Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Lets Discuss Fantasy
Hi I have fantasy to get fucked by all males of my in laws side while my hubby have fantasy to see me gangbanged by goons
Sultry young wife Pari who loves to reveal
PM to chat. Check and CUMment on Pari at
https://xossipy.com/thread-3818.html
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I have this fantasy to Fcuk a lady naked in front of her hubby. Will fcuk her from behind in standing pose n she must be looking at her hubby while getting fucked.
Like Reply
(02-03-2019, 09:31 AM)satinsilk Wrote: My fantasy is to have a threesome with my wife and her younger sister. Saali Ko Biwi k saamne aur uski marzi se chodne me bada maza atega

Wow this is sounds so kinky and arousing. Fcuking SIL in front of wife. It would be equal fun to Fcuk wife hard like a slut in front of SIL
Like Reply
I have many fantacy about my wife fucking with my friends,my staff, Servants, neighbours and strengers.
Like Reply
(10-09-2022, 03:30 AM)hunk4848 Wrote: I have this fantasy to Fcuk a lady naked in front of her hubby. Will fcuk her from behind in standing pose n she must be looking at her hubby while getting fucked.

Great. i also have same feeling for my wife.
[+] 1 user Likes husbandamar's post
Like Reply
My fantasy of getting my wife fucked by a friend , while she doesn't know.
Idea is to have a friend already hiding somewhere in my home. And at the time of me and my wife fucking , i move my wife into the doggy style position , and that's when my friend inserts his cock into my wife from behind.

While my wife's head is buried in the pillow, my friend keeps pumping her from behind , and she has no idea that she's being screwed by someone else, right in front of me.

:-)
[+] 1 user Likes Bullstallion's post
Like Reply
Kisi ko forcd fantasy pe baat karna hai no limit ? Sidhi sadhi ladki ya sati Savitri type ki gharelu auntiyon pe...not on sluts ...send me PM
Like Reply
(09-02-2019, 04:12 PM)Manviamanvia Wrote: Hi all, I am making this thread where we can sharing our darkest fantasy . I am married male 33 yrs, wife name preeti. We are from Chandigarh. We have done many fantasy including swapping each other with relatives, friends to make relationship spicy ?!

Swapping does not make your life spicy. It makes it empty and meaning less. I am ashamed you are an Indian.
Like Reply
(14-09-2022, 12:24 AM)SriDevi Wrote: Swapping does not make your life spicy. It makes it empty and meaning less. I am ashamed you are an Indian.

People are being/adopting modern lifestyle. It has nothing to do with nationality. As far as swapping is considered I cannot comment on it (yet) whether it spices the sex life or not as long as people are doing such things with the consent of their partners.  ultimately self interest, consent and privacy matters.
Like Reply
My fantasy to see my married sister seduces by strong bearded '. man from kamathipura red light area and fucked by him.she is very beautiful and sexy milf
Like Reply
Bi inc fantasy with gay lesbo and all inc between families
Explorer Heart  శోధించు మిత్రమా  Sleepy
Like Reply