Poll: What excites you most -When someone sees or touches your wife, if so where?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
See - boobs
21.29%
53 21.29%
See - butt
15.26%
38 15.26%
See - pussy or full nude
13.25%
33 13.25%
Touches boobs
20.08%
50 20.08%
Touches butt
19.68%
49 19.68%
Touches pussy
10.44%
26 10.44%
Total 249 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Small joys for open minded husbands
(20-11-2020, 12:12 AM)horseride Wrote: This happened few years back, when we are traveling in train my wife and my baby  slept on the lower birth. After feeding the baby she not closed her blouse and slept like that . when I wake up in the morning her milky boobs are full displayed to public and my wife was in deep sleep. I wakeup my wife and told the situation. she was little bit shy and told in our language, you slept like a randi and any one  come and  fuck you also you like to get fuck with them .   ( మరీ లంజ లా పడుకున్నావు , ఎవ్వుర్రు వచ్చి డెంగీ పోయి నా , దెంగిచు లాగా వున్నావు.) for this she just given a smile. This is one of  my experience I faced .

[Image: DRs-Kgeh-U8-AEr7-XD.jpg]
i think this is situation your wife
అమ్మ ప్రేమికుల కోసం అంకితం ఈ థ్రెడ్
https://xossipy.com/thread-45345-post-57...pid5723725
స్వీట్ డాడీ
https://xossipy.com/thread-64656.html
[+] 2 users Like stories1968's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
my wife reported that one labor guy saw her with wet towel after she came from bath. Seems widow curtains were moved aside. My wife came covering herself with white we towel. She realized that guy outside the widow from other building is looking at her. She came out and went to different bedroom and changed.
Heart  Harika and Bhabhi in Bihar  Heart

https://xossipy.com/thread-12602.html 
[+] 2 users Like star.one007's post
Like Reply
One day while coming home after I picked my wife from school, on the way she said she needs to pee urgently. I saw some rocks beside on the way and suggested the place to her. She went and pulled down her legging and panty and sat down behind a rock with her cute ass facing the road and started peeing. Suddenly an old man came accross cycling and went away watching continuously watching her bare ass. She doesn't know about it.
[+] 3 users Like ass_69's post
Like Reply
My wife age 32

Telegram I'd tiger1947
[+] 1 user Likes Samir1947's post
Like Reply
######
[+] 1 user Likes cryogenic's post
Like Reply
Our indian trains are always full of perverts.
Some time ago, i was traveling in train with my 34 year old , plump punjabi wife. And on the opposite seats were some college going boys.
I went to sleep on the top berth , and my wife was sleeping on the lower berth.

I noticed those boys were constantly eyeing my wife , and 1 of them even stroking and rubbing his dick while she was asleep.
Though I felt little angry too, but that time it felt like it was harmless till the time they are not touching her and enjoying from a distance.

Made me horny as hell too.
[+] 5 users Like Bullstallion's post
Like Reply
Seen my wife been group in train even in party , quite a turn on ....
[+] 2 users Like Pussytimes's post
Like Reply
My busty wife like to wear short dresses when roaming outside in malls and all. And tight tops which hug her huge boobs. People ogle at her soo much in public, and in crowded places I have seen so many guys "accidentally" pressing her boobs or sticking to her from behind.

I have gotten her into the habit of wearing tank tops and shorts at home..without bra or panty. So whenever a delivery person comes, every once in a while I would ask her to go open the door, and many times she would absent mindedly go as-is, without putting a gown or anything on.

Now my wife has huge boobs (36D), and in such spaghetti strap tank tops, her nipples are always tight, very easy to make out the entire shape of her boobs..and with the shorts, she just looks like a fuck toy.

I am sure every delivery person would have stayed for a few seconds more and enjoyed the sight (specially those who need otp and need to hang around for a few mins)

An example of her wearing what I just described:

[Image: Screenshot-2022-04-23-at-11-46-58-AM.png] [Image: 2.jpg] [Image: IMG-8681.jpg]">

[Image: IMG-9241.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like coolhunk_123's post
Like Reply
Sexy wifeu have
Like Reply
dm me for wife pic swaps
Like Reply
Previous month, myself and my वाइफ went to a marriage went to the marriage ceremony of my friend...... My wife was wearing red colored dotted saree and red blouse inside...... This time I insisted her to wear deep cut blouse....... So her cleavage was clearly visible below the transparent saree......
[+] 1 user Likes chandu_2288's post
Like Reply
??????? ???????
Like Reply
?????? ??????
Like Reply
(09-07-2022, 12:38 AM)chandu_2288 Wrote: Previous month, myself and my वाइफ went to a marriage went to the marriage ceremony of my friend...... My wife was wearing red colored dotted saree and red blouse inside...... This time I insisted her to wear deep cut blouse....... So her cleavage was clearly visible below the transparent saree......
Bhoadi ko kisi ne masla ya nahi
Like Reply
Beautiful Women and nice Hubbies
I love seeing these Wife and MILFY aunties. THey love to pose and lust and when their Husband also encourage it is fun.
Many times lead to more masti and fiesty fun. 

Very hungry woman needs a hungry lover to fuck her.
That makes her more happy and loving when she is enjoyed
RakshasAsurus - Rakshas + Asuran
[+] 1 user Likes RakshasAsaurus's post
Like Reply
(23-04-2019, 05:22 PM)kkumar Wrote: mai meri wife ko dusro se chudwana chahunga

mai bhi. kyo na ek dusre ki biwi ki gandi gandi baate kare. chk ur inbox.
Like Reply
(20-08-2022, 11:24 AM)rahulhdx Wrote: mai bhi. kyo na ek dusre ki biwi ki gandi gandi baate kare. chk ur inbox.

Good ab dono apni apni londiyo ke picks dikhao
Like Reply
Anyone for chat ?
Like Reply
In am online
Like Reply
(22-08-2022, 03:42 AM)parul199069 Wrote: In am online

Now?
Like Reply