Cum Fuck
(13-07-2022, 12:46 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( that slight chann channn voice of ur bangles was tingling my dick as it wasnt loud but perfect dabi hui chann channn)

( i was looking at ur wrist ur sleveless bicep region and that arm armpit intersection)

ha asin sab shastro ke hisaab ...s..eeee ( as u moved ur hair i was fixated on ur right hand armpit as u moved ur hair to ur left)

( right side ka poora gardan dikh rha tha mu me pani aa rha tha)

( after 2 minutes of silence as u asked AB )

ummmm wo ( looking at ur boobs as if dudh pila sakti hai please look diya and also garan sungha sakti hai please look de rha tha )

wo wo wo ahhhhh ( acting as if i have pain in my left knee) wo tel leke nhi ayi kya ? wo tappu ko boli thi na ki mera ilaaj kr rhi ho to wo kr lo na ....... (looking at ur lips i wanted to smooch u )

( god only knows ki mai waha kaise baitha hu )

waise tum perfume nhi lagati na ( looking at ur arms and aise puch rha tha ki maine abhi tera gardan sungha it had a different scent all together and also wanted to break the silence somehow and have a conversation)

Asin: haan wo massage toh reh hi gaya tha.............. mai bhi bhul gayi

(I turn to get the oil which was in the living room thats when you asked about perfume)

Asin: nahi mai perfume nahi lagati. Vidhwa hun and perfume laga kar mujhe kisi ko koi hint nahi deta

(but usse kya pata tha, budhe ko natural fragrance mein jyada nasha chadta hai)

Asin: mai abhi tel lekar aati hun, aap ..........aap comfortable position mein baith jayiye

(I go to get the oil)

[Image: Khiladi-786-2012---Blu-Ray---x264---720p...183061.jpg]

Tappu: Mamma daddu ka ilaaj jo gaya kya? Daddu paapa ban gaye kya?

Asin: Nahi beta, mamma tel lena bhul gayi toh abhi andar jaungi aur daddu ko paapa banakar hi bahar aaungi

Asin: tumhein darr toh nahi lag raha na?

Tappu: Daddu k hote hue mujhe q dar lagega (I could see how the boy felt protected around you, and you heard that)

(I heard tappu saying this and turned to look at you)

[Image: vlcsnap-2022-06-30-21h13m44s437-2.jpg]

(you could see us both talking and cloud also hear us talk)

Asin: Acha beta mama andar chalti hun.........tum khel lena haan

(I came walking towards you, payal ki chan chan aur chudiyon ki cling cling awaz sunayi de rahi thi)

(again forgetting to close the door)

[Image: vlcsnap-2021-04-10-20h32m02s282.png]
All the images and fakes are collected from the internet. If its offensive let me know. It would be removed
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(13-07-2022, 01:11 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Asin: haan wo massage toh reh hi gaya tha.............. mai bhi bhul gayi

(I turn to get the oil which was in the living room thats when you asked about perfume)

Asin: nahi mai perfume nahi lagati. Vidhwa hun and perfume laga kar mujhe kisi ko koi hint nahi deta

(but usse kya pata tha, budhe ko natural fragrance mein jyada nasha chadta hai)

Asin: mai abhi tel lekar aati hun, aap ..........aap comfortable position mein baith jayiye

(I go to get the oil)

[Image: Khiladi-786-2012---Blu-Ray---x264---720p...183061.jpg]

Tappu: Mamma daddu ka ilaaj jo gaya kya? Daddu paapa ban gaye kya?

Asin: Nahi beta, mamma tel lena bhul gayi toh abhi andar jaungi aur daddu ko paapa banakar hi bahar aaungi

Asin: tumhein darr toh nahi lag raha na?

Tappu: Daddu k hote hue mujhe q dar lagega (I could see how the boy felt protected around you, and you heard that)

(I heard tappu saying this and turned to look at you)

[Image: RDT_20220509_0050246520898015274432767.jpg]
(you could see us both talking and cloud also hear us talk)

Asin: Acha beta mama andar chalti hun.........tum khel lena haan

(I came walking towards you, payal ki chan chan aur chudiyon ki cling cling awaz sunayi de rahi thi)

(again forgetting to close the door)

[Image: vlcsnap-2021-04-10-20h32m02s282.png]

( i was constantly staring at ur hip region ur sleveless arms ur neck and then u talked how ur neck base kind of changes shape was making me go crazy)

( as u walked to the door i was staring at ur ass cheeck and ur hips uff ye khane mil jaye to maja aa jaye)

( uff perfume me itna kink nhi jitna tere natural body scent me hai ufff )

( i was hearing u and tappu speak outside and the confidence u had to say to ur own son ki daddu ko daddy banaungi tera the motherly love u had for ur son was turning me on even more)

( when u said to ur son ki mummy andar chalti hu mera lund ko khan khannnn kr rha tha )

( i was sitting exactly there but tang thoda faila liya feet on ground aur hatheli peeche bed pe )

( u were driving me on the edge by not closing the door)

( as u came in with  a bowl in ur hand ) bada pyaar krti ho apne bete ko tum to bhot achi maa ho tum asin ( complimenting u for u thinking about giving a good future for ur son and being intelligent enough to understand that its good to have a man in the house)

( even though i was complimenting u on ur motherly love doodh tera mujhe chahiye tha)
Like Reply
(13-07-2022, 01:23 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i was constantly staring at ur hip region ur sleveless arms ur neck and then u talked how ur neck base kind of changes shape was making me go crazy)

( as u walked to the door i was staring at ur ass cheeck and ur hips uff ye khane mil jaye to maja aa jaye)

( uff perfume me itna kink nhi jitna tere natural body scent me hai ufff )

( i was hearing u and tappu speak outside and the confidence u had to say to ur own son ki daddu ko daddy banaungi tera the motherly love u had for ur son was turning me on even more)

( when u said to ur son ki mummy andar chalti hu mera lund ko khan khannnn kr rha tha )

( i was sitting exactly there but tang thoda faila liya feet on ground aur hatheli peeche bed pe )

( u were driving me on the edge by not closing the door)

( as u came in with  a bowl in ur hand ) bada pyaar krti ho apne bete ko tum to bhot achi maa ho tum asin ( complimenting u for u thinking about giving a good future for ur son and being intelligent enough to understand that its good to have a man in the house)

( even though i was complimenting u on ur motherly love doodh tera mujhe chahiye tha)

(I walked close towards you and you were sitting like a king waiting to be served)

[Image: vlcsnap-2022-06-30-21h05m30s505.jpg]

Asin: Haan tappu meri jaan hai, aur tappu k liye mai kuch bhi kar sakti hun (this kind of gave you some evil thoughts)

(I sat next to your leg kept the bowl on the floor since you leg was covered with lungi)

[Image: vlcsnap-2022-06-30-21h02m27s901-2.jpg]

(I lifted it up till your knee)

(Pouring some oil in my palm, rubbing it with both the hands started applying on both your legs)

(you could see my cleavage slit and jiggle to the motion)

Asin: Waise uncle ji apki umar kya hogi?

[Image: vlcsnap-2022-06-30-21h06m12s715.jpg]
All the images and fakes are collected from the internet. If its offensive let me know. It would be removed
Like Reply
(13-07-2022, 01:38 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: (I walked close towards you and you were sitting like a king waiting to be served)

[Image: vlcsnap-2022-06-30-21h05m30s505.jpg]

Asin: Haan tappu meri jaan hai, aur tappu k liye mai kuch bhi kar sakti hun (this kind of gave you some evil thoughts)

(I sat next to your leg kept the bowl on the floor since you leg was covered with lungi)

[Image: vlcsnap-2022-06-30-21h02m27s901-2.jpg]

(I lifted it up till your knee)

(Pouring some oil in my palm, rubbing it with both the hands started applying on both your legs)

(you could see my cleavage slit and jiggle to the motion)

Asin: Waise uncle ji apki umar kya hogi?

[Image: vlcsnap-2022-06-30-21h06m12s715.jpg]

( as u said ki tappu ke liye kuch bhi kr sakti hu) 

asin fikar mat kro mai hu na abhi ( daddu se daddy bananeka process start bhi nhi hua already uske daddy jaise baat kr rha tha)

i will always protect u 2 maa aur beta 

( as u sat on ur knees like a dasi on floor tera pallu halka neeche aaya tha and 2 cms of that slit was visible)

( as u lifted my lungi till knee u can see the flapping of my dick head in my left thigh )

umar to mera 60 tak hai lekin dil se jawaan hu ( looking at ur cleavage slit and also u can say what i said is true by the flapping of my dick head which is 20 pecent out of my chaddi laying on left thigh)

tappu ko dudh pilati ho abhi ( trying to know if ur breasts still have milk in it ) i mean bacha hai maa ka doodh kafi acha hota hai suna hai magazine me ( acting as if i care about tappu but dudh to mujhe chahiye tha)

( u didnt had a nose ring no mangalsutra just a thin ear ring the vidhwa look was actually hot )

ummmm ( i shut my mouth as u were massaging my shins on both legs )
Like Reply
(13-07-2022, 01:48 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as u said ki tappu ke liye kuch bhi kr sakti hu) 

asin fikar mat kro mai hu na abhi ( daddu se daddy bananeka process start bhi nhi hua already uske daddy jaise baat kr rha tha)

i will always protect u 2 maa aur beta 

( as u sat on ur knees like a dasi on floor tera pallu halka neeche aaya tha and 2 cms of that slit was visible)

( as u lifted my lungi till knee u can see the flapping of my dick head in my left thigh )

umar to mera 60 tak hai lekin dil se jawaan hu ( looking at ur cleavage slit and also u can say what i said is true by the flapping of my dick head which is 20 pecent out of my chaddi laying on left thigh)

tappu ko dudh pilati ho abhi ( trying to know if ur breasts still have milk in it ) i mean bacha hai maa ka doodh kafi acha hota hai suna hai magazine me ( acting as if i care about tappu but dudh to mujhe chahiye tha)

( u didnt had a nose ring no mangalsutra just a thin ear ring the vidhwa look was actually hot )

ummmm ( i shut my mouth as u were massaging my shins on both legs )

Asin: Aap hai isiliye toh tappu feels so protected

(I was massaging your legs)

Asin: 60.....vishwas nahi hota............apke paun abhi bhi kitne strong hai..........

[Image: vlcsnap-2022-06-30-21h06m13s172.jpg]

(your dick started flapping, without wasting more time my right hand reached out to you dick head which was out from the underwear edge on your left thigh)

Asin: Aur ye bhi..................(gently rubbing the dick head with oil inside your lungi which was sill on your knee)

Asin: hmmmmmmm kabhi kabhi pilati hun.........bohot zid karne par

(I suddenly stop rubbing your dick and pulled my hand out)

Asin: Uncle ji aap tappu k paapa banne to taiyar ho gaye lekin mene ye tak nahi pucha ki apko in chizon mein dilchaspi hai bhi ya nahi.........mai apne aap hi kuch soch kar  shuru ho gayi

(teasing you to confirm that you also needed sex in return)

Asin: I mean mai apko force nahi karna chahti, but agar apki dilchaspi nahi hai toh aap bata dijiye.

[Image: vlcsnap-2022-06-22-10h20m20s234.jpg]
Like Reply
(13-07-2022, 02:14 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Asin: Aap hai isiliye toh tappu feels so protected

(I was massaging your legs)

Asin: 60.....vishwas nahi hota............apke paun abhi bhi kitne strong hai..........

[Image: vlcsnap-2022-06-30-21h06m13s172.jpg]

(your dick started flapping, without wasting more time my right hand reached out to you dick head which was out from the underwear edge on your left thigh)

Asin: Aur ye bhi..................(gently rubbing the dick head with oil inside your lungi which was sill on your knee)

Asin: hmmmmmmm kabhi kabhi pilati hun.........bohot zid karne par

(I suddenly stop rubbing your dick and pulled my hand out)

Asin: Uncle ji aap tappu k paapa banne to taiyar ho gaye lekin mene ye tak nahi pucha ki apko in chizon mein dilchaspi hai bhi ya nahi.........mai apne aap hi kuch soch kar  shuru ho gayi

(teasing you to confirm that you also needed sex in return)

Asin: I mean mai apko force nahi karna chahti, but agar apki dilchaspi nahi hai toh aap bata dijiye.

[Image: vlcsnap-2022-06-22-10h20m20s234.jpg]

( as u were massaging the sound of the bangles was making my dick flappp )

mai army me tha na asin isiliye strong hu 

( banyan me chest mera 58 ka tha kafi chaudha chest tha )

( as u made ur hand go in my lungi and was nurturing and massaging my dck head inside lungi my foreskin was half back) uhhhh haaa wo bhi stro..onnn..nggg ( u can see how i am pressing the bedsheet with palm which was equally propotional to pleasure) hai wo tumhari wajah se asinnn wo... uhhh ( the sound of ur bangles chann chann was making it go up down but cchaddi hai krke atak rha tha )

( when u said ki zid kre to pilati hu ) bada lucky hai tappu to ( i said looking at ur cleavage slit)

( mai idhar bheek mang rha tha ankho se ki dudh pila de )

( as u pulled ur hand out)

asin dilchaspi matlab see ( almost feeling ike crying the way u were giving me pleasure for a moment and now not anymore) tappu ka daddy banunga even school me aunga mai parents meeting me tappu ke liye

lekin mujhe tumhara  language nhi ata asin ( my youtube histroy was filled with " how to learn south indian language" )

please mai seekh jaunga ( i wanted ur hand in so badly)

tum mallu ho ? 

mai let jau bed pe ? ( looking in ur eyes ki zameen pe kyu baithi hai bed pe aram se comfortably baith ja lekin please wo jo kr rhi thi krte reh )
Like Reply
(13-07-2022, 02:26 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as u were massaging the sound of the bangles was making my dick flappp )

mai army me tha na asin isiliye strong hu 

( banyan me chest mera 58 ka tha kafi chaudha chest tha )

( as u made ur hand go in my lungi and was nurturing and massaging my dck head inside lungi my foreskin was half back) uhhhh haaa wo bhi stro..onnn..nggg ( u can see how i am pressing the bedsheet with palm which was equally propotional to pleasure) hai wo tumhari wajah se asinnn wo... uhhh ( the sound of ur bangles chann chann was making it go up down but cchaddi hai krke atak rha tha )

( when u said ki zid kre to pilati hu ) bada lucky hai tappu to ( i said looking at ur cleavage slit)

( mai idhar bheek mang rha tha ankho se ki dudh pila de )

( as u pulled ur hand out)

asin dilchaspi matlab see ( almost feeling ike crying the way u were giving me pleasure for a moment and now not anymore) tappu ka daddy banunga even school me aunga mai parents meeting me tappu ke liye

lekin mujhe tumhara  language nhi ata asin ( my youtube histroy was filled with " how to learn south indian language" )

please mai seekh jaunga ( i wanted ur hand in so badly)

tum mallu ho ? 

mai let jau bed pe ? ( looking in ur eyes ki zameen pe kyu baithi hai bed pe aram se comfortably baith ja lekin please wo jo kr rhi thi krte reh )

(I laughed at your condition)

[Image: vlcsnap-2022-06-22-10h20m09s940.jpg]
Asin: Arey arey uncle ji mai toh just puch rahi thi, I mean aisa na ho ki aap nahi chahte the aur mai.............

Asin: Haan mai mallu hun.........apko kaise pata? Koi baat nahi mai hun na mai sikha dungi

(As you said mai let jaun you indirectly agreed that you are interested)

Asin: Uncle ji mere hote hue aap q takleef kar rahe hain

(I get up and make you stand  and holding you I walk you to the side of the bed )

(Then make you sit and then held your legs and placed them on the bed)

(While doing so my pallu was hanging and so was my boobs which gave you the gist of its size)

[Image: vlcsnap-2021-04-05-11h05m20s601.png]

(My face was close to your face and you could feel my breath and the juice lips just in front of your eyes)

(Baal chehre par gir rahe the and I was adjusting them in between)

(and looking that you wont get hurt I naughtly pushed you with my hands)

Asin: Pareshan bohot jaldi ho jaate ho.........mazaaa sirf aap hi loge kya hmmmm?

(I looked at you slutily and winked)

(after few moments I put my hand gain in massaging your dick head)
[Image: vlcsnap-2021-04-05-11h05m07s188.png]
Like Reply
(13-07-2022, 02:42 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: (I laughed at your condition)

[Image: vlcsnap-2022-06-22-10h20m09s940.jpg]
Asin: Arey arey uncle ji mai toh just puch rahi thi, I mean aisa na ho ki aap nahi chahte the aur mai.............

Asin: Haan mai mallu hun.........apko kaise pata? Koi baat nahi mai hun na mai sikha dungi

(As you said mai let jaun you indirectly agreed that you are interested)

Asin: Uncle ji mere hote hue aap q takleef kar rahe hain

(I get up and make you stand  and holding you I walk you to the side of the bed )

(Then make you sit and then held your legs and placed them on the bed)

(While doing so my pallu was hanging and so was my boobs which gave you the gist of its size)

(My face was close to your face and you could feel my breath and the juice lips just in front of your eyes)

(Baal chehre par gir rahe the and I was adjusting them in between)

(and looking that you wont get hurt I naughtly pushed you with my hands)

Asin: Pareshan bohot jaldi ho jaate ho.........mazaaa sirf aap hi loge kya hmmmm?

(I looked at you slutily and winked)

(after few moments I put my hand gain in massaging your dick head)

[Image: vlcsnap-2021-04-05-11h05m20s601.png]

( as u said ki agar aap na chahe to i looked at u in a way saying ki mai bhi akhir ek mard hu samjha kro look)

wo wo tappu ke sath kuch alag language me baat kr rhi thi na to wo mere chennai ke army batallion se ek baar baat hua to mujhe laga south ki ho fir wo tumhe dekhke ( looking at ur boob shape and ur hip shape and ur lips) wo thoda guess kiya ki kerala se hogi 

ha tum sikhaogi to mai seekh jaunga har din 5 word mallu wala sikhana 

( thats when u placed palm on my hand and made me stand and walked to the side of the bed )

[Image: 22ad9232847bd1564c20dcb1a31eaf7c.jpg]

( and then as u made me sit on the side edge and was talking to me ur mouth breath and ur lips were near my face) mmmmmm ( i was getting addicted to u slowly)

i have heard ki mallus bhot ache hote hai nature me ( looking at ur cleavage slit ) bhot caring hote hai suna hai

( thats when u made my leg up on bed and pushed me to pillow )

( u were near my thigh hip region looking at me )

( to my right side after 4 meteres was the open door and bahar se tappu agar ake dekhe to he can only see till my chest baki ka part deewar se dhaka hua hai)

pareshan asin wo..tappu agar aa jaye to ( i was laying on bed in my banyan and lungi with a dick which is 20 percent out of my underwear side on my left lap)

isiliye thoda pareshan wo....( i didnt knew that u liked it that way)
Like Reply
(13-07-2022, 03:09 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as u said ki agar aap na chahe to i looked at u in a way saying ki mai bhi akhir ek mard hu samjha kro look)

wo wo tappu ke sath kuch alag language me baat kr rhi thi na to wo mere chennai ke army batallion se ek baar baat hua to mujhe laga south ki ho fir wo tumhe dekhke ( looking at ur boob shape and ur hip shape and ur lips) wo thoda guess kiya ki kerala se hogi 

ha tum sikhaogi to mai seekh jaunga har din 5 word mallu wala sikhana 

( thats when u placed palm on my hand and made me stand and walked to the side of the bed )

[Image: 22ad9232847bd1564c20dcb1a31eaf7c.jpg]

( and then as u made me sit on the side edge and was talking to me ur mouth breath and ur lips were near my face) mmmmmm ( i was getting addicted to u slowly)

i have heard ki mallus bhot ache hote hai nature me ( looking at ur cleavage slit ) bhot caring hote hai suna hai

( thats when u made my leg up on bed and pushed me to pillow )

( u were near my thigh hip region looking at me )

( to my right side after 4 meteres was the open door and bahar se tappu agar ake dekhe to he can only see till my chest baki ka part deewar se dhaka hua hai)

pareshan asin wo..tappu agar aa jaye to ( i was laying on bed in my banyan and lungi with a dick which is 20 percent out of my underwear side on my left lap)

isiliye thoda pareshan wo....( i didnt knew that u liked it that way)

(I noticed you when you said tumhein dekh kar)

Asin: but apka guess sahi tha

(you kept praising mallus but when ever you did that you started at a body part)

Asin: Haan wo toh hai because we are from the God's own country

(I the started pulling the lungi upwards and just got a peek of your dick head)

Asin: Toh apko mallu ladkiyan bohot pasand hai haan!!!!!!!!!! (teasing you)

(that when you said that)

Asin: toh ye pareshaani hai apki................. hmmmmm ek min

(I got up and went near the door)

[Image: Asin-attending-door.gif]

Asin: (standing at the door) tappu beta mai daddu to daddy bana ja rahi hun, agar mamma y daddu ki chikhne ki awazein aayi toh darna nahi hann

Tappu: Ok mamma...........daddu to jaldi se daddy bana dena

Asin: Haan mera ladhla beta........muah

[Image: vlcsnap-2021-04-10-20h36m28s118.png]
Like Reply
(13-07-2022, 03:22 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: (I noticed you when you said tumhein dekh kar)

Asin: but apka guess sahi tha

(you kept praising mallus but when ever you did that you started at a body part)

Asin: Haan wo toh hai because we are from the God's own country

(I the started pulling the lungi upwards and just got a peek of your dick head)

Asin: Toh apko mallu ladkiyan bohot pasand hai haan!!!!!!!!!! (teasing you)

(that when you said that)

Asin: toh ye pareshaani hai apki................. hmmmmm ek min

(I got up and went near the door)

Asin: (standing at the door) tappu beta mai daddu to daddy bana ja rahi hun, agar mamma y daddu ki chikhne ki awazein aayi toh darna nahi hann

Tappu: Ok mamma...........daddu to jaldi se daddy bana dena

Asin: Haan mera ladhla beta........muah

[Image: vlcsnap-2021-04-10-20h36m28s118.png]

( u were sitting to my right and raised my lungi such that left thigh pe jo dick head wo dikh rha tha only the half foreskin covered dickhead baki lungi se dhaka hua tha)

( as u said u are from gods own country my dickhead was trying to go up as it was getting hard on the way u were promoting ur culture to me )

( as u said mallu ladkiya bhot pasand hai i looked at ur boob shape on ur cotton saree) hmm ( just a slight hmm as it was embarassing for me to say it outright)

( when u went to door and talked to ur son ) band kr do na asin ( bed pe leta hu right side me dekhte hue kaha)

( upar fan chalu tha uska bhi creaking voice aa rha tha i was afraid ki koi bhi awaaz sunke tappu aa na jaye)
Like Reply
(13-07-2022, 03:34 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( u were sitting to my right and raised my lungi such that left thigh pe jo dick head wo dikh rha tha only the half foreskin covered dickhead baki lungi se dhaka hua tha)

( as u said u are from gods own country my dickhead was trying to go up as it was getting hard on the way u were promoting ur culture to me )

( as u said mallu ladkiya bhot pasand hai i looked at ur boob shape on ur cotton saree) hmm ( just a slight hmm as it was embarassing for me to say it outright)

( when u went to door and talked to ur son ) band kr do na asin ( bed pe leta hu right side me dekhte hue kaha)

( upar fan chalu tha uska bhi creaking voice aa rha tha i was afraid ki koi bhi awaaz sunke tappu aa na jaye)

(I didn't listen to you and walked back without closing the door)

Asin: abb darne ki koi zarurat nahi, tappu nahi ayega mene usse sabkuch samjha diya tha

Asin: Abb thik hain na uncle ji? Dar toh nahi lag raha na?

(I again sat on my position)

(Put my hand inside your lungi rubbing your dickhead moved the hand inside your underwear)

(Measuring the length of your dick)

Asin: Ye..................ye itna itna bada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: Khiladi-786-2012---Blu-Ray---x264---720p...161062.jpg]
Like Reply
(13-07-2022, 03:44 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: (I didn't listen to you and walked back without closing the door)

Asin: abb darne ki koi zarurat nahi, tappu nahi ayega mene usse sabkuch samjha diya tha

Asin: Abb thik hain na uncle ji? Dar toh nahi lag raha na?

(I again sat on my position)

(Put my hand inside your lungi rubbing your dickhead moved the hand inside your underwear)

(Measuring the length of your dick)

Asin: Ye..................ye itna itna bada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: Khiladi-786-2012---Blu-Ray---x264---720p...161062.jpg]

( as u didnt close the door and walk back i looked at u with a slight disattisfied look) tum na koi baat nhi sunti mera aaj kal scolding u like a sasur now)

( as u came back and sat ) mallu ho tum to apni hi chaloagi ab bolke kya matlab ( as i knew mallus were very strict in what they say aur kisi ka nhi sunte the)

(darwja khula tha i felt like bangles pehanake bewakufi kiya maine as even a slightest of ur hand movement was making that chann noise)

uhhhhhhhhhh ( i pushed my head back in pillow s u put hand inside underwear and u had to really go in as wrist tak andar daal diya even still aur andar tha dick base)

wo asin tel jyada lag sakta hai ( indirectly saying ki ha kafi bada hai )

(u can feel how my dick is just going restless and pushing ur palm thapakk papappak pakkapakkka  inside)
Like Reply
(13-07-2022, 03:55 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as u didnt close the door and walk back i looked at u with a slight disattisfied look) tum na koi baat nhi sunti mera aaj kal scolding u like a sasur now)

( as u came back and sat ) mallu ho tum to apni hi chaloagi ab bolke kya matlab ( as i knew mallus were very strict in what they say aur kisi ka nhi sunte the)

(darwja khula tha i felt like bangles pehanake bewakufi kiya maine as even a slightest of ur hand movement was making that chann noise)

uhhhhhhhhhh ( i pushed my head back in pillow s u put hand inside underwear and u had to really go in as wrist tak andar daal diya even still aur andar tha dick base)

wo asin tel jyada lag sakta hai ( indirectly saying ki ha kafi bada hai )

(u can feel how my dick is just going restless and pushing ur palm thapakk papappak pakkapakkka  inside)

Asin: hehehe uncle ji aap toh bilkul mere sasur ji ki tarah baat karte ho

Asin: hmmmm kuch aisa hi samjho (with attitude) Q mallu ki nahi sunoge kya!!!!!!!!

Asin: baki sab chizen mallu ki pasand hai (I look down at my body) toh ye q nahi?

Asin: hmmmm ye toh bohot tel piyega..........aur jitna piyega utna nikalega bhi

(I poured some more oil and kept rubbing till the base)

(the sound of the bangles going cling cling cling cling)

(then again I stop massaging but the hand was still on your dick)

(both looking down)

[Image: vlcsnap-2022-06-30-21h05m51s818.jpg]
Like Reply
(13-07-2022, 04:06 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Asin: hehehe uncle ji aap toh bilkul mere sasur ji ki tarah baat karte ho

Asin: hmmmm kuch aisa hi samjho (with attitude) Q mallu ki nahi sunoge kya!!!!!!!!

Asin: baki sab chizen mallu ki pasand hai (I look down at my body) toh ye q nahi?

Asin: hmmmm ye toh bohot tel piyega..........aur jitna piyega utna nikalega bhi

(I poured some more oil and kept rubbing till the base)

(the sound of the bangles going cling cling cling cling)

(then again I stop massaging but the hand was still on your dick)

(both looking down)

[Image: vlcsnap-2022-06-30-21h05m51s818.jpg]

( u had control on me right from the beginning but u acted innocent and i realized that now when my dick is in ur hold and u are not listening to me anymore)

nhi nhi sununga tum jo kahogi ab sunna to hoga na 

( franly speaking it was the strict teasing authoritative mallu attitude u showed which was accountable for 50 percent of my erection)

ab is bihari babu ke ghar me mallu ka hi chalega ( said to myself but u can also hear it as u poured oil on ur hand to dick and my lungi was getting slightly soaked in oil so was my underwear but my dick was still not completely oiled as lungi hataye bina chaddi utare bina there is no way u can get all of my dick )

( u can see how u are not even moving ur hand just dick shaft pe hath rakhi ho aur mai bed pe thodasa tadpa) uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh asinnnnnnnnnnn hmmmm 

( i have never felt so over powered by some one and just with ur eye contact )
Like Reply
(13-07-2022, 04:13 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( u had control on me right from the beginning but u acted innocent and i realized that now when my dick is in ur hold and u are not listening to me anymore)

nhi nhi sununga tum jo kahogi ab sunna to hoga na 

( franly speaking it was the strict teasing authoritative mallu attitude u showed which was accountable for 50 percent of my erection)

ab is bihari babu ke ghar me mallu ka hi chalega ( said to myself but u can also hear it as u poured oil on ur hand to dick and my lungi was getting slightly soaked in oil so was my underwear but my dick was still not completely oiled as lungi hataye bina chaddi utare bina there is no way u can get all of my dick )

( u can see how u are not even moving ur hand just dick shaft pe hath rakhi ho aur mai bed pe thodasa tadpa) uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh asinnnnnnnnnnn hmmmm 

( i have never felt so over powered by some one and just with ur eye contact )

Asin: hmmmm ye huyina baat......................

( I smiled as you said is ghar mein abb mallu ka hi chalega)

[Image: vlcsnap-2022-06-22-10h20m10s357.jpg]

(It was as if I could read your mind crystal clear, I suddenly started pulling your underwear with both the hands)

Asin: Kahin ye kharaab na ho jaye.......

(I pulled it right of your lungi and there it was a struggling rocket ready to launch)

(Pure 90 degree angle pe khada ho gaya tha and lungi mein bada tent bann gaya tha)

(pulled the underwear down your legs, removed it and threw which went outside the door)

Asin: Lagta hai bohot dino baad azaadi mili hai!!!!!!!

Asin: Uncle ji sach kahun toh inka toh bohot chota tha apke mukable

(I just kept staring at the tent)

Asin: par lagta hai kuvaan toh bihari hi khodega

[Image: 9444-asin-thottumkal.jpg]
Like Reply
(13-07-2022, 04:26 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Asin: hmmmm ye huyina baat......................

( I smiled as you said is ghar mein abb mallu ka hi chalega)

[Image: vlcsnap-2022-06-22-10h20m10s357.jpg]

(It was as if I could read your mind crystal clear, I suddenly started pulling your underwear with both the hands)

Asin: Kahin ye kharaab na ho jaye.......

(I pulled it right of your lungi and there it was a struggling rocket ready to launch)

(Pure 90 degree angle pe khada ho gaya tha and lungi mein bada tent bann gaya tha)

(pulled the underwear down your legs, removed it and threw which went outside the door)

Asin: Lagta hai bohot dino baad azaadi mili hai!!!!!!!

Asin: Uncle ji sach kahun toh inka toh bohot chota tha apke mukable

(I just kept staring at the tent)

Asin: par lagta hai kuvaan toh bihari hi khodega

[Image: 9444-asin-thottumkal.jpg]

ji haan meri mallu malkin sirf tumhara chalega basss ( as if i didnt want any issue on who holds the power in the house ... it was clear that u already hold the key to my house )

( i raised my butts of the bed as tadap rha tha mai but u used that oppurtunity to remove my underwear and as u removed my underwear ) tanannnnn dwoinggggggggg ( halka oil soaked lungi pe bada sa tent banaya hua tha) 

uhhhhhhhhhhhh asinnnn tum bahar kyu fek rhi ho kahi tappu aa jaye waha to ( outside the door chaddi fenk diya tha tune)

( i was looking at the seductive sensous slow poison u were muttering as u said ur hubby had small one and mai kuva khodunga )

( u can see i am pin drop silence listening to u in awe and surpise and excitement)

( lungi ghutne tak beech me 10 inch ka bbc)

( the tent was vibrating as my dick was tiltilatting inside vibrating in high frequency due to uncontrollable tease u were delievering slowly)
Like Reply
(13-07-2022, 04:39 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ji haan meri mallu malkin sirf tumhara chalega basss ( as if i didnt want any issue on who holds the power in the house ... it was clear that u already hold the key to my house )

( i raised my butts of the bed as tadap rha tha mai but u used that oppurtunity to remove my underwear and as u removed my underwear ) tanannnnn dwoinggggggggg ( halka oil soaked lungi pe bada sa tent banaya hua tha) 

uhhhhhhhhhhhh asinnnn tum bahar kyu fek rhi ho kahi tappu aa jaye waha to ( outside the door chaddi fenk diya tha tune)

( i was looking at the seductive sensous slow poison u were muttering as u said ur hubby had small one and mai kuva khodunga )

( u can see i am pin drop silence listening to u in awe and surpise and excitement)

( lungi ghutne tak beech me 10 inch ka bbc)

( the tent was vibrating as my dick was tiltilatting inside vibrating in high frequency due to uncontrollable tease u were delievering slowly)

Asin: ssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (not letting you speak)

(I put my right hand inside and ran from top to the bottom)

(slight sound of the bangles)

(then applies some more oil and massaged it gently)

(Cling cling cling cling)

Asin: Rahat mil rahi haina uncle ji?

(the lungi was getting stains due to the precum)

Asin: lungi bhi utarni padegi................tab jakar puri tarah se azadi milegi

[Image: asin15.jpg]
Like Reply
(13-07-2022, 04:48 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Asin: ssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (not letting you speak)

(I put my right hand inside and ran from top to the bottom)

(slight sound of the bangles)

(then applies some more oil and massaged it gently)

Asin: Rahat mil rahi haina uncle ji?

(the lungi was getting stains due to the precum)

Asin: lungi bhi utarni padegi................tab jakar puri tarah se azadi milegi

[Image: asin15.jpg]

( i shut my mouth and wimpering in pleasure) mmm hmmmmmmmm ( u can sense from the exhalation sounds how much pleasure i am in)

( the way u said shhhhhhhhhh was as if u are the knowledgeable educated mallu teacher and i am a illiterate bihari guy in room and its better that the mallu rules )

mm hmmmmmmmmmmm ( as u were running ur hand from top to bottom ) chackk chakkkckk clingg clingg ( aisa awaaz andar se aa rha tha ) uhhhhhh uhhhhhhhhh 

( my balls were kind of paining with all the sperms it was boiling in after so many years it was getting all worked up like this)

( as u asked rahat mil rhi hai i was in the middle of exhaling sharply) ahhhhhhhhhhhhh haaaa ahhhhhh 

( but my dick was thick in girth one hand of urs was not covering it and also only the dick had lot of blind spots were oil was not applied inside as it was thick and ur hand only covered 50 percent of girth )

ab mai nhi bolu to tum sunogi ? ( just checking if i have atleast a bit of authority left in front of the mallu malkin)

( that bare neck of urs was making my dick wiggle hard and get rock hard again )
Like Reply
(13-07-2022, 04:57 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i shut my mouth and wimpering in pleasure) mmm hmmmmmmmm ( u can sense from the exhalation sounds how much pleasure i am in)

( the way u said shhhhhhhhhh was as if u are the knowledgeable educated mallu teacher and i am a illiterate bihari guy in room and its better that the mallu rules )

mm hmmmmmmmmmmm ( as u were running ur hand from top to bottom ) chackk chakkkckk clingg clingg ( aisa awaaz andar se aa rha tha ) uhhhhhh uhhhhhhhhh 

( my balls were kind of paining with all the sperms it was boiling in after so many years it was getting all worked up like this)

( as u asked rahat mil rhi hai i was in the middle of exhaling sharply) ahhhhhhhhhhhhh haaaa ahhhhhh 

( but my dick was thick in girth one hand of urs was not covering it and also only the dick had lot of blind spots were oil was not applied inside as it was thick and ur hand only covered 50 percent of girth )

ab mai nhi bolu to tum sunogi ? ( just checking if i have atleast a bit of authority left in front of the mallu malkin)

( that bare neck of urs was making my dick wiggle hard and get rock hard again )

(I kept massaging your dick and covering the area as much as i could)

(As you said ab mai nhi bolu to tum sunogi ?, I just laughed )

(I stopped stroking and I bent and came close so that I can get full excess of the lungi to remove it)

(I was excited as well as nervous, excited to see the thing I as feeling all this while and nervous because pehli baar kisi paraye mard ka lund dekhne aur shayad kuch der mein lene bhi wali thi)

[Image: vlcsnap-2021-04-10-20h36m24s026.png]

(I slowly pulled the lungi in the upward direction first, the lungi was rubbing your open dickhead)

(The movement had increased in your lungi and I could see you dick trying itself to come out by helping itself)

[Image: vlcsnap-2021-04-10-20h37m47s857.png]
(And as I moved it further, there sprang you dick, started moving like a pendulum as it was long)

(I was surprised and my nervousness increased)

Asin: Uncle ji.............ye........ye toh...................OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: vlcsnap-2021-04-10-20h37m48s693.png]
Like Reply
(15-07-2022, 12:29 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: (I kept massaging your dick and covering the area as much as i could)

(As you said ab mai nhi bolu to tum sunogi ?, I just laughed )

(I stopped stroking and I bent and came close so that I can get full excess of the lungi to remove it)

(I was excited as well as nervous, excited to see the thing I as feeling all this while and nervous because pehli baar kisi paraye mard ka lund dekhne aur shayad kuch der mein lene bhi wali thi)

[Image: vlcsnap-2021-04-10-20h36m24s026.png]

(I slowly pulled the lungi in the upward direction first, the lungi was rubbing your open dickhead)

(The movement had increased in your lungi and I could see you dick trying itself to come out by helping itself)

[Image: vlcsnap-2021-04-10-20h37m47s857.png]
(And as I moved it further, there sprang you dick, started moving like a pendulum as it was long)

(I was surprised and my nervousness increased)

Asin: Uncle ji.............ye........ye toh...................OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: vlcsnap-2021-04-10-20h37m48s693.png]

( the lungi was parted and raised up and my dick sprang out)

dwoinggggggggggg  

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh asin kahi tappu ne dekh liya to

uhhhhhhhhhhhh ye kafi bada hai maine tumhe already warn kiya tha 

( looking at ur cleavage slit as u bend)

( now lungi sirf waist pe toed tha lekin it was parted both ways and raised up )

twoingg twingg twoinggg ( my dick was stuteering and throbbing up half foreskin pulled back )
Like Reply