Misc. Erotica Black Magician Spoiled My Mom
Black Magician Spoiled My Mom

“Sharada, don’t worry, everything will be alright,” my dad was comforting my mom as we were travelling in a village bus to a Black Magician who was known for Witchcraft.  It was a very remote place and the roads weren’t even, therefore the bus was moving slowly and wobbling.  The bus was full of villagers, though it wasn't fully packed, the seats were full.  It was dark outside not because we were travelling in the night, we were travelling through the dense forest area in the afternoon.  As I was sitting at the window seat, my dad and mom were sitting behind my seat and my dad was comforting my mom. A man who must be in his late 30s was sitting next to me.  “Ram, I am scared,” my mom said.  “Nothing, Sharada, we are doing this for our family, you have to cooperate,” my dad was comforting my mom.

My mom Sharada, is a housewife and I am her only son.  After she lost her only sister in the accident a couple of years ago, she has been mentally disturbed, and has been having nightmares.  Initially we thought she would be out of it, but she continued to have nightmares.  She could not focus on anything at home and tried to harm herself.  My Dad’s friend, being a rational person, who never believed in Gods or Ghosts, advised my dad to take my mom to a good Psychiatrist.  My dad, a local Real Estate Businessman, being a religious person, did not listen to him and watching all my mom’s strange behaviour decided to take my mom to a Black Magician.  That’s when he approached his Cousin, Narayanan Uncle, who also was as religious as my Dad, and he referred to this one particular Black Magician in a remote village in Tamil Nadu.

My mom was initially scared, but she believed that there is something inside her which has been disturbing her and she being a religious person also believed that all she needs is a Black Magician who has to take the Demon out of her.   Understanding the scenario that my dad was doing this for her and our family, she agreed to it.
[+] 5 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Since my dad was an influential person and his business rivals were plotting to get him out of the business, he did not want them to know about what my mom was going through and decided to take my mom on a Bus.  My mom, who badly wanted to get checked by the Black Magician, woke up early in the morning and woke up my dad as well.  Since she was scared to go to the shower, she took my dad along.  My dad bathed my mom and towelled her and brought her house wearing her white bra and white panties.  As my mom came out in her whtie bra and white panties, she started wearing her pink petticoat over her white panties, and wore her matching pink blouse over her white bra, and started wearing her pink chiffon saree.

After taking a taxi and reaching the main bus stop, and taking the bus to reach the village, we finally found the bus which went to the remote village where the Black Magician lives.  We never travelled in the bus, and this was a new experience to us and taking the crowded Village bus was something painful to us.  Since there was no bus after this until evening, my mom pressured my dad to take the crowded bus and my dad agreed.  As my dad entered the crowded bus, and my mom followed my dad inside, the horny villagers inside, probably never seen a beauty like my mom, who looks like yesteryear South Indian Actress Bhanupriya, began neatly fondling my mom’s boobs, ass, her waist, and some even hugged my mom, one guy even hugged my mom and grabbed her ass and sent her inside further, one guy pinched my mom’s lips, one guy was hugging my mom tight until she had to plead him to let her go.  Since she did not want to create a scene and attract attention, and if my dad comes to know about this he will on the one hand start fighting in the bus and on the other hand get angry at my dad for asking him to get into such a bus.  As my mom pleaded with the guy who was hugging her to let her go, he kissed my mom’s cheek, and sent her further inside.  
[+] 2 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
One guy who was watching the other guy hug my mom and kiss her cheek, got bolder and hugged my mom and carried her further backwards and was hugging my mom and kissing her all over her cheek.  As he was about to kiss my mom’s lips, she forcibly pushed him and stared walked further inside, but he caught my mom’s pallu and my mom now lost her pallu and was trying to pull her pallu back standing only in her pink blouse soaked with her wear near the underarms.  “Please,” she begged.  “Come here,” he said.  “Please, my husband is here,” my mom said and went near the guy pulling her pallu towards her.  “So what? You think we are scared of your husband? We are locals, we will stop this bus in this forest and get you and your family bitten by poisonous snakes in the forest,” he said and my mom turned around to look at my dad who was nowhere in the picture, and went towards the guy who was holding her pallu.  “Come fast, we are going to get down,” he said and my mom, understanding that this was going to get over, went near him.  “Where are you from?” he asked, holding my mom’s waist.  As my mom opened her mouth to answer him, he grabbed her tight and as he was about to kiss my mom’s lips, she began taking her lips aways from his lips, his kisses began landing all over her face and neck, and the next second moment, his stop came and the bus stopped, he broke the hug and gave one tight slap to my mom’s ass cheek and got down from the bus.  As my mom was rubbing her right ass cheek where he gave her a tight slap, “Sharada, where are you?” my dad screamed from the inside.  “Here!” as my mom screamed back and raised both her hands in the air, one man who was wearing his Red Shirt, grabbed my mom’s boobs fully and squeezed it, and grabbed my mom’s ass and kissed my mom’s lips fully.  As the Red Shirt guy left my mom and was about to get down, my mom, who was pissed off already, slapped him and pushed him down from the bus.  As the Red Shirt got up and was about to attack my mom, “Ram…..” my mom called, and by the time my dad came towards my mom, the bus started to leave.  “Come, I have found seats,” my dad said and we were following my dad. 

[+] 8 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
“I will not leave you Bitch…!!,” the Red Shirt guy yelled at my mom, which my mom and I heard clearly, but ignoring him we started following my dad. 

To Be Continued...
Like Reply
Nice start
Like Reply
Almost half of the bus got out of the bus at that stop, my mom quickly adjusted her saree and went near my dad and I followed.  Luckily for us we got three seats, one window seat where a guy who looked like an educated guy sat, with the seat next to him free and other twin seats were behind us.  As I ran to sit, the guy near the window seat offered the seat near the window to me and sat next to me, and the two seats which were free behind me, my mom sat near the window and my dad sat next to her.
Like Reply
“Thought you guys did not get in for a moment,” my dad said.  I could clearly hear what my dad and mom were talking from behind.  “It was too crowded there,” my mom said.  My mom did not say anything about what those villagers did.  As they began discussing about the Black Magician, I could hear them clearly and so could the man sitting next to me.  Understanding that we are going to meet the Village Black Magician, the guy who was sitting next to me began to strike a conversation with me.  He was polite and was wearing a surgical mask.  He began asking about me and my family, and especially about my mom.  Looks like just like other horny villagers in the bus, he was lusting for my mom as well.  As he was asking about my mom’s age, mom’s bra size, my mom’s panties size, my mom’s favourite dress, I was starting to get a hard on and he noticed it.  “Have you ever seen your mom’s naked?” he asked.  “No, I have just seen her in her underwear,” I said.  “Have you seen your mom making love to anyone?” he asked.  “No,” as I said he caught me covering my boner with my hands.  “Did you like the way the villagers were fondling your mom, tell me honestly,” he asked.  I somehow trusted him and said, “Yes,” and he appreciated me for being open to him.  “You wished they made love to you in front of your eyes, didn't you?” he asked.  “Yes,” I said.  “Don’t worry, you are going to watch a man make love to you mom today,” he said and winked at me.  “Really? Who? You?” I asked.  “No, he is going to make love to your mom and that too right in front of your dad,” he said.  “What?!” I exclaimed.  “You would love to watch it don’t you? Be frank,” he said.  “Yeah,” I said softly.
[+] 4 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply
After a moment’s pause, he told me that he was going to get down at the next stop and in order to meet the Black Magician, we had to get down at the stop after his stop.  As I was about to turn around and tell my dad, “tell them after I get down, they are happily talking, don't disturb them,” he said and I kept quiet.  That’s when he quickly started asking about the details of my dad and I told him everything.  He quickly asked about my mom’s sister’s name and her details as well.  As I was telling him, he stood up, that’s when that’s when I noticed, he had a Snake Tattoo on his hand.  As he walked towards the Driver, looking at him, the driver stopped the Bus, the driver was full of respect for this guy.  As he got down, I looked at him through the window.  The place he got down was in the middle of the forest and started entering inside the forest.

My dad got up and went towards the Driver and came back, “Sharada, the driver says we have to get down at the next stop, and walk inside the narrow lane and that would lead to the Black Magician’s house.  My mom started to feel nervous, “hey don’t worry, relax, I am with you,” my dad said and put his arm around my mom, and she smiled at him and leaned on my dad’s shoulders.  As the bus stopped, “Sir, you, from the City, this is where you have to get down,” the driver said.  As we stood up to get down, everybody’s eyes were on my mom’s ass, they were shamelessly ogling at my mom’s ass.  As my mom was about to get down, even the driver passed a nasty comment on my mom’s ass.  “Should spank that juicy ass and make her moan,” as the driver said, the conductor who was standing beside him, laughed.  “The villagers got lucky with her today, they nicely groped her in the back side,” the conductor said.  “Lucky bastards,” as he was saying I got down behind my mom.
Like Reply
I shamelessly loved the nasty comments about my mom.  “There is the narrow lane,” my dad pointed at the narrow lane amidst the forest.  “Looks creepy” my mom said and followed my dad.  As we entered the forest through the narrow lane.  We noticed a young couple talking to the guy who looked similar to the guy who was sitting next to me on the bus.  He was in his Black dhoti and white shirt.  “Let's ask them the way, wait,” as my dad said, we waited for the young couple and the guy in the Black Dhoti and White shirt to finish their conversation.  As they were about to leave, the wife of the young husband hugged the Black dhoti guy and began crying, “thank you for your seeds, Swami.. Thank you for your seeds,” she kept uttering,” and the Black dhoti guy hugged her back.  Her husband was emotional as well and was crying.  The Black dhoti guy smiled at them and broke the hug and sent them home and he started walking inside the forest.

My dad quickly stopped the couple and asked about what happened.  That’s when the couple told us that the wife was possessed and was suffering all these days.  Though they went to several doctors in the city, nobody could cure her and finally it was the Black dhoti guy who cured her.  When my dad asked about who the Black dhoti guy was, that’s when he said he was the Black Magician and my dad realised it was he whom we came in search of.  As my mom started asking the wife about what she was going through, she told her the same exact thing my mom was going through.  “Ram, I have been experiencing the same thing,” my mom told my dad.  “How long did he take to cure you guys?” my dad asked the husband.  “Just one day, and now we are living happily without any problem,” as the husband was saying, my mom took the wife a bit away from my dad and the husband.  

“Are you sure you are completely out of the Nightmares you were getting?” my mom asked.  “Yeah, totally, after receiving his seeds, the demons inside me totally vanished and I am living happily now,” she said.  “Wait?  His seed?  What do you mean, receiving his seed?” my mom asked.  “Guruji’s seman is Holy, if we take it inside us, it will destroy the demon inside and cure us in just one day,” the wife said.  “You mean he is going to cum inside us?” my mom asked.  “Yes, it will go inside us and kill the demon inside us and cure us.  In my case my friend’s demon was inside me and giving me nightmares.  After taking Guruji’s  holy seemen inside me, my friend’s demon died and we are living happily,” the wife said.  “Guruji is going to make love to us to destroy the demon inside us?” my curious mom asked.  “Yes, he is going to make love to us, but if you are not okay with it, you can leave the place immediately because in the middle of the mission if you are not okay with it and try to back out, the demon inside you will only get stronger and keep haunting you,” the wife said.

“No, I am okay with it, I just want to go home completely cured,” my mom said.  “Then I think you must receive his seed and go then,” the wife said.  “How is he in bed?  I mean is he very rough?” my mom whispered looking at my dad who was busy talking to the husband.  “Absolutely not, he is great in bed, took care of me really well.  He looked after me that one day like his own wife.  I went to a different Black Magician before and he tied me up and started hitting me with the neem leaves-bunch and gave me a lot of bruises, but when we came here, Guruji was so friendly with me and took care of me with love and care.  Didn’t even feel like I was with a Black Magician,” the wife said.  “So what do you say, can I go ahead with Guruji or …?” my mom asked.  “I think you are at the right place.  Just enjoy yourself, be friendly with him, cooperate with him, have fun, and go home with his Holy seed and you will be cured completely when you wake up,” the wife whispered.  “Thank you so much,” my mom said.  By this time my mom had already decided to let the Guruji make love to her.

“He has a nice cock,” the wife whispered into my mom’s ear and my mom and the wife started giggling.  “It has been months since I saw my wife this happy,” my dad said looking at my mom.  “She will be a lot happier after receiving Guruji’s Holy seed,” the husband said and winked at my dad.  My dad did not get it.

“Alright, don’t waste time, go towards the river.  On the banks of the river, Guruji will be meditating, contact him and tell him your problems.  All the best,” the husband said.  “Thank you,” my dad said.  “Enjoy yourself,” the wife whispered and winked at my mom and left the place.
Like Reply
As we started walking into the forest in search of the river bank, and I was following my dad and mom, “Sharada, we have to go home with Guruji’s Holy seed at any cost,” my dad said.  “Sure Ram, if that’s what it takes to cure me off,” my mom said.  Little did my dad know that my mom was ready to offer herself to the Black Magician, whom she knew very little about. 

We continued to walk and finally found the river and to our delight, the Guruji himself was sitting on a rock and meditating.  As my dad and mom went and stood in front of him, and looked at each other's face, deciding whether to disturb his meditation or wait for him to finish meditating.  I quickly noticed the same Snake tattoo which the guy who sat next to me in the bus had on the same hand.  I was pretty sure he was the same person.

“Come Mr. Ram and Mrs. Sharada, I have been expecting you,” Guruji said and broke the meditation and got off the rock.  My dad and mom were spellbound, “Guruji, how did you know our names?” my dad asked in surprise.  As Guruji started telling him all the details about my dad, my dad was very impressed and by this time decided that the Black Magician will cure my mom.  As my dad tried to introduce my mom to the Black Magician, “I know everything about her, her name is Sharada, she is 35, she is a housewife, she wears 90 cm panties, and I even know what color bra and panties she is wearing inside underneath this saree.  You are wearing a white color bra and white color panties aren’t you Sharada?” he said.  “Yes, Swamiji,” my mom stood in awe wondering if the Black Magician could see through her saree.  The guy clearly took all the information from me on the bus and was fooling my dad and mom.

To Be Continued ..!
Like Reply
Great story
[+] 1 user Likes ghost19's post
Like Reply
Damnnnn your back! I never thought I would get to enjoy another masterpiece from you that involved a son and a hot mom! 2022 will be a great year!
Like Reply
Great story. Waiting for your updates
Like Reply
Nice. Keep going bro
Like Reply
Continue
Like Reply
Please continue in the mold of Rupakpolo's 'Village of the Damned'. Make the Mom fall for the Swami gradually with elaborate sex scenes. The icing of the cake would be her staying back with the Swami and getting knocked up.
Like Reply
“I know everything about you, Sharada, your soul came in my dream and was begging me to save you,” Guruji said in a very serious tone.  He looked at my dad, “Ram, your wife is cursed,” he said in a serious tone.  “Guruji, I knew it, but why?  She is just a housewife and has done nothing wrong against anyone,” my dad said.  “It's not because of her, it's because of you.  Your business rivals jealous of your growth have done this to your wife through Black Magic,” he said.  “This is so cruel, Guruji,” my dad said.  “Yes, worse than you think, they have woken up her sister’s soul and ordered her to torment your wife, and then kill you with your wife’s own hands,” he said.  The way he said scared the hell out of all of us.  Though I knew this guy was a fraud, the way in which he spoke gave me shivers for a moment.  Then I realised it was his tricks to scare my dad and mom.

Like Reply
“Sharada, come here,” he said and as my mom went near him, he hugged my mom and asked her to hug him tight and don’t think about anything,” he said and my mom wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him tight.  “Ram, she is in there,” he said.  “Her sister, Guruji?” my dad asked.  “Yes, she says her name is Madhu,” he said.  Surprised how he knew her sister’s name, my dad and mom froze for a moment.  My mom, who was hugging the Black Magician, said, “yes, Swamiji, that’s her name.”  The Black Magician now placed his hands on my mom’s ass over her pink saree.  “Sharada, your sister hates the way I am touching you, she is annoyed now,” he said.  “She is warning us,” he said and took his hands off my mom and broke the hug.  As my mom and dad panicked, “Sharada, remove your saree and give it to your husband,” he said and quickly my mom started removing her pink chiffon saree and gave it to my dad and stood only in her pink petticoat and pink blouse which was soaked with her sweat near her underarms.  As she tried to cover her boobs with her hands.  “Don’t worry, Sharada, there is no one around here,” the Black magician said.  “Ram, place the saree on the rock where I was meditating and keep three stones over it,” he said and my dad went to place the saree on the rock where the Black Magician was sitting and meditating.  “Nothing to worry, Sharada, I got this, just cooperate with me, and I will make sure you go home fully cured,” he whispered, placing his hands on my mom’s shoulders.  “Thanks Swamiji,” my mom said with a smile.  Looked like they had already started to have chemistry.  As my dad placed my mom’s saree and came towards us, the Black Magician hugged my mom who was in her blouse and petticoat.  “Sharada, now you don’t hug me, just remain calm,” he said and started feeling up my mom’s ass over her pink petticoat.  “Madhu, Sharada is not with Ram, she is mine now, leave her immediately,” the Black magician said.  “Madhu wants to kill you, Ram,” the black magician whispered and it got my dad scared.

Like Reply
“Sharada, hug me now and say that you are not with your husband Ram and you are with me, and you love me, and started kissing me,” the black magician said and immediately my mom hugged the black magician and started kissing him all over his face.  “I am not with my husband Ram, I am with you Swamiji, I love you,” my mom said and continued hugging the black magician tight and continued kissing him all over his face.  “Ram, quickly go towards that neem tree and break a couple of dry small branches and bring them here, quick,” he said and my dad started to run towards the neem tree.

As my dad was running towards the neem tree and was picking up all the dry stems, “are you going to hurt me with that, Swamiji?” my mom asked.  “I won’t, I promise, there is a reason for it,” he whispered and held my mom’s face and kissed my mom on her forehead.  “You are so beautiful, and can’t believe you are cursed,” the black magician said.  “I know you will cure me, Swamiji, I trust you,” my mom said.  “Thanks, Sharada,” the black magician said and hugged my mom in her blouse and petticoat and kissed my mom’s cheek and my mom hugged him back and closed her eyes.  My mom clearly liked this guy, I could clearly say by the way in which she was hugging him.  It was like she had given herself to him.
Like Reply
As my dad came with the dry neem tree branches, he saw the black magician and my mom hugging each other and standing, and stood there clueless whether or not to disturb them.  “Ram?” the Black Magician whispered.  “Yes, Swamiji, I have brought the branches,” my dad said.  “Good, let's go to the ashram,” he said.  “Sharada, come, hold my hand, you will not leave my hand at any cost, okay?” he said.  “Sure Swamiji,” my mom said and held the Black Magician’s hand and started moving.  “Ram, do you have many business rivals?” the Black Magician asked.  “A lot of them, Swamiji, I am pretty sure one of them must have done this to my wife,” my dad said.  “Ram, Madhu’s soul which is inside Sharada hates you,” the Black Magician said.  “How would she hate me Swamiji, I have helped her a lot,” my dad said.  “Well the Black Magician who has cursed you has made Madhu hate you and kill you through your wife.  She wants Sharada to hate you as well,” the Black Magician said.  “My God what have I done to go through all this!” my dad exclaimed.  “Not your mistake, Ram, it’s your business rivals who have done this to you, but you can escape from this trap if we all work together,” the Black Magician said.  “I will do anything to get out of this trap, Swamiji,” my dad said.  “There is only one way to get you all out of this, that is to tackle Madhu, who is inside Sharada,” the Black Magician said.  “Madhu hates you and wants you to hate Sharada.  We have to deceive Madhu’s soul and make her believe that Sharada is cheating on you and you must hate her.  If Madhu’s soul realises that you hate Sharada, it will leave Sharada forever and you guys can live happily,” the Black Magician said.

[+] 6 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply