Adultery The Turbaned Negro (Completed)
Excellent update
[+] 1 user Likes Karmayogee's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Nice one
[+] 1 user Likes Dorabooji's post
Like Reply
Amazinggly hot. Looks like at one point kavitha will make her daughers open the legs for jason for her to get fucked by him.
[+] 1 user Likes Manikandarajesh's post
Like Reply
(23-07-2022, 09:00 PM)Manikandarajesh Wrote: Amazinggly hot. Looks like at one point kavitha will make her daughers open the legs for jason for her to get fucked by him.

Yes, for sure Smile I will assure it happens
[+] 1 user Likes Mintu08's post
Like Reply
Thank you for the responses on this story. More spicy moments coming up in further chapters. Stay tuned.
Like Reply
Waiting
[+] 1 user Likes drlund's post
Like Reply
Update please..
[+] 1 user Likes Aslam-kamya's post
Like Reply
Expecting a terrace fcuk of kavitha with Jason on the roof top of her own apartment at midnight. That too In stark dark with nude bodies of both.. Colour of Jason melt with the darkness of the night, kavitha feels like some ghost fucking her, as Jason body not seen in the dark
[+] 1 user Likes Rosymoon's post
Like Reply
Eagerly waiting for the next update
[+] 1 user Likes Rosymoon's post
Like Reply
(25-07-2022, 12:29 PM)Rosymoon Wrote: Expecting a terrace fcuk of kavitha with Jason on the roof top of her own apartment at midnight. That too In stark dark with nude bodies of both.. Colour of Jason melt with the darkness of the night, kavitha feels like some ghost fucking her, as Jason body not seen in the dark

That is a wonderful suggestion. Will look forward to create such a situation in future.
Like Reply
Ch 20. The Pleasures of Mischief

Ding Dong!

The bell rang, making Asha rush to the door to open it quick, only to gasp and greet her mother, clad in an unknown blanket and who also was giving a sheepish smile at this moment. 

"Maa?? Where have you been?? Do you even know the time?? And what's with this blanket?"

Asha widened her eyes and couldn't help but shoot out a series of questions to Kavita, who still managed to smile and then give out a fake sneeze...

"Aaaa chooooo!!! Uhmm sorry Ashu...I hope this explains....thanks to your Parul aunty who provided me this!"

Kavita cooed her lies sweetly as she walked slowly inside and straightway rushed to her room, while Asha realising her mother's lack of getting into any activity, decided to quickly make some meal herself for dinner. 

In the meantime Kavita reached her room and felt goosebumps in hiding her shamelessness from Asha and then shoved off the blanket, realising she was topless and the next thought that sent shivers inside her was...

"Oh my!..did I .uh....forget my bra and panty at his house?? Goddd!!"

Kavita gasped and yet her cunny dripped out some drops in that moment. Her body jolted in fire when she imagined what the negro would possibly do with her undergarments as she already had an idea, days ago when she had peeked at him, using her dupatta in the most nasty way possible.

"Uh..the man is something else...such a freak! But such a wonderful sex he gave me!"

Kavita saw very faint red patches around her hips, waist, thighs and breast and blushed to realise that this was due to the firm gropes of Jason who had mauled and kneaded then with such vigour and firmness!

"Uh...thanks to my salwar kameezes, my daughters won't be able to see these faint marks!"

Kavita sighed in relief and decided to take a quick bath with ofcoarse some body scrubs, lathered in her Lux soap!

Few moments later :

At the dinner table, tired from a heavy sex, Kavita ate like she was hungry for ages. Her deep munching sounds made Arushi and Asha look at her, while it was Asha who had to gently nudge her mother....

"Maa! Why was your phone switched off?? I mean...you have barely been so careless!"

Kavita stopped munching and cooed...

"Oh Ashu, it's just that... uff! You know how your Parul aunty is! She was showing her latest sarees and I uhmm forgot to charge my phone! Hehe... typical sahelis we are!"

Although Kavita in her thoughts had said...

"Ashu! I can't tell you how much your mother needed some hot sex! Ohh my body still aches from that brute! You think it is easy to tell you that I had sex with our negro neighbour.. twice!"

Kavita blushed as she thought those and continued to eat. However Asha stopped asking anything further, but her mind had several questions revolving around. But as for now, she munched her food, although her mind did say the words...

"Maa is getting kind of reckless these days...hmmmn!"

Late at night :

Both the sisters were actually not quite sleepy and Arushi patted an arm of Asha, who looked at her immediately...

"Aru, go to sleep! There is school tomorrow okay?"

Arushi cooed somehow...

"Didi! I was seeing this serial where the bride and groom looked so cute in their traditional outfits! Aww! Rahul jiju will look equally dashing! I am suuure!"

Asha ruffled her sister's hair and asked ..

"Hmmm, so my bubbly sweet sister is more excited than me? That's sweet! But before my marriage, you have a task to do!"

Arushi cooed in confusion...

"What task didi?"

In response, Asha patted her sister's shorts clad fat thigh and even pinched some babyfat within the tshirt, making Arushi slap her hand out..."heeyyyy didi!!"

Asha cooed...

"Exactly this task! Gosh..Aru..you are getting too plump for your age okay?? You are barely in school and gosh! Look at your bum!"

Arushi pouted like a puppy...

"Hey didi relax! Even maa and you are moti okay???"

Asha blushed realising that indeed her own curves were a gift from her mother's side and Arushi too was her sister afterall. Anyways, she still wanted to sound like the stern elder sister...

"Hmm yeah okay! Now go to sleep okay? There is a unit test tomorrow, don't forget!"

Arushi moaned in grief...

"Areeeeeeee didiiii! Don't remind me... urgh! I hate that madam! Soooo rude and boring!"

Asha giggled at that cute gesture and soon Arushi hugged her and gradually dozed off to sleep, but Asha kept thinking about her mother for a while and then eventually went to sleep.

To Asha's delight, her dream was all about a grand wedding where she was in her absolutely ravishing bridal dress and Rahul in his sherwani, being greeted by a shower of flowers by the crowd, that Included both their families as well. The wedding looked as grand as the Royal Rajasthani Weddings and Asha wept, rubbing her head on Rahul's shoulders as they held hand on hand.

During this dream, Asha hugged her pillow firm and had a smile throughout, but not for long as a dry throat had to shattle her dream away and make her open her eyes, in distress!

"Oh damn...that was just a dream! Gosh....wonder when that day will come.... urghh! Damn..I didn't even fill my bottle!"

Asha raised her big butt out of the bed and grabbed hold of her empty bottle rushing out of her room, heading all the way down to the dining room. However before she could step towards it, she had to pass by her parents room, where suddenly she felt the urge to stop her legs. 

Tiny giggling and murmering sounds from within the door made Asha raise an eyebrow and wonder...

"That umm..sounds like maa...she is chatting to someone...at this time???" 

A curious Asha decided to peek into the matter further and luckily to her surprise, the door wasn't even bolted firm. Taking a deep breath and not being able to hold on to her curiosity, Asha opened the door very slightly, peeking inside to see in absolute shock that Kavita was not at all asleep and rather sat on her bed, chatting on her phone, with her rosebud lips widened into a gleaming smile.

What further bothered Asha, was the playful gestures Kavita did while she talked on her phone. With a smile on her face, she had the other hand under her blanket and it seemed as if the hand was in some sort of constant movement and this seriously bothered Asha, who ofcoarse couldn't just imagine anything crude for her own mother and rather decided to leave the matter here and go by her own business.

But even when Asha headed towards the dining room, her mind wondered around the sight of her mother smiling wide and making movements with the other hand under the blanket, which confused her even more, yet she managed to wipe out any kind of ugly thoughts and focussed on filling up her bottle rather.

In the meantime Kavita was having a spicy chat over the phone with Jason as she was far far away from sleep, although her husband slept like a dead lifeless body besides her. Kneading her naked mound under the blanket, Kavita was totally lost in a flirty conversation with Jason.

On the other hand, a fully naked Jason was also mauling his fully erect cock and even kneading his crownhead as the conversation took over...

Jason : no sleep Misuss Patail?

Kavita : all because of you! You have spoiled me!

Jason : I like spoilin mah women! I wan dem shameless!

Kavita : uth..how many women have you bedded so far? (Bitiing her lower lip in curiosity)

Jason : Nah! Neva counted mommah! But yeah...I prefa curvy babes like yo!

Kavita : I am not a babe..okay? I am a mature mother with two daughters, gosh....I can't believe I am having a chat with someone so far from my tradition!

Jason : but ya liked ma mah fuckin didntchya?' 

Kavita : (blushing) uh... please not such crude words....you can just call it...(blushing futher) sex..

Jason : nah mommah! Call it 'Fucking' cmmon...tell me dat word yoself! Cmmon I waitin!"

Kavita who suddenly became conscious, looked aside in relief to find a seriously asleep Sunil and yet blushed, pouting...

"Uh...it's a nasty word...I never use these slangs!"

Jason was not at all in a mood of refusal, he insisted...

"Common Misus Patail...wanna hear ya say dat word!"

Kavita was normally turned on at the moment as the context was so naughty, the chatting at late night, that too with someone with whom she had illegal sex with, not once, but twice!

Heaving a deep breath, Kavita silently cooed...

"Uhm...well I did enjoy our..fu.. ck...ing!"

Jason still sounded stern...

"Cmmon..say it loudah! Cmmon mommah!"

Kavita who already felt kinky in uttering the word, gave into her kinkiness further, raising the volume of her voice this time...

"Uhmmm..uh..yes..I enjoyed our.. Fucking!"

Jason mauled his cock even firmer, raising his voice in absolute joy...

"Wooohooo! Mah indian sugah mommah jus said dat word! Yeah baybah!"

Kavita blushed deep and felt her cunny throbb as she realised what word she had used and then her rational mind spoke to her..

"Hey...what's wrong in uttering the word, when I already had sex twice with him!"

Jason : what ya thinkin?

Kavita : uh... nothing! You will spoil me for sure! (smiling mischievously)

Jason : trust me mommah! You aint seen nuthin yet! Gonna make ya mine foreva now! You gonna forget dat wimp husband of yours! Fo sure!"

Kavita decided to disconnect as she realised the conversation was getting wilder and thus bid a quick goodnight to her newfound lover and keeping the phone aside, she raised two of her fingers up into her mouth, making them wet with her saliva and then getting them down, she inserted them straightway into her cunny, driving herself nuts, while pouting in a loop...

"Uhh...yes I enjoyed the Fucking! Yes...I said the word...Fuck...Fucking... FUCKING! UHHH AAAAH YESS.. I SAID THE DAMN WORD!"

This itself drove Kavita over the edge and she immediately immersed into a deep sleep. To be frank..

a deep satisfying sleep!

Next morning :

Asha and Arushi took their respective seats and Kavita was just about to twist her car keys when suddenly a knock on the opposite window stopped her from doing so and the moment she looked to the other side, her heart jumped up and down almost twice!

Asha and Arushi too were surprised to see Jason's face near the window, as he smiled and Kavita immediately opened the window glass to hear him out...

"Um yes Mr Jason?"

Cooed out Kavita's freshly glossed lips and Jason smiled in response....

"Oh hello Misus Patail...care to drop me to mah workplace? Mah van ain't workin!"

Kavita felt hesitant for sometime, but then decided to behave normal...

"Uhm....yes.. okay, get inside!"

Jason smiled and hopped in, looking back to say "hey girls!"

However Asha and Arushi barely smiled in response and specially Arushi, whose innocent mind never really liked the grin on Jason's face and neither his broad masculine presence. It clearly kind of scared her, and on the other hand, Asha, who had a disdain for dark skinned men in general, avoided to look at him.

Soon Kavita began the car and Jason openly stared at Kavita's traditional attire and yet couldn't deny how ravishing she looked. Kavita avoided looking at the man, with whom she had just began a physical affair with, although she could sense her nipples getting hard within the material, as she could easily make out the fact that Jason was definitely eying her up.

Kavita only prayed that Jason stayed calm and not do anything to arouse Asha's suspicion towards him, as she knew her daughter well. To her relief somehow, she looked into the rear view to see Asha looking outside the window and Arushi reading her notebook silently.

To both the lovers relief, the girls were not very attentive to them and therefore Jason took this golden opportunity to straight away knead a thigh of Kavita, shaking her up as she stared at Jason directly with wide eyes and seing Jason give a wink along with a mischievous smile, she too blinked sensually in return and lipped the words silently...

"Behave yourself!"

But Jason was a devil soul himself, he still caressed the thigh of Kavita, lipping silently to her...

"I wanna fuck you!"

Kavita reddened her cheeks immediately and soon she gasped silently, on realising that Jason's dark hand roaming around the salwar clad thigh was now getting her cunny wet and dribble out juices and this feeling of an early morning mini orgasms made her sigh out in pleasure as she drove.

Something about the manly negro, she just couldn't refuse him!

However just then through the rear view Kavita sensed Asha just about to tilt her head to the front and immediately she yanked off Jason's hand from her thigh, and he too realised it and sat normally. 

Asha looked front and to Kavita's delight, had failed to capture the kinky movements from Jason. Soon Jason made the car halt and got down, bidding a bye to all and when his eyes reached Arushi, he sweetly bid her too...

"Hey lil angel! See ya!"

However, Arushi didn't even look at him and kept her eyes glued to her notebook rather. Infact a raw manly smell bothered her small nose a bit too much and she was glad the negro had left the car.

On the other hand, Asha too felt relief and cringing her nose a bit, she asked...

"Gosh maa...what made you give him a lift?? He didn't even take a bath for sure!"

Kavita's cubby throbbed at that. An unshowered Jason did emit his naturally manly stench that made her most turned on during their sex. She couldn't deny the stench did trouble her nose, yet she was drawn to it. Anyhow, at this moment, behaving normally, she just politely replied...

"Cmmon Ashu, he is our neighbour afterall, we can't be impolite to him, right?"

Asha didn't reply to that and Kavita didn't bother to say anything more. Soon the girls bid bye to her and she too reached her destination. Getting out of her car and heading towards her school, she did feel funny in the stomach and cunny, when she recapped Jason's audacity of caressing her thigh.

With a pressed mischievous smile, Kavita swayed her plush body to her staff room, while she murmered to herself, blushing...

"Absolute swine!"

Recess :

"Oh god Kavi.... I wonder how I watched the entire documentary! Gosh.."

Parul bit on her medu vada, as she uttered those lines and Kavita too munched on her poha, while getting curious...

"Hey..what documentary?"

Parul pouted out...

"Uhm....it was based on ..uhm the Zulu warriors!"

Hearing that Kavita raised her eyes and once again the naked coal dark figure of Jason came to her mind and once again....

The ufffff feeling began inside her body and she wished Parul could change the topic. Therefore she pouted...

"Oh Paru! Is this even a topic to discuss? I know already a lot about them!"

"Are Kavi, listen to me na! Uff... my son kept asking me what the hell I was watching and I had to dismiss him to the other room saying, no cartoons okay?? Uhmmm yeah so what I was saying.. gosh Kavi, all these information about their mating and virility and all ...uff!"

Parul stopped and bit on another morsel and in the meantime Kavita had a pair of sparkling glassy eyes. Parul's words only and only made Jason appear in her mind and ofcoarse she had to agree on the mating and virlity part, since Jason had fucked her so well, so enrichingly, not once, but twice.

Soon Parul finished her morsel and continued...

"Uhmm yeah..so Kavi, where was I...uhm yes...so much information about them being openly adulterous and practising Polygamy! Uff....and strangely they don't feel shame or remorse!"

Kavita rubbed her legs very softly under her table as she listened carefully and mentally agreed on the Adulterous word as she herself had committed one with Jason and realising how easily she allowed him to seduce and sex her, despite being married with sindoor and the mangalsutra, made her cunny throbb again, making her red her cheeks once more and she strangely urged Parul to proceed....

'Uh...what elese Paru?"

Parul gulped down her current morsel quick and raised an eyebrow to her bestie...

"Hey! I thought this was bugging you! Hmm...what makes you so curious suddenly? Hm?"

Parul's sudden questioning made Kavita behave nymphish all of a sudden and bite her lip as if she got caught with her hand inside the Cookie jar. Yet, she tried behaving normally at the moment, dipping the spoon in her poha, pouting...

"Hey, just curious... remember, I am a History teacher afterall!"

Parul smacked her lips, taking a deep breath and then continued...

"Hmmm..okay then, well....yeah, the sexual stuff apart, their labour effeciency is quite admirable I must say! The men dig and dig deep the ground untill they find their findings!"

Even though Parul used the word 'digging' in a normal context, Kavita felt connected the whole thing to Jason's cock penetrating deep inside her cunny and she couldn't help, but pat her wet cunny atleast twice on top of her salwar and with a set of very erect nipples she asked Parul...

"Hmmm...and?"

Parul then discussed about the natives agricultural practises and specifically how they would keep on digging and digging untill water seeped out from deep under the ground and once again Kavita had mental visions of Jason fucking her untill she came in gushy juices and oh! How much she wished that right now in this precise moment, she could strip off her clothes and finger herself to her hearts content in those vivid memories, but then ofcoarse, her saheli's presence made her resist those urges and she finally decided to cease the topic.

"Uh..okay...I already know a lot about the men!"

Kavita stopped Parul from going any further, however Parul raised an eyebrow at how her bestie had formed the entire sentence and asked ..

"You know a lot, means?"

Kavita blushed and said..

"Oh cmmon... I meant... I have already read about them and yeah..I agree with you on the umm...digging part.."

Kavita chewed on the last bits of her poha, still rubbing her legs against each other and the other free hand scratching around her groin area, at the same time feeling glad that Parul didn't suspect anything.

On the other hand, Asha too was having her recess and once again she and Rahul were in their respective privacies. 

Surprising Asha, Rahul took her somewhere more isolated on the terrace, a portion where seldom any person in the premises ever went. Finally reaching there, Asha looked around and realised they had reached a very very distant spot from their regular meeting point and getting surprised, she asked him...

"Heyy.... where did you get me? this spot looks freakishly isolated!"

Rahul himself seemed shy, yet he clearly had lust in his eyes as he touched the either sides of Asha's face and murmered...

"Hey Ashu, promise me you wont get angry at me for what I am gonna request you to do!"

Asha was confused at this moment and raised an eyebrow...

"Okay Rahul... you are scaring me now... whats up? what you want to say??"

Rahul inched closer and held Asha's hands on his and rubbed them, murmering in a slow pace...

"Hey..umm..Ashu....uh...I know we have um....time for our marriage, but hey....can we um...dare to cross...some more limits...uhm?"

The eyes of Rahul were clearly full of horyness and Asha sensed it. For some moments she blushed, because deep inside even she was fed up of just the cliched kisses and neck nibbling. A stirring took place inside her body as she suddenly felt eager to hear what Rahul had to say further.

"Uhm.... what more do you want Rahul?" 

Asha's heart was beating superfast at this moment and in response to that, Rahul held up his hands precisely parallel to her mango shaped tits clad in tshirt. Asha looked down and blushed, while Rahul could'nt help but ask..

"So Ashu...I will take that as a 'yes'??"

Asha felt her nipples hardening in anticipation and a mild quivering between her legs. With a spicy lip biting expression, she murmered..."Uh...um..okay!"

Rahul felt a lump rise in his trouser when he got the approval and he immediately groped the mangoes within the tshirt, mauling them softly and in response Asha moaned. A series of currents flew through her body and she closed her eyes immediately as Rahul focussed completely on mauling the mangoes through the tshirt. A normally conservatively raised Asha felt goosebumps throughout her body as she realised she crossed one more line with her fiancee.

If only the gorgeous young girl knew what her mother was upto!
Anyways, Rahul also nibbled on Asha's neck and mauled the tits simultaneously, making her keep her eyes closed and moan without hesitation. Her lower lips began to spew juices and Asha gave into her pleasure...

"Ohh Rahul.....it feels amazing...aaah....uh! press them more!"

Rahul felt more encouraged and pressed the tits softly and continued kissing the neck, then upto the cheeks and then upto the juicy lips, the same lips that he never had resisted before and nor was he resisting today. Forgetting the fact that they were still within college premises, both lovebirds were absolutely engaged in sweet lovemaking and for the first time Rahul felt the pleasure of mauling the goodies of Asha, even if it was through the tshirt.

This sweet and spicy actions continued untill a voice distracted them...

"HHEEEYY!!!! WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING HERE????....HEYY YOU BOTH!!"

The loud rough voice shook Asha and Rahul in a moment and they noticed one of the college security guards staring angrily at them and both decided to flee off from that spot immediately. 

After ample amount of foul listening from the guard, both atlast rushed out from the terrace and reached their class atlast, realising that they were atleast 15 minutes late. Both silently sat in their respective seats, while Shalini poked the elbow of Asha, pouting softly...

"Hey rajkumari, where were you and Rahul??gmmmmmmmm...something naughty hm?"

Asha blushed and wiped tiny beads of sweat from her forehead and tried to focus on her book, but damn those sweet aches inside her breast made her yearn for some more boob presses from Rahul and her kinky soul cried to end the session abruptly.

Asha also bit her lip in embarrasment on realising how much wet her panty had become, so much that she felt weird sitting in her class in her wet panty.

Evening :

Rahul as always dropped Asha near the house, however as soon as the car stopped, both were breathing intensely and didn't quite look at each other for sometime. Asha realised she was still having a ticklish sensation on her nipples and specific areas around her tits where Rahul's hand had mauled.

"Uh...that was crazy Ashu! Umm.. hope you are not angry with me!"

Rahul softly spoke and this gesture of his melted Asha's heart and she was willing to leave aside the entire world for this handsome sweet boy!

"Uhmm...not really Rahul ... actually...I kind of liked it too...uh...it felt really kinky though!"

Rahul felt his heart and dick stirr at how Asha blushed and her glossy lips framed the words she spoke. Something very angelic was certainly there about the girl, Rahul thought and then couldn't help, but grab hold of her shoulder, pushing his face aside and mashing his lips against hers straight away.

Asha too receprocated by kissing her future life partner with all the passion and anyhow she was already in a state of heated up, since Rahul had mauled her breasts and made her feel more alive somehow, perhaps more passionate. However, during this intimate kiss, Rahul forwarded a hand and right away on rested it on a curvy thigh of Asha and began pressing it when suddenly the very next moment Asha broke the kiss and gently nudged his hand away from her thigh.

"Uh...okay Rahul...thats...ummm.... enough I guess..uh..I gotta go...bye!"

Asha got out and after she slammed the door, Rahul rubbed his own lump a bit and started his car, although desperation still gleamed on his face.

After Rahul left, Asha had almost reached her house when suddenly she got slightly pushed aside by a tall imposing figure that just passed her by. An agitated Asha looked back, raising her voice...

"Heyy! Watch your way!"

The very next moment the imposing masculine figure turned to her side and Asha felt an adrenaline rush. The man was none other than Jason, who stood, with hands inside his hoodie pockets, staring with intense eyes at the curvy young girl with thighs and an ass to die for!

At first Jason's predator eyes scanned the whole of Asha, beginning from her pointed black heels and then upwards to her thick legs and even thicker thighs clad firmly in denim jeans and ultimately his eyes ascended up to see a white tshirt hug the decently supple body with budding healthy mangoes. Lastly, he also couldn't help but gaze at the glossy pouty lips and ofcoarse the doe like big eyes!

The negro's staring made Asha shiver and feeling disgusted, she had just turned to walk ahead when suddenly at that very moment, Jason passed a comment..

"Damn ya lookin sexy, gurl!"

Asha was immediately enraged at her neighbour's audacity and yet didn't bother looking back, walking straight away to her house and rang the bell atleast twice and then again a third time untill it was opened by Arushi and then getting inside, Asha once again caught a distant glimpse of Jason staring right at her from his hoodie.

Slamming the door, Asha whispered softly..

"Sick guy!"
[+] 6 users Like Mintu08's post
Like Reply
Stay tuned.
Like Reply
Loved this update bro.....u r going very well and not need to hurry....
[+] 1 user Likes Ajanmol's post
Like Reply
Story is awesome...
Like Reply
Awesome updations, bro!.. Sorry I couldn't comment for the previous one, as I only read it just now (for the aftermath feel). It was super good! Especially the BJ part banana
Loved the way you (or precisely, Kavitha) handled the situations very well! Tongue

Keep going, my favourite writer of this site! happy
[+] 2 users Like Desmond Miles's post
Like Reply
(25-07-2022, 11:20 PM)Ajanmol Wrote: Loved this update bro.....u r going very well and not need to hurry....

Thanks for being along with the story so far and yes, there will be no hurry in any situation. I prefer a slow pace myself Smile
Like Reply
(26-07-2022, 01:08 PM)Desmond Miles Wrote: Awesome updations, bro!.. Sorry I couldn't comment for the previous one, as I only read it just now (for the aftermath feel). It was super good! Especially the BJ part banana
Loved the way you (or precisely, Kavitha) handled the situations very well! Tongue

Keep going, my favourite writer of this site! happy

Firstly, thanks for the kind words. I hope you enjoy the story futher as well.
Like Reply
Thanks for all the love my friends. Keep tuning!
Like Reply
Waiting
Like Reply
Waiting.
[+] 1 user Likes Aslam-kamya's post
Like Reply