Adultery The Turbaned Negro (Completed)
Awesome
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
ssupperr bro,,,next time need some action from two side
[+] 1 user Likes masud93's post
Like Reply
please increase font size
Like Reply
It's too small
Like Reply
Very niceee
[+] 1 user Likes Muthiah Sivaraman's post
Like Reply
Wow amazing! 
You have great writing skill bro !

Supereb plot and story going too good !

Waiting for next update ! 
Thanks
[+] 1 user Likes Amit2021msm's post
Like Reply
waiting
Like Reply
Thank you all for such warm words!
More kinky moments coming up
[+] 3 users Like Mintu08's post
Like Reply
increase font size and update soon plz
Like Reply
next update.???
Like Reply
(29-08-2022, 01:47 PM)masud93 Wrote: next update.???

Sorry bro, I can only give two updates a week! But, yes two is certainly assured! Smile Keep your seat belts fastened.
[+] 1 user Likes Mintu08's post
Like Reply
Ch 30. The Eternal Light of Kinkiness

Somewhere far away from the Patel neighborhood, was a very private Bar, inside where Jason sat for an occasional drink with two of his pals, who also happened to be Africans, who migrated to India. 

Buddy 1 : Dayamn! My boy Jason got da best luck! 

Buddy 2 : indeed bro! Jason is da lucky brotha! Bangin the Indian mamma evry dam day!

In the dim blue light and in midst of sleazy music, Jason cheered his peg with the other two and thanked them for the compliments!

Jason : thanks mah brothas! Dat family is one helluva pawg family! I tell ya! Da lady is mah biyatch foreva! But I ain't done! (Takes another peg)

Buddy 1 : not done yet? Aw Maan, whatcha sayin? Ya alredy have dat mamma with ya!

Jason in his intoxicated state, in a sudden moment, felt everything blur around him and all he could see was Asha in the same very gown, posing as a sleazy model on top of another Bar table. Lost in his deep thought, Jason's cock thumped inside his trousers when Asha rested her elbow and laid down, emphasizing her sexy hip by placing a hand on it and while she tapped on the curve, she also cooed sexily...

"Jason! Oh Jason! Don't look at me like that! I am already melting for you! Crazy for your touch! And oh the way you stalk me!! Staring directly at my ass! My big fat ass!"

But then the peg was done and Jason got back to reality, sitting next to his buddies and then, looking at the front empty bar table, he realised it was merely a thought!

Buddy 2 : hehehehe heeyyy look at our brotha Jason! Da dude is fukn lost somewhaya!

Buddy 1 : yeaahh maan! Fo sure! Our pal is not done yet!"

Jason : you mothafockas! (Takes another quick peg) I wan both da momma and da gals to be mah biyatches! Dat elda gal is one helluva tease! Gonna fukin bang her fo sure sumday!

The buddies looked at Jason and grabbed one peg each, cheering mutually...

"Cheers to dat! Mah nigga!"

"Maa how could you invite that creep?? What were they thinking!"

Asha couldn't help but show her annoyance to Kavita, who continued cooking and rather gave out a normal sigh...

"Cmmon Ashu, it wouldn't have been polite if Jason didn't come along, I mean...hey it's okay! He is a guest and remember what I told you, Atiti..."

"Urghhhh maa! Plleaaase!! Stop your leactures! Gawd!!!! Can't that man just shift to somewhere else??"

"Ashu, dont be rude to our guest, who knows, maybe you might befriend him someday!" 

Arushi happened to hear that from her sofa and couldn't help but giggle, but with her soft sweet hand over her mouth. This gesture of the bubbly young girl made Asha enraged for real and she almost raised her voice..."ARU! SHUT UP OKAY!"

"Hey cmmon didi! Kallu uncle can tie you a friendship band, if you like!" 

Arushi's cute giggles again made Asha angry and she banged her foot hard, leaving for her room straightaway. In the meantime, Kavita admonished Arushi once more.."Aru, his name is Jason, learn to be polite!" 

Arushi made a puppy like face and hopped her fat bum from the sofa, walking like a cute kitten all the way to her mother, who was ofcoarse busy cooking, untill she felt the presence of her young daughter. Anyhow, continuing to cook, she asked.."Aru, what is it?"

"Maa...that kallu uncle is kinda weird, dont you think so?"

Kavita stopped stirring and a sadistic part of her wanted to slap Arushi's soft cheek and ask her to behave with the man, who was this supreme sexual being! But anyhow, she didn't submit to her animal instinct and rather bent her head, ruffling the Princess pink hairband, pouting....

"Beta, why do you say that?"

Arushi felt strangely calm, having her mother run her hand on her pretty hairband and therefore cooed sweetly..

"No... actually maa... I feel he kind of stares at me...uh.. sorry just a thought!"

Now Jason's influence on Kavita was so intense all these days that even during normal contexts, she felt sexual and that too a bit too much than usual. Surprising her own mind, Kavita felt her eyes look down to see the fat thighs of her younger daughter, in her light green shorts and a rush of thrill passed through her body. 

"Is it that Jason actually stares at Aru? Oh god...but she is jus....uh...I hope not!"

Anyways, getting rid of that thought, she rather pinched Arushi's cheek and cooed....

"Aru, dont pay much attention! Uhm...just focus on your studies okay? Now cmmon, wash your hands and get on the dining chair!"

Arushi somehow sheepishly smiled and rushed to the basin to wash her hands, but indeed the girl's words did make Kavita heave her heart in a fast pace for sometime and then let out a sigh, getting back to her chore of setting up the plates on the table, at the same time, also wondering where Jason was right now!

In her room, Asha wasn't exactly hungry, rather disappointed! Disappointed from what Rahul offered her, even though she wasn't aware of it. Yes, the lovemaking was certainly sexy and sweet, but the pre ejaculation of Rahul made her soft fair fingers touch the large screen of her iPad and something previously struck inside her, made her search about Ejaculation in men, which strangely resulted in another topic, she was not quite eager to search...

Virility History of Mankind

There was this crazy site Asha came across and the first very image disgusted her, making her cringe faced!

It was a black and white image of a very naked Negro man with the exception of a small white lion cloth, that apparently had a very fat lump. The old feel of the picture made the man appear almost coal black, in other words...

As black as Jason!

Feeling disgusted by the page, Asha shut the site and pushed aside her iPad, sitting back with a sigh, deciding to just relax for sometime, but then her phone rang up and the name on the screen was none other than..

Rahul!

With a long deep sigh, Asha picked up the call!

Asha : uh..hi Rahul....

Rahul : Hey Ashu...sorry for...all that..silly...stuf...ermm...you know...

Asha : hey Rahul...uhmm sorry for being so mean! I guess it happens with boys!

Sitting on his comfy gaming chair, Rahul heaved a sigh of relief. Getting any negative response from the girl he loved, almost made his heart turn white as a ghost!

Rahul : welllll yeaaah! Actually! But hey, did...you enjoy all....of that stuff....I umm...did with...youu..?"

Asha blushed and giggled at that boyish tone of Rahul and rather hugged one of Arushi's teddy bear and laid down, on her elbow thumped on the bed, pouting....

"Well.........it did... feel ummm sexy!"

The atmosphere of greif was soon turned into the regular romantic one which Asha and Rahul often had and Rahul felt this need to get a bit sleazy with his fiancee! 

Rahul : so hey Ashu, how did it feel...when I umm kissed your neck?

Asha : (touching her neck softly) uhmmmmm nice!

Rahul : hmmm okay! And what about when I umm... touched your umm bossom?

Asha : (blushing deeply) uh..mmmm well....I don't know! Dhatt!"

Rahul was already in his horny state, mauling his own hardon through his shorts with one hand and holding the phone with the other.

Rahul : heyyy cmmon now Ashu! Tell me! 

Asha was already getting into her kinky state. Therefore, she decided to just submit to her hornyness!

Asha : (lightly brushing her own tshirt clad breasts one by one) uhmmm oh Rahul! Why did you stop then? I was surely experiencing something uhmmmm..I just can't explain!

Rahul : (rubbing his lump) ohh yess Ashu tell me more!

Asha : Oh Rahul, when you laid besides me and kissed me up and down and all...hmmmmmmm

Rahul and Asha were now talking less and careesing their groins more! Where in one hand Rahul was constantly rubbing his shorts clad lump, on the other hand, Asha couldn't resist the urge to touch her own groin and rub it as well!

This series of moan exchanges between the two were going on and on, untill both their doors had a knock, almost simultaneously!

"Uh oh...who is it, maa?"

Asha and Rahul almost gasped together and finally it was Asha who ceased the session here!

"Okay...then, bye Rahul! Gotta go now....must be maa! Gudnite kisses!"

Before Rahul could say anything, Asha already disconnected and then he himself got up to open the door, just to see one of the servants get his dinner for him. 

On the other hand, Asha opened up to see Arushi, who pouted...

"Are didi! Maa is waiting downstairs! Cmmon lets have dinner!"

Asha made a grimace face, pouting....

"Hey is....he also there?"

A hungry Arushi was in no mood to talk..."are didi whoooo?"

Asha made a face again..."Jason!"

Arushi nodded in a no and Asha sighed, following her sister downstairs.

Sharma Villa :

Normally Rahul preferred having his meals inside his room and in the main grand dining space, Manisha and Vijay often had their couple privacies, but only for plain talks and nothing else. However, this time the talk was a bit unconventional.

Manisha : Cmmon Vijay, you shouldn't have just mentioned me like that!

Vijay : are Mani, what are you talking about?

Manisha : oh cmmon! I am talking about the Jason guy! He has this strange staring... gosh...

Vijay himself was having a lump inside his pajama at the image of Jason and he has this habit of defending the people, on whom he crushed!

Vijay : now cmmon, everyday you sit idle inside the house! Who knows..
maybe..umm things can get interesting!

Manisha raised an eyebrow at Vijay, who seemed very strange with his words and she couldn't help but enquire!

Manisha : by the way Vijay, what's with your eagerness to make me so involved in my passion? I mean...you barely even care about....

Vijay : (raising a hand to touch the creamy blouse clad shoulder) hey Mani, don't say that....ignore the fact that he is a..umm negro...and just focus on your passion!

Manisha strangely felt a shiver inside her body at the constant mentioning of Jason and felt embarrassed when her lower regions shivered as well. With Vijay sitting next to her, she blushed and wondered about those predator eyes of Jason.

"Hmmmm well okay then! I am done! We will see about this matter later okay Mani? Cmmon let's get to bed now!"

Manisha was done too and she followed Vijay all the way to their roo, where ofcourse he would do everything except anything romantic or sensual!

Late night :

The entire Patel house was asleep, except for Kavita and Jason ofcoarse,  who were again pumping and humping against each other with their mutual moans and groans. But to Jason's surprise, Kavita has brought in such a topic that indirectly would ignite his heat even more!

"Aaaahhh yessss aaaaaah yesssssss aaaaasshhhhhh ohhh yessss Jason!"

Kavita felt Jason's semen hit her insides and she kept her fair collosal legs wrapped around his naked ass. However, now that she was relaxed sexually, she felt like discussing something important with him, but within the sensual context. A sweaty Kavita looked so sexy to Jason, that he licked the tiny beads off her face and neck himself, sending sweet kinks inside her body, and yet she cooed....

"Uh Jason...you almost scare my daughter with those wolf like eyes of yours!"

Jason's just erupted cock twitched again inside the wide hole of Kavita and he asked, running his hand along her hair..

"Hey, who ya talkin about? Hmm ya elder one?"

Kavita kept mashing her balloons against the hard chest and cooed back...

"Umm actually, no...I mean my younger one!"

The image of Arushi in her shorts and Barbie tshirt came in Jason's mind and this made the cock rise up again inside Kavita's cunny and she even felt it! Jason in this kodak moment, decided to now finally get her daughters into the picture and he wanted to begin with Asha. 

"Hmmm by da way! Ya elda one iz almost like ya!" Jason curled his lips and planted a soft kiss on Kavita's cheek as he said that, and ofcoarse his cock kept getting hard again inside the cunny, that made Kavita gasp in her mind...

"Urgh! This man is such a beast! He just discharged in me and now getting hard once more! But uhh...the feeling feels so bloody good!"

Jason knew that his once again hard dick inside Kavita's already semeny cunny, would get her immensely hot and therefore, he brought in Asha into their conversation very convinently...

"Ya elda one has dat same aura, dat same sexy body as ya!" 

Jason poked his cock further inside, sending shivers inside Kavita, who in her state of hornyness, agreed...

"Uh yes.... she is!"

"She iz wat?? Cmmon say it.." Jason licked an earlobe!

A tremor passed through Kavita's robust body and her kinky side took over her maternal one. Rubbing a leg with Jason's, she cooed...

"Uhh...yessss she is just like mee.. uh curvy and robust!"

Jason's now hard dick easily reached its heightened form and he once again began to move up and down, but ofcoarse, along with his naughty conversation!

"Yeaaah! Lika momma like DAUGHTA! Maaaan! Wanna bang her sumday! Aaaah!"

Jason pushed further more into Kavita and she felt horrified at first, regarding discussing Asha in the sexual context, but then ofcoarse, she wasn't a prude. She convinced her that this was perhaps a sadistic take to simply amplify the sex session!

"Hmmmm! So you are done with me hmm?"

Kavita cooed sexily and teased Jason further, and he loved this bitchy sexy side of the mature beauty!

"Naaaah Kovi! Jus wanna add a bit more on mah plate!"

"Disgusting creep!" Kavita thought to herself and to assure that he only sticks to her alone, she hugged Jason firmer, wrapping her legs around him and allowed him to get deep more into her and fuck her with all his grace, pouting....

"Uhhhh! Ohh Koviiii! Wanna uh wannnna uhh fuck yo sexy daughta!!! Wanna fuk her sumday!!!!!! Sooooonn! Uhhhh!"

Jason kept banging Kavita in such a pace that she was absolutely amazed. Tonight this second fucking session looked even more intense ans naturally an even amused Kavita could only think to herself....

"This is disgusting! I am allowing him to bring Ashu in a sexual context, but ohhh myyy! He is banging all the spots so good!!! Ufffff aaah! Uh my! Isss... could it be that thoughts about Asha is making this aah! current sex so good?? Uhh aah!"

This was a frightening thought for Kavita, but still she wrapped her legs around Jason's ass, beckoning him to continue his sloppy sexy fucking in her and her heart pounded with amazement and shock, when she heared Jason fuck her really good, but also kept murmering in a low tone...

Ohhh Aaashh!! Uhhh Aaashhh! I want ya too! Uhhhh I I...uhhh wanna..uh!"

Atlast the negro creamed inaide Kavita's fat cunny once again and even though it was the second sex session of the same night, Kavita was sure that she felt similar gallons of hot semen inside her once more!

Or perhaps a bit more?

With Jason finally getting a softened up, Kavita shifted him to her side and reaching an immense orgasm herself, she laid her head on his hard chest and as per her habit, made her fingers crawl down, playing with his semen smeared pubic bush, while pouting out like a nymph...

"Oh Jason, that was ...uh...hotter than the first one! Uhh...I love you so much more!"

Jason kissed her forehead and murmered back...."love you all too!"

The sentence was casual, but it made Kavita shiver from inside..."all?" An image of her daughters popped up in her mind and it strangely made her freshly orgasmed cunny vibrate a bit more, but then ofcoarse a double sex session had already made her dizzy and therefore, giving a goodnight peck on Jason's lips, she got up and Jason took his daily pleasure of seeing the sweaty voluptuous body sway out of her room with a smile.

Back in her room, Kavita wore her nightie and slept besides an already snoring Sunil. Even though the night had ended with a wonderful intense sex session, but her mind harboured some very dark thoughts...

"Wouldn't be wrong if maybe, indirectly my daughters help me in umm intensifying the sex with Jason! Uhh so disgusting of me!....but...if...."

Kavita definately was not thinking about Arushi, but naturally Asha was the one that came into her mind. However, her eyes shut up slowly and she embraced an intense sleep.

Next morning :

Asha was getting ready for her college and by the time, she was done with her hair, she was amazed to see Kavita on her mirror, smiling sweetly at her. 

"Maa? What brings you here? Anything you wanted?"

Kavita had something in her hand and with her motherly smile, she brought it up untill Asha was able to see that thing clearly and immedetiately her eyes lit up with surprise. It was the Strawberry pink gloss, that she had always admired from her mother's cosmetic collection!

"Hey, this is for you! you always liked it, didn't you?" 

In response to Kavita's smiley words, Asha looked at it with a sheepish smile and then upto her mother, using a cynical tone....

"Umm...maa...thanks but.... its okay, I just used it the other day out of..."

"Heyy, its okay Ashu, trust me, you look good in these, you can keep this, I have one of it already! now cmmon, get your pouty lips done okay?"

Kavita said the lines and left the room as if it was something she normally did and Asha was amazed at this sudden newly gesture from her once conservative mother, who wouldn't like the idea of her daughter glossing up her lips for college. Then! what suddenly happened now? wondered the busty young girl, but then ofcoarse, she looked at it and couldn't handle the temptation of applying the glosso on her pouty lips.

Leaving the room, Kavita heaved a breath and heared two lines from two different parts of her brain...

The Maternal Brain : Gosh, Kavi, that was awful of you! you are on the road of being a horrible mother, do you even realise???

The Kink-Sex-Occupied Brain : Hmmmmmmm, this should perhaps trigger Jason into having a bit more steamy sex with me!

The latter thought however made Kavita feel some dark pleasures inside and she swayed down the stair, murmering a song like she usually did, as if whatever she initiated, was a normal thing!

Indeed, the hornyness was much mightier than holiness!

When the breakfast was prepared, Asha felt really irritated, whenever she bit on a morsel and chewed it, her glossy lips moved in such a way that Jason openly stared at her and Kavita, despite being aware of this, didn't object, rather she kept biting on her toast, as if she wasn't bothered at all, on the contrary, she had to admit how gorgeous Asha's lips looked with her gloss and Jason had to stare at them!

Asha on the other hand, didn't even dare to look at her mother, nor her sister, disdainful to look back at Jason's eyes, she kept munching with her eyes only fixed on her plate. 

Kavita munched on her toast and when she was done, she felt a bit naughty in thinking something! and the very next moment, she leaned back and looked down with wide eyes to notice a prominent lump on Jason's trouser. Feeling further naughty, she looked at how Asha chewed on her food with the glossy lips and then she diverted back to Jason's eyes and how hungrily he looked at them, all of a sudden a devilish pride in her took place and she felt this strange pride that her daughter was as attractive as her....

in the eyes of a manly man like Jason!

Few moments later, Asha carried on the same feeling of discomfort even inside the car, where Jason seemed to stare at her through the rear view very openly and even this time Kavita was quite aware of this wolf like stare of Jason, but then ofcoarse she was only seing her sexual profit out of all this. Heaving her big melons and dropping them back inside her Kameez, she drove normally and again realised Jason had luckily diverted back to her once again and was again mauling her thigh meat. 

Playfully Kavita lipped the word 'S w i  n e' to Jason quite inaudibly, but Jason easily realised it and smiled naughtily rather, continuing to maul the nearest thigh, sending wicked sensations inside Kavita's body, as she drove. Arushi, as usual sitting on the other side, focussed on her school notes, being oblivious to all that was happening elsewhere.

To Asha's further irritation and shock, Jason openly commented on her, right infront of Kavita, who ofcoarse took it in the 'Enhanching sex life' context!

Jason : Hey Ash, dats a nice tshirt! looks hot on ya!

Asha : (Looking at Jason with wide eyes) huh excuse me? 

Jason : I said...u lookin hot in da tshirt! 

Kavita felt guilty for not protesting, but strangely her horny self told her to let Jason continue. She felt amazed with this sadist side of herself. 

Asha : (looking at Kavita with wide eyes and then back at Jason) uh...thank u, you could have used a better term though!

Jason : well dats wat I felt! anyway...

Ultimately Jason got out at his stop and Asha hated the way he and her mother exchanged bye byes, as if two hardcore lovebirds were bidding so!

After Jason left, Kavita started the car and Asha couldn't help but ask in a stern voice...."Maa??? did you hear what he said? gosh!"

Kavita behaved naive and quickly picked up her phone from the front space and showing it to Asha, she cooed...

"Oh sorry Ashu, was busy with a phone beta!" 

Asha was just out of her normal mood now and at this moment, she was genuinely frightful of Jason!

When Kavita dropped her, Asha walked slowly towards her college, her mind already filled with many random thoughts.
[+] 6 users Like Mintu08's post
Like Reply
Stay tuned!
Like Reply
(28-08-2022, 03:30 PM)masud93 Wrote: increase font size and update soon plz

Bro, maybe you should stick to another browser. Just a suggestion.
Like Reply
Nice update
[+] 1 user Likes Jeena's post
Like Reply
Good update
[+] 1 user Likes parottamaster's post
Like Reply
Thanks bro,,
Like Reply
Superbb
[+] 2 users Like Gopal Ratnam's post
Like Reply
Happy Ganesh Chaturthi to all my dear readers!
[+] 4 users Like Mintu08's post
Like Reply
Superb writing.....
Happy ganesh chaturthi to you as well...
May lord give more sharpness to your writing skills!!
Kudos dear!!!!!
[+] 2 users Like abcturbine's post
Like Reply