SATISFACTION THREAD
(07-07-2022, 01:36 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as u looked at me and asked IF i want to remove ur heels i was just gonna say "Yes why not " but the tone in which u asked as if i am not asking this to help you but as if i wanted to remove ur heels as some kind of  status symbol for myself so that i can tell my friends and relatives that i removed the heels of the Most Successful woman in India....... i stuterred for a moment)

Umm i...i mean...madam...i was ..just..trying to....( as u sat on the soft silk sheeted bouncy bed i saw ur cleavage line and ur elevated chest region sort of jiggle and that made me even more stuttering )

i mean ..a womam..sorry i mean madam ...i can certainly hel...p( i didnt wanted to say that a woman like u would need help from a low life like me )

( after a lot of stuttering and beating around the bush ) YES ( i said the answer to ur question and the more i think this was my first time meeting a famous personality and i really wanted to tell my friends that i removed the heels of a famous personality like yours)

( when u sat on the bed edge and stretched ur left leg forward and told me to remove ur partially removed left heel and told me to kneel )

maam do u mind if i .....( i didnt know how else to put it but if i tell any of my college friends that i met u and i removed ur heels they wont believe it )

madam may i ( removed my 9000 rupees redmi android phone )...just a 30 second video 

will u permit me to record it maam ( i was looking at the table which was kept 2 meteres away from the bed from where sideview of both u and me can be visible and i will have proof)

maam just for my whatsaap status please ....( u can see how much desperate i was for a video of u and me together and how this video is so important for me)

( i was requesting all this to u and thats when the waiter comes at door step and bowed down as a mark of respect to u )

waiter : Aishwarya maam sorry for the disturbance  U ordered for bottle of wine ...... ( standing outside door)

[Image: waiter-presenting-red-wine-JETJYT.jpg]

waiter : we have one of the purest wine from 1985 collection Zafiro Anjeno 

[Image: hop1ovm988c61.jpg?auto=webp&s=3047f702cc...1b61623cef]

waiter : May i pour it to you maam ( still waiting outside looking at u sitting on the bed and dinesh side standing in front of u with a mobile in his hand)

[Image: champagne-tray.jpg]

[Image: 81279mC-TQL._AC_SL1500_.jpg]

me : ( i was a little pissed as u interrupted me as i wanted to get permission for recording u can see how i am irritated by the waiter as i wanted to privately record a video with u where i remove ur heels ) Madam should i close the door to avoid disturbance 

( actually u ordered that wine and u needed that wine to destress and i was acting as if the waiter is irritating both of us )

"Video?.. you want a video..of me.. with you.. in a private suite.. on the bed..?" I said Mockingly, still my leg spread out.

Thats when the waiter arrived.. " Yes, come in and pour the wine"..

The waiter entered and was surprised at first to see an older woman with an young man. He had seen such pairs a lot working at this hotel.. and it was usual for him and he went about to pour the wine.

"How about you first remove my heels.. and then we can see about that video.. Even better.. this waiter can record your video" I said with a grin.

[Image: giphy.gif]

The waiter cam with two glasses of wine.. "Why did you pour two cups?" I asked.

The waiter was speechless... were they planning to drink in same cup? he wondered.

"Here.. give me one glass.. and take his phone" I said, snapping my fingers.

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(07-07-2022, 01:58 AM)manions77 Wrote: "Video?.. you want a video..of me.. with you.. in a private suite.. on the bed..?" I said Mockingly, still my leg spread out.

Thats when the waiter arrived.. " Yes, come in and pour the wine"..

The waiter entered and was surprised at first to see an older woman with an young man. He had seen such pairs a lot working at this hotel.. and it was usual for him and he went about to pour the wine.

"How about you first remove my heels.. and then we can see about that video.. Even better.. this waiter can record your video" I said with a grin.

The waiter cam with two glasses of wine.. "Why did you pour two cups?" I asked.

The waiter was speechless... were they planning to drink in same cup? he wondered.

"Here.. give me one glass.. and take his phone" I said, snapping my fingers.

( as u said that i wanted a video of me with u in a mocking fashion as if i am an idiot to even think u will grant permission )

madam just a 30 second whatsaap status madam just to show my social circle ( removing ur heels was a social status for me and u can see how pathetic i looked to get a appproval from u )

( when the waiter came u asked him to pour the glass of wine)

waiter : ( pushes the tray in)

[Image: tray-with-glasses-champagne-bottle-spark...jpg?w=2000]

waiter : ( pours 2 glass of wine the air had now a scent of gbang wine in it which was very romantic as i opened the cork from the bottle )

[Image: photo.jpg]

me : ( as u said that waiter will record for us) Yes maaam ( i smiled a bit after a long long ) Thank you maam 

( i gave my android phone to waiter ) Please reord horizonatally ok and both mine and madams face should come ( u can see how desperate i am to get u and me in the same screen)

( i was wearing a ash coloured yoga pant and a blue t shirt )

( i went on my knees in front of u both knees on floor and looked up at u and then at waiter)

waiter : maam one for ( looked at dinesh thats when u told to only pour one so i gave the wine glass to u )

Here maam ( gave wine glass to ur left palm and then i took the mobile and started recording from an angle) yes recording has started

me : ( i looked up at u and now my head was at ur knee height) maam can u say that once again how u ordered before so that its caught in recording ( all this was also getting recorded)

( i wanted to get ur order recorded in video)
Like Reply
(07-07-2022, 02:09 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as u said that i wanted a video of me with u in a mocking fashion as if i am an idiot to even think u will grant permission )

madam just a 30 second whatsaap status madam just to show my social circle ( removing ur heels was a social status for me and u can see how pathetic i looked to get a appproval from u )

( when the waiter came u asked him to pour the glass of wine)

waiter : ( pushes the tray in)

[Image: tray-with-glasses-champagne-bottle-spark...jpg?w=2000]

waiter : ( pours 2 glass of wine the air had now a scent of gbang wine in it which was very romantic as i opened the cork from the bottle )

[Image: photo.jpg]

me : ( as u said that waiter will record for us) Yes maaam ( i smiled a bit after a long long ) Thank you maam 

( i gave my android phone to waiter ) Please reord horizonatally ok and both mine and madams face should come ( u can see how desperate i am to get u and me in the same screen)

( i was wearing a ash coloured yoga pant and a blue t shirt )

( i went on my knees in front of u both knees on floor and looked up at u and then at waiter)

waiter : maam one for ( looked at dinesh thats when u told to only pour one so i gave the wine glass to u )

Here maam ( gave wine glass to ur left palm and then i took the mobile and started recording from an angle) yes recording has started

me : ( i looked up at u and now my head was at ur knee height) maam can u say that once again how u ordered before so that its caught in recording ( all this was also getting recorded)

( i wanted to get ur order recorded in video)

While all this was happening, I realized that this kid was ordering me politely, and I was never accustomed to taking orders.

It was always about taking control of the situation.. so instead of repeating what was told. I did not even look at the camera.

I was sitting cross legged and his head was next to my knee.. and I had to drama the situation to show who was under control.

I felt if I make this boy very uncomfortable, he would shy away and leave me alone..

Without a second thought, I brought the wine glass next to my knee .. and poured a few drops onto it.

It started to trickle down the knee.. through my milky calves and soaked my heels, gradually forming a stream.

[Image: Aishwarya-Rai-Bachchan-Harpers-Bazaar-In...hoot04.jpg]

"Lick it dry boy...." I said..in a deep voice. All while the video was recording and waiter had his jaws dropped and mouth open.

Like Reply
(07-07-2022, 02:24 AM)manions77 Wrote: While all this was happening, I realized that this kid was ordering me politely, and I was never accustomed to taking orders.

It was always about taking control of the situation.. so instead of repeating what was told. I did not even look at the camera.

I was sitting cross legged and his head was next to my knee.. and I had to drama the situation to show who was under control.

I felt if I make this boy very uncomfortable, he would shy away and leave me alone..

Without a second thought, I brought the wine glass next to my knee .. and poured a few drops onto it.

It started to trickle down the knee.. through my milky calves and soaked my heels, gradually forming a stream.

[Image: Aishwarya-Rai-Bachchan-Harpers-Bazaar-In...hoot04.jpg]

"Lick it dry boy...." I said..in a deep voice. All while the video was recording and waiter had his jaws dropped and mouth open.

( u are sitting in a relaxed way on the comfy silk sheet bed edge with a wine in ur left hand )

( i was looking up at ur lips to get the order and that get recorded)

( when u poured a thin stream of wine on ur left knee i saw the wine slip and leave a fine wet line on where ever it went through ur calaves through ur shin and ankles finally to ur high heels and to the floor under ur heels)

( i looked up not getting what u are doing but when u said lick it up)

lick this? ( i asked as a question as the wine was on the floor under ur heels and the stream of wine was on ur ankle and ur shin )

u want me to clean the floor madam......with my...( i looked at the camera being recorded and thought lets do it what if she say to stop recording any moment)

yes maam ( i bowed down and ) umm sluppppppppppp ( i was licking the floor and also licked ur pointed heel )

slupppp urfff ( sucking licking the marble floor right under ur left heel clean)

waiter : ( what the hell is this omg i was looking at the lavishness of the way u are seated like a queen looking outside at the pool with aglass of wine in left hand)
Like Reply
(07-07-2022, 02:32 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( u are sitting in a relaxed way on the comfy silk sheet bed edge with a wine in ur left hand )

( i was looking up at ur lips to get the order and that get recorded)

( when u poured a thin stream of wine on ur left knee i saw the wine slip and leave a fine wet line on where ever it went through ur calaves through ur shin and ankles finally to ur high heels and to the floor under ur heels)

( i looked up not getting what u are doing but when u said lick it up)

lick this? ( i asked as a question as the wine was on the floor under ur heels and the stream of wine was on ur ankle and ur shin )

u want me to clean the floor madam......with my...( i looked at the camera being recorded and thought lets do it what if she say to stop recording any moment)

yes maam ( i bowed down and ) umm sluppppppppppp ( i was licking the floor and also licked ur pointed heel )

slupppp urfff ( sucking licking the marble floor right under ur left heel clean)

waiter : ( what the hell is this omg i was looking at the lavishness of the way u are seated like a queen looking outside at the pool with aglass of wine in left hand)

Just as the 30sec video came to and end, I asked the waiter to continue with another video.

He was excited and surprised at my request. He resumed to record and point the phone towards us.

I bent purposefully, so that my cleavage is visible in the video, and I held his hair with my left hand and pulled his face up.

"You think I will let you go with one video?.." and I slipped some more wine on my leg.

"If you clean the floor... (coming close and whispering in your ear)..who will clean my leg?..this waiter?". i asked mockingly.

[Image: Aishwarya%2BRai%2BCandid%2BPhoto%2Bin%2B...od%2B2.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes manions77's post
Like Reply
Waiting
Like Reply
Complete it dont leave it like this
Like Reply
Nayanthara married to Vignesh stays with his family.

they were newly married

A very good looking lady, who gained everyone's attention in the society

Its just 3 of them staying together

SHe took care of the the household while her hubby went to earn the bread and butter.

Sasur was a retired personnel enjyoing his retirement life

[Image: 292384579_fvqnumpucaiw4pi.jpg]
All the images and fakes are collected from the internet. If its offensive let me know. It would be removed
Like Reply
(25-07-2022, 10:37 AM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Nayanthara married to Vignesh stays with his family.

they were newly married

A very good looking lady, who gained everyone's attention in the society

Its just 3 of them staying together

SHe took care of the the household while her hubby went to earn the bread and butter.

Sasur was a retired personnel enjyoing his retirement life

[Image: 292384579_fvqnumpucaiw4pi.jpg]

( myself satish yadav 59 years old coal black skinned 6 feet 3 inch tall retired army man )

( i lost my wife long ago due to asthma and since 13 years i was alone )

( i am at home from past 5 years post retirement and now my son has married a good looking woman named nayantara its almost 8 months now)

( actually the issue with me was after bahu was in house my pent up sexual frustrations started resurfacing again as i started seeing her bra panty ,her sleveless blouse with sweat patches and to be honest the female pheromone scent that bahu carried with her was a huge turn on for me i started getting dreams of my own bahu i felt gilty but i hid it and never tried to show that out but it was a fact ki bahu ka mehak mujhe tanka deta tha even though i showed as if i am gentleman)
Like Reply
(25-07-2022, 10:46 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( myself satish yadav 59 years old coal black skinned 6 feet 3 inch tall retired army man )

( i lost my wife long ago due to asthma and since 13 years i was alone )

( i am at home from past 5 years post retirement and now my son has married a good looking woman named nayantara its almost 8 months now)

( actually the issue with me was after bahu was in house my pent up sexual frustrations started resurfacing again as i started seeing her bra panty ,her sleveless blouse with sweat patches and to be honest the female pheromone scent that bahu carried with her was a huge turn on for me i started getting dreams of my own bahu i felt gilty but i hid it and never tried to show that out but it was a fact ki bahu ka mehak mujhe tanka deta tha even though i showed as if i am gentleman)

an all these toughts started coming after listening to the comments to the society boys about her.

she had an amazing figure, both front and back and cherry on the top was her kamukh face

agar kisi ko kamukh chehre se dekhti toh uski pant gili ho jaaye

and she knew she had a big fan following.

[Image: Sari-Style-Nayanthara-At-SIIMA-2016-2-1024x815.jpg]
All the images and fakes are collected from the internet. If its offensive let me know. It would be removed
Like Reply
(25-07-2022, 10:52 AM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: an all these toughts started coming after listening to the comments to the society boys about her.

she had an amazing figure, both front and back and cherry on the top was her kamukh face

agar kisi ko kamukh chehre se dekhti toh uski pant gili ho jaaye

and she knew she had a big fan following.

[Image: Sari-Style-Nayanthara-At-SIIMA-2016-2-1024x815.jpg]

( soon after u got married to my son i couldnt control myself and soon started sniffing ur panty and bra and blouse from bathroom ))

( i will see that shaam ke time pe koi dhyaan nhi de rha hai bathroom me jake chupke se tera blouse ke armpits ka part sunghta hu)

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ( i didnt realized ki sunghne ka awaaz echo hota hai bathroom se )

( mai ye sochta tha ki beta to ghar pe hai nhi bahu serial dekh rhi hai ye time ka use krke bahu ke panty aur blouse ko sunghke thoda lund masal deta hu thoda araam milega)
Like Reply
(25-07-2022, 10:55 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( soon after u got married to my son i couldnt control myself and soon started sniffing ur panty and bra and blouse from bathroom ))

( i will see that shaam ke time pe koi dhyaan nhi de rha hai bathroom me jake chupke se tera blouse ke armpits ka part sunghta hu)

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ( i didnt realized ki sunghne ka awaaz echo hota hai bathroom se )

( mai ye sochta tha ki beta to ghar pe hai nhi bahu serial dekh rhi hai ye time ka use krke bahu ke panty aur blouse ko sunghke thoda lund masal deta hu thoda araam milega)

Aur 2 mahine pehle aisa hi ek hadsa hua jab

Nayan came to you room to call you for food

but she heard moaning sounds coming from the bathroom and to her surprise it was her name

the bathroom door as sligtly opened

she tried to peek in and saw you shaking your hand and smelling holding something in your hand and it was her bra and panty

but nayan ne wo baat kisi ko nahi batayi na hi sasur k saath uska zikra kiya

Kal raat hi pati kisi kaam se dusre shehar chala tha only nayan and sasur in the house

[Image: 281682851_resize-vck.jpg]
Like Reply
(25-07-2022, 11:03 AM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Aur 2 mahine pehle aisa hi ek hadsa hua jab

Nayan came to you room to call you for food

but she heard moaning sounds coming from the bathroom and to her surprise it was her name

the bathroom door as sligtly opened

she tried to peek in and saw you shaking your hand and smelling holding something in your hand and it was her bra and panty

but nayan ne wo baat kisi ko nahi batayi na hi sasur k saath uska zikra kiya

Kal raat hi pati kisi kaam se dusre shehar chala tha only nayan and sasur in the house

[Image: 281682851_resize-vck.jpg]

( 2 mahine pahle ye hua ki as usual bahu jab serial dekh rhi thi wo 8 pm ko wo time ka use krke washing machine ke waha se bahu ka bra panty aur blouse uthake bathroom me le gya )

mmmmmmmm bahuuuuuuu mmmmmmmmm ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ( galti mujhse ye hua ki bathroom ka kadi band nhi ho rha tha dhang se ye baat mai bhul gya and i thought ki kadi band ho jata hai aur bindaas bahu ke blouse ka armpit part ka paseena wala patch sungh rha tha )

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm uhhhh bahuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ( lungi me se 9 inch ka loda nikal ke left hand se hila rha tha paseene ka mehak lete hue) mmmmmmm bahuuuuuu chakhna haiiiiiiiii mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

( thats when i saw to my left aur dekha ki bahu darwaje ke waha mujhe dekh rhi hai and mai embarissingly dropped the blouse as i was caught red handed but bahu kuch boli nhi wo baat nahi mere bete ko batayi and it was weird facing u ever since bas kaam ki baate krte the like khane ki baat ya dukaan se samaan mangane ki baat bahu mujhse krti thi it was very weird)

( ab for the first time after marriage mera beta out of town gya hai kaam se related only me and bahu in house 2 bhk ka house hai ek room mera tha it was morning time raat bhar mai soch rha tha ki ab kaise face kru bahu ko as 2 hafte ke liye beta bhi ghar pe nhi hai)

( it was 8 am i am still laying on my bed thinking how to approach u )
Like Reply
(25-07-2022, 11:17 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( 2 mahine pahle ye hua ki as usual bahu jab serial dekh rhi thi wo 8 pm ko wo time ka use krke washing machine ke waha se bahu ka bra panty aur blouse uthake bathroom me le gya )

mmmmmmmm bahuuuuuuu mmmmmmmmm ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ( galti mujhse ye hua ki bathroom ka kadi band nhi ho rha tha dhang se ye baat mai bhul gya and i thought ki kadi band ho jata hai aur bindaas bahu ke blouse ka armpit part ka paseena wala patch sungh rha tha )

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm uhhhh bahuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ( lungi me se 9 inch ka loda nikal ke left hand se hila rha tha paseene ka mehak lete hue) mmmmmmm bahuuuuuu chakhna haiiiiiiiii mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

( thats when i saw to my left aur dekha ki bahu darwaje ke waha mujhe dekh rhi hai and mai embarissingly dropped the blouse as i was caught red handed but bahu kuch boli nhi wo baat nahi mere bete ko batayi and it was weird facing u ever since bas kaam ki baate krte the like khane ki baat ya dukaan se samaan mangane ki baat bahu mujhse krti thi it was very weird)

( ab for the first time after marriage mera beta out of town gya hai kaam se related only me and bahu in house 2 bhk ka house hai ek room mera tha it was morning time raat bhar mai soch rha tha ki ab kaise face kru bahu ko as 2 hafte ke liye beta bhi ghar pe nhi hai)

( it was 8 am i am still laying on my bed thinking how to approach u )

(8 baj gaye he you had not yet come for break fast as you had to take medicine)

(after that incident every time naya came to your room she first knocked the door so that you get enough time to wrap up and there is no embarrassing moment)

Nayan: Sasur ji ..............wo nashta taiyar hai

(You were just laying on the bed)

[Image: 293636284_290950537_762567738513547_7648...n-webp.jpg]
Like Reply
(25-07-2022, 11:23 AM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: (8 baj gaye he you had not yet come for break fast as you had to take medicine)

(after that incident every time naya came to your room she first knocked the door so that you get enough time to wrap up and there is no embarrassing moment)

Nayan: Sasur ji ..............wo nashta taiyar hai

(You were just laying on the bed)

[Image: 293636284_290950537_762567738513547_7648...n-webp.jpg]

( i was trying to avoid situation where i dont have to interact much with u to avoid embarassment but it is impossible as we are in same house )

( subah 8 baje aa gyi darwaja kht khatake and i was sitting in bed acting as if i was doing anulom vilom pranayam )

( i looked at u )

ha bahu aa rha hu tum table ready kr lo mai thoda pranayam krke aa rha hu ( not even looking at u and trying to act as if i am a very religious and spiritual man )

mmmmmmmmmm ( inhale ) mmmmmm ( exhale )

( sab natak tha kal raat ko hi mai soch rha tha ki blouse sunghke 2 mahina hua aur mehak bhi bhot uksa rha tha itne dino se)
Like Reply
(25-07-2022, 11:27 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i was trying to avoid situation where i dont have to interact much with u to avoid embarassment but it is impossible as we are in same house )

( subah 8 baje aa gyi darwaja kht khatake and i was sitting in bed acting as if i was doing anulom vilom pranayam )

( i looked at u )

ha bahu aa rha hu tum table ready kr lo mai thoda pranayam krke aa rha hu ( not even looking at u and trying to act as if i am a very religious and spiritual man )

mmmmmmmmmm ( inhale ) mmmmmm ( exhale )

( sab natak tha kal raat ko hi mai soch rha tha ki blouse sunghke 2 mahina hua aur mehak bhi bhot uksa rha tha itne dino se)

Nayan: thik hai aap aa jayiye mai table pe khana laga deti hun

[Image: 267400662_fkw1wbrauaeg5wz.jpg]

(she turned around to walk out)

Nayan: jaldi aa jayiye dawayi lene ka time ho gaya hai)

(and this what wyou saw as she started walking out)

[Image: 267400650_272763302_373907287877143_6009...n-webp.jpg]
Like Reply
(25-07-2022, 11:31 AM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Nayan: thik hai aap aa jayiye mai table pe khana laga deti hun

[Image: 267400662_fkw1wbrauaeg5wz.jpg]

(she turned around to walk out)

Nayan: jaldi aa jayiye dawayi lene ka time ho gaya hai)

(and this what wyou saw as she started walking out)

[Image: 267400650_272763302_373907287877143_6009...n-webp.jpg]

mmm ( inhale ) mmmm (exhale)

( was acting as if eyes are closed but 20 percent left eye khula tha aur dekh rha tha ki kya kr rhi hai )

ha bahu 5 min me aa jaunga mai apna spiritual routine complete kr leta hu ek baar ( made sure that u heard the word spiritual properly thinking ki us din ka hadsa bhul jayegi )

( as u turned and were leaving  i saw ur back ur  waist fold ur hip ur asss ufffffffffffffffffff that too with a thin navel chain)

( 2 mahine pahle jo panty sungha krta tha wo sari yaade fir se taaji ho gyi ye dekhke and i was thinking of eating ur ass and enjoying ur waist folds )

(  i was in banyan and lungi and jaise taise krke 10 min baad lund ko adjust krke aa gya living room me aur dining table ke samne baith gya and was waiting for u to serve looking at table trying to avoid any type of weirdness as har din mera beta table pe hua krta tha jisse baat krke i avoided eye contact with u but aaj kaise kru ye soch rha tha)
Like Reply
_________
Like Reply
________
Like Reply
________
Like Reply