Misc. Erotica The Hunt - (A Wife's Adultery Love Story)
Waiting for update ...
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Update please
Like Reply
Long time no update.
Like Reply
(20-06-2022, 04:21 PM)Bigil Wrote: Waiting for update ...

(01-07-2022, 08:34 PM)tfvhygc Wrote: Update please

(02-07-2022, 08:39 AM)fuckandforget Wrote: Long time no update.

I am confused about the story right now. fight 
 Just Chilling happy  
Tried to write, but words were not coming to me.  Big Grin banghead
Like Reply
Excellent story. Go with your initial plan. whatever it may be. Dont need to change to readers thoughts and comments.
[+] 1 user Likes opheliyaa's post
Like Reply
take your time....
you are excellent writer.....
we are waiting.....
[+] 1 user Likes abcturbine's post
Like Reply
(03-07-2022, 07:38 PM)Devilmaycry Wrote: Update please 
The best masterpiece I have read in English 

I am confused about the story right now. fight 
 Just Chilling happy  
Tried to write, but words were not coming to me.  Big Grin banghead
[+] 1 user Likes tfvhygc's post
Like Reply
(20-06-2022, 01:54 PM)Devilmaycry Wrote:
'Paternity certainty'
is a driving force in nature in many species. There is a whole literature on it if you are interested. Marriage is a social construct, but the urge to spread your genes and the desire for it to prevail isn't.

Your biological coding doesn't calculate contraceptives when it comes to sexual interactions. Marriage is human-made, and so does condoms and birth control pills. 

That is one of the major reasons the Second wave of feminism and hippie culture occured in the 1960s after contraceptives were invented, under the backdrop of the Vietnam war.

Why he simply divorce her and move on ! He saw her cheating could have kill her or him or both! Any human being would do that !
Like Reply
(05-07-2022, 10:09 AM)Amit2021msm Wrote: Why he simply divorce her and move on ! He saw her cheating could have kill her or him or both! Any human being would do that !

You can generalize how people might behave to an extent, but every individual is unique.

Excerpt from  (Chapter 10) . This is the very first conversation Shilpa and Ashish had.

" So, what does a maid look like in your experience?" 

Ashish shrugs his shoulders " You know. Like every other maid."

Shilpa raises an eyebrow " Generalization of any kind is a blunder. Including this one." 

*************************************************************************************

There was a follow-up to this point of view in Chapter 39

"Indian society is indeed a collectivist society, and you took advantage of that. Individualism might be a dangerous thing." Shilpa captures her lower lips smiling at him naughtily.

**********************************************************************************************************************

About 'Paternity certainty,' I tried to say male's feeling is highly influenced by the fact that only one sperm fertilizes an egg and that coding does not consider whether contraceptives were used during extramarital copulation. That's it. That's all I meant. 

How the person would react in that situation does not affect my conscience as a writer. I would be biased as a writer if it affected me. I am not interested in dictating how people should act in real life. I only register the characters' activities in the story.

When many of  the  characters acted irrationally in the story at that particular time, I indicated this certain proclivity of mine in Chapter 26

"Read some Marcus Aurelius, Rahul. You need some stoicism right now. " 

Also, I have no desire to predict how someone will react in real life in that situation. 

excerpt from Chapter 42

We don't live in a Newtonian deterministic causal world modeled after the clock; we live in an uncertain model.
[+] 1 user Likes Devilmaycry's post
Like Reply
Update devil
Like Reply
very interesting.. cant wait for the next update
[+] 1 user Likes Chitrarassu's post
Like Reply
You are an excellent writer. Hope you dont get carried away by comments. Waiting to read the next update.
[+] 1 user Likes NovelNavel's post
Like Reply
CHAPTER 43 : SECOND LAW OF THERMODYNAMICS

PART 1 : SHADOW

After getting no response from Shilpa at Ashish's Penthouse in the morning, Rahul drove Ashish's Audi to his college.

Rahul came home from college in the afternoon. He is supposed to be happy as he is getting popular at his University because of the car, but he isn't. His mind was worried.

In their empty house, he was reminiscing about the fateful night he fucked Shilpa in front of a Valium-induced sleeping Mahesh, which is a delightful memory for him, and he was going through his deceased mother Rekha's belongings. He wanted to tell his mom that he had done it. He took revenge for her shake.(events of that night happened in Chap 28)

He was feeling proud of himself for punishing the murderous couple - 'Shilpa and Mahesh.'. That is when he discovered an old picture of Ashish standing beside Rekha. Rahul was stunned. 

It was undoubtedly Ashish. Rahul has seen that picture before. He realized why Ashish looked familiar to him during their first meeting (mentioned in Chapter 18)). 

There was also a letter with that picture. A love letter. From Ashish to his mother Rekha.

The next shocker came a few hours later when Rahul was already troubled about what to do with the unexpected knowledge. Inspector Indra appeared. Indra could not wait till nightfall to meet Shilpa after talking with Mahesh. 

He told Rahul that he was here for Shilpa. Rahul has noticed Indra has been snooping around their house since yesterday after Indra saw Shilpa in that sleazy costume. Today morning Indra even stopped their car to check his driving license. (Happened in Chap 36)

But Rahul was surprised that Indra now dared to come inside their house unannounced and proudly proclaimed that he was looking for Shilpa. 

In response, Rahul informed him that Shilpa wasn't present in the house and asked if he should call Mahesh? Indra just smiled and told Rahul to go ahead while looking around. That also amazed Rahul detecting Indra's lack of regard for Mahesh. 

Indra was checking all the rooms as if he was there in an official capacity. Indra was disappointed when he did not find Shilpa and went to his own house before returning to the security officer Station.
Rahul concluded that Mahesh was now pimping his wife to inspector Indra to trap Ashish.

Rahul knew Indra saw Ashish's name on the registration paper of the Audi. Rahul also knew that the recording camera he ordered online was arriving today. 

He deduced something must have happened that forced Mahesh to include Indra in his conspiratorial plan to trap Ashish. He suspects that either Indra is blackmailing Mahesh or Mahesh has lost faith in Shilpa's ability despite getting the camera today.

Cause Rahul is aware of things that neither Mahesh nor Indra knows.

Rahul has seen the evolution of the Shilpa-Ashish relationship more closely than anybody else. He was there when Shilpa was Nothing but a characterless amusement for Ashish, and Rahul was also there when Ashish fiercely protected Shilpa from Harsh.

Rahul remembers the day Shilpa first visited Ashish. She wore a saree way below her navel which she had stopped doing once Rahul became a teenager. Then he saw her visiting Ashish wearing a transparent saree the following day. Next, he drove her to his complex only in satin nightwear. Day after that, She wore a skimpy swimsuit. None of these bothered Rahul and actually helped him to achieve his goals.

The only thing bothering him was the way Shilpa dressed today. She was wearing an ethnic Kurti and was looking strikingly beautiful. Of course, this is terrible news for Rahul. Ashish respecting Shilpa is very alarming for him.

It is not super hard for anybody with invested interest to figure out Mahesh's honeytrap plan to cage Ashish with the help of Shilpa.

Rahul figured it out by himself by observation, Harsh also did it independently, and Indra is a security officer officer. The autowala also did it within seconds, which Rahul does not know. Only Mahesh thought his plan was brilliant, and the rest of the world would never figure it out. Shilpa had absolute faith in her cunning husband's assessment.

Rahul laughed bitterly, thinking Dr. Parveen might classify Mahesh as a classic case of the Dunning-Krugger effect. 

As soon as her name popped into his head, Rahul went straight to Dr. Parveen's home to clear his head. She refused to have sex. She had a tedious day at work. Instead, She is kneeling in front of him, wearing a black satin long-sleeved robe with lace around her waist and giving him a sloppy blowjob.

Rahul is enjoying the view of the bouncy peeking cleavage of her mature tits under her robe and the touch of her naked thighs on his jeans.
He is brushing her hair aside as he watches Parveen's mouth dip and sucks. Her hot mouth makes his cock tingle as her head bobs on. 

But Rahul's mind does not let him fully enjoy the suction. It is grumbling with thoughts :

*** Why Ashish is letting Shilpa dress respectfully? All it needed for that prick to go soft with that whore was a 'damsel in distress' situation!!!! Harsh rap**ed her and Ashish rescued her. She made him feel like a hero after that, did not she? What a stupid moron !! 
How to hide the main Villain of the story for a final twist? Hide her among other Villians, and her cruelties against them would appear like an act of monster-slaying. Such a textbook fault on that fool Ashish's part.
 Actually, that is Humanity's bane. Time and time again, this is bound to happen. We will never recognize the monsters during their rise. We will even cheer them, blinded by their charisma. We will regret it only after watching their monstrosity during their reign. When it is already too late. ***

Parveen swirls her tongue, savoring his salty ooze, engulfing his cockhead with her lips and sliding down along his shaft, letting it enter her throat. Rahul twitches, trying to hold back his release, knowing as soon as he finishes, he has to talk with Parveen; he has to face the troubles of his life.

His mind drifts as his cock gets pleasured :

*Two camps are forming. In one camp, Mahesh and Inspector Indra. In another Ashish. Currently, I am on Mahesh's team, but should I flip? If Ashish wins, he is definitely gonna obliterate Mahesh. He is either gonna destroy Shilpa or keep her as his sex slave. *

Parveen held his cock inside her throat, gripping it hard. His cock pulsates inside there, her fingers toying with his twitching balls.Rahul groans in sensation, and Parveen smiles at him mischievously.

*If I join Ashish and he decides to spare Shilpa for her holes, then with Ashish's help Shilpa still can punish me for what I did to her that night.* (Events of that night described in Chap 28 )

Parveen's nails slowly gaze over his sack, and she delightfully watches Rahul closes his eyes in pleasure; his hardness throbs inside her mouth and his hips buckle on the chair.

*If Ashish decides to punish everyone involved, including Shilpa, I have only one card to play:' I am the son of the woman (Rekha) whom he loved once.' Will that be enough?*

His cock had enough, though; no longer can it resist Paveen's throat cage and erupts.

Rahul's groans louden, and his hips begin to jerk. He mauls Parveen's big tits leaning forward while forcedly keeping his cock in her mouth using his pelvis as long as his thick heat filled her warm cavern.

"What the fuck !!!!" Parveen's words came out incoherently from her cum filled mouth.

"What?!!" Rahul exclaims.

Parveen rushes to her desk and spits globs of semen on tissue papers.

"God damn you, Rahul !!! It tastes gross !!! How many cigarettes have you been smoking per day?" Parveen's face is full of disgust. She wipes the rest of the pungent, bitter-tasting sperm from her lips with another tissue.

Rahul sighs. Stress is overwhelming in his life right now. "I don't know. 30-40.. I don't know. I lost count."

Dr. Parveen yells loudly," Are you insane? Don't your parents say anything?"

Rahul laughs inside *My parents? My father is now a pimp, my stepmom is a whore, and I am literally a motherfucker. Nobody cares about anybody in my family right now. Each to their own.*

Parveen groans as the residue of his semen still remain inside her mouth and walk to the basin inside her home chamber.

She glances at him in the mirror and warns him, "I am serious, Rahul. Either quit smoking, or we are done having sex."

The job of a psychiatrist is not to draw conclusions and present to her patient like Parveen does to Rahul now a days. Their relationship is different as they sleep with each other, which affects how she counsels him. 

Regarding Rahul, she does not follow the code of the scientific method of collecting data. She is biased, and data collected by an emotionally biased mind is useless to Science and other Scientists. Science demands objectivity.
She is supposed to help Rahul to dig into Rahul's mind until they reach the bottom. Her job is to let Rahul see his inner self and set him on the correct path through proper therapy.
A patient has to answer their own questions, but Parveen has formed a maternal affection for Rahul as he grew up motherless, and sex has clouded her judgments. To some extent, she infantilizes him, leading her to repeatedly forgive and overlook his misdeeds out of affection.

Rahul watches Parveen sloshing out water from her mouth and asks while putting his penis back in his pants, "What do you think is the most depressing thing in this universe?"

Parveen makes a face in the mirror and scolds him," Drinking an addicted brat's jizz while holding two degrees."

Rahul peeks at the decorated certificates of Parveen's on the wall. She is a psychologist and a psychiatrist.

Rahul insists again," No, really, what do you think is the most depressing thing in the world?"

Something somber in his tone nudged Parveen, and her expression became solemn.

"What is it, Rahul? What happened? Talk to me." She slowly takes her seat.

Sitting on opposite side of  the desk, Rahul says, "Nothing...I was just .."

He could not express his thoughts. After the involvement of Indra and Shilpa's sudden appearance change, Rahul realizes things have become more complex, and something very bad will happen if he does not take proper countermeasures.

Parveen gives Rahul some time to articulate his introspections, but nothing comes from him.

As per Parveen's diagnosis, Rahul has BPD- borderline personality disorder and has suffered from severe psychosis. (He suffered from psychosis mentioned in Chap 28)

Rahul did not realize the night he fucked Shilpa with the heavy usage of three psychoactive substances at once - Nicotine, Alcohol, and weed(THC) had made his psychosis recur. (Happened in chap 28)

Parveen thought Rahul was trying to say that losing one's mother is the most depressing thing in the world.

Parveen tries to motivate him, "See it this way that you did not have to deal with the maternal urge to overprotect her infant from harsh realities. You became independent and mature very fast."

That only makes Rahul's mood further bitter, and he sarcastically remarks, 'Yeah? My mother's death was a good thing then?"

When done effectively, analogies, parables, allegories, and metaphors can be powerful ways to convey a point.

Parveen still insists on seeing it from a different angle," No..no... I am not saying that *pausing and thinking* ... It is like Pietà by Michelangelo. In that sculpture, you can see Mary, the mother of Jesus, holding her son's broken body after the crucifixion. 
In a way, it depicts a mother who knew the danger of the world, yet she let her son explore, unshackling him from her maternal overprotectiveness despite knowing the world might hurt him back, and it did. That is the bravery of a mother. I am saying the demise of your mother actually let you fly."

Rahul snots," Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image or any likeness... for I the LORD thy God. You see, according to the Ten Commandments, the precious arts of Renaissance should even exist."

Parveen softly voices, "That's good that you are expanding your interest in other cultures but what you just said is an entirely different topic. Our focus should be....."

Rahul does not let her finish, "I think the most depressing thing in the entire universe is the Second Law of Thermodynamics. The universe is spontaneously tending toward increasing disorder or randomness. Entropy. One day it will reach the ultimate disorder, and that day everything in the universe will have the same temperature. Nothing will function, and the universe will end in a heat-death."

Parveen is now utterly concerned for Rahul listening to his gloomy words. Her patient is increasingly projecting nihilistic views.

"You must first define what 'Time' is to postulate... forget that" Parveen dismisses her notion of engaging in an argument," That phenomenon does not concern us. Even ........"

Rahul is not listening. Once, he controlled everything related to the Shilpa-Mahesh-Ashish scenario. He was manipulating all of them for his own benefit. 
Now suddenly, he is powerless. He neither has any influence on what's going on nor enough information or options left. The entropy of his own situation has increased exponentially, and he fears that his end is near.

His voice shakes as he speaks, looking straight through Parveen as if she isn't there, "No, Mrs. Kaur, the Second Law of Thermodynamics, will spare none. Even if we colonize space ...neither a thousand galaxies nor even a million suns can prevent that annihilation. Science is neat but not very forgiving. It will all get lost. What we do in life does not matter and will not matter. Everything is meaningless."

Parveen can see the acute state of depression Rahul currently is in.

She asks without showing her suspicions ,"Do you still read my counseling notes?"

Rahul reluctantly says, "What is there to read? You have said it so many times I can just recall it from my memory."

Parveen smiles faintly, "That is good, Rahul."

Rahul caricatures her expressions and mocks, "Name ten emotions, Rahul... You see, the more you count, the more you will notice that there are more negative emotions than positive emotions....blah blah blah... The key to becoming happy is not to run after positive emotions. The goal is to keep the negative emotions in check...this will lift the mood ...more blah blah about you can't change the event but can change your response......To make it all happen, a person must do some work and should not stay idle.....loads of bullshit."(logotherapy mentioned in chapter 21)

Parveen's expression was stoic while Rahul was making fun of the therapy.

Once he stops, Parveen enunciates, "Yes, that is what Logotherapy is. It is for individuals like you who can't find meaning in their life. But did I ever tell you the story of the person who invented this therapy? "

Rahul shrugs," I don't know... maybe you did, maybe did not...Who cares."

Parveen thinks Freudians will love a case like Rahul. A boy who is haunted by the death of his mother. Freud and mothers: classic combination. But it is not Freud who will save the day.

Parveen rests her chin on her palm and asks, "Ever heard of Dr. Viktor E. Frankl?"

Rahul nods, "Nope."

Parveen's voice becomes full of respect, "Like me, he also got dual degrees in this field. He was a psychiatrist and a neurologist."

Rahul smirks, "So that is the solution for my case? Get two degrees!!!"

Parveen smiles gently and continues," Dr. Frankl was a prisoner in Hitler's concentration camp. Every day the prisoners were dying, and it was evident the rest would die as well. These prisoners were living in utter suffering. Every hope, every ounce of human dignity were lost."

Rahul can relate. His life is also going through hopelessness now, but that does not stop him from sneering.

Rahul scoffs, "But that fella did not die there, did he? Hitler, second world war, Holocaust... That was a long time ago ...that dude is dead now. I am living my life following what a dead dude said?"

Again, Parveen does not let his words provoke her and notices his lack of empathy for the Holocaust," When all hope was lost, and everyone around him was just waiting for their death in the hands of Nazis. Dr. Frankl could not digest it. He refused to die in despair and hopelessness. He starts to make the caricature of Nazi soldiers. First, his fellow inmates do not respond, but soon they start to laugh. They found something to enjoy in utter hopelessness...."

Rahul was getting bored, "What does it have to do with me? Can you please keep it short?"

Parveen oblieges and quotes Dr.Frankl ,"Alright . Dr. Frankl's conclusion from his observation in the concentration camp while facing death is that 'everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms—to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one's own way.' Humans got the power of choice, Rahul. Between stimulus and response, there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response."

That hit a nerve in Rahul cause he is also at a crossroads of choices. To survive, he must choose either Mahesh and Indra's camp or Ashish's. 

Parveen is still lecturing, "Another deduction he made what Buddhism has been saying all along that 'Life is suffering.' Every person has to endure this suffering, Rahul, not just you."

Now he starts to concentrate without belittling what Parveen was saying and urges her to continue.

Parveen resumes, "He wrote a book after getting freed from the concentration camp - Man's search for meaning. Thus the third school of Viennese psychiatry was established, and so does Logotherapy. 
The first school is Sigmund Freud's. Dr. Freud believed life is a primary quest for pleasure. Most people in the modern-day try to live that way. 
The second school is Dr. Alfred Adler's. He said humans are after power  which is a more 'Nietzschean' approach. 
Social media quotes certainly believe that. But Dr. Frankl disagreed. He inferred that life is a quest for meaning, and the meaning of life is to give life meaning."

Rahul scratches his head, realizing the meaning he gave to his life is revenge. Due to unexpected opportunities, he dedicated his life to that purpose in the last few days. Parveen's words make sense to him, but he does not want to abandon the meaning he gave his life. He curses in his mind :

**Intellectuals preaches the virtue of forgiveness until it is their turn to forgive someone. Mirror effect. Intellectuals act like a mirror reflecting morally superior ideas and noble thoughts, acting like a beacon of virtue all the fucking time to appear superior to others and rarely assimilating those philosophies in themselves. Like Dr. Parveen, she is fucking her own patient.**

Seeing him, silent Dr. Parveen enquires, "Are you taking your medicati..."

Rahul interrupts, indulging himself in 'whataboutism', "What if something monstrous living in me and making me do things. In a sense, what if I like to choose violence? What if I like to do what is considered wrong in response to the wrongs done to me? What if that is what I really am? What if I am the embodiment of vengeance."

Rahul opens up to Parveen about his desire to destroy Shilpa and Mahesh's Marriage. His goal is to ruin their life, his life's mission.

Parveen sighs. Her patient has unexpectedly gotten worse, and it is showing. The progress She made with him over the years suddenly has reversed.

"Shadow, Rahul. Yes." Parveen cringes her forehead. "If I try to explain according to the Jungian school of thought, it is definitely 'Shadow'."

Rahul grimaces, "What?"

**These intellectual's mirror does cast shadows. Mystery mongering. Intellectuals are so caught up in mystifying everything that they have lost the ability to say things in simple words. Their brain does not get the stimulation from simplicity. Michelangelo's Pieta, Shadow wtf !!!**

Dr. Parveen appears concerned for Rahul," Freud attracted many meritorious erudite with his idea of psychoanalysis. Dr. Frankl was one of them. He used to correspond with Freud but eventually got fed up with Freud's proclivity to explain everything with sex and pleasure.
 He was not the only one who got enticed by Freud and later disagreed over the topic of the unconscious mind. Dr. Carl Gustav Jung was one of them."

Rahul sighs, "All right, another dead dude. What does this one say? Shadow is the meaning of life or 'go towards the light'?" He laughs.

Again Parveen ignores the taunting," Shadow is sort of blind spot in our mind as per Jung. A Shadow is all the negative attributes you ignore, repress, and deny about yourself. Everyone has it. A person can't be whole without acknowledging the shadow self.
 Only by accepting and working on it a person becomes a better human being. It also means you can't hate something you don't recognize. Sometimes people often hate a quality in other people cause that trait is also in them. You loathe that flaw as it is a part of you, and you have shoved it inside the shade of your Shadow, refusing to deal with it."

Rahul contemplates while listening to Parveen. Shilpa's manipulation, Mahesh's aggression, low cunning, both of their promiscuity, all the things he hates, he was doing all this time. He manipulated all of them - Ashish, Parveen, Mahesh, Shilpa, everyone. He bedded Shilpa using trickery and low cunning. He was aggressive with Shilpa at the end of their sexual intercourse without proper consent. He already has an adultery relationship with Dr. Parveen, who is married.

Rahul coquets with the idea of being better, "So how do I get rid of it? My Shadow."

Parveen laughs after a long time today, "You misunderstood. You don't get rid of your Shadow. Freud sort of said embrace your Shadow and be yourself, but Jung disagreed. He said You need to integrate your Shadow with your conscious self in a very disciplined manner and use it benevolently.
 Cause some negative things are defined as 'negative' only by you or others erroneously. 
For example, you play football. How will you excel in your game if you eliminate your aggression? You are expressing disciplined aggression and getting rewarded with happiness in return. That happiness is filling you with energy to do other things." (Rahul plays football mentioned in Chapter 21)

Rahul frowns, "What are you saying, actually? Be bad?"

Parveen giggles, "No, I am saying be dangerous but not become a danger to others for the passion of tyranny. Jung meant to say that be aware of the evil in you and not deny it. Cause if you think there is no evil in you and you somehow get rid of it, then you are developing a Super-ego. 
This Superego will crush and suppress a part of being a human. On a broader scale, when a society achieves a false perfection by denying the underlying problems, then a collective Shadow lives in the society, and sooner or later, that Shadow is gonna get projected, creating chaos. Eventually, that society is bound to collapse."

To a degree, Rahul is somewhat pleased with the explanation cause he likes being dangerous, but he understands Dr. Parveen is constantly pushing him to forget about his past.

He grumpily complains, "I am like this because of my father and stepmother. My childhood trauma made me. I am conditioned to act this way."
Parveen thoughtfully states," Rahul, you are only 21 years old, meaning your Prefrontal Cortex, which is responsible for cognitive flexibility and functions, has not fully developed. You can still easily modify your core until your PFC is fully formed. It will take 4 more years."

Rahul snorts, "I am mature enough. Trust me. I understand things far better than others."

Parveen nods in disagreement, "Like you said, Rahul- Science is neat, and PFC is responsible for decision making, planning, and finer judgments. You need to integrate your Shadow first. Accept what you are, and we start the healing by doing cognitive-behavioral therapy(CBT) to eliminate unwanted behaviors by prioritizing desirable behavior. 
Your childhood trauma indeed shaped your core, and Jung did believe that 'free will' to a degree is an illusion, but he also said, "I am not what happened to me. I am what I choose to become." "

"Oh, the agony of choice, Mrs. Dixit !!!!" Ashish grins, being as cocky as ever with Shilpa, watching her hesitate as her gaze oscillates between his exposed dick and the washroom door behind which her husband is enslaved.

He cups her pussy mound, and immediately Shilpa moans, "Ahhhh.." looking back at him with helpless submissive, aroused eyes while sitting on his lap with her back facing him.

Ashish whispers in a cheeky tone, "Feeling shy, Mrs. Dixit, when your former bull (Mahesh) is a few feet away from you? Afraid what he might think of you ?" while feeling the pulsation of her heated sex under his palm and his other hand forcedly grabs one of her bountiful tits eliciting another helpless whimper from her, "Ummphh..."

Shilpa's peripherical vision catches a glimpse of her lover's dashing, arrogant grin, but she can see that he is hurt under that pretentious charm. He is masking and denying it with his usual cockiness.
Irritated by her silly-sallying, Ashish strengthens his grip on her pussy and tit while heartlessly commanding, "Suck my dick. You want to, what is there to think?"

Shilpa scrunches her face in pain and faintly urges, "Make love to me." Those words were uttered by her feebly in a meek voice in the form of begging. But it is no request, although it sounded like it. It is a command and a demand.

Ashish has her in his utter control, both physically and situationally. It is an irrational act from her side to defy him now when Mahesh is nearby; considering the criminal plot, they(Mahesh and Shilpa) weaved around him (Ashish).

Yet she did. Shilpa fumes inside *I refuse to belong to him when he hates me. I will only submit to his will when he demands it as a lover. I refuse to get hate fucked by him. First, I need to know his heart is filled with love for me, not hate. Only and only then he can do as he wishes.*

Ashish can consider Marriage a financial contract; he can define it as prostitution engaging with slavery due to his wounded feelings when he assumed Shilpa was flirting with Mahesh as he was considering wedding Shilpa. (mentioned in chap 42)

As a disgruntled lover of his beloved love-slave, he can indulge in all the negative thoughts regarding Marriage as much as he wants, but Marriage is a more modern concept, and with the demand for love-making, Shilpa isn't calling upon such a newborn yesterday's concept as Marriage.

She is calling upon a more ancient coding than the institution of Marriage. The millions of years old unerasable coding embedded in a man's DNA -The masculine urge to protect and provide. That coding does not care about social conditioning as a human female remains pregnant for nine months and will always be vulnerable in those nine months.

It is a powerful coding, and human civilization is standing upon it. 

Modern Scholars can call masculinity inherently toxic as much as they want, sitting behind desks, but human civilization is run by the muscles and sweat of hardworking men. It is a fact. At this moment, this modern magnificence will collapse like a pack of cards if masculinity ceases to exist.

Shilpa unintentionally and unknowingly activated that coding In Ashish for herself the first instant she met him when Ashish heard she was sent by Mahesh to be her maid. His first reaction was astonishment. He did not want to see her as a maid. He could not accept it. Without knowing who her husband was, he got angry against him and also at her. As per Ashish's judgment, she chose a poor spouse. He wanted to take care of her without consciously realizing it.(From chapter 8 ,chap 10 and chap 11)

He wanted to rescue her from her so-called nonexistent poverty. Initially, His anger clouded that urge. He was not sex-starved, so he respected her Marriage, but underneath it, he could not accept her fate. Shilpa made it easy for him as she was there as a seductress to trap him, and her natural attraction toward him was obvious to Ashish. Then he stopped resisting, and he seduced her. The purpose of his seduction is obviously for physical reasons and various sexual kinks, but unbeknownst to him, it was always guided by the invisible urge to provide her what she wants and needs according to what she was projecting.

Mahesh did not kill his Marriage the day Shilpa got attracted by Ashish; it was just a wound. Ashish-Shilpa's relationship could have just been a heated affair between two very attractive individuals at the worst for Mahesh and could have ended anytime Shilpa wanted. In the beginning, there was lust between the two of them, and none really respected each other. There was even slight underlying animosity due to the clash of two dominant personalities.

Mahesh destroyed his marriage when they decided to present Rahul as Shilpa's husband due to the sudden demand of the situation. 

Bit by bit, Shilpa lost all her respect for Mahesh cause she had to spend time with Rahul, and those time spent was sexual in nature. Shilpa is a proud woman; her pride does not entirely come from within her. Society supplies that to her greatly because of how she carries herself. 

So, in turn, she has to respect some rules that society dictates to get a steady supply of that addiction which is sort of narcissistic in nature, and no society encourages a relationship between a stepmother and her stepson.

Hence, the sexual moments Shilpa had to endure with Rahul filled her with sadness and immense guilt. That guilt was far greater than what she felt while fantasizing about Ashish. Those moments she spent with Rahul were stab after stab in their Marriage. Ashish saw her sadness and could not stand it. He intervened. That is when what could have been just a sexual affair became a love affair.

When Rahul drugged her and had sex with Shilpa, her house became inhabitable for her, and she started to loathe her family. 

If Rahul-factor was thousand stab wounds to Shilpa's Marriage, then when Harsh ra**ped her, it was the final killing blow to her Marriage. Shilpa realized her husband could not protect her. She was all alone. When Shilpa needed Mahesh most, he was not there. Ashish was.

Furthermore, Indra was snooping, and Shilpa realized that it was just beginning. The longer she allows her Marriage to linger, the more men will appear in her life to bed her using the secret- that she and Mahesh wanted to trap Ashish. In this Marriage, she would have to sleep with men after men and live a life of a harlot. 

Her dignity and dreams were all at stake. Sex was never the primary dream or meaning of her life.

Her suspicion became correct when Mahesh was trapped by the autowala, another man preying on their vulnerability.

Mahesh's next mistake was fatally threatening Ashish in her ears on the phone at the Mall. Shilpa, in love, is a dangerous and impulsive woman; she will go to any length to protect her man and get her man. She did not care while going after Mahesh when he was still married to Rekha. She wanted Mahesh. She took just hours to decide that she would destroy Ashish when Mahesh asked for her help. 

She committed adultery and was secretly delighted when she thought Mahesh killed Rekha to be with her. Mahesh did not kill Rekha, though; she died by accident.

Again She completely fall in love with Ashish when he saved her from Harsh using questionable methods.

Shilpa is a woman, 'Queen of crime' Agatha Christie would adore.

"Men and women don't react in the same way. What it comes down to is this. Men are the more sensitive sex. Women are tough. Men can't take murder in their stride. Women apparently can. The fact is, if a man has committed a murder for a woman, it probably enhances his value in her eyes. A man feels differently."

― Agatha Christie, the unexpected guest.
[+] 4 users Like Devilmaycry's post
Like Reply
Splendid update. My father is now a pimp... Nobody cares about anybody in my family right now. Each to their own. ROFL. Very true.
[+] 1 user Likes Vicky Viknesh's post
Like Reply
This update was that much boring huh ?!!  Lotpot
Like Reply
Nice update from Rahul POV mostly. Background gives more understanding about the characters to move forward.
[+] 1 user Likes Santhosh Stanley's post
Like Reply
Thank you Moderator for restoring the story. I was so fucking sad after the story disappeared. Thank you soooo much.
Like Reply
Every update is at different level. Your vocabulary is just top class. Hats off.
[+] 1 user Likes xbiilove's post
Like Reply
When is the next update likely?
Like Reply
Interesting... come soon with the next.
Like Reply