Adultery BUSINESS TRIP WITH MY COLLEAGUE ANKITA
Nice update
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Nice Update
ALL I NEED IS YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT

https://xossipy.com/thread-49368.html

Please click on the link given to read the latest updates of my story 

Like Reply
From time to time—more often as time passed by—circumstances taught Amrish of certain indisputable, elementary truths. When you are out drinking with friends it is to have a good time. Just laugh, discuss and have silly fun. 

Seeing Deepak's attitude change upon mentioning Ajanta's name brought forth two emotions in him. One. He wanted to know exactly what happened. Two. He wanted to move on and make his friends cheerful again. He can always bring up this topic later. 

It is a very hard choice for Amrish:— He wanted to know everything about Ajanta. Her beauty was incomparable. Yet, he did not want to spoil rest of the night.

"Deepak! Lets discuss about Ajanta later! I will get some liquor for both of us."

Amrish walked up to the fridge and filled exactly 2 cubes of ice in both of their glasses. He carefully measured and poured just enough liquor in both the glasses. It was going to be a long and fun night. 

"What's her last name?"

"Whose?", Deepak mumbled slowly while taking a sip. 

"Ankita's", Amrish replied irritatedly. 

"Let me get the registration book!" 
Deepak got up and stumbled towards his desk. He opened the registry and thumbed through the names. 

"aah.. Ankita! Ankita Saxena"

"Boss! I can't get enough of her. Can you see if she has anything on the internet?"

They plugged in the 65 inch smart tv eagerly. 

Deepak was struggling to type in Ankita's name. Amrish excitedly grabbed the remote and searched. 

First they opened up the LinkedIn profile. 

[Image: Eesha-Rebba.jpg]

"What a beautiful woman! Just look at her man!", Deepak couldn't stop staring and was at loss for words. 

"Open up her instagram and see if there is anything spicy!", Deepak ordered at Amrish.

[Image: 1621320523035439-0.png]

Her boobs were massively exposed and she was looking innocently on the side. 

"Look at the size of those things!", Deepak gasped.
He could feel his dick hardening through his trousers. 

"What do you think is her bra size?", Amrish commented looking at the picture lustily. 

"What a goddess. She was made to be fucked! Some lucky bastard will be sucking both her nipples to his heart's content"

"I am ready to even lick her asshole! Imagine eating her pussy", saying this Amrish pulled out his dick and walked towards the screen. 

With his fully erect dick he started rubbing it across the screen on her massive cleavage. 

Not to be outdone Deepak focused on her rose petal like lips and positioned his dick on it perfectly. 

"Imagine Ankita giving me an enthusiastic blowjob! She will be down on her knees. Her beautiful and thick hair in a bun. She will be licking my balls first. Gingerly. And then slowly along my dick. 

Imagine her mouth on my cock. She is dying from thirst and my cum is the only thing that can satisfy her thirst. As she is sucking my cock, I grab her hair with both my hand and apply force while I start fucking her mouth. My entire dick reaching till her throat!"

[Image: indian-girl-balls-sucking.jpg]

Deepak was rubbing his dick against the tv applying pressure. 

Watching him with his dick against Ankita's (insta pic) and Amrish even more excited and soon both of them came on the TV. 

"Here is the spare key you wanted!", Ankita's voice could be heard as she was approaching towards them.  They both were completely naked from below their shirts. There was cum splattered across the TV screen.

Both of them were frozen with panic and looked at each other. And within moments the door opened and Ankita was right in-front of them. She saw her insta pic on the TV with cum across her face. She was shocked and confused finding the Ola driver and the Manager naked. It took a few seconds for all three of them to process the reality of the current moment.
[+] 6 users Like sominoru's post
Like Reply
Excellent writing, man. I really like the way you're narrating. Keep it up.
Like Reply
It was like chhota Packet Bada Dhamaka Good Going Keep it up

Like Reply
It will be interesting to see what happens next. Because she's standing in front of them on whose photo they just masturbated together a few seconds ago.
Like Reply
Awesome update
Like Reply
Super hot. Waiting for threesome.
Like Reply
Great update
Like Reply
Great update please continue

Like Reply
Waiting to see the driver and Amril drill the holes of ankita
Like Reply
Ankita slowly came back to her senses but was still in shock.

[Image: 98b7fe966866bdd4f72e6193caa88b8d.jpg]

She could feel her nightie resting gently on her twin towers, her big breasts. The nightie stopped just around her thighs. She wasn't wearing a bra or underwear as was her nightly habit. She took a hot shower a short while back and her hair was still wet. After stepping out of the shower and towelling herself off she noticed the keys on the key stand. Being the type A overachiever type she did not want to wait till the next day. In her hurry she just put on the nightie on her bare body and quickly came down and that is how the current situation came to be. 

In front of her were two half naked men who were equally in a shocked state. Amrish quickly shutdown the tv while Deepak started wearing his pants. 

"Whats going on? What are you both doing??", Ankita managed to say softly. She had a blank expression on her face. 

"Sorry, Madam! It won't happen again.", Amrish said. He was completely dumbstruck seeing Ankita in an almost nude state. Sure, there was cloth but he could make out every curve and shape of Ankita's body. He still hadn't put on his pant and his dick became super hard and started rising to attention. 

"First, wear some clothes before saying sorry!", Ankita shouted at Amrish. 

Amrish started slowly putting on his pants without removing his eyes away from Ankita's top heavy body. Her nipples were poking through the dress and it was making him very horny. 

"I am going to tell the building management and get you fired!" 

"Please don't do that madam! I am begging you! I can't lose my job!", Deepak started crying. 

He fell on the ground and caught Ankita's feet.

"I made a big mistake. Please don't destroy my life!"

He started kissing Ankita's feet and with both hands tightly gripped her legs. 

Ankita was surprised with this sudden movement and before she could react she started slipping and was about to fall down on the floor. 

[Image: d5b0tjr-21500826-e7b8-4a02-b232-7203d027...k0LXzp5u5U]

Amrish reacted super quickly and tried to catch her so she would not hit the ground and break her head. 

Initially he supported her by placing his arms around her waist from behind but Ankita was too heavy for him and then Deepak suddenly let go of her legs. 

She started slipping down slowly from Amrish's hands and her dress got dragged up till her waist. Her legs were open in a V shape and she was sliding towards where Deepak was. 

Meanwhile Amrish's hands were holding Ankita's ripe twin mangoes due to her movement and he instinctively started squeezing them but the real problem was that her extremely personal and private treasure was completely exposed and it was inches away from Deepak was. She was perfectly waxed down there and there was not a single bit of hair on her lower half. 

Deepak saw the entire movie and it left an unforgettable impression in his mind. "High class ladies always keep their privates in top condition it looks like" he thought to himself. He was amazed at her clean shaved pussy. 

Ankita was cursing herself for the position she was in. She could have come down the next day morning. "Most men are pigs and they have nothing else in their mind than women!" she thought angrily at herself and cursed out loud for the bad timing. 

While Amrish was firmly holding on to her mountain like breasts to stop her from falling down, Deepak moved forward and caught her feet  with his hands so she wouldn't slip down further.
[+] 3 users Like sominoru's post
Like Reply
Great one!!!
Like Reply
Good one!!!... Keep it up.
A major accident averted thanks to both of them. Let's see how she rewards them.
Like Reply
Fantastic update. Hope these guys and you dont let her down.
Like Reply
Amrish and Deepak carefully lifted Ankita and placed her on the sofa. She quickly adjusted her nightie and got up. Her cheeks became pink with shame and embarrassment. 

"I am going to report you to the polic.e! I will make sure you guys lose your jobs!" 

Tears started streaming down her eyes. 

"Please maam! Don't spoil our lives. We made a mistake. We will not repeat again!", Deepak breathlessly whispered. 

"I don't want to see any of you guys anywhere near me till I vacate my room! Is that understood?", Ankita screamed. 

"oh.. and I am vacating by the end of next week!"

Saying this Ankita started walking back first to her room. Then she changed her mind and then walked towards mine. 

It was late at night when she started banging on my door. 

I awoke slowly to the loud noise outside my room.

I stumbled through the darkness--the loud "thud thud thud" was extremely irritating. I fumbled for the bedside lamp and turned it on. Squinting at my surroundings I saw my indoor slippers and I put them on.

Who could it be this late at night?

Slowly, the fog began to lift.

I went to the door and asked "Who is this?"

"Open the damn door you idiot" Ankita said. "I hope you will at-least open the door and let me in now!"

"Please, Varun!"

Dazed, I looked at the bedside clock. It was almost close to midnight. I had been asleep only an hour, but I felt like the dead. I opened the door and there she stood in a nightie. Her face had a mix of emotions written on it. 

"I am scared Varun to be by myself. I want to be here with you! It's okay right!"

I still felt fuzzy. Ankita wants to stay with me! Why? What is she scared about?

I groaned. I was sound asleep and I just wanted to get back to my bed. 

"I'm sorry," I said, "but I'm very tired and--"

"Oh! You are sorry! You have no shame ignoring a woman instead of helping her!" Ankita pressed, lowering her voice to an urgent whisper. "I am not asking for your permission idiot! I AM STAYING HERE and there is nothing you can do about it! Okay!!"

I had little doubt about what would happen next. Ankita always gets her way. Always has and always will. 

"Okay, fine" I said, doing my best to remain polite, "I just want to sleep Ankita! It's been a long day today!" 

I lay on my bed and covered myself up with a blanket trying to get back to sleep. Ankita silently sat near me. I could hear her sobbing in the night. Her tears fell on my hands. I have never seen Ankita cry in my entire time. She was always upbeat and full of energy. Angry plenty of times but never crying. 

"What happened?" I asked her. 

I then gently pulled her towards me. She adjusted herself within my blanket and her head was resting on my chest. 

No matter how beautiful a woman is and no matter how intelligent, rich or powerful she is. She will always need a man to keep her happy and safe. I thought to myself. 

I kissed her forehead and she tightly hugged me. 

"What happened, Ankita? Why are you crying? Tell me!"

She was silent. Did not reply. 

I understood. This is not the right time. She just needed me for support and there I was. 

I hugged her back and together we both fell deep into sleep. More than sex. More than money. Just this feeling that I had deep in my heart that she should always be doing well in life and that she should always be happy and healthy. This feeling made me very happy and on top of the world. 

I don't care if she is a couple of years older than me. I don't care if she is from a different community. I want her. I need her and I will propose to her tomorrow evening!

With a big smile on my face I had a hope that this beautiful woman would always be forever mine ... 

Next day morning. 

We both got up within 15 mins of each other. I started showering. 

"I am going to pick up my clothes from my room. I will be back in 15 mins. Don't lock the door okay?"

Ankita reached the elevator and she was in a hurry. She did not want to be seen outside in her sweaty nightie in broad daylight. 

Just as she was about to reach the inside of the elevator she saw Salim Bhai slowly walking towards the elevator from a distance. 

"Hold the door please!", Salim told her. 

"Bhai.. we have a doctor appointment. Hurry!", shouted Amrish. He was waiting on the Groundfloor for Salim Bhai. His thunderous voice could be heard right to the floor where Ankita was there. 

Ankita waited and waited but got impatient. 

"Just take the next one alright!" and she tried closing the elevator door. 

But, by the time the door was closing, Salim Bhai put his walking stick between the elevator doors to make it open again. 

Ankita was annoyed. She pushed the cane out of the way by kicking it with her legs. This had an impact on Salim Bhai and he fell backwards onto the floor with a big scream. The door closed and Ankita was on her way up in the elevator. 

Amrish heard the scream and rushed upstairs not even taking the elevator. He knew something untoward happened to Salim Bhai.  

By the time Ankita came back to my apartment it was a couple of hours later. She wore a pink t-shirt and black jeans and she dragged a big suitcase full of her clothes into my room. 

"Whats all that noise?", she asked me. 

"Oh.. someone had an accident and fell down. They are taking him to the hospital. That's the ambulance. He lost a lot of blood."

"I see!", Ankita replied. 

As we were discussing the matter we heard a loud knock on the door. 

It was Ajanta Sharma. The Sub-Inspector of Polic.e. 

We opened the door and there was Amrish as well as Deepak there. Deepak's face looked like he had seen a ghost when he was around Ajanta. 

"Sorry guys! Quick question!" 

"Did any of you happen to use the elevator?" 

"I was taking a shower and was inside the whole time", I told Ajanta. 

Ajanta's eyes then fell on Ankita. What about you? 

"I never left the room either!", Ankita told Ajanta. 

"I see. hmmm.. So the thing is that Mr. Salim was found in a pool of blood near the elevator and we want to make sure there was no foul play. Amrish was the first person to find him and he mentioned seeing the elevator going up. So, we want to make sure", Ajanta confidently and sharply looked at Ankita. 

"Deepak! We both are good friends right!", Ajanta smiled sarcastically at him. 

"Check if there are any surveillance cameras pointing here. I want to make sure that it was just an accident."

Deepak weakly agreed. "Not sure if the cameras are working. But if there are any videos, I will drop them at your station. Madam."

"Are you sure you want to drop them at my station?", Ajanta laughed loudly. 

"Don't worry, I will pick it up from your office tomorrow evening! Okay!", so saying Ajanta left the accident scene. 

Amrish and Deepak were still standing there. 

"Old man must have slipped and fell. It's very common right! He should have been more careful! Why are security officer involved in this case?", Ankita asked with a faint smile. 

"The Old Man's name is Salim! Everyone here loves him. He is a great man and does a lot of social activities. Ajanta Madam is his daughter's best friend. He treated her like his own daughter and even paid for her education because Ajanta is from a poor family." 

"I see!", Ankita replied thoughtfully. 

Once we were back in the room I became curious. 

"Why did you lie to the inspector and tell her that you never left the room?" 

"I was just nervous. I am scared of the polic.e and did not want to get involved with them in any way", Ankita told me. 

"hmmm.. but.. did you use the elevator though?", I asked. 

"No, I just took the stairs. I had so much food yesterday that I thought using the stairs would be a good way to burn all those extra calories off"
Like Reply
It seems that Ankita's business strip is going to be her worst nightmare if security officer get video footage of the elevator incident.
Like Reply
Super update
Like Reply
"You know we both have meetings tonight. You with Madan and me with the COO.", I reminded Ankita. 

"I am not going to meet with Madan tonight. I am going to reschedule it after a few days. You carry on with the COO meeting."

"ohh. okay. Make yourself comfortable here. I need to start prepping for the COO meeting"

"I think I will go back to my room and sleep for a bit. I'll stay there tonight. Good luck with your meeting."

I was puzzled. Ankita came down with her entire luggage. She told me she was scared to stay alone and was afraid. Now suddenly she canceled Madan's meeting and now she wants to stay alone again. 

I did not even bother asking her why and etc. It's not worth it. I have other things to take care of. 

Ankita being the smart perceptive person she is was able to read my mind. 

"Don't worry about me. Something personal and unexpected came up. So, plans are cancelled. Don't try to contact me for the next few days. I need some personal space. Is that okay with you?"

"Yeah.. whatever! Just don't disturb my sleep in the middle of the night again and spoil the next day. That would be great!", I replied coldly. 

Ankita was hurt. That's when I knew I screwed up. 

"Don't worry. I will never come down here again. Not now. Not ever! Okay! You enjoy yourself without any company!", her voice was shaking with pain. 

I felt bad. 

"Sorry, Ankita! I did not think through what I was saying!"

She did not even bother looking at me. She dragged the suitcase back with her and she was gone after slamming the door shut loudly behind. 

The crisp breeze whipped through the open window of Deepak's office on the ground floor as it skimmed past the beach and crossed the hotel complex. In the sofa seat, Deepak felt the temperature dropping as he tried to clear his thoughts. His quick shower and shave had left him looking reasonably presentable but had done little to ease his anxiety. The frightening image of Ajanta remained locked in his mind. 

"I need a drink", he thought to himself. 

Deepak could not help but feel a deep sense of fear about meeting Ajanta the next day. She is crazy, psychotic, intelligent and very beautiful. Deadly combination.  Despite Ajanta's reputation for being a sincere office, her instincts were drawn towards extremely risky situations and she had to do things against the law to get what she wanted many of the times. Her dedication to fighting crime made her an easy woman to admire. She grew up in ranks quickly and was on track to become a national sensation and a media darling. Already, she was being interviewed by reporters and started making appearances on the news channel. On the surface level she looked calm, composed and super confident but those who knew her well also noted her craziness and high risk behavior which put her and the others around her in danger.  To the public and the higher up officers she had a squeaky clean image and they respected her a lot. 

He picked up his phone and dialled a number. 

"Amrish! Please be here tomorrow evening! Ajanta will be here for the video tapes. I don't want to be alone with her. Can you be there?", Deepak nervously asked. 

"Of-course! I will be there but you should tell me what happened. okay?"

"Now is not a good time. When I am ready I will tell you!", Deepak replied with great irritation. 

He sipped the Whiskey a little bit savouring the taste and relaxed on the sofa. He closed his eyes trying to enjoy the moment when he heard a loud knock on the door. 

It was 10:30 PM. Nobody other than Amrish visits him after 10:00 PM at night. 

Deepak lazily walked towards the door and opened it slowly. 

It was Ankita! 

His voice was trembling and his hands were shaking. He could feel the blood pump in and out of his heart. Panic was writ large on his face. 

"What do you want Madam? I already told you sorry. Don't punish me more please!"

Ankita was smiling brightly at Deepak. 

"Can I come inside?", she asked sweetly. 

She sat down on the sofa in the middle while Deepak was still standing. 

"Sit down and relax. I am not going to shout at you. Okay? Don't be afraid. I won't do anything to you!", she assured him. 

Deepak sat down on the sofa at the edge of the seat and as far away from Ankita as the sofa would allow. 

"Oh my god! comm..onnn on now! Why are you so afraid of me?"

She caught him by hand and pulled him closer so he was right next to her. Her thighs were touching his thighs. 

When his eyes laid on her cleavage he had an instant erection. The bulge was clearly visible through his pants. 
Ankita wore a complete pink attire. The saree, blouse, bangles and lipstick all matched well. 

[Image: desi-girl-cleavage-pictures-3338.jpg]

Her saree barely covered her enormous breasts and most of it was hanging out. As much as Deepak tried to focus his eyes were drawn to her breasts. He could not stop trying to stare at her crown jewels. 

She then moved sideways towards him. The saree pallu fell down on the floor. She did not bother covering herself up. She held her arms closer bringing her breasts together and making the cleavage even deeper. She then carefully bent giving Deepak a deeper look into her twin mangoes. 

"I am shivering can you get me some whiskey to drink. Also, can you close the windows." , she asked seductively to Deepak. 

"oh.. also, lock the door from inside. I don't feel comfortable being inside an unlocked room!"

Deepak handed a glass with a peg of Whiskey to Ankita and poured another round for himself. 

"Cheers! To our new friendship!", the glasses clicked and they both took a sip and placed it on the table. 

"Listen, Deepak. I was wrong okay! I should not have shouted at you or Amrish the other day. What you guys did was nothing wrong. You did not commit any crime. You used the public images that I already shared on social media. Right!"

"uh.. uh..", Deepak vaguely replied. 

Taking another sip, she continued. 

"Masturbating is something that is completely natural. You both found me attractive and you were jerking off to it! Big deal! It's not like you were physically abusing me."

Deepak felt a bit relaxed and understood. He could feel his stress melting away in the presence of this beautiful woman.

"I should have come during the regular office hours. I came here very late at night. You were not expecting me and so you both were enjoying yourself. I feel so ashamed of my behavior. I am so sorry Deepak!", Ankita replied. 

"It's okay Madam. You reacted in shock and anger. Anyways that situation is over now. Let's move on from that", Deepak replied with a smile on his face. 

Ankita had a sad expression on her face. 

"You are just saying that right. Do you genuinely forgive me?", she stared at Deepak with her large eyes. 

"Yes!. You are too nice and understanding Madam! So, why not?"

"Okay then, give me a hug and lets have an open heart to heart conversation"

She then hugged him. Deepak could feel Ankita's two large globes crushing against his chest. His hands circled around her shoulders and then he noticed something. 

"Madam, you are not wearing any bra? I could not feel your straps!", Deepak was puzzled. 

"All you men roam around freely wearing whatever you want but us woman need restrictions? I don't like wearing bra or anything underneath my clothes after night time. Whole day by chest feels like it is in prison. After night I set them free. It makes me feel comfortable."

"Look how comfortable I am!", saying this she started shaking her enormous milk jugs side to side. Deepak was stunned looking at her. He could clearly see them moving seductively. His heart started beating faster and beads of sweat started pouring down from his face. 

She then opened a water bottle lying next to the sofa and started drinking it. A lot of water overflowed from her mouth and started going down her chest. It made her already braless blouse semi transparent. Parts of her 1 Rupee coin aerola started showing up clearly.  Deepak swallowed his own spit on this site. 

"Oh, no! Look what I did! I should have been more careful!" 
"Do you have any towel Deepak?", Ankita innocently asked. 

"Only have paper towels, Ankita", Deepak said and he went to get them. 

Ankita got up and bent at an angle and Deepak could clearly see the view. She carefully inserted the paper towels and slowly wiped the insides of her blouse. Deepak could feel his pre-cum oozing out in his pants and it made a wet circle. His dick was so hard there was no way he could get up now. 

Ankita then poured another round of Whiskey for herself and one for Deepak. 
As they started drinking Ankita took Deepak's hands and held it. 

"Tell me. Did you get the videos from the cameras?", she asked staring into his eyes innocently. 

"No, Ankita. It's not easy to get the videos. We have special technicians and they collect all the videos for the past 24 hours and put it in the storage room. We save the data for at-least 30 days. When the security officer ask for it we have to process the videos again based on date and time. It will take at-least 4 to 5 hours to get the final videos."

"Why are you asking Ankita?"

"Nothing, Officer Ajanta was asking you right today. Just the thought crossed my mind! You both are good friends?", Ankita asked sipping another one from her glass. 

On hearing Ajanta's name Deepak's facial expression changed. There was fear on his face. 

"Why are you reacting like this? What happened between both of you?"

"I will tell at another time, Ankita! I am not comfortable sharing it", Deepak replied softly. 

"It's okay Deepak. We are both friends now right! There are no secrets between friends. You have to trust me. I won't tell anyone about it! When you share your happiness it will multiply. When you share your sadness it will divide.", saying this she winked at him. 

"See Deepak! I cannot bear to see you like this. You are in so much pain with just the mention of a name. Come closer! I will help you!", she ordered.

She loving brought his face between the center of her boobs and gently let him put his face there. As Deepak composed himself she lovingly stroked his cheeks. 

[Image: 800px_COLOURBOX43025175.jpg]

"Take your time! We have the whole night to have a heart to heart open talk!"
Like Reply
Ankitha is clever and intelligent. She is playing very carefully . Awesome narration.
Like Reply