Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
It had been four months it had been started, I was getting fucked by Ranjeet almost everyday. We had a office party, Manohar was sent out o some office trip, recently his trips has been increased. So i was alone at the party, I looked at Ranjeet Sir's wife, he was beautiful, and looking them together, made me jealous of her. She could have him anytime she wanted. I wanted that love from him, sex was great from hi, but i wanted to feel cared and loved by him. I wanted to know, he care about me. I was having my drink and chatting with other girls from office, I was without underwear and bra, as told by Ranjeet Sir. So that he can fuck me anytime he wanted, he was supposed to fuck me during the party. But it was always like that, he could fuck me whenever he wanted, I just had to be ready for him, and oblige.

I was looking at him dancing with his wife, they were close. I did not look like he was going to give me what I wanted, but just looking at him, and thinking of the time we had, making me wet. and with no underwear, my wet spots could be seem on my dress, if I did not do anything carefully. I was standing having my drink, when Mr. Khurana, not Ranjeet, but his father, Mr. Amarjeet Khurana, came to me. I had seen him many times at parties, but he never noticed me before. he was the most powerful man, of the company. He was around 65 yrs old, but age did not justify his looks, other than his gray hairs, he has nothing which could tell he was that older.
He told me that I was looking beautiful, and was surprised that he had never noticed me before. I have talked to him, but only on phone, whenever he called to Son's office. And I had seen him before but never met personally. So this was first time. I was Nervous as hell, He was most powerful man, in the company, and on the top of that he was also charming. He was perfect gentle man, throughout the conversation. Jyoti my colleague was also standing there with me.

He dragged me and Jyoti to dance floor, trying to cheer us up. While I was dancing I started to enjoy myself. I was facing Jyoti while dancing. Then Mr. Khurana came up behind me as Jyoti and I were dancing and put his hands on my hips, pulling me away from her slightly. I was surprised to see that, and I giggled and put my hands on top of his, moving back against him and grinding my ass against him. He took that as a sign that he could move his hands however he wanted, and he started to rub them up and down my sides as I moved against him.

I kept dancing with the him for quite awhile. I think he was incredibly aware that he was teasing me with his body, because the more he moved his hands, the more I rolled my hips, grinding my ass against him. It wasn't long before I felt something getting hard behind me, and I giggled. He must have known I felt his cock pressing against my ass, because he moved his hands up to cup my tits and leaned down to kiss my neck. "You're getting me hot," he said into my ear.

I grinned, turning my head and nipping his earlobe playfully. "Is that so?" I replied teasingly. "I hadn't noticed."

I had more than noticed. The feel of his cock pressing against me was sending tingles all through my body, and I knew that my pussy was starting to get wetter. I kept moving against him as he moved his hands against my tits, pushing his hips against my ass as he rubbed my nipples, which were starting to poke through my halter top. I moaned softly in his ear as he touched me and he started to suck on my neck. He kept pinching my hard nipples through the thin fabric of my top, and eventually let one of his hands trail back down to my skirt. He slipped his hand underneath it, my ass bare as I only had no underwear on. He cupped my round ass as he lifted the hem of my skirt just enough to press the bulge in his pants against my crack. I was tingling, my pussy dripping wet. The dance floor was crowded and everyone surrounding us were his friends. I knew if Ranjeet saw what we were doing, he would be pissed off at me, but I also knew that we were near the center of the dance floor and he couldn't see anything but his hand on my breast, which was perfectly okay so long as I wasn't showing anything. Then he reached behind me, the fabric of my skirt loose enough to cover his hand and the bare part of my ass as he was pressed so close to it.

His hands were rubbing my ass, his finger searching for my asshole, a current ran through my body as he was approaching nearer to my butt-hole. Only his touch was enough to make me out of control, I still don't know what kept me in control then. In front of everyone this older man had his hands in my skirt, I was feeling like I was naked in front of all these guys at party and no one has noticed yet, and soon gonna notice. But everything was put out of my mind soon. His one hand was caressing my boobs under my top. He turned me toward her, pulling me closer to him. His one hand now rubbing my pussy. And we were close enough so that no one could see, when he took one of my boob out and kissed it, it was so fast, that i did not notice my self, now I was going out of control. He understood that, and dragged me out of party.

Once outside, I followed him out of the club. Mr. Khurana had his hands on my ass and I giggled as he kissed my neck, making me stumble as we walked. I climbed in the backseat of his car and got in next to me, pulling me close to him so we could resume making out. He finally moved his hand into the low cut V of my halter, cupping his hand around my breast. I let him kiss down my neck and lick the tops of my tits as he pulled my breast out, moving his lips around my nipple and sucking gently. As he sucked on my tit, his hand moved under my skirt, so he could run his fingers along my slit. He plunged one inside almost immediately and I tried to keep quiet, but I couldn't help moan softly. I heard driver laugh from the front seat but I didn't care as Mr. Khurana fingered me. My pussy was dripping. Some how during over former conversation he came to know the building we live in, and my husband was not home, as he was not present at party. So, it was no surprise when the car was pulled in front of our building.

[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
The thing which made him almost resistible was, his tenderness, not forceful like his son, even giving me so much pleasure he was not going to force me, to have sex with him. When we came in front of my front door, after having so much pleasure from him, I stepped down in front of him, cupped my mouth and whispered in his ear, "I'd like to at least be able to give you a blow job. Can I do that?"

At that, he walked into the house and I walked in with him. He slammed the door behind us. "Come on, suck on my cock baby," he said hastily.

I took his hands, "Come over here, sit on the couch."

He unbuckled his pants and pulled them down along with his shorts, then took a seat on the couch. I loosened my shirt and top more, kneeling before him. I pulled his shorts and pants down to his ankles. He was madly jacking his cock, waiting for me. He was as big as his son, but this cock was really beautiful and nice and thick.

I gently took his hand away from his cock and wrapped my lips around the head. He groaned and slipped his hands in my hair.

"Oh fuck," he groaned. "God, what a sweet little cocksucker you turned out to be. That's it baby, suck on me."

His dirty talk made me horny and I sucked him more fiercely, my head bobbing up and down in his lap. I looked up at him. His head was leaning back on the back of the couch, his eyes closed and his mouth open, groaning.
"Am I doing good?" I whispered.

He shoved my head back down onto his cock. "Oh yes. You little tart. Take it all, you sweet little whore. You just want to please me, don't you honey, you just want to please daddy?"

I was amazed to hear word 'daddy' , and it was making me more wet for him, I nodded, my mouth full of his meat. I then gently took his balls into his mouth, then stopped and smiled at him. He stood up.

"You're not going to tease me anymore, you're going to take my cock you little slut. Open up."

I opened my mouth. He stuck his cock in between my lips and held the sides of my face, fucking my face. I gagged some, and I could feel my eyes become watery.

"You like cock, don't you baby?" he teased. Then suddenly he slipped his cock out of my mouth and started jacking off in front of me, "I'm going to cum. God....I'm going to cum on your big tits and on your sweet face, my little tramp."

I took off my top and not a minute after he spoke, I heard him moan loudly. I expertly opened my mouth and shut my eyes. I could feel his load squirt onto my face and onto my tits. When he was done, I rubbed his cum into my tits. Rubbing his sperm onto my pink nipples. I loved playing with his cum.

He pulled his pants up and went down the hallway. I could hear the bath running. He came back out into the living room, stood me up, slipped my panties down, and scooped me up in his arms and laid me gently in the tub.
"Where are the washcloths?" he asked.

I pointed to the closet, "In there."

He grabbed a couple of washcloths and a big, fluffy white towel. With the tub full, he soaped up a washcloth and gave me a bath.

"You were so good baby," he said. "I'm sorry if I got too rough with you."

"It's okay," I said. "I enjoyed it."

He grinned, "I could tell you did sweetie."

He tenderly washed my body up, taking his time - especially with my bottom, my tits, and my pussy. He shampooed my hair and rinsed it out with the handheld shower head. He looked so hot, bathing me, this naked girl, and him completely clothed. Although, the first couple of the buttons on his shirt were undone, and I could see his dark chest hair. And the hair on his head was a little damp - probably from both his sweat and from giving me a bath.

When he was finished giving me a bath, he helped me out of the tub and toweled me off. He wrapped the towel around my body. I pushed off the towel and stood, almost a foot shorter than him, naked and damp in front of him. I wrapped my arm around him and kissed him. He passionately took me in his arms and kissed me back.

We were in, my bedroom, we were still kissing, his figure, was in my pussy. Suddenly he took it out.

"Please," I said again, hanging my head down in embarrassment. "I can't take it... please touch my pussy, Daddy."

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply
He didn't say anything, but I felt his hands on my stinging ass, rubbing the tender skin gently before he slid his fingers down between my legs. "Oh my God...," he said. "You're soaking wet." His hands moved up to unwrap the towel and pulled it down my legs, letting it drop on the floor as he pushed my legs apart and rubbed his fingers along my slit. I moaned softly as he rubbed me, and I could feel his hands shaking as he touched me. His fingering me, had gotten me so hot that I couldn't contain myself. I wanted nothing more than to move off his lap and just start to fuck him. His fingers teased me as he moved them along my slit, collecting my juices, doing more for me in the couple moments.

"I need them inside me," I whispered. "For God's sake, Khurana Sir," I said when he didn't do anything. I pushed up against his fingers. "Stick your fucking fingers in me!"

"That's 'Daddy' to you," he said, still torturing me with his fingers. "And I'm not sticking my fingers in any naughty little girls who don't ask nicely."

I moaned. "Please..." I gasped. I couldn't believe what was happening. It felt surreal. I couldn't believe I was trying to get him to finger-fuck me. I couldn't believe he wanted me to call him Daddy. The word sent a shock through my body and I wasn't sure what would happen if I let it roll past my lips.

"Please what?" he said. His voice shook a bit and I knew he must be as shocked as I was, but his fingers just kept teasing my slit.

"Please put your fingers in my pussy... D-Daddy?" I asked softly.

He groaned and slipped a finger inside me. I moaned and lifted myself slightly off his lap to push it further in. His other hand was on my lower back, holding me down, and as he fingered me, I felt something start to press into my stomach. His cock was hardening quickly beneath me, and I could hardly keep myself from moaning as I felt it pressing against me. He moved his finger a little faster in my cunt, and I had the feeling that he couldn't take his eyes off my ass, which felt like it was on fire and was probably nearly glowing pink.

Eventually I felt Khurana Sir's arm move further around me, finally pulling me closer to him. I sighed as I felt the bulge in his pants press against my ass, his hand moving to cup my breast as he held me closer to him. He started to move his hand gently against me, letting his palm slide against my hard nipple before cupping it again. He let his fingers trail between my breasts and up to my nipple again, rolling it between his fingers. I cried out softly as he pinched it lightly, and pressed my ass back a little harder, grinding against him.

"You're okay with this, baby?" he whispered, kissing my neck. "You're sure?"

"Yes, Daddy," I murmured.

He groaned when I called him Daddy and pulled me tight against him, moving his hips against me. He slid his other arm under me, pulling me back with a hand cupping each breast. He kissed and sucked on my neck, and each time he moved his lips I felt a tingle run through my body. His touch was nothing like Ranjeet's. It was confident, certain but gentle, his lips knowing exactly where they were moving next. He kissed my neck for awhile before he moved, rolling me onto my back and moving over me, letting his lips trail down my neck to the top of my breasts. "Your body is amazing," he whispered, his lips just above my nipple, brushing against it as he spoke. He flicked his tongue out, licking it, before taking it in his mouth and sucking.

I cried out softly as he started to suck, raising my hands to the top of his head and holding him against me as he moved his mouth around my nipple. I ran my fingers through his hair and he continued moving his mouth down my body, though he left one hand on my breast and continued to fondle me. I knew where his mouth was heading, and I bit my lip in excitement, wanting to feel his mouth pay the same attention to my clit as he did my nipple. My pussy was throbbing again, wanting to be touched even after I had already cum twice that night. Then, he returned his licking of my body, kissing my mound and rubbing the tiny patch of hair I left on top. I could feel his breath against my pussy and my legs were trembling in excitement as he slowly licked each of my lips before licking my slit. I couldn't stop myself from moaning as he licked me, his tongue running from my ass to my clit and back again. He finally twirled it around my clit before taking the little bud into his mouth and sucking. I nearly went crazy as he sucked it, my back arching so I could grind against his mouth. He only sucked for a moment, though, before moving his mouth back to my tight hole and dipping his tongue in, licking me hard.

"Oh God," I whispered, my hands running through his hair as I pushed up against him. He kept tonguing me, his hands on the back of my thighs, spreading my legs and holding them up. He tongue-fucked my hole for a bit before moving his mouth down to my thighs, licking up the juices that had dripped there.

"You're such a messy little girl," he teased.

I laughed, and he resumed licking my pussy. His tongue flicked against my clit every so often, causing shocks to run through my body, and before long I felt the familiar build-up in my stomach, telling me I was about ready to cum. He must have known from the way I was squirming under him that I was close, because he stopped and sat up. I bit my lip, trying to cover my disappointment, but he must have known I was.

"I want you to undress me, baby," he said. "Is that okay?"

I giggled, still a little frustrated that he had left me so close, but I sat up and moved next to him, lifting his shirt over his head. He stood up, turning so he was facing me so I could undo his pants. I pulled them down, and then pulled his underwear off, freeing his bulging cock. I smiled as I looked at him. There was a drop of pre-cum leaking from his tip. I leaned forward, looking up at him as I stuck my tongue out and licked it off him. He smiled at me, so I took it as a cue to continue, licking the rest of his cock as I sat in front of him on the bed. I was about to wrap my lips around him when he stopped me, lying down on the bed and pulling me close to him. "I just want you to stroke me," he said, wrapping one arm around my shoulders.

I let my head rest on his chest as I trailed my fingers down his body, teasing him as I slowly let my hand move towards his cock. I felt my fingers move through his coarse, dark hair and I let them brush lightly against the base of his cock, dragging them up his slick shaft and playing with his tip. Khurana Sir groaned, hugging me closer to him, and I wrapped my hand around his cock, starting to stroke him slowly. I moved my hand against him, just wrapped loosely at first, before I firmed my grip. I stroked him at a steady pace, and as I did, Khurana Sir moved his other hand across his body. He brushed his fingers against my mound and I shifted so I could spread my legs, letting him push his finger into my dripping pussy.

Like Reply
I sighed as he started to finger me, my hand pumping his cock at the same pace that he was sliding his finger in and out of my pussy. I knew I was going to cum before him the moment he started to finger me -- I was so ready from the attention he had paid with his mouth that he added another finger to my pussy just a few moments after he started to finger me. He moved his fingers faster and I matched his pace with my hand, stroking his cock quickly. I could feel my orgasm, and I was squirming under his hand. Khurana Sir's lips were pressed to my forehead and he started to push his thumb against my clit. It was more than I could take. I cried out, biting my lip hard as my orgasm rolled through me. It was my hardest orgasm of the night, especially after his stopping me earlier, and it lasted longer than any orgasm I've had before. When I came down, his hand was still stroking my pussy, and I realised I had stopped moving my hand. I could feel pre-cum dripping down his cock onto my hand, and I used it to make his cock slicker as I shifted my body back to my original position, my head lying against his chest as I stroked his cock. I moved my hand fast against his cock, pumping him hard.

"Shalini Baby, I'm about to cum..." he moaned only a few moments later.

I grinned as I looked up at him. He was watching my hand, but his eyes shifted to meet mine when I looked up. "Cum for me, Daddy," I whispered as I stroked his cock, staring straight at him.

"Oh Jesus, Shalini..." He made a low noise after his groaned words and I felt his hips push up against my hand as he came. His hot semen dripped onto my hand and I looked away from him, watching him cum. His load was much more than any I'd seen before and I felt his cock twitching under my hand as he spurted. I kept stroking him, milking every drop I could out of his cock. When I was sure I had gotten every drop out of him, I collected as much as I could on my hand, raising it to my mouth as I looked back up at Khurana Sir.

He was watching me, and I started to lick his cum off my hand. I think that's about the weirdest thing I've done during sex. I loved the taste of his cum. I'd much rather have him cum on my hand or in my mouth than inside my pussy.

Khurana Sir didn't seem to want me to do that, though. He grabbed my wrist and moved my hand away from my mouth, a few drops dripping off my hand and onto his chest. I moved my mouth to get the few drops that had fallen on his chest. Khurana Sir pulled me up to him, kissing me hard. I kissed him back, my lips parting slightly. Khurana Sir slipped his tongue into my mouth. It was one of the hottest things I've ever experienced. Most guys, after I lick up their cum, refuse to even kiss me, and here was Khurana Sir, willingly tasting himself. He took all his come from my mouth and then giving back it to me, it rolled between our mouth, for a while, without anyone swallowing, I took his cum into my mouth, kissing him hard before pulling back and swallowing the cum he had given me. "Thanks, Daddy," I said.

He just smiled, pulling me against him. I breathed deeply, the events of the evening finally catching up with me as I started to fall asleep. I thought that I never had gotten to fuck Khurana Sir, if Ranjeet had not ignore me that night.

Like Reply
I think the best story in this series.
[+] 1 user Likes anirban080's post
Like Reply
Good Morning, but what about after that?

I woke up slowly, clutching my blankets around me in a futile attempt to cling to the wonderful sleep I had been having. I yawned as I opened my eyes. There was sun leaking through the cracks in my blinds and judging from the brightness, it was either late morning, or early afternoon. I rolled over and picked my cell phone up off my night table. It was nearly one o'clock.

Even though I had been drinking the night before, I felt great, and a slow smile spread across my face as I concluded that it was probably due to Khurana Sir. We hadn't even actually fucked, but I felt the same sort of warm, pleasant feeling that I would have if we had. Still, his fingers had done more to me than I could have imagined. Khurana Sir wasn't in the room, but I wasn't concerned. For one, he couldn't just leave and not talk about this again.And secondly, there was a good chance that he just had woken up a lot earlier than I had.

I let myself lie in bed for a few more minutes, just allowing myself to wake up fully before I sat up. I needed a shower, badly.I gasped when I saw Khurana Sir entering the room fully dressed. He had tea tray in his another hand.. He looked surprised for a moment, then flushed as his eyes moved down my naked body .I felt incredibly exposed, but at the same time, I loved the effect that my naked body had on him. Mr. Khurana was such a calm guy, but the second he saw me, he had big buldge in his pant.

"I just need some clothes...and take shower" I stuttered trying to cover my self, with blanket, "

He laughed and shrugged, putting the tray he was holding on top of my side table. "Really, Shalini? No point in dressing before you shower, is there? And it's nothing I haven't seen before, right?"

I laughed nervously and I motioned for him to sit, as I let the blanket drop down. My heart was pounding at the nerve I had to be lying in front of him naked, not doing anything about it, but I just decided to go with it.I slid on the side to sat down on the edge of my bed, leaning back on my hands as Mr. Khuran sat in my desk chair, I still trying to look away from him determinedly. I cleared my throat softly. "Mr. Khurana, what we did last night..."

"I am sorry, Shalini..I should not have taked advantage of you..but you were lookng so beautiful..."

"Its okay..Sir..I ..I enjoyed what we did..last night..and...it was very special to me..."

"So it means..we can again..."

I grinned, giggling, and jumped up off my bed, moving across the room quickly before practically throwing myself onto his lap. Khurana Sir's eyes widened in surprise as I sat on his lap and his arms wrapped instinctively around my body to keep me from sliding off. "I can deal with that," I said, my voice soft in spite of my obvious excitement. My hips were rubbing on his hard cock through hi pants, I could feel life coming into that monster.

Mr. Khurana laughed again, holding my naked body close to him. He reached up with one hand, tentatively pulling my face closer to his. He looked into my eyes one last time and I grinned before closing the small gap between our lips. The kiss sent a shock through my body, and he kissed me with the same hard, urgent need that he had the night before when he had slipped his cum into my mouth. I had to gasp for breath when he pulled his lips off mine and started to kiss my jawbone, one of his strong arms still around my body and the other gently stroking my cheek. I brought my hands to his face and pulled his lips back towards me, wanting him to kiss me again. He did for a moment before pulling back.

"Didn't you mention something about a shower?" he asked.

I smiled innocently. "Yes, I guess I did."

His hand moved from my cheek down my neck and to my shoulder. His fingers trailed along my arm, sending shivers through my body, as his other arm moved further down my body, gently cupping my ass. "I think I had better supervise. Make sure you are clean the way I want you to be." I moaned softly as he spoke, his low voice claiming me. The way he wanted me to be... I was certain I could handle doing anything Mr. Khurana wanted. "Is that okay, baby?" he whispered, pressing his lips against my neck.

"Mmm... yes," I whispered back.

"Yes what?" he asked.

I frowned, confused. "Yes... please?"

The hand cupping my ass moved away and came down on my tender skin, just hard enough to make a loud smack. I jumped. "Yes what?" he asked again.

"Yes..." I hesitated, biting my lip as I tried not to focus on the sudden tingle on that particular spot, and on the instant wetness that was building up between my legs. "Yes... Daddy?" I whispered nervously.

His hand cupped my ass again, gently rubbing the spot that he had spanked. "Good girl," he whispered against my neck, and I was certain that his cock twitched underneath me. "Now, come on. Get to the shower."

I slid off his lap somewhat reluctantly and picked up the clothes. Mr. Khurana stood up and went to the door, opening it for me. As I walked past him, I felt his hand brush against my ass again and I looked over my shoulder, grinning as he followed me.

Our shower takes awhile to heat up, and I sure didn't want to be having a cold shower with Mr. Khurana. He followed me in and shut the door as I glanced in the mirror. I couldn't help but laugh.

I turned the tap in the sink on and bent over just a bit, splashing water on my face. As I washed my face, I was sure Mr. Khurana wasn't going to pass up the opportunity of my semi-bent over position. After I was done , I turned the water off. Before I could grab a towel, Mr. Khurana was behind me. I could feel his cock straining through his pants as he pulled my ass close to him. I braced myself on the counter and looked up into the mirror, seeing his reflection.

"Wouldn't that work better if I undressed you first, Daddy?" I asked, my eyes trained on my bare ass pressed against his pant. He just nodded and I turned, lifting the hem of his shirt up over his head before I unbuttoned his pant. He kissed me as I undid them, before raising his hands to my shoulders and pushing me down to my knees.

Like Reply
Wow , what a story !
Like Reply
I knelt in front of him and pulled his pants down, staring at the bulge in his underwear and trailing my fingers along it through the fabric before I pulled them down, letting his cock spring free. I looked up at him as I stuck my tongue out, licking his tip. Mr. Khurana smiled. "Are you going to be a good girl and suck your Daddy's cock?" he asked.

I nodded eagerly and looked back at his cock, opening my mouth and sliding as much of it as I could get in at one time. Mr. Khurana groaned, and I moved my mouth slowly around him, loving the feeling of his smooth, throbbing cock in my mouth. He let me suck him for quite awhile, and my pussy was dripping more and more. The water had obviously warmed up because the bathroom began to steam and I began to breathe harder. My head bobbed against Mr. Khurana's cock, and my entire body felt heightened. My nipples were hard and my skin felt incredibly sensitive, and it wasn't long before I couldn't help myself from moving a hand down between my legs to relieve the aching throb in my pussy. I sighed against Mr. Khurana's cock as I slide my fingers along my slit, letting it brush against my clit and play against my hole, but not wanting to go much further than that.

Mr. Khurana saw me touching my pussy and he pulled his cock out of my mouth, helping me to my feet. He raised my hand to his mouth and licked my fingers as he dipped his other hand between my legs. I couldn't help myself from pushing my pussy against his fingers, but he moved his hand away as soon as I did. "Naughty girl," he whispered, chuckling. "You're soaking wet. I haven't even gotten you into the shower yet."

He pulled back and reached to the shelf, where my shampoo was sitting. "Turn around," he directed. I obeyed eagerly. I heard him open the bottle and put it back down on the shelf after he had squirted some shampoo into his hands. The raspberry scent of my shampoo drifted towards me and I sighed when I felt Mr. Khurana's fingers working gently against my scalp. He washed my hair, getting it totally covered in the scented shampoo before I felt some of the lather dripping down my body.

"Guess I took a little too much," he chuckled, letting his massaging hands drift from my head to my neck and shoulders, then down my chest. I giggled as it dripped down my breasts, his hands running down my arms and then back up my stomach, cupping my tits gently before he pulled his hands away to turn me around, letting the hot water rinse the lather from my hair. He looked at me as the water ran over me, and I looked back, not moving, waiting to see what he would do. He ran his hands through my hair, getting all the shampoo out. I grinned at him as he pulled himself close to me, kissing me under the spray of the shower, his cock pressed against me, as hard and smooth as before.

As he kissed me, I reached to the shelf, grabbing my body wash. He pulled back and went to take it from my hand, but I moved it out of his reach. "My turn," I said. "You need to get washed too, Daddy."

"I had a shower this morning, baby," he said, trying to grab it from me again. "And you're not washing me with something that smells like flowers. That's for you."

I giggled and popped the cap open. "Please, Daddy? I promise you won't mind by the time I'm done..."

He didn't fight all that hard after I poured some soap directly onto my hands and started to rub it into his chest. Normally, I use a cloth or something, but this worked much better, since he was apparently already clean. I rubbed his chest first, before working it onto his back. I dropped to my knees and grinned up at him before I skipped touching his cock and began working the soap up each of his legs. He laughed as I washed him, the flowery scent of my body wash overpowering the scent of my shampoo. I ran my fingers along each of his legs before I finally put a bit more soap onto my hands and ran my slippery fingers along his cock. He groaned as I gently washed his cock, maybe stroking him a few more times than was necessary to get him clean. Once I finished there, I moved my hands to his balls, and Mr. Khurana had to brace himself against the shower wall as I rubbed him. Finally, I stood back up, pulling Mr. Khurana under the spray of the shower and running my hands up and down his body to get all the soap off. When my fingers got to his cock again, he made a sound almost like a growl and grabbed my arms, pushing me up against the wall hard as he kissed me, grinding his cock against me. I moaned and his hands moved to my breasts, pinching my nipples and making me squirm between him and the cool tile of the wall.

"Shalini baby, do you want me to fuck you?" he growled against my lips. "You're such a damn tease... I wanted to fuck you properly, in a bed, but..."

"Fuck me, Daddy," I interrupted. "There's time for beds later."

He groaned and slid his hands down to my thighs, moving them around my legs to just under my ass, and lifting me up. I gasped in surprise as he lifted me easily and positioned his cock at the entrance to my tight hole. I had grabbed his shoulders in surprise when he lifted me, but I let one move down to guide his cock into my dripping entrance, as it was too slippery for him to just slide into me. He ran his cock up and down my bare slit, then brought his head down to suck on my tits. I closed my eyes and whimpered in pleasure.I held his head close to my chest, urging him on. He stood back up and slowly pushed his cock into me. I gasped as his tip pushed into me, almost trembling in excitement to feel Mr. Khurana's cock inside me. He groaned again as he pushed further into me, and I let out a soft moan. My working on my body parts, was paying meback, I was feeling virgin again, after so much stretching receiving from Ranjeet. So I could still feel Khurana Sir stretching me. He pushed his cock in at a steady pace, just slow enough so that I could adjust, though by the time he was buried deep inside me, I need a moment to get used to the feel of him inside me.

"Are you okay, baby?" he whispered after a few seconds of just holding still against me, pressing me against the wall of the shower.

I sighed. "I'm great, Daddy," I whispered. "I never imagined your cock would feel this good."

He went in slowly and then took his cock back out, then pushed it in again. Finally, he eased the whole thing in, and a few tears came to my eyes. He brushed my tears away. "It'll be okay sweetheart, it'll go away in a few minutes,"

I nodded. He leaned down to kiss me, I wrapped my arms around his broad shoulders. I kissed him passionately as I felt his dick go in and out of me slowly. Pretty soon, I was begging for more.

"Oh god Daddy, yes. Give me your cock."

Like Reply
That was all he could handle, and he groaned as he pulled back and began thrusting into me harder and faster. I couldn't keep myself from moaning as he fucked me against the shower wall, feeling the spray of the shower against my skin, the steam swirling around me and making every sense a million times more heightened. My hands tightened on Mr. Khurana's shoulders, holding myself up as held my legs around my waist. His head was buried against my neck, and I could feel his teeth scbanging gently against my skin, sucking just hard enough that I knew there would a light mark there.

He slipped his cock out of me and stroked it, "Is this what you want baby?"

I nodded, "Please, fuck me Daddy"

He slipped it back inside. He groaned as he fucked me, "Damn, Shalini you are so tight. You're little pussy is so tight around my cock baby. Do you like that?"

"Oh yes, I love it."

It wasn't going to take me long to cum, and I could already feel myself building up. I raked my nails gently across his shoulders, making Mr. Khurana look up at me. "I'm gonna cum soon, Daddy..." I gasped.

"Good girl," he whispered, his pace staying steady as he fucked me. I held myself close against him as he fucked me, each thrust like another step towards my orgasm, like I could literally feel it coming closer. I gasped and panted, wanting to cum so bad it almost hurt.

"Need... Daddy, I'm so close, please..." I gasped, hardly able to get the world out.

He licked and bit down lightly on my neck. "What do you need, baby?" He was just teasing me, he knew he could make me cum in the next few moments if he wanted to.

"Harder..." I whispered.

"What's harder?"

"Fuck me harder!" I nearly screamed. He didn't move any faster, but I could feel him grinning against my neck.

"Only nice little girls get fucked hard," he whispered, and his next few thrusts were slowed slightly.

I groaned. "Please... please f-fuck me harder? D-Daddy?" I gasped, stuttering.

He didn't need to be asked twice -- I was so focused on my own orgasm that I didn't realise he was about to cum as well. He thrust hard into me, pounding me against the wall, fucking me hard and fast. It only took a few hard thrusts to put me teetering on the edge. All I needed was a bit more... just a bit... I was begging him to make me cum, though I was so focused I hardly knew what I was saying.

The begging put Mr. Khurana over the edge and I felt him shudder. Suddenly, I felt him spurt deep inside my pusssy. No one had ever made me feel that way. The feeling of his hot seed spurting inside me was amazing. He pulled out and thrust into me four more times, hard, groaning each time and spurting another jet of hot cum inside me. On his third thrust, I came hard, my pussy clenching around his cock as my orgasm rocked through my body, brought on by his hard thrusting and by erotic feeling of his cum inside me. I was squirming between him and the wall as my orgasm washed through me, moaning and gasping, screaming the word "Daddy" during what had to be the longest orgasm of my life. The orgasm he had given me the night before was nothing compared to this one, and that one had been positively amazing. I was gasping and panting, finally coming down from it long after Mr. Khurana's final spurt, his cock still buried in me. He looked at me as I finally opened my eyes, not realising I had even shut them, an eyebrow raised.

"That good?" he asked.

I laughed, slightly embarrassed. "No one's ever ....before...., Daddy. It felt... really, really awesome."

He looked at me seriously for a moment. "Is it okay that I did that?" he asked, and I nodded, smiling. I'd been on the pill since Ranjeet started fucking me. But even I was not not on the pills there was no way I was going to let this feeling go away, even if I would have to carry his babies.

Mr. Khurana looked relieved and gently set me down, pulling his softening cock out of my cunt. He kissed me softly, opposite to the rough way he had been fucking me, and pushed my wet hair off my face. As I was kissing him, my stomach growled. I pulled back in surprise, blushing furiously as Mr. Khurana laughed.

"You finish washing up," he said, stepping out of the shower and drying off quickly. "I'll make you some... well, lunch." He looked at his watch. "A 2:30 lunch."

I smiled as he shut the shower curtain, dressing quickly before he left the bathroom, leaning against the wall of the shower, just basking in the warm feeling around me. After a few moments, I shook myself out of it and grabbed my conditioner, realising that the water was slowly getting cooler. I ran the conditioner through my hair and washed my body quickly, the cum Mr. Khurana had spurted in me now dripping down my leg. As I was rinsing off, I heard the bathroom door open again. Mr. Khurana mumbled something about having forgotten something, though I didn't catch the whole thing with the water running. He shut the door again and soon after, I stepped out of the shower. I had dried my hair and brushed my teeth before I realised the clothes I had brought in were gone, and in their place was a plain white plastic bag.

A slow grin spread across my face as I opened the bag. Mr. Khurana must have known I was going to agree to doing things with him, because he had been shopping that morning. Instead of the somewhat modest jean shorts and T-shirt I had grabbed, Mr. Khurana had bought me a denim skirt not much longer than my bar skirt and a cotton blouse that didn't look like it would quite close once it was over my tits. And, of course, no panties or bra, I thought that it runs in the family.

Like Reply
Carry on please ..
Like Reply
I had a feeling I would greatly enjoy wearing the clothes. I shimmied into the skirt, turning in the mirror once I had it over my hips. It clung to my ass and I was pretty sure that if I bent over in the slightest, I'd be completely exposed. Even when I walked, the hemline drew dangerously close to showing my round ass. I giggled, knowing that Mr. Khurana had chosen this specifically for me. I picked up the blouse next. It had short sleeves, and as I held it up in front of the mirror, I could still see the outline of my reflection through the fabric. I couldn't stop grinning as I pulled it over me. Even though my breasts were not that big, I still couldn't do up the top three buttons over them. The buttons around my ribcage were easier, and I left the last couple buttons open as well so that my midriff showed. I looked at myself in the mirror and almost squealed at how I looked. Only two of the buttons on the blouse were done up, showing a full amount of cleavage. All Mr. Khurana had to do to see my breasts would be to tug gently on the fabric, and the buttons would probably just pop off. I couldn't even keep myself from thinking about how wanton and sexy I looked. Manohar would probably kill me if he ever saw me in clothes like this.

There was a knock at the bathroom door and Mr. Khurana opened it slightly. "Everything okay?" he asked, though he sounded nervous.

I pulled the door open completely and grinned as his mouth dropped open. "You tell me," I said, my voice low and husky.

His eyes raked over my body and finally looked up into my eyes. "Amazing," he whispered, then shook his head. "There's a phone call for you."

I smiled as I walked past him, feeling his eyes locked on my round ass. There was a phone in my room, and I pushed the door behind me, though it didn't shut. I checked it, and it was from Ranjeet, I had totally forgotten about him. he would be pissed off at me for leaving the party without telling him. I let that thought pass for a while, after all it was company affair, his dad was the one who took me home, yeah, higher ups, I just needed to make some excuse, and talk with Khurana Sir, about what I was going to tell Ranjeet and others at party, about where we had been the hole night, and afternoon.

When we having lunch. I swallowed the large bite and took a sip from the water glass in front of me. "Mr. Khurana, what I am supposed to tell to Ranjeet Sir? about leaving the party so early and not telling him"

He studied me. "Shalini, you know people can't find out about this."

I smiled at him. "Of course, Mr. Khurana" He still looked wary, and I sighed.I looked at him pointedly on the word "everything," and he flushed, knowing exactly what I meant." I will just tell him, that his dad took me to my home, and because it was too late , he stayed at my house, as I did not want to be alone in my house" He looked up, his face slightly shocked, and I laughed lightly. "It's a joke Mr.Khurana... but really what can I possibly say." at the same time I was wondering how casual i had become with this 65 year guy, who was even older than my own father, and on the top of that he was my boss's father, and most powerful man in the company.

He looked a little relieved at this, finally smiling a bit, and took a bite of his sandwich. "So what kind of guy is your husband?" he asked, totally ignoring my concern.

I bit my lip, thinking of the cum that had dried on my ass the night before. "He is nice guy" Mr. Khurana nodded and I looked at him as I ate. "I like you better, if that's what you were wondering." , of course he did not know about Ranjeet, and I have no intentions of telling him, about it either, I was falling for this man of age my father's. And did not want to end it just here.

Mr. Khurana raised an eyebrow. "Of course you like me better," he said, his voice taking on that dominating quality that made my pussy throb. "You had better like your Daddy better."

I swallowed hard, crossing my legs under the table. "Yes, Daddy, of course," I murmured, looking up at him innocently. He smiled and took the last bite of his sandwich, standing up and crossing the kitchen to put his plate in the sink before crossing back to me. He leaned down and kissed me firmly, biting my lower lip softly before straightening up.

"I have to run some errands," he said. "And go back to my house for a few things. I'll call you later today itself, soon. You'll be alright for the afternoon?"

I nodded, loving his concern, though if anyone else had done that I would have sighed and reminded them that I was mature woman. Mr. Khurana was a bit different, though. He kissed me again and turned, leaving the kitchen.

I finished my food quickly after Mr. Khurana had left, not even having time to put my plate in the sink before the phone rang again. What I am going to say to Ranjeet? Probably 'I was with you daddy son' would work. No?

Like Reply
Another night, but it was more than just...

Chapter 05

"Ranjeet I...I...” I did not know what to say. What if he asked who was with me, why didn't I tell him, before I left?

"I know, Dad told, me, take a leave, but you better come tomorrow fit, you have lot of work to do", knowing what he meant by work, my whole body tingled, I still don't know, why but I need his rough treatment too, I loved what I had with his Father, which was soft , gentle, caring, and the love I never felt before. But I wanted to Ranjeet's slut too.

"Of course Ranjeet, I will there"

"And Shalini...?” he asked before I could cut the line.

"Huh?"

"Take care. Ok?"

"Yeah sure Ranjeet, I'll be fine, thanks", and hang off. What was that? Take care? I did not know he cared about me, I know I came to like him, better than I did before, but he cared about me? But he never showed it before. And what was tone he said. He was missing me? what could it be.

And Mr. Khurana took care of thing. I thought he ignore me, but he listened to me, and he knew, there will be no problem. I was humiliated and fucked, but now was feeling cared and loved, by two man, who showed me, what sex is all about. The feeling I never had before.

A man who was my boss and older than me at least 12 years, and man who was even older than my own father, I was feeling for them? A feeling I never had before, a feeling of love, devotion, and to make them happy at any cost to do anything for them.

I was eagerly waiting for Mr. Khurana to come home, I took a little nap, when the door bell rang, I looked out from the window, it was Mr. Khurana, I ran to open the door, as the door, open, I jumped on him, wrapping my legs around him. He lifted me like a baby, like I have no wait. I kissed him very hard. I was in the dress he had given me earlier. I was rubbing my pussy on his crotch, hoping to get him excited, so that he can put that beautiful cock of his in me again.

“Whoa girl, you making me hard”

“And you don’t want to, daddy…?” I said almost looking disappointed.

“I do but for now I have other plan, get ready we going”

“Where Daddy?”

He slapped hard on my ass,”Bad girl!.”

“Sorry daddy”

“Now get ready”

“I am ready”

We left the home, in his car. First he took me to his head office, where he usually sit. He showed me around the office. Everyone was looking at me, specially the dress I was in. I was sure no one knew me, exactly, as they were from head branch of company. He finished some core there, some calls, while sit on his lap. He kept kissing me, and touching my breast. It was different from what Ranjeet used to do with me, I enjoyed it with him too, but I was almost passive with him, it was him who would do all those things. But With Khurana Sir, I was kissing him, taking his hands on my boobs. He also made call to his wife. He told her he loved her, I almost felt jealous of his wife but felt proud when also told her that he was going to be late or probably not coming home. I he hung up the phone I kissed him very hard, and started to unzip him. He said we must be going. We left the office in the evening.

We drove to a very nice restaurant almost, it was very romantic dinner. Eh was perfect gentle man. Dinner was great. We talked about ourselves, he told me about himself, his wife, his kids Ranjeet and one daughter. And his grand-kids Rahul and Nishu, whom he loved the most in the family.

Like Reply
He told me about how he met his wife, which I found very interesting and very romantic. He also told me about all he problems, like his wife being not well for long time, and how their love life had been affected by that. How he always guilty when would have sex with someone else. He said he was always ladies man, but after he got married to his wife, he stopped playing around. But for last three years, he could not go any more, without sex.

“Its OK, Mr. Khurana, you are man, and still healthy, you have needs, nothing to feel guilty about”

“I really did not want to cheat on Madhu, Shalini, I never wanted to have sex with other woman..”

When he said that, he expression on my face changed.

“Oh, Shalini… no Shalini no, its not you, in fact that is what I was going to tell you, last night, I did not feel guilty any more, and initially when I saw you yest-er-night, I wont lie, it was lust which attracted me towards you, but as the night went on, I was feeling more for, I did not want to fuck you, I wanted to make love to you, I wanted you to feel safe”

“Oh..Mr. Khurana you don’t need to..”, I put my hands on his.

“no Shalini, this is true. You are first woman, I felt this way after my wife.”

“Oh thank you Mr. Khurana, you made love to me, I last night was really special for me too, I never felt so much loved before”

“There is more, Shalini…”

“What it is, Sir?”

“Uhmmm…”, he thought for a moment and then decide to change it,”Nothing lets enjoy the night”

And we did, we dined and danced, slow danced, he was perfect, I was never romanced that way. We kept kissing me throughout night. When night was over, we came home. We had so much to talk, he talking to me, sharing everything with me, he told me, he never felt closer to any other woman before, it flattered me, that did not think of me as only his fuck toy, but as friend too, and that was close one.

When we reached home we were behaving much like a married couple, for whom it is obvious that they gonna go to bed together. I was loving every moment I spent with him. I was enjoying his company as much as I enjoyed sex with him.

Mr. Khurana led me to the den, and we put a movie on, neither of us paying attention as we sat on the couch. We kissed and touched for a little while and Mr. Khurana casually undid my blouse and let his hand rest on my breast, his hand felt so safe, and natural, like it belonged there, like I my breast belonged too him, Like my whole body belonged too him, but things didn't go much further than that as I curled up against him, unbuttoning his shirt enough and my head resting against his chest as I stared at the television. As my blouse was already open, my breast were chest touching his bare chest. Again it felt so wonderful. His hands come on back of me, on my butts. I took his hands and slid them into my skirt. he squeezed my butts a little, and ran his finger between my butt cheeks. I wanted him to take me there on couch and fuck me, but was loving the part where we together not because of raw sex, but being with each other was more important at the moment.

"It really doesn't bother you?" Mr. Khurana suddenly asked.

I looked up at him, confused. "What doesn't?" I asked, a little drowsily.

"That you are cheating on your husband , you're lying on the couch, curled up with me. It really doesn't bother you that I'm old enough to..."

"To be my Daddy?" I interrupted innocently. "That doesn't bother me at all....and if it not right, than i would rather be wrong for rest of my life."

He kissed my neck, holding me against him as he lay down on the couch. I lay on top of him, though he hardly seemed to notice my weight at all as he played with my hair. "You're making me feel so young," he muttered. I was fairly certain he didn't have a problem with that.

I giggled, and that was the last either of us said. I pressed my breast against him, he pulled my butts apart, if it was wrong how it could fee so better. Being with Ranjeet was exciting but it was because it was wrong, and I knew that, but with Mr. Khurana it did not feel that way. There was nothing I would not do for him.

At some point during the second movie we had put in, I must have fallen asleep, because the next thing I knew, Mr. Khurana was putting me into my bed. "Didn't mean to wake you," he said quietly.

"How in the hell did you carry me all the way up here?" I asked. totally amazed at his ability, at this age then again, who would have think, the man, twice the age of my husband, would have more than twice stamina as he had. And this man had fucked me and given me pleasure in one day, which my husband could not give me in our entire married life, summing up all together.

"You aren't that heavy," he laughed. I sighed, realising I still had my clothes on.

"You didn't put my change my clothes, Daddy?" I teased as I tried to wriggle out of the skirt.

Mr. Khurana raised an eyebrow at me and leaned forward. I held still as he slowly stripped my clothes off me, moving around me as if I was still asleep. "Better?" he asked once I was naked and he had tucked the blankets around me.

"You aren't going to stay?" I asked shyly.

He didn't need to be asked twice. He quickly shed his clothing and moved next to me in the bed.

Like Reply
We kissed again, pressed up against each other. He gently caressed my breasts, kissing my neck and lightly nipping at my sensitive skin. The primal need to fuck that usually took over us was replaced with gentle kissing, soft touching, and quiet moans. Mr. Khurana moved me onto my back so he could suck on my breasts while he gently rubbed my pussy. That man could suck, making me feel like mother nursing his baby son. I wished there was milk in my jugs, so that i could feed this real man.I pulled his head closer to my breast, pressing him harder against my boobs. It had me wet within a few moments and I could feel his cock hardening, pressing against my thigh. He let his hardening cock rub against my slit, my juices getting it slick. I moaned, grinding against his cock, his head rubbing against my tip. The heavy petting was making my pussy throb, and I wrapped my legs around his waist before pulling him to my lips, kissing him hard. Mr. Khurana took that as a sign that I was ready and he pushed into my pussy slowly.

This time was different -- his thrusts were slow but deep, still passionate, but there was more to it than the heated fucking that was usually there. I moaned softly as he thrust in and out of me, his lips on my neck. His slow thrusting was still building me up, especially once he let his hand drift down between us and rub my clit. He made me cum just before he did, and I felt his hot seed shoot into me. I loved the feeling of him cumming inside me, and I murmured this to him as he rested against me, his cock still inside me, softening. I had totally forgotten that I had not take my pills. And did not bother me at all, why I don't know, it seems natural to have him cum inside me, nothing could be wrong with wonderful feeling.

He moved off me, rolling next to me and pulling me close to him. As I started to drift off, I wondered when exactly our passionate, heated fucking had turned into something more. I threw the thought out of my head, telling myself that Mr. Khurana was just there to just satisfy his physical need, and while it was great, "something more" was not in the question. I was just tired, and fucking didn't always have to be hard and fast, it was just as enjoyable slow and leisurely. My tired mind was just over-analyzing things. And beside, It did not matter, if he was just using me, I was happy for being used by him, if being used, gives so much pleasure and satisfaction.

Bing with Ranjeet was always thrilling and I would always be thinking of my husband, how wrong i was doing, and how great it felt to cheat and do something daring. Fear of being caught, embarrassment. But With Mr' Khurana it was natural, I had nothing in my mind, I felt safe with him, more than I felt with any man, in my life. He felt so wonderful inside me, like he belonged there. I was worried about his pleasure. Feeling thought, led me to sleep, a very satisfied woman, very fucked and loved and cared.

Like Reply
Wow !
Like Reply
Morning was another different experience. I was woken up by a little pain on my breast, although the pain was also pleasurable. When I came to my senses, I saw Mr.Khurana, having his head between my boobs, sucking one. I smiled as i thought of him as a baby, sucking my boobies, his one hand was pulling me closer to me. I tried to move, when i felt that he was not moving, and realized the he was still sleeping. He was sucking my breast in sleep, my be he wake up in the middle of the night , and started sucking my breast. And fell sleep, while sucking. It was wonderful feeling. NO wonder I was feeling the pain, as he was sucking my right breast at that time, I tried to pull it away, as I pulled it out, I saw his mouth still pretending to feel my nipple, I almost felt guilty of pulling. Then I put my left breast in his mouth, he took it in and started to suck it. it felt so erotic, i put my hand on his head, and started caressing it, pulling him closer to me. Then I took his head in my embrace, without disturbing him, and tried to lay there, and having a feeling of my boobs sucked by a baby, a big baby. I he opened his eyes, still sucking my nipples. I wish I had milk in them to feed him. To give him what he was searching for. Trying to get it out of my boobs. To give him back the love he had given me so far in two days. When he looked up at me, with his beautiful eyes, i touched hi cock with my foot, and realized it was hard again. "Morning lover!", I said in more teasing voice. he had to struggle to pull out his mouth,"Morning Dear" "What? cant get enough of these boobies?" He smiled and went on sucking again. I was enjoying it, he and the way of sucking. I wanted to go donw on him, and suck that beautiful cock of his. But could not let, the nipple let out of his mouth. So I rolled on to him, to put my one leg on his other side, without breaking contact between his lips and my nipples. I tired to take hi cock in me, as his dick was big enough to touch my ass. To take it in I would have to break him from sucking, which was not the option so I let his cock head rub in my ass crack. When it would touch my asshole, I an exotic sensation feels would run through my body. I was teasing myself. He saw me struggling and let my nipple go, which made me able to take his cock in me instantly. “ooohhhhhhhhhhhh”, I started gasped as went all the way in me. “Oh my god it is so big” “Take it in baby”

Like Reply
Superb
[+] 1 user Likes jiljilrani's post
Like Reply
I saw he opened his eyes, still sucking my nipples. I wish I had milk in them to feed him. To give him what he was searching for. Trying to get it out of my boobs. To give him back the love he had given me so far in two days. When he looked up at me, with his beautiful eyes, I touched his cock with my foot, and realized it was hard again.

"Morning lover!", I said in more teasing voice.

He had to struggle to pull out his mouth,"Morning Dear"

"What? cant get enough of these boobies?"

He smiled and went on sucking again. I was enjoying it, he and the way of sucking. I wanted to go donw on him, and suck that beautiful cock of his. But could not let, the nipple let out of his mouth. So I rolled on to him, to put my one leg on his other side, without breaking contact between his lips and my nipples. I tired to take hi cock in me, as his dick was big enough to touch my ass. To take it in I would have to break him from sucking, which was not the option so I let his cock head rub in my ass crack. When it would touch my asshole, I an exotic sensation feels would run through my body. I was teasing myself.

He saw me struggling and let my nipple go, which made me able to take his cock in me instantly.

“ooohhhhhhhhhhhh”, I started gasped as it went all the way in me. “Oh my god it always feel so big”

“Take it in baby”

And take in was all I did, every time he would put in me, It felt bigger. Stretching my pussy lips away with his huge dick, touching every place in me, only his son has been able to reach. We both came together. Shortly after I saw clock and I would late and would have to answer Ranjeet. After party night I did not want him to be more angry at me.

When I was getting ready I bent down to pick up my bag and my purse. When I straightened up, I turned to see Mr. Khurana standing behind me. I let him look up and down at my body before I giggled. "I'm gonna be late," I said.

Mr. Khurana smiled at me, walking slowly into my and up to me. I looked up at him as he moved close to me, his hands moving onto my hips as he pulled me closer to him. "I think maybe I can drive you to office," he said. "So we have a few more... uhh... minutes."

He leaned down to try to kiss me, but I teasingly turned my head and pulled back. "Now, I can't be late, Ranjeet would be pissed off" I teased.

Mr. Khurana studied me for a moment, then laughed as he shook his head. "One kiss, then I'll drive you to office," he bargained, giving me no choice as he put a hand on my cheek and pressed his lips against mine. I kissed him lightly, giggling after he pulled back. "Cherry?" he asked. I nodded. "You are a naughty tease," he told me, slapping me lightly on my ass. I tried not to wince, knowing he didn't know my skin was still tender.

I let Mr. Khurana lead me from the room and down the kitchen, where he made me eat a piece of toast and take an apple before he'd take me to office. As Manohar was not home, so I could go into my office dress,.The drive was quiet, Mr. Khurana glancing over at me every chance he could as I crossed my legs in the front seat, my skirt riding dangerously high up my legs as I stared out the window, pretending not to notice him looking at me. I kept shifting, letting my skirt ride higher and higher, and by the time we were a block away, Mr. Khurana had a noticeable bulge that I was desperate to get my hands on.

The drive only took a few minutes, and when we pulled up, I realised I still had a few minutes. He could not afford to be seen with me, so Mr. Khurana had to drive one street over to find a place to stop. I glanced around as he put the car in park. There was no one around, not even the stoners who usually smoked on the curb just down from where we were parked.

"Well, baby," Mr. Khurana said, turning in his seat to look at me. "Time to go."

I undid my seat belt and let my purse slide to the floor, next to my backpack. "I'm a little early, actually," I said, smiling as I shifted and moved across the front seat. "And I never said thank you for my present." I leaned forward just slightly, my hands resting on his shoulders as I started to kiss his neck.

He groaned softly, his hand moving around my body and onto my ass. "Baby, we don't have time..." he groaned.

"Aww, please Daddy?" I whined as I slid further down his body, kissing his chest through his shirt as my hands trailed down to undo the top of his pants. "I wanna be able to taste you all morning."

Mr. Khurana groaned again and brought his hands to the top of my head, gently guiding me down his body a bit quicker. "How can I say no to that, baby?" he whispered.

I got his pants undone quickly and pulled his cock out. He was hard, and I stroked him firmly a few times before dipping my head the rest of the way into his lap and flicking my tongue against his cock. I teased his tip for a bit, licking and twirling my tongue around him as I lightly stroked his shaft. I didn't have much time for teasing, though, so I wrapped my lips around his cock and began to work his cock. I bobbed my head quickly on his head, taking him deep into my mouth. Each time I moved on his cock, I took him a little deeper, until I felt dark, coarse hair brushing against my nose. I was shocked that I could take so much of him in my mouth. I guess having him fuck my mouth the night before had really helped my cock-sucking, I thought, a muffled giggle escaping as I sucked him. The giggle made Mr. Khurana groan a little louder and thrust up into my mouth a bit. I did it again, guessing that he really liked it, and I felt him shudder as his hands moved to my pigtails. He wrapped his fingers in them, using my hair to pull me further down on his cock. "Baby, that's amazing," he moaned.

I moaned in response, his cock pressing against the back of my throat, the vibrations against his cock making him groan again. Suddenly, his grip on my hair grew tighter. "Baby," he whispered. "There's people up the street. Don't move. We'll get caught."

So I sat there for a moment, Mr. Khurana's cock buried in my mouth, his hands tangled in my pigtails. All I could hear was Mr. Khurana's breathing, knowing his eyes were fixated on the people down the street. We stayed that way for a few moments, before I softly started to hum.

Mr. Khurana nearly jumped out of his seat. I couldn't move my head, but I was able to send my vocal vibrations up his cock as I rubbed his balls. "Baby," he gasped as he began pushing up into my mouth. I gagged a bit on his cock, but continued to hum as he fucked as much of my mouth as he could get away with without being too noticeable. "Baby," he groaned. "They're walking a bit closer... no, they're just sitting... Shalini, I'm going to cum in your mouth, baby."

Like Reply
I responded by bobbing my head faster, humming all the while. I could move my head more freely now that Mr. Khurana had seen the people sit down, and I worked his cock the best I could. It didn't take long for Mr. Khurana to shudder and his hands to tighten in my hair again. He groaned, and I felt his balls tighten as his cock thickened in my mouth. Half a moment later, his hot cum was shooting into my mouth, splattering against the back of my throat. I milked his cock eagerly, catching as much of his cum as I could, though he produced quite a load and I knew some of it was dripping out of my mouth and onto my chin. When I was sure that I had gotten everything, I swallowed and slowly sat back up, stooping in my seat a bit as to not draw any attention to my reappearance in the passenger seat. I wiped the cum off my chin and licked my fingers as I looked at Mr. Khurana, who was fumbling with his pants as he watched me eat his cum.

"Sweetie, you didn't have to do that," he said.

"I wanted to, Daddy," I said, giggling. "Now I'll be able to taste you all morning."

He laughed, then started the car. "I'll drive around to the front again," he said. "You won't be late, will you?"

I glanced at the clock and shook my head. Mr. Khurana drove to the front of the office, where people were pouring inside, and stopped just in front of the doors. "Thank you, baby," he said, grinning at me. "That was very nice of you."

"You know I liked it, Daddy," I giggled. I leaned across the seat, knowing no one would notice as I kissed him hard, my tongue slipping into his mouth. I knew Mr. Khurana could taste himself on me, and it made me tingle just to know it. I had to pull back and get to office long before I wanted to end the kiss.

"Have a good day, baby," Mr. Khurana said as I opened the car door.

"See you tonight, Daddy!" I called as I shut the door. Knowing his eyes were still on me, I took a few steps and flipped the short little skirt up "accidentally," showing Mr. Khurana my little cotton panties. Turning back, I giggled and waved before running towards the building.

Like Reply
07--------------------------------------------------

I had not been in office for 10 minutes when Ranjeet called me, I knew the rule, and when I started walking to his office I started undressing myself. When I entered in his office I was totally nude only in my heels. He was already talking on phone, he pointed towards his la, I knew what he meant by that, I went to him, and got on my knees, unzipped his pant and took that monster out. And started licking like a bitch I was for him. I was enjoying his cock. He had his hand on my head, grabbing my hair. Pushing his monster cock deep inside my mouth, by then I had been perfectionist in taking that whole cock in my mouth without gagging. When he came, he came in my mouth I swallowed it all. I had come to love the taste of his cum. He came a lot.

When he was done I was not told to go to so I just sat there licking his cock at fullest. Then while talking he put his hands on my boobs. Then signaled me to get up and sit in his lap, I obeyed him as I sat on his lap. While he was talking on the phone. He would talk to someone and then while listening he will kiss on my boobs.

I could feel his dick getting harder again. I was feeling heat between my ass crack. I knew that his tool would be ready any minute and will fuck me senseless. I started to rub my ass a little to make him harder faster. He put his hand on receiver and told me.

"It s your husband, you want to talk?"

I did not say anything as I was busy in rubbing my hot ass over his crotch. He was becoming hard again. Heat was burning between his legs and my ass. He got receiver near my face.

"Hello…"

"Hi dear...Ranjeet Sir, said you have been sick..."

"Ohm nothing serious...Manohar...Just..." I did not know I want to talk about anything at the moment, "Look Manohar, I am alright now, so don’t worry ok?"

Meanwhile I was still rubbing my ass. Voice of Manohar at the moment was most irritating to me. I just wanted to throw away that damn phone and take that gorgeous cock in me. My pussy was becoming wet. My juices started flowing out.

"Manohar we are just working on some project, I talk to you later ok?"

"Oh yes, Shalini, Ranjeet Sir, told me, you had been working too hard, get some rest ok? You should take of your health too"

By that time Ranjeet had got up and was just going to penetrate in my ass. It would have been easier of he put that in my pussy, as my pussy was now fully capable of taking that size with no problem, after having two days of constant fucking. But Khurana sir, had not taken my ass, so I was little tight at the moment, and without lubrication it would have been harder. I knew I was going to scream.

"I am fine Manohar, Look I will talk to you later, ok? Bye now" I put the receiver down, not knowing if he was still on the line or not. As Ranjeet entered in me, I screamed. He was brutal.

"You think you can escape, from this pain, admit it you love it"

"I love it", I better agree with him, and I was not lying, I was enjoying the pain.

"I knew bitch, you are the exact type of woman, who loves real man"

"Yes real man..."

I pushed in with many hard strokes, for 5 minutes. When he was done, I was still on the desk my head on table. My body still recovering from hard fuck he had given me in the ass. His phone again rang and he picked it up.

"Yes dad"

"Ok"

"Today?"

"Who?"

"Oh...she..."

"OK..."

"No nothing important"

"OK I will"

"Right now?"

"Ok"

He put the receiver down, told me to put my clothes on and get out of his office and got to my office, and to do it hurry. I started putting my clothes on, as I walked out of his office, in was just buttoning my shirt, when I saw Mr. Khurana enter the lobby. As he saw me, a smile crossed his face. We embraced and kissed. Somehow it felt naughty, letting him taste his own cum. I don’t think I he noticed the difference in taste, as both father and son tasted the same.

"Still carrying my love juice huh?"

"You bet?", somehow every time around Mr. Khurana I felt confident.

"Go to your office, and wait, I have surprise for you"

"Oh really, I can wait"

"I will better say, go to your home and pack your bag, or …just be ready to leave…we don’t need anything"

"We? What are you talking daddy?"

"Just wait dear its surprise for you"

I did as he said. After 15 minutes my phone rang, and Ranjeet told me that I will have to go with Mr. Khurana on some business meeting, in Mumbai. And I have to just go with him, as he needs someone with him, and Mr. Khurana insisted on me. I was shocked and happy and excited at the moment.

Like Reply