SATISFACTION THREAD
(25-07-2022, 11:37 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: mmm ( inhale ) mmmm (exhale)

( was acting as if eyes are closed but 20 percent left eye khula tha aur dekh rha tha ki kya kr rhi hai )

ha bahu 5 min me aa jaunga mai apna spiritual routine complete kr leta hu ek baar ( made sure that u heard the word spiritual properly thinking ki us din ka hadsa bhul jayegi )

( as u turned and were leaving  i saw ur back ur  waist fold ur hip ur asss ufffffffffffffffffff that too with a thin navel chain)

( 2 mahine pahle jo panty sungha krta tha wo sari yaade fir se taaji ho gyi ye dekhke and i was thinking of eating ur ass and enjoying ur waist folds )

(  i was in banyan and lungi and jaise taise krke 10 min baad lund ko adjust krke aa gya living room me aur dining table ke samne baith gya and was waiting for u to serve looking at table trying to avoid any type of weirdness as har din mera beta table pe hua krta tha jisse baat krke i avoided eye contact with u but aaj kaise kru ye soch rha tha)

(SHe was looking and you and understood what would be the reason)

[Image: actress_nayanthara_siima_awards_2016_pics_267ee19.jpg]

(she came and started serving you the food, you head was just looking at the plate on the table)

Nayan: Aaj dopahar mein kya khayenge aap?

(you were just answering looking at the plate)

(She didn't like this so she pushed  the nearby glass on the the floor)

(that made you look at her, aur dono ki nazrein mili)

[Image: 261191260_ezgif-com-gif-maker-dk39.gif]
All the images and fakes are collected from the internet. If its offensive let me know. It would be removed
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(25-07-2022, 11:45 AM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: (

(_______
Like Reply
(25-07-2022, 11:45 AM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: (SHe was looking and you and understood what would be the reason)

[Image: 292377116_59ab7921ff67ac2c7be00299e5cef954.jpg]

(she came and started serving you the food, you head was just looking at the plate on the table)

Nayan: Aaj dopahar mein kya khayenge aap?

(you were just answering looking at the plate)

(She didn't like this so she pushed  the nearby glass on the the floor)

(that made you look at her, aur dono ki nazrein mili)

[Image: 261191260_ezgif-com-gif-maker-dk39.gif]

( as u were serving food standing to my left tera badan ka mehak to aa rha tha aur mai plate me dekhke control kr rha tha)

( idli was being served aur mai left side me peek krke tera waist bhi dekha maine and then avoided eye contact with u )

dopahar ko ( only looking at plate and breaking idli pieces dipping in sambaar) jo bhi tumhe banana ...( thats when glass dropped steel glass aur mai tere side me dekha and our eyes met and i looked at ur eyes with a guilty embarassment look in my eyes)

( i thought this is weird and thought of opening up a bit)

bahu wo mai........( thought again ki will this be a good decision to do this) wo mai kuch baat krna chahta tha tumse kuch earlier events se related i mean .......its good to clear the air i guess ( it took a lot of courage in me to even start that discussion)
Like Reply
(25-07-2022, 11:49 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as u were serving food standing to my left tera badan ka mehak to aa rha tha aur mai plate me dekhke control kr rha tha)

( idli was being served aur mai left side me peek krke tera waist bhi dekha maine and then avoided eye contact with u )

dopahar ko ( only looking at plate and breaking idli pieces dipping in sambaar) jo bhi tumhe banana ...( thats when glass dropped steel glass aur mai tere side me dekha and our eyes met and i looked at ur eyes with a guilty embarassment look in my eyes)

( i thought this is weird and thought of opening up a bit)

bahu wo mai........( thought again ki will this be a good decision to do this) wo mai kuch baat krna chahta tha tumse kuch earlier events se related i mean .......its good to clear the air i guess ( it took a lot of courage in me to even start that discussion)

Nayan: Haan sasur ji kahiye........kya baat karna chahte hain aap?

(Knowing what were you refering to)

Nayan: Kis events k baare mein?

Nayan: aap khul kar baar kar sakte hai (giving you the hint you are free to talk)

[Image: 261191410_ezgif-com-gif-maker-dk40.gif]
All the images and fakes are collected from the internet. If its offensive let me know. It would be removed
Like Reply
(25-07-2022, 11:55 AM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Nayan: Haan sasur ji kahiye........kya baat karna chahte hain aap?

(Knowing what were you refering to)

Nayan: Kis events k baare mein?

Nayan: aap khul kar baar kar sakte hai (giving you the hint you are free to talk)

[Image: 261191410_ezgif-com-gif-maker-dk40.gif]

( i looked at ur eyes ur lips ur neck that slight oily shiny arms )

( i stopped eating which was just a excuse to avoid eye contact)

see bahu lets talk about the thing that u may have seen months ago with me in bathroom aur tumhara blouse tha mere hath me and mai kuch galat tareeke se kuch kr rha tha)

see first of all i forgot that ki kadi band nhi hua hai bathroom ka otherwise tumhe nhi pata chalta ( trying to take off the blame from me to the door of bathroom)

and also dekho wo tum blouse me jo perfume lagati ho wo thoda us type ka tha ( now blaming u for using a perfume which has seductive qualites but i didnt knew ki u never used any perfume )

see all i want to say is whatever the reason may be the things which happened then will not happen again i guess we should not be weird with each other ( it was a heavy weight off from my chest as i talked to u )

i mean dekho at the end of the day mai ek mard hu aur tumhe to paata hai ki meri biwi 8 saal pahle chal basi thi so.....( trying to explain further to make me look innocent and a victim of situations)
Like Reply
(25-07-2022, 12:02 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i looked at ur eyes ur lips ur neck that slight oily shiny arms )

( i stopped eating which was just a excuse to avoid eye contact)

see bahu lets talk about the thing that u may have seen months ago with me in bathroom aur tumhara blouse tha mere hath me and mai kuch galat tareeke se kuch kr rha tha)

see first of all i forgot that ki kadi band nhi hua hai bathroom ka otherwise tumhe nhi pata chalta ( trying to take off the blame from me to the door of bathroom)

and also dekho wo tum blouse me jo perfume lagati ho wo thoda us type ka tha ( now blaming u for using a perfume which has seductive qualites but i didnt knew ki u never used any perfume )

see all i want to say is whatever the reason may be the things which happened then will not happen again i guess we should not be weird with each other ( it was a heavy weight off from my chest as i talked to u )

i mean dekho at the end of the day mai ek mard hu aur tumhe to paata hai ki meri biwi 8 saal pahle chal basi thi so.....( trying to explain further to make me look innocent and a victim of situations)

(she was looking looking at you as you were speaking)

[Image: 250910019_c7811.jpg]

and as you started telling about the incident she had a smile thinking the you were admitting it with real guts)

[Image: 260021058_pupwfyf-imgur.gif]

(as you finished speaking and looked at her after a pause)

Nayan: Mene kahan kuch kaha aap se

Nayan: Agar mujhe galat lagta toh apko toh pata hai mai turant tok deti hun (indirectly saying she didnt feel that was wrong)

Nayan: Mujhe pata hai mard ki bhi apni zaruratein hoti hai aur usme koi galat baat nahi

Nayan: Sasuma k jaane k baad I understand it kitna mushkil hua hoga

[Image: 260021364_ezgif-com-video-to-gif-nn106.gif]

Nayan: Mujhe bas ek chiz ka gum hai ki aap ye sab chup chupke (meaning bata dete toh mai khud madad kar deti)

[Image: 279511137_ezgif-com-gif-maker-dk22.gif]
Like Reply
(25-07-2022, 12:12 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: (she was looking looking at you as you were speaking)

[Image: 250910019_c7811.jpg]

and as you started telling about the incident she had a smile thinking the you were admitting it with real guts)

[Image: 260021058_pupwfyf-imgur.gif]

(as you finished speaking and looked at her after a pause)

Nayan: Mene kahan kuch kaha aap se

Nayan: Agar mujhe galat lagta toh apko toh pata hai mai turant tok deti hun (indirectly saying she didnt feel that was wrong)

Nayan: Mujhe pata hai mard ki bhi apni zaruratein hoti hai aur usme koi galat baat nahi

Nayan: Sasuma k jaane k baad I understand it kitna mushkil hua hoga

[Image: 260021364_ezgif-com-video-to-gif-nn106.gif]

Nayan: Mujhe bas ek chiz ka gum hai ki aap ye sab chup chupke (meaning bata dete toh mai khud madad kar deti)

[Image: 279511137_ezgif-com-gif-maker-dk22.gif]

nhi nhi waise nhi kehne ki baat nhi hai bahu lekin humne uspe kuch dicuss kiya nhi

aur jo bhi perfume lagati ho na bouse me thoda alag lagaya kro kuch husband specific lagao na ki poore mardo ko uksane wala ( indirectly agreeing ki tere blouse ke mehak se mai tanka tha)

ha laxmi ke jane ke baad ye ghar waisa nhi rha jaisa raha krta tha ( trying to act emotional) bada soona soona sa lagta hai sab kuch abhi

nhi chup chup ke i mean wo dekho ab wo mai blouse ka baghal wala section sungh rha tha to thoda weird lagta agar maine tumhe bata diya hota to ( knowing very well ki baghal sunghne ka kink tha mujhme)
Like Reply
(25-07-2022, 12:18 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: nhi nhi waise nhi kehne ki baat nhi hai bahu lekin humne uspe kuch dicuss kiya nhi

aur jo bhi perfume lagati ho na bouse me thoda alag lagaya kro kuch husband specific lagao na ki poore mardo ko uksane wala ( indirectly agreeing ki tere blouse ke mehak se mai tanka tha)

ha laxmi ke jane ke baad ye ghar waisa nhi rha jaisa raha krta tha ( trying to act emotional) bada soona soona sa lagta hai sab kuch abhi

nhi chup chup ke i mean wo dekho ab wo mai blouse ka baghal wala section sungh rha tha to thoda weird lagta agar maine tumhe bata diya hota to ( knowing very well ki baghal sunghne ka kink tha mujhme)

Nayan: Isme wierd lagne ki kya baat hai

Nayan: Sabki apni apni fantasy hoti hai and I respect that

(she came next to you acting like adjusting the hair raised her hand)

[Image: Et4f35oVgAEOiK2?format=jpg&name=900x900]

Nayan: I am happy we are finally having this discussion)

(you could see my hip folds)

Nayan: Waise mai koi bhi perfume nahi lagati

[Image: Nayanthara+in+Love+Story+_25_.jpg]
Like Reply
(25-07-2022, 12:30 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Nayan: Isme wierd lagne ki kya baat hai

Nayan: Sabki apni apni fantasy hoti hai and I respect that

(she came next to you acting like adjusting the hair raised her hand)

[Image: Et4f35oVgAEOiK2?format=jpg&name=900x900]

Nayan: I am happy we are finally having this discussion)

(you could see my hip folds)

Nayan: Waise mai koi bhi perfume nahi lagati

[Image: Nayanthara+in+Love+Story+_25_.jpg]

( u adjusted ur chair and made sure ur entire body is visible)

are bahu tum ye kya hahaha fantasy wantasy kuch nhi haha ( acting as if mai itna bhi pervert nhi hu jitna tum soch rhi ho)

wo tum slevee wala blouse pehanti ho fir usme paseene ka dhaag lag jata hai to maine sirf aise hi ek baar sungha to perfume ka smell thoda acha..la ( i was about to say ki acha laga thats when u flicked ur hair exposing ur right underarm and i looked at ur creamy armpit and then u said ki perfume nhi lagati )

( the fact that i revealed ki wo paseene ki dhaag ka mehak acha laga and i said ki wo perfume ka smell ke wajah se hua now turned into a pure perverted fetish ki bahu ke baghal ke paseene ka mehak sasur ko tanka rha hai and it was open out in front of u and i was speechless)

pperfume nhi..nhi..lagayi ...( hip folds pe thin navel chain ko dekhke lund tanak gya)

see bahu dekho tum mujhe us tyope ka tharki buddha na samjho ok i was a very respected army officer mere under me 4 battalion yudh me gyi hai ( trying to bring in the patriotic angle to cover up my perverted thoughts)
Like Reply
(25-07-2022, 12:36 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( u adjusted ur chair and made sure ur entire body is visible)

are bahu tum ye kya hahaha fantasy wantasy kuch nhi haha ( acting as if mai itna bhi pervert nhi hu jitna tum soch rhi ho)

wo tum slevee wala blouse pehanti ho fir usme paseene ka dhaag lag jata hai to maine sirf aise hi ek baar sungha to perfume ka smell thoda acha..la ( i was about to say ki acha laga thats when u flicked ur hair exposing ur right underarm and i looked at ur creamy armpit and then u said ki perfume nhi lagati )

( the fact that i revealed ki wo paseene ki dhaag ka mehak acha laga and i said ki wo perfume ka smell ke wajah se hua now turned into a pure perverted fetish ki bahu ke baghal ke paseene ka mehak sasur ko tanka rha hai and it was open out in front of u and i was speechless)

pperfume nhi..nhi..lagayi ...( hip folds pe thin navel chain ko dekhke lund tanak gya)

see bahu dekho tum mujhe us tyope ka tharki buddha na samjho ok i was a very respected army officer mere under me 4 battalion yudh me gyi hai ( trying to bring in the patriotic angle to cover up my perverted thoughts)

Nayan: kya mene apko kuch kaha............toh q faltu mein badbada rahe hain?

(She saw the bulge in your lungi)

Nayan: Lagta hai apko sasuma ki yaad aa gayi

Nayan: its good k vigi yahan nahi hai

Nayan: shayad mai apki thodi madad kar sakun.................

[Image: 281682871_resize-vnc.jpg]
Like Reply
(25-07-2022, 12:42 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Nayan: kya mene apko kuch kaha............toh q faltu mein badbada rahe hain?

(She saw the bulge in your lungi)

Nayan: Lagta hai apko sasuma ki yaad aa gayi

Nayan: its good k vigi yahan nahi hai

Nayan: shayad mai apki thodi madad kar sakun.................

[Image: 281682871_resize-vnc.jpg]

nhi tumne nhi kaha but wo us tareeke se imply...( i was talking thats when u said kyu badabada rhe ho and i felt more embarassed as i cant prove to u that i am not a pervert)

( as u looked down at my bulge and then said that sasuma ki yaad aa gyi ) sasur se baat kr rhi ho tum ( trying to show that i am some one to be respected)

ghar me tera pati nhi hai aur aise kamar dikhake navel chain wagera dikhake ghum rhi ho ( as tune mujhe " kyu bada bada rhe ho " bolke thoda embarass kiya tha i was now shaming u for the way u dressed and then making ur own sasur hard)

mard hu mai bhi ghar me kaise dress krna hota hai ab ye batana hoga mujhe ( acting angry but the fact that baat krne ke 1 minute me 10 baar tera waist folds peek kr liya tha mai that showe dmy hypocrisy)

( my dick flapped on it own fapppppp fapp fappp)
Like Reply
(25-07-2022, 12:48 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: nhi tumne nhi kaha but wo us tareeke se imply...( i was talking thats when u said kyu badabada rhe ho and i felt more embarassed as i cant prove to u that i am not a pervert)

( as u looked down at my bulge and then said that sasuma ki yaad aa gyi ) sasur se baat kr rhi ho tum ( trying to show that i am some one to be respected)

ghar me tera pati nhi hai aur aise kamar dikhake navel chain wagera dikhake ghum rhi ho ( as tune mujhe " kyu bada bada rhe ho " bolke thoda embarass kiya tha i was now shaming u for the way u dressed and then making ur own sasur hard)

mard hu mai bhi ghar me kaise dress krna hota hai ab ye batana hoga mujhe ( acting angry but the fact that baat krne ke 1 minute me 10 baar tera waist folds peek kr liya tha mai that showe dmy hypocrisy)

( my dick flapped on it own fapppppp fapp fappp)

Nayan: Haan aap hi ko batana hoga kaise dress karna hai

(showing you the hip fold)

[Image: 240981963_fbrmfk8vcaqmj9m.jpg]

Nayan: chaliye.......chal kar batatiye......(She started walking towards your room)

Nayan: apni mardangi....................

[Image: 246827034_ezgif-com-video-to-gif-159.gif]

(then stopped to check whether you are coming or not)

[Image: 246827043_ezgif-com-video-to-gif-160.gif]

(you already started following)

(giving a smile she walked inside your room)

Nayan: jaldi aayiye.......dopahar ka khaana bhi banana hai

[Image: 246827004_ezgif-com-video-to-gif-157.gif]
Like Reply
(25-07-2022, 12:57 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Nayan: Haan aap hi ko batana hoga kaise dress karna hai

(showing you the hip fold)

[Image: 240981963_fbrmfk8vcaqmj9m.jpg]

Nayan: chaliye.......chal kar batatiye......(She started walking towards your room)

Nayan: apni mardangi....................

[Image: 246827034_ezgif-com-video-to-gif-159.gif]

(then stopped to check whether you are coming or not)

[Image: 246827043_ezgif-com-video-to-gif-160.gif]

(you already started following)

(giving a smile she walked inside your room)

Nayan: jaldi aayiye.......dopahar ka khaana bhi banana hai

[Image: 246827004_ezgif-com-video-to-gif-157.gif]

( u knew how to turn the tables against me as u asked ki kaise dressing krna hai batao )

( as u got up and showed ur waist and walked to my room aur darwaje se bulayi mujhe andar i coudlt hold myself i was following u with a distance of 2 metre between us )

( lungi me tent bana tha lund se aur lund jhul rha tha andar )

( i entered the room as u were still showing ur back as u looked at mirror )

badi shatir ho tum to ( as i realized kaise mere jane bina hi tune mujhe waha se yaha bedroom me kheech layi without any force used)

( my wifes pic was garlanded in my room)

( i was standing behind u at a distance of 1 metre looking at ur waist fold and ur back covered with hair thinking jhatt se kuch kr du ki araam se aage badhau and not waste my oppurtunity as i needed u as lund full tanka chuki thi tu)
Like Reply
(25-07-2022, 01:03 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( u knew how to turn the tables against me as u asked ki kaise dressing krna hai batao )

( as u got up and showed ur waist and walked to my room aur darwaje se bulayi mujhe andar i coudlt hold myself i was following u with a distance of 2 metre between us )

( lungi me tent bana tha lund se aur lund jhul rha tha andar )

( i entered the room as u were still showing ur back as u looked at mirror )

badi shatir ho tum to ( as i realized kaise mere jane bina hi tune mujhe waha se yaha bedroom me kheech layi without any force used)

( my wifes pic was garlanded in my room)

( i was standing behind u at a distance of 1 metre looking at ur waist fold and ur back covered with hair thinking jhatt se kuch kr du ki araam se aage badhau and not waste my oppurtunity as i needed u as lund full tanka chuki thi tu)

(she just walked towards the wall )

[Image: 281681253_resize-ohg.jpg]

just below your wife's photo)

(Sticked herself to the wall showing you her back)

(she cleared her back by putting her hair in the front)

[Image: 234211774_gbuhiiy-imgur.gif]
(not speaking a word just looking sideways and indicating you to not waste time)

(jitna bad badaoge utni deri hogi, she was ready to help you by getting banked by you)

(but you were busy proving your innocence)

[Image: Nayanthara%2BVery%2BHot%2Bin%2BBlue%2BSa...1%2529.jpg]
Like Reply
( i couldnt control when u walked from mirror to the wall below my wifes photo as if she is teasing me ki sasu ma to nhi rhi ab bahu ke sath maje krlo as if indirectly saying ki sasuma ka marna is an oppurtunity to me and i cant deny it now as mai bhot akarshit aur uksa hua tha and as u cleared ur hair and showed ur bare back i couldnt hold myself any longer)

( i walked to u and sniffed ur back)

mmmmmmmmmmmm

( aur kamar pe hatheli ragadte hue waist fold ko navel chain ko feel kiya )

hmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm ( u can hear my sniffing of back )

uhhhhhhhhhhh to matlab tu naturally mehakti hai hmmmm

( u can feel how tharak level badh rha tha and i was not covering my personality with fake innocence and pride)

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ahhhhh mere bete ki hai tu lekin taunch maal hai tu ( now saying all these kind of words to u abhi 2 min pahle bada patriotic ban rha tha)

( my dick tent was scratching ur ass even though i tried maintaining distance below between ur ass and crotch)
aummmmmmmmmm ( shoulder blade ke beech me chumma tujhe with my wet big lips)
Like Reply
(25-07-2022, 01:18 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i couldnt control when u walked from mirror to the wall below my wifes photo as if she is teasing me ki sasu ma to nhi rhi ab bahu ke sath maje krlo as if indirectly saying ki sasuma ka marna is an oppurtunity to me and i cant deny it now as mai bhot akarshit aur uksa hua tha and as u cleared ur hair and showed ur bare back i couldnt hold myself any longer)

( i walked to u and sniffed ur back)

mmmmmmmmmmmm

( aur kamar pe hatheli ragadte hue waist fold ko navel chain ko feel kiya )

hmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm ( u can hear my sniffing of back )

uhhhhhhhhhhh to matlab tu naturally mehakti hai hmmmm

( u can feel how tharak level badh rha tha and i was not covering my personality with fake innocence and pride)

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ahhhhh mere bete ki hai tu lekin taunch maal hai tu ( now saying all these kind of words to u abhi 2 min pahle bada patriotic ban rha tha)

( my dick tent was scratching ur ass even though i tried maintaining distance below between ur ass and crotch)
aummmmmmmmmm ( shoulder blade ke beech me chumma tujhe with my wet big lips)

(she could feel your huge body and your dick poking her)

Nayan: Bete ki hun par sasur ka bhi seva karna bahu ka dharm hai

Nayan: bas aap hi ki madad karne aayi hun

Nayan: jo kuch bhi lage .............(kar lena)

(she just stood sticked to the wall below the photo)

[Image: 234213596_ezgif-com-video-to-gif-nn184.gif]
Like Reply
(25-07-2022, 01:31 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: (she could feel your huge body and your dick poking her)

Nayan: Bete ki hun par sasur ka bhi seva karna bahu ka dharm hai

Nayan: bas aap hi ki madad karne aayi hun

Nayan: jo kuch bhi lage .............(kar lena)

(she just stood sticked to the wall below the photo)

[Image: 234213596_ezgif-com-video-to-gif-nn184.gif]

( laxmi ke sath 7 fere lete time pandit ne kaha tha ki zindagi ke sath bhi aur zindagi ke bad bhi rishta poore pavitrata aur loyalty ke sath nibhaunga aur yaha mai bahu ke peeth ko chus rha tha)

aumm aummmmmmm unnn sluppppppppppppp ( waist folds masalte hue peeth chatne laga) sluppp sluppppppppppppppp ahhhhhhhhhhhh

ghar mere naam pe hai to tu bhi meri hi hui na bete ki baad me ( trying to make priority )

use wapas nhi aana chahiye ( spine line ko chate hue kaha apne hi bete ko jaha gya hai waha se wapas na aane ki mannat mang rha tha biwi ke photo ke neeche) sluppppppppppppppppppppppppp bhot tasty hai tu ahhhhhhhh umm umm ummm ummm ( poore peth me chummi dene ke baad gardan ke side ko chumte hue) ummm umm din me 2 baar mera bistar garam kregi ? ( asked u near ur earlobe) ummmmmm ( now poora cotch ass cheeck pe chipka diya tha )

( sara innocent act ab nhi kr rha tha ab real pervert bahar nikal ke aa rha tha)
Like Reply
(25-07-2022, 01:37 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( laxmi ke sath 7 fere lete time pandit ne kaha tha ki zindagi ke sath bhi aur zindagi ke bad bhi rishta poore pavitrata aur loyalty ke sath nibhaunga aur yaha mai bahu ke peeth ko chus rha tha)

aumm aummmmmmm unnn sluppppppppppppp ( waist folds masalte hue peeth chatne laga) sluppp sluppppppppppppppp ahhhhhhhhhhhh

ghar mere naam pe hai to tu bhi meri hi hui na bete ki baad me ( trying to make priority )

use wapas nhi aana chahiye ( spine line ko chate hue kaha apne hi bete ko jaha gya hai waha se wapas na aane ki mannat mang rha tha biwi ke photo ke neeche) sluppppppppppppppppppppppppp bhot tasty hai tu ahhhhhhhh umm umm ummm ummm ( poore peth me chummi dene ke baad gardan ke side ko chumte hue) ummm umm din me 2 baar mera bistar garam kregi ? ( asked u near ur earlobe) ummmmmm ( now poora cotch ass cheeck pe chipka diya tha )

( sara innocent act ab nhi kr rha tha ab real pervert bahar nikal ke aa rha tha)

(you were sniffing her back and she could feel your breathe all over her back)

[Image: 278616305_ezgif-com-optimize-19.gif]

(she held your head with one hand and while caressing with one hand)

Nayan: Naah...........bete k baad nahi...............bete se pehle AAP

[Image: 239552309_a7298.jpg]

Nayan: aaya toh bhi koi fikar nahi

(saying that she rubbed her asscheeks on your crotch)

[Image: EnDHedJUYAEwgaG.jpg]

Nayan: Bas 2 baar kaafi hai.............2 baar mein kaam ho jaega?

[Image: 240980567_e_nvtjtviaam3wc.jpg]
Like Reply
(25-07-2022, 01:59 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: (you were sniffing her back and she could feel your breathe all over her back)

[Image: 278616305_ezgif-com-optimize-19.gif]

(she held your head with one hand and while caressing with one hand)

Nayan: Naah...........bete k baad nahi...............bete se pehle AAP

[Image: 239552309_a7298.jpg]

Nayan: aaya toh bhi koi fikar nahi

(saying that she rubbed her asscheeks on your crotch)

[Image: EnDHedJUYAEwgaG.jpg]

Nayan: Bas 2 baar kaafi hai.............2 baar mein kaam ho jaega?

[Image: 240980567_e_nvtjtviaam3wc.jpg]

( as u held my head i started listening to whatever u said the caressing u did with ur fingers on my head was making me a hungry yet obidient guy )

bete ka bhi mera hona chahiye ( saying that kissing ur neck sides) umm ummmmmm mmmmmmmmm

( as u moved ur ass back to my crotch i was turning horny and hungrier) uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh kya cheez hai tu ( humping u slowly now on ur ass)

2 baar matlab 4 -4 ghante ka session hoga bahu raniii ummmmmmmmm ummmm ( cheeckbone ko chusa )

wo aa bhi gya to use uske room me akele sone bolunga mere bistar pe tu soyegi bas mai aur tu basss ( ye sab baate meri biwi photo se sun bhi rhi hogi kya pata)

tu bhot tasty hai bahuuuu
Like Reply
(25-07-2022, 02:14 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as u held my head i started listening to whatever u said the caressing u did with ur fingers on my head was making me a hungry yet obidient guy )

bete ka bhi mera hona chahiye ( saying that kissing ur neck sides) umm ummmmmm mmmmmmmmm

( as u moved ur ass back to my crotch i was turning horny and hungrier) uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh kya cheez hai tu ( humping u slowly now on ur ass)

2 baar matlab 4 -4 ghante ka session hoga bahu raniii ummmmmmmmm ummmm ( cheeckbone ko chusa )

wo aa bhi gya to use uske room me akele sone bolunga mere bistar pe tu soyegi bas mai aur tu basss ( ye sab baate meri biwi photo se sun bhi rhi hogi kya pata)

tu bhot tasty hai bahuuuu

Nayan: hmmmm toh phir dopahar ke khaane ki zarurat nahi

(still ribbing the crotch with the sass cheek)
[Image: 234211722_b1233.jpg]

Nayan: waise usdin bathroom mein............toh apbi bahu k sath kya karne ka soch rahe the?

(as you kept rubbing and sniffing all over the body)

(her pallu slipped and was hanging on the bulge on her chest)

[Image: nayantara%2Bhot%2Bsaree%2Bstills%2B%25281%2529.jpg]
Like Reply