SATISFACTION THREAD
(26-08-2022, 06:13 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( myself Jon aka Kalua a negro boy from jamaica i was 18 years old i was 6 feet 5 inch tall lean hard built body )
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPs8bFmrRIBuAkhihH7Lw...Q&usqp=CAU]

( i belonged to a poor country hence i didnt had much things to have a livelihood in my country but due to good relationship between india and jamaica i got a grant to study in one of the leading international university in india and from 2 years i was in india studying and also had a good sports track too)

( i was good in football and won district level medals for my university)

( i had a friend named rohan who always came second behind me and he acted as if he supported me and i believed it i didnt knew what wasgoing on in his mind)

( he invited to dinner to his brothers bunglow saying that i should have dinner at his house)

( so i reached his bunglow by 6 .30 pm)

ding dongg

( i was wearing a t shirt and trouser)

[Image: usain-boltjpg.jpg]

Trisha: (That night I was lost in thoughts about the Africans and thinking about the rumours we used to have in our college days about africans)

(i was getting ready the other day)

[Image: OPlDqG.yentha-vaadu-gaanie-stills4.jpg]

(Rohan had informed you that he stays with his brother and sister in law so you came with a bouquet to greet)

(Rohan was at home and he received you)

Rohan: Come man! my African Ananconda (teasingly)

Rohan: Bhabhi dekho aa gaya Kaalu I mean Jon

(I came to the living room and saw you at the door, tall dark man with athelitic body)

Trisha: Hey,hi Jon I ma Trisha (forwarded my hand) (I was in an Indian look, wearing saree)

[Image: 111592a964c7cf2bacb7e3acfe638289.jpg]
All the images and fakes are collected from the internet. If its offensive let me know. It would be removed
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(29-08-2022, 10:05 AM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Trisha: (That night I was lost in thoughts about the Africans and thinking about the rumours we used to have in our college days about africans)

(i was getting ready the other day)

[Image: OPlDqG.yentha-vaadu-gaanie-stills4.jpg]

(Rohan had informed you that he stays with his brother and sister in law so you came with a bouquet to greet)

(Rohan was at home and he received you)

Rohan: Come man! my African Ananconda (teasingly)

Rohan: Bhabhi dekho aa gaya Kaalu I mean Jon

(I came to the living room and saw you at the door, tall dark man with athelitic body)

Trisha: Hey,hi Jon I ma Trisha (forwarded my hand) (I was in an Indian look, wearing saree)

[Image: 111592a964c7cf2bacb7e3acfe638289.jpg]

( it was first time someone called me to their house for dinner i was very happy that someone made the effort)

( i brought a boque too )

hi rohan thanks for inviting me man ( i said and smiled looking at rohan who was at my chest height)

( then when rohan called his bhabi i tried to be very displined as possble and when his bhabi introduced herself)

hi trisha bhabi nice to meet you thanks for inviting me (bowed a bit )

( i gave forward the rose bouquet )
Like Reply
(29-08-2022, 10:11 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( it was first time someone called me to their house for dinner i was very happy that someone made the effort)

( i brought a boque too )

hi rohan thanks for inviting me man ( i said and smiled looking at rohan who was at my chest height)

( then when rohan called his bhabi i tried to be very displined as possble and when his bhabi introduced herself)

hi trisha bhabi nice to meet you thanks for inviting me (bowed a bit )

( i gave forward the rose bouquet )

Trisha: (Your hold was to tight and I was impressed with that manly hold)

Trisha: Pleased to meet you........you can me Trish or bhabhi.....ohhh leave it what ever you like to call

Rohan: and we call him Kalua........hahaha

(And I understood why was this name given, and I wanted Rohan that I am on his side so I called you with that name)

Trisha: Feel at home Kalua..........It would be my pleasure to host you

(my hand in your hand was looking like a black and white combination)

[Image: trisha-latest-images0810.jpg]
All the images and fakes are collected from the internet. If its offensive let me know. It would be removed
Like Reply
(29-08-2022, 10:18 AM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Trisha: (Your hold was to tight and I was impressed with that manly hold)

Trisha: Pleased to meet you........you can me Trish or bhabhi.....ohhh leave it what ever you like to call

Rohan: and we call him Kalua........hahaha

(And I understood why was this name given, and I wanted Rohan that I am on his side so I called you with that name)

Trisha: Feel at home Kalua..........It would be my pleasure to host you

(my hand in your hand was looking like a black and white combination)

[Image: trisha-latest-images0810.jpg]

( i felt at family when utold me to call u bhabi ) rohans bhabi is my bhabi too so i will call u bhabi ...bhabiji

( i was happy to be at someones home)

( i didnt mind rohan calling me kalua )

thank you bhabi where is bhaiyya ? ( asked regarding rohans brother)

( i also looked at rohan) tera bhaiyya kidhar hai ( in a negro accent talked in hindi as i knew hindi)

unko bhi mil leta mai
Like Reply
(29-08-2022, 10:24 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i felt at family when utold me to call u bhabi ) rohans bhabi is my bhabi too so i will call u bhabi ...bhabiji

( i was happy to be at someones home)

( i didnt mind rohan calling me kalua )

thank you bhabi where is bhaiyya ? ( asked regarding rohans brother)

( i also looked at rohan) tera bhaiyya kidhar hai ( in a negro accent talked in hindi as i knew hindi)

unko bhi mil leta mai

Trisha: He is out on business trip and will be back tomorrow

(Surprised to see you speak in hindi)

Trisha: Ohhh you know to speak hindi! thats great

Trisha: I have heard lot about you........as soon as Rohan enters the house he starts praising you all day all night

Trisha: So you are the one who never lets my devar come first haan??????

Trisha: Do you keep studying the whole day? (Trying to understand the reason and to find some weakness)

Rohan: Haan bhabhi uska k sath toh koi.............

Trisha: ssssshhhhhhhhhhh let Kalua speak na

[Image: trisha-latest-photos54.jpg]
Like Reply
(29-08-2022, 10:31 AM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Trisha: He is out on business trip and will be back tomorrow

(Surprised to see you speak in hindi)

Trisha: Ohhh you know to speak hindi! thats great

Trisha: I have heard lot about you........as soon as Rohan enters the house he starts praising you all day all night

Trisha: So you are the one who never lets my devar come first haan??????

Trisha: Do you keep studying the whole day? (Trying to understand the reason and to find some weakness)

Rohan: Haan bhabhi uska k sath toh koi.............

Trisha: ssssshhhhhhhhhhh let Kalua speak na

[Image: trisha-latest-photos54.jpg]

( when u said ki will be back tommorow) ohh to kal aata to unse bhi mil leta ( i was innocent i didnt knew the plan which was laid for me)

ha mujhko hindi aata hai 3 saal se mumbai me hu samajhta hai ( in negro accent)

aapse milke khushi hua ( trying to showoff my hindi skills)

( when u said that i never let ur devar win i felt a bit concerned) ohh no bhabiji not like that ...we support each other in studies and sports ( there was a 200 metre race which was about to happen after 2 weeks and it was known that i will be first )

i will be happy if rohan comes first too i just give my everything that all bhabiji

( when u asked that whether i keep studying whole day)

well when i am not training for sports ....umm i mean what else to do ..( i had no distractions at all even my mobile was a old nokia type mobile so the sources of distractions i had was very less)

( as we all were standing both of u were at my chest height )

why babiji what happened ? ( i was concerned at the way u said i defeat ur devar and i wanted to explain it was not like that i didnt meant any illwill for ur devar)
Like Reply
(29-08-2022, 10:37 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( when u said ki will be back tommorow) ohh to kal aata to unse bhi mil leta ( i was innocent i didnt knew the plan which was laid for me)

ha mujhko hindi aata hai 3 saal se mumbai me hu samajhta hai ( in negro accent)

aapse milke khushi hua ( trying to showoff my hindi skills)

( when u said that i never let ur devar win i felt a bit concerned) ohh no bhabiji not like that ...we support each other in studies and sports ( there was a 200 metre race which was about to happen after 2 weeks and it was known that i will be first )

i will be happy if rohan comes first too i just give my everything that all bhabiji

( when u asked that whether i keep studying whole day)

well when i am not training for sports ....umm i mean what else to do ..( i had no distractions at all even my mobile was a old nokia type mobile so the sources of distractions i had was very less)

( as we all were standing both of u were at my chest height )

why babiji what happened ? ( i was concerned at the way u said i defeat ur devar and i wanted to explain it was not like that i didnt meant any illwill for ur devar)

Trisha: unse bhi mil lena kisi aur din

Trisha: what else to do! So you never hangout with your friends?

Trisha: Just wanted to know your routine so that I can ask Rohan to do the same to improve him

Trisha: He is just with his friends all the time you see..............and most of the time with his girlfriend. I don't know what these guys do but never return home early

Trisha: You don't hangout with your girlfriend kya?

[Image: eb380b540df036246804a3b83ebc77db.jpg]
Like Reply
(29-08-2022, 10:47 AM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Trisha: unse bhi mil lena kisi aur din

Trisha: what else to do! So you never hangout with your friends?

Trisha: Just wanted to know your routine so that I can ask Rohan to do the same to improve him

Trisha: He is just with his friends all the time you see..............and most of the time with his girlfriend

Trisha: You don't hangout with your girlfriend kya?

[Image: eb380b540df036246804a3b83ebc77db.jpg]

( india is a bit racist too and me being a black guy and being this big  no one ever let me close to them even in friend circle sirf kaam se kaam chalana hota tha)

yeah i hangout with friends ( but just for 30 mins or so but nothing much)

( actually i had a crush on rohans gf but i never said that to anyone)

( i looked down a bit and said) no ( i was a bit sad as most of the indian girls didnt came close to me or even when i talk friendly to them they just keep away from me)
Like Reply
(29-08-2022, 10:51 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( india is a bit racist too and me being a black guy and being this big  no one ever let me close to them even in friend circle sirf kaam se kaam chalana hota tha)

yeah i hangout with friends ( but just for 30 mins or so but nothing much)

( actually i had a crush on rohans gf but i never said that to anyone)

( i looked down a bit and said) no ( i was a bit sad as most of the indian girls didnt came close to me or even when i talk friendly to them they just keep away from me)

Trisha: Ohhhh that really sad

(I saw an opportunity where I can try to divert you from studies, but showing it to you on the positive side to praise you)

Trisha: Dekha Rohan, Kalua doesn't even have a girlfriend he is totally involved in the activities he does and tum

Trisha: Waise girlfriend se yaah aaya..........Pooja had called and was saying she was home alone tonight and needed company as he is afraid

(I wanted to be alone with Kalua before I tried any trick on him)

(But I also saw it inyour face that you got little restless as I mentioned abut Pooja)

Rohan: But, Kalua then...........

Trisha: Main hoon na.............I will take care on him okay.........Kalua is comfortable around me now

Trisha: Haina Kalua?

[Image: trisha-latest-saree-photos-02.jpg]
Like Reply
(29-08-2022, 10:57 AM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Trisha: Ohhhh that really sad

(I saw an opportunity where I can try to divert you from studies, but showing it to you on the positive side to praise you)

Trisha: Dekha Rohan, Kalua doesn't even have a girlfriend he is totally involved in the activities he does and tum

Trisha: Waise girlfriend se yaah aaya..........Pooja had called and was saying she was home alone tonight and needed company as he is afraid

(I wanted to be alone with Kalua before I tried any trick on him)

(But I also saw it inyour face that you got little restless as I mentioned abut Pooja)

Rohan: But, Kalua then...........

Trisha: Main hoon na.............I will take care on him okay.........Kalua is comfortable around me now

Trisha: Haina Kalua?

[Image: trisha-latest-saree-photos-02.jpg]

no bhabi its all right i am used to it now ( i opened up on how i am alone and i used to it)

( as u praised me that i am focused i was little shy)

( as u said about pooja mujhe thoda jealousy hua ki sala rohan pooja ke sath )

ha bhabi i am all right

( looked at rohan) ha rohan bhabi will be with me dont worry
Like Reply
(29-08-2022, 11:41 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: no bhabi its all right i am used to it now ( i opened up on how i am alone and i used to it)

( as u praised me that i am focused i was little shy)

( as u said about pooja mujhe thoda jealousy hua ki sala rohan pooja ke sath )

ha bhabi i am all right

( looked at rohan) ha rohan bhabi will be with me dont worry

(I could see the jealousy on your face, Rohan left)

Trisha: Thats okay................Kalua sit on dinning table. We can sit there talk as well as have the supper)

(I take you to the dining table and make you sit)

Trisha: Feel at home Kalia. Bhabhi is your so don't feel shy of anything

Trisha: I have prepared Indian cuisine. Have you tried India foods?

[Image: trisha-latest-saree-photos-02-001.jpg]
Like Reply
(29-08-2022, 11:49 AM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: (I could see the jealousy on your face, Rohan left)

Trisha: Thats okay................Kalua sit on dinning table. We can sit there talk as well as have the supper)

(I take you to the dining table and make you sit)

Trisha: Feel at home Kalia. Bhabhi is your so don't feel shy of anything

Trisha: I have prepared Indian cuisine. Have you tried India foods?

[Image: trisha-latest-saree-photos-02-001.jpg]
yes bhabi  sure

( i walk behind u followed u to the dining table and sat on the chair and it was a glass dining table)

( my legs were long )

( i liked how u told me not to feel shy but i felt shy when u told me that) no bhabi i am not shy

yeah i eat indian food in canteen but never ate home made food bhabi

i love india u should talk to me in hindi bhabi i love hindi more than english mujhe india pasand hai ( trying to play the nationality card trying to butter u by saying i love india and indians)
Like Reply
(29-08-2022, 11:56 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: yes bhabi  sure

( i walk behind u followed u to the dining table and sat on the chair and it was a glass dining table)

( my legs were long )

( i liked how u told me not to feel shy but i felt shy when u told me that) no bhabi i am not shy

yeah i eat indian food in canteen but never ate home made food bhabi

i love india u should talk to me in hindi bhabi i love hindi more than english mujhe india pasand hai ( trying to play the nationality card trying to butter u by saying i love india and indians)

Trisha: Ohhhh! so, have you also tried Indian women? (Out of nowhere)

(I started my work for my devar)

Trisha: don't worry bhabhi will feed you home made stuff

Trisha: Yeah you are right...............so kya kya pasand hai tumhein India mein?

[Image: 11212108_889978931050139_578273366622183...e=6331FBD5]
Like Reply
(29-08-2022, 12:01 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Trisha: Ohhhh! so, have you also tried Indian women? (Out of nowhere)

(I started my work for my devar)

Trisha: don't worry bhabhi will feed you home made stuff

Trisha: Yeah you are right...............so kya kya pasand hai tumhein India mein?

[Image: 11212108_889978931050139_578273366622183...e=6331FBD5]

( i was waiting for food and then u asked have u tried indian woman and i looked at ur sleveless arm for a second as u were sitting adjacent to me)

umm no ( shaked head looking down at table in a shy manner)

thank you bhabi ji

India me mujhe idli wada masala dosa pulav biryani sab pasand hai ( i said about the food i liked i didnt knew what u meant) aur log bhi bhot ache hai
Like Reply
(29-08-2022, 12:04 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i was waiting for food and then u asked have u tried indian woman and i looked at ur sleveless arm for a second as u were sitting adjacent to me)

umm no ( shaked head looking down at table in a shy manner)

thank you bhabi ji

India me mujhe idli wada masala dosa pulav biryani sab pasand hai ( i said about the food i liked i didnt knew what u meant) aur log bhi bhot ache hai

Trisha: What!!!! Doesn't suit from the mouth of an handsome hunk like you

Trisha: Wo sab toh thik hai and Indian girls?

Trisha: I much interested to know what Africans think about "us" India women)

Trisha: Rohan toh hamesha unn hollywood actrsses ki hi baatein karta rehta hai

[Image: trisha-krishnan-stills-in-yennai-arindha...-4.jpg?v=1]
Like Reply
(29-08-2022, 12:09 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Trisha: What!!!! Doesn't suit from the mouth of an handsome hunk like you

Trisha: Wo sab toh thik hai and Indian girls?

Trisha: I much interested to know what Africans think about "us" India women)

Trisha: Rohan toh hamesha unn hollywood actrsses ki hi baatein karta rehta hai

[Image: trisha-krishnan-stills-in-yennai-arindha...-4.jpg?v=1]

( i was coal black and it was first time i heard someone calling me handsome)

yeah i like indian girls ( thoda mu chupa ke mundi neeche krke baat kr rha tha)

well i think indian woman are so good and very sanskari and cultured a good hearted( trying to butter u with words)

l like indian girls more than hollywood they are not that good looking as indian woman

bhabi what is there for dinner ( trying to change subject)
Like Reply
(29-08-2022, 12:11 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i was coal black and it was first time i heard someone calling me handsome)

yeah i like indian girls ( thoda mu chupa ke mundi neeche krke baat kr rha tha)

well i think indian woman are so good and very sanskari and cultured a good hearted( trying to butter u with words)

l like indian girls more than hollywood they are not that good looking as indian woman

bhabi what is there for dinner ( trying to change subject)

Trisha: Everything your like

Trisha: (Placing hand on your shoulder) whats the hurry, are you very hungry?

Trisha: Lets get to know each other

(I saw a tattoo on your  wrist)

Trisha: Hey you like tattoos?

(Held you hand and looked at the tattoo)

[Image: 6d677857184238a7242c3986767fec41.jpg]
Like Reply
(29-08-2022, 12:20 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Trisha: Everything your like

Trisha: (Placing hand on your shoulder) whats the hurry, are you very hungry?

Trisha: Lets get to know each other

(I saw a tattoo on your  wrist)

Trisha: Hey you like tattoos?

(Held you hand and looked at the tattoo)

[Image: 6d677857184238a7242c3986767fec41.jpg]

no no i am not in a hurry ....( as u asked if i am hungry i was actually hungry but acted as if i am not) no bhabi i am fine i was just asking

( i was wearing a t shirt which showed my ripped biceps too as the sleves were till my biceps so half bicep was visible)

( as u hold my shoulder i got quiet and looked in ur eyes)

bhabi thats the tatoo which family makes when a boy is born in jamaica ( it meant black power ) its a cultural thing in our country

( ur skin was white i was coal black my fingers were double of urs )

( ur soft palm touch was giving me some goosebumps)
Like Reply
(29-08-2022, 12:25 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: no no i am not in a hurry ....( as u asked if i am hungry i was actually hungry but acted as if i am not) no bhabi i am fine i was just asking

( i was wearing a t shirt which showed my ripped biceps too as the sleves were till my biceps so half bicep was visible)

( as u hold my shoulder i got quiet and looked in ur eyes)

bhabi thats the tatoo which family makes when a boy is born in jamaica ( it meant black power ) its a cultural thing in our country

( ur skin was white i was coal black my fingers were double of urs )

( ur soft palm touch was giving me some goosebumps)

Trisha: Oh is it! so there lost of things for me to know about the Africans

Trisha: Kalua.......even I have inked a tattoo but not as big as yours

(Sitting on the chair next to yours and adjusted it so that it is face to face)

(I didn't even ask if you wanted to see)

( Shoulder se pallu ko hataya and held it at middle of my breast as if I don't want to show anything else)
[Image: 241017839_345384914044423_76345825292953...e=6310CD67]
(Upper shoulder was totally visible to you)

Trisha: See.....yahan dekho

(I pulled my blouse little There was a small tattoo of nemo)

(but your eyes fell on the cleavage before it went to see nemo)

Trisha: You liked it? (Double meaning)

[Image: 11402d937952c501eefc1295be625f3d.jpg]
Like Reply
(29-08-2022, 12:32 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Trisha: Oh is it! so there lost of things for me to know about the Africans

Trisha: Kalua.......even I have inked a tattoo but not as big as yours

(Sitting on the chair next to yours and adjusted it so that it is face to face)

(I didn't even ask if you wanted to see)

( Shoulder se pallu ko hataya and held it at middle of my breast as if I don't want to show anything else)
[Image: 241017839_345384914044423_76345825292953...e=6310CD67]
(Upper shoulder was totally visible to you)

Trisha: See.....yahan dekho

(I pulled my blouse little There was a small tattoo of nemo)

(but your eyes fell on the cleavage before it went to see nemo)

Trisha: You liked it? (Double meaning)

[Image: 11402d937952c501eefc1295be625f3d.jpg]

yeah u should come to jamaica to my home too bhabiji

( when u said u have a tatoo)

ohh really what is that

( thne u loosened ur pallu and showed me near ur chest region but my eyes went to ur cleavage line and my negro bbc dick started warming up and growing and u can see over the glass dining table how mere left lap pe lund saanp ki tarah bada hote thighs se utarte hue hue ghutne ki or ja rha hai)

( i nodded yes slowly looking at ur shiny cleavage line not even looking at ur small tatto near the upper chest)

( i was speechless)
Like Reply