Fantasy Actress Fantasy Story (All actress in one college)
[Image: bad24e1530a75013083c8f88da358efc.jpg]
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: tenor.gif]
Like Reply
[Image: new-delhi-india-indian-bollywood-actress...8x2048.jpg]
Like Reply
EPISODE -03

flamethrower HEAT OF TABU flamethrower

i got call from principal mam tabu.

tabu : am ready baby, u can come now.

then i started to tabu's villa from my apartment. all building are in college itself. so no need to go out for anything.

i forget to tell you. i am trisha krishnan. am working as an english professor in this university and am married 2 years ago. but my husband lives in dubai.

i have reached tabu's home. i called her,

she came and opened the door and we went to bedroom silently and locked the door.

Like Reply
tabu : how was your holiday trip, u luk like u missed me soo muchh trishaaa.

me :trip was awesumm, but its true i missed u soo muchhh...

tabu : yes i missed u too soo much, i really miss ur warm bodyy with ken eyes

me : winking u couldnt find another warm body in this whole college of girls??

tabu : haha, i didn't, mayb we both will find sum 3rd person this time..

me : yeahh, we both can fuck her and we 2 can fuck you and we can do 3sum and foursomes.... and soo on

tabu : lets finish talk otherwise my daughter (deeksha ) will wakeup. yeah,u r nasty minded lol....

me : ssshhh, let's do silently or maybe we should make her join us someday lol... so that you mother and daughters can fuck teaming up,

tabu : shutup, she is a kid and she is my daughter lol.

me : she is  not a kid, she is sexy and fair and tall and she got sexy ass and tough look on face like you.

she  made me on bed and she is on top of her telling maybe you should satisfy me first then will see about third partners and started kisssing...
Like Reply
tabu : how many times did your husband fucked you in these holidayss?

we are kisssing passionately, she is going for neck and biting me softly.

me : daily he fucked meeeee.....

tabu : he fucked hardrer than me??? which one you enojed most?? ur husbands or mine...

me : no one fucks harder than you.... and he is medium dickk person , u gave me more pleasuere and joy...

tabu : yeah,i know, then be my slave.... satisfy ur mistress and make her happyyyy...

i took control and made tabu sleep and climbed her and  removed her night gown and the big fleshy boobs are in display and me without wasting
a moment started sucking those big ample boobs, and i  put a hand on top of her panty and it is like a burning volcano and her  panty also wet with that juices and it is wet and warmmm.

[Image: Capturedfx.png]

me : lets see how much i can do to cool that burning lava, and i removed tabu's panty and went down, and the big fleshy long vagina is in clear display for me  along with well trimm shaped pussy hairs,

i planted kiss on that hot pussy and she responded for that and then without wasting any time i started to attack that pussy with my tongue as fast as possible.
my fingers helped me to open that vagina wide open and i can see the redish inner walls of that vagina it is dripping with juices and they are getting filled with juices.

[Image: Actress-Tabu-fake-naked-pussy-showing-pi...ssroom.jpg]

immediately after i licked them clean off, am making my tongue all over vertically from top of vagina to the very bottom of the vagina.
tabu is responding to it.
then i at suddenly pushed 2 fingers inside that boiling vagina she made a small sound and i started to finger fuck her.
am licking her clit and biting it softyly with my lips and teeth and crushing it in between my lips and attaking it with my tongue.
simultaneously fingering her as fast as possible, i know she is a tough lady that cant release orgasm faster 
but am working way with rapid fucking her moans increased and increased and atlast a big flow of hot juices flown out of her vagina and there is result for my 30minutes fingering.
i stopped fingering now and she is feeling relaxed and breathing heavily.

she took my head and rubbed it against her vagina and  i drank all the juices and cleaned her vagina cleanly with my tongue and mouth. 

she then tuk me to top and told u did a wonderful jobbb now let me work on uuu. 
i know she is bit wild,

but i love her way of doing things. 

i just winked and told its all yours and removed my dress
Like Reply
tabu made me sleep and started squeesing and biting nipples.

[Image: Trisha-Krishnan-Completely-Nude-Hot-Photos.jpg]

she moved for my deep navel and licked it for 5 minutes as she is circling her tongue in my navel am feeling like heaven.

she moved to my not very big vagina and it is shaved and good.

she told me, lets see how much u will hold to orgasm.. and started rubbing my clit.
she did it for 5 minutes and then she brought her mouth near and started attacking my nice pussy with her long tongue and started licking in circles.

she knew it better how to satisfy anyone and she tongue fucking me rapidly.
 she taking my vagina lips with her mouth lips and tongue fucking me with that long tongue.

am moaning like anything and within 5 minutes of that tongue fuck i got orgasm and little juices started flowing from my vagina.
she always surprises with her amount of juices even at this age
she produces lot of juices.

she licked me clean of my juices and told u didn't changed yet.

always the same 5 minutes cumming girll and smiled at me pinching my vagina and told it needs more treatment. and i told yes, 

i know how to treat it properly. she told.

then i was checking sumthing on phone and when i turned to her side, she is wearing a strapon and that doesn't surprise me at all.
but what surprised me is its size.
she is not using usual daily fucking strapon.
this is an inch more and bit thick than that old 6 inch strapon.

[Image: tamil-actress-trisha-nude.jpg]
Like Reply
.....To be Continued Tomorrow 
Like Reply
UPDATE IN MAKING.....
Like Reply
me: y u increased size darling?? can i take it??

tabu : u need an upgrade baby, for leaving me for 1 week. u can take it baby.

me : ooh goddd!! upgrade!! what u will do next time??? i feel like u will fuck me with that big strapon in coming days that i usually fuck u lol.

tabu : that's nothing u will get more..... in coming days... (and winked).

now she climbed on bed with that sum 7 inch strapon to her waist and tuk my face to suck itt.
i went near it and took it in my mouth and started sucking it.

she is feeling like a guy with a  dick and am doing same as of  she is guy.  
for sometym she hold my head and mouth fucked me with that rubber dick.
my mouth juices started flowing out of mouth and the she released me.

[Image: Trisha-Krishnan-naked.jpg]

she made me doggy and she put a pillow under my knees to match her height.
she made me bend and she spitted on my vagina and rubbed it for lubrication which she never needed because of her evergreen wet vagina.

she slowly started to rub tip of that dick on my vagina walls.
i was getting ready to take that in because i never took more than 6 inch in my cute vagina.
she slowly started pushing tip of that dick and giving gentle and soft pushes with the tip.

she is making me crazy even with that tip and i asked her push it dear.. 

aaahhhhh.... without even completing my word she pushed the dickk inside and i screamed   and it reached the deepest part of my vagina i feel.
 she started to give gentle pushes.
i am  feeling pain  because of that new thickness and length of that monster.
she hold my hip with 2 hands and started giving pushes hard.
she can feel the real tightness of my vagina it is very tight.
she is surely is making efforts to push it inn and am still suffering from pain.

i slowly started to gain pleasure along with pain , am moaning with pain and pleasure. 
Like Reply
[Image: Trisha-Krishnan-chut-chudai-picture.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: Bollywood-Actress-Tabu-Nude.jpg]
Like Reply
she is fucking as deep as she can and with very strong pushes. 
she is soo good at fucking.
she is fucking me with full thrust.
i really feel like she can even fuck bulls and made them scream.
i was enjoying the fuck except for the size and thickness.
room is filled with thap thap thap... sounds of her hip touching to my asscheeks.

she started to slap my asscheeks and fucking me like a bull.

tabu while fucking : fuckk itttttt, u r my girl and all these holes r mine i will show u the place between heaven and hell.

me : yessss am your bitch fuckk me fuckk meeeee....aaah aaaahh.... aaahh....

she is slapping my ass and she now spitted on my asshole.
she slowly rubbing my asshole with her finger.
i am surprised for that act and am scared that she will do anything
to my asshole. 
as she knows am virgin in asshole. 
she rubbing my asshole rapidly and fucking with the same speed and with other hand she holding my hair and made me her slave. 
am moaning and enjoying it like anything am getting lot and lot of pleasure.

room is filled with my moaning sounds and that thap thap thap sound of my ass and her hip collsion are generating echos in room.

me : with moaning and pain, tabu plzzz slowly sounds are getting louder.... take break.

but she is in no mood to listen.
she even pulled my hair and slapping on my asscheeks harder.
i guess they are reddish now and she even trying to push tip of her 
thumb to my asshole.

[Image: Trisha-Krishnan-fappening-leak.jpg]

the speed and sounds of her fucking are only increasing... 

am moaning and thinking tabu gone wild again and she wont listen if she is wild.
that is scaring me, she won't listen if she is wild, she will tear down my pussy.

she usually goes wild when am fucking her and moans to fuck her harder and harder.
but she doing this even while she fucking me.

maybe its because of 1 week gap between us has made her restless.

i should make some other 3rd person and 4th person to join us soon, because if it goes like this , if there is a month gap between us, i will surely die the moment we meet. 
but i dont want to share tabu with anyone am confused.

she continued to fuck vagina spank my ass and pull my hair back,

slowly my vagina is getting dry and burning sensation is increasing....

she is giving sounds along with me.

[Image: Trisha-Krishnan-naked-boobs.jpg]

suddenly we hear some other room's door opening sound

[Image: 4b7d7b5f806f344c6d5c6c9b50714a5d.jpg]
Like Reply
am tensed now and told
deeksa is awake it seems what to do now!!!

foot steps sound is approaching.
now tabu came into senses and stopped fucking and took that big dick out.

she  searched for dress with ooh goddd sigh from her mouth. 
when she took that dick out i feel relaxed and felt like am not dying today but my pleasure is also gone.

she fastly put off the light.
we dressed fastly.
she made me hide in washroom .
bedroom door is getting knocked..   momm!!!
after 2 minutes of knocking tabu hide all that stuff and acting like sleeping..
she opened the door..

[Image: deeksha28.jpg]

i can see deeksha from the gap, she is wearing a night sleep wear.

she got figure of bomb. 
she appear wide and strong and tough just like her mom. but with medium sized boobs like me. but wide and big ass like her mom.
i wish i got chance to fuck her.

tabu : what happened babyyyy...??

deeksha : i cant sleep mom, am hearing some sounds mom.

tabu : with little bit tension, what sounds babyy??

deeksa : i guess some workers are working outside mom , am hearing some hammering sounds.

tabu : relaxed bit and told yes baby i too heard baby, but nothing to worry about don't be scared baby.

deeksha : yes mom,  i will sleep with u mom. am bit scared.

when i heard this i felt like some bomb blasted hearing she will sleep here, but tabu managed it.
tabu : okay baby no problem, i will sleep in your room with you. 
you go i will cum in 2 minutes need sum washroom.

deeksha: okay mom.

deeksha left.

tabu came to washroom.
i told your daughter thinks that as a hammer sounds but she don't know that your hammer is nailing my hole sound.

she smiled and told am sorry baby.
we should have done quitelyy will do next time.
 now u leave to your flat.
i told yeah baby, have a happy sleep.
she gave me deep smooch.
she told leave after we locked our door and left and while leaving she came back and lifted my gown and she directly pushed one finger in my asshole.

it entered quarter inch inside.
i shrieked and she pulled that out and licked telling am gonna miss thisssss. and left..

then after they locked the door i left her flat and went to my flat and slept thinking about my session with tabu.

***END OF EPISODE - O3***
Like Reply
[Image: Trisha-Krishnan-nude-boobs.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: Suganya-Unseen-Hot-Pictures-Stills-06.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: 1255gs6.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: actressalbum-com-sukanya-cute-saree-pics-5.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: actressalbum-com-sukanya-cute-saree-pics-7.jpg]
Like Reply