SATISFACTION THREAD
(20-09-2022, 09:12 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: (i was listening to u and was thinking ki u just need for dick measurement but then why are u stroking it so senually which was making my dick hard and strong )

( as u pulled down my pant till my knees my balls were out aswell)

ha wo to hai bhabi i was afraid if u would kick me out of ur house after seeing my .. ( looking at my dick below)
[Image: 47fhqqpr4yo91.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a...2041dc034e]

( my bbc was heavy and even with both ur hand it was bit out of control as ur palm softness was making it tiltilated and move here and there)

i guess even for u its a bit out of control bhabi sorry it behaves like that sometimes ...

( as u placed ur hand for measurement ur elbow near my dick base end and ur wrist at the begining of my dick head and still the middle of the palm the dick extended)

( now that i thought ki measurement galat nhi ho jaye)

umm bhabi it gets a bit bigger when lubricated ( i said looking at u )

i mean if u want accurate measurement ....

( the jeans at my knees was making me disbalance)

Trisha: Oh is it!!!!!!! (as you said it needs to be lubricated, you started opening up)

(Then I realised I am doing this for my devar Rohan and if this continues we will have a negro)

Trisha: Kalua..........will be back in a minute

[Image: trish11.gif]

(saying that I started walking towards my room)

(you could see my ass swaying and hip folds as I walked in)

(The purpose on having you for the dinner was to distract you from no one position)

[Image: anigif1.gif]

(and distraction k liye tadap zaruri hai)

(I made a call to someone while you were just seeing my back)
[Image: d938495f15990d9ea3b8b1caa4d54f89.jpg]

(I came back after few minutes)

Trisha: Kalua you were saying something...........what was it?

[Image: trisha_navel.jpg]
All the images and fakes are collected from the internet. If its offensive let me know. It would be removed
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Aish a divorcee and is a single mom now

bohot jhadge k baad she got custody of her son Rohan so she makes sure kahin kuch galat na ho jaye k bachche se haath dho baithna pade

Ash ka beta exam mein fail ho gaya and he needed to repeat the class abb ye baat uske papa ko pata chali toh wo kuch na kuch karke court se bachche ko chin lega

(Ash tried all possible ways but kuch hua nahi so she decided to meet the principal)

(Ash was waiting outside his office for an appointment)

[Image: 94620584.jpg?v=3]
All the images and fakes are collected from the internet. If its offensive let me know. It would be removed
Like Reply
(07-10-2022, 04:46 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Aish a divorcee and is a single mom now

bohot jhadge k baad she got custody of her son Rohan so she makes sure kahin kuch galat na ho jaye k bachche se haath dho baithna pade

Ash ka beta exam mein fail ho gaya and he needed to repeat the class abb ye baat uske papa ko pata chali toh wo kuch na kuch karke court se bachche ko chin lega

(Ash tried all possible ways but kuch hua nahi so she decided to meet the principal)

(Ash was waiting outside his office for an appointment)

[Image: 94620584.jpg?v=3]

( myself satish yadav a 52 year old principal of sarwasti vidyapeeth which is a schooll for primary , secondary and higher secondary school and i am the principal of this vidyapeeth for the past 15 years)

( my motto is simple only the best passes from my vidyapeeth and those who fails fails i didnt even allowed teachers to give grace marks which is legal but mai strict instructions diya tha ki nhi dena )

( i am black coal skinned 6 feet 3 inch height i have a wife and 2 kids aged 17 and 14 whom i always advice that follow ethics anywehere follow honesty everywehre no matter what and follow this in your life i advices it to my sons and i also followed it )

( i have been tried to be bought by money by many parents who are rich to get their kids pass but in vain i had a aura of strictness around me )

( i didnt know what is supposed to happen today )

( it was 1 pm and the school time was over i was checking some reprt cards of 9th standard )

( peon was outside he looked at what i was doing and came out and told u )

peon : madam aapko wait krna hoga sir abhi busy hai aapka naam aur bache ka naam bata do i will inform satish saheb and we can accomodate u tommorow 

( peon saw u sitting for 30 minutes and more so he thought ki help kr dete hai as mere door pe DND wala sign tanga hua tha )
Like Reply
(07-10-2022, 05:07 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( myself satish yadav a 52 year old principal of sarwasti vidyapeeth which is a schooll for primary , secondary and higher secondary school and i am the principal of this vidyapeeth for the past 15 years)

( my motto is simple only the best passes from my vidyapeeth and those who fails fails i didnt even allowed teachers to give grace marks which is legal but mai strict instructions diya tha ki nhi dena )

( i am black coal skinned 6 feet 3 inch height i have a wife and 2 kids aged 17 and 14 whom i always advice that follow ethics anywehere follow honesty everywehre no matter what and follow this in your life i advices it to my sons and i also followed it )

( i have been tried to be bought by money by many parents who are rich to get their kids pass but in vain i had a aura of strictness around me )

( i didnt know what is supposed to happen today )

( it was 1 pm and the school time was over i was checking some reprt cards of 9th standard )

( peon was outside he looked at what i was doing and came out and told u )

peon : madam aapko wait krna hoga sir abhi busy hai aapka naam aur bache ka naam bata do i will inform satish saheb and we can accomodate u tommorow 

( peon saw u sitting for 30 minutes and more so he thought ki help kr dete hai as mere door pe DND wala sign tanga hua tha )

Aish: tomorrow!!!!!!!! nahi nahi mujhe aaj hi milna hai tum dekh rahe hona kabse baithi hun

(Ash was restless as she wanted to settle everything before any news reaches her hubby)

Aish: Mujhe pricipal sahab se aaj hi milna hai

Aish: aur tum hi appointment diloage

(She just des this as if she is adjusting her dress them looks back at him)

Aish: Aaj ka appointment mil jaegana?

[Image: Screenshot-2097.gif]
Like Reply
(07-10-2022, 05:19 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Aish: tomorrow!!!!!!!! nahi nahi mujhe aaj hi milna hai tum dekh rahe hona kabse baithi hun

(Ash was restless as she wanted to settle everything before any news reaches her hubby)

Aish: Mujhe pricipal sahab se aaj hi milna hai

Aish: aur tum hi appointment diloage

(She just des this as if she is adjusting her dress them looks back at him)

Aish: Aaj ka appointment mil jaegana?

[Image: Screenshot-2097.gif]

peon : ( satish saab ko disturb krna is very dangerous i knew 2 saal pahle ka ek story hai when a peon tried to ask for principal stamp in between parents meeting he was terminated then and there )

nhi nhi maam aapko aaj nhi milega wo principal sir report cards...( thats when u showed ur cleavage a bit )

ummmm wo maam wo ( looking at ur shiny cleavage line) satish sir actually thoda bus...y

ji wo ...( looked at ur eyes when u said " aaj hi milega na appointment" and i nodded my head)

maam aap kiski mom ho ( took a meeting card which was only done when students are injured or its an accident in those situation only this process was done as it was a emergency protocol)

i mean sorry kya aap ye form fill kr dogi ( gave u the pad on which form is there with details to be filled before emergency meeting)

( there was kids name class division age , parents name ( both mom and dad ) , parents emergency mobile number and all)

( i was iliiterate so i didnt knew how to write and i felt little bad and ashamed ki kahi ye mujhe ganwaar na keh de)

( my eyes were wandering near ur clavage region every now and then)
Like Reply
(07-10-2022, 05:53 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: peon : ( satish saab ko disturb krna is very dangerous i knew 2 saal pahle ka ek story hai when a peon tried to ask for principal stamp in between parents meeting he was terminated then and there )

nhi nhi maam aapko aaj nhi milega wo principal sir report cards...( thats when u showed ur cleavage a bit )

ummmm wo maam wo ( looking at ur shiny cleavage line) satish sir actually thoda bus...y

ji wo ...( looked at ur eyes when u said " aaj hi milega na appointment" and i nodded my head)

maam aap kiski mom ho ( took a meeting card which was only done when students are injured or its an accident in those situation only this process was done as it was a emergency protocol)

i mean sorry kya aap ye form fill kr dogi ( gave u the pad on which form is there with details to be filled before emergency meeting)

( there was kids name class division age , parents name ( both mom and dad ) , parents emergency mobile number and all)

( i was iliiterate so i didnt knew how to write and i felt little bad and ashamed ki kahi ye mujhe ganwaar na keh de)

( my eyes were wandering near ur clavage region every now and then)

(I knew I had the peon)

Aish: haan haan abhi bhar deti hun, yahan laao

(I took the pen and started filling the details deliberately bended more than usual)

Aish: Rohan ......class 5th (just saying as she was writing and her boobs were jiggling)

Aish: hmmmmmm ye lo ho gaya.....................

(I looked into the peons eyes)

Aish: Thoda jaldi kara dona

[Image: 24099b2cdcf4816522ed499a858bde45.jpg]
Like Reply
(07-10-2022, 06:01 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: (I knew I had the peon)

Aish: haan haan abhi bhar deti hun, yahan laao

(I took the pen and started filling the details deliberately bended more than usual)

Aish: Rohan ......class 5th (just saying as she was writing and her boobs were jiggling)

Aish: hmmmmmm ye lo ho gaya.....................

(I looked into the peons eyes)

Aish: Thoda jaldi kara dona

[Image: 24099b2cdcf4816522ed499a858bde45.jpg]

( when u were writing i was watching ur thal thal cleavage line baapre ye kiski maal maa hai baapre kitni kadak hai)

( i was thinking all this looking at ur cleavage and then when u completed i was still looking at ur cleavage and then looked at ur eyes with guilt)

ji maam mai abhi bol deta hu......( thats when i realized ki u are wearing sleveless and dress code volation tha as satish sir clearly rules mention kiya hua tha bahar board me ki sleveless not allowed)

maam wo ( paper pad hath me liye kaise bolu inhe) ek wo ek shawl se cover krogi i mean ( looking at ur arms ) wo actually sir ne.....( pointed at the board) wo aap hi padh lo please maam

( the rules were made by satish sir for good conduct but actually it was a clear show of his weakness in one way as he had multiple times written in the board that waist exposing dress , arm exposing dress and open hair strictly prohibited )

( u can sense from the rules how there is pent up perversion which is hidden in the principal )
Like Reply
(07-10-2022, 06:17 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( when u were writing i was watching ur thal thal cleavage line baapre ye kiski maal maa hai baapre kitni kadak hai)

( i was thinking all this looking at ur cleavage and then when u completed i was still looking at ur cleavage and then looked at ur eyes with guilt)

ji maam mai abhi bol deta hu......( thats when i realized ki u are wearing sleveless and dress code volation tha as satish sir clearly rules mention kiya hua tha bahar board me ki sleveless not allowed)

maam wo ( paper pad hath me liye kaise bolu inhe) ek wo ek shawl se cover krogi i mean ( looking at ur arms ) wo actually sir ne.....( pointed at the board) wo aap hi padh lo please maam

( the rules were made by satish sir for good conduct but actually it was a clear show of his weakness in one way as he had multiple times written in the board that waist exposing dress , arm exposing dress and open hair strictly prohibited )

( u can sense from the rules how there is pent up perversion which is hidden in the principal )

Aish: ok (I take a shawl and cover myself)

(finally I get to enter the cabin)

Aish: Hello Sir....................I am Aish (Says in style) Aishwarya Rai

Aish: Mother of Rohan Rai

(moves her hand forward for a hand shake)

(One hand comes out of the shawl and the sleevless arms were visible to an extent)

[Image: 1657306447732.gif]
Like Reply
(07-10-2022, 06:32 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Aish: ok (I take a shawl and cover myself)

(finally I get to enter the cabin)

Aish: Hello Sir....................I am Aish (Says in style) Aishwarya Rai

Aish: Mother of Rohan Rai

(moves her hand forward for a hand shake)

(One hand comes out of the shawl and the sleevless arms were visible to an extent)

[Image: 1657306447732.gif]

( peon went inside aur suspension letter ke sath bahar gya as he paid the price for disturbing satish sir but u got the meeting in 5 mins )

peon : maam ( tears in eyes) aap andar jaa sakti ho 

INSIDE PRINCIAPLS ROOM 

[Image: e6c1d16137860d8f3d8cb1d7d2309abc.jpg]

satish : ( i was a very strict serious person and i didnt wasted any time)

( i was looking at mark sheets when i heard a nice sound )

( i looked up and removed my specs and placed it on table as i looked at ur lips the way with which u spoke)

ummm hi ( placed my hand forward and gave a shake hand ur hand was very soft and supple and manicured type)

( i looked at ur exposed right arm and i wanted to tell u that sleveless dress is not allowed )

see Mrs Rai..sleevele..( i stopped half way and didnt said it as u were something different )

um please have a seat ...( i was strict koi aur hota to abhi bahar niklata kehta rules nhi pata hai bahar likha hua but i didnt showed that side)

Rohan Rai ? ( i didnt know him ) ohh ok ( but acted as if i know) yeah please tell me whats the agenda of this meeting Mrs.Rai ( u are freshly divorced and i didnt knew that u are divorced jiske karan Mrs Rai bula rha tha)

( i was coal black and was wearing white shirt and black pant i had a mouthstache which was curved up which show that i didnt feared anything)
Like Reply
(07-10-2022, 06:47 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( peon went inside aur suspension letter ke sath bahar gya as he paid the price for disturbing satish sir but u got the meeting in 5 mins )

peon : maam ( tears in eyes) aap andar jaa sakti ho 

INSIDE PRINCIAPLS ROOM 

[Image: e6c1d16137860d8f3d8cb1d7d2309abc.jpg]

satish : ( i was a very strict serious person and i didnt wasted any time)

( i was looking at mark sheets when i heard a nice sound )

( i looked up and removed my specs and placed it on table as i looked at ur lips the way with which u spoke)

ummm hi ( placed my hand forward and gave a shake hand ur hand was very soft and supple and manicured type)

( i looked at ur exposed right arm and i wanted to tell u that sleveless dress is not allowed )

see Mrs Rai..sleevele..( i stopped half way and didnt said it as u were something different )

um please have a seat ...( i was strict koi aur hota to abhi bahar niklata kehta rules nhi pata hai bahar likha hua but i didnt showed that side)

Rohan Rai ? ( i didnt know him ) ohh ok ( but acted as if i know) yeah please tell me whats the agenda of this meeting Mrs.Rai ( u are freshly divorced and i didnt knew that u are divorced jiske karan Mrs Rai bula rha tha)

( i was coal black and was wearing white shirt and black pant i had a mouthstache which was curved up which show that i didnt feared anything)

Aish: Nice to meet you sir

(I could see you were dark like a tar and the brightness of your shirt increased because of your dark)

(I watched you notice my sleevless blouse but ignoring it which registered in my mind)

(I don't even look at dark skinned person but now had no option)

Aish: It was about Rohan's final sem's result, (in a hesitant voice) Rohan unfortunately std 5th mein fail ho gaya hai and class teacher ne usse class repeat karne kaha hai

Aish: bas usi k baareme baat karna tha

[Image: 1657456245665.gif]
Like Reply
(07-10-2022, 06:56 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Aish: Nice to meet you sir

(I could see you were dark like a tar and the brightness of your shirt increased because of your dark)

(I watched you notice my sleevless blouse but ignoring it which registered in my mind)

(I don't even look at dark skinned person but now had no option)

Aish: It was about Rohan's final sem's result, (in a hesitant voice) Rohan unfortunately std 5th mein fail ho gaya hai and class teacher ne usse class repeat karne kaha hai

Aish: bas usi k baareme baat karna tha

[Image: 1657456245665.gif]

( the way u spoke english with a fake accent and the way u move ur lips while talking itself was tantalizing)

pleasure is all mine Mrs.Rai 

( when u said ki rohan naam ka ladka aapka beta hai and he failed and teachers told him to reappear which was a normal process we are following from a decade)

ohh ok wait lemme check ( i looked in my laptop regarding a student named rohan rai and saw Roahn Rai 5th A division 150/500  ( this was not even 25 percent and his class teacher Miss rukmini was right in saying that he have to reapper))

Well yess as i see ( looked at u and ur eyes ) actually Miss rukmini is rohans class teacher and yeah rohan will have to reappear its the rules as he failed in all subjects 

I will make sure ur son is given special attention ( aisa mai kabhi bolta nhi tha lekin tujhe utna bura impression na ho krke maine aise bola)
Like Reply
(07-10-2022, 07:04 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( the way u spoke english with a fake accent and the way u move ur lips while talking itself was tantalizing)

pleasure is all mine Mrs.Rai 

( when u said ki rohan naam ka ladka aapka beta hai and he failed and teachers told him to reappear which was a normal process we are following from a decade)

ohh ok wait lemme check ( i looked in my laptop regarding a student named rohan rai and saw Roahn Rai 5th A division 150/500  ( this was not even 25 percent and his class teacher Miss rukmini was right in saying that he have to reapper))

Well yess as i see ( looked at u and ur eyes ) actually Miss rukmini is rohans class teacher and yeah rohan will have to reappear its the rules as he failed in all subjects 

I will make sure ur son is given special attention ( aisa mai kabhi bolta nhi tha lekin tujhe utna bura impression na ho krke maine aise bola)

Aish: Thats why I wanted to meet you

(I explain the story where you come to know I am a divorcee)

Aish: Mujhe pata hai ye school k rules hain but har case mein koi exceptions bhi hote haina sir?

Aish: I hope aap meri situation samajh rahe hai

Aish: Bohot mushkil se I got custody of my son and I don;t want to lose it

Aish: Its my humble request to please promote him this time..........please

(Say it with a sad face)

[Image: 791850-aishwarya-sad-airport-crop.jpg]
Like Reply
(07-10-2022, 07:21 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Aish: Thats why I wanted to meet you

(I explain the story where you come to know I am a divorcee)

Aish: Mujhe pata hai ye school k rules hain but har case mein koi exceptions bhi hote haina sir?

Aish: I hope aap meri situation samajh rahe hai

Aish: Bohot mushkil se I got custody of my son and I don;t want to lose it

Aish: Its my humble request to please promote him this time..........please

(Say it with a sad face)

[Image: 791850-aishwarya-sad-airport-crop.jpg]

( i was trying to listen to u but the way u talk the way u move ur lips sexily was distracting me a lot but itna to pata chala ki u are divorced and single and bete ka custody chala jaa sakta hai if rohan fails)

( i thought this is a bit sad to hear ki ek maa beta alag hoga but why should i take responsibility for that)

( i then thought that u dodnt even have respect for the rules zulfe khule rakhi hai sleveless pehni hai why should i cut u some slack)

umm i am really sorry Aishwarya ( now instead of Mrs Rai naam se bulaya)

wo i mean i understand ur situation but rules are rules and i havent bend the rules for anyone till now for 12 years 

Rohan should study only then he can pass 

( i showed u laptop jaha excel me red colour me rohan ke sath 9 aur bhi bache hai aur rohan usme bhi last hai and i ek ramesh naam ke ladke ko bhi fail kiya tha jo sirf 1 mark se fail hua) see i  didnt promoted any one of them 

really sorry ( i looked here and there as ur beauty was a bit hypnotizing)
Like Reply
(07-10-2022, 07:28 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i was trying to listen to u but the way u talk the way u move ur lips sexily was distracting me a lot but itna to pata chala ki u are divorced and single and bete ka custody chala jaa sakta hai if rohan fails)

( i thought this is a bit sad to hear ki ek maa beta alag hoga but why should i take responsibility for that)

( i then thought that u dodnt even have respect for the rules zulfe khule rakhi hai sleveless pehni hai why should i cut u some slack)

umm i am really sorry Aishwarya ( now instead of Mrs Rai naam se bulaya)

wo i mean i understand ur situation but rules are rules and i havent bend the rules for anyone till now for 12 years 

Rohan should study only then he can pass 

( i showed u laptop jaha excel me red colour me rohan ke sath 9 aur bhi bache hai aur rohan usme bhi last hai and i ek ramesh naam ke ladke ko bhi fail kiya tha jo sirf 1 mark se fail hua) see i  didnt promoted any one of them 

really sorry ( i looked here and there as ur beauty was a bit hypnotizing)

(I could not take the no because I wanted to have my son)

Aish: enough is enough.................Kya school chalate hain aap?

Aish: Isn't it the schools responsibility to take care of every kid

Aish: laakhon ka fees aap kis liye lete hain?

Aish: I am going to complain about this

Aish: I have been requesting and explained the situation............agar aap k sath bhi aisa hota toh aap kya karte?

(I burst out in anger hearing no)

[Image: image2051.jpg]
Like Reply
(07-10-2022, 07:43 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: (I could not take the no because I wanted to have my son)

Aish: enough is enough.................Kya school chalate hain aap?

Aish: Isn't it the schools responsibility to take care of every kid

Aish: laakhon ka fees aap kis liye lete hain?

Aish: I am going to complain about this

Aish: I have been requesting and explained the situation............agar aap k sath bhi aisa hota toh aap kya karte?

(I burst out in anger hearing no)

[Image: image2051.jpg]

( gusse me aur sexy lag rhi thi )

see Aishwarya i can understand your frustration but i cant ok

maine apne khud ke bete ko 6th me fail kiya tha just because 5 marks kam the

our teachers pay attention to each student ( i showed the remarks colum by class teacher in column K in excel sheet in laptop)

ye dekho teacher ka comment ( Always sleeping in class not paying attention to anything 

i am really sorry i cant do this ( looking at ur open hairs ) 

rules are rules it should be followed ( as if hinting ki maa rules nhi follow krti then beta kaise krega)
Like Reply
(07-10-2022, 07:52 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( gusse me aur sexy lag rhi thi )

see Aishwarya i can understand your frustration but i cant ok

maine apne khud ke bete ko 6th me fail kiya tha just because 5 marks kam the

our teachers pay attention to each student ( i showed the remarks colum by class teacher in column K in excel sheet in laptop)

ye dekho teacher ka comment ( Always sleeping in class not paying attention to anything 

i am really sorry i cant do this ( looking at ur open hairs ) 

rules are rules it should be followed ( as if hinting ki maa rules nhi follow krti then beta kaise krega)

( I controlled my emotion and you offered a glass of water)

(after relaxing)

Aish: SAtish ji please try to understand (I hold your hands and make request)

Aish: Rohan k sivay mera aur koi nahi hai

(Gusse mein baal bikhar gaye and shawl bhi gir gaya)

(I adjusted my hair where you got to see my armpits, clean shaved)

Aish: there must be some way out? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

[Image: Screenshot-305.gif]
Like Reply
(07-10-2022, 08:02 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: ( I controlled my emotion and you offered a glass of water)

(after relaxing)

Aish: SAtish ji please try to understand (I hold your hands and make request)

Aish: Rohan k sivay mera aur koi nahi hai

(Gusse mein baal bikhar gaye and shawl bhi gir gaya)

(I adjusted my hair where you got to see my armpits, clean shaved)

Aish: there must be some way out? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

[Image: Screenshot-305.gif]

( glass me lips ka nishaan aa gya tha jise mai dekh rha tha)

[Image: glass-water-lipstick-mark-workplace-glas...344977.jpg]

( baapre ye rohan ki maa to bhot jyada hi ufff as u turned the glass towards me as if u are trying to show ur lip mark to me and as i was seieng it u hold my left hand)

( ur palm was soft and supple like silk )

umm see aishwarya actually we are there for rohan but rules are.....( rules are rules complete karne wala tha thats when u adjusted ur hair and i saw ur left underarm and i gulped down my throat looking at that clean shaved creamy pit)

( i had this fetish for decades now but i try to act as if i dont and usi karan se mai wo sleveless ban kiya tha school me )

see aishwarya wo ....( the rules were written on the rigtht side of the wall aswell ki sleveless and waist showing dres not allowed) 

actually there are certain rules ( looking at the right side as if telling u ki rules padh lo please but my dick was getting tiltilated as u exposed ur underarm and even u can notice that )

i mean....how can i...( i stopped right there and thought ki ye mai kya direction me conversation le jaa rh a hu no means no hona chahiye the ye iska please sunke pighal kyu rha hu mai )
Like Reply
(07-10-2022, 08:17 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( glass me lips ka nishaan aa gya tha jise mai dekh rha tha)

[Image: glass-water-lipstick-mark-workplace-glas...344977.jpg]

( baapre ye rohan ki maa to bhot jyada hi ufff as u turned the glass towards me as if u are trying to show ur lip mark to me and as i was seieng it u hold my left hand)

( ur palm was soft and supple like silk )

umm see aishwarya actually we are there for rohan but rules are.....( rules are rules complete karne wala tha thats when u adjusted ur hair and i saw ur left underarm and i gulped down my throat looking at that clean shaved creamy pit)

( i had this fetish for decades now but i try to act as if i dont and usi karan se mai wo sleveless ban kiya tha school me )

see aishwarya wo ....( the rules were written on the rigtht side of the wall aswell ki sleveless and waist showing dres not allowed) 

actually there are certain rules ( looking at the right side as if telling u ki rules padh lo please but my dick was getting tiltilated as u exposed ur underarm and even u can notice that )

i mean....how can i...( i stopped right there and thought ki ye mai kya direction me conversation le jaa rh a hu no means no hona chahiye the ye iska please sunke pighal kyu rha hu mai )

Aish: Satish ji.........look here

Aish: Mujhe pata hai rules rules hote hai

Aish: agar sabhi rules follow karte toh our country would have been a better place

Aish: Agar its for a good cause then I guess rules can be broken

Aish: like ambulance breaking the rule for saving life

(I was observing your reaction and knew ki thoda kuch push kare toh you will be on track)

Aish: Mai aisi hi thodina rule break karne bol rahi hun

(without saying anything I just do this)

[Image: 1657481818878.gif]
Like Reply
(07-10-2022, 08:29 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Aish: Satish ji.........look here

Aish: Mujhe pata hai rules rules hote hai

Aish: agar sabhi rules follow karte toh our country would have been a better place

Aish: Agar its for a good cause then I guess rules can be broken

Aish: like ambulance breaking the rule for saving life

(I was observing your reaction and knew ki thoda kuch push kare toh you will be on track)

Aish: Mai aisi hi thodina rule break karne bol rahi hun

(without saying anything I just do this)

[Image: 1657481818878.gif]

( as u said satish ji look here like a good boy i looked at ur eyes ur lips carefully listening to u )

( when u said about ambulance breaking rules )

lekin aishwarya wo actually 25 percent se kam hai rohan ka wo 5 marks se fail hue bache ...( i didnt said it but thought ki ye partiality to clear dikhega aur 5 marks se fail hua ramesh ke gharwale kya sochenge ...mera transparency aur honesty ka ethica ka kya hoga)

( as u flicked ur hair i looked at ur closed arm armpit interstection) aise hi thodi na means? umm sorry mai koi rishwat nhi leta aishwarya ji ( i was not getting the full picture)

srrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ( i poured wate in same glass and water drink krne ka prtend krte hue tere lip mark ko chakh rha tha ) sippp ( pani sip krne ka awaaz bana ya bas)
Like Reply
(07-10-2022, 08:36 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as u said satish ji look here like a good boy i looked at ur eyes ur lips carefully listening to u )

( when u said about ambulance breaking rules )

lekin aishwarya wo actually 25 percent se kam hai rohan ka wo 5 marks se fail hue bache ...( i didnt said it but thought ki ye partiality to clear dikhega aur 5 marks se fail hua ramesh ke gharwale kya sochenge ...mera transparency aur honesty ka ethica ka kya hoga)

( as u flicked ur hair i looked at ur closed arm armpit interstection) aise hi thodi na means? umm sorry mai koi rishwat nhi leta aishwarya ji ( i was not getting the full picture)

srrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ( i poured wate in same glass and water drink krne ka prtend krte hue tere lip mark ko chakh rha tha ) sippp ( pani sip krne ka awaaz bana ya bas)

(Saw you falling for what I was doing )

(and you places your lips at the same spot where there was the lipstic mark)

Aish: Paani toh meetha laga hi hoga satish ji?

Aish: Satish ji......................now dont tell me you dont know how to manage things

Aish: agar pata nahi hota toh aap itne bade school k pricipal thode hi hote

Aish: Apko dekhte hi pata chala aap bohot imandar hain

(Praising you to make a prey of you)

Aish: I was just thinking we meet for a dinner I mean hum yahan jyada personal chizen baat nahi kar sakte

(looked here and there as if koi sun lega toh reputation kharab ho jaega

[Image: 1657138964804b.gif]
Like Reply