Misc. Erotica Black Magician Spoiled My Mom
(21-06-2022, 10:57 AM)tweeny_fory Wrote: wow .excellent story. loved it...
a big thans for giving us proper updates and completing it...
keep rocking

Thank you so much for the support.  Namaskar
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(17-02-2022, 04:25 AM)eviltimes0 Wrote: you are epic writer, am a fan of all your old works, thanks for writing again.

I have saved Aphrodisiac mom, singapore tailors & Moms kabadi challenge in document. all wonderful works

Thanks so much eviltimes0, please share Singapore Tailors if you have brother.
[+] 1 user Likes novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Hot story.
Like Reply
Aphrodisiac mom & Moms kabadi challenge - Basically you started the whole Free-Use will do anything for her son Movement by yourself! You are an amazing erotic writer that knows how to sensually present desi women and showcase her sexuality. Please more mom son similar to those where mom is free use property of her son for her naivety and then used by other for her son as well!
Like Reply
(03-10-2022, 10:14 PM)whocarez Wrote: Aphrodisiac mom & Moms kabadi challenge - Basically you started the whole Free-Use will do anything for her son Movement by yourself! You are an amazing erotic writer that knows how to sensually present desi women and showcase her sexuality. Please more mom son similar to those where mom is free use property of her son for her naivety and then used by other for her son as well!

Thank you so much for the support.  In Mom's Kabaddi Challenge, the Mom actually doesn't let the boys have fun just like that.  In the name of playing Kabaddi with the Mom, the boys and the security guard feel her up nicely and get turned on.   The boys quickly realize that she is focused more on the game and than them, and that's when they start groping her nicely and finally end up doing her.
[+] 1 user Likes novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
(04-10-2022, 05:52 AM)novelistcasanova Wrote: Thank you so much for the support.  In Mom's Kabaddi Challenge, the Mom actually doesn't let the boys have fun just like that.  In the name of playing Kabaddi with the Mom, the boys and the security guard feel her up nicely and get turned on.   The boys quickly realize that she is focused more on the game and than them, and that's when they start groping her nicely and finally end up doing her.

You responded to me!!! Best day ever on this site! I followed your stories from previous sites and never though I would have the chance. I eagerly wait for your new stories specially mom-son erotica. MKC is one of my all time favorites and hope you have more to come.. thank you!
Like Reply
(03-10-2022, 10:14 PM)whocarez Wrote: Aphrodisiac mom & Moms kabadi challenge - Basically you started the whole Free-Use will do anything for her son Movement by yourself! You are an amazing erotic writer that knows how to sensually present desi women and showcase her sexuality. Please more mom son similar to those where mom is free use property of her son for her naivety and then used by other for her son as well!

Please share all those stories here. Would love to read those
Like Reply
(04-10-2022, 10:27 PM)whocarez Wrote: You responded to me!!! Best day ever on this site! I followed your stories from previous sites and never though I would have the chance. I eagerly wait for your new stories specially mom-son erotica. MKC is one of my all time favorites and hope you have more to come.. thank you!

I am Overwhelmed..!
Thank you so much for your support brother, I appreciate it.
Many more stories to come hopefully.  Thank you once again.  Namaskar
Like Reply
Thank you.
Like Reply
[quote pid='4972338' dateline='1664636596']
Hot story.
[/quote]

Namaskar Thank you
Like Reply
Good imagination ! Nice story ! Interesting !
Like Reply
(24-10-2022, 10:39 PM)raasug Wrote: Good imagination ! Nice story ! Interesting !

Thank you raasug Namaskar
Like Reply
wonderful story
Like Reply
(25-10-2022, 07:05 PM)fig467 Wrote: wonderful story

Thank you brother..  Namaskar
Like Reply
rasug, gonna read to Tamil Stories soon bro..
Like Reply
(02-01-2023, 05:36 AM)novelistcasanova Wrote: rasug, gonna read to Tamil Stories soon bro..

Sure..
Like Reply
nice story...
Like Reply
Good story  clps
Like Reply
(14-02-2024, 11:09 PM)spy1984 Wrote: nice story...

Thank you Namaskar
Like Reply
excellent story yourock
Like Reply