They were large, firm and her nipples were huge and always look swollen and erect. There would be two damp patches on her blouse at anytime. It would turn everybody on no end and they feel extra sensitive and sensual. She looked hot and so very sexy.

We had settled in quickly in our hometown, renewed old friendships, shook our heads at the changes and then joined a church that My Mother had attended when she was little. The congregation was large, the minister gave a good sermon, and people were nice. My Parents jumped into church work full throttle, eager to grow spiritually.

And when it was obvious to My Mother that the youth group needed more attention than it had been getting. She eagerly suggested that she volunteer to help get it back on track. My Father agreed. At church the head of the youth group, James approached My parents after service one Sunday.

My Father had not realized My Mother had spoken to him and expressed an interest in working with older teenage boys. Following up, James asked if they were interested in counseling a few of them. "They're getting in all kinds of scbangs," he told us. He seemed quite concerned about what he had to tell them and pulled them off to a corner during coffee hour.

"There is Arokia Raj, the son of the richest family in town. He is 17. He was arrested for holding a gang bang with a woman - from this church - in his parent's house while they were out of town. He made a video of it".

My Mother was listening very intently, and said, like a true Christian soldier. "He is lost, he needs Jesus."

James grinned slightly and rolled his eyes," He is sick. He loves to wear a T shirt that says 'Down there I got more than you can handle.'"

My Mother put her hand on her gaping mouth and, with her wide eyes, stifled a mock scream.

"It gets worse," James went on. "He was also beaten up for having anal intercourse with a woman in his block. Sorry to gross you out, guys."

He went on: "Then there is Albhonse, who is another sexual predator. He's 18 and had sex with his science teacher. She had an abortion. These two are very smooth, and precocious, and would be jailed sex offenders if they were of age and their families had no clout.

Then there is Christopher, who comes from Local Scheduled caste. The fourth problem child in our teens, Sudalai muthu is a Tribal boy. They're fundamentally good kids but have been arrested for fighting, selling grass, they talk trash incessantly and need direction. I know you really pushed to do this," he looked intently at My Mother.

"But can you handle these youngsters in a small group? With your counseling training and all...." Before our family had talked it over, My Mother assured him on the , obviously anxious to meet the challenge. She felt that God had called us to this ministry.

[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Welcome back... but why is the previous story (Office Girl) left hanging?? Hope you could close that.
Bineesh!
[+] 1 user Likes bineeshm's post
Like Reply
(16-10-2022, 10:45 PM)bineeshm Wrote: Welcome back... but why is the previous story (Office Girl) left hanging?? Hope you could close that.

As mentioned several times, I am not a writer. All my posts in this forum are extracted from XOSSIP web archive only. Namaskar 

Still trying to find out the last chapter left of the previous story , will update after my efforts get success.
Like Reply
I was struck by her enthusiasm and wondered if My Parents' schedules permitted this effort but later My Mother talked My Father into it, after the fact.

Sleeping a few feet away, was Jennifer, My baby sister, now three months old. She was a gift from Heaven. I gazed through mirrors and around corners in the house to watch My Mother giving milk to Jenni. I felt like a voyeur, and could not resist the persistent urge to masturbate.

My Parents' first meeting with the boys was to take place the next Saturday. My Mother mentioned to My Father over dinner on the Friday night before that in her eagerness to get started with this ministry she had gotten Wade's phone number and met briefly with him and the other boys in the church parking lot.

We were impressed with her drive to meet the challenge of four mixed up young men who were facing an adulthood of problems and were without some special attention - attention she and My Father were trained to provide.

As we started for the church I was a little surprised that My Mother had worn a thin, synthetic chiffon see through saree which was three inches below her round deep navel . It revealed her breasts and cleavage through her very low and wide cut blouse.

This was not her usual style, but My Father assumed she wanted to look casual and youthful to set them at ease and I thought nothing of it. Back packs were in with young people, after all.

My parents met the boys in a small meeting room upstairs at the church. As I felt bored, I decided to stay outside the room but watched the proceedings now and then through window. My Parents were excited about getting acquainted with them and sat down with a commitment to get relaxed and learn about what made them tick.

My Mother was all smiles, upbeat, and told them that this was not the usual youth group meeting. She several times asked each of them to say whatever they wanted, and to think of her as their "special church mom" who was always there for them.

"And guys, we are going to throw away all the rules," she said with a smile.

ArokiaRaj was very charming, a tall, dark, muscular boy - they all looked like they worked out regularly. Albhonse was short but handsome and a kabadi player at the local high school. Sudalai Muthu smoked and stared hard at My Father when he reminded him the church was smoke-free. He was not happy about being here. Christopher was always smiling, especially at My Mother as she held the baby.

My Parents talked about youth group trips coming up, music, school, but skirted faith issues - no need to sound like they were trying to get into their spiritual heads. Eventually each of them expressed a good deal of anger toward their parents, society and stressed, particularly, how estranged they were from their mothers.

ArokiaRaj stared imploringly at them and said: "I need someone to mother me. I am so lonely and need nourishing." They all seemed to know the right buzz words.

Albhonse looked at Jenni sleeping peacefully in a portable crib My Father had set up on the floor. "She is lucky to have a loving mom," he said sadly.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply
At one point My Father wanted to set the tone of where he wanted them to be going in their lives and said firmly to each boy, "Stand up." He wanted to apply his skills in Christian counseling. He had started with ArokiaRaj and he studied him with a grin, and as it would be with the others he then reluctantly, warily rose from his chair.

"Put your hands in mine," he said as they faced each other.

"Are you ready to turn your life over to Jesus?" My Father asked him firmly, looking directly into his eyes.

With a modicum of enthusiasm ArokiaRaj, and afterwards each boy said: "Yeah, whatever."

At My Father's initiative they embraced. "I wish we could have done this more often," Christopher said, looking My Mother over for the nineteenth time.

My Mother stood and said to Chris, "Do you need a motherly hug?" He said he sure did, and she got up and stood before him. She offered her arms around his head as he sat forward on the couch and eagerly buried it in her chest, his large hands on her back, pulling her against him firmly.

After a few minutes of her petting his head while he seemed to overdo the maternal coziness of My Mother's breasts. She sighed, red-faced, and patted him briskly on his back. Then My Mother offered the same warm hug to each of the others.

ArokiaRaj was particularly enthusiastic, sighing: "God, this feels so good. Like God's grace is flowing through your arms into my heart."

My Father wondered at his sincerity. I wondered whether My Mother was getting tired, standing in front of each boy and offering each this five-minute affection.

"You guys can call me mom if you want," she suggested tenderly, "I'm here for you, to love you."

Through the corner of his eye, My Father caught Sudalai muthu rubbing his crotch and smiling at Albhonse and ArokiaRaj. But they got serious when they noticed his eyes on them.

The gesture surprised and offended My Father and he said to Sudalai muthu: "Something about your crotch you want to share?". My Father felt good about confronting him, taking control. He had to nip this in the bud if the group was going to grow.

Sudalai muthu was unprepared for his straight talk and put on a best behavior face and said: "Guys my age.......rub our crotches a lot, but I meant no disrespect." After a pause he said, "I do it when I'm feeling lonely and I need someone to help me turn my life over to Jesus."

My Mother looked at him bright-eyed. I had expected her to say something about how it was better to control what you did with your hands out in public, out of respect for others, especially a member of the opposite sex. I had thought My Mother was going to mention that she was uncomfortable with suggestive gestures in her presence.

Instead, she said, in a smiling voice: "Whatever you guys normally do is OK with me. If rubbing your crotches helps you express your feelings, I want you to feel positive about it. Just be you."

Then My Mother smiled and said, rather overdoing the warm fuzzies, "And I have to say I feel lucky to be with you boys.

They sat there quietly and now all of them were ever so often rubbing themselves.

"I notice that each of you is touching yourself, and that's expected" My Mother said staring. Then she turned to My Father and said matter of fact, in a collegial tone: "Dear, do you notice how each of them is doing it? This is entirely normal for boys this age."

My Father tried to speak to her confidentially, and moved close to her, saying: "This is a little outrageous. We're losing control here. They're obviously sexually attracted to you. Don't you see the inappropriateness of what they're doing?"

My Mother looked down at her feet and said: "Dear, let us not lecture them the first time!"

Instead of keeping the chat between them, My Mother then looked at the boys and said: "My husband thinks you guys are sexually attracted to me. Are you?" Instead of answering they continued to stare - and rub.

"My wife and I will not tolerate rudeness. We are not going to sit here to try to work with you boys if you ---" My Father was indignant.

But My Mother cut him off, and said sweetly, looking at them: "It's expected behavior, Dear. I'm a woman and they have got ants in their pants. Comes with the territory."

My Mother smiled at ArokiaRaj and it seemed to me My Father was somewhat lost and needlessly undermined by My Mother.

My Mother still seemed flushed from the hugging and now from the discussion of the crotch rubbing, and lay back with a heavy sigh. Her arms dbangd over the back of the couch. After a moment of silence, with everyone exchanging stares except My Father, ArokiaRaj cleared his throat. "So Mr. David, where did you meet Mrs. David?" he asked smoothly.
Like Reply
My Father welcomed the shift from the preoccupation with My Mother. He spoke proudly: "Right here. We grew up here. Best decision I ever made was to marry my wife."

"You must have had some major competition," Albhonse laughed.

My Father put my arm around My Mother and smiled: "I'm blessed." "Thank you Albhonse," My Mother smiled.

Sudalai muthu said: "Yeah, if I had a been there, I would have wanted some of THAT!". ArokiaRaj interrupted: "Sudalai, show some respect."

Sudalai talked over him. "Let us get it out on the table. I mean this is one of those group sessions, so let me do what I got to do."

Sudalai turned to look at My Father, smiling, and then got out of his chair and stepped in front of My Mother. "Stand up," he said firmly. My Father was caught off guard as was My Mother.

"Stand up," he repeated, a little louder. She did so, smiling awkwardly and saying, "Well, my husband got you to stand so what's good for the goose...." She stood and faced him, holding out her hands as each boy had done before. But Robert grabbed her by the waist and moved her so that he was behind her.

"Stretch your arms behind you, like this," he said, and he took My Mother's arms and moved them so that her knuckles were resting in the small of her back. Then he pulled her elbows back so that they were almost parallel facing behind her.

"And bring your shoulders back, stand straight," he pulled her shoulders back.

Sudalai was at My Mother's side and looked down at My Father. "Shit, this is even better than the back pack she walked in with.......Now, you get some of this every night, right Mr. David? What is it like to play with these unbelievable tits?" he said.

"Really, Sudalai," My Father laughed nervously. For some reason My Mother did not move a muscle, kind of froze in this pose and looked around at their faces.

"He's asking a fair question," ArokiaRaj said. "We've been getting to know each other for about forty minutes, shooting the shit and opening up to you with our feelings. So Mr. David, how about it?"

My Father was extremely uncomfortable with this brazen behavior, and he just stared at My Mother's body. Her body was accentuated dramatically so that her breasts were sticking out like extra large Watermelon.

My Father finally said: "We are here to talk about other things. "Catherine, sit down. Sudalai, sit down." Neither moved.

My Mother smiled, ill at ease, and said, "Maybe you should tell them what it's like". She seemed very excited, almost trembling, and My Father wanted to get this over with, so he said, "It's great."

"What is great?" Sudalai muthu said quietly.

"Her chest," My father said.

"Her big tits," Sudalai muthu said. "Right," My Father muttered, eager to avoid the fearsome danger in his manner.

Sudalai muthu seemed to have this power in his voice and he said, staring down at My Mother's breasts, "they are a lot more than you can handle, right Mr. David?"

My Father hesitated and said, "We are not here to talk about my wife."

Christopher jumped in, "so we'll talk about you. She has got to be way beyond what you can handle, right?"

My Mother looked at My Father as if waiting for more of an answer and he for some reason said, trying to put admiration in my voice, slowly saying: "Yeah, more than I can handle. A lot more."

Sudalai muthu then had the audacity to reach around My Mother with his arms and put his hands on her big breasts, squeezing them several times. His fingers were stretching out over the massive flesh.

"Sudalai!" My Father yelled, "that is enough!"

Sudalai muthu moved his hands back in an exaggerated gesture, with a big "I'm so sorry" expression on his face. He looked at My Father for a few seconds and then, grinning, said loudly to the others: "What did I tell you!"

The four boys let out cheers and applause, except Albhonse, who sat down next to My Father with a shake of the head and put his arm around him. "Dude, I thought you were going to kick his ass! I just lost 100 Rupees!"

Like Reply
My Mother continued posing the same way, until My Father demanded she sit. Her face was beet red, and she was grinning. "This is a heck of meeting for a church," she said, "I felt like I was in the spotlight."

"You were, Mrs Catherine," ArokiaRaj smiled, "and you liked it."

"You guys need to be put in check," My Mother said, trying to sound clinical, then after a beat she added: "and I guess no one here is going to do that." Then, disturbingly, she looked up at ArokiaRaj and laughed.

My Father was beside himself, but My Mother snuggled up to him and said: "Oh Dear, it's all right. Sudalai is a lost soul. It doesn't offend me. I can get through to him."

My Father continued to glare at Sudalai muthu, and then he said: "Hey, Mr. David, you're being too nice. You have still time to kick my ass.

" Not wanting to reduce this effort to violence, My Father said: "Just keep your hands to yourself."

"I just need some love from our Mrs. Mom," he said, almost smirking.

"How did that love feel?" Christopher asked.

"This bitch has got a LOT of love there," Sudalai muthu said, whistling.

Then he with exaggerated politeness said to My Father, "now Mr. David, don't be angry. I mean 'bitch' out of respect. It's a Tribal thing, right Chris?"

Christopher smiled and they knocked their fists together.

My Parents changed the subject to Albhonse's home life, which was awful, and to his compulsion to conquer women older than him. My Mother, for some reason, was still shaking, and My Father attempted to calm her down by holding her hand.

"How do these married women react when you have sex with them?" My Mother asked, her eyes wide with curiosity. Gone was that clinical detachment she normally always kept "on".

ArokiaRaj said: "Mrs Catherine, God gave me the equipment, and once they get it they keep begging. The married ones just love to get nasty and I do mean nasty. So I can fuck them for hours. But I'm so lonely all the time." He began to sob and held his arms out to My Mother for a hug.

"Now hold it right there," My Father said, "I won't stand for any more pawing of my wife."

My Mother turned to me, glaring. "Dear, can't you see he's hurting? These young men are in pain. Get over it!"

My Mother stood and embraced him for a long few minutes, this time both of them standing, and then did the same with Albhonse, then Sudalai muthu, then Sudalai muthu and Albhonse together. ArokiaRaj had managed to sneak a kiss on her lips, and then they all did. By the time Sudalai muthu and Albhonse were hugging My Mother, two pairs of lips were kissing her face and neck.

It seemed My Father felt like he would sound like a jerk if he objected to that, so he remained silent. He pretended to be happy to have the meeting as a first step with these young men but a big part of him was glad it was over. These were bras teenagers, physical, aggressive.

My Mother and My Father spoke about it in the car, and again as they went to bed.

"That was very productive. I was not expecting so much attention. I think they really liked me. What do you think?" My Mother inquired, her voice a little tense, higher, sounding oddly formal.

"If it continues like this maybe someone else should work with these guys," My Father said, a sense of apprehension coming over him, "I can't believe Sudalai muthu grabbed your chest. You must be deeply offended."

My Mother spoke quietly: "He obviously is starving for affection. We have just started this ministry, and with a lot of love they'll turn out OK."

My Father couldn't believe what he was hearing. My Mother appeared to take this assault in stride.

My Father told her he thought that Sudalai muthu was way out of line, and he also objected to the hugging and kissing.

"You must not have thought Sudalai muthu was too far out of line," My Mother said, looking at me closely. "Why do you say that?"

My Father responded, defensively. "I was expecting you to stop him,"

My Mother laughed, an edge in her voice. My Father said: "I guess he took charge before I could do anything, and then I told him to sit down, and then you asked me to tell them ----"

My Mother jumped in, "---that my big chest is more than you can handle. You know, you didn't have to play along with that. You could have cut him off and sat him down. You seemed to go along with the boasting about the fun you have with my breasts, and you told those boys I am more than you can handle. Maybe you actually forced Sudalai muthu grabbing my 'big tits' - another thing you went along with."

"That's just not true!" My Father said.

They were quiet for a few minutes. "I just know," My Mother then said, "these four can handle the love I have for them. I have got so much to give."

This conversation had gone from my concern over the boys' treatment of My Mother to My Father's lack of aggression, then to her desire to give them something that was beyond him.

I pouted, and became very anxious about what lay ahead.
Like Reply
My Parents' next meeting with the boys was going to be following Saturday. During the preceding few days My Mother told My Father that she had spoken with ArokiaRaj by telephone a couple of times, about issues with his parents. Then Albhonse called for support, and then Sudalai muthu, with Christopher on the extension. It sounded like they had been ringing the phone off the hook.

"Do you mind that they call so much, Dear?" My Mother asked, telephoning My Father at the office, and it seemed like a redundant question since she knew he was anxious about their attention to her. She seemed to be toying with him.

My Father assumed a cool and controlled tone and told her it was obvious they each had a crush on her and if that would help get them to a better place emotionally that he did not mind. But that he would tolerate any more behavior like what they had at the first meeting.

"Does that include the foul language and the flirting?" My Mother asked, again asking something obvious.

My Father said "of course it does."

She then said: "Well, these boys need nourishment and love. I think you will have to put up with it. Please.. God has given me all this nourishment for them."

On Saturday afternoon the church was almost empty. My Parents and I, with Jenni in tow, met the four in the sanctuary. As usual, I stayed outside and looked in. Albhonse shook My Father's hand, said "Hi" gruffly, then faced My Mother.

My Father had put out his arms to give him a hug - to get back control of the situation - but he disregarded him and looked at My Mother and said: "I'm so glad to see you. I need a hug from you, Mrs. David."

Albhonse said to My Father: "Why don't you take the baby?"

I held Jenni and Albhonse put his arms around My Mother tightly, saying softly: "Are you going to nourish me with God's love?"

She kissed him on the forehead and whispered: "You bet."

Then ArokiaRaj did the same kind of thing, then Christopher, then Sudalai muthu. The bonds between My Mother and the boys were deepening, and My Father was fearing that their work would be undermined by her getting too close to them.

As My Parents walked toward a large room remotely located in a corner of the basement, I noticed My Mother blushing as she spoke with the boys.

"Why this room?" My Father asked.

"This way we won't be disturbed," My Mother said, looking down at the floor.

They handed My Mother a present wrapped up in a box and she went to the washroom, then joined them in the meeting room. The room had a very solid looking meeting table in the middle of the room, a side room for a kitchen with full length windows in the partition wall. I t also contained several couches and chairs.

My Mother locked the door as she entered. As she sat down next to My Father he noticed that she was nervous, and had an alien, keyed up look in her eyes.

They all sat down to talk, Jenni still asleep in My Father's arms. Each of the boys was openly taking long looks at My Mother's breasts, and My Father seemed to have felt a pangs of jealousy, even dread. In fact he was fearing what was to come; there was a sexual suspense that was rising by the minute.

They focused all of their attention and directed all their comments to my Mother. She totally was into this ministry of helping these wayward young men. And they seemed to respond to her. So My Father tried to concentrate on the big picture and to avoid whining about the bumpy road of this outreach My Mother and he had committed to do.

My Mother's complexion, smile, and her white print saree made her a sight for sore eyes. The shoulder straps of her blouse seemed to be working overtime. But I must say I was disappointed that My Mother had chosen a dress that showed a good deal of her cleavage and her milk-swollen bosom, which pushed out so much against the blouse fabric. I was surprised the nursing bra remained out of sight.

Like Reply
My Parents were sitting at a couch in the middle of the room, and facing ArokiaRaj, Sudalai muthu and Christopher, who also sat at a couch. Albhonse, who seemed nervous, sat or stood at or near a chair to My Mother's left.

My Mother smiled and said, almost seductively: "So, how are you guys doing?"

ArokiaRaj said: "Excellent, as of five minutes ago." Then he and the others just sat there and stared at her.

"Well, I know we have to talk about some feelings and about family, but I have got some job leads for each of you," My Mother said, and she leaned far over to grab some papers out of her handbag, which was on the floor in front of her. She dumped the papers on the carpet.

"They are in here somewhere," she said.

"Take your time, Mrs Catherine," ArokiaRaj said, craning his neck, and it occurred to me that she did take her time.

"That's so considerate of you," My Mother smirked, still looking down, then smiled up at them, her eyes appreciating the stares.

Sudalai muthu elbowed ArokiaRaj and the boys laughed, something that bothered My Father a lot. He noticed at each boy would blatantly rub his crotch, particularly when My Mother was looking his way. He felt inhibited from saying anything because she had told them to be emotionally open.

"Ah," My Mother said, after what actually seemed like five minutes, "here we are." She sat up and pulled up on the pallu of her saree, saying: "Sorry, kind of falling out of this dress."

My Mother laid some papers in her lap and began to read off lists of local stores at the mall and in the city that were looking. "Come on over here and stand behind me and look at what I have got for you," she said.

Albhonse walked behind the couch and stood over My Mother, looking down at her as she read. Soon all four were behind her, leaning down, and Sudalai muthu said, "Unbelievable."

My Mother turned and looked up at him, smiling, and her eyes moved down his torso a few seconds as his hand rubbed his crotch.

My Mother put her hand on his arm, saying softly, "now Sudalai dear, we are here to work on your issues."

Christopher said: "I've got two issues I am looking at that I would love to work on," and he winked at Sudalai muthu. "Thank you," Sudalai said and they bumped fists.

Albhonse acted like the responsible one. "Look, Mrs. David is here to counsel us. Let's not mess up and get sexy with her."

ArokiaRaj shook his head. "That is hard to do. Look at the size of her tits!"

My Father was about to call a halt to this when, to his surprise, My Mother laughed and said: "Well, they sure are hard to miss, aren't they?"

Then My Mother put the papers down in her lap and said, her head leaning completely back: "So have I got your complete attention now?" She laughed suggestively, and stayed in that position for a minute.

"You got our attention when we first met you. And when we said wear a sexy saree to the meeting last week - you did," ArokiaRaj smiled.

That floored both My Father and me, and I was concerned that this meeting had already lost its Christian focus. Jenni, who had been stirring for a few moments, launched into the beginning of a hunger cry.

"Feeding time!" Albhonse said.

He spoke to My Father, a little patronizingly, as he gestured to hand the baby to My Mother. "God sure works miracles with a baby, Right Mr. David?"

My Father smiled wearily.

Albonse went on, his hand stroking his groin: "I mean, all the DNA shit is there from the beginning, and the baby grows up to be an adult! God I love kids!"

Assuming modesty was going to send My Mother elsewhere to nurse, My Father said: "Where do you want to feed her? In the women's lounge upstairs?"

My Mother said nothing and pulled down the pallu of the saree to her lap. Even with three rows of buttons across her blouse, the large gaps between those poor straining buttons showed that her breasts were extremely big.She then unbuttoned the buttons of her blouse, and opened it wide.

My Faher said with alarm, glancing at the boys: "Are you going to feed her here? Good Lord, what are you doing?"

My Mother looked at him calmly and said: "I'm sorry, what did you say?"

My Father sat in shock and watched as My Mother pulled the blouse away to display a very revealing, scanty, red, sexy bra. From his look, I ascertained that he had never seen it before. The Bra cups' were less than half size, and cut daringly from the strap down to the center of the bra - breast flesh spilled out all over the place.

My Father was completely taken aback, and said discreetly, "Where's your nursing bra?"

"I didn't want to be rude to them," My Mother said, laboring to lift the cup of her very large left breast out of her bra.

What do you mean?" My Father asked, confused.

"They bought me this bra as a present, and I wanted them to see me in it," My Mother smiled.

Struck dumb, the only question My Father could summon was: "How did they know what size?"

My Mother giggled, and whispered in his ear, "They asked me and I told them. Remember: more than you can handle, honey."

Jenni's crying, My Mother's apparent willingness to nurse in front of virtual strangers, and this revelation of a gift, were conspiring to give My Father a shock.

He sat biting his tongue while My Mother looked up at them and asked in a coquettish voice: "So how do I look?"

ArokiaRaj, mesmerized, said: "Awesome. What do you dudes think?"

Like Reply
(17-10-2022, 09:59 AM)ddey333 Wrote: As mentioned several times, I am not a writer. All my posts in this forum are extracted from XOSSIP web archive only. Namaskar 

Still trying to find out the last chapter left of the previous story , will update after my efforts get success.

Thanks for responding and appreciate your efforts much. Keep rocking!!
Bineesh!
[+] 1 user Likes bineeshm's post
Like Reply
Awesome hot
[+] 1 user Likes Curiousbull's post
Like Reply
Sudalai muthu was now standing in front of her, and Christopher was walking around the couch. Four pairs of adolescent eyes were riveted on my My Mother's chest.

"Oh yes. Wow. But, can't see the whole boobs," Sudalai muthu complained.

"Yes, and we had to go to like, hey friend how many shops did we go to, Albhonse?" Albhonse was leaning almost at the level of My Mother's left shoulder, ArokiaRaj at her right shoulder level.

"Nobody sells bras this big," Albonse said, "it took us all day, man."

Christopher jumped in, "Yeah, so let us see the other side." He was speaking softly, a lewd grin on that rogue face.

By now the baby was crying constantly, and My Father had to nudge my Mother.

Staring hard, My Mother spoke softly, the lower lip of her unsmiling mouth somewhat challenging, even defiant: "I think it's nursing time."

My Mother took my baby sister to her lap and slowly, with her eyes still on Christopher, said to him quietly, in a challenging tone: "You ready for this?"

My Mother dug her hand in and pulled at her breast, finally getting all of it out of the cup. It looked so ripe, big and round. The massive tit was perfectly centered with dark blackish-brown areola about the size of coin. Her nipple was hard and stubby.

Everyone was completely speechless.

My Mother squeezed it lovingly a few times. She then pressed at the nipple, causing milk to squirt in two thin but long jets, in two different directions

"Oops," she said softly, still staring unsmilingly at Christopher's face, grooving on his lustful attention. I heard ArokiaRaj's deep voice: "Whoa."

As Jenni settled in for her Milk, My Mother rested her head back on the couch. My Father was very upset at the situation.

"Maybe we should take a break on this meeting," He said to the four, "my wife really should have some privacy here."

This was ignored. My Father was ready to repeat myself when My Mother said: "Oh I don't mind, Dear. Nursing is a beautiful thing. And they're watching me nurse brings them closer to me."

Then My Mother slipped the other bra cup strap down to expose the other side of her bust. She looked up at the boys, "Thank you again. I just love the way this bra shows off my big tits."

She turned to My Father, "Wasn't it considerate of them to buy me this? I should wear this at home when I'm nursing."

Then My Mother said, grinning, and looking up at the boys, "....and, oh I almost forgot, when you're being a peeping tom in the next room and staring at my reflection in the mirror."

One of the boys said: "Oooooh, kinky."

My Father's must have been spiked. It was surrealistic, her bringing it up in front of them. He glanced around at the young men and then at My Mother. "I just love to watch you," he stammered, clearing his throat, trying to be discreet.

My Mother spoke loudly, looking down at her chest, "so have you watched the video you made of me nursing lately?"

My Father said: "Catherine, this is not like you. The Lord wants us to keep these feelings to ourselves."

My Mother said, "We can't help these young Christians find their way if we're not open, can we?" She looked up at Sudalai muthu and said: "My husband made a video of my nursing, and you know what? He did close ups of my tits for his viewing pleasure."

After a minute of this increasingly tense situation My Mother said: "Maybe he'll run home now and get the video camera and run back here to do Volume II."

My stomach started to churn.

Like Reply
My Mother turned to My Father: "Honey, why not? Think of the hours of entertainment for you, sneaking a look at me nursing in front of these boys."

My Father said nothing, embarrassed beyond words.

when Sudalai muthu Started commenting about My Mother's breasts, My Father was at the end of his patientce. He sternly said,"Stop it now". It had a profound effect on the boys and thery became silent immediately.

My Mother also looked at the boys with an irritated look. She came back to her old self - A respectable mother and wife. I understood she had been little carried away when she was given charge of changing the life of the boys. Now I could say that she would not want to cross the forbidden limit.

A strong silence engulfed the whole room.

About a minute later, My Father's cell phone rang. It was Foster James. He must have asked My Father to bring the boys downstairs. They all went downstairs leaving My Mother in the room.

I was rejoiced and happy.

But after 5 Minutes, Four boys returned to the room. Where was My Father?
When My Mother asked the same question, they replied he was talking with Mr. James and he would come later.

Deep silence filled in the room. The boys tried to speak with My Mother but she did not reply.

ArokiaRaj said, "I hope Jenni has a big appetite. Those tits are full of milk, right Mrs. David?"

My Mother did not say anything and shot him a look.

Sudalai muthu said, "Yeah, your baby is really going to choke down.". He was right. Jenni was sucking away, her head lost in the massive titflesh:

ArokiaRaj approached mom and my suckling sister and slowly put two fingers on mom’s other nipple and squeezed lightly. A stream of milk shot in the air. Mom was furious but the four young studs began laughing and bumping fists.

“Look at that bitch. As soon as you touched her breast, she began to give you milk from her big tits” said Sudalai Muthu.
“You boys are lost. You shouldn’t be doing that. I am a married woman and these breasts only belong to feed my baby”

“You are saying that your husband never plays with them or sucks them? Oh woman you need a real man to show you how it is done” chuckled Albhonse “I bet you liked it when I grabbed your tits that day in front of your husband. Showing him what a real man does to a woman”

Mom shook her head telling the boys that they must took off these filthy ideas from their head and return to the right path boys their age should be on.
My father finished his talk with Mr. James and entered the romm where we were my mother, my sister, me and the 4 boys. The four hooligans didn’t stop chuckling when they saw my father.

Like Reply
(17-10-2022, 11:46 PM)bineeshm Wrote: Thanks for responding and appreciate your efforts much. Keep rocking!!

Thank you !!! Namaskar
Like Reply
My father knew something was wrong seeing my mother closing the buttons of her blouse her face all red. Passing behind dad to leave, Christopher patted him on the back and chuckling: “See you later Mr. David. Mrs. David gave us in these 5 minutes enough light and shining for the whole week”

My father replied by smiling nervously and asked my mother what happened.
“Nothing dear. Don’t worry about it. I can handle it”

Dad felt stung by this comment as my mother intentionally or not made him remember the comment of the 4 boys earlier that he couldn’t handle her alone.

We went back to our house and forgot this incident until Saturday afternoon when we went to the local pool for a swim, the whole family: my father, my mother, my baby sister and me.
As soon as mom entered the pool, all the men and even the women turned their heads to look at her slender figure and her big boobs. Even when she wears a one-piece suit because of her modesty, she couldn’t hide her big delicious breasts and her swollen milk filled brown nipples.

My father was always proud of the way other people looked at mom and he felt really blessed at having married her. He is a handsome man but he knew that was only average in bed. He thought that if my mother was not a virgin before meeting him, she might not be satisfied for 15 years staying with him when men with bigger cocks approached her. But he was relieved of the sexual naivety of my mother. It kept her with him all this time. Don’t get me wrong my father is a man’s man. He’s rugged, honest and provides for his family and for my mother whatever he wants and for that my mother loves him a lot and never has any thoughts about other men. His only defect was that he was passive aggressive. Earlier when Albhonse grabbed my mother’s breasts and squeezes them in the meeting room I expected my father to be more aggressive in defending my mother.

The four boys discovered that weakness early on and I was about to see the first move by their leader on mom today in the pool…

ArokiaRaj was the son of the richest family in town. At 17, his body was developed like the body of a 25 year old bodybuilder. Rippling muscles on his biceps and chest, rock hard abs from all the time in the gym and a tall dark figure that made most girls and women swoon to their knees.
My mother has never seen him in his speedo yet. My father was no slouch but he was not a muscle god also. He was your average caring loving middle-aged father with a slight fat belly beginning to for in his stomach.
My mother and Jenni my baby sister were sitting at the edge of the pool on a table waiting for me and my father to finish our swim. My father was caught with some of his business partners talking inside the pool.
I looked toward our table and saw a tall muscular handsome dark man talking to mom and I saw that she was a little scared or a little aroused from talking with this man. I wondered who could he be.
Turning his head, I recognized him even when he was wearing his 1,000$ sunglasses. He was ArokiaRaj making his move on my mother in front of everyone even when my father and his business associates were a few feet away.
How can he be so bold, I thought. Approaching my mom not caring about my father at all. He sure is very confident like a real man should be.
From the pool I couldn’t hear what they were saying but I saw my mother looking at the package between the young stud’s legs from time to time. The sly smile on his face told me that he knew she was checking him out like any other woman would do. He knew he was irresistible to women.
But why would my mother check another’s man’s junk when she is married to my father. And this man is one of the young men she is helping to get over their dark side… I didn’t know what to think.
They talked a little and then ArokiaRaj turned his broad muscular back and shoulders to my mother and walked away. I watched her lick her lips and shiver a little as she watched him go away.
My father did not see any of this. When we got out of the pool, my mother told my father that she needed to freshen up a little and went to the changing rooms that are far away from the pool where not many persons go.

Like Reply
I knew something was going on so I followed her.
As I arrived at the door of the changing room I heard my mother talking with Raj.
“So you tell me that you feel you are slipping again in the dark and you need my guidance?” asked my mother.
I peeked inside and found her leaning against one of the lavatories while Raj stood tall in front of her crossing his arms and showing her his bulging muscular biceps.
“Yes, Mrs. David. I did something terrible and I need to talk to someone. When I saw you here today I was relieved I can tell someone how the dark side has taken me again and made me do bad things”
Feigning being sad, Raj lowered his head to make my mother think he is ashamed.
My mother approached him and put her dainty white hand on his bulging biceps caressing it.
“You can tell me anything. Remember my duty as your spiritual counselor is to help you and listen to whatever problems you have”
“My cock has made me fall in so many mistakes” saying that he grabbed the huge snake from outside the speedo and shook it.
My mother was taken back by his language but she thought he was a lost soul and he didn’t mean to use bad language in front of a lady.
“There is a woman, she is so fuckin hot, she is maybe as hot as you Mrs. David. But the problem is that she is our neighbor and she is married. I wanted her so bad that I began fucking her in her husband’s bed. But she didn’t resist. That whore would tell me while I was drilling her with my cock that she has never felt something so big inside her. And now two days ago, she came to tell me that she is pregnant with my child.”
“Mrs David I want to ask you is it my fault that I have a cock so big and thick that all married women want inside their cunts?” Saying that, Raj put his hand inside his speedo and took out a cock so big that made my mother scream a little.
I watched as my mother’s jaw opened at the sight.
The big black snake that she was seeing was double the size of my father’s penis and it was semi hard hanging from the strap of his speedo.
“Is it my fault that I have big balls that are always full of cum and that I have impregnated five married women until now and made their husbands fuckin cuckolds?”
Taking off his speedo completely, his muscular ass was halfway turned toward me but me and my mother could see the huge egg-sized hairy balls that Raj had under his 10-inch cock.
My mother spent a few seconds in silence and from the shock she reached out and grabbed the black cock of the muscular teenager from its base her wedding ring touching the filthy cock and balls.
That was just for a few seconds before my mother ran away leaving Raj inside the locker room in the buff smiling at the effect his cock had on her.
She couldn’t see me because I hid behind the wall rapidly.
When I went back I heard my unknowing father telling my mother that she had two damp spots on her breasts and that she maybe needs to feed my little sister.
If only my father knew how damp my mother’s cunt was then and the real reason her bodily fluids were oozing from her sexual organs, he would not be happy at all.
Like Reply
The next Sunday, my father entered the room and told my mother that it is time to go to church and have the meeting with the four boys.

My mother told him that she is not feeling well and that she prefers to stay at home. My father found that strange because my mother never skipped a sermon or a session with the social service.

I knew the real cause was Raj and his big muscular body and hung cock. My father had no idea what was happening. I began to wonder how is my father so dumb that he did not see what was happening.

I went out with my father and we were going to the car when I say someone hidinf behind the bushes. I recognized ArokiaRaj and knew that he was coming for my mother.

I decided to stay and watch but I did not want my father to suspect anything. The church was not far from home. When we got there, I told him I forgot my backpack at home and that I will go on foot to get it. My father did not object.

My mother did not sleep well the last week. After her encounter with the stud Raj, she could not remove the image of his naked Adonis body from her head. All her married life she did not think about any man other than my father. She thought that sex was only a duty for a woman to have kids. She did not believe that sex is for enjoyment.

Last week, she had sex with dad once but while laying still under him for the two minutes he usually takes to ejaculate, mom visualized the black cock of the big stud fucking her and she orgasmed for the first time in so long from the thought alone.

After finishing, she went to the bathroom and cried in shame for the dirty thoughts she was having of a young man having intercourse with her. She did not accept to cheat on my father even by thought.

If she only knew what was going to happen half an hour after we went, dad and I, she would not feel so ashamed of her dirty thoughts.

Sitting alone in the living room, the words of Raj stayed and played back in mom’s mind. How he fucked the married woman in her marital bed and how she got pregnant from him, from a man other than her lawfully wedded husband.

The ring on the doorbell woke her up from her lusty dreams. The last person she wanted to see was at her door. The young Raj was in his tight jeans and opened shirt showing his muscular pecs and abs.

“Hello Mrs. David. Are you ready to guide me into the light again like last time at the pool?”

Without waiting for her answer, Raj entered and closed the door behind him. Holding her in his dark arms he began to devour my mother’s lips with his big lips.

My mother was in shock. She tried to fight him and make him stop at the beginning. She suddenly felt a jolt of electricity in her body that made her lose all resistance and made her weak to the knees.

The devious teenager had his middle finger under her robe and fingering her hot wet cunt.

She tried to deny the pleasure and the lust she felt for the boy but she couldn’t hold up much longer.

I came just in time to watch from the window as I heard my mother moan from the long kiss she was sharing with Raj. I saw Raj’s tongue inside my mother’s mouth as he was grabbing her hair. For the first time I saw my religious demure mother kissing another man. He seemed to know how to control women. He was an alpha dog and my mother knew that she was helpless to stop him. In her mind she began to think if my father saw what this boy, no he was not a boy he was a man, what this man was doing, would he stop him or would he cower like he did during their meeting last time?

Like Reply
Mom was lost in a daze as ArkioRaj was getting closer to his intent. He made her take off her clothes in the living room, letting her stay in her bra and her underwear. He was also just in his underwear but it seemed the white fabric was barely holding the venomous black snake inside.

Without waiting anymore, Raj grabbed the clasps of the bra and destroyed them making my mother’s big breasts jiggle and sway from the strike. Like a hungry wolf, Raj began to knead my mother’s nipples and big breasts in his hands and put his mouth to one of the swollen nipples and began to suck.

“I need some mother milk too. Not only your daughter Jenni. Please Mrs. David save me from the dark show me the light”

As he was saying that and he was assaulting my mother’s sacred breasts with hands and mouth, I was shocked to see my mother caressing the top of his head in a motion that implied she liked what was going on. How could she do that to dad? How can she betray him in his own house and with a thug like Raj?

As I was thinking that, Raj whispered in mom’s ear and she led him to the master bedroom to the bed she shared with dad.

I followed them silently as I saw the natural place of my father being taken and filled by a more muscular, taller, stronger and bigger man (bigger cock that is)

The underwear of the female (my mother) and the male (Raj) flew in the air as Raj placed his latest conquest on the bed that belonged to my poor unknowing father.

“Are you ready to get fucked by a real man for the first time in your life?” asked Raj before taking his big inflated black hose and lining it with my mother’s dripping cunt.

With one shove, the black cock popped inside my mother’s white tight cunt and she felt as if she was being deflowered by her husband on her first night after marriage.

The moans and screams of my mother made Raj hornier. But it was not the first time that a married woman would scream his name and beg for mercy and for his cock. He has already fucked half the married women in the neighborhood. The common trait between them is the weak personality of the father. He and his friends would analyze the man of the house. Once they see that he is a weak or mild-mannered man, they would show the mother their big cocks, muscles and aggressive nature. That is how his friend Albhonse got his science teacher pregnant.

Between the four of them, 15 fathers have been cuckolded and shamed into raising bastard children just for the pleasure of their young thick long donkey cocks.
My mother was no exception. Sensing that dad was not an aggressive man, they decided to use her sexually. Raj was an alpha man. He wanted to take my mother from my father because he felt my father did not have the balls to stand up to him.
Seeing his big cock tearing through my mother’s cunt, I wished that my father would stop him.

Raj was like a bull. My mother was laying on her back, her thighs widespread, her head swaying from side to side in pleasure, biting her lips as Raj played with her breasts as if he owned them all the while getting the pleasure of fucking her married cunt with his big cock.

“I will ruin you for your husband, bitch. I bet I am the first man to fuck you other than your husband”

“Please stop. I am not protected. I am not on the pill. Please stop.”
“Oh, I can’t do that Mrs. David. Once I begin fucking I will cum inside the womb of
the woman and give her my gift. Didn’t you see the twins I gave to your neighbor Mrs. Flamingo. Her poor husband is in Iraq while she is giving me bastard babies”

My mother was delirious and screaming now on top of Raj riding his big cock in her cunt and her eyes rolling in the back of her head.

Like Reply
Awesome update
[+] 1 user Likes Gopal Ratnam's post
Like Reply
Please Update.. 
[+] 2 users Like DasuLucky's post
Like Reply