SATISFACTION THREAD
Rohan is an employee in a well known construction company

Bohot hi kabil banda tha. koi bhi challenge do toh kaam khatam kiye bina nahi chhodta tha

Company had a dream project but part of the project was hampering the environment

The boss of the company having full confidence in Rohan and gave the project to him.

Rohan took the challenge and started working but pata chala ki GOI se permission leni padegi

He tried all the means but baat aake ek hi Jagah par atki. Satish Yadav, jo ki ek mantri tha
All the images and fakes are collected from the internet. If its offensive let me know. It would be removed
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(02-07-2022, 04:36 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Rohan is an employee in a well known construction company

Bohot hi kabil banda tha. koi bhi challenge do toh kaam khatam kiye bina nahi chhodta tha

Company had a dream project but part of the project was hampering the environment

The boss of the company having full confidence in Rohan and gave the project to him.

Rohan took the challenge and started working but pata chala ki GOI se permission leni padegi

He tried all the means but baat aake ek hi Jagah par atki. Satish Yadav, jo ki ek mantri tha

( Myself Satish Yadav a 61 year old 4 time elected representative Environment Minister in GOI )

[Image: JP-yadav.jpg]

( i am 6 feet tall and coal black skinned 

( i was getting a lot of calls and also my ministry was getting bribe calls for a Project named Suvarna Link from a company named Megalink who does lot of Construction and Suvarna Link was a project where they were planning to make 200 Km road connecting their 2 Building sites and there was Aarey forest in between and i didnt approves as the forest and ecology would be hampered)

( a letter was send to the Megalink COntruction private Limited that this project named Suvarna Link is declined all construction at the sites should be immediately stopped as per orders of GOI)

[Image: EE1Kc-ZVUAEksNU.jpg]
Like Reply
(02-07-2022, 04:44 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( Myself Satish Yadav a 61 year old 4 time elected representative Environment Minister in GOI )

[Image: JP-yadav.jpg]

( i am 6 feet tall and coal black skinned 

( i was getting a lot of calls and also my ministry was getting bribe calls for a Project named Suvarna Link from a company named Megalink who does lot of Construction and Suvarna Link was a project where they were planning to make 200 Km road connecting their 2 Building sites and there was Aarey forest in between and i didnt approves as the forest and ecology would be hampered)

( a letter was send to the Megalink COntruction private Limited that this project named Suvarna Link is declined all construction at the sites should be immediately stopped as per orders of GOI)

[Image: EE1Kc-ZVUAEksNU.jpg]

Rohan never liked to fail he left no stone unturned but nothing gave fruit.

So was he was trying to understand about this minister and started checking for all the criminal news about the minister just to find a loop hole

and he found one. Mantri pehle hi honey trap case mein pakda gaya tha. thinking how he can proceed that when his wife flashed in front of him

One hell of a beauty,koi bhi dekhe toh tanak jaaye aise khubsurati

She was non other than Shriya. He explained everything to his wife and all the benefits they would be getting if he is able to successfully deliver this project

Shriya with some hesitation initially agreed to help Rohan

[Image: 2012+IIFA+Awards+Day+3+URWc_Ku3_6Wx.jpg]
All the images and fakes are collected from the internet. If its offensive let me know. It would be removed
Like Reply
(02-07-2022, 04:51 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Rohan never liked to fail he left no stone unturned but nothing gave fruit.

So was he was trying to understand about this minister and started checking for all the criminal news about the minister just to find a loop hole

and he found one. Mantri pehle hi honey trap case mein pakda gaya tha. thinking how he can proceed that when his wife flashed in front of him

One hell of a beauty,koi bhi dekhe toh tanak jaaye aise khubsurati

She was non other than Shriya. He explained everything to his wife and all the benefits they would be getting if he is able to successfully deliver this project

Shriya with some hesitation initially agreed to help Rohan

[Image: 2012+IIFA+Awards+Day+3+URWc_Ku3_6Wx.jpg]

( The SuvarnaLink project was a mega 73200 crore project and just a yes from my ministry would put things in motion )

( i had a wife and 4 kids i never took any bribe in my life and i was a very good minister lots of ecological green projects were initiated in my time and it was sure that i will get elected again)

( I was coming to mumbai for speech on environment day and thereafter i was planning to rest in my farmhouse located in Panvel and i told my team that i would be taking a leave for 1 week )

( it was saturday morning speech was given attended media session and my press conference was appreciated by a lot of environment friendly groups )

( i was getting to my farmhouse located in panvel and i told everyone that i was alone time as it was a lot of work for the past 2 years)

[Image: IMG_1510.jpg]

( that farmhouse had 4 servants and one driver and a watchman no body else and it was near a hillstation so it was excellent environment)
Like Reply
(02-07-2022, 04:57 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( The SuvarnaLink project was a mega 73200 crore project and just a yes from my ministry would put things in motion )

( i had a wife and 4 kids i never took any bribe in my life and i was a very good minister lots of ecological green projects were initiated in my time and it was sure that i will get elected again)

( I was coming to mumbai for speech on environment day and thereafter i was planning to rest in my farmhouse located in Panvel and i told my team that i would be taking a leave for 1 week )

( it was saturday morning speech was given attended media session and my press conference was appreciated by a lot of environment friendly groups )

( i was getting to my farmhouse located in panvel and i told everyone that i was alone time as it was a lot of work for the past 2 years)

[Image: IMG_1510.jpg]

( that farmhouse had 4 servants and one driver and a watchman no body else and it was near a hillstation so it was excellent environment)

Rohan got this news and he knew this was the chance agar kaam yahan nahi hua toh kahin nahi ho paayega

he asks Shriya toh get ready in the hottest way possible

Rohan himself goes and drops her on the gate aur gaadi thoda dur laga k ruk jaata hai

Shriya: Watchman mujhe mantri sahab se milna hai

Watchman:nahi madam kisi ko aandar aane se sakt mana kiya hua hai aap jaayiye

aisi waise bohot behas karte karte andar tak aawaz aayi

mantri calls watchman

Watchman: sahab koi aurat aap se milna chahti hai kitna mana kiya toh bhi nahi ja rahi 

(you look into the camera and see this beautiful lady standing)

[Image: 3c8dc55986eeefa88b6ea53f2a823dc0.jpg]
Like Reply
(02-07-2022, 05:07 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Rohan got this news and he knew this was the chance agar kaam yahan nahi hua toh kahin nahi ho paayega

he asks Shriya toh get ready in the hottest way possible

Rohan himself goes and drops her on the gate aur gaadi thoda dur laga k ruk jaata hai

Shriya: Watchman mujhe mantri sahab se milna hai

Watchman:nahi madam kisi ko aandar aane se sakt mana kiya hua hai aap jaayiye

aisi waise bohot behas karte karte andar tak aawaz aayi

mantri calls watchman

Watchman: sahab koi aurat aap se milna chahti hai kitna mana kiya toh bhi nahi ja rahi 

(you look into the camera and see this beautiful lady standing)

[Image: 3c8dc55986eeefa88b6ea53f2a823dc0.jpg]

( i was sitting inside chilling windows open aur environment ka greenenary aur pahad se nikalne wala jharno ko dekh rha tha when i heard of some noise coming from outside )

( maine apne intercom cam me dekha through my laptop aur dekha koi sleveless pehani mahila waha khadi hai gate pe aur watchman se behas kr rhi hai )

( maine speaker se gate pe lage speaker se watchman ko bola)

kya hua shinde kya behas chal rha hai ( and watchman ne kaha ki ek mahila ayi hai milne ke liye aur ja nhi rhi )
me : ( looked at the laptop aur bhale black and white me dikh rha tha camera se but i knew ki ye dikne me achi hogi)

( i wanted to see ki samne se kaise dikhti hai)

me : theek hai bhej do unko mai front room mai front room me hi baitha hu ( cuts intercom)
Like Reply
(02-07-2022, 05:11 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i was sitting inside chilling windows open aur environment ka greenenary aur pahad se nikalne wala jharno ko dekh rha tha when i heard of some noise coming from outside )

( maine apne intercom cam me dekha through my laptop aur dekha koi sleveless pehani mahila waha khadi hai gate pe aur watchman se behas kr rhi hai )

( maine speaker se gate pe lage speaker se watchman ko bola)

kya hua shinde kya behas chal rha hai ( and watchman ne kaha ki ek mahila ayi hai milne ke liye aur ja nhi rhi )
me : ( looked at the laptop aur bhale black and white me dikh rha tha camera se but i knew ki ye dikne me achi hogi)

( i wanted to see ki samne se kaise dikhti hai)

me : theek hai bhej do unko mai front room mai front room me hi baitha hu ( cuts intercom)

seeing her wife enter in Rohan knew ki kaam ho gaya

she knocks the door

Shriya was wearing a transparent saree, with sleevless blouse, open hair

she had a sexy figure, hot face

as she was walking the saree and the ornaments were making sound

just waiting for the door to open

[Image: Shriya-Saran-In-White-Saree-1.jpg]
Like Reply
(02-07-2022, 05:19 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: seeing her wife enter in Rohan knew ki kaam ho gaya

she knocks the door

Shriya was wearing a transparent saree, with sleevless blouse, open hair

she had a sexy figure, hot face

as she was walking the saree and the ornaments were making sound

just waiting for the door to open

[Image: Shriya-Saran-In-White-Saree-1.jpg]

( i was wearing jubba and kurta )

( my servants were at kitchen so i went and opened the door)

[Image: portrait-cheerful-indian-senior-old-man-...341603.jpg]

( i saw u standing wearing sleveless saree open hair i was trying to keep a poker face and acting like a gentleman when actual man me ladoo foot rha tha )

kahiye 

aap kaun ?

andar ayiye ( i invited u in)

[Image: scandinavian-farmhouse-style-living-room...38-252.jpg]
Like Reply
(02-07-2022, 05:27 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i was wearing jubba and kurta )

( my servants were at kitchen so i went and opened the door)

[Image: portrait-cheerful-indian-senior-old-man-...341603.jpg]

( i saw u standing wearing sleveless saree open hair i was trying to keep a poker face and acting like a gentleman when actual man me ladoo foot rha tha )

kahiye 

aap kaun ?

andar ayiye ( i invited u in)

[Image: scandinavian-farmhouse-style-living-room...38-252.jpg]

Shriya: Omg mantri jee..............vishwas nahi ho raha aap mere samne khade hain

shriya: let me pinch myself.........OMG sachme aap mere saamne

Shriya: aap jaante nahi mai apki kitni badi fan hun

(maska laga rahi thi)

Shriya: Ji mai Shriya.......Shriya Saran...............

(sarted walking in)

[Image: actressalbum.com_shriya-saran-at-interna...ress-1.jpg]
Like Reply
(02-07-2022, 05:34 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Shriya: Omg mantri jee..............vishwas nahi ho raha aap mere samne khade hain

shriya: let me pinch myself.........OMG sachme aap mere saamne

Shriya: aap jaante nahi mai apki kitni badi fan hun

(maska laga rahi thi)

Shriya: Ji mai Shriya.......Shriya Saran...............

(sarted walking in)

[Image: actressalbum.com_shriya-saran-at-interna...ress-1.jpg]

( i looked at ur lips at ur silky black sleveless saree)

( u had applied some kind of cream which made ur skin shiny ye sab dekhke mere mu me thoda pani aa rha tha)

mere fan ho aap ( thoda acha laga aise sundar mahila se sunke)

Shriya Saran ohh kafi acha naam hai ye to ( trying to be friendly not to look like a strict politician)

( as u came in i looked at ur hip sway for a momenet and then i asked u )

Aap environment protection GreenHands NGO ho ? ( i thought u are my fan because of all my green projects)

( i shouted inside ) Shanti 

( then asked u ) aap thanda lengi ki garam 

please baithiye na 

[Image: luxury-sofa-500x500.jpg]

( this was the type of sofa with a tea poy in between)
Like Reply
(02-07-2022, 05:40 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i looked at ur lips at ur silky black sleveless saree)

( u had applied some kind of cream which made ur skin shiny ye sab dekhke mere mu me thoda pani aa rha tha)

mere fan ho aap ( thoda acha laga aise sundar mahila se sunke)

Shriya Saran ohh kafi acha naam hai ye to ( trying to be friendly not to look like a strict politician)

( as u came in i looked at ur hip sway for a momenet and then i asked u )

Aap environment protection GreenHands NGO ho ? ( i thought u are my fan because of all my green projects)

( i shouted inside ) Shanti 

( then asked u ) aap thanda lengi ki garam 

please baithiye na 

( this was the type of sofa with a tea poy in between)

Shriya: Sachme.....aap vishwas nahi karenge par meri shaadi se pehle deewaron par apka hi poster laga rakha tha

Shriya: (Laughing) arey nahi nahi mai kisi NGO se nahi hun I am just a common man

(i noticed you scanning me which was an  advantage of me)

Shriya: lungi toh zarur lekin kuch bada..........chai coffee toh hota hi rahega

[Image: 291247058_vajrdwf-imgur.gif]
Like Reply
(02-07-2022, 05:46 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Shriya: Sachme.....aap vishwas nahi karenge par meri shaadi se pehle deewaron par apka hi poster laga rakha tha

Shriya: (Laughing) arey nahi nahi mai kisi NGO se nahi hun I am just a common man

(i noticed you scanning me which was an  advantage of me)

Shriya: lungi toh zarur lekin kuch bada..........chai coffee toh hota hi rahega

[Image: 291247058_vajrdwf-imgur.gif]

( when u said u are not from NGO but a common man i was amazed ki wahh koi agenda nhi inka lekin fir bhi fan)

baapre aise to movie stars ke sath hota hai hahahaha aisa kya hai mujhme jo aapko itna pasand aa gya mai to bas logonka seva krta hu uske upar mai kuch nhi hu ( trying to be humble)

aap khadi kyu ho baithiye na ( i myself sat on one end of the sofa in the middle)

( meanwhile the maid shanti came)

shanti : ji saab boliye kya banau ( she also greeted u with namaste madam)

me : theek hai to juice piyengi aap ( not understanding what bada is )

( not asking u ) shanti ek mango juice banao madam ke liye

shanti : ji saab ( leaves)

me : batatiye mai yaha hu ye kisne kaha aapko ye to kaafi internal rakha gya tha
Like Reply
(02-07-2022, 05:50 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( when u said u are not from NGO but a common man i was amazed ki wahh koi agenda nhi inka lekin fir bhi fan)

baapre aise to movie stars ke sath hota hai hahahaha aisa kya hai mujhme jo aapko itna pasand aa gya mai to bas logonka seva krta hu uske upar mai kuch nhi hu ( trying to be humble)

aap khadi kyu ho baithiye na ( i myself sat on one end of the sofa in the middle)

( meanwhile the maid shanti came)

shanti : ji saab boliye kya banau ( she also greeted u with namaste madam)

me : theek hai to juice piyengi aap ( not understanding what bada is )

( not asking u ) shanti ek mango juice banao madam ke liye

shanti : ji saab ( leaves)

me : batatiye mai yaha hu ye kisne kaha aapko ye to kaafi internal rakha gya tha

Shriya: Aisa kya hai aap mein!!!! apko nahi pata, is umar mein bhi aap kitne fit hain

Shriya: Isiliye toh itni badi fan bani hun.......logo ki aap jo seva karna chahte hai

(just nodding for the juice)

Shriya: Filhal toh pehle autograph se shuru karte hain......badi chizen baadme

(Shriya apna wrist aage karti hai for autograph)

Shriya:Yahan apna autograph de dijiye........hmm shaadi nahi hui hoti toh kahin aur leti ekdum dil k kareeb

(this let you know she is married)

(She flicks her head pulling her hair behind which let know where exactly she was talking about)

[Image: 157833940_ezgif-com-gif-makertih.gif]

Shriya: haan haan baithi hun bathti hun
Like Reply
(02-07-2022, 05:58 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Shriya: Aisa kya hai aap mein!!!! apko nahi pata, is umar mein bhi aap kitne fit hain

Shriya: Isiliye toh itni badi fan bani hun.......logo ki aap jo seva karna chahte hai

(just nodding for the juice)

Shriya: Filhal toh pehle autograph se shuru karte hain......badi chizen baadme

(Shriya apna wrist aage karti hai for autograph)

Shriya:Yahan apna autograph de dijiye........hmm shaadi nahi hui hoti toh kahin aur leti ekdum dil k kareeb

(this let you know she is married)

(She flicks her head pulling her hair behind which let know where exactly she was talking about)

[Image: 157833940_ezgif-com-gif-makertih.gif]

Shriya: haan haan baithi hun bathti hun

( u sat in the right side )

[Image: Screenshot-2022-07-02-180305.jpg]

( i was actually a desi guy and was fit and i have never heard someone say this and i heard it for first time i felt really good)

ohh shriya ji aapka bhot bhot shukriya wo mai din ka 50 pushup aur 25 pull ups lagata hu no matter what ( got a bit shy as u called me fit)

( as u showed me ur right hand and showed ur right hand wrist i was peeking and looking at ur nice shiny sleveless arm ur neck base ur lips for a moment and got a bit jittery)

autro autrooo gaph ( autograph ko autrograph bol diya zaban fisal gya)

abhi wo pen to ( looking here and there and also peeking at ur sleveless arms ) wo pen nhi hai shriya ji 

( when u said ki shadi nhi hoti to kahi aur and flicked ur head moving hair back i saw ur clevage elevation but cleavage slit was not shown by u as pallu se dhaki thi i  looked at u with a guilty smiel)

ohh aapki shadi hui hai...( shittt i thought shadi nhi hui hogi ..now i was feeling little bad ki sala ab mujhe kuch nhi milega)

bhot lucky hoga aapka pati to (looking at ur skin jisko chamkane tune koi cream use ki thi aur mera lund thoda andar apne aap tickle ho rha tha dekhke)

( kya mast maal hai)

( shanti came with a tray of juice to u )

shanti : madam ye lijiye mango juice
[Image: Screenshot-2022-07-02-181754.jpg]
( as shanti came i was jilted a little as i was looking at ur neck base that slight shine ur skin was giving was making me slight crazy , as i got jilted i felt a bit embarrased)

[Image: Healthy-Mango-Juice-759x1024.jpg]

me : ha ha please lijiye ( i was still looking here and there for pen and the maid looked at me with a slight different way as ur hand was forward and u were sexy and maid was acting as if kuch khichdi pak rha hai yaha to)
Like Reply
(02-07-2022, 06:11 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( u sat in the right side )

[Image: Screenshot-2022-07-02-180305.jpg]

( i was actually a desi guy and was fit and i have never heard someone say this and i heard it for first time i felt really good)

ohh shriya ji aapka bhot bhot shukriya wo mai din ka 50 pushup aur 25 pull ups lagata hu no matter what ( got a bit shy as u called me fit)

( as u showed me ur right hand and showed ur right hand wrist i was peeking and looking at ur nice shiny sleveless arm ur neck base ur lips for a moment and got a bit jittery)

autro autrooo gaph ( autograph ko autrograph bol diya zaban fisal gya)

abhi wo pen to ( looking here and there and also peeking at ur sleveless arms ) wo pen nhi hai shriya ji 

( when u said ki shadi nhi hoti to kahi aur and flicked ur head moving hair back i saw ur clevage elevation but cleavage slit was not shown by u as pallu se dhaki thi i  looked at u with a guilty smiel)

ohh aapki shadi hui hai...( shittt i thought shadi nhi hui hogi ..now i was feeling little bad ki sala ab mujhe kuch nhi milega)

bhot lucky hoga aapka pati to (looking at ur skin jisko chamkane tune koi cream use ki thi aur mera lund thoda andar apne aap tickle ho rha tha dekhke)

( kya mast maal hai)

( shanti came with a tray of juice to u )

shanti : madam ye lijiye mango juice
[Image: Screenshot-2022-07-02-181754.jpg]
( as shanti came i was jilted a little as i was looking at ur neck base that slight shine ur skin was giving was making me slight crazy , as i got jilted i felt a bit embarrased)

[Image: Healthy-Mango-Juice-759x1024.jpg]

me : ha ha please lijiye ( i was still looking here and there for pen and the maid looked at me with a slight different way as ur hand was forward and u were sexy and maid was acting as if kuch khichdi pak rha hai yaha to)

(Shriya laughed when you said autrograph)

Shriya: dekhiyena hoga yahi

(she bends to see for pen here and there the pallu slips a bit)

Shriya: haaan aan.....shaadi hu hai but still are my favorite

Shriya: mere pati lucky!!! wo q bhala?

Shriya: Kya dekh rahi ho.....pen leke aao....sahab ka autograph lena hai

[Image: DCNcjtHXoAEFEQX.jpg]
Like Reply
(02-07-2022, 06:23 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: (Shriya laughed when you said autrograph)

Shriya: dekhiyena hoga yahi

(she bends to see for pen here and there the pallu slips a bit)

Shriya: haaan aan.....shaadi hu hai but still are my favorite

Shriya: mere pati lucky!!! wo q bhala?

Shriya: Kya dekh rahi ho.....pen leke aao....sahab ka autograph lena hai

[Image: DCNcjtHXoAEFEQX.jpg]

( as u laughed at my mispelled autrograph i felt a bit embarassed ki meri itni badi fan hai keh rhi hai and i am not even able to speak a word properly)

( as u bend a bit to see if teapoy ke neeche pen hai kya i was staring at ur cleavage part but pallu se dhaka hua tha just halka sa elevation wala part dekhne mila)

[Image: Screenshot-2022-07-02-182706.jpg]

( i was waiting ki ye kab dekhne milega)

( as u said pati lucky kyu)

wo i mean aap itni ( sexy lababdaar) i mean....aap itni ....su...aap itni achi jo ho dil se ( staring a bit at the cleavage part which was covered and looking at ur eyes)

i mean aapka nature itna acha jo hai ( kehna kuch tha kaha kuch aur)

aap juice pijiye na ( to cover up how i was saying some jibberish)

( when u said my maid what to bring i felt as if ye to mere ghar pe mere maids ko order de rhi hai i actually felt good as u did that)

( shanti anpadh thi use nhi pata ki pen kya hota hai she brought cake pen jisse cream nikalta hai jise cake decoration me use kiya jata hai)

shanti : ye lijiye myadam ( her gavthi accent) ye pyen hai

[Image: 51VVOHiP5jL._SY355_.jpg]

me : shanti pen ye kaisa pen hai (looking at u as if sorry ye anpadh ganwaar hai )
Like Reply
(02-07-2022, 06:31 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as u laughed at my mispelled autrograph i felt a bit embarassed ki meri itni badi fan hai keh rhi hai and i am not even able to speak a word properly)

( as u bend a bit to see if teapoy ke neeche pen hai kya i was staring at ur cleavage part but pallu se dhaka hua tha just halka sa elevation wala part dekhne mila)

[Image: Screenshot-2022-07-02-182706.jpg]

( i was waiting ki ye kab dekhne milega)

( as u said pati lucky kyu)

wo i mean aap itni ( sexy lababdaar) i mean....aap itni ....su...aap itni achi jo ho dil se ( staring a bit at the cleavage part which was covered and looking at ur eyes)

i mean aapka nature itna acha jo hai ( kehna kuch tha kaha kuch aur)

aap juice pijiye na ( to cover up how i was saying some jibberish)

( when u said my maid what to bring i felt as if ye to mere ghar pe mere maids ko order de rhi hai i actually felt good as u did that)

( shanti anpadh thi use nhi pata ki pen kya hota hai she brought cake pen jisse cream nikalta hai jise cake decoration me use kiya jata hai)

shanti : ye lijiye myadam ( her gavthi accent) ye pyen hai

[Image: 51VVOHiP5jL._SY355_.jpg]

me : shanti pen ye kaisa pen hai (looking at u as if sorry ye anpadh ganwaar hai )

Shriya: arey itna hichkicha q rahe ho.......aap kuch bhi khul k keh dete ho yahi toh mujhe aap mein bohot pasand hai

Shriya: ufffffff chaliye koi nahi isi se kaam chala lete hai

(She tries to adjust her falling hair, and you could see her armpits)

[Image: 279834938_ezgif-com-gif-maker-az10.gif]

(Looking at you moves forward to give the take the autograph)

[Image: 285202787_d953.jpg]
Like Reply
(02-07-2022, 06:40 PM)CumsterOriginal Wrote: Shriya: arey itna hichkicha q rahe ho.......aap kuch bhi khul k keh dete ho yahi toh mujhe aap mein bohot pasand hai

Shriya: ufffffff chaliye koi nahi isi se kaam chala lete hai

(She tries to adjust her falling hair, and you could see her armpits)

[Image: 279834938_ezgif-com-gif-maker-az10.gif]

(Looking at you moves forward to give the take the autograph)

[Image: 285202787_d953.jpg]

( as u said ki hichkicha kyu rahe hai and u like my straight forwardness)

nhi nhi hichkichana nhi hai i mean aapko mai sexy bulau to....wo aap shadi suda jo ho to wo agar aap out of context samajh jaogi to isiliye mai waise nhi kaha i mean aapka pati us angle se lucky hai kehna chahta tha

( i looked at shanti and said) shanti tum baki aukraniyo ke lekar chali jao aaj tumhare liye off hai theek hai jao ( i didnt wanted her no more in the house)

( and when u adjusted ur hair i was looking at ur underarm uffffff ahhhh man to poora chatne ka kr rha tha)

[Image: Screenshot-2022-07-02-184453.jpg]

( as u again came forward a bit wahi cleavage pe dhyaan rakhte hue tumhare wrist pe )

Satish ( vannila cream se sign krta hu wrsist se forearm tak) ( ye initial likhta hu)

sorry wo pen nhi raha hoga ( looking at ur arm as if i wanted to lick it aswell)

( as shanti and other maids left)

waise aap hamesha sleveless pehanti ho kya...i mean ye saree aap pe bhot suit krta hai....mai bhi aapk a soundary ka fan hu abhi hahaha ( thoda pervert type ka baat kr rha tha 61 saal ka hoke)
Like Reply
(Myself satish yadav also known as pintu i am 17 years old i am 6 feet tall i was not that good in studies but was good in sports and i used to get hungry all the time)

( now my mom and dad were gonna go out of station for a tour so mom told me to have breakfast lunch and dinner from neighbor malaika arora auntys house)

it was monday morning after playing football it was 9 am i reach ur house and rang bell

ding dongg

( parents left for maldives early morning flight)
Like Reply
(04-07-2022, 11:42 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: (Myself satish yadav also known as pintu i am 17 years old i am 6 feet tall i was not that good in studies but was good in sports and i used to get hungry all the time)

( now my mom and dad were gonna go out of station for a tour so mom told me to have breakfast lunch and dinner from neighbor malaika arora auntys house)

it was monday morning after playing football it was 9 am i reach ur house and rang bell

ding dongg

( parents left for maldives early morning flight)
Hii... Mai malaika.. mai 40 saal ki ek married women hu. Lekin muze jo pati mila hai vo impotent mila. Isliye aajtak bachha mahi ho paya. Lekin meri sex ki bhook bhi nahi mita paya.

Mai dikhane me bahut sundar hu. Mai abhi bhi javan ladki ki tarh dikhati hu. Figure bhi maintain hai. Lekin mere hubby ko uski jara bhi kadar nahi hai. 

Jab se hamare pados me satish ki family rehne aayi hai. Muze satish bahut pasand ane laga hai. Use dekhte hi mere man me gandhe khayal ane lagte hai.

Aur aaj uske parents bahar gaye huye hi.. aaj khane ke liye mere ghar ayega. Aaj to mai uspar pakka try karungi.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR65nllgDSZnntIywzavuV...w&usqp=CAU]

(Subah yoga aur exercise karte vaqt..Satish ke bareme sochte hi doorbell baji)
(Aur mai usi sport wear me door open karne ke liye gayi)

Ate pintu aa gaye.... Pasina kitna aaya hai.. khelkar aye ho kya...

Aao baitho..

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4hhkg91bJ_2ZvOnqaLvv...g&usqp=CAU]
Like Reply