Fantasy | Updated - Part 49 | - Breaking Purvi - **Ragging, Forced, Humiliation, Rough Sex**
**Author’s Note** - Purvi is a young busty Tamil girl hailing from a small village who has been accepted into a local college. Ragging is a norm, as she slowly finds out from her student hostel mate, Nila, another local village girl. The plot thickens when Nila informs her that she has been selected next for ragging by a bunch of well politically connected boys.  

This story is a dark fantasy and does not relate to anybody dead or alive. As the story progresses, I will incorporate heavy fondling and groping, abuse, exhibition, humiliation, old/young, group sex, insertion, water sports, piercing, anal and double penetration.  

If you feel that this story eventually gets too dark for you, I would suggest you stop reading from the point you feel uncomfortable. I am writing this strictly from my imagination and not inspired by any real-life cases/experiences.  

Main Introductory Characters :  

Purvi – The main protagonist of this story. A young Tamilan dusky beauty, blessed with a big bust and a slim body. She finds herself trapped and abused by the three main antagonists of the story 

Nila (Doggie) - Purvi’s housemate. A senior to Purvi, Nila is sent by the antagonists to inform Purvi that it is her turn to be ragged by them. Nila’s past experience will slowly unfold as the story progresses as well.  

Viraj – The main antagonist. A spoilt brat, his father being the local political party leader makes him untouchable in college and the local town. He is the leader of the gang that tortures and abuses other students, in the name of ragging, for their own pleasure.  

Ravi – Viraj's best friend and confidant. Ravi’s father is another high-ranking officer in the local political party. Having grown up with Viraj, the two are the best of friends. Ravi follow’s every instruction given by Viraj, no questions asked. 

Ganesh (Gunda) - The third member of the gang. Given the nickname “Gunda” for being overweight, Ganesh is the son of a local gangster. Of all three, he is the most abusive, taking pleasure on the pain and torture of his student victims.  

Secondary Characters : 

Prof. Ananda Bakshi - A college professor with a liking for young girls. He was a father figure to Purvi, being her mentor and teacher. Prof.Bakshi took part in Purvi's first task.

Halim (Dadaji) - An ex military man. Halim had set his dark past behind him, starting a new life running a mart in Purvi's flat. Halim would be a part of Purvi's second task.

**More characters will be introduced as the story progresses. Stay tuned for Chapter 1.**
[+] 8 users Like B1ryani's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Also pls mention now itself to wat level purva will be changed to. So tat people can have expectation
[+] 1 user Likes Dignifiedtodirty84's post
Like Reply
If u can write this, truwt me this will be a brillianr story. Also after point of time if u use hypnotism u can destroy purvaa to any level
[+] 2 users Like Dignifiedtodirty84's post
Like Reply
pls proceed
[+] 1 user Likes longindian_axe's post
Like Reply
Nicely layed out. Waiting for updates. Good luck!
[+] 1 user Likes masochist's post
Like Reply
Wow...plot seems interesting! Bring it on bro! Super excited about it..just the introduction of the characters is enough for a boner
[+] 1 user Likes dark5670's post
Like Reply
Please justify the title "Breaking Purvi" and avoid following the cliched plot where the victim gradually starts enjoying her ordeal. Hope you will take care of it!
Like Reply
(02-03-2022, 02:51 PM)dark5670 Wrote: Please justify the title "Breaking Purvi" and avoid following the cliched plot where the victim gradually starts enjoying her ordeal. Hope you will take care of it!

If you have read my stories, you will know the victims don't enjoy it.

Check out > Dadi's Little Slut and you will know my style. I want this to be darker.
[+] 1 user Likes B1ryani's post
Like Reply
Chapter 1 : Semester Break

**Part 1.**

The last day of exams marked the end of Purvi’s first semester in college. Coming from a lower middle-class family, Purvi was the third child of a daily wage earner and a housewife. Her father worked hard, making sure Purvi got the proper education she needed to pursue a higher education. She knew it was the only way to gain financial security to help the betterment of her family so she studied hard, toiling day and night to achieve the scores she needed to be the first in her family to be accepted into a local college. Purvi had even managed to secure a scholarship from a local NGO to assist with her expenses.  

Her cheery and outgoing personality made it easy for her to quickly make new friends even though most of the students came from middle to upper class families. Most of them were much better off than her but managed to make do. She limited her spending only to the necessities, cutting the cost of dining out by cooking at home. Purvi had even taken up reading, she filled up her Saturday nights by borrowing books from the college library instead of visiting the bars and clubs with her mates.    

She was a beautiful girl, your typical dusky Tamil beauty with big brown eyes and sharp features. Her body was slim but what stood out were her huge breasts on her small 5”2 frame. From the time she was 12, her breasts had started to grow, gaining the unwanted attention of boys and men alike from her village. In school, she was the subject of jealousy from the other girls, giving her nicknames like” milk truck” behind her back. The boys always flocked towards her, trying to get a peek or a grope of her heavy chest.  

Before she started college, Purvi had managed to find a room in a small low cost flat within walking distance of college. The small two-bedroom unit was shared with another student, Nila, who was a senior by two semesters. Nila too, came from a small village from a lower middle-class family. She was slightly above average in terms of looks, had flawless dark brown skin and straight long hair.  

Nila was a very quiet individual, mostly spending her time in her room. Studying perhaps, Purvi knew Nila was a bright student, excelling in her studies. She would only come out to cook, wash her clothes and occasionally clean up, keeping the flat spotless. Purvi helped too, of course, taking the opportunity to try and bond with Nila.  

Nila was never rude or smug towards Purvi, keeping conversations casual, about classes, lecturers or things related to their home. On occasion, Purvi noticed that Nila would disappear at night, only coming home in the wee hours of the morning, but she never probed further out of respect for Nila’s privacy.   

It was late in the evening on Thursday when Purvi came home after finishing her final paper. She removed her shoes at the door and walked into the living room, noticing Nila sitting on the couch, scrolling through her phone.  

“Hey Nila.”, Purvi smiled at her, waving slightly as she gently placed her bag on the floor, afraid to damage the laptop that was given to her by the NGO that was part of her scholarship package. Breathing heavily after having to walk up 2 flights of stairs.  

The layout of the flat was simple and small. Upon entering the main door, you are in the hall which doubles as a living room. The entire space opens up to the small kitchen at the back. On the left walls are two doors leading to both Purvi’s and Nila’s rooms. The flat owner was kind enough to provide the basic home appliances for them.  

A simple 3-seater and 2-seater couch facing each other in the living room with a small table in the middle. There is even a small wall mounted television with the basic channels. Further down, a small round dining table that is able to seat four that is placed directly in front of the kitchen. Each room comes with its own bathroom. The flat was probably built at the same time as the college many years ago for student occupation as the exterior is old and faded.  

“Hi Purvi.”, Nila looked up from her phone, she smiled slightly, watching every move Purvi made, as if studying her. Her gaze shifted towards Purvi’s heaving chest, watching it rise and fall. “You had your last paper today, didn’t you?” 

“Yeah. It was pretty tough, but I think I did ok.”. Nila was seated on the long couch as Purvi slumped down onto the 2-seater, tired from the day’s activities.  

Nila smiled slightly. “Thats good to hear.”, Nila glanced down at her phone, reading a WhatsApp chat then looked up at Purvi again. “Are you going back for the semester break?” 

“Nope. Unfortunately, I could not get my train tickets in time. Also, my family will be away for a distant relative’s wedding. I would be alone at home anyway so I guess I will be spending some time here.”, Purvi replied, wondering if Nila was casually asking her to leave.   

“I see.”, her face turned into a slight frown. She quickly realized it and gave Purvi a smile. “Hey, have you had anything to eat?”  

“Yea. I had something early on.”, Purvi smiled, wanting to slowly get up to go into her room to freshen up.   

“Purvi, hold on.”  

“What’s up?”, she slouched back onto the chair, surprised that Nila was a little more chatty than usual today.   

“Hey... Uhm... you know that... Uh... in this college... Some older students... they conduct ragging on the newcomers... “, Nila was stammering, she gulped a little.   

Purvi’s body arched forward, dreading what was coming next. She let out a heavy sigh. “Yea... I heard about this from some classmates...”, she continued, her gaze piercing into Nila’s eyes. “What about it?”  

“Ermm... so, I was asked to tell you...”, Nila seemed to be deep in thought, thinking about her words very carefully.   

Purvi kept quiet, waiting for Nila to find her voice again.  

“...tonight, they would like to conduct their ragging... on you...”, Nila whispered.  

“That’s it?”, Purvi laughed a little. “I mean, how bad can it be? Is it a group thing?”. Purvi was told that juniors in college are usually ragged on by seniors, but just made to drink disgusting stuff, do something embarrassing or disturb a professor. Nothing out of the norm.  

Nila eyes were wide open, looking at Purvi. Her face remained serious. “No.. No.. Just on you...”  

“I see...”, Purvi took note of Nila’s serious expression, assuming that she is trying to scare her, she decided to play along.  

“Ok. Well.. When and where?”   

“They will come here.” 

“Here?.. And who is they”, Purvi was slightly taken aback. Usually, the seniors would rag on students in the college compound itself, with the aim of public embarrassment. It was somewhat a rite of passage. The juniors are then accepted into the group and treated as friends and collegemates. It was something Purvi knew she would eventually have to go through.  

“I can’t tell you.”, Nila said, lowering her voice to barely a whisper. She looked back down at her phone. “They’ll be here by 10. They just told me to inform you.” 

“Ok then.”, Purvi giggled a bit as she got up. “I guess we will see what happens later.”, she shrugged her shoulders as she made her way into her room. Nila was putting on a good show trying to scare her.

**End of Part 1.**
[+] 6 users Like B1ryani's post
Like Reply
(03-03-2022, 09:16 AM)B1ryani Wrote: Chapter 1 : Semester Break

**Part 1.**

The last day of exams marked the end of Purvi’s first semester in college. Coming from a lower middle-class family, Purvi was the third child of a daily wage earner and a housewife. Her father worked hard, making sure Purvi got the proper education she needed to pursue a higher education. She knew it was the only way to gain financial security to help the betterment of her family so she studied hard, toiling day and night to achieve the scores she needed to be the first in her family to be accepted into a local college. Purvi had even managed to secure a scholarship from a local NGO to assist with her expenses.  

Her cheery and outgoing personality made it easy for her to quickly make new friends even though most of the students came from middle to upper class families. Most of them were much better off than her but managed to make do. She limited her spending only to the necessities, cutting the cost of dining out by cooking at home. Purvi had even taken up reading, she filled up her Saturday nights by borrowing books from the college library instead of visiting the bars and clubs with her mates.    

She was a beautiful girl, your typical dusky Tamil beauty with big brown eyes and sharp features. Her body was slim but what stood out were her huge breasts on her small 5”2 frame. From the time she was 12, her breasts had started to grow, gaining the unwanted attention of boys and men alike from her village. In school, she was the subject of jealousy from the other girls, giving her nicknames like” milk truck” behind her back. The boys always flocked towards her, trying to get a peek or a grope of her heavy chest.  

Before she started college, Purvi had managed to find a room in a small low cost flat within walking distance of college. The small two-bedroom unit was shared with another student, Nila, who was a senior by two semesters. Nila too, came from a small village from a lower middle-class family. She was slightly above average in terms of looks, had flawless dark brown skin and straight long hair.  

Nila was a very quiet individual, mostly spending her time in her room. Studying perhaps, Purvi would think Nila was a bright student, excelling in her studies. She would only come out to cook, wash her clothes and occasionally clean up, keeping the flat spotless. Purvi helped too, of course, taking the opportunity to try and bond with Nila.  

Nila was never rude or smug towards Purvi, keeping conversations casual, about classes, lecturers or things related to their home. On occasion, Purvi noticed that Nila would disappear at night, only coming home in the wee hours of the morning, but she never probed further out of respect for Nila’s privacy.   

It was late in the evening on Thursday when Purvi came home after finishing her final paper. She removed her shoes at the door and walked into the living room, noticing Nila sitting on the couch, scrolling through her phone.  

“Hey Nila.”, Purvi smiled at her, waving slightly as she gently placed her bag on the floor, afraid to damage the laptop that was given to her by the NGO that was part of her scholarship package. Breathing heavily after having to walk up 2 flights of stairs.  

The layout of the flat was simple and small. Upon entering the main door, you are in the hall which doubles as a living room. The entire space opens up to the small kitchen at the back. On the left walls are two doors leading to both Purvi’s and Nila’s rooms. The flat owner was kind enough to provide the basic home appliances for them.  

A simple 3-seater and 2-seater couch facing each other in the living room with a small table in the middle. There is even a small wall mounted television with the basic channels. Further down, a small round dining table that is able to seat four that is placed directly in front of the kitchen. Each room comes with its own bathroom. The flat was probably built at the same time as the college many years ago for student occupation as the exterior is old and faded.  

“Hi Purvi.”, Nila looked up from her phone, she smiled slightly, watching every move Purvi made, as if studying her. Her gaze shifted towards Purvi’s heaving chest, watching it rise and fall. “You had your last paper today, didn’t you?” 

“Yeah. It was pretty tough, but I think I did ok.”. Nila was seated on the long couch as Purvi slumped down onto the 2-seater, tired from the day’s activities.  

Nila smiled slightly. “Thats good to hear.”, Nila glanced down at her phone, reading a WhatsApp chat then looked up at Purvi again. “Are you going back for the semester break?” 

“Nope. Unfortunately, I could not get my train tickets in time. Also, my family will be away for a distant relative’s wedding. I would be alone at home anyway so I guess I will be spending some time here.”, Purvi replied, wondering if Nila was casually asking her to leave.   

“I see.”, her face turned into a slight frown. She quickly realized it and gave Purvi a smile. “Hey, have you had anything to eat?”  

“Yea. I had something early on.”, Purvi smiled, wanting to slowly get up to go into her room to freshen up.   

“Purvi, hold on.”  

“What’s up?”, she slouched back onto the chair, surprised that Nila was a little more chatty than usual today.   

“Hey... Uhm... you know that... Uh... in this college... Some older students... they conduct ragging on the newcomers... “, Nila was stammering, she gulped a little.   

Purvi’s body arched forward, dreading what was coming next. She let out a heavy sigh. “Yea... I heard about this from some classmates...”, she continued, her gaze piercing into Nila’s eyes. “What about it?”  

“Ermm... so, I was asked to tell you...”, Nila seemed to be deep in thought, thinking about her words very carefully.   

Purvi kept quiet, waiting for Nila to find her voice again.  

“...tonight, they would like to conduct their ragging... on you...”, Nila whispered.  

“That’s it?”, Purvi laughed a little. “I mean, how bad can it be? Is it a group thing?”. Purvi was told that juniors in college are usually ragged on by seniors, but just made to drink disgusting stuff, do something embarrassing or disturb a professor. Nothing out of the norm.  

Nila eyes were wide open, looking at Purvi. Her face remained serious. “No.. No.. Just on you...”  

“I see...”, Purvi took note of Nila’s serious expression, assuming that she is trying to scare her, she decided to play along.  

“Ok. Well.. When and where?”   

“They will come here.” 

“Here?.. And who is they”, Purvi was slightly taken aback. Usually, the seniors would rag on students in the college compound itself, with the aim of public embarrassment. It was somewhat a rite of passage. The juniors are then accepted into the group and treated as friends and collegemates. It was something Purvi knew she would eventually have to go through.  

“I can’t tell you.”, Nila said, lowering her voice to barely a whisper. She looked back down at her phone. “They’ll be here by 10. They just told me to inform you.” 

“Ok then.”, Purvi giggled a bit as she got up. “I guess we will see what happens later.”, she shrugged her shoulders as she made her way into her room. Nila was putting on a good show trying to scare her.

**End of Part 1.**

Great start!  yourock

Looking forward to the next part.  clps
Like Reply
(02-03-2022, 03:02 PM)B1ryani Wrote: If you have read my stories, you will know the victims don't enjoy it.

Check out > Dadi's Little Slut and you will know my style. I want this to be darker.

Appreciate your getting feedback from the readers and implement it in your story!,  clps
Like Reply
**Part 2.**

Purvi entered the room, laying her bag down on the small table to the side of the wall and sat on the edge of the bed, thinking hard. Purvi had managed to put on a tough face and attitude in front of Nila, but her heart was beating fast.   

Shit. She thought. She knew this day would come. Some of the friends she had made in class had already gone through it, and now they hang out with the seniors, getting help they need in regards to their studies or just plain friendship. Purvi was shy in nature, and she hoped that she wouldn’t have to do anything too embarrassing.   

Purvi slowly got up, peeking out the window before pulling the curtains shut and letting herself fall onto the bed. She picked up her phone, looking at the time before scrolling through her Facebook. The time was 7.00 PM, giving her 3 hours before whoever ‘they’ were, came to the flat. It had also just occurred to her that her ragging was taking place at night, in the privacy of her flat? It didn’t make sense.   

She lay there for half an hour, letting her mind rest from the grueling exam, wondering what she would have to do to be accepted by her seniors. “Fuck it.”, she said to herself, pushing her body off the bed and stood in front of the mirror. 

Purvi removed the band off her ponytail, letting her long hair fall down to her shoulders. She grabbed the sides of her churidar, pulling it off over her head and checked herself out. A bra at least one size too small for her was struggling to hold her breasts in place, the edges of her dark areolas were peeking out. Purvi had no choice but to reuse some of her mother's older bras to save money, rarely spoiling herself by buying new ones. Even so, they aren’t the best of quality but she has made do thus far.  

She slowly unhooked the bra, letting her big breasts fall down. Two big mounds of juicy tit meat hung off her chest with large dark wrinkly areolas. Her nipples were thick and rubbery, made perfect to be suckled and fed on. The sight of her topless would drive any man mad with lust. She looked at herself for a little while, then pushed her bottoms and panty down to her feet.   

Purvi looked at her flat stomach, then down towards her clean-shaven pubic area. Two fat dark pussy lips were stuck together, looking like a present waiting to be unwrapped to expose all the wet pink goodies that laid in between them. She turned sideways, checking out the two firm juicy butt cheeks on her rear. She looked like a goddess.  

Nila sat in the hall, thinking hard. She was hoping that Purvi would have decided to go back to her hometown today. Her disappointment was obvious when Purvi had said no. She looked at her phone, 8.15 PM, roughly one and a half hours more until the trio of bastards come here. Nila looked at Purvi’s closed room door, she could barely make out the sound of the shower running. Should she just tell Purvi to leave, grab a bus or a train to some cousin or relative’s home and stay there for a couple of weeks?  

Nila knew that Purvi assumed she would be ragged by the regular seniors inside college, because that was she thought was going to happen to her as well. How did it get so wrong, so bad so quick. She did not want to subject Purvi to the same horrors she had to endure, but at this point she did not have a choice.  

What would the results be if she had asked Purvi to leave?  

1. She would end up being the victim again, leading to another night of terror.  
2. The bastards would just move on to the next pick. 

These three were smart, they only preyed on girls. Making sure they choose those who have travelled from far away, not from a well-to-do family, and/or of a lower caste. Another important requirement was that the girls of course had to be beautiful, being ugly or fat actually saved you from them. They did their research thoroughly, ensuring none of the victims are from well-connected or influential families.   

Many of their victims left the college after their night of ragging, opting to stop their studies or have been thrown out for reporting these three to the dean. Some, the strong ones, stayed on, biting their teeth to finish their courses semester after semester, having to endure being in the same vicinity as with the trio. 

No one else knew about these so called “ragging” by this gang except the selected few victims. The dean and some professors knew, of course, but they were too afraid to do anything about it. They were of course powerless. Nila had heard, from another victim of this trio’s ragging activities, that one or two of these so-called professors had even taken part in their torture, knowing that their identity and position were safeguarded by these boys. These professors even want to be in their good graces, knowing this trio of boys are from politically strong families.  

Nila sighed. Fucking bastards. All of them. She could feel herself tearing up.  

The door unlocked, with Purvi stepping out in her towel into the hall. Nila quickly wiped her eyes and smiled at her.  

“Oh, sorry! I thought you had gone back into your room.”. Purvi smiled sheepishly.  

“No... No... It's ok., I'm just mindlessly scrolling through Instagram.”, she lied. Nila could not take her eyes off Purvi’s breasts hidden inside the towel; she could make out her nipples poking through the wet fabric very obviously. Purvi’s hair had been tied back into a ponytail again, little droplets of water grazed along her neck and shoulders.  

“I’m just grabbing a quick bite before the...”, Purvi put her hands up, in a sarcastic motion, “...ragging. Haha.”, she laughed. Nila smiled back looking at her.   

“Are you going to be here?”, Purvi asked, while taking a bun out of the cabinet.  

“Yea. I was instruc...i mean, was asked to be here as well.”, Nila lied, she hated herself for doing this to Purvi, she was on the verge of tears, trying her hardest not to burst out crying., “You know, just to make sure things don’t get... uh... out of hand...”. 

“Right. Right. I’ll go get changed then.”, Purvi said, bouncing back into her room.  

Nila buried her face into the palm of her hands, a single tear drifted slowly down her cheek. Fuck them all, she thought to herself.

**End of Part 2.**
[+] 5 users Like B1ryani's post
Like Reply
Awesome build up! Fantastic style of writing...loved the due attention in detailing the characters. Keep it on.
Like Reply
wow another gem in making.. loved the concept...
i earlier loved the ragging story .. but it was left unfinished...

keep rocking bhai
[+] 1 user Likes tweeny_fory's post
Like Reply
**Part 3.**

Dubb!Dubb!Dubb! 

A loud knocking could be heard at the front door at exactly 10 PM.  

Nila and Purvi were both seated in the hall when they heard the knock. Nila was shaking her legs in agonizing dread when her face went pale. Purvi looked at her hands, which were trembling slightly. What is going on? She thought to herself. Nila has been acting weird from the time Purvi had stepped into the little flat.  

Purvi was wearing a casual T-shirt and long pants, her breasts were pushed up against her chest with the help of the one training bra that she owned. It did not help much with giving anybody the impression that her breasts were smaller in size, the huge bumps sticking out of her top were obvious to the world.  

Nila was wearing a thin long white T-shirt and some loose shorts. The way she was dressed made Purvi think that she was about to go to sleep soon. What surprised her even more was the fact that Nila wasn’t even wearing a bra. She had a decent sized pair of breasts. They looked like they were a B or a C cup, firm with two very hard nipples pushing against the thin material. Purvi could even roughly make out the dark 2-rupee coin sized puffy areolas Nila had on her. Perhaps the raggers were girls, that won’t be so bad, Purvi thought to herself.   

Nila stood up. “Don’t worry. I'll get it.”. Her tone was serious. Nila very slowly walked to the door; every step felt like she was walking on glass. Purvi heard the click as Nila unlocked the door, opening it slightly.   

“Hey Nila!!”, a loud cheery male voice called out.   

Purvi’s heart sank. Ok. So, one of the individuals coming to conduct the ragging was a male. Purvi looked at the entrance, barely making out the faces of the people who had just arrived as Nila’s back was blocking most of the view. 

Nila moved to the side, keeping her eyes down at her feet as the first boy entered the little flat. Purvi was watching as two more boys walked in. She remained quiet and rooted, holding the door open for them.  

Purvi looked up at the first boy from the 2-seater couch she was on. He had an annoyingly smug face, grinning as he walked in towards her. He was well dressed, wearing a branded T-shirt and what looked like expensive jeans. A Patek Philippe watch decorated his wrist. He wasn’t relatively good looking, but carried himself well. He smiled sweetly as he sat down in the middle of the long couch, facing her.   

“Hi Purvi.”   

A dark-skinned boy followed next, skinny to the bone. He too was decked out in branded clothing, a pair of Gucci sunglasses hung off his shirt collar, even though it was late into the night. His face was expressionless as he walked behind Purvi and took a chair from the dining table and sat down.  

The last boy stumbled in. He was very overweight, panting heavily and sweating as he came into the hall. Clearly annoyed, he was muttering under his breath as he sat down on the chair beside the dark-skinned boy, placing a knapsack on the table. His beady eyes were looking straight at Nila, as he slowly gave her a creepy smile.  

Nila closed the door, locking it behind her. She walked up to the seating area, standing at the edge in between the two couches. Nila was looking down at her feet, not saying a single word. Purvi noticed that she was trembling slightly, her face dark and emotionless.    

The room remained quiet for a little while as everyone took a moment to settle down.  

“Do you know who we are?”, the boy seated opposite Purvi asked, not taking his sharp eyes off Purvi’s face.   

“N..no..”, Purvi was looking around, a little bit overwhelmed by these three strange boys in the little flat. They did look a little bit familiar, perhaps she might have seen them around the college vicinity.   

The boy smiled. “Well then, allow me to introduce myself.”, he reached out his hand, “My name is Viraj.”  

Purvi reached out, gracefully shaking his hand. His touch was soft and gentle on her skin. She could feel her breathing getting heavier.  

He slowly let go, pointing at the two boys seated at the dining table. “The thin one is Ravi.”, Ravi nodded his head in acknowledgement. Then at the fat boy. “That’s Ganesh, we call him Gunda.”  

Ganesh chuckled loudly, “It’s not because of my weight, he’s talking about my co...”.   

Viraj put his hand up, stopping Ganesh mid-sentence. The hierarchy of power between these three was obvious, and Viraj was on top of the food chain.   

Purvi smiled slightly at the two boys at the table then looked back at Viraj.   

“It’s nice to meet you, Purvi.”, his gaze shifted down to her breasts, he smiled slightly, then back up to her eyes. “Do you know why we are here?”. Nila remained quiet; her nipples still poking out of her top.   

“Yes. I do.”  

“And why are we here?” 

“To conduct my ragging”, she said softly, looking at him. The conversation seemed a little tense. None of the fun and laughter from the casual bullying of students she had witnessed inside the college compound.   

“Thats right. “, he smiled widely. “You seem to be prepared for it. What do you expect will happen?”   

Purvi felt like she was in an interview. “Uhh, I don’t know. Something embarrassing maybe?”. She could hear Ganesh chuckle loudly again on her left. Even Ravi smiled.  

“Well... yes. There may be some embarrassment involved.”, Viraj laughed, “Are you excited?”  

“Uh... “, Purvi looked at his face, she was having a lot of difficulty reading the room. She wasn’t sure if Nila was putting on an act, or was she really afraid. Assuming that this was “Yea. I guess.” 

Nila was watching everything, her head hung low, face towards her feet. But her eyes were watching every movement of all three of them. She was told before they arrived not to wear her inners, and she complied. She prayed that tonight, their attention will not be focused on her.   

She was particularly afraid of Ganesh as she glanced over at his fat disgusting body. He noticed this, smiling mockingly back at her. He put his hand under the table in a calling motion, and pursed his lips, as if he was calling a dog. The bastard, she thought. Nila continued to remain still, shifting her focus back to Viraj and Purvi.  

“Great. Shall we begin?”

**End of Part 3.**
Like Reply
great buildup.. pls post more
[+] 1 user Likes longindian_axe's post
Like Reply
Nice start.
[+] 1 user Likes RoughGuy's post
Like Reply
Ok, new thread with similar theme.  

Lets see how this goes.
Like Reply
**Part 4.**

“Shall we start with something simple, Purvi?”, Viraj asked. 

“Ok..”, Purvi’s heart was beating fast in anticipation. All eyes were on her now, even Nila, who hadn’t said a single word since she opened the door.   

“Good.”, he shifted his body, laying back on the couch, his eyes never leaving her body. Purvi was slowly starting to feel uncomfortable. Something was slowly starting to feel a little off. Furthermore, Nila’s body language was starting to worry her. “We can start with something simple. Why don’t you stand up, Purvi?” 

Purvi raised her eyebrows, surprised at his easy request. She slowly pushed her body upwards off the soft cushion. Viraj’s eyes seemed to be transfixed on her chest.  

“My god yaar, look at the size of those tits!”, Ganesh said loudly from the dining table.  

Those words sent a fit of anger into her mind, triggering her. “HOW DARE YOU?!”, before she could even think her reaction through, Purvi shouted out as she turned towards him. Nila’s eye’s opened wide, in shock as she frantically shook her head, mouthing the words ‘no’ and ‘don’t’.  

PHAPPPPP!!! The slap sounded like a crack of thunder. A sharp pain shot up from Purvi’s right cheek straight to her brain. Her head was spinning as she placed her hand on her cheek, trying to rub the pain away, her eyes started to water. Purvi’s body arched downwards as she tried to hold in the pain.  

Viraj was standing up; his palm was burning after he gave Purvi a hard slap on her face. He slowly smiled at her as he dropped back down onto the couch. Purvi slowly looked up at him, dazed and confused about what had just happened. She could hear Ganesh laughing.  

“Gunda, that was very rude and disrespectful.”, Viraj said calmly. “But yes, I agree. She does indeed have a nice pair of tits.”, he smiled, his eyes focused on her chest again. 

What is happening? Purvi’s mind was working on overdrive. This was not what she was expecting. Firstly, lewd comments about her body, then physical harm. She was going to report them to the dean, then the security officer, whoever that would listen. She was not going to accept this. The feminist in her was raging. She stood up again, wiping the tears off her eyes, staring angrily at Viraj. She was about to open her mouth again. 

“Before you start...”, he lifted up a finger to hush her, “...to make threats against us.”. His calm and collected demeanor was starting to annoy her tremendously, she was biting down on her teeth, waiting to scream at him. “Sit down.” 

Purvi sat down. Her cheek was still stinging from the slap she had received. She looked up at Nila expecting her to intervene, but she just kept her mouth shut.  

“I don’t want to hurt you. I really don’t. We will keep this simple, just follow our instructions, and we will let you go.” 

“...and what if I don’t?”, Purvi shot back, her facial expression twisted in anger, she had made up her mind to end this here and now.  

Viraj smiled. “Purvi Manichandran. Just turned 18 years of age. From Kunnamkulam. Two older siblings. Didn’t your father take out a big loan to help you come here to study? I don’t think the small scholarship you received even covers 50 percent of your expenses”, Viraj raised his eyebrow.  

What the fuck. Purvi sat there, her mouth refused to open. How did he know so much? 

“How does your father plan to pay back the loan?”, Viraj continued. The hall was silent. “I’m assuming he would expect you to get a good job, start earning a big salary, and get you to slowly pay them back perhaps?”.  

“Do you know who he had borrowed money from?”, he smiled, then pointed at Ravi, “His uncle. Small world, isn’t it? Imagine our surprise when we found out. What will your uncle do if he doesn’t get his money back, Ravi?” 

Ravi chuckled. “They obviously know where you live. Don’t you have an older sister? She’s almost as beautiful as you. Almost. Smaller tits though. I’m sure my uncle would know how to make his money back.”, he shrugged.   

Purvi was stunned. Her mouth opened and closed, wanting to say something but thought the better of it.  

“I know what you’re thinking. You would like to make to report us to the dean.... perhaps to the security officer?”, Viraj continued to speak. Purvi’s head was spinning. What was going on right now? She could feel herself getting light-headed listening to his words. “Ravi, do you remember that girl... what was her name... Janaki or something?”  

“The bitch who thought it was good idea to report us to Dean Thomas?”, Ravi looked up at Viraj.  

“Yeah.” 

Ravi smiled. “Unfortunately for her, that old bastard likes our ... erm... work...  but she was starting to make a lot of noise outside as well. Old man Thomas couldn’t stand to have his precious college’s reputation tarnished. So, they started to fail her in her exams. She eventually got kicked out.", he looked at Purvi, as if daring her to make a move. “Last I heard, the stupid bitch went back to her village to work in the quarry with her useless drunkard of a father.”, he said, laughing.  

Purvi’s heart was beating faster, her heavy chest heaving.   

“What about doggie here?”, Ganesh spoke out, his voice loud with excitement, looking at Nila.  

“Do..doggie...?”, Purvi whispered, her eyes darting around and finally rested on Nila. She stood there with her head hanging. Her hands were trembling slightly.  

“That’s a story for later.”, Viraj smiled, looking up at Nila. “Let’s focus on you, Purvi.”, He looked back at her with a gleaming smile. “You do understand what I am implying, don’t you?  

Purvi sat there, stunned. What did these three want from her? For the first time today, the fear was starting to set in. She slowly nodded.

**End of Part 4.**
Like Reply
(07-03-2022, 07:37 AM)B1ryani Wrote: **Part 4.**

“Shall we start with something simple, Purvi?”, Viraj asked. 

“Ok..”, Purvi’s heart was beating fast in anticipation. All eyes were on her now, even Nila, who hadn’t said a single word since she opened the door.   

“Good.”, he shifted his body, laying back on the couch, his eyes never leaving her body. Purvi was slowly starting to feel uncomfortable. Something was slowly starting to feel a little off. Furthermore, Nila’s body language was starting to worry her. “We can start with something simple. Why don’t you stand up, Purvi?” 

Purvi raised her eyebrows, surprised at his easy request. She slowly pushed her body upwards off the soft cushion. Viraj’s eyes seemed to be transfixed on her chest.  

“My god yaar, look at the size of those tits!”, Ganesh said loudly from the dining table.  

Those words sent a fit of anger into her mind, triggering her. “HOW DARE YOU?!”, before she could even think her reaction through, Purvi shouted out as she turned towards him. Nila’s eye’s opened wide, in shock as she frantically shook her head, mouthing the words ‘no’ and ‘don’t’.  

PHAPPPPP!!! The slap sounded like a crack of thunder. A sharp pain shot up from Purvi’s right cheek straight to her brain. Her head was spinning as she placed her hand on her cheek, trying to rub the pain away, her eyes started to water. Purvi’s body arched downwards as she tried to hold in the pain.  

Viraj was standing up; his palm was burning after he gave Purvi a hard slap on her face. He slowly smiled at her as he dropped back down onto the couch. Purvi slowly looked up at him, dazed and confused about what had just happened. She could hear Ganesh laughing.  

“Gunda, that was very rude and disrespectful.”, Viraj said calmly. “But yes, I agree. She does indeed have a nice pair of tits.”, he smiled, his eyes focused on her chest again. 

What is happening? Purvi’s mind was working on overdrive. This was not what she was expecting. Firstly, lewd comments about her body, then physical harm. She was going to report them to the dean, then the security officer, whoever that would listen. She was not going to accept this. The feminist in her was raging. She stood up again, wiping the tears off her eyes, staring angrily at Viraj. She was about to open her mouth again. 

“Before you start...”, he lifted up a finger to hush her, “...to make threats against us.”. His calm and collected demeanor was starting to annoy her tremendously, she was biting down on her teeth, waiting to scream at him. “Sit down.” 

Purvi sat down. Her cheek was still stinging from the slap she had received. She looked up at Nila expecting her to intervene, but she just kept her mouth shut.  

“I don’t want to hurt you. I really don’t. We will keep this simple, just follow our instructions, and we will let you go.” 

“...and what if I don’t?”, Purvi shot back, her facial expression twisted in anger, she had made up her mind to end this here and now.  

Viraj smiled. “Purvi Manichandran. Just turned 18 years of age. From Kunnamkulam. Two older siblings. Didn’t your father take out a big loan to help you come here to study? I don’t think the small scholarship you received even covers 50 percent of your expenses”, Viraj raised his eyebrow.  

What the fuck. Purvi sat there, her mouth refused to open. How did he know so much? 

“How does your father plan to pay back the loan?”, Viraj continued. The hall was silent. “I’m assuming he would expect you to get a good job, start earning a big salary, and get you to slowly pay them back perhaps?”.  

“Do you know who he had borrowed money from?”, he smiled, then pointed at Ravi, “His uncle. Small world, isn’t it? Imagine our surprise when we found out. What will your uncle do if he doesn’t get his money back, Ravi?” 

Ravi chuckled. “They obviously know where you live. Don’t you have an older sister? She’s almost as beautiful as you. Almost. Smaller tits though. I’m sure my uncle would know how to make his money back.”, he shrugged.   

Purvi was stunned. Her mouth opened and closed, wanting to say something but thought the better of it.  

“I know what you’re thinking. You would like to make to report us to the dean.... perhaps to the security officer?”, Viraj continued to speak. Purvi’s head was spinning. What was going on right now? She could feel herself getting light-headed listening to his words. “Ravi, do you remember that girl... what was her name... Janaki or something?”  

“The bitch who thought it was good idea to report us to Dean Thomas?”, Ravi looked up at Viraj.  

“Yeah.” 

Ravi smiled. “Unfortunately for her, that old bastard likes our ... erm... work...  but she was starting to make a lot of noise outside as well. Old man Thomas couldn’t stand to have his precious college’s reputation tarnished. So, they started to fail her in her exams. She eventually got kicked out.", he looked at Purvi, as if daring her to make a move. “Last I heard, the stupid bitch went back to her village to work in the quarry with her useless drunkard of a father.”, he said, laughing.  

Purvi’s heart was beating faster, her heavy chest heaving.   

“What about doggie here?”, Ganesh spoke out, his voice loud with excitement, looking at Nila.  

“Do..doggie...?”, Purvi whispered, her eyes darting around and finally rested on Nila. She stood there with her head hanging. Her hands were trembling slightly.  

“That’s a story for later.”, Viraj smiled, looking up at Nila. “Let’s focus on you, Purvi.”, He looked back at her with a gleaming smile. “You do understand what I am implying, don’t you?  

Purvi sat there, stunned. What did these three want from her? For the first time today, the fear was starting to set in. She slowly nodded.

**End of Part 4.**

Amazing stuff...even though both Purvi and Nila are still fully clothed, they look so vulnerable and ripe for some of the roughest fucking ever in a Desi story. Keep it up!!
[+] 2 users Like dark5670's post
Like Reply