Poll: What excites you most -When someone sees or touches your wife, if so where?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
See - boobs
21.29%
53 21.29%
See - butt
15.26%
38 15.26%
See - pussy or full nude
13.25%
33 13.25%
Touches boobs
20.08%
50 20.08%
Touches butt
19.68%
49 19.68%
Touches pussy
10.44%
26 10.44%
Total 249 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Small joys for open minded husbands
Friends I am starting one of my fav thread in xossip. Before anyone starts sharing let me put some ideas here

This thread is specific to open-minded husbands who want to try simple cuckload ideas in public or with friends. This thread is not for sharing nude pics of wives or giving personal information. 

I enjoy simple things like groping of my wife in a bus or downblouse (few more which I will share one by one) etc....

Please don't send pm's asking to send pics.
Heart  Harika and Bhabhi in Bihar  Heart

https://xossipy.com/thread-12602.html 
[+] 1 user Likes star.one007's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(05-01-2019, 01:29 PM)star.one007 Wrote: Friends I am starting one of my fav thread in xossip. Before anyone starts sharing let me put some ideas here

This thread is specific to open-minded husbands who want to try simple cuckload ideas in public or with friends. This thread is not for sharing nude pics of wives or giving personal information. 

I enjoy simple things like groping of my wife in a bus or downblouse (few more which I will share one by one) etc....

Please don't send pm's asking to send pics.
Few young boys had a nice look of my wife's cleavage at a beach. She was busy playing with sand. Heard them discussing among them that her cleavage andaboobs looked hot. Had enjoyed those comments
Hot wife Nidhi
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=1354

https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=15862

Nidhi hot wife - English, Hindi, telugu comments - Welcome

[Image: 5c38bc7d67f11.JPG]
[+] 3 users Like rv123's post
Like Reply
My wife was once ass groped in a bus for a very short time by a guy. What more interesting is his friend watched while he is touching and later they talked looking at her.

[+] 4 users Like star.one007's post
Like Reply
I have shared the Facebook profile of my wife to someone, he was not informed that she is my wife and after seeing pic at profile, he told something dirty about her and I liked the same.
[+] 4 users Like sphulinga's post
Like Reply
(05-01-2019, 10:03 PM)sphulinga Wrote: I have shared the Facebook profile of my wife to someone, he was not informed that she is my wife and after seeing pic at profile, he told something dirty about her and I liked the same.

awesome idea dude, many of us can try that.

[+] 1 user Likes star.one007's post
Like Reply
Last year, me and my newly married wife went to see movie in cinema in evening time. Movie was not of my choice. so I was more interested in enjoying her at a public place. So, I deliberately took the left corner seats in the last row.

She is very horny and arouses very easily. So, soon after a erotic scene, I started teasing her. She was on my left wearing a low waist saree and looking bomb. She also aroused quickly and started enjoying.

I slowly kissed her and pressed her boobs. her hand started discovering my cock. she was wearing a backless padded blouse without bra that day. Meanwhile I started creasing her bare navel which is her weakest point. soon she was out of control and ready for action. She took my cock out and started playing with it.

I also slid my hand in her cleavage showing from tight deep neck blouse. But due to tight blouse, I opened hooks of her blouse for better access. As she was not wearing bra. it make my job easy and I fully opened her blouse from front and started pressing her boobs hard and crushing her perky nipples.

Now her boobs were open under her transparent saree and my bare hard cock was in her soft hand. it was our first experience in a public place to crease each other, due to which our excitement was on cloud seven.I then took out her milky white spongy boob out in the air as we were alone in last row.

They shining even in dim light and her pinkish light brown nipples were standing proudly inviting me to suck. I started sucking and she was pressing my head and was moaning slowly.

soon my hand went inside her petticoat from downside as it was tight from upper side. I lifted her saree up to her knees and started creasing her butter smooth thighs. soon she opened her legs and gave me access to her dripping cunt.My fingers reached to her pussy quickly.

Her thong was already wet with her juices. I adjusted it sideways and my fingers entered her dripping pussy soon after some tickling. she mouned loudly and I freezed in the same position. she immediately covered my head with her saree and hold my hand tightly to stop me.

After few seconds, she left my hand and started pressing my head on her boobs to give me green signal. I become assured that a group of men in their early fourties who were in the row which was in front of us didn't noticed her loud moan.

I again started sucking her boobs and fingering her while she was moaning slowing and moving her sexy slim body in rythm.I was feeling difficulty in entering fingers fully so asked her to lift her hot ass a bit so that I can remove her thong. She her ass and after some difficulty I managed to get rid of her thong, she put it in her handbag.

After some fingering, she was nearing climax and her mouns became bit louder. so, I stood up a bit to analyze others. everyone was busy in movie and we both were busy in ourselves. she was fully in heat and grabbed my cock again and started sucking it madly. it was one of the best moment of my life.

I was pressing her boobs badly in return. I soon reached on verge to cum.So I asked her to pause and to give her return gift I tried to adjust myself in her legs to lick her pussy but it was very difficult to access her pussy in saree in that position. So we shifted some seats in the same row so that no one is directly in seats front of us for bit more space and privacy. but it was still difficult to suck her so again I started fingering her and kissing her madly. she was also stroking me.

Suddenly, a man from no where came towards our row and we adjusted our self quickly.I managed to put my cock in my pants while my wife put her saree down from her thighs and covered her boobs with transparent saree.

Still her blouse was wide open and her nipples were erect under the saree but due to dim light, they were not showing clearly. We sit normally for some time and concentrated on movie but to my utter surprise she put her hand again on my cock again and kissed on my cheeks after few minutes.

I understood the bitch is mad in heat and she even forgot that a man is sitting on her left seat and her blouse is still open.I asked her to quit the movie and go home for sex, intermission was also nearing and her boobs will be visible once lights will be on. if she closes blouse, then the man next to her will come to know that her blouse was open.

After thinking for few second, she also agreed and we went towards exit. she hooked her blouse when we came near to some empty seats. we drove back to home quickly. on the way, we did some creasing only due to traffic and lights. she told that she enjoyed a hot and is very horny right now.

On reaching home, we quickly shed our clothes and started rough wild sex directly. while pumping her I asked why she was holding my cock even when someone was sitting on her left.

Then the biggest surprise came, she told that the man was creasing her tummy and navel and pressing her nude boob and pinching her left nipple also under the saree, so she became more horny. he even put her left hand on his big cock which was out of her trousers, he used her hand for mild jerking also. he was of the same group who were sitting in front of us. They caught us when she mouned loudly when I entered my finger first time. Her left boob was also visible nude as I was sucking right one. they passed wicked smile to my wife. she also blushed and covered me and her boobs with saree at once. he might took it her green signal and may thought that she was slutty, that's why he came near her. They were also keeping eye on us in between.

I became mad on hearing this and fucked her madly.We had a great night and still enjoys on thinking of that incident. when we were normal, I asked her why she didn't told me about him that time, she told that her boobs were open and a unwanted scene would had created as they were in group and she was also enjoying it fully and only sex was on her mind that time.

Due to such kinky we opened and now she freely enjoys such groping and teasing by strangers. she is very sexy and always wears revealing so many times she becomes prey of molesting by others like in bus or once by a tailor and once by a doctor etc.
Sultry young wife Pari who loves to reveal
PM to chat. Check and CUMment on Pari at
https://xossipy.com/thread-3818.html
[+] 10 users Like live.life's post
Like Reply
I dream to take my wife in nude beach. Lots of males look her nude body and talk to me in abusive language about her. Me also would like to touch other female chut and nude body in front of her.
[+] 3 users Like Guddu's post
Like Reply
Ek aise hi sunday ke din dophar me hall me relax me sope par tv dekhte baitha tha. Tabi meri wife pooja mere samne aa gayi. Me to use dekhate hi rah gaya. Usne black colour ki transfernt nighty pahni huwi thi. Jisme se uaka sara gora badan dikhayee de raha tha. Usne andar pink colour ki netted panty aur bra pahni huwi thi jo use aur bhi hot bana rahi thi.
Mene use dekhkar kaha -  kya bat hai pooja ajj to tumhara irada nek nahi lagta, hamara katl karne irada lagta hai.
Pooja - ( muskurate ) irada to katl karne ka hi hai lekin tumara nahi .
Me -  to fir
Pooja mere pas akar baith gayee aur mere land short ke upar se hi maslate huwe 
Pooja - iska.
Woh mere land ko maslane lagi. Woh bhi tight ho chuka tha. Mene zar se apani short niche kar di aur mera tantanta lund uske samne tha. Woh bhi utha kar niche baith gayee aur mere dono tango ke beach akar mere  land ko chosne lagi. Mere hath bhi harkat me aa gaye aur uske pith par gbumate huwe uski nighty utarane lage. Mene uski nighty utar di. Usne bhi meri short tango  me se nikal kar side me fek di aur T shirt bhi utarkar side me fek diya. Mene bhi uski bra aur panty utarkar side me fek di . Ab ham dono pure nange ho chuke the. Me khada ho gaya aur pooja mera land choosane lagi. Me bahot hi garam ho gaya tha aur woh bhi.mene aur mahol garam karne ke liye tv par blue film laga di .Jisme mfm ka film chal rha tha..
Oh...H....Pooja...Tum kya mast chusati ho yr....
Woh blue film wali bhi tumhare samne kuch nahi..
Woh mere se jyada lucky hai .
Kyo.
Use ek sath do do land mil rahe hai aur mujhe ek hi.
Woh ...Ho... Matlab mere rani ki ek sath do land lene ka man hai...
Nahi ji me to woh lucky hai yah bol rahi thi...
Wohi to agar tume abhi tume do land milte to tum bhi lucky hoti kyo..
Ek sath jise so land mile woh to lucky hi hongi na...
To kya kahti ho bulau aur ek lund..
Kaha se bulaonge..
Usme kya badi bat hai..Tum ho hi itani mast mal.. tume chodane ke liye to koi bhi tyar ho jayega....
Acha ji....
Ha...
Ha mere kisi bhi dost ko phone kiya to woh doudata huwa ayenga tumhe chodane ke liye...
Abhi mahol bahot garam ho chuka tha. Usne mujhe sofe par Lita diya aur woh mere upar aa gayee aur ham kiss karne lage. Usne mera lund pakdkr apne chut me dal diya uski chut bahot gilli ho chuki thi. Aur woh uchal uchal kar mera  lund uske chut pe andar bahar karne lagi....
Hmmm......Vijay....Chodo..Mujhe... Bahot..Maja ...Aa ...Raha ..Hai...

Ohhhhahhh.. meri....Pooja Randi...Le ..Lund.. aur...Andar...Le...Teri...Chut ... To hamesha.. lund... Lene.... Ke ....Liye...Utarali.. rahti... Hai...
Ha....Janu.... Meri chut....Lund ... Ki .. bahot... Pyasi... Hai... Uski pyas...bujhAo...
 Hall ka mahol bahot garam ho chuka tha. Tabi door bell baji. 
Sheet .. is samay kon aa gaya...
Pooja hadbadate huwe mere upar se uth gayee. Aur nighty utakar pahn li.
Me bhi uth gaya aur apana short aur T shirt utha liyA aur pahane laga 
Pooja jao tum tak darwaja kholo is wakt kon aa gaya sala..Aur me kapade pahane laga. Pooja gayee aur darwaja khola . To darwaje par mera bachpan ka  dost tha. Jaise hi ravi ne pooja ko dekha to uske chehare par ek ajibsi muskan aa gayee aur woh pooja ko upar se lekar niche tak dekhne laga. Uski najar ka picha karte huwe jab meri najar pooja par gayee... Oh sheet... Gadbad me pooja bra aur panty pahnana bhul gayee thi aur yah bhool gayee thi ki usne transfernt nighty pahni huwi hai. Woh nighty bhi sirf nam ke liye the waise dekha jaye to puri nangi ravi ke samne khadi thi. Aur ravi use khane wali najrose dekh raha tha. Ravi aisa uske tarf dekhate huwe pakar pooja ko bhi uski galti samaj aa chuki thi. Lekin ab kya kare yah use bhi samj nahi aa raha tha. Aur woh ek putale ki tarah uske samne khadi thi aur ravi use ankhos
e hi chode ja raha tha..Sach kahoo to mujhe yah seen dekhkar bahot horny feel ho raha tha.  Continue.......
[+] 1 user Likes vijaykumar81's post
Like Reply
Are ravi .. darwaje me khada hai andar aa na..
Mera awaz dene par dono bhi hosh me aa gaye. 
Ha.. ravi .Andar aai na ..Bahot dino bad ana kiya...kahkar pooja ne khud ko sambhal ne ki koshish ki.
Ravi andar aa gaya.
Ha.. bhabhi.. dost ki bhahot yad aa rahi ..Thi ..To socha chalo dost se mil lete  hai. 
Aur woh andar akar sofe par baith gaya.
Pooja ne bhi dadwza band kiya aur hamare pas ate huwe kaha
Acha kiya apane..
Lekin bhabhi mujhe lagta hai me galat samay aa gaya.
Nahi ravi, waise koi bat nahi..
Bhabhi ap kitna bhi nahi kaho, lekin sari sachai yah bayan kar rahi hai. Aisa kahte huwe usne table par padi pooja ki bra aur panty ki taraf ungali ki. 
Jaise hi pooja ki najar bra aur panty pe giri uske chehare ka rang hi ud gaya aur zatse age akar usne apani bra aur panty utha li. 
Ravi bas bhi karo yar kitna maja lenhga uski... Dekho uska chehara kitani naraj ho gayee woh..
Tu chup kar vijay...Meri bhabhi hai woh ..Itana to haq hai mera.. kyo bhabhi.
Ha.ravi..( usne ekdam murjaye awaz me kaha)
Uski aise halat dekhkar ham dono hans pade..
Ham dono ko haste huwe dekhkar pooja bhi thodi muakarai . 
Are pooja mera dost itane dino bad ghar aya hai use kuch puchongi ya nahi...
Are ha baba. Ravi kya longe tum..Chay ya coffee..
Tabi ravi ne apani pant me uska lund hathse adjust kiya uska lund kafi tight ho chuka tha isliye udane use thoda adjust karne ki koshish ki . Mene dekha ki uske pant me kafi bada tent bana huwa tha. Aur jeans me usko takib ho rahi thi isliye woh apane lund ko bar bar adjust kar raha tha. Yah bat pooja ke najarse bhi nahi chupi thi. Mene pooja ki tarf dekha to woh uske pant ke tent ko hi dekh rahi thi.aur yah dekh kat mere pant me bhi halchal ho rahi thi. 
Pooja me kah raha tha ravi already bahot garam ho chuka hai tum kuch thanda hi lekar aao.
Dono mere taraf dekhne lage..
Mera matalab hai itani garmi hai kuch thanda hi lekar aao.
Mere is bat par dono bhi hans pade aur pooja andar chali gayee. Fir ham idhar udhar ki bate karne lage. Thodi der bad pooja thanda lekar ayee aur sabke kamal ki bat yah thi ki pooja waisi hi thi matlab na usne nighty badli thi na bra aur panty pahni thi. 
Thodi der bad ravi chala gaya. Uske bad mene ji kalakar pooja ki chudai ki. Bahot maja aya.
[+] 2 users Like vijaykumar81's post
Like Reply
This incident happened few months back when me and my wife (Vani) were travelling in a bus at night. Usually for whole night travel, theses busses would stop two times for bathroom. if you miss these stops then you need to request them for a stop but they usually stop in middle of highway and ask you to go behind bushes, so we have no way to know who is watching our women from behind.

Same thing happened to us, my wife wanted to go and I requested driver to stop. Bus was stopped side of highway, we went to go back side of the bus so there would be less light. We went down, walked few yards away from bus and went a bit towards bush, behind a tree. Vani, removed her knob, pulled her bottom down, skidded her pink panty down and sat down, stretching her round white ass and started pissing.

Suddenly I heard few steps approaching us, I turned back to see a couple from bus also came along. They walked so quickly that we don't have time to recover, there my gorgeous Vani bottom exposed pissing. Both of them saw my Wife's butt. I couldn't make sound or object a guy looking my wife like that, if so whole people in bus would know. Both of them started smiling as they saw her, he shown her the way asking her to join my wife. She in-turn pushed him away trying to close his eyes. Imagine my experience a stranger couple watching her ass and smiling at her nudity.

My wife is done and started coming back, but she bent her face down with shy as the guy was trying to embarrass her by looking at her face. I asked my wife, do you know what happened? she said I don't want to know. In-front of him, I hugged my wife and turned her towards him so that he would see her face, while I pressed her butt.

I enjoyed this incident, every time whenever I imagine it. See guys these are the small joys. cuckload couple pm me personally we can share our views....

uploading a look alike pic so to excite you

[Image: 2vmy5up.jpg]

[+] 7 users Like star.one007's post
Like Reply
(10-03-2019, 09:46 PM)Guddu Wrote: I dream to take my wife in nude beach. Lots of males look her nude body and talk to me in abusive language about her. Me also would like to touch other female chut and nude body in front of her.

sometime i too have such kind of fantasy
[+] 1 user Likes rohan865's post
Like Reply
mai meri wife ko dusro se chudwana chahunga
[+] 4 users Like kkumar's post
Like Reply
Hallo kinky husbands, I was active members of old xossip. This thread was my most favourite thread "SJIOMH-small joys in open minded husband." I had shared some things. It was too hot and erotic because there were mostly real life small incidents making hard. Because of sharing other husbands could get more nasty ideas.
So friends we will share more and like old thread this will help us to get hard and enjoyable.
[+] 1 user Likes spiceuplife's post
Like Reply
(23-04-2019, 08:00 PM)spiceuplife Wrote: Hallo kinky husbands, I was active members of old xossip. This thread was my most favourite thread "SJIOMH-small joys in open minded husband." I had shared some things. It was too hot and erotic because there were mostly real life small incidents making hard. Because of sharing other husbands could get more nasty ideas.
So friends we will share more and like old thread this will help us to get hard and enjoyable.

Exactly for the same reason I have created this thread. Please let us share real life small but erotic incidents not fictional stories.

Like Reply
In December 18 I went to one temple with family. We were standing in a queue. After some time queue converted in mob in center of hall. There kids and parents were forward then my wife and last I was. From side wise other people were there all men women. Then moving forward my wife gone side wise to me me and one man came behind her. Crowd was too much. First he kept some distance. I was sure now something going to happen. My dirty mind. Sorry god. I didn't tried to cover her again and she also not came towards me. Then in few seconds his body touched her fully from behind. My heart beat starts increasing. I वाद expect this. Then my wife tried to come in our side and she came behind our group but I kept myself back and given space to that man. With out mistake he glued her again. Wow. For two to three minutes he enjoyed. I checked other people no one was knowing this and was in their hurry. But I know. I seen both faces but both are seeing innocent and looking here and there. But there bodies were in full contact. Then in less time one arch came and we come sides. And over. But it was so super hot. I thought to ask her but not yet asked. Whether I have to ask? If I ask I know her answer. "I do not know, I do not remember"... Etc.
[+] 2 users Like spiceuplife's post
Like Reply
I can tell about wifes. Please message me.
Like Reply
My wife is shy but does not mind giving me pleasure of people peeking at her assets. She does not like to exhibit in places like Vegetable market or places having uneducated people but does not mind going to malls or big market places. She wears contrast colour bra which becomes quite apparent giving insight to people of her cleavage and boobs...I always make her aware of who all are staring at her and when return back, suck her boobs passionately giving her immense pleasure and encourage her to exhibit more often...

Many times my wife did not wear bra & panty with t-shirt and leggings went to malls with me...sometimes even her nipples were quite evident...have seen myself people (of almost all ages) staring at her ass when she bends to pick some items...Sometimes brushing their erect dick against her ass or touching her boobs...

So whenever some opportunity while driving comes like if her deep cleavage is visible and any beggar comes I distract her so that she looks towards me while I see the beggar ogle at her cleavage or any truck of bus driver or even passengers of the bus peeping into her cleavage.

At home when raddiwala comes I request her to give the old news papers to him and when she bends almost all her boobs are visible giving pleasurable view to him.
My wife does not wear anything when she comes out of the bath but remember one instance when she heard the doorbell while having bath and as per her habit wore a semi transparent kurta and legging with out bra & panty in hurry to answer the doorbell....it was our paperwala with his bill for the payment...without knowing she displayed her boobs in the semi transparent kurta...when in evening narrated the story I asked her to repeat the dress she wore she herself was embarrassed to see her boobs and her vaginal mound visible in the dress...I always tease her on this account and fuck her passionately when remember this incidence....

My dad and servant by mistake saw her nude when she came out nude after taking bath and purposely showed her semi nude to servant while she was sleeping...

Disclaimer: Most of my pics are downloaded from internet and in case some one has problems please let me know...
[+] 5 users Like mastkalan's post
Like Reply
no fakers
Like Reply
tamil cuck fantasy hubby here .. for cuck fantasy , role play chat ping me in telegram @ramk345
[+] 1 user Likes Karthiramy's post
Like Reply
This happened with my wife once...
Our house was under minor renovation and hence we had shifted to a flat in the adjacent building.
Every day, either my wife or I would go to open the flat and close it once the workers were done.
One day, after a day of work, she entered the lift with some of those workers.
There were 4 in total - their head and 3 workers. Two were adults and one was a teenager (14-15)
Since the elevator could only have 4 people at one time and there were 5 including my wife, they were all cramped for space.
The teenager was right behind my wife and was sticking it to her ass. He even put his lips on her back although he didn't lick or kiss it.
He was rubbing his lower body slowly on to her ass.
After the day's work was over, I had given an extra 50 to that kid, thinking he's working at such a young age. When my wife saw this, she told me what he had done (dicking her ass and smelling her back)

But my wife overlooked this thinking it was just a space issue.

After this, I kept a watch on the boy when my wife was with them. I have seen him stare at my wife's ass every time she bent. He would also stand near her whenever he got the chance and try to touch her body.

There were times when my wife would send that boy to our new house to get water, tea or snacks for them. I wonder if he played any mischief with the snacks and water.

This was soo fucking hot for me
[+] 2 users Like bhavish3's post
Like Reply