Adultery The Defeat of Poroma
Nice Update and Narration........ happy happy happy happy happy happy
I Am Prasad. Are You Interested trade in index options. Capital require 30k...Join My FREE TELIGRAM GROUP with 90% accuracy...
https://' niftybankniftyteam
or
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group:
https://.,./CvDpU1sVofsIery1UzWeWD
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
One of the best story on site....love the manipulative nature of her...

Can any one suggest more stories like this where wife manipulate lie and take active participation in husband's or boyfriend humiliation
[+] 1 user Likes Curiouser's post
Like Reply
(22-08-2022, 08:48 AM)Curiouser Wrote: One of the best story on site....love the manipulative nature of her...

Can any one suggest more stories like this where wife manipulate lie and take active participation in husband's or boyfriend humiliation

Yes it is best in this categories
yourock  congrats
Like Reply
Waiting for update...
[+] 1 user Likes abcturbine's post
Like Reply
Awesome
[+] 1 user Likes Santhosh Stanley's post
Like Reply
Now that they have come to an agreement. When is the last part expected bro?
Like Reply
When the next updte coming
Like Reply
Still waiting for comments?
Like Reply
Awesome
Like Reply
Waiting for your update when we get it
yourock  congrats
Like Reply
Hi what happened

What is your story update
yourock  congrats
Like Reply
What next
Like Reply
(10-06-2022, 04:08 PM)5Realman12 Wrote: yourock yourock clps

So friends, hope that you guys are at the best of health and spirit. And yes, it's time for the next update.

Please enjoy:

Chapter 24: The Extra Marital Encounter

Poroma slowly after parking her car walked towards the elevator, blushing red in embarrassment. She was sure all this was meticulously planned by Rahul only to cause embarrassment to her. He is so much dominating, may be feeling sadistic at times! And it is this part of his character that really turned her on so much! He never looses a single chance to humiliate her, she sometimes thought that whole incident of Friday evening and the aftermath was actually carefully planned to humiliate both her and her husband, and that's exactly what turns her on so much!

When she reached the seventh floor she entered Rahul's apartment using the key he left with her. Sitting comfortably on the double sofa she pulled out her mobile from her purse and called Rahul.

"I'm just downstairs parking the car," said Rahul, "please get a glass of chilled beer for me and mixed fruit juice for yourself from the refrigerator, and make yourself comfortable Poroma!"

Poroma slowly walked up to the refrigerator, prepared the drinks and came back to sit on the sofa. As she took her first sip of the juice there was a click at the door declaring the arrival of the owner.

"Hi Poroma," Rahul greeted her, "you are so desperate for a nice fucking, you couldn't stop yourself from coming before time?"

"You bastard," Poroma said through her gritted teeth, "you purposefully didn't warn your society guards about my arrival, didn't you?"

"Why Poroma? What happened?" Rahul smirked with a fake concern, "you had any problems entering here?"

"Nothing much except that the guards have been ogling dirtily at my uncovered assets," Poroma promptly answered, "and you have been the cause of all these!"

"Don't worry about them Darling," Rahul said, "it's not like they will go around telling your wimp husband Poroma!"

"Rahul," Poroma scolded him, "I thought we have an agreement that you are supposed to speak respectfully about my husband!"

"Well I'm trying to be respectful to him at work," Rahul said, "but with you I simply get turned on by calling him those things, anyway let me change and I will be back after putting our lunch packets I brought in the microwave for warming!"

Rahul got in and by the time Poroma took a few more sips Rahul was back in a pair of shorts and a T-shirt. He was looking irresistible, with two buttons open showing his chest and his erection was pricking out from his shorts already!

"So let's get to the point Poroma," Rahul said as he sat beside her, "we are together the first time after last Sunday when I dropped you home, how did it all go?"

Poroma opened her mouth to say something but Rahul stopped her, "hold on baby, I would like to be squeezing your lovely titties while you speak! Take down your pallu for me!"

With that Rahul himself pulled down her pallu and placed his hands over her bosoms, rubbing his torso against her flawless bare back while his beard stubble rubbing against her neck! 

As he was grabbing her boobies in both his hands Poroma gasped and moaned, "aah, ufff, Rahul, please don't do that!"

"How could I?" Rahul whispered seductively into her ear, "I need to know exactly what happened between you and your husband, and the truth will need to be squeezed out of the breasts of the lying cheating slut wife's mouth because otherwise it will not be coming out, because the truth have fallen in love with these two lovely boobs!"

Poroma looked towards him nervously, she groans as Rahul stopped squeezing them but still holding them, "mmm, ufff, okay Rahul! I am telling you, I think I have been successful in getting Ranjeet to come around to the idea! I will be able to offer myself to you but we both will have to be completely discreet!

No, and I mean no one should be able to know! Aah, aah, and one more thing, no more ass for you! It will be completely reserved for my dear husband!"

"What the fuck?" Rahul whispered into her ear tickling her neck with his stubble as he was untying the knots of her backless blouse, "are you out of your mind Poroma? Have you forgotten the two days we enjoyed in Mandarmoni resort? Have you forgotten about what we have been doing there?"

With the next manouvre Rahul managed to remove her blouse completely out of her shoulders, and her boobs are completely bare! Before she could stop him she felt him squeezing her titties as his face is buried inside her warm cleavage!

She moaned, "oh Rahul, please, whatever happened there we will need to come out of it! What happened just happened but now I promised my husband that from now on my ass will be exclusively for him! You can fuck my pussy with condom, get blowjobs from me but that will be it!"

"And you truly believe you will be satisfied with that," Rahul squeezed her firm boobs more roughly while his mouth was enjoying the smooth and succulent sponginess of her opulent valley between her mountains, "well I don't think so, you would not enjoy sex with him after your experience with me! Have you promised him anything more?"

"Aah aah aah," Poroma was moaning uncontrollably with the strong masculine hands mauling the milk bags of the ripe woman eagerly surrendering to the pleasure, "just that we will always use condoms during vaginal sex and we will never indulge into anything when he is in station! You as my bill will still be always entitled to deep throated blowjobs completed with swallowing and cleaning up!"

"That I appreciate of course," Rahul whispered, "but don't you think you deserve some punishments for promising your husband these concessions without my permission?" 

Rahul's nails were not trimmed and after telling the words his hands ran all over her mounds of flesh as his sharp nails were scratching over the skin leaving painful raw scratches, and his mouth crashed into her undulating boobs taking an erect nipple in his mouth!

"Mmmph," Poroma moans as Rahul was suckling one of her juicy nipples and she was oozing out milk, "no, I don't think so, not at all but please keep sucking me, don't stop please,! Oh my God!"

Rahul suddenly bit her juicy gbang like nipple hard using his sharp teeth squeezing the other boob hard scratching the soft flesh with his nails and Poroma moaned in ecstasy, "ufff oh yes Rahul, bite my nipples harder, destroy my big titties!"

Rahul continued biting and feasting on her lovely boobies mercilessly scratching the soft flesh of her boobs mercilessly as Poroma moaned loudly squealing in pain, "oh yes Rahul, use your sharp teeth and nails on my soft breasts as much as you want, mark them! They are yours today and tomorrow for doing whatever you want! Aah, you are so strong, you press them so hard! Ohh, I enjoy your rough treatment so much!"

She pulled down his shorts and exposed his cock and balls, Rahul slapped her boobs vigorously as she squeals in pain, as she was jerking his dangling cock! She continues to pleasure his cock looking hungrily at the precum oozing out of the tip! Rahul slapped and groped her tits savagely while Poroma is affectionately pampering his cock with a flushed face! 

She licks her lips as Rahul grabbing her hair pushed her face down, "come on bitch, suck my cock like a lollipop!"

Poroma goes down on her knees sucking and licking his cockhead as her head bobs up and down as she produces drooling sounds her hands caress his balls!

Rahul groans, "oh you improved your cocksucking skills so nice slut! Uff, will you do it today my love!"

"Of course Rahul, why not?" Poroma asked lustfully in a husky voice, "I love your cock so much!"

She buries her mouth into his crotch and starts sucking his cock vigorously drooling all over as her hands caress his hairy balls!

"Oh fucking cocksucking bitch," Rahul grunts in pleasure, "your cocksucking skills are just out of the world!"

Poroma took his entire length into her mouth, the head deep into her throat as she gargled her saliva around the rock hard cock! Gagging she brings the cock all the way again out and gently starts licking the pulsating head as saliva rolled down the corner of her lips! 

The cock started throbbing and Rahul moaned, "please don't stop Poroma I am getting close, please!"

Poroma immediately stops licking but with a slutty smile continued jerking and pumping the cock glistening with her saliva, "first promise to return me the video after we do this for three months and there will be no pressure for my ass, and always condom except the blowjobs!" 

"Okay okay Poroma, sure my love!" Rahul whispered impatiently but by then the throbbing stops abruptly and a frustrated moan escaped.

"Don't worry, you will be cumming in my mouth and I will be swallowing," Poroma giggled, "but don't you want to fuck my lovely tits before?" Poroma asked swaying her boobs right in front of his face holding them in her hands, "imagine your huge cock between my creamy boobies!"

Rahul hesitantly nods his head affirmatively as Poroma showered multiple kisses on his balls, ignoring him Poroma places his cock between her massive boobs rubbing them on it and his cock started throbbing again!

Rahul bursts into pleasurable grunts, "oh what a fine first class cockslut you are Poroma, please don't stop, please!"

Poroma giggled looking towards Rahul's face, "first promise there will be no more tricks, and you will not make any copies of the video!"

"I have already promised you Poroma, nothing will happen without our mutual consent, the video is in possession of safe hands and would be handed over to you in due time if you follow the conditions!" 

Rahul groans impatiently, "shit stop stop, you are going to make me shoot my load!"

Poroma giggling continued to rub her soft fleshy melons around the rod, Rahul pulled her up aggressively holding her long hair!

"Ufff you are so strong," Poroma gasped in pain, "do you want to suck my pussy, please Rahul, I need it now!"

Rahul bent her over the large dining table spreading her ass globes wide and exposing her drenched pussy, "fucking unbelievable, your pussy is completely drenched! You are so much aroused Poroma!"

Poroma pouts wiggling her bubble butts provocatively, "please Rahul, I need you to eat me! Then I will surely return you the favour, I am addicted to your huge cock, promise you won't have to waste your valuable cum in the condom!"

Rahul turned mad with lust and started sucking her pussy lips, licking her pussy juices as she screamed, "oh fuck Rahul, your mouth feels so good down there!"

Rahul pushing his hands under her groped her boobs and pinched her nipples as he pushed his tongue again into her hole!

"Aaah," she moaned softly as she felt his tongue enter her pussy feeling an impending orgasm build up.
She was pushing her pussy against his mouth in anticipation.

"Spread your legs wider cheating slut so I can effectively lick your cheating pussy," Rahul said as he was licking the walls of her pussy before hitting her G-spot with his tongue.

Poroma feels guilty at the humiliation but also immensely aroused, her own husband's bully boss plundering her modesty, as Rahul feels up her wide buttocks after groping her tits and pinching her  nipples! He tickles the skin of her plump and delicious bums causing goosebumps to appear over the flushed globes as she shuddered! Rahul pushed a finger into her asshole while squeezing her bubble butts sucking her weeping vagina loudly making slurping sounds! Poroma's whole body was aching and eyes glazing as Rahul was suckling her engorged pussy! Poroma slowly progress to a big orgasm and Rahul feels the violent contractions of Poroma's pussy against his probing mouth! Her booties shake wildly as she shuddered in forbidden lust! She was cumming hard releasing so much juices, her eyes rolled upwards! Rahul decided this is the time, he moved his mouth away and placed the tip of his erection at her slit!

Immediately Poroma comes to her senses, suddenly she pulled her heels backwards and kicks Rahul's balls hard!

"Oooh," Rahul screamed out in severe pain and lands on the floor on his back writhing in the pain as Poroma stands up from her position.

"Sorry dear, that one is out of bounds without a condom!" Poroma said coolly recomposing herself.

"You had to do that, didn't you?" Rahul asked in pain.

"Sorry for causing the pain Rahul," Poroma smiled sweetly, "but it was your fault, anyway you know I can make the pain go away! Just let me check!"

Poroma knelt down beside him caressing his organs, there was no external injury and with the caressing of Poroma's soft hands the pain was soon improving and his cock was already raising it's ugly head again! Poroma smiled naughtily and lowered herself taking the balls one by one in her mouth sucking gently, then took the cock into her mouth.

"But why Poroma?" Rahul asked her.

"I don't trust you," Poroma took her mouth out to answer, "and I am not risking the life of my family!"

"Why don't you just leave them behind and move in with me?" Rahul asked.

"You know that is not possible Rahul," Poroma said in a calm voice, "I love my husband and children, and I will never risk losing them!"

Poroma resumed sucking his cock, taking him deep down inside her throat, the warmth of her mouth soon soothed all the pain and Rahul was soon moving towards his heaven of ecstasy! Poroma was doing the job so lovingly she was clearly enjoying, she slowly withdrew her mouth from the huge organ, then carefully licked all around the head, then she ran her warm tongue along the frenulum right down to the hairy balls where she just recently kicked him hard! Next moment she was taking each of the balls into her mouth sucking them while she was stroking the hard shaft of his erection!

"My God!" Rahul exclaimed, "what a slut you are Darling! But why so much stress on the condom? I 
promise you I am clean and I have not been fucking anyone else since our seaside vacation!"

Poroma stopped abruptly surprising Rahul, "I'm not so naive as to believe you lover, well if you think you can manipulate me it's you that is going to get hurt again! And if you think you can force me, go to hell and do whatever you can with the video! I'm tired of your blackmailing!"

"Relax Poroma please," Rahul tried to pacify her, "I'm just making a suggestion for you to think about, nobody can force you. You know yourself dear!"

Poroma seemed to be pacified as she resumed her blowjob with renewed vigour and this time she took him deep into her throat again! Grabbing the huge cock at the base she first guided his inflamed cock from her lips to deep into her throat literally devouring his cock, deepthroating all of it! The cock was huge and she was handling it like she had been sucking it all her life! The next 15 minutes she had his cock deep in her throat, tongueing his shaft up and down, licking and cradling his balls! 

Rahul in turn was  caressing her face holding her hair to keep her mouth in position constantly encouraging her, "oh Poroma babe, how great a cocksucker you are, how hot you look!"

By 15 minutes he was close and warned her, "I'm going to cum baby!"

Poroma continued unabated as he warned her agaiin, she gripped his asscheeks impaling her throat on his cock as he announced his eruption in a series of animalistic groans filling her throatwith his seed!

Rahul enjoyed the feel in stunned silence as she took his load in her mouth and swallowed every last drop!

She took her mouth off and started cleaning up the shaft with her tongue as she looked up at him.
Like Reply
Waiting for the final nail in coffn
Like Reply
Dear author

I have listed your update dates vs chapter nos. Initial 8 chapters were minuscule and could be be placed under 2 chapters.
Even ignoring the contents, the time gaps between chapters got enormously increased.

Chapter 28: Adjusting To The New Arrangements
12-08-2022, 02:50 PM

Chapter 27: Maintenance of balance between marriage and affair 
27-07-2022, 05:27 PM

Chapter 26: Two timing with husband and lover
24-06-2022, 02:43 PM

Chapter 25: A New Turn Of Events
17-06-2022, 02:21 PM

Chapter 24: The Extra Marital Encounter
10-06-2022, 04:08 PM

Chapter 23: More Manipulations
02-06-2022, 04:32 PM

Chapter 22: Sexual Manipulation
27-05-2022, 02:25 PM

Chapter 21:  Sexual Reunion With A Blowjob
20-05-2022, 02:38 PM

Chapter 20: WIFE WINS A BET
12-05-2022, 12:18 PM

Chapter 19: THE WAR: WILL THE MARRIAGE BREAK UP?
06-05-2022, 02:57 PM

Chapter 18: THE RETURN OF THE LOVING WIFE
29-04-2022, 02:58 PM

Chapter 17: Valentine's Day Mystery and The Divorce Options
22-04-2022, 03:57 PM

Chapter 16: Loving Wife Lost
16-04-2022, 09:12 PM

Chapter 15: A ***** Family and Divorce Lawyer
11-04-2022, 01:16 PM

Chapter 14: More Flashbacks
05-04-2022, 02:28 PM

Chapter 13: Hot Wife Elopement With a Flashback
01-04-2022, 12:16 AM

Chapter 12: A Slut Wife With Enemies Posing As Friends
28-03-2022, 07:56 PM

Chapter 11: The End of a Marriage or The Beginning of a New Extra Marital Affair?
24-03-2022, 10:42 PM

Chapter 10: The Final Crushing Humiliating Defeat Leading to Complete Submission.
21-03-2022, 04:47 PM

Chapter 9 : A Very Hot Steamy Spicy Raunchy Sexual Encounter
18-03-2022, 12:08 AM

Chapter 8: The Slow Sensuous Seduction
15-03-2022, 07:45 PM

Chapter 7: The Beginning
13-03-2022, 09:52 PM

Chapter 5: The Initiation
10-03-2022, 08:58 PM

Chapter 4: The Anticipation
09-03-2022, 12:50 PM

Chapter 3: The Preparation
07-03-2022, 01:37 PM

Chapter 2: The Confrontation
04-03-2022, 02:38 PM

Chapter 1: The Party
03-03-2022, 05:42 PM

I agree, you have taken up very difficult task of rewriting a famous story. Though difficult, may not be impossible.

In case you find it impossible to complete the story, please inform.

Please respect readers patience and you dignity.
[+] 1 user Likes bforb's post
Like Reply
More than a month
Like Reply
Hi friends,
Sorry for a late update and response, I have been a little busy. So here comes the next update. Please enjoy all.

Chapter 29:: IS My WIFE TURNING ME TO A WIMP? 

"This is the penalty I will always have to pay for my stupidity," Poroma wept bitterly, "for the rest of my life I will regret the pain I caused you! Before I started experimenting with the stupid bet I should have made sure to take you into confidence, and you knew that you are my only lover, the best husband, the perfect hubby for me Ranjeet! That no other men can ever be able to compete with you for me!"

"Are you trying to tell me that Rahul don't have a bigger cock than me?" I asked innocently, "or that he cannot last longer than me?"

"No that would be a lie," Poroma commented, "he do have a bigger cock than you and he can last longer than you can and yes, he always makes me cum but he never fulfills me like you! Ranjeet I love you, you are my soul mate. Rahul is fun to be with but that's all about him and all he  will ever be! He consists of cheap thrills like rides in a carnival, I do enjoy but I also enjoy roller coasters and scary movies! Ranjeet, I know it's s hard for you to understand but you are never in competition with him!!You have already won the contest and you completely have me, I love you and you own my heart and my soul! Rahul can just occasionally enjoy my body and that is all he gets and will ever get! Ranjeet it's now that I realize I have made a serious mistake, I was stupid! I was eager to experience the fun of the challenge with Rahul but I forgot I needed to do that experiment with you first in the privacy of our home to find out how much I could tolerate the teasing before taking up the challenge with him! For years we have been saddled with each other as our sex partners and were much more used to and comfortable with each other! Suddenly all of my inhibitions were gone in the drunken intoxication at the party and I started doing things with Rahul that you could have only been able to fantasize about if at all! And now you are so much excited about that, of course you are going to cum quickly! He do have a bigger cock than you and he is  better at fucking me than you are but that don't mean you are not my most favourite sex partner any more! I love you!"

"Poroma I know I should believe you," I said, "I want to believe you and actually I think I believe you, the fact that you are still with me says a lot about that! Still this is really difficult for me!"

"I know it is Ranjeet," Poroma wept, "oh I'm so sorry I'm putting you through all this, I wish I had been preparing you for it!"

I shrugged, "but all that is in the past and there isn't anything you can change it, right now you are doing a good job making me feel loved and important to you!"

"You have always been loved and very important to me," said Poroma, "no man can ever be more important to me than you!"

"I'm beginning to believe you," I said, "but I'm still worried that whenever we make love you are going to be comparing me to Rahul!"

Poroma thought for a moment and then she said, "it would be hard to avoid comparing but that don't mean you won't always be my favourite sex partner because I love you! That adds so much excitement to our sex life! Please believe me Ranjeet, sex with you will always be better than sex with any other man!"

"Then why are you doing all this?" I asked.

"You mean Rahul?" Poroma asked back.

"Yes!"

"Ranjeet you are like my ice cream," she smiled mischievously, "while chocolate will always be my favourite flavour I do occasionally enjoy another flavour too, buy I will always go back to chocolate flavour, don't you understand?"

"Yes I do Poroma," I replied.

"Yeah baby," Poroma smiled, "you are my chocolate flavour ice cream!"

As I grinned at Poroma she hugged me tightly and kissed me deep, I kissed her back!
Poroma whispered, "I love you so much my Darling!"

I whispered, "I love you too!"

"Then Ranjeet," Poroma smiled, "please promise me that you will keep loving me even when you go out on office tours and I am with Rahul!"

"Okay Poroma, I said, I will try that but only if you can promise me that you will keep on loving me!"

"Of course I will Ranjeet," Poroma promised, "I'm sorry that I have to go to him during your tours but believe me,  it's only a temporary thing that I have to do just for a few months! Ranjeet, I fully understand exactly  why you are so angry, believe me I don't like it but I have to do it! I foolishly started this journey towards an extra marital love affair without your consent and it's only because I started it that you are having difficulty in coming to terms with the changes I forced on our lives! You used to have unwavering trust on me and my love towards you but I shook the trust and now though I keep on saying that it is temporary and I will be back after a few months we will need time to rebuild the trust again!"

"No problem," I said, but is this weekly tour arrangement helping you in all this?"

"Actually I'm seriously hoping it would," Poroma smiled again, " but do you think we could have some other arrangements that would be better?"

"No," I said, "I think at least for the present we should just try that!"

Se smiled at me, I asked, "so how do I compare to Rahul?"

"Ranjeet!" Poroma screamed.

"What?" I asked, "am I so bad that you are afraid to tell me?"

"Didn't you hear what I just said to you?" Poroma asked.

"Yes," I said, "you told me that you love me and because you love me you will always enjoy sex with me but that don't leave me feeling confident! Poroma you need to understand that ever since the party I have a fear that it's my inadequacy as a sex partner that drove you to take the action?"

"Ranjeet," Poroma screamed, "you know that isn't true!"

"Do I?" I asked, "really Poroma, since that night exactly what have you said or done that would make me believe that it isn't true? What I heard you say about Rahul when you came back from Mandarmoni on Sunday evening certainly didn't boost my confidence at all!"

"What did I say?" Poroma asked turning pale.

"Don't you remember?" I asked.

"No I don't," Poroma said, "at that time I was not in my senses at all Ranjeet, it was a horrible evening! I have been continuously trying to forget it!"

"But I think about it all the time," I said, "I wish I too could forget it but I can't!"

"What did you hear me say?" Poroma asked me quietly.

"Well, first of all I heard from you that Rahul is no ordinary man but a sex God! He knows how to sexually excite women, how to control their orgasms and bring them under his spell and he have got a PHD in that subject! Then again you said he hypnotized you with his charm and charisma! He edged you to the verge of your orgasm and repeatedly denied it and you in turn extended your period of sex slavery from one hour to the next morning and got under his complete control! You further said he could have easily made you walk nude in a public street if he wanted! Damn Poroma, you even said that you really lost all your senses!"

"My God!" Poroma exclaimed, "I really did say such things, I remember now! Now that you are saying all these on my face, I can understand how awful it would have made you feel! I am as surprised as you at how insensitive I have been to your feelings at that moment but I also remember to have really said such hurtful things to you!"

"Yes Poroma," I insisted, "that is exactly what you said!"

"I'm not doubting your memory Ranjeet, I too remember what I said! That was certainly how I was feeling at that moment," Poroma stated slowly nodding her head, "Ranjeet I'm so sorry, hearing me say those hurtful words about another man must have been terribly painful for you especially just after what I have been doing to you what I did!" 

"Yeah," I agreed.

"But you need to understand," Poroma continued, "that there are more than one way to interpret those words!"

"Yes I understand," I replied.

"Since I have never given you any explanation," Poroma explained, "so I can't really blame you for assuming the worst meaning!"

"I too have never given you any opportunity to explain what you wanted to say," I said.

"I never was trying to say that I love Rahul more than you," Poroma said, "/that may be one way to interpret my words but that wasn't what I was trying to say! What I meant was that I was completely addicted to him at that moment and still somehow I am but I am desperately trying to get over my addiction and become your loving wife again! For that I need to compare sex with you and sex with Rahul and tell you the difference in a logical way!"

"Yes Poroma," I said, "but please tell me the truth!"

"Don't worry," Poroma smiled, I will tell you the truth and only the truth!"

"Okay," I said.

"After having sex with Rahul the first thing I learner is that you are a good lover, actually you are a very good lover!"

"Poroma please don't make fun of me," I protested, "I want to hear only the truth from you!"

"I'm telling you the truth only Ranjeet," Poroma smiled, "you are a very gentle and considerate person, Rahul isn't! While he is fucking me it's clear all he cares about is his own pleasure while you always try your best to give me the pleasure, I have always been selfish before and never considered that it never have been very easy for you!"

"Yes Poroma," I said, "I have always been enjoying sex with you and you are right, I have always tried to put your pleasure before mine!"

"I know you always did that Ranjeet," Poroma said, "and while that is one of the reasons you are a very good lover, it is not the only reason!"

"Okay," I said.

"Ranjeet, you are a very graceful lover, until I started having sex with Rahul I never realized how important it is!"

"I don't understand," I said.

"Sex and dancing are very closely related," Poroma explained, "they need both rhythm and grace, the sex with Rahul is like  as soon as his cock is inside me he starts pumping in and out of me hard and fast! Of course that is fun too but it's more enjoyable for us girls if the guy is slow and gentle, Rahul also does foreplay for sure but it's only till before he is inside me and then it's only teasing! We women appreciate guys like you in a different way! And Rahul is so big, he have to be at least eight inches! Unless I am very wet before he starts his ramming and jamming his monstrosity into me it will actually hurt! Sex should feel good, it should not be painful! Now just allow me to finish what I have started!"

Poroma got on her knees pushing me down on the bed on my back, "now my Darling lie back and make yourself comfortable, I'm about to demonstrate to you one of the many advantages of having a slut as your wife!"

"Poroma I still need to ask you one more question," I said.

"What?" Poroma sat down again.

"How do I compare to Rahul as far as his size?" I asked her, "you have already made it clear on that day I'm not big enough to pleasure you! You just mentioned that he is eight inches, I'm no where even near him!"

"But Ranjeet," Poroma exclaimed, "I also told you that unless I am very wet it hurts!"

"Yes," I said, "but that is only when he is too aggressive!"

Poroma smiled, "Ranjeet the cock size is a lot more important to you men than us women, how you use your cock is what is really important to us!"

"So you're telling me that I'm small," I said sadly.

"Damn Ranjeet," Poroma exclaimed," that's not what I'm telling you. I'm trying to get you to understand that for women cock size isn't really all that important. There are a few women who are size queens, but I think that's more like how you do use it that really matters to us!"

"So that means," I asked her, "you are straight away telling me that I am smaller than Rahul?"

"Ranjeet," Poroma screamed in frustration, "I'm only tryng to get you to understand that for us women  cock size is not really important, there are a few size queens but it's more like men fascinated by our large breasts! Average size cocks are more preferable, I repeat it's how you use it that matters!"

"Poroma everything you say I do believe," I said, "but then again whatever you are doing is shaking my confidence as a man. I'm terrified that I can't satisfy my own wife, that is why I lost my erection!"

"I'm sorry that I did that to you," tears started flowing down Poroma 's eyes, "please believe me, you have never been an inadequate lover! You have always been wonderful in bed, it was me that have been inadequate!"

"Okay he is larger than you," Poroma said, "may be by a couple of inches longer but so what?"

"That would come to eight inches," I exclaimed.

"But still I enjoy it with you a lot," Poroma said, "I think you are average or just bigger than average but you still mean a lot to me because I love you!"

Poroma suddenly kneeled down between my legs and held my stiff cock with both her hands, then she slipped my cock into her mouth and started sucking! It felt so wonderful, in about a minute of pure ecstasy she sat back and looked up at me. 

"That got you nice and hard, didn't it?" She asked.

"Yes it did," I was grinning.

Then suddenly she picked up a measuring tape and started carefully measuring the length of my erect cock, she looked up at me, "six and a quarter inches!"

Then again she  measured the circumference and commented, "four and three quarter inches!"

Then she kept her tape back on the bedside table, "now we will google the average size of an adult male penis!"

"Okay," I chuckled, "you are right!" 

She took her smartphone and typed in search, we got ten pages of results. She opened the first web site, we together read that earlier studies reported the average length of a penis is about six and a half inches when erect but recently researchers disvovered those figures were false because men were allowed to do their own measurement and they have a tendency to round their result upwards. The current studies based on accurate data reported an average penis length of five and half inches and an average circumference of four and a quarter inches! Poroma started giggling.

I asked her, "what happened?"

Poroma giggled, "if I ever need to go for a job I will try to get a job of a penis measurer!" 

We both burst out laughing, then we looked into four more web sites. They all reported the same information. The websites said penis size is a much bigger issue for men than for women!

Poroma put down mobile, "so your cock is just a little on the bigger side, I think it's the perfect size! Do you want to fuck me?"

"Yes I do," I smiled, "and now would you allow me a little warm up with your tongue?"

"I would love to allow you," Poroma hopped up on to the bed and spread her legs wide, "come on love, let's together enjoy the fun!"

Placing myself between my wife Poroma' legs I kissed sopping pussy lips, inspite of all my insecurites from her new lifestyle had created for me I still felt my love for her! After kissing I started licking my wife's cunt as she was turning increasingly wet and slippery! I smiled, it felt so much fun married to a slut as Poroma was practically gushing and I was loving it! As I buried my face into Poroma's cunt tasting her wetness my lips, nose, cheeks and chin were covered with her juices and Poroma was giggling exciting me even more, she was enjoying even more as I pushed my tongue into her! She felt so stretched and loose, giggling even more Poroma started gyrating her hips as I was licking!

She snickered, "you naughty man, I love you so much!"

Then I sucked her clit into my mouth and flicked it with my tongue as I pushed a finger into her and started fingering her!

Poroma screamed "my Darling Ranjeet, you are fucking amazing!" 

Madly gyrating her hips she held my head, my face tightly against her as I kept sucking and flicking her clit with my tongue while finger fucking her!

Suddenly her muscles tensed and still pressing my face against her engorged clit she screamed and started shaking, her hands tightened their grip! I was frightened she will crush me but then her iron grip eased up as several seconds passed! Finally Poroma let go of my head and melted into the bed as I pulled myself up so that I was lying next to her and gently stroked her hair. 

She smiled at me and then started to giggle, "Ranjeet my love, never again worry about being an inadequate lover, this was magnificent! Now come on, lie on your back as I keep going!"

I lay down on my back back as Poroma moved down, my cock sticking straight up! 

Placing her elbow on my stomach she wrapped the fingers around my stiff shaft and started stroking slowly as she said, "you have a beautiful cock Ranjeet, I'm madly in love with you! It will always be my favourite whatever I do!" 

Leaning forward she kissed the tip and then parted her lips, took the head into her mouth and started sucking!

"Poroma, it feels wonderful," I said.

She stopped, sat up and grinned, "from today every evening when you come back home from work I will doing this for you, and again every morning when you will wake up with your morning wood it for you for the rest of our lives, I promise you!"

Poroma took my cock back into her mouth and started sucking in earnest, my new Poroma knows how to give a great blow job. I then realized something, I was no more feeling bothered, I wasn't jealous of Rahul any more! All she is doing is having fun with him and this really was fun! I closed my eyes and as I was getting very hard Poroma pulled herself up and straddled my hips, wiith a glint in her eyes she lowered herself over my cock! 

She was so wet I slipped right into her, as I was all the way inside Poroma leaned forward rubbing my nipples with her fingertips, "Ranjeet please play with my breasts while we fuck!"

I reached up my both hands and began squeezing Poroma's large boobs!

She smiled, "I love it when you plays with my tits!"

"You have beautiful boobies," I said, "I can bet Rahul enjoys a lot playing with them!"

"He does okay?" Poroma made her statement, "is it all right for you if I let him play with my titties?"

"Do you enjoy it?" I asked.

"Yes I do," Poroma replied adamantly.

"Then it's alright," I said, "I love you and I want you to enjoy yourself!'

Poroma started rocking back and forth, she moved slowly and rhythmically! I remembered her comment that sex and dancing are very closely related, she was dancing with me and I loved it! Poroma my wife was turning so free and open about sex I forgot about all my embarassment, she was on top of me slowly fucking me while I was playing with her nipples and fondling her big beautiful breasts! She was gradually increasing the tempo of her movement rocking back and forth on my cock with relentless abandon! I let go of her breasts, slid my hands down her buttocks and started bucking my hips with her rocking!

"Yes Ranjeet that's what I want," Poroma screamed, "fuck me and fuck me hard!"

Poroma started massaging her clit with the fingers of both her hands as I felt a familiar warm glow building up in my loins, then suddenly Poroma's body stiffened she arched her back and cried, "I'm cumming!"

Her body started shaking as the first spurt of my semen erupted into Poroma's s pussy, we were both consumed by a storm of orgasmic ecstasy! The storm raged for several seconds before it began to abate and then gradually we both relaxed.

Leaning forward Poroma placed her hands on my shoulders to support herself and then she looked down into my eyes and smiled, I grinned at her. 

She giggled, "it was so wonderful!"

I nodded, "yes it was!"

"I love you Ranjeet," Poroma said.

"I love you too Poroma," I replied.

Poroma lowered herself on my chest and sighed as my softening cock slipped out of her pussy, I wrapped my arms around her and held her tightly!
[+] 5 users Like Realman12's post
Like Reply
So the real fun will start hear on your next updates

Nice to see you back keep going like this
yourock  congrats
[+] 1 user Likes Muralimm's post
Like Reply
Awesome. She is playing the mind games perfectly.
She made him accept the affair and now made him to say ok for playing with tities which she said forbidden.
She will slowly make him accept to get impregnate with Rahul baby.
Still the suspense of the other men in her life is yet to come out.
Like Reply
Interesting. She want to eat the cake and have it too. The story still revolve around the love making between husband and wife. Wife trying to console the husband and keep him under her pussy purely for maintaining her social status and money. Ranjeet works hard for wife. Poroma works hard on Rahul for her pleasure lost for years. She wants to compensate something she has missed since her marriage. A fuck from a real man. It is the reason she is visiting Rahul every week. But dont they talk daily? share videos have phone sex.
Like Reply