SATISFACTION THREAD
(29-08-2022, 12:39 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: yeah u should come to jamaica to my home too bhabiji

( when u said u have a tatoo)

ohh really what is that

( thne u loosened ur pallu and showed me near ur chest region but my eyes went to ur cleavage line and my negro bbc dick started warming up and growing and u can see over the glass dining table how mere left lap pe lund saanp ki tarah bada hote thighs se utarte hue hue ghutne ki or ja rha hai)

( i nodded yes slowly looking at ur shiny cleavage line not even looking at ur small tatto near the upper chest)

( i was speechless)

(I saw the moment through the glass and knew I am on the right track)

Trisha: do you want to see the whole thing? I mean the tattoo?

(I crushed my breasts by folding my hand which lifted my chest)

[Image: 497d237497f3a829fdb957202fe8d525.jpg]
[Image: trisha-krishnan-trisha.gif]
All the images and fakes are collected from the internet. If its offensive let me know. It would be removed
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(29-08-2022, 12:44 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: (I saw the moment through the glass and knew I am on the right track)

Trisha: do you want to see the whole thing? I mean the tattoo?

(I crushed my breasts by folding my hand which lifted my chest)

[Image: 497d237497f3a829fdb957202fe8d525.jpg]

( my negro bbc dick was thick and big it was growing fast as u pressed ur boobs u can see how the girth of my hard on was increasing its more than 27 cms long already and still growing)

( to ur question i didnt said yes or no but just looked at ur milky cleavage which was making me salivate and u can see how my adams apple went up and down which means my mouth was watering )

( i was inhaling and exhaling hard now )

( my eyes were on the cleavage line i was looking at it like a statue)
Like Reply
(29-08-2022, 12:48 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( my negro bbc dick was thick and big it was growing fast as u pressed ur boobs u can see how the girth of my hard on was increasing its more than 27 cms long already and still growing)

( to ur question i didnt said yes or no but just looked at ur milky cleavage which was making me salivate and u can see how my adams apple went up and down which means my mouth was watering )

( i was inhaling and exhaling hard now )

( my eyes were on the cleavage line i was looking at it like a statue)

Trisha: may be later..................

(Saying that I covered my self with the pallu)

(Abb kalua ka dekhne ka nazzaria badal chuka tha)

[Image: Trisha-in-Saree-_-Beautiful-Photos-_-Plu...vies-8.jpg]

Trisha: Can you help me get some stuff from the kitchen

(I wanted to make you stand so that all the blood flows to the right place)

Trisha: aao mere piche aao

[Image: d938495f15990d9ea3b8b1caa4d54f89.jpg]
All the images and fakes are collected from the internet. If its offensive let me know. It would be removed
Like Reply
(29-08-2022, 12:54 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Trisha: may be later..................

(Saying that I covered my self with the pallu)

(Abb kalua ka dekhne ka nazzaria badal chuka tha)

[Image: Trisha-in-Saree-_-Beautiful-Photos-_-Plu...vies-8.jpg]

Trisha: Can you help me get some stuff from the kitchen

(I wanted to make you stand so that all the blood flows to the right place)

Trisha: aao mere piche aao

[Image: d938495f15990d9ea3b8b1caa4d54f89.jpg]

( as u closed the pallu i was hungry for u i looked at ur eyes now with a different look )

( when u said can i helpi said yes and i stood up and i forgot that i have a sensitive BBC which gets hard on in no time as i stood up u can see how its like a anaconda on my left lap just laying there like a big banana with a slight curve and it was so thick that its visible clearly over my trouser and it is not even fully hard now)

yes bhabi i can help u bhabiji ( looking at ur eyes and lips)

( i followed u looking at ur bare back and ur ass shape and ur hip movement i wanted to eat u now )

( i didnt knew but i was already in ur trap)
Like Reply
(29-08-2022, 12:58 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as u closed the pallu i was hungry for u i looked at ur eyes now with a different look )

( when u said can i helpi said yes and i stood up and i forgot that i have a sensitive BBC which gets hard on in no time as i stood up u can see how its like a anaconda on my left lap just laying there like a big banana with a slight curve and it was so thick that its visible clearly over my trouser and it is not even fully hard now)

yes bhabi i can help u bhabiji ( looking at ur eyes and lips)

( i followed u looking at ur bare back and ur ass shape and ur hip movement i wanted to eat u now )

( i didnt knew but i was already in ur trap)

Trisha: Thank you Kalua you are a darling

(I was half way towards the kitchen and you were following me checking my back)

[Image: d99aef9b7b0b9f0b58dd8c0c4c1a5d72.jpg]

(Then while walking I just stopped abruptly)

(As you were busy following my asscheeks you didnt noticed I stopped)

(you dicked hit my asscheek and as you were losing control you hugged me from behind just to control yourself)

[Image: Trisha-kollywood-sexy-saree-kuruvi-S1-8-...C998&ssl=1]

Trisha: I think I have what I need on the table itself)

(said looking at you)

[Image: trisha-krishnan-flaunting-her-sexy-back-...33x650.jpg]
Like Reply
(29-08-2022, 01:08 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Trisha: Thank you Kalua you are a darling

(I was half way towards the kitchen and you were following me checking my back)

[Image: d99aef9b7b0b9f0b58dd8c0c4c1a5d72.jpg]

(Then while walking I just stopped abruptly)

(As you were busy following my asscheeks you didnt noticed I stopped)

(you dicked hit my asscheek and as you were losing control you hugged me from behind just to control yourself)

[Image: Trisha-kollywood-sexy-saree-kuruvi-S1-8-...C998&ssl=1]

Trisha: I think I have what I need on the table itself)

(said looking at you)

[Image: trisha-krishnan-flaunting-her-sexy-back-...33x650.jpg]

( i was walking behind u with 1 metre distance and i was looking at ur back and ur love ahndle folds and when u stopped i hit u and my dick hard on hit ur ass and to not fall on top of u and fell on ground i hold u hugged u a bit ur head was at my chest level and my long fingers were on ur waist for some time )

( i got ur body natural scent )

sorry bhabiji ( my dick just raised now erected now it was getting slowly into a tent )

what did u need bhabi ? ( i asked after 10 seconds of hugging )

what were u looking for ?
Like Reply
(29-08-2022, 01:13 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i was walking behind u with 1 metre distance and i was looking at ur back and ur love ahndle folds and when u stopped i hit u and my dick hard on hit ur ass and to not fall on top of u and fell on ground i hold u hugged u a bit ur head was at my chest level and my long fingers were on ur waist for some time )

( i got ur body natural scent )

sorry bhabiji ( my dick just raised now erected now it was getting slowly into a tent )

what did u need bhabi ? ( i asked after 10 seconds of hugging )

what were u looking for ?

(Not answering your question but getting to the point)

Trisha: Kalua I have heard Africans have huge thing, how true is that?

Trisha: Mere friends college mein kehte the tabhi and mene kabhi vishwas nahi kiya

Trisha: Abb jab African ladka hi mere saamne ho toh q na mai apna doubt clear kar lun

Trisha: Kya ye Sach hai Kalua? Agar sach hai toh tumhara bhi utna hi bada...............

[Image: Trisha%2BKrishnan%2B%25284%2529.jpg]
Like Reply
(29-08-2022, 01:21 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: (Not answering your question but getting to the point)

Trisha: Kalua I have heard Africans have huge thing, how true is that?

Trisha: Mere friends college mein kehte the tabhi and mene kabhi vishwas nahi kiya

Trisha: Abb jab African ladka hi mere saamne ho toh q na mai apna doubt clear kar lun

Trisha: Kya ye Sach hai Kalua? Agar sach hai toh tumhara bhi utna hi bada...............

[Image: Trisha%2BKrishnan%2B%25284%2529.jpg]

what do u mean bhabiji ( asking looking at ur eyes as u turned towards me )

huge what ? ( then i realized how i am hard below and almost 10 inches and growing bbc is hanging below inside my trouser)

umm its gentical bhaiji

( when u asked about mine) 

[Image: tumblr_na47nyjdLk1rjpfpco1_500.jpg]

mine is ? ( tried putting my palm in pocket to cover the hard on but it cant be hidden bada aur chadha tha mera BBC)

umm bhabi i dont know why this question u are asking

i thought wo dinner kab hoga ? ( trying to change topic)
Like Reply
(29-08-2022, 01:25 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: what do u mean bhabiji ( asking looking at ur eyes as u turned towards me )

huge what ? ( then i realized how i am hard below and almost 10 inches and growing bbc is hanging below inside my trouser)

umm its gentical bhaiji

( when u asked about mine) 

[Image: tumblr_na47nyjdLk1rjpfpco1_500.jpg]

mine is ? ( tried putting my palm in pocket to cover the hard on but it cant be hidden bada aur chadha tha mera BBC)

umm bhabi i dont know why this question u are asking

i thought wo dinner kab hoga ? ( trying to change topic)

(I saw your hardon)

(As I was wearing a sleevless saree you could see my navel which you did not notice earlier)

Trisha: Dinner hoga Kalua..........lekin mujhe lagta hai aaj tum mujhe feed karoge

Trisha: Can I touch it

(Before you said anything my palm was already running over you pant)

Trisha: OMG!!!!!!!!! Ye kitna bada....................

Trisha: I don't trust you when you say you don't have a girlfriend

[Image: Trisha_Latest_Photos_In_Saree_Very_Cool_(3).jpg]
Like Reply
(29-08-2022, 01:31 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: (I saw your hardon)

(As I was wearing a sleevless saree you could see my navel which you did not notice earlier)

Trisha: Dinner hoga Kalua..........lekin mujhe lagta hai aaj tum mujhe feed karoge

Trisha: Can I touch it

(Before you said anything my palm was already running over you pant)

Trisha: OMG!!!!!!!!! Ye kitna bada....................

Trisha: I don't trust you when you say you don't have a girlfriend

[Image: Trisha_Latest_Photos_In_Saree_Very_Cool_(3).jpg]

( u words were pointed and teasing and it was working the exact way u wanted as my dick was reacting to ur words and my hung bbc was jerking and straining on my trouser looking at ur sleveless arms and ur navel hole )

( we were standing in the middle of the front room and u were standing just 1 metre away from me and using ur right hand u touched my dick shaft over my trouser)

bhabi what are u hmmmmmmmmm

( u were at my chest level looking up at me as u ran ur palm over m hard on) ahh bhabi what are u doin...ggg

i dont ......( dick twitched and trying to push away ur palm )

( 10.4 inch ka ho chuka tha and u really had to run ur ppalm to cover the entire length)

aap rohan ki bhabi ho ye aap kya ..uhhhhhh ( lund tadap bhi rha tha ab )
Like Reply
(29-08-2022, 01:35 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( u words were pointed and teasing and it was working the exact way u wanted as my dick was reacting to ur words and my hung bbc was jerking and straining on my trouser looking at ur sleveless arms and ur navel hole )

( we were standing in the middle of the front room and u were standing just 1 metre away from me and using ur right hand u touched my dick shaft over my trouser)

bhabi what are u hmmmmmmmmm

( u were at my chest level looking up at me as u ran ur palm over m hard on) ahh bhabi what are u doin...ggg

i dont ......( dick twitched and trying to push away ur palm )

( 10.4 inch ka ho chuka tha and u really had to run ur ppalm to cover the entire length)

aap rohan ki bhabi ho ye aap kya ..uhhhhhh ( lund tadap bhi rha tha ab )

Trisha: I am just trying to get an idea of how big it is

Trisha: Ek kaam karte hain............why don't you take it out

Trisha: I mean khudke aakhon se tasalli ho jaegi instead of imagining

(my hand was still rubbing your dick over the palm)

Trisha: Toh mene kab kaha mai Rohan ki bhabhi nahi hun

Trisha: ye hi sahi rahega............lets open it up and see

(I placed both the hand on the jean to unbutton it)

[Image: trish35.gif]
Like Reply
(20-09-2022, 07:43 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Trisha: I am just trying to get an idea of how big it is

Trisha: Ek kaam karte hain............why don't you take it out

Trisha: I mean khudke aakhon se tasalli ho jaegi instead of imagining

(my hand was still rubbing your dick over the palm)

Trisha: Toh mene kab kaha mai Rohan ki bhabhi nahi hun

Trisha: ye hi sahi rahega............lets open it up and see

(I placed both the hand on the jean to unbutton it)

[Image: trish35.gif]

( as u were standing in front of me ur head height is near my chest and u are moving ur palm slowly lining my shaft and looking at my eyes in a seductive way in the middle of the front room)

take it out but but...(my dick has warmed up and is 11 incher already heavy log inside but its not fully erect its just warmed up)

( as u hold both ur hand on my jeans one hand on my jean button and other on the zip to remove it)

lekin rohan mera dost hai ...aur ye aap aise kyu ( i was confused a bit ki ye sab kya ho rha hai)

wo hum front room me i mean ( inhe kaise batau ki aadmi aur aurat aise kaise itne kareeb aa rhe hai )

lekin bhabi ... ( i had a heavy jamaican accent while speaking hindi)

( gentleman banne ki koshish to kr rha hu lekin lund ka chaap pant me dikh rha tha which means i am attracted to her which means mai natak kr rha tha gentelman banne ka )
Like Reply
(20-09-2022, 07:53 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as u were standing in front of me ur head height is near my chest and u are moving ur palm slowly lining my shaft and looking at my eyes in a seductive way in the middle of the front room)

take it out but but...(my dick has warmed up and is 11 incher already heavy log inside but its not fully erect its just warmed up)

( as u hold both ur hand on my jeans one hand on my jean button and other on the zip to remove it)

lekin rohan mera dost hai ...aur ye aap aise kyu ( i was confused a bit ki ye sab kya ho rha hai)

wo hum front room me i mean ( inhe kaise batau ki aadmi aur aurat aise kaise itne kareeb aa rhe hai )

lekin bhabi ... ( i had a heavy jamaican accent while speaking hindi)

( gentleman banne ki koshish to kr rha hu lekin lund ka chaap pant me dikh rha tha which means i am attracted to her which means mai natak kr rha tha gentelman banne ka )

Trisha: arey tum itne sharma q rahe ho? Africans extrovert hote hai

Trisha: I guess now I understan why you dont have a girlfriend

Trisha: tum to aise sharma rahe ho jaise hum kuch galat karnewale hain

Trisha: I just want to witness it thats all

(while saying that I had already unbuttoned your jean and had pulled down the zip)

(you could see my navel hole through the transparent saree like it was the blackhole)

[Image: trisha_hot_gallery_3110120912_020.jpg]
Like Reply
(20-09-2022, 08:01 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Trisha: arey tum itne sharma q rahe ho? Africans extrovert hote hai

Trisha: I guess now I understan why you dont have a girlfriend

Trisha: tum to aise sharma rahe ho jaise hum kuch galat karnewale hain

Trisha: I just want to witness it thats all

(while saying that I had already unbuttoned your jean and had pulled down the zip)

(you could see my navel hole through the transparent saree like it was the blackhole)

[Image: trisha_hot_gallery_3110120912_020.jpg]

( i was actually shy to show my BBC because it was huge ) 

( i kept looking at ur navel ur sleveless arms ) nhi galat to nhi... kr rhe but... ( looking at ur navel was making my mouth water a bit )

lekin agar rohan ne hame waise dekh liya to ....wo i mean i dont wanna ruin the friendship 

i mean wo galat samjhega ....( i didnt even realized ki aapne jeans ka button unbutton krke zip bhi khol diya hai my dick has pushed the jeans jis wajah se jeans extra tight tha left lap me poora upar se ghutne ke 2 inch upar tak mera lund ka chaap tha)

dhummmm dhummmmm ( my bbc was pushing my jeans )
Like Reply
(20-09-2022, 08:11 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i was actually shy to show my BBC because it was huge ) 

( i kept looking at ur navel ur sleveless arms ) nhi galat to nhi... kr rhe but... ( looking at ur navel was making my mouth water a bit )

lekin agar rohan ne hame waise dekh liya to ....wo i mean i dont wanna ruin the friendship 

i mean wo galat samjhega ....( i didnt even realized ki aapne jeans ka button unbutton krke zip bhi khol diya hai my dick has pushed the jeans jis wajah se jeans extra tight tha left lap me poora upar se ghutne ke 2 inch upar tak mera lund ka chaap tha)

dhummmm dhummmmm ( my bbc was pushing my jeans )

Trisha: Rohan is with his gf.............and she is home alone toh aaj toh aana mushkil hi hai

(you felt jealous of that)

(meanwhile I just put my hand inside but before that your dick popped out)

(you were not wearing any underwear)

(and I was witnessing the truth)

(a black dark thing coming out)

[Image: 32dd3200f17092a505656cc18853733a.jpg]

Trisha: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! first surprised then shocked) ye toh bahar aate hi ja raha hai

Trisha: Ye itna hi hai ya aur bhi bada hoga?

[Image: Actress-Trisha-Mohini-Movie-Details.jpg]
Like Reply
(20-09-2022, 08:27 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Trisha: Rohan is with his gf.............and she is home alone toh aaj toh aana mushkil hi hai

(you felt jealous of that)

(meanwhile I just put my hand inside but before that your dick popped out)

(you were not wearing any underwear)

(and I was witnessing the truth)

(a black dark thing coming out)

[Image: 32dd3200f17092a505656cc18853733a.jpg]

Trisha: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! first surprised then shocked) ye toh bahar aate hi ja raha hai

Trisha: Ye itna hi hai ya aur bhi bada hoga?

[Image: Actress-Trisha-Mohini-Movie-Details.jpg]

( as u talked about rohans gf i felt bad because she was cute and i needed a gf too )

( as my BBC started coming out ) are ye aapne zip kabhi ... ( i was surprised when i felt wind fall on my cock as that was when i realized ki pant ko unbutton krke zipper bhi nikaal diya krke)
[Image: main.jpg]
wo bhabi ...wo abhi thoda andar pada hai actually ( my dick was just lukewarm erect uske bawjood bhi 11 inch ka lund pada tha ekdum wood log jaise bahar)

abhi andar daal du bhabi ? 

aapne dekh liya na ( lund halka halka tiltilate ho rha tha and u know ki ye to khada krna baki hai )

( i had a uncut dick)
Like Reply
(20-09-2022, 08:32 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as u talked about rohans gf i felt bad because she was cute and i needed a gf too )

( as my BBC started coming out ) are ye aapne zip kabhi ... ( i was surprised when i felt wind fall on my cock as that was when i realized ki pant ko unbutton krke zipper bhi nikaal diya krke)
[Image: main.jpg]
wo bhabi ...wo abhi thoda andar pada hai actually ( my dick was just lukewarm erect uske bawjood bhi 11 inch ka lund pada tha ekdum wood log jaise bahar)

abhi andar daal du bhabi ? 

aapne dekh liya na ( lund halka halka tiltilate ho rha tha and u know ki ye to khada krna baki hai )

( i had a uncut dick)

Trisha: abhi andar pada hai........you men ye aur bhi bada hai

(you asked abhi andar daal dun)

Trisha: arey rukho ......(my right hand tried holding your dick) tum hi keh rahe ho ki pura bahar nahi aaya aur abhi andar daalne ki baat kar rahe ho

(my hand was gently stroking your dick to make it grow full size)

[Image: ca663a0974cedacb374d1484d8eb95f9.jpg]

(wo jaise jaise bada ho raha tha mera dil waise waise pighal raha tha)

(excitment bad rahi thi)

[Image: fc9971ee6b78acc1a7792e7d3e5f011f.jpg]

Trisha: mene kahana mujhe full size mein dekh kar measure karna hai

Trisha: let bhabhi take care of it

(I went on my knees and started rubbing your dick with one hand first but as it was growing it needed another and as well)

[Image: e8ce37a3a3bac1d81df59c9b20c2c03b.jpg]
Like Reply
(20-09-2022, 08:46 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Trisha: abhi andar pada hai........you men ye aur bhi bada hai

(you asked abhi andar daal dun)

Trisha: arey rukho ......(my right hand tried holding your dick) tum hi keh rahe ho ki pura bahar nahi aaya aur abhi andar daalne ki baat kar rahe ho

(my hand was gently stroking your dick to make it grow full size)

[Image: ca663a0974cedacb374d1484d8eb95f9.jpg]

(wo jaise jaise bada ho raha tha mera dil waise waise pighal raha tha)

(excitment bad rahi thi)

[Image: fc9971ee6b78acc1a7792e7d3e5f011f.jpg]

Trisha: mene kahana mujhe full size mein dekh kar measure karna hai

Trisha: let bhabhi take care of it

(I went on my knees and started rubbing your dick with one hand first but as it was growing it needed another and as well)

[Image: e8ce37a3a3bac1d81df59c9b20c2c03b.jpg]

( the way u were speaking ur accent ur attitude ur control on me all was making me hard slowly and now dick was getting erect not just warm )

hmmmm bhabiiiii ( it was first time that my bbc was touched by a indian woman)

( as u stroked one handed not even 1/4th of the girth was covered)

( and just when i was thinking ki ye cover nhi kr payegi thats when u went on knees and used 2 hands) 

( now my bbc was getting perpendicular to my abs and putting shadow on ur face )

uhhhhhh bhabiii ( my balls were filled and it was still inside my pant )

( the edge of my foreskin was slight wet now)

[Image: blackcock.jpg]
Like Reply
(20-09-2022, 08:53 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( the way u were speaking ur accent ur attitude ur control on me all was making me hard slowly and now dick was getting erect not just warm )

hmmmm bhabiiiii ( it was first time that my bbc was touched by a indian woman)

( as u stroked one handed not even 1/4th of the girth was covered)

( and just when i was thinking ki ye cover nhi kr payegi thats when u went on knees and used 2 hands) 

( now my bbc was getting perpendicular to my abs and putting shadow on ur face )

uhhhhhh bhabiii ( my balls were filled and it was still inside my pant )

( the edge of my foreskin was slight wet now)

[Image: blackcock.jpg]

Trisha: Kalua is still growing

(I was stroking very gently to create a sensation)

Trisha: ye andar rahega toh puri tarah se ,measure nahi kar payenge

(holding it with one hand I pulled your pant and there it was the whole thing)

[Image: actress_trisha_launches_shop_cj_tamil_ch...bffafc.jpg]

(your dick slowly reached its actual size now)

(I was still massaging it)

Trisha: Abhi samjha why you dont have a girlfriend

Trisha: Freshers cannot handle this it needs some good experience to take care

(I held with both the hands and stroked it)

(to measure the actual size I placed my hand below your dick)

(It was exactly fitting between my wrist and the elbow fold)

[Image: Actress-Trisha-Launch-inNAC-JEWELLERS-Pe...8e8e4a.jpg]
Like Reply
(20-09-2022, 09:04 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Trisha: Kalua is still growing

(I was stroking very gently to create a sensation)

Trisha: ye andar rahega toh puri tarah se ,measure nahi kar payenge

(holding it with one hand I pulled your pant and there it was the whole thing)

[Image: actress_trisha_launches_shop_cj_tamil_ch...bffafc.jpg]

(your dick slowly reached its actual size now)

(I was still massaging it)

Trisha: Abhi samjha why you dont have a girlfriend

Trisha: Freshers cannot handle this it needs some good experience to take care

(I held with both the hands and stroked it)

(to measure the actual size I placed my hand below your dick)

(It was exactly fitting between my wrist and the elbow fold)

[Image: Actress-Trisha-Launch-inNAC-JEWELLERS-Pe...8e8e4a.jpg]

(i was listening to u and was thinking ki u just need for dick measurement but then why are u stroking it so senually which was making my dick hard and strong )

( as u pulled down my pant till my knees my balls were out aswell)

ha wo to hai bhabi i was afraid if u would kick me out of ur house after seeing my .. ( looking at my dick below)
[Image: 47fhqqpr4yo91.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a...2041dc034e]

( my bbc was heavy and even with both ur hand it was bit out of control as ur palm softness was making it tiltilated and move here and there)

i guess even for u its a bit out of control bhabi sorry it behaves like that sometimes ...

( as u placed ur hand for measurement ur elbow near my dick base end and ur wrist at the begining of my dick head and still the middle of the palm the dick extended)

( now that i thought ki measurement galat nhi ho jaye)

umm bhabi it gets a bit bigger when lubricated ( i said looking at u )

i mean if u want accurate measurement ....

( the jeans at my knees was making me disbalance)
Like Reply