Fantasy | Updated - Part 49 | - Breaking Purvi - **Ragging, Forced, Humiliation, Rough Sex**
Very nice update...

Take your time and give us a blast.....
[+] 1 user Likes Johnnn63's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
we will wait bhai.. what new torments are hidden for in purvi in the warehouse
[+] 1 user Likes tweeny_fory's post
Like Reply
pls update
[+] 1 user Likes longindian_axe's post
Like Reply
Hello...

Please come back..

Not necessary to give a update.

But be in touch to the thread
Like Reply
(04-07-2022, 01:09 PM)Johnnn63 Wrote: Hello...

Please come  back..

Not necessary to give  a update.

But be in touch to the thread

Thread is not dead brother. I'm still here. It's a very busy time at work now. The story will continue soon. 

I appreciate your patience. Thank you guys.
Like Reply
bro, pls try to update the story...
Like Reply
**Part 41.**

Purvi stumbled out of the car, feeling nauseated by Ganesh’s reckless driving. She was arched over, heaving heavily with her back arched and her hands on her knees. Ganesh and Ravi exited the car, closing the door with loud thud.  

“Come on, little cow.”, Ravi whistled at her, calling her to follow them as both the boys slowly made their way towards the dimly lit warehouse.  

It took a moment for Purvi to register in her surroundings. She looked at the entrance they had driven past, two guards who seemed to be armed were looking back at her, smiling widely and excitedly talking among themselves. She could feel their eyes stripping her body, their faces mad with lust. They looked like typical Tamil movie gangsters. 

She quickly looked away, instead looking around frantically for the old man with the dog that Nila had told her about. She signed in relief when she noticed there was absolutely nobody else around except them. However, a BMW was parked close-by, which she knew was Viraj’s.  

“Hurry up.”, Ganesh called out to her. 

Purvi dragged her feet as she slowly made her way towards the entrance. She knew what to expect as her housemate had told her in detail. Rows upon rows on big heavy boxes were stacked along the walls. There would be an office at the other end of the warehouse. What was going to happen in there, she did not know.  

Should she beg? Should she plead for them to let her go? It didn’t work for sure. She had already tried. Others had already tried. To make it worse, this entire place was unfamiliar to her. She had absolutely no idea where she was or how she would be able to get any form of help. What if the people in the surrounding villages also worked for Ganesh’s family? Purvi could not see a way out of this. Her heart was beating so fast that she felt it might break out of her chest at any moment.  

Ravi opened the door to the small office, slapping her ass slightly as she walked past him. As per Nila’s description, there were cabinets and tables inside, a long couch placed near the wall. The office was old and the air was heavy due to the lack of proper ventilation.  

Viraj was seated on the couch, waiting patiently for them to arrive. He placed his phone on the table as he stood up to welcome Purvi with open arms.  

“Purvi! I’m so happy to see you again.” 

Purvi cringed hard as Viraj came closer to her, embracing her like a lover who hadn’t seen their other half for years. Purvi kept her arms down by her sides, making the scene awkward for everyone in the room.  

“I’m happy you made it. I was worried about Gunda driving you here. He tends to be a bit reckless.”, Viraj casually laughed.  

Purvi kept quiet. Looking around the room, trying to find a way out.  

“Don’t bother.”, Ravi spoke out, noticing her eyes. “Nobody leaves without our say. “. He smirked at her. Enjoying the look of hopelessness Purvi had in her eyes.  

“My father owns this place, little cow.”, Ganesh grabbed a bottle of beer and sat down on the edge of the couch, his legs slightly spread. He popped the top off and took a swing, drinking loudly. “Ahh.”, he burped loudly. Purvi looked at him with disgust, the fat rich slob that he was, she thought to herself. “This place is surrounded by my people. The walls are too high to jump over. Even if you do manage to run, we have people in every village close by. You know. To keep an eye out for the security officer. Not that it matters. Most of them work for my father.”, he continued, matter of factly.  

“We had the pleasure of Doggie’s company the last time.”, Viraj giggled like a little child. “As I'm sure you know. “ 

Purvi’s body stiffed up. She immediately thought of the big dog in the video. She felt her eye beginning to water as she awaited her fate.  

“No.No. Don’t be scared.”, Viraj noticed her reaction when he mentioned the video. “You see. Doggie fucked up. She brought it upon herself, by going to the security officer, then to the dean.”, he sighed dramatically, acting sad. ”We had to teach her a lesson.” 

“What lesson?!!”, Purvi raised her voice for the first time. “Nila did not deserve that! How could you?!”. Her body was shaking with anger as she struggled to hold back her tears.  

Viraj raised his hand, about to slap her as Purvi stumbled backwards, tripping over herself. Both Ravi and Ganesh erupted in laughter.  

“You are going to scare her off, yaar.”, Ganesh was looking at her top, watching Purvi’s breasts jiggle as she moved to adjust herself. She had her training bra on under her loose t-shirt.  

“You will talk to me with respect. “, Viraj growled at her, his eyes piercing through her skin. Purvi understood that he was a boy with the mentality of a child who had been spoiled rotten. He was used to getting anything and everything that he wanted, without anybody around to say no.  

“Enough yaar. We brought her here to have some fun. Let’s get to it already.”, Ganesh moaned as he adjusted his cock through his jeans, aching for some more action.  

“No … no … not again … “, deep down, Purvi knew why she was brought here but she wasn’t able to grasp the full reality of it just yet. “Please ... why am I here?”, she felt the tears running down her cheeks, “I did not do anything. I won’t tell anyone. Just take me home.” 

Viraj bent down, wiping the tears off her face. He gently helped her up until she was standing in front of the three boys again.  

“Indeed. You did not do anything. But it was such an enjoyable night. We all had a lot of fun. “, Viraj smiled, grinning widely. “We wanted to, erm, celebrate with you again.”  

Ravi laughed out loud. Watching Purvi from the side of his eye.  

“Ce … celebrate?”, Purvi looked dazed and confused. “That was a celebration for you?”. Viraj raised an eyebrow.  

“Enough!”. Ganesh bellowed; his big belly jiggled with his weight as he stood up suddenly. “Enough yaar. Why are you playing with this cow for so long? I’ve been dying to fuck her ass again since she got in the car.”  

Ganesh walked quickly towards Purvi, grabbing her by the hair.  

“AHHh!...it hurts …!”, Purvi shouted out in surprise as she felt her hair straining against her scalp. Ganesh pulled her towards the big table at the end of the room, flinging her body onto the tabletop.  

Purvi hit the table with a loud thud, her big breasts squished as she faceplanted onto the wooden surface. She lay on the table, her ass hanging off the edge as Ganesh came up behind her, unzipping his pants.  

“You don’t have any fucking patience, Gunda.” Viraj commented, clearly annoyed.  

“What’s your rush, fat ass?”, Ravi stood up from the couch he was seated on. “It’s not like you have anywhere to go. We have the place to ourselves.”  

Ganesh rolled his jeans off his legs and threw it onto the floor, turning around to look back at his friends. 

“You guys take too long yaar. Just fuck the bitch. Why bother playing with them? It’s a fucking waste of time bhai.”, Ganesh pleaded his case to Viraj.  

Purvi turned around slowly, trying to make minimum noise as possible. The three bastards were distracted, bickering among themselves.  

“What’s the point of playing around with them. We can have any bitch we want. “, Ganesh raised his voice again, looking at Ravi.  

Purvi quietly slid off the table, frantically looking around. Viraj, Ravi and Ganesh stood in a circle. Both Viraj and Ravi were clearly pissed at Ganesh. The fat boy was getting flustered. He wanted to quickly stick his cock into Purvi and release his load.  

“I’ve been doing it your way all the while yaar. I don’t give a fuck about playing mind games with these whores. They’re fucking poor. It’s not like they can do anything.”  

Purvi got on her knees behind them. Looking around frantically, her eyes locked onto the door she had come through 10 minutes ago.  

“Know your place, Gunda!”, Ravi raised his voice.  

Purvi slowly crawled, inching her way out below their line of sight towards the door.  

“What the fuck do you mean know my place? Do you know where you are? My father owns this place. The guards here are loyal to me! Not you!” 

The argument was getting loud.  

Purvi was getting close to the door. She stood up, and decided to sprint towards the door.  

“Fuck! Catch her Ravi!", Viraj noticed from the side of his eyes a quick movement. The boys wasted no time, forgetting their frustrations with each other. Ravi was the closest. He turned around, tripping slightly, as he was going down, he reached out, grabbing Purvi by the ankle.  

BAMM! Purvi felt a tight grip on her leg, losing her balance, she fell onto the door. “LET ME GO!”, she screamed, kicking her legs at Ravi’s face. Viraj and Ganesh rushed to her sides, each one grabbing hold of her arms.  

“Stupid bitch. Did you think you could run?”, Ganesh laughed as they pulled her back to the middle of the room.  

“WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!” 

Everyone in the room froze as a loud voice boomed over them. Everyone looked towards the door.  

An old man stood at the entrance, obviously annoyed at what he was seeing. Behind him, a large dark fat man with thick moustache was looking at the four of them. His face was unreadable, but his dark eyes were enough to make all three boys drop Purvi onto the floor in shock.  

“Mohan, we …. “, Viraj started to open his mouth.  

“Ap … Appa … “, Ganesh stuttered as he stood there in his shirt and underwear, in shock at the two figures that suddenly stepped into the office. 

“Explain yourself, Ganesh.”, the dark fat man boomed, not taking his eyes off his son.  

----------

**End of Part 41.**
[+] 4 users Like B1ryani's post
Like Reply
Hot one
[+] 1 user Likes fuckandforget's post
Like Reply
What an amazing build up with the cliffhanger !!
Looks like Gunda's father won't mind having a piece of Purvi's ass
[+] 1 user Likes dark5670's post
Like Reply
Details of a married hotwife from India

anyone wants it ?
Like Reply
Like Reply
want more ?
Like Reply
**Part 42.**

Sugumaran was disappointed.  

His son was standing in front of him like a deer trapped in headlights. To make matters worse, he was in his underwear. What was this fucking idiot thinking. He knew the other two boys as well, sons of his political contacts. He did not have a say in their actions nor did he bother about them.  

“Ap … Appa … “, Ganesh was lost for words. Standing there like an idiot.  

On the floor between the three boys, was a young girl. She looked like a student. The first thing that caught his eye was the size of her breasts, but that was not the issue right now.  

---------- 

Sugumaran came from the slums, these slums to be precise. He grew up in one of the villages close by. His parents were farmers, dirt poor farmers. He grew up having barely enough to get by, let alone to eat. He watched as his parents slowly succumbed to disease and famine.  

At 12, his neighbor claimed the land that was rightfully his as theirs and kicked him out to the streets. What could he do? It’s not like he had any documentation to prove it. Even if he did, they took it away from him. The men in the neighboring family beat him to an inch of his life and left him to die, telling him never to come back here. Everything he had, or thought he had, belongs to them now.  

Sugumaran walked, sometimes crawled into town, passing out multiple times from pain and hunger. He scavenged from rubbish dumps for bottles to sell, ate food from dustbins, begged on the streets. He was humiliated and insulted by every single person he met, until he turned 14.  

From the time he spent on the streets, he learnt. He watched as gangsters prowled the roads, living their best lives, flaunting money, expensive cars and women. He knew the hideouts; he knew which men to stay away from.  

His luck changed one night, Sugumaran was begging outside of an expensive whorehouse when there was a shootout between a known gangster, Raghav and a rival gang. Raghav’s men were pinned down, at least 3 were dead, their bodies lay in the middle of the street. Sugumaran was pinned in the middle, expecting to be shot and killed that night. Instead, adrenaline kicked in as he picked up a loaded gun and began to shoot back, indirectly killing the leader of the rival group by accident. Raghav’s men noticed this and took the opportunity to take their leader and run before the security officer showed up.  

About a week later, one of the men from Raghav’s gang saw Sugumaran on the streets, begging. He recognized the boy. Sugumaran was brought before Raghav, who offered him a job, shelter and food as a thank you gesture.  

Sugumaran started as a help around the big mansion, cleaning and learning to cook until he started to grow. At 16, Raghav offered him a place in his gang. Starting from the bottom, Sugumaran worked as a henchman, doing the dirty work. He learnt to kill, slaughter and disable rival gang businesses. He was street smart and quickly rose the ranks as the most dangerous of the lot until he became one of Raghav’s most trusted advisors. 

He saw many ways to expand the business, but was always limited by Raghav’s shortsightedness. The small-town gangster was happy being just that, a small-town gangster. Sugumaran wasn’t. He wanted more, and Raghav knew that the person who had once saved his life was now starting to become a threat.  

One night, in a private meeting with a dealer, Sugumaran staged an attack on Raghav, making sure the gangster was shot in the head, thus by right, giving him the opportunity he needed to become the new leader of the group. He claimed everything Raghav had as his. The few who dared to oppose him saw their families get fucked and killed, with them being made to watch before getting their throats slit.  

Sugumaran was not a stupid man. He made sure to play the game right, getting lawyers involved to sign off all of Raghav’s assets as his own to start building his empire. From the small-time drug dealers that they were, Sugumaran’s gang expanded rapidly – prostitution, political murder, kidnapping, bribery. His empire rose so rapidly that politicians began to notice him, making him an ally for their dirty work.  

With the money he made, he quickly purchased properties, land and legalized businesses while slowly expanding his illegal businesses. His men and him quickly found success and notoriety.  

His proudest moment was coming back to his childhood village, finding the neighbors who had wronged him before still living on the land that was rightfully his. The joy he felt when he brought out every man, woman and child to the middle of the field and personally shot them in the head before killing the head of the family, the same man who beat him and left him to die. He built this particular warehouse on top of their dead bodies. The warehouse means nothing to him as it is only a showcase of power, but he does store his goods here before distribution due to the strategic location of this little village.  

He has every family with a 10KM radius of this warehouse in his pocket, paying them to notify his men if there ever is a security officer presence. But fortunately for him, the local politicians deem him important enough to stay out of his business. He has fucked, killed and slaughtered anybody who gets in his way. He is the king of kings, and nobody dares to tell him otherwise.  

---------- 

“What ... the … fuck … are you doing?’’, Sugumaran said softly, reading the situation in the room. Both of Ganesh’s friends backed away, leaving the fat boy standing to face his father with Purvi on the floor.  

Purvi’s face changed, she recognized the old man from the videos that Viraj had shown her. He was in the room with Nila, the three boys and the dog. The old man knew why she was brought to the warehouse.  

“Uncle, we ... we were just … “, Viraj stammered, his voice shaky. Purvi had never once seen Viraj scared, but the look in his eyes was enough to tell her that he genuinely feared this man. 

“Was I talking to you?”, the deep voice boomed, “I was talking to my son.” 

Viraj sunk backwards, moving behind Ravi.  

“Appa … no … nothing … we were just playing around … “, Ganesh looked to his feet, then at Purvi. “It … it was her. She wanted to see the warehouse. “, he pointed his stubby finger.  

The big man looked down at Purvi’s scared and teary face. Mohan, the old man slowly stepped to the side, gently lifting Puri up by her arms until she stood beside Ganesh. She was lost, unable to read the room. What was going to happen now? Will he force the boys to let her go? Will she finally be set free from them? 

“Do you think of me as a fool, Ganesh?”, the man walked around the room, looking at Viraj and Ravi, who both dared not look up. “Do you know what I keep here? Why are there so many people here? Why did you bring this stranger here? What if she goes to the security officer? What if this warehouse is raided, and you are caught? What if any of you are caught?”, that last line was aimed at Viraj and Ravi, “Do you know what it would cost your fathers? What it would cost me? Is this a fucking game to you?”    

Nobody said a word. Purvi felt out of place. The fear of this man was starting to kick in. She could be a witness that they needed to keep quiet. He could kill her and bury her here and nobody would know.  

“She ... she won’t say anything, Pa.”, Ganesh mumbled, “We will make sure of it.”  

“You fucking idiots. All of you. How many people have you brought here?” 

“Uhh .. “ 

The big man’s dark face was red. He stood in front of his son, staring down at him from top to bottom. Ganesh kept his head hung, looking at the floor. Purvi realized his eyes were watering. She felt so out of place, afraid for her life.  

“Get out. You’re a fucking disappointment.”, the big man said softly.  

Viraj and Ravi quickly rushed past Mohan out to the exit. Ganesh stumbled backwards, grabbing his jeans off the floor and struggled to put it on. The old man, Mohan watched quietly as Ganesh slowly picked himself up and moved towards the door. The big man did not take his eyes off his son.  

Purvi was lost. She decided she would just follow Ganesh out the door and leave whatever that happens next up to fate. She did not want to be in the same room with this man. From the boy's reaction, she knew he was not someone she wanted to be stuck with alone.  

Ganesh looked at his father and slowly walked towards the door, with Purvi in tow. She kept her head down, walking briskly, trying to figure out her next move.  

“You.”  

They both froze. Purvi was sweating hard, the back of her shirt drenched with sweat.  

“You stay here. You go home Ganesh. I will deal with you later.” 

Ganesh turned around, taking a look at Purvi then at his father. Without saying a word, he left, closing the door softly on his way out. She stood there, looking at the wall, her legs trembling as she was now alone with these two strange men.  

----------

**End of Part 42.**
[+] 5 users Like B1ryani's post
Like Reply
All men take the opportunity. No one turns a savior. Nice narrative.
[+] 1 user Likes AjitKumar's post
Like Reply
**Part 43.**

Sugumaran was pissed, fuming mad. He looked at the girl who had stopped dead in her tracks in front of the door. He knew she was contemplating running. He wasn’t worried. He had arrived with about 20 of his men, all of whom were positioned all around the warehouse. Tonight, they had planned on moving some of the goods to his distributors.  

He was surprised when he entered the warehouse and saw his son's Range Rover and a blue BMW parked at the entrance. Mohan, who was seated in the car beside him, looked suspicious. He mumbled something about Ganesh wanting to learn the business, which Sugumaran knew was obviously bullshit. The boy was spoilt, never having to face any hardships growing up, he rode on his father's name to get anything and everything he wanted. He knew he had failed in making Ganesh the rightful heir to his empire. 

“Sit down.”, Mohan pointed to the couch. The girl was shaking, her entire body shivering. She quietly sat down, constantly stealing glances at the big man, watching his every move with fear.  

Sugumaran sat on the big chair in front of the table, he took out his knife and placed it carefully on the table, followed by his favorite pistol, a black Beretta. He uncocked it, checking to see if there was a bullet in the chamber, unlocked the safety, nodded slightly then placed it beside the knife. In his line of work, he always had to be ready for action. It takes but a single moment to end a life, and that included his.  

He wasn’t a stupid man; he knew he had let himself go. Piling on weight as his empire grew. It became less of a physical task but more of a test of his mental capability, relying heavily on his men to accomplish physically required jobs. 

Mohan brought him the ledger that contained all the cash and drug related transactions that had taken place within this particular warehouse. Sugumaran didn’t care, he had multiple warehouses within the state. Each with a different ledger. Only the bottom line mattered to him. He had an army of accountants that ensured the numbers are always balanced.  

“Put it away, Mohan.”, Sugumaran waved the large book aside. “What were they doing here?” 

“Sir, Ganesh is still young, he will make mistakes and learn fr … “  

“That is not what I asked you, Mohan!”, Sugumaran roared. “What was that idiot doing here?! And who the fuck is this girl”  

“Sir ... “, Mohan looked lost for words. He knew what Ganesh and his friends did here, but it was not his place to say it. He did not want to be involved in this family’s squabbles. 

“Leave, Mohan. I’ll ask her myself.” 

Sugumaran took a long look at the girl. He could see her chest heaving as she took big breaths. Her body was trembling with fear, trying her hardest not to look in their direction. She was beautiful, for a young girl. Her dark skin, features and small built together with a pair of big heavy-set breasts must have caught his boy's attention, as it was catching his. 

She would make an excellent addition to his whore house.  

---------- 

Purvi was shaking, listening to the two men talk. The big man looked to be in a very angry state, and the old man seemed to be fumbling for words. What was she doing here, she thought to herself. At this point she wished she had been allowed to leave. She would have preferred her chances with the boys instead of this man.  

She watched silently as the old man left the small office space, closing the door softly behind him. She was alone with the big man.  

“Come.” 

Purvi slowly stood up, making her way towards the table. There were no chairs opposite the man so she just stood there, at attention, staring at her feet. She glanced at the knife and gun on the table, shuddering slightly. The big man watched her every move, thinking hard.  

“Who are you?”, he asked, his tone a little softer. 

“Purvi … sir …". She heard the old man call him sir and thought it was best she follows suit. He didn’t seem to blink. 

“Purvi … how do you know my son?” 

Purvi looked up at the man seated across the table. At this point she could get a clearer view under the dim fluorescent light. The man was huge, his oily hair gelled back with a thick moustache above his lip. He had a thick gold chain, gold bracelets and a few big gold rings on his fingers.  

“He ... uh … we are in the same college … sir … “ 

The big man stared at Purvi, contemplating her answers. Purvi watched his eyes shift from her face, down to her breasts.  

“Same college? … Are you his girlfriend?  

“No sir. “ 

“What was he doing in his underwear?”  

“… “, Purvi kept quiet. She did not want to open another can of worms without knowing where her answers would land her.  

“Are you a whore?”, he raised his eyebrow.  

The question took her by surprise. “What?!! No! I’m not a … a …. whore!”, Purvi stammered, flushed by the question. Yes. She wasn’t a prostitute. Also, yes. She did get gang fucked by the three boys. “I’m ... I'm just a student. “ 

The big man picked up his knife, twirling it between his fingers, his eyes never leaving her.  

“So ... what are you doing here?’ 

---------- 

Sugumaran was taking in the details of the girl that stood in front of him. He was contemplating what to do with her. He did not expect to find a random girl in his warehouse, let alone a girl brought here by his son and his friends. If she was indeed a whore, he could pay her off, threaten her family and send her on her way.  

This girl did indeed look like a student. She was simply dressed, in a loose T-shirt and long pants, her hair hung loose on her shoulders, no extensive make up or a desire to seduce a man.  

“I will not repeat myself.”, he asked again, this time raising his voice a little bit, “Why are you here?”  

“They ... they brought me here sir … “ 

“Brought you here?! Do you know where here is? Do you know what I keep here?”, Sugumaran stood up, holding the knife in one hand, he stormed around the table until he stood face to face with the young girl.  

“No … no sir … I don’t know anything. “, she had tears in her eyes, her body was trembling from fear.  

Sugumaran grabbed her tightly by the arm, his other hand placing the tip of the sharp knife on her throat. “If you do not know anything, there is no reason for you to be here anymore. A random student, brought here by my son and his friends … for fun? Are you in any gang? Are you getting information for my competitors”.  

“Noo ... sir … please sir please … don’t hurt me … “, She girls started to cry hard, tears flowing heavily, she gripped Sugumaran’s wrist, trying her best to push the knife away from her throat. “Sir .. sir ... please sir …"  

“Tell me the truth, lie to me and I wi … “, he pressed the knife into her skin a little deeper. 

“To fuck me. To fuck me. They brought me here to fuck me. “, she shouted, taking deep breaths in between her sobs. “Your son and his friends … they go around picking on girls, abusing and fucking them and leaving them to rot … “  

“Wha … what? “, Sugumaran was slightly taken back by what she told him, loosening his grip. 

“Yes … They brought me here … to fuck me. Like they did, at my home. And to my friend. And to many other students in college. They have their fun, and they throw us away …. They are sadists and ... “ 

Sugumaran burst out laughing, he continued to hold the girl's shoulder, but took the knife away from her throat, “Hahahahahaha”, his deep voice boomed inside the small office space, his big stomach jiggling with every laugh, his thick moustache twirled up with his lips as he continued to laugh loudly. 

The girl stared at him in disbelief. “Sir ... I ... “ 

“That is all?” 

“What do you mean? Sir, your son … “ 

Sugumaran placed a hand over her mouth to shut her up. His son might not be perfect, but no random bitch will live another day if they bad mouth him “Boys will be boys. Why am I not surprised, the idiot. I have so many whore houses he could go to. But he is like his father, he must like the chase. “, Sugumaran smiled as the girl’s eye went wide as he continued to cover her mouth. “So … you are a fucking nobody. Just a random bitch my son had decided to stick his cock into.” 

He slowly brought the knife down to her T-shirt, placing it over her breasts, letting the sharp blade rest on the meat over the thin cloth.  

“I wonder how many bitches he must have brought here. I will have a word with him in private. But now, what did you say again?”, Sugumaran pushed her backwards slowly until her back hit the edge of the table, not taking his hand off her mouth, his big belly pushing itself against her. Her head was shaking, trying to scream into his hand, her eyes were wide open as the fear started to set in. It had been so long since he had laid hands on anyone. “They already fucked you? And they brought you here? For more? “, he smiled slightly.  

“Well, you must be a good fuck then.” 

----------

**End of Part 43.**
Like Reply
Excellent....
Glad you came back
Like Reply
(22-07-2022, 02:26 PM)Johnnn63 Wrote: Excellent....
Glad you came back

Thank you sir.
Like Reply
god to see update.. pls post more
Like Reply
**Part 44.**

Purvi was struggling to breathe as the big man had his thick hand over her mouth, parts of his rings were sharp and digging into her skin. The tip of the sharp knife was piercing through her thin T-shirt into the flesh of her right breast. The edge of the table was causing her pain in her lower back.  

The smell of cigarettes was evident in his breath, and so was the overwhelming stench of body oil, making it even more difficult to breathe on top of having his hand over her mouth.  

She was right in being fearful of being stuck alone in this little space with this man. He had a wild look in his eye when she told him the reason why she was brought here.  

“You look like you would make a good whore.”, he smiled slyly, looking at her in the eye. “Let me take a closer look at you.”, he slowly released his hand from her lips.  

Purvi opened her mouth, getting ready to scream for help. The big man was expecting this, “Go ahead. Scream. “, he laughed a little. “Nobody here is going to help you. I have 20 men waiting for me outside, men who would appreciate a good fuck, especially with a young big titted bitch like you.”  

“Sir … please sir … let me go … I won’t tell anybody about this place … “. Purvi whispered softly, pleading. 

The big man took a step back, looking at her from head to toe, “Take off your shirt.” 

“Sir … “ 

“Take it off.“, he brought the knife to her face, warning her.  

Purvi tried her best to contain herself. Her body was moving without her consent, as if on autopilot, she slowly grabbed the sides of her T-shirt, gently pulling it off over her head. The T-shirt caught the bottom of the cheap training bra, pulling up her breasts then releasing the soft tender flesh back down in a furious jiggle. She placed her shirt on the table, then quickly using both her hands to cover her chest.  

The big man smiled, taking in the view before him. “Now, your pants.”  

“No! Please sir. No.!”  

“I said take it off.” 

Purvi did not know what else to do except to slowly push her pants down to the floor. She stood there, ashamed and afraid. Her right hand slowly glided down towards her panties, trying to cover the thick camel toe her puffy pussy lips had created.   

“Hahahahahaha. Don’t be shy, whore.”, the big man slowly turned around and walked towards the couch. A loud creak could be heard as his full weight hit the cushion. He looked up from his seating position at Purvi who was still standing beside the table.  

“Mohan.”, the big man called to his associate. “Come.”  

Purvi was taken back by the sudden sound of the door opening. She was not expecting him to call out to the old man. Mohan must have been waiting patiently outside the door. She automatically crouched down, hoping to cover as much of her body as she could from him, which made the big man smile widely.  

“Sir?” 

---------- 

Sugumaran was seated on the old couch, waiting for Mohan to enter. The girl stood beside the table clad only in her bra and panties. Her big tits seemed to struggle in her bra, the supple brown flesh pushing the tight cups to their absolute limit. He could make out a tiny bit of her dark areola peeking out at him.  

She had an amazing figure, a body to die for. He was no stranger to the pleasures of flesh, owning many brothels in town and the outskirts. He got his stock of whores locally, either kidnapping young girls from their poverty-stricken families, offering little to no money as compensation. These girls were made to cater to the lower caste. He also had girls from Thailand, Cambodia and other Asian countries to satisfy the higher society, occasionally hosting fuck parties to for his partners and high-end clients, including politicians. The younger the girl, the better. A virgin? That comes at a much higher cost only a selected few were allowed to purchase.  

Occasionally he selects a few of these girls, fucks them raw and allows his men a chance to release their load. Some of these girls get fucked throughout the night, often taking multiple cocks in all their holes at the same time before being brought to his village brothels.  

Some clients have specific requests, may it be anal, bondage or torture, he gives them free reign, but charges them if they damage his girls. After all, he could easily get more. 

Sugumaran himself has a thing for torturing these girls, there was something about seeing them in pain and succumbing to him that gave him the ultimate dose of pleasure. The look in their eyes as they pleaded and begged gave him chills.   

After all, it was just business.  

“Bring me a beer, Mohan.”, Sugumaran smiled, “Also, where is my son?”  

“They left sir. “, Mohan kept glancing at the girl who was crouched by the table, trying her best to hide her face and body from his prying eyes.  

“Where did they go?” 

“I don’t know sir. They just got into their cars and drove off.” 

He waved Mohan away. It did not matter to Sugumaran where his son had gone. He had come here initially for business, but his plans had changed. The old man slowly stepped out of the office, getting refreshments for his boss.  

Sugumaran clicked his fingers, “You. Come here.”  

The girl looked at him in fear, her eyes were constantly darting around the room, trying to figure out her situation. It was starting to annoy him. He picked up an empty plastic ashtray, flinging it at her. He never intended to hit her. His actions were meant to intimidate her, the ashtray hit the wall with a loud bang, ash and old cigarette butts flew to the ground. Her mouth was open in shock shaking her head slowly.  

“Come here, whore.” 

The girl slowly stood up, still covering her bra with her hands, she walked with caution towards Sugumaran. She dared not look up, eyes peeled to the floor. She stopped only when she stood directly in front of him. He saw a tear stream off her cheeks down onto the floor. 

Sugumaran arched his back, leaning forward towards her, his face inches from her thighs. He could get a faint whiff of Lavender off her skin. He watched as her thighs trembled, her smooth dusky skin gleaming under the dim lights. She had one hand cupped over her thin white panty, her long slender fingers struggling to block his view.  

His long knife lay by his side, within arm’s reach a he placed a hand on her leg, gently touching her skin. “Put your hands to your sides.” 

Her eyes were closed, as she very slowly moved both her hands to her hips. He could hear her sniffling slightly but it did not concern him. His gaze was transfixed by fat camel toe in front of him. Sugumaran slowly traced his finger along her smooth skin, until he finally reached her panty line. He slid his fingers between her thighs, pinching her fat puffy pussy lips together over the thin piece of cloth. 

“OOwww … “, the girl’s body jerked up as Sugumaran continued to pinch the flesh. “Ahh! Ahh! Oww.. Sir … stop ... please …. it hurts … “, both her hands reached out, grabbing Sugumaran’s wrist. The more she tried to push his wrist away, the harder he pinched. Her breasts danced as she twisted and turned trying to get him to let go.  

“Stupid bitch.”, he laughed.  

There was a light sound of a click from behind them as the door opened. Mohan walked in, bringing with him a long bottle of cold beer and a tall glass. He placed them neatly on the table, then slowly turned around to look at Sugumaran.  

“Bring the bottle here, Mohan.”, Sugumaran said loudly, his fingers still between the girl's legs as she squirmed, “I’m thirsty.”.  

Mohan removed the cap and handed the bottle over to Sugumaran, who took a long and deep gulp. He released his grip a little bit, this time letting the palm of his hand casually cup her pussy. Her sobbing was getting louder. The girl had one hand over Sugumaran’s hand, trying to numb the pain from her groin.  

“What do you think of this whore, Mohan?”, he casually asked, as he placed the bottle on the floor, “She would make a fine addition to our whorehouse, wouldn’t she?”, he laughed softly. 

“Yes sir, I know people who would pay a lot for her.”, Mohan looked at the girl, staring at the ample of flesh sticking out of her bra. He smiled.  

The girl’s face was struck with fear upon hearing their discussion. “No … no … no … please sir … “  

“I did not know my son was having such fun at his college, Mohan.”, Sugumaran laughed, clearly having his fun at the expense of her suffering and humiliation. “Shall we see what’s hiding under here?”, he gently squeezed her pussy again. 

“Leave me alone with her, Mohan. I will call you when I am done … “ 

Mohan understood. The old man slowly turned around and closed the door behind him leaving his boss to have his fun.  

----------

**End of Part 44.**
Like Reply
Excellent going...
Like Reply