Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest by Indiansubmale - a tribute
(24-02-2021, 02:23 PM)manasi Wrote: Your interest in Indian erotic literature is commendable.

India is a diversified country with vast socio-cultural differences across the length and breadth of the country. Western influence have its effect on the lives of Indians. The so called educated better earning Indians are in a torrid confluence of western society and old native values. Being an Indian, i am sometimes confused on my values and priorities. Being aligned to a different society, it may be very difficult for you to understand the psychological complicity an average Indian is faced now-a-days. I appreciate your willingness to understand and contribute.

We may interact more once you are through. 

In 1992, as a teenager, I visited the city of Calcutta for three days with a study group.

What struck me right away was (to my eyes) the chaotic traffic situation, but on the 
other hand the respect for the people who masterfully overcame this chaos.
I was fascinated by the botanical garden, which for me is the best in the world.

Since then I have been interested in Indian culture, food, literature (general), poetry 
and much more about the country...

Take care and stay healthy.

See you soon
Lollobionda
[+] 1 user Likes Lollobionda's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
wow... what a uodare.. great..so kavita waa trapped.. she  was drugged.. well explain by preeti... Dr preeti is awesome...
Like Reply
Exclamation 
Nice Manasi but Kavita is supposed to be with Ma nu on Sunday night, there is no reason why she will not knock his door or call his mobile to get him open his door! Especially after what Dr Preethi told and seeing how Manu decorated the guest room with flowers she will be definitely desperate to contact him! If he doesn't open she even may ask for Prem to help! She will try to convince Manu they had gone to a psychiatrist and not to marry Amir together and then tell him how her pills have been repl aced bysex drugs! She will try to put all the blame for her doings on the drugs and also create an excuse that she might be pregnant for the drug change! As she is not yet aware of her infertility she definitely beleives that Amir will impregnate her and she can in this way try to convince Manu to accept as she is not at fault! Regards
[+] 1 user Likes Realman12's post
Like Reply
Dear Manasi,
You are requested to kindly finish the thread, you are keeping us in a long waiting period without the solution of who is the present wife of Manu. Apparently she is well aware of the way of thinking of Kavita.
1. She can't be Jaya as she is already married, unless she have a break up with her husband and then it will take another route.
2. In case Kavita will return, she will still be welcome to Manu! Did she return? Even though she decides to walk out of Manu's life she is having a job in Bangalore and a living place which she won't want to lose especially now that she is on her own.
3. If she never returns there is a good chance that Manu and Gowri patch up, Gowri being well aware about what is the way Kavita thinks.
4. In case Gowri and Manu come together and Kavita returns after sometime, Gowri will definitely offer to quit in her favour and there can be a patch up.
[+] 1 user Likes Realman12's post
Like Reply
Late is better than never, I have completed the storie just now, my dissatisfaction is afeter so much of the analasis, u would have allowed the couple to discuss and decide, do not mistake me,this is my openion what ever may be the decision
[+] 1 user Likes Paty@123's post
Like Reply