Adultery The Turbaned Negro (Completed)
What a stunning updates….Now she is in extreme condition... suffering unable to control herself. Actually he made her to this condition. Jason is playing well. Good moves. He will made her into his bed and enjoy. In her side, The devil beat the angel... Now she is being led by the devil Kavitha. So.. it won't be take long to she get a fully blissful satisfied night with that black Monster. Waiting for that night. . .
[Image: 924-C6027-0216-43-D1-911-A-1-BFAD6-B40-F87.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Herbiee's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
densely erotic.....
eager to see how things unfold......... slowly.......slowly....
[+] 2 users Like abcturbine's post
Like Reply
[Image: C3590-AB9-C71-A-44-A4-B752-B2-E5626-AB8-F3.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Herbiee's post
Like Reply
(05-07-2022, 01:29 PM)Herbiee Wrote: [Image: C3590-AB9-C71-A-44-A4-B752-B2-E5626-AB8-F3.gif]

I personally loved this! Good find Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Mintu08's post
Like Reply
Once again thank you all for the appreciations!
[+] 2 users Like Mintu08's post
Like Reply
Wink 
Ch 15. A Delicious Trap

"Maaa!!!! Open the door! I wanna show you something!"

Arushi in her sweet innocence kept banging the door and this time Kavita got aware and instead of getting up to get her salwar up and wipe her tears off her face, to greet her daughter, she rather chose to deny attending her and instead unlocked a dark thought in her mind.

"Hmphh! If I get denied! I will deny pleasure to the other too!" 

Kavita felt a thunder in her heart when she opened her drawyer and plugged her earplugs, to avoid listeni to Arushi, who was now a bit teary eyed since she gave up knocking and also the idea of sharing her achivement with her mother. With a gloomy face, she went back to her room. 

Inside the room, Kavita kept her eyes closed and then opened her eyes in shock!

"Oh! What was I doing?? Aru must be waiting outside my room for a long time! Uh!"

A sudden motherly tone instinct kicked up in Kavita and she got up, pulling up her salwar and rushed to open the door, but Arushi was long gone by then. The guilty buxom mother touched her mouth with both her hands and hated to admit how evil she became even for a brief moment!

"Oh my...uhmm what must Aru be thinking!...uh...it's so itchy! Let me clean my thighs!"

Feeling the juicy crusts from her orgasm all over her thighs, Kavita rather focussed on getting her legs, crotch and thighs cleaned before she confronted Sunil on the bed.

Late night :

While Arushi slept like a log, Asha was not quite sleepy at all. The scenes from the web series kept lingering inside her mind and the curvy girl was trembling and biting her lip in recollecting all those scenes...

How the actress moaned!

How the actor apparently pumped her into extacy!

How the couple onscreen groaned and moaned and overall crossed the lines!

Asha didn't even realise that she was now getting her hand on her chubby breasts over her nightie and mauling each tit with equally aroused nipples. The same way the hero had mauled the breasts of the sexy alluring heroine in the series.

"Uh..Rahul! Hug me tight!"

Asha embraced the teddy like pillow next to her, which was actually Arushi's, but at this moment, she cared the least and hugged the cotton filled puffy teddy bear very firm and wrapped her legs around it, mimicing the actress. Inside her mind, the pillow was replaced by Rahul, who appeared in his virtual form and began to kiss Asha on her neck, cheeks and finally her rosey lips!

Asha was chewing on the teddy's mouth like anything! Such was her kinkiness at this moment that she kept careesing the teddy and already mentally replacing the fancy pillow with her Rahul. 

Thanks to the Badminton match that Arushi was so oblivious to her sister's behaviour at this moment and rather slept like a log. However Asha continued to behave sexually with the teddy pillow, sometimes rubbing her legs around and over the cotton covering and sometimes plunging the teddy's face on her neck and face all over.

"Uh Rahul love me! Make love to me baby!"

Asha cooed in her sweet dove like voice and ultimately dozed off to sleep.

Next day :

Kavita smacked her lips a light pink and was just about to leave when suddenly Arushi with her tongue in cheek expression stood infront of her with clearly something behind her as she hid her hands. A radiant glowy Kavita asked..

"Aru, get inside the car, we have to leave.. uh what is it?"

Arushi then blinked cutely and showed her trophy to Kavita, who once again in her motherly aura put up a beaming smile on her sensous lips and she bent a bit, hugging her daughter, placing a kiss on her forehead and anyway she hugged her for a little longer, feeling guilty of how she ignored her while she laid on the bed in her post orgasmic bliss last night.

"Love you beta! Now get in the car quick!"

Once again before getting inside the car, Kavita eyed Jason's window once more and felt a pang of sadness on not seeing his presence anywhere. Anyways, she began the car quick and Kavita noticed in the rearview that Arushi seemed pretty much still excited over something, as if she had more words in her heart.

"Aru, what is it?" Kavita maternally cooed..

Asha was mentally not present at the moment as she was busy whatsapping Rahul with their regular tit bit gossips and on the other hand Arushi with her big excited eyes, leaned forward and cooed cutely...

"Ma! You need to come to school today! As I am the winner of the championship, they need a pic of you and me! Wow maa...that's so cool, isn't it!"

Kavita's heart heaved up in maternal pride and her big ample breasts heaved up with joy inside her kameez as she sweetly said, looking back to her daughter...

"Ofcourse sweetie! I will be there!"

Waving her hands to both her daughters atlast, Kavita swayed her big fat bum to her classes and now that she was all by herself, she was again lost in thoughts about Jason and the whore last night. The brown girl's moans were still echoing inside Kavita's brain, as she walked past the rushing army of children with their bags, the smiling teachers and students who greeted her and even the birds on the nearby trees, however she was oblivious to all of it, yet kept walking ahead untill she reached her staff cabin.

If only Kavita knew that this morning was just the beginning of things worsening up!

Since Kavita had a late class, she eagerly waited for Parul to show in so she could divert her mind and have a rather casual saheli chat with her fellow teacher bestie, but Parul didn't show up strangely and just then a Messaging Bing sound buzzed out, sending a slight shiver inside Kavita.

"Hmm must be Parul's message!"

Kavita quickly opened her phone to see the message, only to realise in horror that the message was neither very pleasant nor did it belong to Parul!

With wide eyes Kavita once again read the message...

I know ya luved da show last nite Suga momma! Wanna see more??

The unexpected mischievous message was from Jason and his audacity angered Kavita even more than the fact that he somehow had gathered to find her phone number and WhatsApp her!

Below the message were some Jpeg attachments that amazed Kavita and with a large question mark inside her head, she clicked on the pics and her hand shivered yet somehow she managed to grasp the phone in her hand. 

"Oh my gosh....urgh..!"

Kavita's pouty pink glossy lips opened up in a major gasp as she studied the pics...

Pic one : Jason had his big black dong up straight and had grasped it with his hand, while a smile made his negroid face look temptingly evil.

Kavita felt disgusted, yet some sort of curiousity made her gaze with even wider eyes at on the second pic, which seemed pretty dangerous even in its blurred format, with a trembling manicured finger, she dared to click on it!

Pic 2 : This was an unblemished unambiguous and a straight forward vertical image of Jason's cock closeup. The even darker skin tone made the cock look like some kind of an obscene weapon specially with veins encircling it around and ofcoarse the purplish helmet like knobb!

A strange wind blew across Kavita's open hair as she breathed deep and studied the veins that seemed like a map road all around the negro penis and strangely sitting on her chair in an academic atmosphere, she ran her pink manicured nail on the pic, as if actually running a fingertip around Jason's cock.

So utterly...

Monstrous!

Black!

Disgusting!

But

Manly!

Kavita at this moment was breathing deep and yet she managed to close the pic and had just settled her breaths to calm down when suddenly she shook again, realising that there was yet another picture remaining to be seen!

Feeling once again strangely horny at that moment, Kavita dared to click on the third image as well and this time she wasn't much surprised but definately disgusted once more. 

Pic 3 : A close up of Jason's dark abs with traces of thick viscous semen splattered around, which looked pretty much potent.

Strangely the contrast of the semen with the dark abs made Kavita bite her lower lip again and she held the side arm of her chair, rubbing the surface as she kept her eyes revolving around the three pictures. She felt miserable! She was supposed to be doing her academic work inside her staff room and here she was..

Gazing shamelessly at the naked penis images of her negro neighbour!

Kavita was certainly angry and however at this moment, she managed to push her hornyness aside and give a befitting reply to this misbehavior of Jason's message!

On the other hand, Jason was pretty much in heaven in his room with his bestie...

A white sheet filled with drugs!

The negro was busy taking his daily whiffs when suddenly his phone buzzed! Taking a break from his whiffy action, he grabbed hold of his device to realise with a smile that his message was replied...

How dare you do such a thing??? I will have you arrested for this, you swine!"

Jason smiled and kept the phone aside, not bothering to reply and continued taking whiffs from his white sheet, while on the other hand Kavita almost wanted to bang her phone on the table after she typed the message!

"Uh! This is all due to that Chawla! If he hadn't allowed such a filthy man to shift next to my house, these situations wouldn't have even arose!"

Kavita was enraged yet she was shocked to see vibrations inside her thick body. Her nipples were undoubtedly erect and stood straight at the moment, while her fat cunny whimpered and wobbled on its own and for moment Kavita felt whenever her eyes wondered around the second pic in perticular, her cunny lips had automatically spread on its own...

Like the gates awaiting some major arrival inside!

Kavita usually went submissive in such circumstances and shamelessly she gazed at the pics one after one, just deciding to touch her quivering cunny through her decent salwar just once when suddenly, right at the next moment...

"Madam chai?" 

Kavita shook and rapidly settled her hands on the table as she noticed the peon enter with tea and somehow she was obliged to sit back properly and close her WhatsApp, while taking a cup of tea and wiping her sweaty forehead with her dupatta. 

While sipping her tea, Kavita had horny eyes, but the moralistic side of her brain felt enraged and angry and made her take the decision to take some sort of action against the negro.

Several moments later :

This was a crazy moment for Asha as she and Rahul had ditched all their afternoon leactures to see a vividly adult film inside a private threatre, far away from their college. 

Asha noticed some couples around and realised they were all as curious and eager as her, however the poster having a naked blonde beauty covering her breasts lewdly sent shivers inside Asha and she held Rahul's arm...

"Rahul! Uh...seems like a real cheap film! Should we..."

Rahul  laughed out and held Asha's shoulder blades lovingly and pecked her lips once more...

"Trust me Ashu, we will enjoy it! It's hot as hell and I know you want it too!"

Asha blushed, remembering how she had hugged the pillow last night, having sexual thoughts inside her mind and this made her bite her lip and pout...

"Rahul...how about some popcorn and stuff?"

Rahul smiled wickedly at that..

"There will be no need!"

Entering the hall, the lovebirds realised that very few public was there and that too apparently horny couples just like them. Taking a corner place, Rahul held Asha's palm and gazed afront as the credits started. 

What Rahul and Asha failed to realise was that the primary theme of the film was cuckoldry and deciet. Although the film started normally with normal interactions, Asha actually loved the chemistry of the married couple when they made love to each other.

Infact in the total darkness, Asha felt Rahul's hands caress her forearms and then upto her arms through the tshirt sleeve and then back to her palm, as the couple made decent love under the white bedsheet in the film.

Asha was now having two minds! She was keenly focussed on the visuals ahead of her and also feeling goosebumps due to the lewd touch of Rahul and this made her rub her thick thighs against each other in her denims. 

"Uh...the couple is sweet right?"

Rahul planted a kiss on Asha's cheek, a cute one..."mmhmmm!"

Asha kept gazing at the cinema while pouting...

"Would just love to see them throughout the film! Such a passionate couple!"

Rahul held a palm up and kissed on it, whispering.."sure..."

The next few moments were nornal for the couple in the film and there were decent subtle moments which bored Rahul but impressed Asha as she held Rahul's hand and felt spicy currents inside her body as she thought of him and her being such a passionate couple after their marriage.

However, soon a twist in the film came up as a third character was introduced and he was surprisingly very intimidating in appearance, contrasting the main male lead. Both Rahul and Asha now wondered what would happen next and Asha felt very strange and gasped when she realised how the lead actress allowed the other man to flirt with her.

"Ew! Why is she flirting with him?? He isn't even that handsome! Plus...she is married!"

Asha cringed at the sleazy behaviour of the actress, while Rahul murmered...

"No idea! Let's see.."

Soon, to the horrifying surprises of both Rahul and Asha, the limelight had shifted from the main lead actor and focussed on physical love between the other man and the lead actress, who shocked Asha and Rahul both!

"Uh...such...bi...." Asha hated using slangs, but she couldn't believe how casually the wife began to cheat on her husband and this was a phenomena, her fresh clean mind had just discovered!

However, oblivious of Rahul's presence or whatever he was doing at this moment, Asha bit her lower lip and felt horny seing how the wife moaned on getting ravaged by the stranger again and again and again and what was more spicy was the fact that the stranger man had a bit darker tone in contrast!

"Yesssssss! Aaaahhhh just like thattt!!! Yyyyeeeessssss you fuck me better than my husband!!! Ohhhh!"

The raunchy way in which the actress moaned and wrapped her legs around the butt of the other man, startled Asha while she in her absolutely horny state was rubbing around her own crotch area and was surprisingly spewing out juices into her panty, drop after drop.

Rahul being a man and a that too someone in a relationship, felt a bit uncomfortable at the raunchy scenes. between the wife and the stranger and decided to take a leave..

"Ashu, it's getting a bit draggish...don't you think so?"

Asha who was now strangely very engrossed at the intimacy of the wife on screen with someone other than her husband, didn't really had any Intention to leave the hall, rather Rahul was surprised that it was Asha this time, who took initiative and was rubbing his palm in a passionate manner!

Rahul was almost shocked when he heard what Asha said next, that too as if she was quite mesmerized by whatever was happening in the film..

"Um...getting kinda interesting actually, um...let's see the whole thing!"

Asha cuddled upto Rahul in such a way that he could easily feel the warmth of her thigh next to his and this feeling alone made him see the film futher, still getting minor goosebumps on seing how the wife cheated on her husband in the film, while Asha bit her tongue in some kind of latent excitement and thrill, although even she was astonished to a level.

On the other hand, Kavita was busy with her classes when suddenly her phone binged up once more! 

Seing Jason's name as the sender sent electric jolts inside her body rather than anger and seing her students busy in copying the notes, she opened her messenger to see his message..

Suga momma lik da pics? Wann sum more baby?"

Kavita felt agitated and yet a horny part of her brain wondered..

"Uh what more will he send me? Uh..I still need to get over with that awful image of his disgusting penis!"

Kavita quivered down there when she even considered Jason's big black dong as a penis, because it wasn't a regular penis to her, and certainly not one, when compared to the puny one of Sunil!

Now, the biggest miracle happened right here in the classroom when the shameless horny woman inside Kavita arose once more and in the persuit of seing how much more far Jason can get, she brought her glossy nailed hands on her phone and typed...

If you dare to send me more of your disgusting pictures! You will have to face awful circumstances

Kavita's cunny quivered when she immediately then said to herself in mind...

"As if I will do anything against him! Gosh! Why are these african phallusses so monsterous?? Yet so appealing! Uh..and that load?? Uh no...it's a motherload for sure!"

Kavita was lost in thoughts and prayed to her almost all the holy gods and goddesses to stop the negro from sending her anything more, which might make her even more submissive! 

But, just a moment later...

*BING*

Kavita's heart throbbed with thrill and excitement as she realised the message sound pop up once more and she was just about to click on her dark windowed phone when suddenly the bell rung, sending pangs of shiver insider her and also felt relieved when her class was over and she was atlast free.

Lifting her heavy bum up out of the chair, the buxom Kavita rapidly walked out of her class and headed straight to her staff room, only to face Parul all of a sudden!"

"Uff ho madamji! Where are you lost these days? You dont show up in the recess as well!"

Kavita felt as if some unnecessary advertisement blocked an ongoing interesting program that already had her captivated!

Keeping her phone back in her bag, she felt obligated to sheepishly smile at her saheli and ignore a series of more 'Bings' from her phone, which she heard quite surely.

On the other hand, out of the threatre, Rahul seemed kind of engulfed in some sort of deep thinking, untill he got patted on his shoulder by Asha, who gave her usual bubbly smile..

"Hey, what happened??"

Rahul was surely in some sort of insecurity, yet managed to sound cool...

"Uh...damnit, boring film! The intimacy kind of sucked!"

Asha bit her lip in a mischievous way and cooed, while she still held the arm of her fiancee...

"Hmmmmmm! Well.....the stranger was kinda hot! Ac...tu... ally!"

Asha pouted her words in a slow tone, while eying Rahul's expressions and then giggling a bit. Rahul gave a typical frown on his face while Asha stopped giggling and pouted...

"Typically men! Anyways....m feeling kinda tired, care to drop me home?"

Rahul had sort of a serious expression..

"Hey how about some bhuttas??" I was wonderi..."

However Asha emitted out a mild yawn and cooed again..."later baby!"

Some more moments later :

After some boring gupshup with Parul, Asha atlast left her premises and was now eagerly heading to meet Arushi's teachers for the prize picture with her sweet daughter and why not! Arushi was her younger darling daughter!, However her mind again got diverted to her phone.

She was yet to check out the next few Bings afterall, but oh! Kavita groaned in anger, an anger perhaps never like before! Kavita went enraged when she realised her phone was out of charge!

"Uh oh....hppmh!"

An agitated Kabita was in split between two minds. A motherly mind and a horny desperate mind!

The motherly mind made her rush quick to the school function to hug her darling daughter and kiss her cheeks with the prize inbetween them. However her horny mind stopped her heels and deep in her mind, she was feeling ticklish to check futher what Jason had sent her!

At this moment Kavita was not at all eager to join her daughter's school function, rather her cunny was spasming with anticipation to whatever Jason had sent her further and damn she cursed her phone battery and rather decided to

Go home and charge the phone to finish up her curiousity!

Getting inside her car, Kavita rushed home, not giving any second thought to poor Arushi, who on the other hand eagerly waited for her mother to show up and got fed up of seing other parents arrive to greet their children. 

"Why isn't maa showing up yet?"

The cute as candy bubbly girl wondered and kept looking at the welcome entrance.

In the meantime Kavita rushed home quick with an apparently wet cunny which had began its dew drops into the panty right since she had been recieving the raunchy pictures from Jason and never even bothered about the fact that Asha hadn't returned home yet.

Getting the phone at charge, Kavita heaved her breaths and the next thing she did was strip off her salwar kameez completely as if already having mental anticipations about what has been sent to her from her awful neighbour.

Watching the phone gain charge, a fully naked Kavita sat on her bed breathlessly observing her device get health slowly slowly!
[+] 7 users Like Mintu08's post
Like Reply
Stay tuned
Like Reply
Superb update mintu bhai.....or saath hi bhut bada update diya hai...bhut sahi tarike se aapne ye update likha hai or ab aage qa hoga ye jaanne ko dil or bhi jyada bekarar hai.....u r great writer mintu bhai.....
[+] 1 user Likes Ajanmol's post
Like Reply
This update was not interesting. Neither exciting nor realistic.
How come a mother will not even think once to attend her daughter's function, instead of watching porn. Please change it
[+] 1 user Likes RajatKumarS's post
Like Reply
Kavita ki moti gaand kab legi khamba?
[+] 1 user Likes milfravisher's post
Like Reply
(07-07-2022, 01:32 AM)milfravisher Wrote: Kavita ki moti gaand kab legi khamba?

Jald legi dost
Like Reply
(06-07-2022, 11:40 PM)RajatKumarS Wrote: This update was not interesting. Neither exciting nor realistic.
How come a mother will not even think once to attend her daughter's function, instead of watching porn. Please change it

I agree with your analysis my friend. However it's my request to not judge the story too morally. 

Stay tuned
Like Reply
(05-07-2022, 08:15 PM)Ajanmol Wrote: Superb update mintu bhai.....or saath hi bhut bada update diya hai...bhut sahi tarike se aapne ye update likha hai or ab aage qa hoga ye jaanne ko dil or bhi jyada bekarar hai.....u r great writer mintu bhai.....

Dil se shukriya dost
Like Reply
Waiting for update bhai...
[+] 1 user Likes Ajanmol's post
Like Reply
Superb update
[+] 1 user Likes Mottapayyan's post
Like Reply
Dear friends, my humble apologies for delaying on the second update of the week, due to some personal issues.

However, will get back soon next week with the next update. Sorry for this delay.
Like Reply
(09-07-2022, 07:04 PM)Mintu08 Wrote: Dear friends, my humble apologies for delaying on the second update of the week, due to some personal issues.

However, will get back soon next week with the next update. Sorry for this delay.

No worries, dear bro. Take your time and write.. We can wait for the delicious updates.. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Desmond Miles's post
Like Reply
(09-07-2022, 07:04 PM)Mintu08 Wrote: Dear friends, my humble apologies for delaying on the second update of the week, due to some personal issues.

It's okay brother we will wait for some meaty updates. Take your time and let the story is interesting and enticing like the previous parts, except the last update.
[+] 1 user Likes RajatKumarS's post
Like Reply
Mad waiting for next update.
[Image: B9636-FAB-43-F1-421-E-BB8-D-045-CB9390-D56.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: 23068263-5248-40-E6-86-F7-4-B8-F7-CF7-A685.gif]

[Image: 61453084-99-CF-4-B4-D-A03-A-EB452-D5-A43-A1.gif]
Like Reply