Adultery The Defeat of Poroma
I think author got pissed off with the comments and stopped writing
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
This story is DEAD
Like Reply
Another dropped... The way it started was promising .. but lost its path in the middle and confusing behaviors and guess author was not sure how to take it forward justifying the title. Again landed up like the original ???
Like Reply
Waiting to see who are other man with whom poroma shared the bed without letting Ranjeet know.
Like Reply
[quote pid='4862966' dateline='1656946864']
Santhosh StanleyI think author got pissed off with the comments and stopped writing
[/quote]

Request author to declare his position clearly.

Abandoning story like this doesn't look good.

Please remember that you were modifying a famous story.
Like Reply
(10-07-2022, 12:31 PM)bforb Wrote: [quote pid='4862966' dateline='1656946864']
Santhosh StanleyI think author got pissed off with the comments and stopped writing

[/quote]

Absolutely you are right about it and I agree with you

Dear author please continue the story line ass your version
Of course you don't want to post then say it what stops you because we all follow your story
yourock  congrats
Like Reply
(10-07-2022, 10:21 PM)Muralimm Wrote:

Absolutely you are right about it and I agree with you

Of course you don't want to post then say it what stops you because we all follow your story
[/quote]
Surely I have not given up, just noticed this thread is moving too quickly in comparison to the other threads so decided to take a break to keep at par.
Like Reply
দূররর,,, পারলে না বলেন পরিস্কার করে
Like Reply
(10-07-2022, 11:21 PM)Realman12 Wrote: Absolutely you are right about it and I agree with you

Surely I have not given up, just noticed this thread is moving too quickly in comparison to the other threads so decided to take a break to keep at par.
[/quote]

Take care and take your time to update
yourock  congrats
[+] 1 user Likes Muralimm's post
Like Reply
very niceeee
[+] 1 user Likes Rocky Rakesh's post
Like Reply
Waiting for some opinions of the readers on how they expect the story to move, that will surely be an appreciation to my work
Like Reply
(11-07-2022, 05:31 PM)Realman12 Wrote: Waiting for some opinions of the readers on how they expect the story to move, that will surely be an appreciation to my work

@Realman12

I thought, you had pre-planned and decided the final course of the flow of this famous story. I cautioned myself and eagerly waited for your version of taking this story forward as promised by you.

Presently, it appears that you have messed up with the characters. Even, you are asking the readers about the opinions on their expections. I really don't know how this is going to help you in rebuilding the story, which you had already framed in your mind.

I request you to go ahead and complete the story as you had promised. 

Also you are not well ahead in your updates. If you are lost in characterization of the characters, rectify them and go ahead. 

Sincerely,

Manasi
[+] 2 users Like manasi's post
Like Reply
(12-07-2022, 12:16 PM)manasi Wrote: @Realman12

I thought, you had pre-planned and decided the final course of the flow of this famous story. I cautioned myself and eagerly waited for your version of taking this story forward as promised by you.

Presently, it appears that you have messed up with the characters. Even, you are asking the readers about the opinions on their expections. I really don't know how this is going to help you in rebuilding the story, which you had already framed in your mind.

I request you to go ahead and complete the story as you had promised. 

Also you are not well ahead in your updates. If you are lost in characterization of the characters, rectify them and go ahead. 

Sincerely,

Manasi
I have already planned on the whole story, please don't doubt that. Presently I am a little busy and unable to move as quickly so thought opinions of readers about how the story can move forward is only for keeping the interest and it won't change the final outcome
Like Reply
The original story is a horror story. It is in the very first chapter. Take the sexual fantasy, the stimulation, the sex game, the ambience, everything away. What else is there? A stubborn woman. A woman who likes to argue and challenge. The horror, the nightmare, is born from his frustration with his argumentative wife. That is the heart of the story, I believe. Everything else is there to hide it. 

The husband's biggest fear is that the man who will steal his wife away is the one who will finally make her stop arguing.

If you, as a writer, want to make a change, you need to make the husband win several predictions about some life-changing event. 'I told you so', kind of.If she is arguing with her husband, she lacks faith in him, his competence, and his intelligence.

Either that or she is an innately disagreeable person.Disagreeableness is an indicator of promiscuity in a romantic relationship. 

Promiscuity, divorce etc., is predicted by Extrovertism (not always), Openness to experience, Neuroticism(primarily in women), low level of conscientiousness and some darker traits like -Narcissism, Psychopathy and Machiavellianism.

Your Poroma is Machiavellian. So I don't know. I will look forward to your solution.

Also, don't mind my rant; my own story got deleted. So yeah, I thought, let's crash some fellow author's party and ruin his buzz. Lotpot

P.S. Poroma at her core is a feminist. Keep that in mind, also. I am not saying that in a negative sense. Just an observation.
[+] 3 users Like Devilmaycry's post
Like Reply
Prior to the valentine/holi parties, poroma was non working home maker. She is not well educated or from the high society background. She must have been god fearing, thinking her world is just made up of her husband and children. But somehow the whole thing got changed at some point. Earlier she was listening to whatever her husband says, now it is vice versa. Cant understand where did the change happened. Husband is behaving like a wimp and submissive man that any wife hate to live with. He is not a winner in his profession too. So he must be a LOSER.
Like Reply
In my view the title is nothing wrong. Poroma is a altruistic.

She has sacrificed her life and got herself defeated to make her husband win. Be it sleeping with Rahul for helping him getting promotions and salary hikes and keeping her legs tight during the mating to delay ejaculation for husband and helping him to stay long. Poroma is doing everything to make her husband happy. In this process, she is getting defeated again and again.  

If it is another woman, would have divorced and left long ago. Poroma beared everything for the useless husband and striving to keep him happy. From the conversations she know that he is not competent with the collegues. Ranjeet is all time low due to the pressure from Rahul and others. Due to this he is making mistakes again and again in work and in bed. In order to put him him right track and at the same time to develop the financial status, Poroma is struggling by bearing all the humiliations and pains only for her family and husband. 

Having known the inabilities of a person like Ranjeet, You know how difficult it is to live with. She is helping from her side to get life going smoothly. Ranjeet keeping winning only because of defeat of poroma.   happy banana horseride
[+] 1 user Likes Vasanthan's post
Like Reply
@vasanthan, you are right.
Poroma asset is her body and she is using it to the fullest to help the husband in every possible way and trying to keep him happy. .
Ranjit has to build a temple for this woman for her life sacrifice and worship daily Smile.
Like Reply
Readers have their own versions. Waiting for the next update. Hope it will not be smaller one.
Like Reply
Dont make Rahul as anti character. He has fucked the ladies of office only with their willingness. so he did with Poroma. He never forced anyone or banged. He did not blackmail anyone as told by sutapa. The woman are purely responsible for whatever they did. For poroma and others, the affair is accepted by their husbands. No need to bring sympathy for poroma as if she is blackmailed to do everything. Finally Rahul should win his objective of making poroma pregnant with his baby Hope he did the same with Sutapa, Reshmi and others.
Like Reply
What type and how many still more comments you are waiting for before posting the update.
Like Reply