Adultery BUSINESS TRIP WITH MY COLLEAGUE ANKITA
Awesome, why no updates for over a month
[+] 1 user Likes xavierrxx's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
"Wait!"

Ankita said softly. 

"We are colleagues. We should not be doing this!"

I brought her closer to me and started kissing her neck more and more. 
"We are not doing anything. Just cuddling!"

From her waist I slipped my hands under her t-shirt. There was no bra and so I could feel the goodies right away.

With feathery light sensitive touches I stroked her nipples. 

Ankita wasn't expecting this escalation. Her breathing started getting heavy. Her mouth was in an 0 shape. Her lips, which were like rose petals were parted slightly. 
It was beautiful to watch. 

I rolled over and kissed her in her mouth. All her resistance towards fucking her own colleague disappeared. She was in full heat and just wanted to be fucked. 
I pulled over her top and threw it on the floor. 

Wow! Her thick beautiful mountain like breasts were amazing to look at. Instinctively she felt very shy and closed the view with her hands. 

I was on top of her and gave her a very passionate kiss.
[+] 4 users Like sominoru's post
Like Reply
Update is a little short but interesting.
Like Reply
Superb....!!!
Like Reply
(18-06-2022, 02:49 PM)Kamuk Insaan Wrote: Superb....!!!

Before long Ankita completely gave up. There was still a question in her mind if she was doing the right thing. But she was too horny to think. Her body just wanted to be fucked. Fucked out of her mind. But, her mind was still thinking. It's not a good idea to be fucked by your colleague. By someone younger. In the meantime, my heart started beating wildly and furiously but she had to decide what to do.

To be fucked or not was her question.

"Varun! Wait! Do you think this is a good idea?" she asked, while she was preparing to get up and leave the room, realizing that she didn't actually want to leave the room. 

"Ankita! I want to suck on your nipples and I want to fuck you soo hard!!! You will never forget this experience!"

"How can you talk like that to me?" Ankita scolded me. If she did choose to stay, it seemed a lot of what was to come depended on what I say next.
Like Reply
I like the story, but the updates are getting shorter and shorter. Is it possible to get a bigger one next time?
Like Reply
Yes, it is interesting, but it is a bit shorter than the previous one. Let's see who wins the battle between the body and the mind.
Like Reply
Keep it up, bro.
Like Reply
Bhosdi ko rand bana do
Khub chodo sali ko
Kutiya ki mang bhar do apne lode se
Like Reply
When is there going to be the next updates

Such a nice story being stopped abruptly in the middle ,please continue the story
Like Reply
I caught her hands and pulled them apart. It was unexpected and fast…Ankita just couldn’t react. All that she managed to do was breathe in heavily. At that moment the realization of what would happen next struck her and her cheeks became red with embarrassment. Her breasts were exposed and her nipples started to get erect. She arched back pushing the boobs up and she turned her face to the side and closed her eyes.

I let go of her hands and they stayed there. I started squeezing her breasts first slowly and then more rhythmically.

“be gentle... please ” she found her voice at last.

“Ankita. All You need is a good fuck. ” I was panting. My heart was beating so fast I was out of breath. 

I focused on her right breast. I cupped it with both hands. The pointed nipple was an invitation I could not resist. 

I started sucking on her nipple. Slowly first. I could feel her nipple becoming harder and harder and I started nibbling on it.

“aah.. ah. mmnn”, she started moaning softly

Now, it was time to see and feel her real treasure. 

I was trying to pull off her shorts. I succeeded, throwing it away from her reach. It lay in a crumpled heap on the floor.

While I kept sucking on her breast, I inserted two of my fingers into her pussy

She inhaled hard and exhaled hard.

I stopped what I was doing and appreciatively looked at her boobs again. I then pinched both of her nipples and started twisting and then pulling them gently. 

'nnnnngggg.. Varun... mmmm.. nngg.. aaah', she kept rubbing her face into bed trying to control the pleasure.

I then moved my attention to below her navel. 

I couldn’t shift my eyes from what I had unveiled…long legs, firm thighs and neatly trimmed

Pubic hair just covering her mons.

‘That is a nice pussy. How often do you trim it?

Well?’

It was overwhelming. She was just what I had fantasized in my head.

I buried my head between her thighs inhaling the musk of her sex. Tentatively, I started licking her.

Oh god!” she shuddered clutching my head with her hands. As my tongue became more insistent increasing it’s rhythm and pressure she began to lose control. 

“aah!” she moaned and moved her hands firmly pulling my hair.

Soon her moans became louder as she shuddered under my maneuvers. 

Abruptly, I got to my feet and started undressing. In my hurry I tore off my shirt and trouser. Lying on the bed, she had a fleeting glance of my manhood as I joined her. 
I raised her legs, arranged them on my shoulders and placed the tip of my cock at the entry of her pussy with just the head buried slightly in the folds of her pussy.‘You want this inside? Do you want to get fucked now?’

‘You want this inside? Do you want to get fucked now?’

‘aahh... ’, she moaned as she felt my dick's head

Slowly and steadily I started pushing. Ankita was already wet and as her pussy held my foreskin back, my cock slid in smoothly.

‘It is inside now. It is nice, tight and warm. Obviously you don’t get fucked regularly. That is why you need me.’ and I increased the rhythm by fully withdrawing and then thrusting wildly. All the while I kept sucking her nipples and playing with the breasts with renewed vigor.

‘I knew that you have nice breasts but these are just too good. Lucky man, I am today!’

“oh god!” she sighed as her vagina stretched to accommodate me. She put her hands to her mouth stifling her moans as the tip of my penis drove all the way to her cervix again and again.

Involuntarily she had locked her ankles around my back. I wanted to discharged entirely inside her.

She looked at me.

“Idiot, pull it out ” Embarrassed, she looked away from me.

I pulled out my dick and used my fingers to rub her pussy with my thumb. Her mouth made a very delicious O by moaning hard.

The pressure of my hand on her pussy increased…she could feel her approaching orgasm.

I swiftly moved up and inserted my penis inside her mouth. She was surprised by the sudden movement. Instinctively started sucking on my dick.

I was hard and huge inside her mouth. She started choking and gasped for air but there was no respite. She knew it was time to pull away…this would be the last time she would suck me. My hands moved to the back of her head and powerfully pulled her to my groin. I knew from the very beginning what she had in mind. Tightly pressed against my groin, she was suffocating. She struggled to free herself, but I was too strong for her. Then suddenly I relaxed, allowing her to create just enough space to breathe. It was only a brief respite. The next instant she was again feeling the pressure against my groin. As my penis hit the back of her throat I exploded. She had no other way but to gulp down my secretions to prevent herself from choking. When I released her she fell back, heaving a sigh of relief. 

"idiot! stupid.. look what you did!"

She was breathless and was heaving heavy. 

I fell all top of her. My head squeezed in between her enormous tits. I played with her boobs one last time. 

All this fucking and sucking exhausted the both of us. And soon we both fell asleep.
Like Reply
Excellent update, please update regularly
Like Reply
very nice bro... pls post regularly
Like Reply
It was 8:30 AM in the morning. 

I was alone on my bed. The alarm was ringing loudly. 

I shut the alarm down and tried to go back to sleep and then it hit me!

Today was the final presentation day. The demo went fine yesterday and now for the final powerpoint session at 2:00 PM. 

1:00 PM to 1:45 PM would be Ankita's session with 15 mins for follow up questions
2:00 PM to 2:45 PM would be mine and another 15 mins for the questions.

Our company EasyM was the smaller one and we desperately needed to get into Vikram Eletronic's good books. If we get this deal finalized I would get a promotion for sure and a nice bonus. My director Rohit would likely end up becoming a senior director within a year. And Ankita for sure would get promoted from Senior Marketing Manager to CXO which is Chief Experience Officer which would be a huge leg up in her career. 

Ankita always told me that her dream was to climb up the management track and eventually start her own niche consumer electronics company with the help of the connections made. 
My dream was always pretty simple. I am good at what I do and I work hard. But my dream was pretty basic. Marry a nice woman good looking woman and start a family. Have fun with friends and be recognized at work for my contributions. Simple. Basic. 

Starting a new company is a lot of stress. The prestige, name and fame is simply not worth it for me because of the stress. I would rather chill. Ankita is a workaholic and no amount of recognition, power money is ever enough for her. I guess we both are different in that way. She is a total type A personality and I always admire her drive to go the extra distance to make things happen.  

I hit the showers and felt the warm water hitting my face. 

I still can't believe it. It happened! I fucked Ankita! I massaged her bare breasts and sucked on her tits like I was new born baby. I could still feel my face between her massive boobs. aaah.. it was heaven. 

My manhood started to rise to full attention. Yesterday, I came in her mouth. Today I have to use my right hand. The sensation of her tongue on my dick felt electric. The veins on my dick became protruding. I barely touched it with my hand and a full blast of semen sprayed on the bathroom walls. Yesterday night's memories were still reloading in a loop again and again in my mind. 

I quickly washed off myself and put on my clothes. I then sat down on my chair and turned on my laptop. I still have a few more hours to go. I have to review the ppt slides again and anticipate all the questions. 

But.. I could not focus or concentrate. 

I always liked Ankita and always thought she was super hot. But, after what happened yesterday my craving towards her deepened. Love blossomed within my heart. I wanted to protect her and take care of her even though the reality was that she could take care of herself very well without needing mine or any man's help. 

The sex was amazing. Her face, her eyes, her long thick dark black raven hair was mesmerizing. There is nothing I wouldn't do for her. I just wanted to hug her once again. I just wanted to be enveloped by her huge breasts. I just wished to rest there again for just a few more mins. Feeling her presence. Smelling her sweet sweet fragrance would be a great gift.

I eventually got back into my senses. There was too much at stake. I did my best for the next few hours and then stopped once it was about 12:00 PM. We needed to leave a bit early. 

I put on my black suit, tie and shoes. I took one final look at the mirror and then headed towards Ankita's room.

"How did you get in?"

"I went to the downstairs office and talked to Mr. Deepak. He gave me the spare keys to the room."

"Nice! I hope you are all prepared for the presentation!"

"Shssshh... shshh.." 

"??? what happened?"

"Don't disturb me. Let's talk later. I still need to review all the slides a few more times"

"It's 12:15 PM now! We need to be there by 1:00 PM. It will take at-least 30 mins to get there because of the traffic"

Ankita was completely engrossed reviewing the slides. I knew that she was a perfectionist. I was 100% sure that she would completely ace the presentation. What she is doing now is over-preparing and I just had to step in. 

"Listen! Play time is over!", I unplugged the wire and closed down the laptop. 

"You need to get dressed. You are the face of our company and you should look presentable."

"hmmmphh..", Ankita sighed and went to the restroom start changing and getting ready. 

"How do I look?"

Ankita wore a modern styled dress in complete contrast with the traditional themed dress she wore for the demo. 

She was looking pretty cute and was a treat to watch. She had a grey top and short black miniskirt with white dots that barely covered her ass. She had so much confidence and her smile added a cool vibe. It was then that I realized that a beautiful woman could wear pretty much anything and it will look royal. 

[Image: c6c1a9cb3a2adc67fd9abf4729bff3f1.jpg]

The presentation room slowly lit up with all the lights by the time we reached there. It was nearly 15 mins before the starting time. There was a wooden stand where Ankita put in her laptop and plugged in to the outlet. The burning sun outside the window looked dully down into the concrete jungle that is Mumbai as it was covered by thick black clouds. I was just hoping that the rain would not be a distraction to the presentation. 

One by one all the execs from Vikram Electronics came and took their seat. Finally the VP and the final decision maker, Mr. Madan took his seat. It was now 1:00 PM.

Ankita was grace personified. Extremely elegant. Her infectious energy, her pearly white teeth, her dark red lips enthralled the audience. She adjusted her hair while explaining a point and it was simply too cute. When she was done the 45 mins presentation felt like a 5 mins presentation. 

"How was your company able to cut down the manufacturing costs so drastically?", Madan asked 

"We have 2 key patents that our Engineering invented. We would be more than happy to walk you through the details once the deal is finalized!"

"I see", nodded Mr. Madan admiring Ankita's smart reply. 

After Ankita's presentation. I did mine. It wasn't as great as hers but it wasn't that bad either. 

Madan walked towards us and shook our hands. "Great job guys! When did you book your return flight?"

"We are leaving tomorrow, Sir", I stammered. 

"I think you guys should stay here for the next couple more weeks. We really like your company and see some exciting possibilities in the future!"

Ankita and I looked at each other! Our hearts were beating so fast. 

"Thank you! Mr. Madan! This means a lot to our company!", Ankita excitedly exclaimed.

"Before we proceed further, we would still like to do our due diligence and our teams still have a few questions"

"Mr. Varun, our Chief Operating Officer, Vishal Yadav would like to talk shop with you tomorrow evening. Why don't you meet for dinner at Thai Palace? I am promising you. You will love it!"

"Ankita! I have a marketing background as well and would love to analyze and discuss some of the strategies implemented by you at EasyM. You should drop by my place tomorrow evening. I will be hosting the dinner event. We can talk more in detail before we finalize it. Okay?"

We shook hands and parted ways. Things are getting real! 

As we hurried down the stairs, it started raining. We walked towards the back entrance of the building and booked Ola and waited for it to come.
I looked around to make sure nobody was in sight. 

In my excitement I started to hug Ankita. 

"Yes! We did it!"

"Oww.. Stop!"

"What happened Ankita?", I was puzzled.

"What happened? What happened!! You played and massaged my breasts like it was made of Maida dough. You chewed up my nipples completely. My entire chest has your teeth marks and is hurting because of you Dumbo!"

Saying this she hit me on my head with her purse.

It quickly brought back the memories from the night before in a flash. I just could not control myself and became crazy with passion yesterday. A starving animal will not eat slowly and the same thing was true for me as well. 

[Image: onehandtitsuck.png]

"So sorry Ankita! Next time, I will suck on your nipples very gently and avoid hugging you for at-least a couple of days after I fuck you."

"What did you say? Bastard! Stay here I will teach you a lesson", She picked up her shoe. 

Luckily the Ola cab came in just in time. By the time we walked towards the cab Ankita and I were completely drenched in the rain. 
As soon as we entered the cab the driver turned towards us and smiled. 

It was Amrish! The same Ola driver as the first time.
[+] 8 users Like sominoru's post
Like Reply
Very well written....
Hot as hell.....
Like Reply
Nice update
Like Reply
Very hot going
Like Reply
Wow so sexy waiting for more
ALL I NEED IS YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT

https://xossipy.com/thread-49368.html

Please click on the link given to read the latest updates of my story 

Like Reply
Excellent Update!!!
This Business Trip seems quite interesting at the moment, and I hope it will become even more interesting as it goes along.
Like Reply
Almost every evening, Salim Bhai is in the Hotel courtyard going about his evening walks. Even though it was raining, he still had an umbrella with him and he kept walking. He is 65 years old. His wife and him had the habit of going for an evening walk for the past few decades. After she passed away, he still kept with the habit. 

As he paused a bit he could notice Amrish's cab enter the Hotel complex. Out from the cab Ankita and I emerged, completely drenched in the rain. Our clothes were sticking together. Ankita's mini skirt looked more like a Bikini now as it stuck tightly to her body. 

"Thanks, Amrish!" I waved him off. But he proceeded to get out of the cab and walk towards the building. 

"Salim bhai! How are you? Is Deepak in today?"

"Yes, I saw him today evening. He is in his office", Salim pointed in office direction. 

Both Ankita and I started walking quickly. It is very irritating to completely wet. I had my personal documents in my wallet and I was worried that they would get wet. 

Ankita and I went our separate ways. I quickly changed my clothes after towelling off. I had a nice view from the windows facing outwards. I could see Amrish's cab still there out in front of the building managers office. Salim was still walking in the courtyard. In pouring rain. He looked old and I thought it was a bad idea for him to be about. The smell of the rain after hitting the soil made my day. I appreciated everything about it. 

Today was a great day. Everything went well. I will likely end up making more money after this. I was pretty sure that the business deal would work out well. 

I was also deeply in love with Ankita. I liked her before but I truly loved her now. What a woman! Strong body, strong mind and a great personality. 

"I hope she is always full of energy! I hope she is always joyful and confident like this. I hope she finds a great partner whether that is me or someone else. And that she is happy for the rest of her life!" I mused within myself. I walked towards the coffee pot to make some for myself when I got a call from Deepak.

"Hi Varun! We were not able to reach out to your colleague, Ankita. We need the spare keys back. We tried reaching out to her on the phone but it is switched off. Can you let her know next time you meet her?" 

"Yeah. Sure thing! Deepak!"

The evening soon turned into the night. Amrish was still in Deepak's room. There was a huge tray made of thick glass. It had everything in it. Red colored tandoori chicken, Spicy pickle and most importantly two glasses of whisky with ice.  

"Stop! Stop, you drunken devil!" Deepak cried in a low voice.

"Let go!" replied Amrish.

"I won't, I won't. I'll not give it to you, you monster!"

"You li-ie! You will g-give it to me!"

"You may kill me—but I won't!"

"You? You li-ie, you bastard!"

Both of them were fighting over the last piece of chicken leg. 

Suddenly Deepak started laughing. Amrish joined in too. Tears were coming out of their eyes. They just could not stop laughing.

This was a nice stress relief for both of them. 

"Boss! you are very lucky!", Amrish whispered in Deepak's ears as if it were a state secret.

"Why?!"

"Because, you have the most beautiful women in the entire country living at your hotel!"

"Be specific.... who are you talking about?" Deepak growled in a low voice as he lit up a thick cigar imported from Cuba. Thick black clouds of smoke filled out the room. 

"You know. The one I dropped off today. Ankita"

"oh! That woman! She is a treat for the eyes. Some lucky bastard is going to enjoy her really well"

Amrish nodded his head appreciatively. 

"You know Deepak! In my entire life I have only seen one other woman who is as beautiful as Ankita in every way."

"And... who is that?" Deepak asked. He was barely able to keep his head straight.

[Image: kavita.jpg]

"Ajanta Sharma. Our Sub-Inspector. She has the best face, lips and the most amazing backside. Ankita has bigger boobs than her though!"

"Lets not talk about Ajanta now!" Deepak was irritated. It was a great night so far and he did not want unpleasant memories coming back to his mind. 

Amrish was silent. He knew it was time to change the topic. But before he could continue Deepak started talking again. There were lines on his forehead that appeared as his eye brows got closer and it looked like he entered into a state of trance as he was pulling up the incident from his past.
[+] 2 users Like sominoru's post
Like Reply